Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577433 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:49:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sarah Ascends [FMG]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Ascends [FMG]  (Read 24178 times)

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sarah Ascends [FMG]
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2023, 10:22:45 pm »
Sara Ascends - Chapter III

"Here. Easy." I felt her hand between my shoulders and she lifted me up. I rose pneumatically, the mess in my lap spread and crackled wetly as I did, but I was still too giddy and numb and gooey with pleasure to care.

Sara knelt beside me while my heart tried to cope with the orgasmic tremours still trembling through it.

"I thought I humped you to death." She shrugged apologetically. The huge orbs of her delts shifted as she giggled and her spandex bodysuit creaked. Even in the short window of post-orgasm clarity, seeing Sara, her mighty new body in this bashful pose made my mind boil with desire all over again. With her legs folded under her, their untensed mass spread with immense thickness, making her upper body pour sumptuously wide from her tight waist. The size of her super-saiyan physique had an almost magnetic hum that pulled at the centre of my chest. Although they'd settled slightly from the crazed bristling of her growth, the volume of her muscles left her with the most incredible ultra-ripe female muscle body I could have ever imagined.

She reached up behind her head and peeled off her spiky wig. Long spandex ripples bunched around the crook of her elbows as her mango-sized biceps ballooned in her sleeves. She revealed her natural short blonde hair, slicked back and sweaty, making her every muscle look even more outrageously stuffed.

My kinked fingers gripped the carpet. God, I wanted to fucking climb her. The sight of her was now even more dizzying. It was still her face, my Sara, her cute face and fair skin, only wrapped in air-tight blue spandex up to her jaw, with two thick V-shaped struts in her neck tapering down to her thickly cushioned collar bone. Only then did I notice her skin clung tauter around her jaw and her dimples sunk deeper beside her lips - all of it added to the exquisitely heroic, transformed figure of my ascended girlfriend.

She must have heard my shuddering swoon. She let her sultry eyes settle confidently into mine as she pinched one of her fingertips and pulled.

The spandex she revealed beneath tapered sharply down to her narrow wrist. As the glove slid off her beefy forearm, her trembling little hand clenched. When her little fist kinked up, the way her voluminous bicep bulged gently drew shaking swoons from us both.

She seemed to drink in the same thought. She let out a soft, shaking sigh as she wiped her hand on her big thighs and inspected it; a teasing reminder of how immensely and deliberately blown up every bit of her petite body now was.

My stomach churned in awe and envy at her seemingly limitless capacity for mass and the might of the chemicals that must have been throbbing inside her. It looked so good on her.

"My god, Sara... you're so big." Sara's eyes met mine and her lips kinked knowingly.

She bunched up her pecs into rippling cushions with a playful squeeze. I'd never seen such huge hunks of muscle shift so quickly. Sara too pulled her head back slightly as they punched towards her chin, coaxing an awe-soaked shudder from us both. She turned excitedly and pointed her knees at the body-length mirror on the wall.

I saw her eyes stretch, flitting between her face and her ultra-muscled body. "Fuck, I am..." She touched her cheek with her trembling fingers.  Quickly her face was captivated by the same dawning, arousing excitement of how her delicate features had been spared while the rest of her had been so intensely inflated with muscle. Big muscle.

I watched her gaze drift back down to her chest. She made her pecs swell; slower this time. They gathered up until they bulged and lapped at her collarbone, her jaw fell lower as if to meet them. Her eyes raced over their stuffed arcs brimming at the base of her neck, then she let them wash back. She settled herself on her folded thighs and sucked down a sharp breath. Sara flexed them harder, crossing her fists over her midriff. Under her gleeful gaze, I watched her pecs push hard into her armour vest. Veins thickened in her neck and sinews at the widest edges of her slab-like pecs finally activated and filled out, creaking into their fullest, separate spheres.

At this eye-watering apex, she basked in her reflection for a dozen trembling seconds, ogling the vision of her body rippling with unimaginable super-saiyan fullness beneath her own dripping chin. She finally exhaled and released the pose, more excited and incredulous than before.

I followed her eyes as they shifted to her arms. She gritted her teeth as her biceps balled up towards her cheeks. She drew her forearm closer, a stunted swoon slipped from her clench jaw as the mighty sphere creaked even larger, rivalling her head for size. She held it as long as she could, her glazed eyes poring over both of her incredible biceps, until her little glowing fists began to quake and the veins in her neck bulged through the spandex, and at last she let go. "Fuck..." she shuddered quietly to herself. Suddenly, I felt like I was intruding on a private sensual moment between only Sara and her reflection.

Flex by flex, pose by pose, she became more entranced in the sensual discovery of her physique. Her stares held longer on herself and her swelling muscles, no longer flicking over to me for my approval. Her flexes became more deliberate, curious and she spent longer gathering up sinews into each bulge to examine every incredible detail imprinted in her bodysuit before letting go.

