Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574311 Posts in 72933 Topics by 28774 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:53:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ashley & Margie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ashley & Margie  (Read 4288 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ashley & Margie
« on: January 22, 2023, 04:00:36 pm »
Hey all.  I 'borrowed' some dialog from the Mesomorphs stories and applied to to women at the gym.  Hope you enjoy.

I’m repeating a familiar routine. Its early in the evening and I'm heading to the gym with my long time friend Margie.  For the past 12 weeks Margie and I have embarked on an epic weight lifting journey. A journey that has dramatically changed our bodies and our relationship.   

Our gym is unique in it's an invite only private membership situation, an idea that was conceived by a mutual friend of ours.  You are able to reserve a workout time slot and be assured access to the gym with no more than four other members. This has established a tight nit community of people like us focused on fitness. 

In the past couple weeks Margie and I have been having an especially good time pushing each other to our limits with the weight we lift. And our bodies are responding.  We also enjoy the privacy of the gym that allows us to workout in outfits we wouldn't wear to a normal gym. Today is no different, after of short walk from the parking lot, we enter the dark grey store front door, up the narrow stairs to the 2nd floor locker room space. 

Slipping out of our work clothes, I put on low rise black with red waistband boycut style UnderArmor  shorts that provide just enough coverage over my round and hard butt. On top a black Adidas thin strap sports bra that supports and exposes the perfect amount of my new found pec muscles and b-cup breasts. As I’m pulling on some ridiculous red knee high socks Margie smacks my tight bottom.

“Ready, girl? The C4 is starting to kick in."

"almost" I don't even look up, the gyms tiny but nice locker room allows me to see Margie in the mirror. She's got on her ultra low rise, ultra skin tight black lulolemon workout tights with a white waist band and white trim ankle cuffs.  She's paired that with an equally tight light pink,  deep v-cut sports bra.  I can also feel our pre-workout energy and fat burner supplement, C4 starting to take affect.  I feel a little jittery and my skin is starting to tingle. We've been experimenting with the dosage and timing the past couple of weeks.  I stand up next to her and we look at each other in the mirror. A quick smile comes over our faces as we admire the lean muscular bodies staring back at us - thousands and thousands of hours of hard ass work. We make our way for the women's locker room up another short flight of stairs to the main gym space.

We do a brief 10-minute warm up on the incline treadmill. Both of us lamenting about how sore out legs are from yesterdays grueling leg session. 
"I could barely get off the toilet this morning" Margie laughs as she rubs her quads.

The giggling and kidding around stops as soon as we get to our first exercise of the day - bench press. . We do a a warm up set with just the 45-lb bar, we each do 15-reps. We then load it up with 10's and a 5 on each side for  our first weighted set at 75 lbs, 12 reps a piece, which we both did very smoothly.

"lets do one more at 75 to make sure we're good and loose, I don't know about you a but I think we nailed our C4 supplement today" Margie says as she adjusts blonde hair in a tight pony tail.

"I agree" I say as I get into position for my second set at 75. I get another 12 reps but the last 3 were tough, Margie got 12 as well, but need my help on the last 3.

Durning  the past couple weeks our works outs have ranged in the impressive 4 to 5 sets 80 to 90 pound range.

"I think today is the the day we break the triple digit mark"  Margie say with a grin but serious tone and a double bicep flex.  Her arms are nicely sculpted and very noticeable.

"let's do it than" Is my response as I remove the smaller plates put a 25lb plate on my side of the bar and Margie does the same. "95lbs" I emphasize as the plate clanks on the bar stop and I give Margie a bicep flex of my own.  I must admit I'm really liking the added size and definition of the lemon sized bulge in my arms, heck all over for the matter.  We measured our arms post workout two days ago and I was thrilled mine biceps were just almost 13 and a half-inches and Margie's just over 13.

Margie goes first and I get in the spotter position. She bangs out an impressive 8 reps at 95lbs, needing no assistance.
"Nice set, girl" I say, as we switch spots

"Thanks, I'm feeling strong today  and already starting get a pump" She flexes her chest muscles and sure enough they rise in her low cut top.

I get into position on the bench and match her 8 reps and can feel my pecs working

"Awesome, Ash. Let's go for a couple of sets at 105"

"I'm game" I say confidently as we each put a 5lb plate on our side of the bar.  As the smaller plate 'clanks' against the bigger one, I don't know what it is, but I get  super focused, in "the zone". It's hard to explain, I'm only thinking about what I'm doing at that point, what I'm lifting, how my muscles feel, how I want to get stronger. Pushing myself.

Margie presses 105 off her chest a total of 5 times. The last two reps really grinding with audible grunts. "I feel an epic workout out coming on Ash" she says as the weights clang loudly back into the rack.

