Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575602 Posts in 73201 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:09:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Honey Trap
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Honey Trap  (Read 18510 times)

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Honey Trap
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:40:02 pm »
A start of a story regarding my character Beth, an undercover agent who has been placed in a multi national company and needs to gain the confidence of a fellow worker who is into bodybuilders.

Chapter 1

Thomas opened Outlook hoping that his inbox was quiet, as was normally the case in the summer months when working at home.  There were the usual messages that he was copied in to that he simply deleted without reading and some others that needed actioning.  He scrolled through answering the more straight forward emails and then came to a Microsoft Teams invite from a Beth Middleby. She must be a new expatriate he thought as he was not familiar with the name.  He opened the invite and Beth had invited him to Teams call at midday his time.  Beth had introduced herself as a new expatriate from the UK to Canada who has had some medical claims declined and she wanted to discuss what her options were.  Thomas groaned, he hated these types of requests as expatriates expected everything to be paid for them, they all had a sense of entitlement.

A quiet morning followed with Thomas taking some time out to walk the dog.  At midday he dialed into the Teams call with Beth.  Beth's camera was off so Thomas decided to keep his off too.   

"Hi Thomas", Beth said brightly, "thank you for making the time for me today.  I won't keep you too long as I know that this is your lunchtime."

"No problem", Thomas replied "How can I help?"

"Hopefully should be straight forward to sort out", Beth began "I've submitted a number of claims to the medical provider for sports massages.  All was fine to begin with but the latest few have been declined".

"Ahh, I see", Thomas said "The reason for this is that the plan has a cap of 10 visits, anything beyond this would need specific approval.  Do you have a long-term injury?".

"Not exactly", Beth replied, "I'm a bodybuilder and the massages help with my training recovery".  Beth knew that this comment alone would be enough to snare Thomas.  Thomas instantly went hot under the collar with nervous excitement.

"Iiiiii see", Thomas stammered.  "I'm not familiar with women bodybuilders", he lied "is there a specific reason for the massages?"  Thomas wanted to keep Beth talking.

"Well" Beth begun, "essentially my muscles are over developed and due to their size need massaging otherwise I suffer from severe cramps" this was of course not true but Beth wanted Thomas to have a mental picture of her physique.

"Soooo, I guess that you have big muscles then Beth?"  Thomas nervously asked hoping that he wasn't going to offend.  Thomas was ecstatic when Beth laughed and replied "very, very big muscles, Thomas.  Is there anything that can be done?" she asked

Thomas regained his composure.  "Let me look into this and I'll come back to you". he replied

"Great, talk soon" Beth said ending the call knowing that she had begun the process of capturing Thomas in her trap.

Chapter 2

Thomas trawled through social media but he could not find any trace of Beth.  No facebook, no instragram, no  twit***.  He was desparate to see what she looked like.  All he has was her age from his Company's system, 31, 15 years his junior.  He racked his brain, how can I get her to send me a picture?  Finally, he came up with a plan.  He'll contact Beth to say that the insurer would cover the additional costs if Beth could prove that she was indeed a sports person, in this case a bodybuilder, and for this reason they would cover as an exception.  He wasn't sure whether Beth would buy it.  He needed to be careful, he could lose his job over this, but he could spin it that the Company had influence over the insurer and that they wanted to promote mental wellbeing which is aided by sport/training.  Over the next few days, Thomas nervously waited for the right moment to contact Beth via the Teams communicator.  Not wishing to speak to her, but to simply type but not via email.  Eventually, when he saw that she was online, he plucked up the courage.  The Teams communication went:

Thomas: "Hi Beth "

Beth: "Hi Thomas"

Thomas: "I've discussed internally.  The insurer is willing to cover the additional costs but they want proof that you are indeed a bodybuilder.  They don't want to provide approval if it's simply a case of someone abusing the system going for massages that aren't needed."

Beth: "That's great news.  As evidence, would a photo of me be sufficient or maybe a short video clip of me would be better?"

Thomas: "Probably the latter would be better"

Beth:  "Ok, no problem, I'll do a clip tonight and send it over to you, if that's ok, so that you can deal directly with the insurer"

Thomas couldn't believe how well that had gone and was mightily relieved.  All evening, he remained online waiting for the email from Beth which finally arrived just after 21.00 pm.

