Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:28:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Crossfit session girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crossfit session girls  (Read 7569 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: Crossfit session girls
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:25 pm »
Unfortunately in the internet and screenshot age, there is no such thing as a "private" message anymore, I don't get why some girls feel they have to publicly shame anyone that disagrees with them into submission, to me people that do that lose a lot of respect from me, I don't see how you can trust someone that's so quick to air out all their dirty laundry in public, obviously it's a good thing she doesn't do sessions, because if she does shady stuff like this then how can you trust her to be discreet when setting up session appointments and keeping clients info private if asked to do so.

There is zero (expectation of) privacy in sending a message to a stranger. Assume all risks. If a recipient is a working session provider, she risks damaging her reputation and her business if she posts messages. If a recipient is NOT a working session provider - a la Dani Speegle - then she risks nothing. Think about your take. If you have lost respect for her, then you will be less likely to contact her about a service she does not provide. It's a win-win for both of you.

CrossFit make good money or marry a guy who does.  Look at mansion @megsquats (Inst@gram) just bought?
L O L

Fact: There are a small number of women earning a very good living in the Crossfit world.  They are a very tiny percentage of the overall number of women doing Crossfit. As a brand, Crossfit is exceptionally strong because of its broad appeal, so as a result, a tiny number of people are "celebrities" within this world. 

Generally speaking - though there are a few exceptions - "celebrities" are not doing sessions.   

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:25 pm »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 01:28:08 am »
It's true that many Fitcross Girls don't make a lot of money. Very few are "celebrities" that make money off it. But I think it's a total fantasy to think any of them would even consider doing sessions. Love to see it but don't see it happening other then a one off here or there. And they would not be anyone of note. 

I love to live in a world where Ashlee Potts or Brooke Wells does sessions but I don't.  Nobody does regrettably.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 04:58:11 am »
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the notion that even some of the known CF's would consider doing sessions. But my speculation would be that the reason we haven't seen more of them is that for the most part they're unfamiliar with the concept. By the time FBB's and physique competitors hit the national level, they've at least heard about sessions. And if they want to learn more, they're within two degrees of separation from knowing a woman that does them. There's a big difference between that and a guy approaching a woman in an unrelated sport and soliciting her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 06:25:28 am »
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the notion that even some of the known CF's would consider doing sessions. But my speculation would be that the reason we haven't seen more of them is that for the most part they're unfamiliar with the concept. By the time FBB's and physique competitors hit the national level, they've at least heard about sessions. And if they want to learn more, they're within two degrees of separation from knowing a woman that does them. There's a big difference between that and a guy approaching a woman in an unrelated sport and soliciting her.

CrossFit world and FBB world are very very different.  These girls don't do ilegal stuff and they stay more feminine and get a lot of sponsorship

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 07:42:32 pm »
CrossFit world and FBB world are very very different.  These girls don't do ilegal stuff and they stay more feminine and get a lot of sponsorship
Several female CF'rs have been caught in random drug tests, and that's the tip of the iceberg. Crossfit isn't magic. If you've developed a physique competitor's body doing it, you're also taking the same things as a physique competitor.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 10:27:57 pm »
Culturally, crossfitters are much more outgoing, which is part of the reason for the whole "community" push. Many BBers stick to themselves and don't go to the gym to socialize. It's easier to reach out to a BB girl for session-related interests and not have them blab to their girlfriends.

In addition, even if crossfitters aren't rich, you at least have the minimal filter that they can spend $150-200/month on a gym membership instead of $25-40. Of course some specialized gyms outside of crossfit can be just as expensive too. In particular now, so many crossfitters are falling for the guilt trip "you have to support your gym and pay $150/month for a closed gym." Certainly only a few at the top are rich though, just like in bodybuilding.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2020, 12:59:23 am »
I don’t know much about the cross fit world- but I think an above poster stated it correctly if there is sponsorship money and other avenues of income - less likely they are going to risk losing that by doing sessions- bodybuilders just have less main stream income opportunities so they are more likely to be interested in sessions

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2020, 07:13:33 am »
Just imagine if girls like Brooke Ence, Camille Leblanc, Sara Sigmundsdottir, Brooke Wells or Sam Briggs did sessions. That would be cool.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2020, 12:53:24 pm »
Just imagine if girls like Brooke Ence, Camille Leblanc, Sara Sigmundsdottir, Brooke Wells or Sam Briggs did sessions. That would be cool.

