Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:12:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The traditional old-fashioned family man
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The traditional old-fashioned family man  (Read 23693 times)

Offline marc3603

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The traditional old-fashioned family man
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2023, 06:58:55 am »
This story is amazing. I really want to read further and explore how Mary Will change!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2023, 06:58:55 am »

Offline tamorr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2023, 04:39:47 pm »
Hey, This one is too good and should not be dead
Its one of the rarly good transformation stories ever and open to many possibilities

Offline Harrypoters

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2023, 06:10:35 pm »
Plz continue this story must not die

Offline vasorg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2023, 11:22:32 am »
great story, would love to see more!

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2023, 08:04:53 pm »
The story is dead, I've killed it..  :o

No, I'm kidding. I just haven't found the time lately, but I have seen all your comments and I thank you for your kind words.
I have worked with the story again and I 'm almost ready with the next chapter. It will be published any time soon, maybe this weekend.

Stay tuned

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2023, 05:32:33 am »
Thanks and I' happy to wait for a new chapter

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2023, 09:07:56 pm »
This is great! I'm interested to know what you have to input into Chat GPT for it to output something like this

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2023, 09:18:17 am »
I am pleasantly surprised at how well this AI story has turned out. As long as there is an acknowledgement thst AI has plsyed a part I see no harm especially if the work turns out as well as this one has. Please continue.

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2023, 06:59:34 pm »
Chapter six

Mary knew that the key to success in bodybuilding was not just lifting heavy weights or doing countless reps. It was about training smart and eat right. She spent hours studying the ideal way of building up her body, paying attention to every little muscle in her body. She understood early that training wasn't just about getting big and lift as heavy as possible, but about building a strong and healthy body that was capable of anything. Mary's training routine was carefully crafted to ensure that she worked every muscle group in her body, from the largest to the smallest. She knew that neglecting any muscle group would leave her weak and vulnerable in the end. She was determined to be the best version of herself, and she knew that meant training smart. Mary had seen too many men in the gym that focused only on the big muscle groups, neglecting the smaller, less noticeable muscles. They trained to get big and intimidating, but in doing so, they left themselves vulnerable and unbalanced. Mary knew that true strength came from working every muscle in the body, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. She would often see men straining to lift heavy weights, their bodies trembling with the effort. They would be so focused on lifting as much as they could that they would forget about the smaller muscles that supported their movements. Mary learned that this was not the way to build a strong and healthy body. You aren’t stronger than your weakest part, and neglecting any muscle group could lead to injury. Mary trained smart, and it showed in her physique. She was strong, lean, and powerful, with muscles that were well-defined and perfectly proportioned. She had built her body to be a well-oiled machine, capable of performing any challenge that she set her mind to. And she knew that this was the true meaning of strength. Mary's passion for fitness and her expertise in training had led her to start creating videos where she shared her knowledge with other women. She knew that there were many women out there who were intimidated by the male-dominated fitness industry and didn't know where to start when it came to building strength and muscle. In her videos, Mary taught women how to train like her, smart and efficiently, focusing on every muscle group in the body. She emphasized the importance of building a strong foundation and listen to the body. Mary wanted to empower women to take control of their bodies and feel confident in their own skin. Her videos gained a following, and women from all over the world began to reach out to her, thanking her for her guidance and sharing their own success stories. Mary was thrilled to see the impact she was making and continued to create content that inspired and motivated women to prioritize their health and fitness. Mary's legacy in the fitness industry was not only her own impressive physique but also the countless women she had helped along the way. She had taken her knowledge and turned it into a powerful tool for empowering others...

Linda and Mary were huddled together in the kitchen, planning their next Insta**** video. Linda had an idea for a new video concept, and she was excited to share it with Mary.

"What if we film you challenging dad in the gym?" Linda said, her eyes lighting up. "I know he doesn't stand a chance against you, but it would be a great way to show all the women out there that they can be stronger than any man."

Mary smiled at Linda's enthusiasm. "I like that idea," she said. "But how are we going to get dad to agree to it?"

Linda thought for a moment. "I'll lure him into the garage under the pretense of needing help with something," she said. "Then you can come in and challenge him. He won't be able to say no in front of the camera."

Mary nodded, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Let's do it," she said.

The next day, Linda set up the camera in the garage while Mary warmed up. She was dressed in her usual workout gear, a tight tank top and leggings that showed off her toned muscles. Mary began her warm-up routine, starting with some light cardio on the stationary bike. She gradually increased the intensity, her muscles beginning to warm up and loosen. Then, she moved on to some dynamic stretching, focusing on the specific muscles she would be using during the workout. She knew that warming up properly was the key to preventing injury and ensuring that her body was ready to perform at its best. Linda watched as her mother went through her warm-up routine, impressed by the precision and care with which Mary approached her training. Mary was always focused and determined, taking her fitness goals seriously and putting in the work to achieve them. Linda knew that her mother's dedication was what had made her such a success in the fitness industry. As Mary finished her warm-up, Linda handed her a bottle of water and a towel.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.
Mary grinned. "Let's do this."

Linda went to find Jake in the living room, where he was watching television. "Hey dad," she said, "could you come help me with something in the garage? I need to move some boxes and I could use some extra muscle."

Jake hesitated for a moment, glancing at the TV, but ultimately he couldn't resist the opportunity to show his strength in front of his daughter. "Sure thing, sweetie," he said, getting up from the couch and following Linda to the garage.

As they walked, Linda glanced at Mary, who was standing by the camera, ready to start filming. She nodded to signal that they were ready to go. When they reached the garage, Linda turned to Jake and said, "Ok, so I just need you to lift these boxes and put them on the shelf over there."

Jake nodded and went to pick up the boxes, but before he could even lift them off the ground, Mary stepped in while she looked in to the camera and said, "Hi everyone!" she greeted with a smile. "I've got a special treat for you all today. My lovely husband Jake is going to join us today. Jake, say hello to our viewers."

Jake appeared less than thrilled as he looked into the camera lens. Despite his forced smile, the tension was palpable.

"Hello everyone," he grumbled, waving awkwardly.
"So, what's this all about?" Jake asked, turning to Mary.

Mary chuckled, a glint of determination in her eye. "We're going to settle a long-standing debate once and for all," she declared. "Who is stronger, men or women?"