Once she learnt to hold one bursting flex, she tried combining it with another. Her flexes seemed to wash up her, clenching and inflating every muscle up below her long neck. Wonderous shudders went through her breath every time her immense physique flowered in the mirror. My fingers kneaded the carpet as I watched Sara take total ownership of her huge form. This performance was clearly no longer just for me.

She took her fists to her hips - her lats poured over the gaps of the body armour hugging her torso. I watched her brow set with concentration, she flexed in earnest. Her armour jerked - leaping up and hugging her tight. I saw a little flicker of devious thrill in her lips at the sight it already being tested. She rolled her shoulders back a little further and swung her elbows forwards. Her lats kept on unfurling in their enormous, sweeping sheets. I saw her brow pinch up as shameless, incredulous arousal flooded her face as she fired every muscle in her upper body in a trembling, yawning, huge bodybuilder superhero spread, her lips locked in a twisted grimace with thick veins branching up her neck and down her forehead. "Ughnn - god... So bigg-- ." she could hardly finish the word; as though saying it would trigger a cascading orgasm through her.

My cock shifted though the cold mess in my underpants as she held her unblinking, delirious eyes on her reflection.

"Ughnn..." she growled, her voice suddenly rough with frustration as she finally released her pose. Her whole face flushed pink and she gasped down air.

She started to curse and huff, clenching every part of her randomly and hurriedly, as though still searching for some kind of relief.

"Sara?" she turned and looked at me, a wild glaze in her eyes. I barely survived the earlier humping. I sat up, my body coiling defensively.

"My body - it's so... - I need to -- I gotta *lift* something..." she clutched her wrist and made her pecs bulge to satiate another aching swell. 

I wasn't going to question if this was part of my birthday present. Judging by the length and intensity of her self-adoration session, I believed her impatient, growling demands to satisfy her new body's immense new strength. 

Despite my fantasies, however, I had nothing in the way of exercise equipment in my room whatsoever. Not that it would have been heavy enough anyway. We needed to improvise.

"The garage." I snapped my fingers. "I know what we can use. Come on."

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2023, 10:22:45 pm »

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2023, 04:50:04 pm »
Sara Ascends - Chapter 4

Sara turned sideways to fit through the doorway. Her head was scanning around the room the moment she was inside. I was already through, making my way towards a huge metal motorbike chain curled up on the garage floor.

Each link was as long as my foot. The whole thing looked huge enough to anchor a boat. I hooked my hands through two rungs, straightened my back and hauled it up.

I felt every muscle squeeze the blood into my face - my cheeks and temples thumped as I rose upwards and shuffled awkwardly to deliver it to Sara.

She snatched it from me like I was offering a cute belt to match her outfit. Her hands looked tiny between each link, but she purred, pleased, as its significant weight settled in her hands and challenged her biceps. Her blue spandex sleeves creaked even wider as she immediately snatched the chain to her chest. 

The swinging ends thudded against her sides. Unaffected, Sara lowered it slowly, meaningfully. I gawped at the huge python pipes in both of her arms as she held them straight. The spandex was given only a second's reprieve before her biceps erupted back into their separated spheres with another curl. She held and squeezed at the top of the rep.

I watched her head shudder, and the peaks of her biceps reach up and press into her forearms. She lowered the chains, their links jangling loudly as they pooled on the floor. After only 3 reps, Sara let out another aggravated huff. She squatted down and began to wrap the chain around one hand only, until every link was wound into a giant tangled ball at the end of her huge arm. She placed her free arm on her hip for balance and finally her teeth sunk into her lip as she found an exercise that truly tested her.

The extra weight summoned every single muscle fibre into action. So much that her bulging bicep rivalled her deltoid in its spectacular spherical volume. It retained its orb-like shape even as she lowered it - its peak reaching halfway up her forearms as Sara kept the tension coiled with discipline. The reps made her veins squirm even thicker and branch across her deltoid and up her nape. 20 slow, snorting reps later, she swapped fists, and subjected her other bicep to the same intense set of curls.

After 20, her rhythm started to slow and for the first time she even seemed to struggle. Her teeth sunk deeper into her lip and her fist trembled reluctantly upwards. The spandex sleeve stretched until it became nearly see-through. Her chest heaved, but she refused to tilt back and cheat the last few centimetres and through sheer will, she made the chain reach her chin. Her flushed cheeks puffed as she sent it back on its controlled descent.

At last, the chains clattered to the floor and Sara burst with heaving gasps. She let her arms dangle loosely, and shook them out, sending the thick hunks flapping. “Ughhnn yess..." she drew up her fists and I watched her bicep peaks creak towards her knuckles, pump-stuffed. Her building frustration seemed assuaged, but quickly her smouldering eyes fell back onto me, expectantly. 'What's next'? they said.

I hurried over to a pair of large water jugs. Each one had 20 litres filled to the brim. I remembered breaking sweat just bringing them in. Having to lower them gently so as not to crack the plastic winded me too. My heart pounded as Sara marched over to them and snatched them up with an eager grunt.