It would be beyond cool as I do think fitcross ladies would be perfect to be sessioniates. But it isn't apart of their culture. Female bodybuilding is different since it has been for a long time. I remember seeing Karla Nelsen type videos back in the late 80's/early 90's which is how I got into this. I have yet to see any true fitcross ladies create content like that. Keep in mind too Fitcross is a recent phenomenon. Compare that with female bodybuilding which in terms of being a competitive sport as been around for decades. Ultimately fitcross ladies see themselves as being "glamorous" selling a lifestyle that sessions or even creating wrestling/domination content is not part of.

I do see a more young ameutuer fitbods (like college age and a bit older) are doing findom but none are doing in real life sessions. At least none are advertising they are and as matter of fact most say it's a hard rule they are not doing in real life sessions. Maybe if you see some of them begin doing IRL it change. Findom btw is the reason IMO why sessioning as just dropped off over the past 10 years. These ladies can make a grand or more a week and never leave their home. Yes they could make way more money doing IRL sessions but there is no risk in findom. It really has changed sessions which is why it seems sessioning hit its peak around 2010 or so.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2020, 03:14:21 pm »
what is fitcross?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2020, 03:50:09 pm »
what is fitcross?

It's stupid autocorrect. :)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 04:43:07 am »
Ok, so just out of curiosity, since her name is in this thread, is it even possible for a female to achieve Brooke Ence's level of muscularity and being shredded naturally? I just ask because most pictures and videos or articles I see on the internet claim that once they get to her level of muscularity, females or really pushing the boundaries of natural and PED's, I mean I could care less either way, she seems super sweet and personable and is a total badass, I'm just really curious because her level of shredded and big biceps does seem to be a step above most top crossfit athletes, unless you count Kari Pearce, who actually used to be a bodybuilder, and was a competitive gymnast in college.
I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it'd take a rare combination of attributes for a woman to build a physique like hers unassisted. I just spent a few minutes googling some of the crossfit women who've gotten caught and looking at pictures of them, and none of them are bigger than Brooke. Appreciate them for how they look, but I don't recommend questioning how they got there.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2020, 06:37:20 am »
Ok, so just out of curiosity, since her name is in this thread, is it even possible for a female to achieve Brooke Ence's level of muscularity and being shredded naturally? I just ask because most pictures and videos or articles I see on the internet claim that once they get to her level of muscularity, females or really pushing the boundaries of natural and PED's, I mean I could care less either way, she seems super sweet and personable and is a total badass, I'm just really curious because her level of shredded and big biceps does seem to be a step above most top crossfit athletes, unless you count Kari Pearce, who actually used to be a bodybuilder, and was a competitive gymnast in college.

No, it's very unlikely to reach that level naturally. By the way, Brooke used to be a bodybuilder/physique girl before crossfit.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2020, 07:47:04 am »
They pretty much all had previous athletic backgrounds. Even the coaches in an average CF gym are previous baseball/football players or bodybuilders. You don't get to elite levels of CF by doing crossfit. Doing CF just gives you the engine, you don't get super strong by doing WODs and drinking the kool-aid.

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2020, 03:17:23 pm »
I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it'd take a rare combination of attributes for a woman to build a physique like hers unassisted. I just spent a few minutes googling some of the crossfit women who've gotten caught and looking at pictures of them, and none of them are bigger than Brooke. Appreciate them for how they look, but I don't recommend questioning how they got there.

You don't recommend questioning how they got there? Was that some kind of veiled threat or something? Last I checked, I l still live in the land of freedom of speech.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Crossfit session girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View