Jake sighed, knowing he was trapped. He couldn't very well walk away from the camera and his wife's challenge. He knew how determined Mary was, and if he refused, she'd simply chase him down and carry him back to the garage, making a fool of him in front of all her followers. Jake tried to argue, but Mary was resolute. His eyes darted around the room as he searched for a way out of the situation. Mary looked at Jake with a smirk on her face.
"Oh, don't worry Jake," she said sarcastically. "It's just an arm wrestle. Should be easy enough for you, right? If you win, it all ends. But if you lose we'll have to move on to the next challenge" she said with a smirk.
Mary continued speaking directly to the camera. "So, for our first battle, we're going to arm wrestle."
Jake hesitated, trying to come up with a way to get out of the challenge. "I don't know about this," he said, his voice hesitant. "I shouldn’t because of my thing with my arm, you know?" Jake gave Mary a meaningful glance, hoping she would understand and let him off the hook.
Mary's eyes flashed with amusement. "Oh come on, Jake," she teased. "Don't tell me you're scared to go up against your own wife."
Jake bristled at the insinuation. "I'm not scared," he protested. "It's just...I don't think it's a good idea."
Mary raised an eyebrow, her muscles flexing as she leaned forward. "So, you're admitting defeat before we even start? That's not the attitude of a real man, Jake.
Jake's shoulders slumped, but he nodded slowly. "Alright, Mary. Let's do this."
Mary smiled, a glint of determination in her eyes. "That's the spirit, Jake. Let's do this."
She went around to the other side of a workbench in the garage. Actually it was their old kitchen table which had been retired and exchanged for a new one. Instead of throwing it away Jake found use for it as a workbench in their garage. Now, it even functioned as an arm wrestling table.
Jake watched as Mary cleared the table, removing the scattered tools to make room for their upcoming match. He approached the table slowly, his shoulders slumped and his expression resigned. He couldn't shake off the feeling of defeat that was creeping over him, knowing he was up against Mary's immense strength. With every step, his fear intensified, and he tried to calm himself down by taking deep breaths and reminding himself of his own capabilities.
"You can do this, Jake," he muttered to himself, clenching his fists. "Don't let her strength intimidate you." Despite his efforts, he couldn't dispel the nagging sense of doubt that lingered in his mind.
As Mary leaned in, her eyes narrowing with a cocky smirk on her face, Jake could feel his heart racing faster. He knew he had to give it his all if he wanted any chance of winning, but the thought of losing to his wife in front of their daughter and the viewers was humiliating. Despite his doubts and fear, Jake took a deep breath and centered his focus, straightening his posture and trying to channel his inner strength.
The two competitors leaned in, their faces inches apart, and Linda zoomed in for a close-up. Jake could feel Mary's grip was strong, but he tried not to let it faze him. He glared at her across the table. Jake could feel his heart racing. He knew this was going to be a tough battle. Despite his fear, Jake tried to put on a brave face. He straightened his posture and tried to channel his inner strength. He could already feel himself starting to sweat as he prepared for battle.
"Linda, are you ready to count us down?" Mary asked, turning to the camera with a smile.
"Sure thing, mom. Get ready, you two. Three...two...one...go!" Linda counted down, and the match began.
Jake exploded with every ounce of strength he had, hoping to catch Mary off guard and win the match quickly. But to his growing anger and frustration, Mary appeared completely at ease as she effortlessly held Jake's hand in place. She turned to the camera and spoke casually, her words further fueling Jake's frustration.
"You know, it's funny. Jake thinks he can beat me just because he's a man. But we all know that women are just as strong, if not stronger than men," she said with a smirk. Jake's eyes narrowed as he tried to summon even more strength, feeling increasingly humiliated at being outmatched by his wife. Jake grunted with effort, his face turning red as he tried to push Mary's hand down, but she held firm, not even breaking a sweat. Mary turned back to Jake, still smirking.
"Is that all you've got, Jake? I expected more from you," she teased.
Jake gritted his teeth and poured even more effort into his arm, but it was no use. Mary's hand remained firm, and Jake's arm began to tremble with the strain. Mary leaned in closer, her eyes locked on Jake's.
"I'm starting to think you're not even trying, Jake. Are you letting me win?" she asked, her voice laced with amusement. Jake shook his head, his breathing becoming ragged. He refused to give up, not in front of his daughter and the camera. But as the seconds ticked by, it became clear that he was fighting a losing battle. Frustration boiled inside him as he tried with all his might to overpower Mary, but despite his efforts, she remained firmly in control.
"Come on Jake, you can do it!" Linda cheered from the sidelines.
Mary was seemingly unfazed by his attempts to overpower her.
"Ladies, don't be afraid to show off your strength. It's something to be proud of, not ashamed of," Mary said into the camera with a smile. "You're doing great, Jake," Mary said, her eyes twinkling. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to emasculate Jake or anything. I just want to show that women are just as strong, if not stronger, than men."
Jake was putting in every ounce of effort he had, but Mary was still effortlessly holding their hands in a locked position. Her bicep bulged with strength, her muscles rippling as she casually chatted to the camera. Jake felt like he was nothing in comparison, a wave of defeat washing over him as he grappled with the reality of Mary's newfound strength. He pushed with all his might, sweat started pouring down his face, but Mary's grip held steady. As Jake looked over at Mary's arm, he couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder and disbelief at the sight of her perfectly defined and toned muscle. How much work had she put up to get to this level of strength, he wondered. As Jake continued to strain and push against Mary, his face turning red with exertion, Mary simply smiled and spoke to her followers.
"Well, it looks like Jake is putting up quite a fight after all, but I think it's time to end this," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye before turning to face him.
"Are you ready, Jake?" she asked with a sly smile. Jake couldn't believe it. He had been putting all of his strength into the arm wrestling match and yet, Mary seemed to be barely trying. It was like he was insignificant. Jake let out a growl of frustration and pushed even harder against her arm. Despite his best efforts, it was clear that he was no match for Mary's strength. Mary chuckled and leaned in closer to the camera.
"It's all about training and believing in yourself," she said, her eyes sparkling with determination. "I know some people might think that arm wrestling isn't a 'feminine' activity, but I say screw that. We can do anything men can do, and sometimes even better."
Mary looked at Jake, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Jake, if you want to win, you've got 10 seconds to do it," she said, her voice teasing.
Jake's eyes widened in surprise. She played with him just as she pleased. There was nothing he could do to stop her and he hated it. Mary grinned as she watched Jake's frustration grow.
"Ten," she counted down, relishing in his panicked expression.
Jake's muscles strained as he pushed with all his might, but it was no use. Mary's strength was too much for him to handle.
"Nine," she continued, enjoying every moment of his futile attempts.
Jake's breaths came in ragged gasps as he struggled against her grip. He couldn't believe that he couldn't even make her hand budge even the slightest bit.
"Eight," Mary taunted, enjoying the power she held over him.
As the countdown continued, Jake's panic increased. He knew he had only seconds left to try to win, but it was useless. Mary's grip was unbreakable.
"Seven," she teased, her eyes locked on Jake's.
With each passing second, Jake's hope dwindled. He could feel Mary's strength unaffected by his attempts to push her arm down, and it was only a matter of time before she put him down.
"Six," she counted, her voice dripping with confidence.
Jake gritted his teeth and strained with everything he had left, but it was no use. Mary was too strong.
"Five," she said, a triumphant smirk spreading across her face.
Jake pushed with all his might, his arm trembling with effort. He could feel his arm burning, but he refused to give up. He poured everything he had, hoping against hope that he could somehow push Mary's hand down. But still nothing happened, Mary's grip remained steady.
With only 5 seconds left, Jake's panic escalated. He was screaming through gritted teeth, twisting and jerking his entire body as he fought with all his might to push Mary's arm down. His veins bulged as he strained, sweat pouring down his face, but it was no use. Mary's grip remained steady and unbreakable.
"Four," Mary counted, her voice dripping with amusement as she watched Jake squirm in desperation.
Jake's eyes darted between Mary's face and her arm, searching for any sign of weakness, but found none. He continued to push with everything he had, his body shaking with the effort, but it was like pushing against a brick wall.
"Three," Mary taunted, her grin growing wider with each passing second.