She placed her feet together as close as her thighs would allow her, tilted her upper body forwards 50 degrees and rowed both full jugs up to her chest.

I saw her traps rise. Her control was immense, she never swung nor dropped, the water level inside each jug barely trembled - only a little ripple at the apex of each rep as she squeezed her back muscles and they bunched and rose towards her earlobes. ‘Where did she learn all this?’ My mind raced.

With rhythmic soft huffs, she went all the way up to 20, then beyond. Finally, the water began to shudder, with a stunted growl, I anxiously expected her to let them drop to the floor and flood the garage. Instead, with a steadying, rallying grunt, she swung the jug upwards and onto the top of each shoulder. She placed her feet shoulder-width apart and looked at me. "Put the chain on." I uncoiled it and heaved it from the floor, my arms and back burning, and laid it, trembling, across her back. The links slid readily into the clefts and dents that made up the bunching, symmetrical beauty of her mighty back.

"There." I exhaled heavily as I let its weight settle evenly.

Sara immediately sank into a deep squat. She pushed her ass backwards and I watched it swell into the most amazingly round blue lollipop. She stopped it just above the floor. Sara then thrust upwards as her knees locked straight. Her ass squeezed up into the densest, hardest looking heart-shape, its outer edges flaring wider than her waist. At the peak she let out a carnal, satisfied growl.

My jaw weakened further as she managed to push herself up onto her toes. I saw the backs of knee-high boots warp as a thick ball of calf muscle bulged inside them. Again, her grunts became impatient and unsatisfied as she lowered herself back on to her heels. "Get on!" she barked. I already knew which protruding, bunched, ridge of back muscle I wanted to grip my fingers into.

It felt like climbing a tree, her balance barely swayed as I spread myself across her and my hard cock settled between the hard long wide trench running up her spine. I curled my arms around her thick neck between the jugs. An eager purr rumbled through both of us.

We descended with pneumatic discipline. She sank so deep I had to pull up my feet to avoid the floor. Atop her and up close, I saw every bead trickle down her nape of her neck. Her scent, her flawless, sweat-misted skin, my Sara blown up with these sumptuously big bulges all over. My lips melted around the thick L-shaped muscles at the base of her neck. I hugged myself close and tight, lying to myself that it was to help her centre of gravity and balance.

I lost count of how many she did. Even when she started to quake, her ascent and completion of the rep felt inevitable. With the slightest shrug was like an earthquake, her huge delts shifted and I shifted on her back. With my nose at her spine, the entire width of her heaving back filled my entire view. When she finally stopped, I didn't let my cock pull back from her pumped, quivering glutes any quicker than I had to. Sara lifted the chain from around her neck and cradled it carefully like a snake.

I saw her head turn and her chin disappear behind her stuffed shoulder, but I could see the pleased look on her face.

"Mmmmmm...that's better." she licked the sweat from her cheek. She shook her thigh and I saw the hunks of flesh flap from behind. She squeezed their glutes and flushed what must have been a divine pump through her lower body. "Thank you, baby." She turned and slowly strutted towards me.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2023, 08:44:03 pm »
Sara Ascends - 5

Freshly re-pumped, she was so imposing - as big as she had been at the bristling climax of her transformation. Her breaths were husky, heavy and satisfied. She turned away from the thick tangled chain on the ground and the water tanks gently rocking with their handles facing the ceiling and looked over her muscly forearms with quiet awe and adoration. "Boy, I really took a lot of that stuff." Sara sighed, then she drew her fists up to her chest.

I heard the creaking compression of her suit as her twitchy muscles bulged keenly at their limits, adding to the obvious relish in her dimples. Her purr rose in satisfaction as I saw the pump engorge her biceps - it pushed the striated details out of the suit and ripened them into super-inflated, rounded spheres. "Uhnnn, yeahh." she growled, her head trembling and veins pulsing in her nape. Her fists and knees shook as she trapped the pump inside herself, her breaths hitching with the suit-stuffing pump that started flooding her everywhere. I couldn't stop my lips parting as the incredible outline of my girlfriends’ body printed harder into her suit.

She seemed imbued with a new calmness and confidence, even as her arms swelled and she quietly choked on a pump so potently exquisite that it made her eyes glisten.

It kept building, climbing and inflating her. Sara embraced it unblushingly. With gentle tilts of her knees, hips and arms, she slowly, deliberately drew the body-hugging spandex deeper into the creases between her bulging muscles. I drank in the fantastic illusion of each muscle creaking outwards as though eager to become fully sealed in skin-tight spandex. Her tooth pressed into her lip and she brazenly tested her limits, her eyelids fluttering as she sipped sharp breaths to fuel her flexing and feed her body with unprecedented seam-testing mass.