"Hi Thomas,

Here you go.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Beth"

attached was a short video clip.

Thomas excitedly opened the file, hoping that she was going to look like what he had been dreaming about.  The clip started where the camera, maybe a laptop camera, was looking out into a very stylish living room of an apartment.  A shadow appeared from the right-hand side and Beth appeared and slowly turned to face the camera.  Thomas was awestruck.  Beth was huge, no she was massive.  Enormous, bronzed muscles, in a yellow bikini, shone on her incredible curvy muscled body.  Her blonde hair was tied up with loose strands hanging, framing her beautiful face.  Slowly, Beth proceeded to flex her biceps into a classic bodybuilders double bicep pose.  beth's huge bicep peaks rose up to an extreme size whilst her lats flared accentuating an x shape.  An x shape because of her thighs.  Oh my god, look at those thighs.  Beth's enormous thighs rippled along side her huge upper body.  Each body part equally massive.  Beth dropped the pose and slowly moved 180 degrees so that her back was to the camera.  Thomas marvelled at the swell and undulations of massive feminine muscles as she moved.  Beth proceeded to do a back double bicep pose.  Again, Thomas was awestruck and the sheer size of Beth's body.  Look at that ass and the size of her calves. Beth turned again and walked towards the camera to turn it off.  Thomas marvelled as the huge goddess approached the camera.  As she got closer, her beautiful face and below the knee disappeared till eventually just the tops of those enormous thighs and developed abs were visible.  Beth slowly bent fowards, to turn the camera off via the keyboard and her huge, shiny chest came into view, big chest and massive thighs taking up the entire view.       

Chapter 3

The next morning Thomas thanked Beth and said he would be in touch.  He watched that clip over and over again.....  A few weeks passed and he received a Team invite from Beth.  Beth wanted to discuss her pension options with Thomas.  Another area of his expertise.  Again, the call was scheduled for midday and Thomas couldn't wait to join.  If Beth asks about the clip and whether the exception was approved I'll have to come up with an excuse he thought.  Eventually midday arrived and Thomas logged on.  Beth was already online and her camera was again off so Thomas kept his off too.

"Hi Thomas" Beth said brightly putting Thomas as ease instantly.  They chatted for 15 mins on the pension subject, Beth having been briefed as to the right questions to ask Thomas to keep the ruse going.  Once the call was nearing its natural conclusion, Thomas was desparate to bring bodybuilding into the conversation.

"Before we finish Beth, I just wanted to say, I hope I'm not talking out of line, but your body is incredible", Thomas said nervously

"Thank you" Beth replied

"Do you mind if I ask some questions?" Thomas asked

"Sure, go ahead" Beth said

Thomas wanted to get the cameras on, so he started with "I'm not sure the name of this particular muscle", he lied "but the muscle that flares out from under the arms...." Thomas switched his camera on so that Beth could see him making a gesture towards the area on his body "....that doesn't seem to do anything with me, like I don't have any".

There was a delay, which Thomas worried about, before Beth replied "you mean these" and Beth's camera suddenly came on.  She was wearing the same yellow bikini and was sitting whilst flexing her huge lats, smiling sweetly at Thomas. 

"Wow" is all Thomas could say.  "How do you get them so big?  I don't seem to have any at all" he asked.  Beth smiled "only serious bodybuilders build large lats.  There's certain excercises that you can do to work them.  For example you can do this".  Beth raised her arms over her head, looking up at her hands, my god, she's so pretty and gorgeous Thomas thought.  "Wow, they're really standing out" Thomas said.  Beth looked at Thomas and smiled as she pushed her hands together and her lats flared to incredible proportions.   Massive biceps and triceps framed the back of her head as she squeezed whilst her ample chest raised up and down seductively.  Thomas let out a small groan of pleasure unintentially hoping that Beth hadn't noticed.

"Do you have a work chair or your own chair?"  Thomas asked

"Work chair but I've had to remove the arms as I can't use the chair otherwise" Beth leant forward and positioned the camera so that her lap came into view.  "If the arms of the chair were still attached, they would be about here".  Beth placed her hands beneath her bulging thighs to highlight where the arms of the chair would have been if still attached.  Beth then slapped the side of her thighs with both hands, a number of times, as if to highlight their girth.  Thomas found the noise intoxicating.  The camera only captured below her nose showing her lovely smile as Beth continued.  Thomas marvelled at Beth's huge shoulders, arms and chest that rippled and undulated with each slap on her giant thighs.