Jake let out a primal scream, pouring all his remaining strength into one final push. He twisted and contorted his body, his face red with exertion, but again it was no use. Mary's arm remained immovable, her grip unrelenting.
"Two," Mary continued, relishing in Jake's helplessness.
Jake's arm trembled with exhaustion, and his breaths came in short gasps. He knew it was over, that he had been defeated. But still, he couldn't bring himself to give up. He pushed one final time, his face a mask of pain and determination, but again it was futile. Mary's hand remained firmly in place.
"One," Mary said, drawing out the final second for maximum effect.
With a final burst of effort, Jake pushed as hard as he could, but still without success.
"Zero," Mary's voice cut through the air like a knife, bringing an end to the agonizing countdown. Jake's eyes locked onto hers, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his breaths coming in short gasps.
In the silence of the room, Mary's eyes bore into Jake's, radiating smug confidence. A sinking feeling settled in Jake's stomach, a profound awareness that he was entirely at her mercy. With a subtle hint in her eyes, Mary directed Jake's gaze downward, and his heart plummeted. Her bicep loomed larger than ever, bulging with an incredible size that made his head spin. He watched in stunned amazement as her muscles swelled, as if on the verge of bursting through her skin. The rippling definition and raw power of her bicep were intimidating, capable of overpowering his entire body effortlessly. A mixture of awe and envy washed over Jake as he realized that Mary existed on a completely different level of physical strength.
Their eyes locked once more, and a chill ran down Jake's spine, a foreboding sense of his impending defeat. Mary's smug confidence was palpable, almost suffocating in its intensity. Deep down, he knew that he was about to witness his own powerlessness unfold before him, and the realization filled him with a sense of dread.
In an instant, Mary's hand descended upon his with lightning speed, forcefully slamming it onto the table. The impact reverberated through Jake's entire being, a seismic tremor that shook his resolve. As her palm collided with his, he couldn't help but marvel at the sheer strength emanating from her muscles, each fiber flexed and bulging with raw power. Her bicep, swollen with an impressive amount of size, threatened to burst through her skin, a testament to her incredible physical prowess.
A guttural grunt escaped his lips as he strained against the overwhelming force of Mary's grip, futilely attempting to resist the inevitable. But it was an exercise in futility, akin to trying to hold back a tidal wave with outstretched arms. The sinewy contours of her forearm, defined and chiseled, spoke volumes about the countless hours she had dedicated to honing her physique.
A surge of raw power surged through Mary's arm, coursing into Jake's like an electric current. Every fiber of his being screamed in protest as he pushed back with every ounce of strength he possessed, only to be met with an immovable force. The strain was agonizing, his muscles quivering under the immense pressure. It was as if Mary's grip had transformed into an unyielding vice, determined to crush his resistance.
As his hand crashed down onto the table, a sharp jolt of pain shot up Jake's arm, leaving him wincing and clutching his throbbing limb. The defeat was not just in the physical realm but in his spirit as well, as his confidence shattered like glass. He couldn't believe the sheer magnitude of Mary's dominance, questioning whether she had broken something within him, not just his arm but his pride.
Flexing his hand and wrist, trying to alleviate the stinging ache, Jake mustered the strength to meet Mary's gaze once more. Her smug grin, a visual display of her triumph, further deepened the wound of his defeat. He felt small and insignificant in the face of her overwhelming power, a mere mortal against a force beyond his comprehension. The memory of her bulging muscles and her indomitable strength would forever be etched in his mind, a reminder of his own limitations.
Linda was standing behind the camera with a look of amazement on her face. Jake felt a mix of embarrassment and frustration. He had always prided himself on his strength, but Mary had completely outmatched him. He tried to push the feeling of defeat aside and focus on his injured arm, but the pain was too intense.
Linda approached him, concern etched on her face. "Dad, are you okay?" she asked
"I'll be fine," he said, trying to sound more confident than he felt. "I just need a minute to recover."
Mary, on the other hand, was beaming with pride. She leaned back, flexing her bulging biceps in a victory pose, and let out a triumphant laugh. The veins on her arms bulged as she basked in the glory of her strength. She had proven once again that she was the strongest one in the room, and Jake was left to pick up the pieces of his shattered ego. Linda continued to record the scene, capturing her mother's triumphant moment for all to see.
"Great job, mom!" Linda exclaimed, giving her a high five.
Mary, her confidence radiating like a beacon, turned towards the camera, a knowing smile gracing her face. She understood the impact her display of power had on their audience, and she relished the opportunity to showcase her dominance once again. Her eyes gleamed with a mixture of playfulness and determination as she addressed Jake directly.
"Well, I think it's time for round two," she declared, her voice carrying a hint of mischief. Her gaze locked onto Jake, inviting him into another test of strength, another opportunity for him to face the unyielding force that she embodied. "Jake, are you ready for a real wrestling match?" Her question hung in the air, a challenge extended with a tantalizing mix of confidence and allure.
Jake's eyes widened, a flicker of apprehension dancing within them. The mere suggestion of another encounter with Mary's overwhelming power sent a ripple of unease through him. His mind raced, torn between a desire to prove himself and a gnawing fear of the inevitable outcome. As Jake caught his breath, his mind raced with a glimmer of hope amidst the heaviness of defeat. He couldn't help but dwell on his physical advantages – his towering height and larger build compared to Mary's slender frame. Perhaps, he thought, this disparity would provide him with a better chance in the upcoming wrestling match. With each beat of his heart, Jake's confidence began to flicker back to life. He convinced himself that his weight and height advantage would tip the scales in his favor. After all, how could Mary, despite her impressive display of strength, overcome the sheer mass he possessed? The idea took hold, bolstering his resolve and allowing a flicker of excitement to ignite within him. As he gazed at Mary, preparing for the impending showdown, Jake couldn't help but visualize himself overpowering her, leveraging his size to his advantage. The thought filled him with a renewed determination, a spark of belief that maybe, just maybe, he could emerge victorious this time. However, a small voice of doubt whispered in the depths of his mind, reminding him of Mary's indomitable spirit and unwavering determination. He had witnessed her remarkable feats of strength, the way her muscles flexed and rippled with power. The memory of her overwhelming force tugged at his confidence, making him question whether his physical advantages would truly be enough to secure a win. But in that moment, as Jake readied himself for the next challenge, he pushed those doubts aside. He embraced the optimism that surged within him, a glimmer of hope that he clung to tightly. Whether it was a fool's hope or a genuine advantage, he was willing to find out. With a final exhale, Jake stepped forward, his eyes fixed on Mary, ready to engage in a battle that would test both their strengths and their wills.
"You're on," Jake said, feeling a sudden surge of confidence. "Let's do this."
Mary's grin widened. "That's the spirit! But first, let's take a quick break and grab some water. Wouldn't want you passing out on me, would we?" she said, laughing.
Jake nodded, grateful for the respite. As they walked over to the water cooler, his mind was racing. He couldn't believe that he was doing this with his own wife, who had never shown any interest in wrestling or weightlifting before. It was like he was living in a completely different reality, one where everything he knew about himself and his relationship with Mary was being turned upside down. He thought about the new terms that had entered his life recently. Women everywhere were training hard and wanting to become big as bodybuilding men. Powerlifting, squats, deadlifts, bench press, grip strength, and stuff like that. These were things that Mary had never cared about or even heard of before, but now they seemed to be all that mattered. He couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy that had been creeping up on him since she revealed her new strong muscled body. He felt weak and clumsy in comparison, and it was starting to affect his self-esteem. He wondered if Mary was secretly enjoying seeing him struggle, or if she was disappointed in him for not being as strong as she was. All these thoughts were swirling around in Jake's head, making it hard to focus on anything else. He knew that he couldn't give up, though. He had to keep trying, keep pushing himself to get better. Maybe one day he would be able to match Mary's strength, or at least hold his own against her. Until then, he would just have to endure the humiliation and hope that things would eventually get easier.
Linda grabbed the camera and followed Mary and Jake as they moved over to the mat. Mary began to stretch and warm up, while Jake still tried to catch his breath.