I’m not sure how the suit survived the assault. Every thick, squirming vein felt like it would finally make the spandex burst and peel off her delts. She let out an effortful grunt as she pushed her bulging thighs to new pump-swollen peaks. I saw the material stretched so thin the hue of her pale skin glowed through on her shoulders and thighs.

Clearly relishing this short window of control in this massively pumped form, her pinned lip seemed like the only thing stopping the building pressure pouring out of her and making her heave with orgasm again.

But suddenly she growled with something akin to aggravation - perhaps at how unceasing the pleasure inside her was. Another surge of skin-stretching pump must have welled up inside her. Still she held onto it with clenched fists and locked knees, fresh beads of sweat dripping down her traps.

Her shaking breaths spoke to an untameable, scarcely bearable pleasure boiling over and over inside her, unrelenting in its hunger. She made being pumped at super-saiyan size sound just like I’d always imagined: punishingly exquisite.

The fact that she was still powerless against this mind-melting sensation, from the serum, from the pump in her gorging muscles - how fucking good did it feel to suddenly be ascended saiyan big? To have those big, sensitive muscles flooded until they throbbed with pleasure. I secretly yearned for it. To slowly be enveloped in a bone-hugging suit of juiced up muscle mass; groped and squeezed by swollen hunks that pulsated with energy beyond my control; to have my own carnal growls slip out of me in hitched, adoring grunts. My own desperate gasps began to synchronise with hers.

As though she heard my thoughts, her eyes turned up from her own body to look into me. I could feel the intensity of her gaze as she surveyed my reaction to her incredible, pumped-up form. Keeping eye contact, she released a fulfilled, nourished sigh. Her pump’s thickness receded a little, offering mercy to her suit and allowing the striations to ripple and return.

The devious smirk in her eyes told me that she’d reached a deep new level of sensual understanding and control of her huge body. The deviously emboldening knowledge that her capacity for power and size was beyond what she could have dared. I watched her lips tautened into a self-assured grin as she looked at me like she’d already decided what she was going to do to me with it.

She moved closer, letting all the thick muscles in her thighs bunch with slow, loitering, deliberate steps. The magnetic aura of her incredible body made me want to throw myself against her and touch her, squeeze her - all of her. She walked up to me, stopped an inch from my nose, and with her eyes set in mine, drew in a deep breath. Her chest bloomed and stopped an unbearable fraction from mine. She looked into me with a dominating ownership that made me tremble with chest-aching arousal.

Her pump, the serum, her *power* - whatever it was, I could feel it humming into my own body. It only made her poise even more withering.

I held my breath as slowly she reached up to the blocky straps of her armour vest running over her traps. Swollen with a sleeve-stuffing pump, her biceps stopped her reaching fingers an inch from them. 

"Could you...?" she asked delicately, tilting her head and keeping her fists up. I unhooked her armour obediently. The imprints of their blocks quickly faded from the spandex coating her ridge-like traps and Sara sighed with an aching relief. She immediately pushed her fists into her hips and thumped her lats out hard. The armour cracked loudly down her sides. The back half clattered onto the floor behind her while the front plate stayed pinned between us. Sara eased herself off me and let it slide down and reveal every magnificent detail of her torso for us both to ogle. She grinned in wait for my reaction before she reached down and felt herself with her own hands.

I heard a sip of startled awe and her chest at last pressed into mine as her fingers explored. Her jaw tipped further open as they slipped into the deep cracks between her 8 brick-sized abs. She gently crunched her upper body down. Her midriff didn’t decompress as she exhaled. Her stuffed abs only creaked fuller and squeezed her trembling fingers. "Mmmmm wow...." Even her deep shaking gasps couldn't stop them biting and contorting her suit with the lines of her superhuman 8-pack.

Her eyes became sultry and serious, and inspected mine again. "Do you like my body?" she bit her lip and pushed her torso genty into mine.

An incredulous huff is all I could offer. Somehow all of her amazing physique was still confined within the contours of Sara's feminine shape. Her pinched princess hips held strong even after being stuffed with huge abs. Her meaty quads aided the illusion further. Shrink-wrapped in royal blue, her perfectly proportioned superhero body was beyond description.   

Sara clenched her fist and rapped her knuckles on her 8-pack. Her lips curled into a playful smirk. She turned her fist to the side and thumped harder. Her hair shook more than her body. She lengthened her arm and punched, hard. A fleshy thud filled the garage, followed by a swoon hissing from her nostrils. She looked up at me, her eyes smouldering and excited. "You try." She stepped back slightly. She kept her hands by her sides, offering no defence.

In spite of what I'd just seen, I was wary of hurting her. I turned my knuckles - half for my own safety - and clubbed my fist into her. My fingers warped in the deep trenches between her abs. It was like concrete. Her eyes glinted, emboldened and delighted. She pushed her hips forwards, offering me to try again. She bit her lip and steadied herself slightly.

