Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574968 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 11:18:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Dating section on Saradas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dating section on Saradas  (Read 4265 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Dating section on Saradas
« on: August 08, 2020, 01:35:16 am »
Hi! I was thinking if anyone has thought or suggested having a section on this site dedicated for dating athletes or other members who share a love for muscles?

Forum Saradas

Dating section on Saradas
« on: August 08, 2020, 01:35:16 am »

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Dating section on Saradas
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 07:30:56 pm »
You’re not going to get female bodybuilders/powerlifters/strength athletes on this site who are single and interested in dating men on here.

If you’re attracted to strong, muscular women, best way is to get into the lifestyle yourself. Get into bodybuilding, powerlifting, get yourself into the community of fellow athletes and befriend the people there (both men and women,) possibly compete and then you’ll probably meet someone to date. There is a reason why strength athletes typically date other strength athletes: it’s because they live a similar lifestyle as them.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 09:01:09 pm »
Why don't you try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 01:32:29 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You’re not going to get female bodybuilders/powerlifters/strength athletes on this site who are single and interested in dating men on here.

If you’re attracted to strong, muscular women, best way is to get into the lifestyle yourself. Get into bodybuilding, powerlifting, get yourself into the community of fellow athletes and befriend the people there (both men and women,) possibly compete and then you’ll probably meet someone to date. There is a reason why strength athletes typically date other strength athletes: it’s because they live a similar lifestyle as them.

You're right! The best way to meet muscular women is to be in the lifestyle as well. I have recently started training and dieting and hope to compete in the future someday, but it will be a few years till then lol.

My main intention was to get people who are not in the lifestyle but who love muscular women and fmg stories to be able to meet one another. Who know's, they might inspire each other to get into bodybuilding and grow together as a couple. Actually that would make a pretty good story on here ;P

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 01:43:24 am »
The only reason why a muscular woman would come to this forum is to promote her website or services. Why would they come here for romance? There are already better platforms for finding romance on the internet.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 04:12:55 pm »
yes ,go regulary to gym, different times ,and perhaps you cross the way of a strong woman randomly

then offer her a bit support ,make small talk with humor,flirt appealingly,and perhaps there`s a chance ...??!!

even in countries where it`s not so common as in california  there are more and more seriously training girls,sometimes (still rare)
real muscular..............

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 04:50:27 pm »
I agree with what you all posted... but...
Big Easy did also say it could be for "other members who share a love for muscles." Although gyms and such are a good place to look for female muscle, what about looking for female muscle admirers? The only place I know of is shows.

Offline wizeguy007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 01:11:51 pm »
Dating FBB

Just met this amazing FBB around my area. Not gonna go into detail on who she is but she did compete recently in the Pittsburg Pro Masters. Overall great woman, funny, just a pleasure to talk to. Now she is prepping for her pro card in November in Orlando and she just let it be known she’s gonna be real busy. As spontaneous I’m, I have to admit it’ll be tough not being able to be around her for the next two months. At the same time, I get it and she doesn’t want any distractions or lose focus. The crazy part is she’s obsessed w/ me and wants to see me as well. I had to remind her about that pro card being the goal. She did say afterwards I’m all hers since that’ll be her last show. I’m doing my best to keep my sanity these next 8 weeks lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FBBSeeker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 08:32:28 pm »
Dating FBB

Just met this amazing FBB around my area. Not gonna go into detail on who she is but she did compete recently in the Pittsburg Pro Masters. Overall great woman, funny, just a pleasure to talk to. Now she is prepping for her pro card in November in Orlando and she just let it be known she’s gonna be real busy. As spontaneous I’m, I have to admit it’ll be tough not being able to be around her for the next two months. At the same time, I get it and she doesn’t want any distractions or lose focus. The crazy part is she’s obsessed w/ me and wants to see me as well. I had to remind her about that pro card being the goal. She did say afterwards I’m all hers since that’ll be her last show. I’m doing my best to keep my sanity these next 8 weeks lol

Sounds incredible. Is there an update?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Dating section on Saradas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View