"Come on Jake, you can do it!" Linda encouraged.
The two of them faced off on the mat, each sizing the other up. Mary shot Jake a confident smile and said, "Ready when you are."
Jake gritted his teeth and looked back at Mary, determined to at least put up a good fight. As Jake and Mary circled each other, Jake couldn't help but feel like prey for a predator. The two of them started with small outbursts, each trying to get a good grip. Mary was quick and agile, while Jake was more slow and observant. Linda held the camera, eagerly anticipating the outcome of the match. Finally, Mary made the first real move, lunging forward and trying to take Jake down. Jake was ready for her, though, and stepped aside making Mary turn her back to him. Quick he grabbed her, and to everyone's surprise, even to him, he managed to get her in a full nelson hold. Mary's eyes widened as she felt Jake's arms wrap around her neck and chest. She tried to struggle out of the hold, but Jake had a firm grip, and she couldn't break free. Linda cheered from the sidelines, excited to see Jake take control of the match. For a moment, it seemed like Jake might actually win. But then, Mary's obstinacy kicked in. She used her powerful legs to kick backward, hitting Jake in the shins and throwing him off balance. With a sudden twist of her body, she managed to break free from the hold and spun around to face Jake. He stumbled backward, surprised by Mary's agility. He knew he had underestimated her, and he felt a twinge of regret. But he wasn't ready to give up yet. He took a deep breath and got back into a defensive stance, ready for Mary's next move. Mary didn't waste any time. She charged forward, grabbing Jake's arm and twisting it behind his back. Jake winced in pain, but he didn't give up. He used his free arm to jab at Mary's side, hoping to catch her off guard. Mary grunted in pain, but she didn't let go of Jake's arm. Instead, she leaned into the hold, putting more pressure on his wrist. Jake felt his strength waning, and he knew he had to act fast if he wanted to turn the tables. Thinking quickly, Jake planted his foot behind Mary's and pushed forward, using her momentum to throw her off balance. Mary stumbled and fell to the mat, releasing her grip on Jake's arm. Jake took the opportunity to pin Mary down, using his weight to keep her in place. He acted fast before Mary could counterattack. He tried to grab her arm and twist it behind her back. Mary used her powerful legs to push against the ground, and with a sudden burst of strength, she managed to flip Jake over, reversing their positions. As Jake lost his balance, his body twisted in the air, and he landed with an audible thud on his back. The impact jarred his senses, momentarily leaving him disoriented. The force of Mary's maneuver drove the air out of his lungs, leaving him momentarily breathless. He lay on the mat, staring up at the ceiling, feeling the weight of Mary's triumphant presence above him. The realization of his defeat sank in as he struggled to catch his breath, his body temporarily immobilized by Mary's display of strength and skill. She threw herself on top of him, straddling his chest, with a smug grin on her face. Despite his efforts, Jake found himself pinned to the ground, feeling the weight of Mary's muscular body pressing down on him. Jake struggled to free himself from under Mary, but she had a firm grip on his wrists, holding them down on the ground. He tried to buck her off, but it only made her grip tighter. He could hear Linda's voice counting down the seconds, urging Mary to hold on and secure her victory. Jake's mind raced as he tried to come up with a plan to escape. He noticed that Mary had leaned forward slightly, putting more weight on her arms. He quickly seized the opportunity and lifted his hips off the ground, throwing Mary off balance. Mary tumbled forward, but she quickly regained her footing and lunged towards Jake. However, Jake was ready for her this time. He dodged her attack and grabbed her from behind, locking his arms around her waist in a bear hug. He squeezed with all his might, trying to force the air out of her lungs.
"Remember what happened the last time you tried this, Jake?" she said, a sly smile playing on her lips. "I think you'll find it's not going to work any better this time."
Jake gritted his teeth, frustrated by Mary's confidence. He squeezed even harder, putting all his strength into the bear hug. But Mary's body remained firm, and she showed no signs of weakening. Jake realized that she was right; the bear hug was not going to work. He needed to come up with a different strategy. As he released the bear hug, Jake spun around and attempted to take her down with a leg sweep. But Mary was quick to react and jumped over his leg, landing behind him once again. Jake turned around to face her, but she was already in motion. She caught him in a headlock, squeezing his neck tightly.
"Now, now, Jake," Mary said, sounding almost disappointed. "You should know better than to try the same thing twice."
Jake gasped for breath, feeling the pressure building in his skull. He knew he had to break free before it was too late. He reached behind him, trying to grab Mary's leg, but she was too fast. Jake's vision began to blur as Mary's grip tightened. He felt like he was running out of options, but he refused to give up. Suddenly, an idea came to him. With all his strength, he lifted Mary off the ground, using her own momentum against her. She lost her balance and fell backwards, hitting the mat with a loud thud. Mary slowly got back on her feet, rubbing the back of her head. She looked at Jake with a newfound respect, realizing that he was tougher than she had initially thought.
Jake's heart pounded in his chest as he looked over at her. He stumbled backward, trying to put some distance between them, but Mary was too fast. With lightning-fast reflexes, she closed the distance between them and grabbed Jake by the waist, lifting him up in a quick snatch. She paused for a split second and Jake looked down at her, admiring the sheer power in her legs and arms. He could see every ripple of muscle as she tensed, preparing to push him overhead. He felt her strength as she began to press him upwards, slowly but steadily lifting him higher and higher. Jake's heart was racing as he looked down at Mary's face, her expression one of intense concentration. He felt completely at her mercy, suspended in the air above her head. The power in her arms was incredible, and he could feel every ounce of it as she continued to press him upwards. As she finally locked out her arms and held him overhead, Jake couldn't do anything but to watch her incredible strength.
With a triumphant smile, Mary walked around the gym, showing off her strength to the camera. "You see this, guys? This is what women are capable of," she said with a wink. Jake couldn't help but feel a little scared. He had never felt so powerless in his life, and he was embarrassed to be put on display like this.
"Please, Mary, let me down," Jake pleaded, his voice barely audible.
But Mary only laughed, her voice deep and throaty. "You wanted to play rough, Jake. Now it's my turn."
With a grunt, she brought him down with his back over her shoulders, trapping him in the Argentine backbreaker hold. Jake's body twisted in excruciating pain as Mary tensed her arms, applying more and more pressure to his back. He felt like his spine was on the verge of snapping in half, and he couldn't help but let out a cry of agony. Mary's face contorted into a sinister smile as she applied additional pressure, savoring every moment of Jake's torment. Her eyes gleamed with a twisted delight, relishing in the power she held over him. She was enjoying every second of this, and she could feel her muscles bulging as she strained to hold him up. Jake was completely at her mercy, and the fear in his eyes only fueled Mary's relentless determination. There was a hunger in her gaze, a thirst for dominance that went beyond mere rage. It was as if a dark, insatiable force had taken hold of her, driving her to assert her power over him. He tried to fight back, but it was useless. Mary was too strong, too powerful. His attempts to wriggle free only made the pain worse, and he knew he was completely helpless. No matter how much he writhed and fought against her hold, Mary's grasp only grew stronger, her arms tightening like unyielding steel. The pressure on his body intensified with each passing moment, driving him closer to the brink of unconsciousness. Jake could feel the unrelenting power emanating from Mary's muscular frame, her sinewy muscles pulsating against his back. A sense of dread and awe washed over him, as if he was caught in the grip of a force far beyond his comprehension.
"Please, Mary, let me go," Jake gasped, struggling to breathe under the pressure of her powerful arms. But Mary only sneered, her eyes filled with a triumphant sense of dominance and exhilaration. She relished in the sensation of her superior strength, reveling in the knowledge that she held complete control over Jake's helpless form. Her grip tightened, savoring the moment as Jake's pleas grew weaker, a sinister pleasure coursing through her veins.
"You thought you could handle me, didn't you?" she spat, her muscles bulging as she tightened her grip even more. "Well, now you're going to remember your place," she hissed, her voice laced with a hint of satisfaction and a tinge of resentment. Memories of the years spent as his obedient little housewife surged through her mind, fueling her determination to assert her newfound strength and dominance.