Convincing myself that her abs must have been inches deep, I drew my elbow back and fired my first forward with a boxer's punch. The second my fist withdrew from her impenetrable abs, the spandex sunk back between each cobbled block of muscle and sealed it back into its impenetrable wall. Sara watched and let out a low, devious giggle. As I nursed my burning knuckles, she suddenly turned away from me and grabbed a large cushion from the couch beside us.

She thrust the cushion against the wall above my head and then dragged it down behind my back. With an excited grin, she stepped forward and thrust her big hard pecs into my chest. I wheezed smaller and quickly her lips were an inch from mine. She put one foot between my legs. I felt her quad thump up the insides of my legs as she flexed, then she pressed herself harder into my diaphragm. A sultry, serious fascination covered her face as her wide torso smothered my arms and shoulders and pinned me completely to the wall.

She circled the top of my scalp with her finger, letting her bicep ball up as big as my head and she leaned close and whispered into my ear. "You know - I kinda liked feeling you squirm under my body."

She straightened her legs and my body, and the cushion dragged up the wall. She kinked her back and thrust her chest higher - my feet left the floor as I watched and felt her torso unfold wider. "Nhhgnnn - mmmmyeah like that."

Cascading ridges of striated pec muscle rolled down my front as she flexed. I wriggled my arms loose and grabbed the tops of her huge delts, but my fingers slipped on the air-tight spandex and the curves of her orb-like muscles. I spread my palms across her shoulders and tried to shove her back. My arms stayed helplessly bent at almost 90 degrees. Sara giggled openly at my struggle and watched the tendons rise and strain in my skinny arm. Even when I tried, really tried, to twist out of her vice, she pressed herself on to me a little harder and became utterly immovable. "You can't stop me. Can you?" she said delicately without a hint of effort. I thought I could hook my toes into the deep creases running down her thighs. She even clenched her quads as if to help me, but my feet slipped down the big trunks of her thighs.

Sara pushed her arms down straight at her sides and made her pecs creak into their separated spheres. "Do you want me to stop?" she tilted her head coquettishly as they rolled up my ribs. She shrugged her shoulders and her traps surged up to her earlobes. Her neck was swallowed as she breathed in deep to fuel the cushiony crater brimming around all sides of her nape. I watched her eyelids flutter as she pushed herself to her most dominantly muscular size. 

My chest deflated with a swoon and my cock thickened up the trench between her abs. Sara bit her lip and flattened me harder against the wall. “Nhh, I didn’t think so.” My whole vision filled with the rolling orbs of her chest and shoulders, and my girlfriend's beautiful face looking up at me in the centre.

Absorbing all my breathless struggles and feeling my cock side up her abs made her lips part with a rush of curious arousal. She pursed them and leant in close. "I wish you'd told me sooner, babe."

She lifted a fist up to her ear. Her mango-sized bicep swelled up with its suit-straining definition. She watched me melt from the corner of her eye and tipped it towards her lips. Leading with her thick tongue, I watched her mouth spread over her bicep’s lemon-squeezer peak. My chest deflated with a swoon and Sara smothered me more. Her eyes twinkled as I couldn't help my hips rolling and my dick rubbing up and down her midriff. Finally, she peeled her lips off her muscle with a sigh. "I like being big." 

She reached up with a tauntingly casual speed and stretched out one hooked finger under my belt. Her huge delt balled up, my leather belt creaked in complaint. With a jerking twist, the buckle cracked and my zipper peeled open, exposing my cum-soaked briefs. Keeping me easily pinned, she peeled my pants down my thighs.

My spine shivered flat against the wall as I felt her hand wrap around my cock. She massaged it on her stacked abs. There was a sudden jerk and another sound of popping stitches. Sara's eyes flicked down to her own crotch, then she bit her lip and guided my dick lower. I shuddered and panted and melted even more around her muscles as the head of my cock slid into her hot, wet pussy. She kept her sultry serious stare fixed into mine through her fluttering eyelids. She pushed her hips gently forwards and I went deeper inside her. My fingers dragged along the wall behind me as the soaking heat of her pussy and the big smooth slabs of her muscular body compressed me all over. She shifted her hips up, lifting my whole body even higher and her deep tight pussy slid down to the base of my cock. Sara quivered and her jaw clenched into a devious grin. "And I like being strong..." She began to hump.

The sensation was insane. Her abs thumped against my midriff. I felt all 8 fist-like buns roll down my stomach as she drew her hips back before she thrust again.

Sara probed and tested with harder humps and watched my responding wheezes. She tried some harder pumps and I jumped up the wall. Sara couldn't hide the startled delight of discovering the immense strength in only her hips and ass.

She drove her chest forward harder to keep me pinned and let her hips kink further back. Her pussy slid back, pausing at the ridge of my head.

I quivered at how calm and poised and demure she looked even as her muscles bulged excitedly against me. She was clearly relishing this role - teasing how effortless it was and how much strength she was leaving untapped. She looked with a quiet, captivated wonder at me writhing and quaking with each hump. She watched how new twists and angles made me moan and throb harder inside her while she tilted her head to keep her coquettish yet dominating gaze in mine even when my head rolled. She purred in quiet satisfaction when she sent a jolt of particularly incredible pleasure through me, then repeated it.

