Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580878 Posts in 74113 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 09:20:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  My session with Cheryl Harris
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My session with Cheryl Harris  (Read 5261 times)

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
My session with Cheryl Harris
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:02:11 am »
Hi folks,

now I go on with my small series of posts about my sessions with. :)

This time I like to write about my session with Cheryl Harris some time ago. I've met her during a trip to new york.
She was located in a very nice hotel in manhattan, with a nice, very big room and a nice view above the city.

I really like it a lot, if the hotel room is not like a prisoners-cell, if you have a bigger space to have fun... ;D ;D ;D
Before this session I was very nervous to meet her, because she was one of my first sessions and in the weeks before I fantasized a lot about this sessions.
I also wrote a lot of emails with her before our session. I think it is important to settle in front of a sessions what you expect.

So I stood in front of the hotel-room door and my heart seemed to explode. (I think that everybody who had a session knows about this feeling...)

She opend the door with a smile and hugged me. Since this moment I felt fine and I was sure that this session will be great. She was wearing a blue jeans and a white tank top. Wowww. What a combination.

First we sat down, she offered me something to drink and we chatted a bit about new york and of course bodybuilding.
After a while she told me:"Let's begin. Get up and undress your jeans and put of your pullover." I did what she told me, she was only sitting, watsching and smiling at me.
So I was standing there, only wearing my underpants and my t-shirt on.
She stood up and removed her yeans. During this time I was standing there and watsched this beautifull, muscled woman and felt like an idiot.... :D :D

She moved to me, stood direkt in front of me and smiled. "Do you like what you see?" she asked. I couldn't say a word....I felt her warm breath, her nipples at my breast. She posed for me a bit. Her arms were huge, her pecs great, everything sexy and fantastic.
She puts  :Dhands on my T-shirt and removed it. With a smile she tolde me that she wants to see the body of her victim. I was really young to this time and really felt like a victim...
With a fast grip she put down my underpants. "The whole body of my victim" and threw me on the bed.
With a grin she also told:" Now I really can see that you like me and what you see...." (Yes, it was more than obvious... 8) ::))

After this I was in total controll of her. She put me in headlocks, scissors, nearly everything...After a while, we both were full of sweat she put away her top, I was sitting on the bed and she moved direct behind me.
"I would love to knock you out" she told me and put me in a sleeper from behind. I felt her tits on my back, her breath on my skin, her arms on my throat. What a feeling. Not many seconds later I was about blacking out. A strange feeling for me, I also had a little bit panic but also felt save in her arms.

The next thing I rememered was that she was sitting next to me, totally naked and smiled at me. "Now how do you fell, my little victim?" I felt confused but also great.

After this our session went to a very erotic type, I am not quite sure if I can write this here.

Sooooo, all in all this was my first "real session" in my life and it also changed my life a bit.

For me, Cheryl was fantastic, my real muscle-woman-dream!

So I will not rate her because this session was very special for me.
(Everything was much more than 100%... 8))

Greez Jose

bugsyman

Re: My session with Cheryl harris
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 03:44:42 pm »
Great review, Jose! Please, be free to write about erotic part of your session!Cheryl is real sweetheart!

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 03:57:34 pm »
Thanks a lot bugsyman.

In fact I wasn't quite sure if my post is because of my bad english not readable for you.
I was a little bit irritated that nobody sent a reply.

Okay, a bit later I will post some more details.

Greez Jose

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 05:13:57 pm »
wow
great discription
can't wait for the rest
Thanks

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 03:18:18 pm »
Okay folks,

you've asked for it. Here is the "rest" (or shoul I better say the "final"?) of my session, so far as I remember. (It was everything a bit like a dream for me).

Like I told, Cheryl was sitting next to me, totally naked and smiling.
She asked me if I like her and her body. I only could answer a bit stupid: "Yes"....
Slowly she got up and walked towards the window. (Like I told it was evening, high above Manhattan). I saw her great phisique from behind in the shine of the lights of manhattan. (In this moment I really hoped, that this moment will never end). She stood there at the window and began to flex: Her arms, her back, her legs....I was only lying there and watched fascinated.

She commanded me: Come to me! I got up and walked to  with groggy legs to my muscle-dream. Close behind I stood and she commanded: Touch me my little victim!
I began to touch her carefully... Trying to touch every muscle of her.
Suddenly she turned to me, looking in my eyes....Put me in a tight head lock, threw me to the bed again.
She sat on my chest...and a little bit higher to my throat. "Now my little victim, please me or I will knockout again"....
With this she sat completely on my face (In fact the first face-sitting of my life). I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't nealry breath. The only thing I felt was the warm pussy of Cheryl and her perfect smell. I began to lick her like crazy for a very long time. She really to from me what she wanted. She let out a scream, I felt her warm juices and she went away from my face. I was only lying there...a dream. She laughed at me and said: "That was great my little victim. Did ever a woman fucked you and you really can't do anything against that?" I nodded. She controlled my arms and was sitting on me, began to fuck me. It was a scary, great feeling for me. I was lying there and WAS fucked by my muscle-dream. Sweat drops from her perfect tits I wasn't allowed to touch, her muscles were working.

After a while she went to "our window", I fucked her from behind, the view of manhattan by night in front of us.
Clearly I couldn't stand this a long time (Her but is also very great) and exploded like I never exploded before in my life....

After this we were lying on the floor for a long time...I was only smiling like an idiot and felt only great.

At the end we went to take a shower together....and yes....it was alos erotic again.... :o

But now I will not bore you with any more details,

Greez Jose

bugsyman

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 08:39:28 pm »
Fabulous stuff, my friend! You are lucky guy!

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 10:53:46 am »
hi jose
As bugsyman says "you´re a real lucky guy" Brother. Congratulations about your review of the Session , you´ve more courage as myself to writing about such an Event  :o!!
No worries about the English, we all  can read a lil bit "Denglish "i think and the People wich have an interest about would understand  this  ;)
Thank you for sharing your Expressions with us my friend !!!  ::)

Carpe diem 8)

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 11:24:46 am »
@devilsharvest,

your welcome my friend, so maybe I will share some more experiences, I had in the past.

Some of this meetings went in a little other direction, maybe a direction you are more interested in.... ;)

Greez Jose

acecal

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 03:45:04 pm »
Awesome review. Thank you......

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  My session with Cheryl Harris

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View