Jake gritted his teeth, trying to resist the overwhelming pain in his back, but Mary's grip was too strong. He felt his body twisting and contorting as she applied more pressure, and he couldn't help but scream out in agony. Mary's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she continued to keep him in the hold, relishing in the power she held over him. Despite his struggles, Jake felt completely helpless, trapped in Mary's grasp with no way out. She could feel every movement of his body beneath her grasp, and the more he struggled, the tighter she held him. Jake gasped for air, his breaths coming in short, ragged bursts as he fought against her hold. For a moment, Mary relented and loosened her grip, allowing Jake to catch his breath. But the respite was short-lived, as she quickly tightened her hold once again, her muscles bulging with power. Jake's struggles grew weaker as the pain increased, and soon he was gasping for air and writhing helplessly in her grasp. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mary relented and released Jake from her grasp. He crumpled to the ground, panting and exhausted, his body trembling with pain and exertion. Mary stood over him, her muscles rippling with power as she flexed her biceps.
"Well, that was quite a workout," Mary said, stretching out her well-defined muscles. "I have to admit, Jake, you surprised me. I didn't expect you to put up much of a fight, but you got me warmed up nicely. And that's a good thing, because we're far from finished yet."
Jake crawled away from Mary, his heart racing with fear as she walked slowly after him, her eyes fixed on his back. He tried to push himself up to his feet and run, but before he could get up, Mary grabbed him firmly by the wrists and pulled him back towards her with ease. Jake struggled frantically against her grip, his nails scraping against the floor, leaving shallow marks, but he couldn't stop her relentless pull. Mary's strength was simply overwhelming, and he felt himself being effortlessly drawn back towards her. He twisted and turned, hoping to break free, but Mary just chuckled and tightened her hold, relishing in his struggles.
"Where do you think you're going, Jake?" she taunted, her voice laced with sarcasm. "A big man like you, are you afraid of your little wife? Come on, show me what you've got! Or maybe you're not as strong as you thought you were."
Panic surged through Jake's chest. He was completely at Mary's mercy, and he knew there was nothing he could do to stop her.
"Welcome to your new reality, Jake," Mary declared with an unwavering voice, her words carrying the weight of a promise. "You're going to experience what it truly means to be dominated."
With a swift move, she grasped Jake's feet and started spinning him around like a tornado. Blood rushed to his head, his vision blurred, and nausea consumed him. He tried to protest, but only garbled sounds came out. Mary kept spinning him faster and faster, never losing her grip. Jake felt his body becoming weightless and disconnected, the world a dizzying blur.
Just as he thought he couldn't take it anymore, Mary released her hold, and Jake went flying through the garage, crashing down onto the hard concrete floor. Pain seared through his body, his limbs sprawled out in all directions as he gasped for air.
"Done already, Jake?" Mary taunted, her voice laced with satisfaction.
All Jake could do was groan, too weak to even lift his head. He was at Mary's mercy.
As Jake struggled to stand, Mary approached him slowly, relishing the fear in his eyes.
"You see, Jake," she said, "this isn't just about proving women can be stronger than men. This is about me showing you who's really in charge."
Jake tried to back away, but Mary was too quick. She grabbed him by the arm and twisted it behind his back, forcing him to his knees.
"You've always bossed me around, Jake," she continued, her voice dripping with condescension. "But did you ever stop to consider how it made me feel? How it felt to be suppressed, overlooked, and underestimated? Well, those days are over. From this moment forward, you will experience a role reversal like no other. Every command I issue, every desire I express, you will fulfill without hesitation. And remember, it's not just about obedience—it's about doing it with a smile on your face. I want you to comprehend the sweet taste of submission, the way it feels to surrender your power to a woman who surpasses you in every conceivable way. So, get ready to serve, Jake, for your days of dominance are nothing but a distant memory now."
Jake's eyes widened in terror as Mary continued to assert her dominance over him. She forced him to stand and delivered a punishing blow to his gut, causing him to double over in pain. "You're mine now, Jake," she said with a wicked grin. "And you're going to learn to love it."
As Jake struggled to catch his breath, Mary towered over him, her gaze piercing through his shattered pride. She spoke with a mix of vindication and disdain.
"You know, Jake, if you had been a different kind of man, if you had shown me the respect and equality I deserved, none of this would have happened," Mary declared, her voice filled with a cold certainty. "But you chose to suppress me, to confine me to the role of your obedient housewife. Well, now you're going to learn the consequences of your actions."
She circled around him, her presence a looming shadow that cast doubt on every fiber of his being.
"You underestimated me, Jake," she continued, her tone filled with bitter irony. "You thought you could control me, dominate me, and keep me in a place you deemed suitable. But I have emerged stronger, more powerful than ever before. And now, it's your turn to experience what it's like to be under someone's thumb."
Mary reached out and grabbed Jake by the collar, forcing him to meet her gaze. Her eyes bore into his with a mix of triumph and scorn.
"I'm going to break down every ounce of your misguided masculinity," she declared, her voice dripping with a newfound authority. "You will learn humility, submission, and the true meaning of respect. I will mold you into the perfect example of a man who understands gender equality."
Jake's face contorted with a blend of fear, frustration, and regret. He knew he had pushed Mary too far, and now he was paying the price for his actions.
"And don't think for a second that you can escape," Mary added, her voice laced with a menacing edge. "I've already proven my physical superiority, and now I'll show you the depths of my mental strength. You will comply, Jake, because the alternative will be far more painful."
As the weight of his actions sank in, Jake felt a profound sense of regret and an acknowledgment of his past mistakes. He had pushed Mary beyond her limits, and now he would have to confront the consequences of his arrogance.
Mary released her grip on Jake, allowing him to slump to the ground. She stood above him, an embodiment of power and retribution.
Mary looked down at Jake, who was still struggling to get up from the ground. She grabbed his arm and yanked him up to his feet, pulling him close to her.
"I’m not really convinced that you really understand all this yet" she said with a grin.
With a quick motion, Mary pushed Jake down to the ground onto his stomach. She then straddled his back, positioning her knees on either side of his spine. Mary reached down and grabbed Jake's arms, pulling them back towards her as she leaned back, applying pressure to his back and neck. Jake grunted in pain as Mary tightened her grip, his face contorted in agony.
"Let it be a constant reminder that strength knows no gender, and that your old beliefs have no place in a world where women can rise above and overpower men like you." Mary said, her voice low and menacing.
Jake gasped in pain as Mary pulled his head back further, stretching his neck and spine to their limits. He struggled to breathe, his body writhing in agony under Mary's grasp. Mary tightened her grip, relishing in the power she held over him. She leaned back, putting even more pressure on Jake's spine, causing him to cry out in pain.
"How does it feel, Jake? Is it a thrill to experience the exquisite taste of defeat at the hands of a woman? To witness firsthand the overwhelming power that resides within me, while your feeble attempts at resistance crumble beneath my superiority? Revel in the realization that your once-held beliefs are nothing more than shattered illusions, and accept your new position as my subordinate. It's a delicious irony, isn't it? The mighty Jake, brought to his knees by a woman. Consider it a valuable lesson in the true hierarchy of strength and dominance."
As Linda approached with the camera, a mix of emotions played across her face. There was a flicker of concern, a hint of realization that things had escalated beyond their original intentions. Mary, too, recognized that they had gone further than planned, but there was a spark of excitement in her eyes, knowing the impact this video would have on the internet. Positioning herself strategically, Linda aimed the camera at Jake, capturing the raw and unfiltered emotions etched on his face. She couldn't deny the twisted allure of the viral potential, even as a part of her questioned the boundaries they had crossed. This clip, with all its intensity and unexpected turn of events, was destined to make waves in the online world.
Jake tried to struggle, but it was no use. Mary's strength was too much for him to overcome. He felt like he was being torn apart as she continued to apply pressure to his back and neck. Mary leaned in close, whispering in his ear.
"You're going to remember this, Jake. You're going to remember what it feels like to be at the mercy of a woman. To be completely and utterly dominated."
Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mary released him from the hold. Jake collapsed to the ground, gasping for air and clutching his back in pain. Mary stood over him, her muscles bulging with power as she flexed her biceps.