Once she mastered her exquisite fucking, she began to toy with flexes for my wandering eyes. Her composure finally slipped as she flexed her body and her pussy clenched softly around my dick. My back arched and I sucked down a shaking gasp. Holy shit. Sara let out a low, carnal growl and an untamed delight spread across her face. The pleasure snagged at her smirking lips. I heard her suit creak as she bunched more muscles with each measured thrust.

My jaw felt full of lead. Sara made hers tip slightly open in response and brought her lips close to mine. "You like being fucked by your jacked up girlfriend?" I felt her clench and the flaring ridges of her lats dropped out and filled more of my view. The sight, the sensation brought me rushing to the edge of climax, but Sara quickly let her muscles unclench and soften and teased me a little longer.

She tempered her rhythm and my vision stopped blurring. Sara's sultry, blushing face came back into focus. "Oh, I love what I can do to you." she purred, reaching both hands behind her head. Her biceps creaked huge in her sleeves as she ran her hands through her hair and arched her back.

She let one of my arms free and invited it towards her bicep, tenderly, masterfully humping me still.

My trembling fingers reached out and brushed against it's hard as rock peaks. She snatched her biceps and lifted my finger to its summit. I didn’t think I could whither much more, I felt like liquid ready to slop to the floor.

"You ever think my muscles could get this huge?" she asked hushedly, her lips joining my fingers in adoring her big bicep. “God, that serum…” she swooned as her lips snagged on her arm.

"I took so much to get this big." she drew her lips to mine and whispered. "And growing..." her hot breaths quavered against my face. "...it felt so fucking good." The words dripped off her lips. I buckled with arousal, but Sara forced her tongue into my mouth and pushed her hips hard into mine to keep me upright. I slid even deeper inside her and the pressure of her muscular body enveloped me all over. If any of her twitched a millimetre, I was going to blow my load, but her pussy clenched the base of my cock and held me on the cusp of a mind-wiping orgasm.

"You ready to come for your big muscle girl?" She bit my bottom lip and looked up at me with big bashful eyes. She suddenly pounded me with firm, masterful pumps - letting out girlish gasps with her biceps still flexed. She growled adoringly as I emptied myself harder than I ever thought possible. She let go of my lip and let my head roll while my whole body spasmed with indescribable pleasure beneath her.

"Fuck yeah, that’s it baby." my twitching fingers slipped limply off her bicep as I emptied myself with convulsing spurts. She humped rhythmically to milk me for every single drop. I kept on coming and groaning, until it felt like my every nerve had melted around her big warm body.

When I came to, Sara’s cocky, satisfied smirk was waiting. She eased off me a little to help me catch my shuddering breaths, but kept her pussy clenched and me fully erect inside her. "Mmm, that looked divine. My turn." she thrust tentatively again, getting faster.

At last, her eyes broke away from mine. She joined me in looking down at her amazing physique, her abs and glutes still sexually inflated with a suit-straining pump. Her humping became faster, greedier. "God, look at this fucking body." her hips started to smack on mine. She clutched her ass with one hand and drooled at how her big delt balled up. Her other fist by her ear, I suddenly saw her knuckles roll harder towards her cheeks. Her biceps exploded and separated in her sleeve. She pulled its head and pressed it into her cheeks. Her knees buckled with the more startling shudders of pleasure and her whole weight fell over mine. "Nnhhggnn! Fuck! Yes!" I could do nothing but be pounded and chewed by the rolling, twitching, thumping bulges of her muscular body hammering me deep into the cushion.

Desperate excited whimpers poured from her as her body began to spasm and convulse, her muscles contracting in a carnal frenzy that left her gasping at the mercy of their strength. With a crushing set of thrusts, I watched an electrifying pleasure flood her face and she cried out and came loudly.

The thick cushion was squashed flat as Sara gagged and groaned. Her orgasming growls rumbled through me in the 8 clenching fists of her abs. Her tight suit creaked in relief as she melted, only for her muscles to punch back huge and rippling. The wetness inside her spandex costume accentuated the perfection of her sculpted torso. The spandex suit clung tighter to her expanding legs, fighting to contain the burgeoning strength. Again, the quaking throbs made her delts hum white as her delts detonated. Her abdomen snatched and 8 fists punched into me.

Squeaking in mercy, every muscle bunched up and inflated to its fullest and wracked her with bone-squeezing orgasm. Her cheeks went bright before falling lax even as tridents of veins kept pulsing up her neck and temple. I could only watch in awe and focus on my own breaths, sucking down air when I could between her tectonic spasms.

