Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573842 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:58:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Julie's family
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Julie's family  (Read 10268 times)

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Julie's family
« on: February 01, 2023, 10:00:16 pm »
The sound of the Porsche Cayenne echoed through the backyard. I looked up and instinctively looked out the kitchen window.
I knew it was my wife coming home from work. I recognized the characteristic sound of one of her cars and it was time for her lunch break. Noon.
The kids recognized it too.
-'' Mom!!! '' They shouted.
As they jumped off the couch and ran outside, abandoning their toys and television. 

Steve and Emily were our two children. Steve was the oldest and was 10 years old. Emily was our 8 year old daughter. At this time we are not planning on having any more children with my wife Julie.

I left the dishes aside and wiped my hands. Through the window I saw Julie's perfect maneuvering, parking the Porsche with millimeter precision between the two supporting pillars of the garage porch. 

I hurried to tidy up the couch and the living room floor covered with Steve and Emily's toys. Steve had brought out his collection of dolls and makeup. They were everywhere. Emily was more orderly. She played with her police cars.

The front door opened and Julie appeared. She was holding Emily in one arm and Steve in the other, along with a shopping bag and a big pack of beer. All three of them bowed their heads and walked through the door.

My wife sat up fully darkening the living room. She was beautiful, tall... And strong. Her chestnut hair was cut in a bob and reached above her trapezius. Her sunglasses rested on top of her head and her loving, reassuring gaze looked at me. Her lips were made up with light red makeup. Her jaw was quite large and powerful and her smile sublime, with beautiful white teeth. She looked a little cramped in her big black coat.

- '' Hi baby, I stopped by to run a few errands before heading home. I picked up some beer, bags of potatoes and some canned goods. Can you put the beer in the fridge right away? ''

I complied and took the huge pacs with both hands. Damn it was heavy.
Julie took the opportunity to bend down to my level and kiss me. The children screamed in disgust while laughing. Then Julie put them down and thundered with her powerful voice:

-'' Come on, kids!  Go wash your hands. We're about to eat. Daddy must have prepared a good meal for this beautiful Wednesday. ''

Steve and Emily chanted a YES MOTHER'' and ran to the bathroom.

-' 'And if you can get me the last cold beer from the fridge and a bowl of peanuts. I'll watch the news on the couch while you finish cooking. And I'll leave the shopping bag here for you. Will you put it away? ''

-'' OK honey. Oh yes yes of course I'll take care of everything, don't worry. ''

I hurried to obey my wife. She was the pillar of our house, the head of the family. Soon I returned with her liter of beer and peanuts. She had taken off her big size 16 shoes and her sweaty socks. She put her feet up on the coffee table. A strong smell was coming from it. The kids had returned to snuggle with Julie on the couch while she watched TV and sipped her beer.

-'' Whoa Mom, your feet stink!
 Steve exclaimed.

We all laughed.

:-'' Oh sorry," said Julie. Our little Steve is delicate. One day you will have a girlfriend. You mustn't tell him that. ''
:-'' ah no says steve. It disgusts me. Girls stink. I'd rather take care of my dolls. ''

-'' Girls sweat a lot because they have more testosterone than boys. Moreover that pleases the boys. It's called pheromones. Right, Dad?" said Emily.
-'' Of course, Emily, you're right, but you'll see when you're older. Now let's eat, everyone''
I said as I brought the casserole dish filled to the brim with beef in sauce and potatoes.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie's family
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 10:42:14 pm »
I served my wife copiously. Julie needed protein to feed her muscles. Because yes, I haven't told you yet, but my wife is muscular, very muscular. Huge. How we love women. My wife is a true model of femininity. For her colleagues who admire her. For their husbands who envy me a lot. A role model for our daughter too and even a role model for our son. Julie is the archetype of the alpha woman, massive, muscular, in charge, financially comfortable, loving, protective, authoritarian when necessary, dominant in bed. In short, we can say that Julie is the woman that all men would dream of having today.  Julie had taken off her clothes and was now in a t-shirt. Her big round biceps were visible. Her broad shoulders were taking up two spaces. Her trapezius were also full of gnarly muscles and her pecs contracted with each stroke of the fork, making her large breasts bounce. Julie's forearms eclipsed my puny ones.  Sweaty halos formed under her arms. To complete her alpha image Julie was tattooed. A large tattoo ran from her right shoulder to her biceps. An American flag. The tattoo was large because the area to be covered was immense. As an indication, my two joined hands could clasp Julie's large biceps without touching her triceps. On her forearm was written a sentence '' strength and honor ''. On her left forearm a kind of butterfly marked a lighter tone. On her upper back Julie also had a large tattoo of a tank in combat, a symbol of her years in the army and her involvement on several fronts.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 01:10:02 am »
Not too bad, though I would've mentioned the wife size at the start along with the family.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 05:41:41 am »
Can't wait to see Julie Action block where she protect her family from bad things

Offline Nebulanzebulan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 07:11:03 pm »
Every detail of this is perfect

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 12:43:57 am »
Not bad. Hope to see more growth.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2023, 07:14:15 pm »
Exciting opening to the story!  I love the imagery of Julie and the reverse household dynamic.  I hope to see more soon!

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2023, 09:10:30 pm »
Julie wolfed down the meal quickly, between guttural grunts of satisfaction and a few glasses of red wine.
Her ability to take alcohol fascinated me. My wife wasn't an alcoholic, of course, but she could drink a pint or two of beer and a bottle of wine like lunch and show no signs of drunkenness. Julie metabolized alcohol perfectly, while keeping the clear mind and sharp intelligence that characterized her and I must say that I was proud that my wife could be there first in the rather stupid manhood contests that she was doing. With her friends. Like ''who will drink the most tonight''? She was still up and bedding all the other girls.
As for me, I couldn't stand up after only two glasses of wine.
But of course height and weight were the obvious reasons why Julie contained alcohol so well and had colossal food needs.

My sweet wife, measured 205 centimeters for 135 kg.
When to me I measure 170 cm for 60kg.
My big Julie weighed more than twice my weight. She was more than 35cm taller than me. The top of my skull reached her chest and my face and my mouth could get lost in her sternum and her powerful abs, real balls of muscle, grafted onto her belly.
I always liked to compare the size of her strong arms and my frail legs. My thighs were 47cm in circumference while Julie's big biceps varied between 55 and 56 cm. But I knew she always wanted more.
I hope one day her protruding biceps will have my waistline.
In the meantime her thighs exceeded him widely. Julie's quadriceps reached 91cm. One day Julie will have a thigh circumference of 1 meter. It was almost certain. She wanted him so badly.
Compared to me, who was very skinny with my slim waist of 76cm, Julie was really a mountain of women.
I was doing some fitness exercises to keep my waist healthy and slim. Julie adored my fragile, slender little body.
Between meals, two washing machines and picking up the children from school, I always find time to maintain my body for the happiness of my wife Alpha, my great Julie.
I was so proud to be Julie's husband, she made me feel so good. So small and fragile. I had learned to cherish my soft and delicate and provided side.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 02:07:04 pm »
Hope to see more of this family soon!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Julie's family

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View