"You should consider yourself lucky, Jake," she scoffed, a sinister grin playing on her lips. "Imagine what would happen if some other random woman stumbled upon your outdated beliefs about women. I'm being gentle compared to what they could do to you. Trust me, they would've eaten you alive. So, count your blessings that it's me teaching you this lesson. I may be showing you the extent of my power now, but at least I have some restraint. You should thank your stars that you're in my grasp and not someone who would relish in tearing you apart limb by limb. Consider this a warning, Jake, and let it sink in deep. It's time for you to learn the consequences of underestimating women."
Jake lay there, panting and sweating, his body wracked with pain. He knew that Mary was right. She had proven her strength and dominance over him, and he would never forget it. From now on, he would be sure to treat her with the respect and reverence she deserved.
"You see, Jake, there's a wave of women rising up, realizing their true potential, and embracing their strength," Mary explained, her voice dripping with a mix of superiority and satisfaction. "They're breaking free from the chains of societal expectations, shattering the limitations placed upon them. Women are no longer content with being seen as the weaker sex, as mere objects to be controlled and dominated. They are discovering their power, their physical and mental capabilities, and they're unstoppable. And you, Jake, are witnessing just a fraction of what women are capable of. So, let this be a wake-up call for you, a glimpse into the future where women stand tall, proud, and in control. This is not just about me, but about a movement that's growing stronger by the day. And you, my dear, are merely a casualty in the path of progress." She looked down at him lying on the floor.
"Listen closely, Jake," Mary's voice took on a chilling tone, her eyes piercing into his soul. "There is a tidal wave of women rising, stronger and fiercer than ever before. They are breaking through the barriers of societal norms, shattering the glass ceilings, and embracing their true power. They have tasted freedom, and they won't be silenced." She paused, letting her words sink in.
"But here's the thing, Jake. If any of those women were to catch wind of your archaic, misogynistic beliefs, if they were to see the darkness lurking within you, they wouldn't hesitate to bury you. Oh, it wouldn't be physical pain, not like what you're experiencing now. No, it would be something far more insidious." A wicked smile played on her lips as she leaned in closer, her voice barely a whisper.
"They would dismantle your reputation, tarnish your name, and strip away every ounce of respect and dignity you once had. You would become a pariah, a cautionary tale of what happens to those who cling stubbornly to their outdated views. Trust me, Jake, you don't want to face their wrath." Her words hung in the air like a dark cloud, the weight of her warning pressing down on him. It was a choice between transformation or annihilation, and the decision rested solely in Jake's trembling hands.
Mary grabbed Jake by the neck and pulled him up to his knees, locking his head between her legs in a standing scissor hold. She ran her fingers seductively through his hair, a deceptive tenderness in her touch. As Jake momentarily relaxed, thinking there might be a glimmer of leniency, Mary swiftly closed her fingers tightly around a fistful of his hair. A sinister smile played on her lips as she yanked his head back, forcing him to face the camera, exposing his vulnerability for all to see.
"Look at him, everyone. This is what happens when you underestimate a woman's strength," Mary announced to the camera, her muscles bulging with power as she held Jake in place. "He thought he was so tough, so invincible, but I showed him that he's nothing compared to me. It's time for him to learn his rightful place."
Jake gasped for air as Mary squeezed him tighter, the pressure on his neck and head becoming unbearable. He tried to struggle, but Mary's grip was too strong. She released his hair and spoke to the camera, still holding Jake in the scissor hold. Mary flexed her bulging biceps in a double bicep pose, showing off her incredible size and dominance. The camera captured every moment of her triumphant display, and Jake could feel the eyes of her thousands of followers on him, watching as he was utterly humiliated by this woman, his wife, who had effortlessly overpowered him. He felt completely helpless and powerless under her grip, and he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop her from posting the video and sharing his defeat with the world.
"Remember, ladies, you are strong and powerful. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise."
As Jake's struggles grew weaker, Mary maintained her vice-like grip, relishing in her complete control over him. With a shared understanding, Mary and Linda locked eyes for a brief moment, silently acknowledging the gravity of what they had done. They knew that the aftermath would require reflection and consideration, but for now, they were united in their anticipation of the internet's response. The clip they had captured would serve as a testament to Mary's power, igniting discussions about gender, dominance, and the limits of control.
As Linda pressed the record button, the room filled with tension and the knowledge that they had entered a realm far beyond their initial plan. They were about to unleash a video that would captivate the online world, forever altering the perception of power and the boundaries of control.
Mary, still standing tall and triumphant, nodded in agreement. She released Jake from her grasp, allowing him to collapse to the ground, utterly defeated and gasping for air. It was a moment that would forever be etched in his memory, a symbol of his submission to her power.
Mary and Linda, their mission accomplished, walked out of the room, their footsteps echoing through the garage. As they reached the door, Mary cast one final glance at Jake, lying on the floor in a state of brokenness and defeat. There was no sympathy in her eyes, only the assurance of her victory. With a cold smirk, she turned off the lights, plunging the room into darkness, and closed the door behind her.
Mary and Linda took a moment to catch their breath, the adrenaline still coursing through their veins. They exchanged glances, a mixture of surprise and amusement in their eyes. This had definitely escalated beyond their initial plan, but the results were undeniable.
"I can't believe how intense that got," Linda remarked, a hint of astonishment in her voice.
"I know," Mary replied, a satisfied smirk on her face. "We really took it to another level."
They both knew that things had veered off track, but there was an undeniable excitement in the air. The raw display of power and dominance had the potential to captivate audiences far beyond what they had anticipated.
"This is definitely going to be a viral sensation," Linda said, her voice tinged with excitement.
Mary nodded, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of mischief and satisfaction. "People won't be able to look away. It's going to challenge their preconceived notions and ignite discussions."
As they contemplated the consequences of their actions, a sense of accomplishment washed over them. They had created something that would leave a lasting impact, even if it had deviated from their original intentions.
"We may have gone a little further than we planned," Mary admitted, a touch of reflection in her tone. "But sometimes, the unexpected takes us to extraordinary places."
Linda grinned and nodded in agreement. "That's the beauty of it. We pushed the boundaries and created something unforgettable."
They shared a moment of silent contemplation, recognizing that their actions had stirred up more than just physical strength. They had tapped into a deeper narrative, challenging societal norms and empowering women in a way they hadn't initially anticipated.
Linda's emotions were mixed as she reflected on the events that had unfolded. There was a part of her that felt a tinge of sadness for her father. Seeing him vulnerable and defeated was not easy, even if it was part of the plan. She knew deep down that this experience would have a lasting impact on him, forcing him to confront his own beliefs and behavior.
However, as Linda reminded herself of the greater purpose behind their actions, her sadness transformed into a sense of hope. This was an opportunity for her father to grow, to become a better father and husband. The video and its aftermath would serve as a wake-up call, urging him to reevaluate his actions and treat women with the respect they deserved.
The thought of her father's transformation filled Linda with a renewed sense of optimism. She believed that this experience would ultimately lead to positive changes in their family dynamic. It was a necessary step towards a more equal and respectful relationship, one that Linda had longed for.
With this perspective in mind, Linda's sadness gave way to determination. She knew that their unconventional approach might raise eyebrows, but she firmly believed it was necessary for her father's growth and for the betterment of their family.
With a renewed sense of purpose, Mary and Linda turned their attention to the future, excited about the conversations and debates their viral clip would spark. They had created a ripple effect that would continue long after the video had faded from the limelight.