"Nice" is my reply as I trade positions with her. "Epic is right" I say as I lift the weight off the rack and begin the movements, I keep pushing the reps I match Margie's 5 and lower the weight one more time. I power up my 6th rep. I feel like I could conquer anything.

"Damn girl. I guess we're not fucking around.

"you said epic"

"Man, I guess you're not fucking around. I love it.  Your pecs were really pumping on that set girl. Let's go super heavy today"

"I'm game. you got 110 in you"

"Nah, let's bump it up to 115" I reply back with a wink

"damn girl, I like it"

I grab two 5-lb plates and hand one to her. We each slide our plates on.  I watch as Margie get into position on the bench. Her breathing has picked up, sweat beads on her forehead as well as on her chest.  As she puts her hand on the bar, she takes deep breath and nods that she's ready.

"on three" I say, as I prepare to give her a lift off the rack. "you fucking got this, 1... 2.. 3"

She steadies the bar above her as she gets ready to start the movement

"be strong Margie, you've got this. Nothing but the weight."

She begins to strain on the the second she starts

"You got it girl!" I yell. "Push it all the way up! You're stronger than that"

Margie is really grinding but she gets the weight up.

"Yeah! You did it! Now do two more girl."

With the same strain and my encouragement she gets the next two reps with such ferocity. She locks her arms out at the top and I grab the bar to help her put it back on the rack.  Margie gives me a sly smile at and lowers the bar to her straining chest. Then with a titanic push she raised the steel bar about two thirds of the way before slowing down. Her bulging muscles were almost glowing as they strained against the heavy weight. I put my fingers under the bar and applied just a little bit of help.

"You got it. It's all you. Push that weight! Be strong! I yell.

And with one final effort she looked her arms out and crashed the weights hard onto the rack.

"Nice - 4 fucking reps at 115!  Your chest looks huge girl."

Margie is flexing her chest watching her pecs pump "Damn" is all she says. We switch positions and I get myself ready both mentally and physically.

"Ready," Margie says from above me "Be that strong powerful bitch, Ash.  On 3."  On the 3 count we lift the bar of the rack and I steady it above my chest. "focus" I tell myself "nothing existing but the muscle"  I lower the bar and power the first rep off my chest, it's only 5-pounds less than my body weight.  It's heavy but I'm in control.  I lower it for the second rep and the strain hits 2/3 of the way up.

Margie yells encouragement "Push it" I dig deep

Margie continues to yell  "I can see your pecs working Ash. Yeah, push. Push hard!"

I can feel my face was turning red and contorted from the strain. I can feel the sweat starting to drip
down my chest and my pecs swell and push against my sports bra as I power the 2nd rep all the way to the top.
It feels like my whole body is buzzing with power as a lower the weight for my 3rd rep.

"Fantastic, girl. That was all you. You are strong! Keep going! It'll make you get stronger! Every one you do makes
you stronger."

I push the bar up off my chest, I can feel my pecs flex with power as the 3rd rep is locked out "Aaarrgh" or noise something like that is what I hear and "yeah girl, strong rep"

I slowly lower the bar and exhale deeply all I can think about is the blood that was surging through the fibers, making them bigger and stronger and giving them the energy to push against the heavy iron to push out this 4th rep. Locked out, I can see Margie reaching in to help rack the bar. But this time I give her the sly smile and lower the weight again.

As I'm lowering the weight.  "You're such a fucking bad ass Ash, get after it" Margie encourages.

With another big exhale I push the weight off my chest and get stuck half way.

"Push it girl! I'm lookin' at your pecs. They're huge. The muscle's working like crazy. That iron ain't nothin' to your big muscles. Push that mother fucker! Yeah, you got it. It's all you, girl."

Slowly I push the heavy bar up. My muscles are exhausted, but force them to do it, to lift harder than they had ever lifted before. Pain is shooting though body, but I'm ignoring it. I love forcing muscles to work through the pain. I'm stronger than the fucking pain. Margie gives me  a little help with a spot and kept yelling
encouragement as slowly raise  arms. With a last  burst of energy, I  jam the bar up and crashed it onto the rack.

"Way to go," yelled Margie. "You're strong as all fuck.  You're super-fucking strong! Look at the size your lady pecs."

I sit up on the bench and see for myself what Margie is talking about. My chest looks huge, well at least compared to normal.  I stand up and start flexing my pumped up chest. Meg comes up beside me and starts doing the same.

"fucking epic" she says

"you got another set in you" I say with a wink

"That was our 5th set, but fuck it let's try 125"

Forum Saradas

Ashley & Margie
« on: January 22, 2023, 04:00:36 pm »

Offline Yuri0014

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ashley & Margie
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 06:28:54 pm »
Awesome K+++. Can you DM me the Mesomorphs story please. Thanks

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Ashley & Margie
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 06:33:10 am »
Hope this is just the start of there growing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ashley & Margie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View