Finally, I felt myself lowered slightly as her hips and breaths eased off. Sara blinked for the first time in a minute or two. I watched drip after drip trickle down her traps and trench between her pecs as she came to her senses. "Ughhmygod....baby." she shuddered, a breathless smile flashed across her lips before more orgasmic aftershocks tweaked them again. She gingerly made a fist. The slightest flex made her eyelids flutter as she rinsed the orgasmic residue through her, letting herself quiver with my cock still inside her.

She met my eyes again and licked her lips - gratefully, empathetically in awe of the pleasure we had achieved together. She pulsed her pussy around my cock, thankfully, in celebration.

She seemed pleased that I was still conscious, and maybe relieved that she hadn't pounded my pelvis into dust. Her gaze became excited, inviting, the kind one has when they take a bit of the most delicious food they’ve ever tasted. She smiled and her eyes looked me up and down. She leant close to me, her eyes glistening, still keeping me off the floor.

"You know... there's only one way we're gonna be able to *really* fuck each other." She looked me up and down. I saw her eyes running along the ridges of my heaving ribcage.

She reached behind her and pulled out her half-empty syringe. She shot me a mischievous grin that made my heart skip a beat. Weakening yet again with insane arousal, Sara picked me up and laid my already gasping body on the couch. She threw herself on top of me, pinning me into the creaking cushions.

She rolled the needle between her fingers, a small puddle of green ooze still inside it. "Ready to become my saiyan prince?" she whispered down on me. A delirious, anxious moan was all I could offer, then there was a hard pinch in my backside.

I suddenly felt all my muscles feverishly clenching at once. Sara straddled my thighs and grabbed my wrists and pressed them beside my rolling hips as a warm, exquisite pressure built inside my entire body, kneading soft moans from my lips. "Whoa -- huh..." my string vest began to tighten and my heart began to pound like a drum.

My hips jerked and she rode the wave with a swoon. My vision blurred, but I saw Sara bite her lip as it twisted into a wicked grin. Her muscular arms bristled and her eyes rushed all over my boy as I squirmed deeper into the couch.

"Ughnnn --- whoaa -- YESSSS!" My chest drove forwards and stretched the opening on my vest.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2023, 09:38:40 pm »
Sara Ascends - 6

Jim's body stiffened and squirmed. He let out increasingly desperate moans as the saiyan serum flooded him with a terrifying pleasure and his slender body became defined by deepening creases in his already taut skin, quickly scoring out clear moulds of his every muscle.

Sara grabbed the band of his packed briefs and freed his curving cock. With a giggle she slid his sticky underwear down his thighs to bind his trembling legs, then she pressed down on his hips and wrists, brought her lips together, and slowly enveloped his shaft.

Jim's gasps plunged into studly grunts. Sara's lips were stretched wider and the base of his dick thickened. His wrists jolted in her grip.

Sara let his thick member push deeper into her mouth, absorbing his squirms as his pec and thigh muscles started to push against their boundaries. She purred in anticipation as more and more fleshy creaks began stretching the defined shapes all over her boyfriend. It was starting.

Sara held him down as his pecs bulged over the lip of the opening in his vest and creaked into ribbed, separated spheres. His knees locked straight and Sara gagged as they rolled up to the tip of his chin and swallowed it from her view.

Jim’s thigh thumped with voluminous mass, lifting her torso. The other followed and Sara felt his quads spread across her chest and fill the deep cleft between her own pecs. The unease in his moans was being purged by rising, relishing growls as his leg muscles thickened up to bodybuilder size and began bulging against one another. She knew he would feel the edges of his stuffed thighs now throbbing against her knuckles as she struggled hard to keep him down.

Fuck, he was growing fast, she thought. She wondered if the oral was blowing him up even faster. Sara sent a long moan humming through him, tightening her hot mouth around his dick in reward.

Jim's elbows jerked upwards off the cushions as his triceps expanded, then his back poured towards the edge of the couch and his parting shoulder blades clenched down on the cushions. The straps of his string-vest strained into floss over his rising traps.

Sara's own biceps started to ache as his arms gained more size and strength. A thick wave of burly volume rolled up from his pinned wrists and thumped out into deliciously capped deltoids that pushed his ascension into dreamy superhero hunk.

His cock bucked deeper into her mouth as his midriff crunched. His abs punched up and stretched their sculpted moulds. Gagging as 6 beefy blocks juddered towards her face, Sara heard Jim truly succumb to the forceful pulses making him ripen with even more heroic fullness. She welcomed the deep, deviously arrogant growls that adored the bulging of his body into sexy swollen hugeness to rumble through them both.

Although hadn't quite matched Sara for sheer volume, already he boasted the same uniquely saiyan proportions and sculpting. That his thirsting growls were refusing to slow told her that his transformation still hadn't climaxed. If anything, it seemed like he was gathering something, pooling it, sucking down air and power and not letting it escape. Sara felt him coil up tighter around the sensation and held on tight.