Offline tamorr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2023, 09:03:14 am »
That was a really good new chapter

We should see how much the household have turned into the upcoming chapter and the wife role.
Also, i wish if you would describe some from the wife point of view and how much she enjoys the power and the body she posses.

Hope to see a continuation soon
Thanks👍

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2023, 04:44:17 pm »
Me 2

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2023, 04:34:35 am »
Would like to read what will happen next and his new changed role.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2023, 02:21:52 pm »
This is such a good story please keep going!

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2023, 07:37:23 pm »
Chapter seven

Sarah paced around her house, her demeanor resolute and determined. Her footsteps echoed on the hardwood floor as she meticulously arranged her workout equipment in the corner of the room. Dumbbells of varying weights glistened under the soft light, a testament to her unwavering commitment to self-improvement. She took a moment to adjust her weightlifting gloves, each movement purposeful and deliberate, symbolizing her growing strength.
As she looked around, her gaze settled on a framed photograph on the wall. It captured the defining moment when she had triumphed over Jake in their arm wrestling match, his strained expression and the flexed muscles in her arm vividly frozen in time. The image served as a daily reminder of her newfound power and determination.
Her phone, resting on a small table nearby, seemed to beckon her. With a deep breath, Sarah approached it, her heart pounding with the resolve to confront her brother. She knew this was a pivotal moment, one that would test her determination and the newly acquired strength, both physical and mental. Sarah's fingers clenched around the phone, the cool glass providing a contrasting sensation to the warmth of her grip. She exhaled slowly, summoning her inner strength, before finally dialing Jake's number.
On the other end of the line, Jake's phone rang, its tone cutting through the air like a jarring alarm. He hesitated before picking it up, his reluctance palpable in the drawn-out silence that followed. The buzzing device felt heavy in his hand as he contemplated whether to answer or avoid the impending confrontation. His mind raced with excuses and justifications, but deep down, he knew that he couldn't escape the responsibility he had bet on and lost. It was a moment of reckoning, a clash of outdated beliefs and the undeniable reality of his sister's newfound strength.
As he finally accepted the call, a mix of fear and irritation welled up within him. The seconds before Sarah spoke felt like an eternity, each heartbeat echoing his internal struggle. The distant hum of the air conditioning unit was barely noticeable against the backdrop of his racing thoughts, and the phone's cool, smooth surface pressed lightly against his ear.
Jake tried to sound casual. "Hi sister, how are you?"
Sarah sounded calm. Her voice, soft as a gentle breeze, came through the phone with a subtle, rhythmic cadence. "Hey, Jake. I was just wondering, is there something you might've forgotten to do today?"
Despite his initial attempt to sound nonchalant, Jake couldn't help but feel a sense of unease creeping in. The rhythmic ticking of the wall clock filled the silence in the room, each tick emphasizing the weight of his impending confrontation.
Jake had hoped she wouldn't follow up on their agreement. He had no intention of cleaning her house. As time passed, Jake's memory of Sarah's strength had faded somewhat, like the distant scent of a long-forgotten memory. The vivid image of her overpowering him had started to lose its grip on his mind, like a fading, half-remembered dream. He had slipped back into his old habits, forgetting the lessons he had learned from that humbling experience.
Sarah's patience was wearing thin as Jake continued to avoid taking responsibility for his actions. With a stern tone, she told him, "Jake, you are going to come over here right now."
Jake, still trying to maintain his composure, objected, "Sarah, can't we talk about this later? I'm busy right now."
But Sarah wasn't having any of it. Her voice turned colder as she issued a warning, "Jake, you can either come over on your own, or I will come to you and drag you out of your house."
As the call abruptly ended, Jake found himself in a state of shock and terror. He had never witnessed his sister in this light before. Her transformation in demeanor, her newfound dominance and assertiveness, were entirely unexpected and unfamiliar to him. A flood of memories surged through his mind, vivid recollections of the arm wrestling match he had lost. He couldn't forget the sheer strength in her arm, how it had effortlessly pinned him to the table. Fear seized him as he recalled that earlier encounter at her place, where she had masterfully handled him. Regret consumed him as he acknowledged how gravely he had underestimated her.
The fear of facing his dominant sister once again was paralyzing. His mind conjured vivid, humiliating scenarios of what awaited him at her house. He pictured himself being forcibly dragged out of his own home by Sarah, a scene that would be witnessed by his wife and daughter. The mere thought of such a disgraceful spectacle filled him with overwhelming dread and shame.
In this moment of crisis, Jake knew that there was no escape. He had to comply with Sarah's demands, no matter how daunting they seemed. The weight of regret and anxiety pressed heavily on his heart as he contemplated the impending confrontation. With trembling fingers, he hastily composed a text message to Sarah, signaling his obedience and willingness to follow her orders. Each keystroke served as a stark reminder of the unease and apprehension that had taken hold of him. As he hit the send button, he resigned himself to the fact that he had no other choice but to heed his sister's commands, no matter where they might lead him.
As Jake rushed out of the house and towards his car, Mary watched him with a smile on her face. She knew everything that had transpired between him and Sarah, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction.
Together, Sarah and Mary had discovered a unique synergy, an alliance born of concern for the same man they both loved. Their methods were often unconventional, occasionally bordering on the humiliating, but their intention was unwavering: they aimed to guide Jake towards becoming a better husband and a more respectful brother.
Sarah's approach was to challenge him physically, to test his mettle and his deeply ingrained beliefs about gender roles. She wanted him to see that strength wasn't defined by gender, and she believed this transformation would help him grow. Mary, on the other hand, employed a subtler, psychological strategy. She pushed Jake to confront the outdated views he held, coaxing him into introspection and conversations about respect and equality.
Their shared mission was a labor of love, and it wasn't always easy. There were arguments, moments of frustration, but through it all, the two women stood together with a shared purpose. They were determined to shape Jake into a man who not only understood the importance of treating others with kindness and respect but also practiced kindness and respect in his interactions with others.
As Jake approached Sarah's house, the initial fear that had gripped him began to morph into irritation. "How can she be so arrogant?" he thought. "Just because she started working out and learned some wrestling techniques, she thinks she can boss me around like this. She can clean her own house." With each passing mile, his annoyance grew.
Upon arriving at Sarah's house, his determination to confront her had solidified. He believed that he could reason with his sister, make her see that their arm wrestling match had been nothing more than a friendly competition, and certainly not a binding agreement for him to become her servant. His face carried a resolute expression as he rang the doorbell, ready for a serious conversation with his sister about their recent "agreement."
But as Jake stepped inside Sarah's house, his carefully constructed confidence wavered. There, standing before him, was Sarah, clad in form-fitting athletic attire that left little to the imagination. Tights accentuated her muscled legs, and her sports bra revealed a glimpse of her sculpted abs. Jake's gaze inevitably traveled upward, finally meeting her eyes. His voice, once steady in his objections, began to tremble slightly, revealing the intensity of his internal struggle. He couldn't help but let his frustration show.
"Sarah," he began, his tone initially laced with contempt, but as he spoke, it became increasingly uncertain, "we need to talk about this. You can't simply expect me to clean your house just because you've started working out and picked up some tricks. I'm still a man, and I refuse to be bossed around like your personal servant."
Sarah stood there, her raised eyebrow indicating her readiness to listen. She allowed him to finish before responding, her voice tinged with amusement and a hint of mockery.
"Oh, Jake," she sighed theatrically, her amusement plain to see. Her eyes wandered over his face, then down to his chest, and further down to his arms, lingering on his muscles, or lack thereof. As she took in his appearance, her own confidence seemed to grow, and it was reflected in her condescending tone. "You're still not grasping it, are you? You're so predictable, it's almost tedious."
Jake's initial resolve began to crumble as he couldn't help but notice the stark contrast between his own physique and Sarah's toned, powerful form. His voice wavered, and his terms sounded more like a feeble attempt to save face than a genuine assertion of authority. It was clear, even to him, that he had already given in to her dominance, even if he was reluctant to admit it. Without warning, Sarah swiftly grabbed Jake's arm, turned him around, and expertly twisted it behind his back, pressing him firmly against the wall. It happened so fast that Jake couldn't react. With his hand immobilized high behind his back, Sarah leaned in closer and whispered into his ear.
"You see, little brother," Sarah continued, her tone exuding amusement, "your days of being the bullying brother are behind you. I'm in charge now, and there's nothing you can do to change that." Jake, caught off guard and driven by a surge of adrenaline, attempted to break free from Sarah's powerful grip. He pushed against the wall, trying to leverage his body to escape her restraint. However, Sarah remained resolute, her grip unyielding. She responded swiftly to his struggle by pushing his hand even higher behind his back, causing a sharp jolt of pain to shoot through Jake's arm. He winced and gritted his teeth but couldn't break free. Desperate to escape her control, Jake attempted to push himself away from the wall using his free hand, hoping to create some distance between them. Yet, Sarah was one step ahead. With a deft maneuver, she seized his free hand and expertly twisted it behind his back as well. Now, both of Jake's hands were immobilized, and he was trapped under Sarah's unwavering command. The pain in his wrists served as a constant reminder of his inability to break free. In a final desperate attempt to free himself, Jake attempted to kick Sarah, but she effortlessly blocked his feeble assault. With a swift motion, she kicked his legs apart, forcing him to stand in an uncomfortably wide stance. Pain shot through his legs as his rigid body resisted the movement. Sarah's extensive training had made her agile like a cat. With her feet strategically positioned on the inside of his, she began to push outward, making his feet go wider and wider, until he was stretched to his limits. Sarah whispered to him teasingly, "I didn't know you were this agile. I’m impressed!" Her words dripped with sarcasm as she relished in his discomfort and vulnerability.
As Jake stood there, his legs wide apart, he was consumed by a profound sense of hopelessness and helplessness. He couldn’t do anything, he was utterly powerless to escape his sister's relentless grip. Every ounce of his resistance had crumbled, leaving him with an overwhelming sense of defeat and vulnerability. The pain coursing through his limbs and the humiliation of his predicament had shattered his spirit, reducing him to a state of profound despair.
Sarah spoke slowly and mockingly, her words dripping with condescension as she asked, "Are you going to do as you are told from now on, Jake?"
Jake's heart raced, partly from the physical restraint and partly from the sinking realization that he had once again failed to assert himself. Sarah's strength was unquestionable, and he had no choice but to yield to her overpowering grip.
"Jake," she stated, her voice cold and commanding, "you had a deal with me, and you didn't uphold your end of the bargain."
Jake squirmed slightly, acknowledging his shortcomings. "I apologize, Sarah," he muttered, "work just got so hectic, and I completely forgot."
Sarah's expression only grew sterner. "Forgetting isn't an excuse, Jake. When you make an agreement, you need to see it through. That's how things work."
Sarah went on, her voice becoming even more commanding. "Because you didn't fulfill your end of the deal, there will be consequences, Jake."
Sarah leaned in closer, her voice a soft, almost seductive whisper as she spoke right into Jake's ear. Her grip on his arm and the position he was held in remained unyielding, and he was acutely aware of her dominance over him.
"Now, Jake," she purred, "let's hear your ideas on how to deal with your disobedience. Tell me, what can we do to ensure you remember your place?"