"These chairs can be a problem for me" Beth continued.  "I mean if did this for example...."  Beth then twisted on the chair, she leaned to the left slightly and her huge muscled right hip flared out and seemed to keep rising.  Beth looked down at her bulging hip and thumped it whilst smiling at Thomas.  Beth knew that he was hers now and that she could move on to the next stage.  As if to confirm this to herself, she removed her hand from her bulging hip and raised her arm into a huge bicep, slowly pumping it up and down and looked at Thomas with a raised eyebrow who appeared to be panting.... Beth knew why....   

Forum Saradas

The Honey Trap
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:40:02 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: The Honey Trap
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 05:35:42 am »
Great start and I hope for some more chapters.

Offline Ascalon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 02:05:43 am »
very promising start, I will follow up

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 08:39:41 am »
Whoa, amazing start!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 06:11:27 am »
Great start! Not sure what Thomas has done that warrants the attention of an undercover agent but based on what we know of Beth already I hope he doesn't get caught too soon. I want to hear more about this undercover agent. K+!

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 10:17:48 am »
GREAT start, Looking forwards to the continuation.

Karma +

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 07:58:57 pm »
Nice start, hope to see more growth.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2022, 01:45:57 pm »
I agree. I hope to see this story continued.  :clap:

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 07:13:22 am »
Need more please.
Great start.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 06:02:51 am »
Hope for more and would like to read what happens next

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 02:11:21 pm »
Chapter 4

A few weeks passed before Beth next got in contact with Thomas.  She needed to get closer to Thomas, to gain his trust, so that she could use him to extract the information from her primary target, his boss.  Beth had informed Thomas that she would be over in London, at the head office the following week.  She asked Thomas whether the office had a gym.  She knew it had but she wanted Thomas to know that she would be working out at the office gym, after office hours, as she knew he couldn't resist coming to see her.

Thomas was ecstatic when Beth messaged him saying she would be visiting the head office and he couldn't wait for the following week to arrive.  Normally, he loved his weekends, playing golf and watching the football, but this weekend he just wanted to end.  Eventually, Monday morning arrived.  The office was huge, 15 floors employing hundred's of staff, and there was no way for Thomas to hunt for Beth in the office maze.  Instead, he'd wait until the end of the working day and he'd head off to the gym.  There was a bench outside of the gym entrance, with a coffee machine nearby, so he could "pretend" that he was working late and needed a change of scenery.  He could simply wait, sitting on the bench, for Beth to either leave or exit the gym.  

The time seemed to drag until 17.00 arrived, Thomas decided to make his way to bench beside the gym's entrance.  He had no idea whether Beth was a 17.00 leaver or later so he didn't want to run the risk of missing her.  He made himself a coffee, took his laptop, to pretend to work, and sat down.  There were a few gym goers entering and leaving the gym, but no Beth.  Thomas started to fret that he'd either missed her or she was not going that evening.  She's over here for only a week, he thought, no guarantee that she would be going to the gym tonight.  Thomas had been sitting there for well over an hour when he reluctantly made the decsion that Beth would not be coming.  He started to turn off his laptop when from the corner of his eye, he saw the gym door open and huge muscled goddess emerge.

Beth was wearing a yellow sports bra and yellow shorts that were so tight and stretched taut that they were only slightly wider than a bikini bottom.  Beth glanced over, smiling at Thomas and made her way over to where he was sitting.  Thomas felt sick to the pit of his stomach with nerves but he marvelled at the movement of enormous muscles as Beth walked towards him.  With each step, Beth's thighs rippled and undulated with massize size and power.  Thomas was frozen to the seat whilst Beth approached.  Beth stood directly in front of Thomas, his eyes level with her gorgeous belly button that moved rhythmically with her breathing.  Thomas was in awe at Beth's bronzed muscled thighs.  They're so huge!!! Thomas thought.  They were so large that they seemed to be shaking slightly as if they were too big and had a life of their own.  An immense shadow seemed to engulf Thomas as Beth bent over slightly to look down at him as he sat there.   Her smiling beautiful face with tied up blonde hair framed by enormous boulder shoulders.  Beth placed her hands on her thighs and her huge muscled chest stretched the sports bra.

"Do you mind if I join you?"  Beth asked.