Suddenly, Jim's hands clutched desperately into the cushions. Before her eyes, she watched thick veins rise from his crotch and branch across his 6-pack. His thick head curved up into the roof of her mouth. Jim's growls rose and trembled with renewed urgency. He sounded like he was slipping over the precipice and plunging into another wave of insane power.

His chest, back, arms and legs all pumped bigger with body-stretching pulses.
Sara's mouth filled with hot cum. Jim yawned completely beyond his frame into a new one - unrecognisably wide.

His forearms yawned down his sides and bulged as wide as his convulsing hips.
His giant ribbed deltoid bulged completely off the side of the sofa, then his head rolled back and disappeared from Sara's sight behind his mound-like pecs.

Sara swooned and sucked and selfishly savoured her turn in witnessing the purest, mind-altering arousal of being blown up to ultra-super saiyan muscularity.

Every venom-fueled thump stretched the edges of his genetic muscle moulds, pumping more volume into him as he reached Sara's ultra-saiyan size. The springs creaked loudly in complaint as his shelf-like lats poured off the couch with feverish shudders.

His knees drove up from the cushions. Sara kinked her back and drove her heavy torso down onto them to force them to bulge shut. His hulking tree trunk thighs quaked against her chest, and finally, his straining underwear tore apart.

Jim shivered and drooled into the newly formed crater-like trap beside his neck as his heroically beefy, sweat-misted muscles shuddered thicker everywhere.

Sara heard pleasure rupturing inside pleasure. Jim's guttural shudders were snatched and interrupted by another. His cock jerked and throbbed like he was still blowing his load over and over as the last traces of venom kept piling in and blowing him up to his overwhelmingly huge size over and over. His fists, chest and cock as shuddered in erratic, squeezing spasms, making each swollen new hunk thump outwards with incredible comic book separation and size.

Sara held on and let him squirm until his gasps became hoarse and spent.

At last, Jim's cock relaxed slightly in her mouth, the aftershocks easing. Sara slid his long glistening member out of her mouth. It stayed hard and curved as its head fell back into his belly button.

She eased herself off him and caught her own breath. Her arm had caught a nice pump from wrestling him alone.

She looked her boyfriend up and down proudly, his thick load dripping from her lips. Fuck, he was jacked. He'd equalled her in sheer super-swollen volume and in his ultra super-saiyan proportions. With deltoids to rival the size of his head, and a long iron bar of a bicep, kept in proportion by his huge, bouquet forearms. Both of their bodies were now sumptuously packed with such thick, strong, sculpted muscles. This was going on a wilder ride than she could have ever imagined.

Jim stayed on his back, quivering with the pressure of his muscles still straining at their super enhanced limits. Over and over they throbbed up against an invisible resistance like they were being tested by heavy weights. He gasped and gasped, his big muscles twitching and sensitive to the touches of the fading serum. Wow, that stuff was strong, Sara thought.

His vest looked closer to a waist-trainer as it had been pushed down by his fully exposed pecs. His cock was propped up by the massive blocks of his abs. Not a single inch of his torso hadn't been packed with a squarish pec, ab or oblique.

She *had* given him a lot for his first time. But god, she licked her lips, she couldn't say she didn't love the results. She hoped he would love them just as much,

Sara ogled him for a few moments more while he recovered. Gradually, Jim's voice returned from the depths of his orgasmic growls to something Sara recognised, albeit still laced with carnal satisfaction.

"Hey baby." she stroked his big thighs as he blinked back into himself. Jim sighed deeply for the first time in minutes and let his big chest shudder and deflate.

He drew his fists to his ears and arched his back like he was waking from a deep sleep. Sara bit her lip as she watched his biceps rise, creak into sphere-like balls, then peak with lemon-squeezer heads in line with his temples. Jim let out a quiet moan as his knuckles glowed and a delicious pump filled his arms. 

Jim's dazed eyes rolled over to the mighty biceps crowding his vision. A different note of excited pleasure croaked from his hoarse throat. His abs clenched as he huffed in disbelief - his eyes cleared and giddily twitched and flexed and explored more of his immense new physique - his chest heaving softly again.

"Mmm, now you look like you can handle me." Sara leant over him and traced her finger between the deep ribbed crevice between his pecs. Jim looked at her, still breathless, and drew his arms together. Sara licked her lips as his pecs pinched her fingertip.

Her body began to throb in anticipation of what he could do to her - what they could do to each other. He reached out to her with one trembling hand. Sara's heart swelled as she slipped Jim's trembling fingers between hers and she eased him to feet. Their bond had become stronger than she dared hope. Better yet, the experience was only just beginning.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2023, 01:27:06 am »
This is excellent. Thanks for sharing, Poddy

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2023, 09:14:31 pm »
Thanks 👍, I really love this story and that they are both growing bigger. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story and Sara's continued ascension 💪🥰 !

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 05:37:05 am »
Nw they both grow. Would like to read what hapens next.

Offline yuiii007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2023, 11:57:37 pm »
Thanks for the story. It was just only the beginning after all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sarah Ascends [FMG]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View