"Pppppplllleeeaaaassseeee do" Thomas stammered in reply.

Beth twisted to one side and began to lower herself onto the bench to Thomas' right.  Thomas marvelled at the explosion of Beth's enormously tanned muscled hip and hamstring that just seemed to keep expanding out of the ever shrinking shorts as she lowered herself to a sitting position.  The bench was not on an even footing and as Beth sat, Thomas found himself rising on his side of the bench.  Thomas marvelled at this and he stood up slightly and sat back down, with no movement on Beth's side of the bench as she sat there.  Beth, smiling to herself, knew what Thomas was up to and raised herself slightly as if to make herself more comfortable.  Thomas instantly felt himself drop as Beth's weight was lifted from her side of the bench.  Slowly, Beth lowered herself back down, and once agian Thomas was lifted up.  Wow, Thomas thought, no wonder she is sa heavy, look at the size of her!!!

Beth, dwarfing Thomas, sat beside him, and twisted at the waist so that from the shoulders up, she was facing him.  This made her right hip and thigh bulged up hugely.  Beth looked down at her huge thigh and hip and used her right hand to wipe her massive muscled hip, as if to wipe off dust.  Thomas was amazed that this simple gesture made Beth's huge tanned bicep and shoulder pop in her right arm as she wiped her hip which looked so solid to her touch.  Beth's right shoulder was so huge that she seemed to leaning forwards a little so that she could look over it to her hip a look of concentration on her perfect, beautiful face.  Thomas averted his eyes to Beth's huge muscled chest as she was looking away and then to her perfect muscled belly button moving with her breathng in amongst the ridges of her developed abs.

"Did you have a good weekend Thomas?", Beth asked breaking his trance as she flicked some loose blonde strands of hair out of her beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes, thanks, had a round of golf." replied Thomas

"Oh, I love golf." said Beth

"Do you play?" Thomas asked excitingly, thinking he may ask her to play a round over time

"I used to, I was junior champion" said Beth

"Wow, you were good then?"  asked Thomas

"Well, I don't want to sound boastful, but yes.  You see, when I put my mind to it, I need to be the best I possibly can but then I need to move on and try to perfect something else.  So after golf, I started the gym and once I knew I liked it, my mindset is such that I wanted to make my muscles as big as possible." said Beth.  Beth was helping lead Thomas to "muscle" chat but the golf and being the best was all true.

"You don't play anymore?" Thomas asked

"No, not now.  I'm afraid that my muscles are too big for me to play, I wouldn't be able to swing the club properly.  For example, if I did this...".  Beth raised her arms over head and her lats flared out "these muscles stop me swinging the club properly".  Thomas was getting hot under the collar.  "but that's just relaxed as I can do this..".  Beth flexed her lats which expanded further "I can do better than this!" Beth said faking frustration at her own lats.  "I just need to loosen up a little" she said similing at Thomas lowering her arms.  Beth then proceded to roll her shoulders and bounce her chest to warm up.  "Let's try that again".  Beth said.  Again, Beth raised her arms over her head, huge biceps bulging as she bent her arms at the elbow and took a deep breath.  Her beautiful face was framed by her huge, massive biceps behind her head and her expanded deep breathed chest that bulged up and out beneath her chin.  Beth appeared to hold the breath for an enternity, looking up in the air, and then she released the breath slowly looking down at her lats and flexed them to unreal proportions.  Beth's lats just seemed to be bulging out further and further stretching her sports bra.  Beth's eyes met Thomas' as she smiled sweetly and knowingly at him as he marvelled at the huge swelling of her bulging lats.  Beth held the pose, slowly swaying to the left and then to the right to demonstrate their girth all the time smiling at Thomas whilst his eyes flicked one second from her massive muscled body to her gorgeous face.  Whilst still holding the pose, Beth brought her knees up and twisted at the waist which made her huge muscled right hip rise up bulging towards the huge lats as if closing off the light from behind her.  Thomas let out a moan, in awe of what he was seeing.  All of a sudden, Beth relaxed and Thomas embarassingly moaned louder as the action of relaxing her bulging muscles made them briefly bounce and ripple as they dropped back into relaxed shape.  Beth couldn't help but giggle at Thomas' reaction which made her chest bounce and belly button ripple majestically but unintentionally.  

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Honey Trap

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View