Jake's mind raced as he tried to come up with ideas to appease his dominant sister. He suggested a few ideas, but Sarah's reaction was swift and unforgiving. Each time he proposed something that fell short of her expectations, she pushed him further down, intensifying the pain in his legs. Jake's legs were trembling under the immense strain, and he couldn't help but fear that something might snap at any moment. The pain radiating through his limbs was excruciating, and he felt like he was on the brink of physical collapse. Sarah's dominance was not just evident in her grip but in her unwavering determination to assert control. As his mind raced with desperate thoughts of submission, Jake knew that he had to find a way to appease his sister. The consequences of his disobedience were becoming too much to bear, and he couldn't afford any further defiance. It was a grueling exercise in submission, with Jake desperately trying to offer ideas that would satisfy Sarah and end his torment. He knew that his sister had complete control over him, and he was willing to do whatever it took to earn her approval and avoid her wrath. Desperation clawed at him, gnawing at his resolve as he wracked his brain for a way out of this humiliating predicament. Every fleeting thought was a dead end, a cruel reminder that he was trapped, ensnared in a nightmare of his own making. With every second that passed, he felt himself sinking deeper into the quicksand of his sister's dominance. And then, as if the pain had finally shattered the last remnants of his pride, Jake's voice erupted from deep within him. "I clean your house every week the rest of my life, I’ll even do it naked, just let me go," he screamed, his words a desperate plea for release. The words of resignation tore through the room, reverberating with the weight of his submission. Sarah's cold gaze bore into him, and she allowed the silence to stretch, savoring her brother's vulnerability. She knew she had pushed him beyond his limits, and he had unwittingly offered her the ultimate surrender. Sarah's sly smile widened as she contemplated Jake's proposal. He had handed her victory on a silver platter, and she relished the taste of triumph. Finally, she broke the silence with her verdict.
"Very well, Jake," she said, her tone dripping with satisfaction. "I accept your offer. You'll clean my house every week for the rest of your life. And I'll hold you to that promise."
Jake's heart sank as he realized the gravity of his panicked words. He had thought it was the only way out of this humiliating predicament, but now he understood the weight of his surrender. With those words, the die was cast. Jake had sealed his fate, willingly submitting to a lifetime of servitude at the hands of his dominant sister. The room seemed to exhale the tension it had held, leaving behind the undeniable truth that their power dynamic had irrevocably shifted. Regret washed over Jake like a tidal wave as he lay on the floor, panting and recovering from the physical and emotional torment he had just endured. He couldn't believe the words that had escaped his lips in a moment of sheer desperation. The offer he had made to clean his sister's house every week for the rest of his life, naked, had been a desperate bid for freedom from her unrelenting dominance. As the reality of his impulsive declaration sank in, a profound sense of remorse gnawed at him. What had he done? He had unwittingly handed Sarah the reins of control, forever binding himself to her will. The consequences of his words weighed heavily on him, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he had made a grave mistake. His mind raced, trying to find a way to backtrack, to take back his ill-conceived offer, but he knew it was too late. He had given Sarah the upper hand, and she would undoubtedly relish her newfound authority over him. Jake's regret was a bitter pill to swallow, and he couldn't help but wonder if he had just traded one form of dominance for another, more insidious kind.
Sarah stood over him and raised an eyebrow, her expression a mixture of amusement and command. "Well, Jake," she said, her tone dripping with authority, "So you like to be naked while you clean my house. What an interesting move." She looked down on him, waiting for him to get undressed. Jake's mind raced as he desperately sought a way to talk himself out of this humiliating commitment. The gravity of what he had just agreed to weighed heavily on him, and he was determined to find a loophole, some way to avoid the inevitable. As Sarah stood over him, her raised eyebrow and commanding presence left him feeling small and vulnerable. But he couldn't let her see his fear. Gathering what remained of his pride, he stammered, "Sarah, I... I didn't mean it. It was just... in the heat of the moment. I didn't think you'd take it seriously."
Sarah's amusement was evident, and her voice retained its authority as she responded, "Oh, but Jake, I always take agreements seriously. You should know that by now."
He continued to plead, "Please, Sarah, there must be something else I can do to make it up to you. I'll clean your house, I promise, but please, not like this. It's too much."
Sarah leaned in closer, her eyes locked onto his, and her voice lowered to a soft, almost seductive whisper. "Jake," she purred, "you made a promise, and I fully intend to hold you to it.
Sarah's unwavering gaze and the weight of the commitment Jake had made bore down on him. He could feel the inevitability of the situation, and the memory of her previous dominance still haunted him.
With a deep sigh and a resignation that only seemed to amuse Sarah further, Jake began to undress. He knew that resisting her at this point would only lead to more humiliation and consequences. He was trapped in the web of his own making, and the only way out was to follow through with his promise.
As he stripped down, he couldn't help but feel a deep sense of embarrassment and vulnerability. The power dynamic between them had shifted dramatically, and he had become a willing participant in his own surrender. The weight of his actions pressed heavily on his shoulders, and he knew there was no escape from the path he had unwittingly chosen.
Jake's hands trembled as he reluctantly began to remove his clothing, one piece at a time. His face flushed with embarrassment and shame, knowing that his sister was watching his every move. Sarah's imposing presence seemed to magnify with each layer of fabric he shed, and he couldn't help but feel vulnerable and exposed under her scrutinizing gaze. With every piece of clothing he removed, Jake's humiliation deepened. He felt exposed and vulnerable in front of his sister, who stood there with an air of authority, watching his every move. Sarah didn't say a word as he undressed, allowing the weight of his actions to hang heavily in the air. Once Jake had stripped completely, Sarah took his clothes from him and locked them away in another room, her resolve unwavering. "You'll get these back once you've fulfilled your obligation," she stated firmly.
Naked and at her mercy, Jake felt a profound sense of submission. He knew there was no going back now, and that he had truly given in to Sarah's dominance. With a condescending smile, Sarah examined Jake as he stood there, stripped down to his birthday suit. She found it rather peculiar how he had been the stronger one for all those years, never realizing just how weak she had been. She couldn't resist poking him in the stomach, grabbing the loose skin that had replaced his former muscular physique.
"You know, Jake," she began, her tone laced with condescension, "it's quite fascinating. All those years, you were the strong one, and I was the weakling. But now, well..." She paused for effect, looking him up and down with mock pity.
Jake, standing there naked and exposed, felt a profound sense of humiliation. Sarah's words were like a constant reminder of the role reversal that had taken place between them. He couldn't help but squirm under her gaze, his face reddening with embarrassment.
Sarah continued, her voice dripping with irony, "It's peculiar, isn't it? How things have turned out. I was the one who needed protection, and now I'm the one in control." She emphasized her point by lightly pushing Jake's chest, making him stagger back slightly.
The realization of just how much the power dynamic had shifted hit Jake like a ton of bricks. He had gone from being the protector to the submissive, and it was a reality he couldn't escape. Sarah's dominance was undeniable, and he had willingly placed himself at her mercy.
As she continued to speak, Sarah extended her arm, showing off her well-defined biceps, making sure he watched in awe.
"This," she said, gesturing to her body, "is what real strength looks like, Jake. Discipline, dedication, something you seem to have forgotten." Her eyes locked onto his, radiating confidence and superiority. "It must be hard for you to see what I have become. You used to be the strong one, but times have certainly changed."
Sarah got a bit lost in her own moment, basking in the stark difference between her physique and Jake's, as well as the remarkable progress she had made through her training. She struck various poses in front of him, flexing her well-defined muscles, caught up in her own reflection of power and superiority. Jake watched in awe as his sister displayed her newfound strength, her confidence shining through with each graceful movement. He couldn't help but feel a mix of admiration and envy, knowing that he had once been the strong one but had let himself go. The transformation in Sarah was undeniable, and he was left in awe of the woman she had become. As Jake stood there, naked and humbled by his sister's dominance, Sarah decided it was time to set him to work. She gave him a firm, commanding look and pointed toward the living room.
"Jake," she instructed, her voice carrying an air of authority, "start by cleaning the living room. Vacuum the floors, dust the furniture, and then wipe the floors. Make sure everything is spotless."
Jake nodded, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and submission. He knew he had no choice but to obey his sister's commands. With a resigned sigh, he walked over to the cleaning supplies she had laid out and began his task. Meanwhile, Sarah decided to walk away and take a break in the kitchen. She glanced over her shoulder at Jake as he awkwardly moved around the living room, cleaning in the nude under her watchful gaze. As Sarah entered the kitchen, she poured herself a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter, savoring the moment. She watched Jake's every move through the open doorway, reveling in her newfound control over him. Her confidence radiated as she sipped her coffee, knowing that her brother was now her obedient servant.
"Make sure you don't miss a spot, Jake," she called out casually, her voice carrying through the house. "And remember, I'll be inspecting your work thoroughly."
Jake's face burned with embarrassment as he continued to clean, acutely aware of Sarah's eyes on him. He knew he had a long evening of servitude ahead of him, and there was no escaping the consequences of his earlier defiance. Under his sister's watchful gaze, he diligently carried out his cleaning duties, every movement a testament to his submission to her newfound dominance.
Jake's nervousness reached new heights as he moved around Sarah's house, diligently cleaning while doing his best to avoid the windows. He couldn't shake the fear that someone might catch a glimpse of him walking around in the nude. His heart raced with every step he took, conscious of the vulnerability of his situation.
Sarah, ever observant, couldn't help but notice his cautious movements. She watched with an amused smile as he crawled or crouched whenever he came near a window. It was clear that Jake was desperate to avoid exposing himself to any potential onlookers.
From the kitchen, Sarah called out to him, her voice filled with mock sweetness, "Jake, don't forget about the windows! Make sure they're sparkling clean too!"
He started wondering if she was able to read his mind too, there was no escaping his sister's demands. With a reluctant sigh, he made his way to the windows, his face red with embarrassment. He grabbed a window cleaner and a cloth, feeling a sense of humiliation wash over him as he worked on the glass. Sarah's dominance was inescapable, and he was reminded of his place with every spray of the cleaner and swipe of the cloth.
As he cleaned the windows, he couldn't help but glance anxiously outside, hoping that no one would pass by and witness his exposed state. The thought of being seen like this, at the mercy of his dominant sister's commands, was both terrifying and mortifying. But he had no choice but to carry out her orders, no matter how humiliating they might be.
As Jake meticulously cleaned the window, his eyes anxiously scanned the surroundings outside. The fear of being seen in such a compromising position weighed heavily on him, and he couldn't help but be hyper-aware of his vulnerability.
Suddenly, he froze. His heart pounded in his chest as his gaze locked onto the figure of Sarah’s neighbor, an elderly woman from across the street. She had been walking her dog along the quiet street when she had stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widening in shock and disbelief. In that instant, Jake realized that he had been caught, exposed for all to see. His face turned crimson with embarrassment as he stood frozen, a naked man in plain view of the neighbor. Panic surged through him, and he waved awkwardly at her, a feeble attempt to defuse the situation. But the elderly woman simply shook her head, her expression a mix of disapproval and disbelief. Without saying a word, she turned away and continued walking, her dog trailing behind her.
Jake let out a sigh of relief mixed with acute humiliation as the neighbor walked away. He couldn't help but feel a burning sense of shame for being caught in such a compromising position. It was a moment he would never forget, a stark reminder of the humiliation he had willingly subjected himself to under his sister's dominance. With a heavy heart, he returned to his task, determined to finish cleaning the windows and complete his obligations, all while praying that there would be no more unexpected witnesses to his ordeal.
After several exhausting hours of cleaning, Jake was finally ready to call it a day. The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the room. He was tired, hungry, and eager to return to the comfort of his own home. With a sense of weariness that seemed to seep into his bones, he began gathering up the cleaning equipment, hoping to bring this humiliating ordeal to an end.
However, just as he thought he might be in the clear, Sarah appeared behind him, her voice cutting through the weariness in a way that made his heart skip a beat. She asked, with an air of indifference, whether he was satisfied with his work. To Jake, her words carried a subtle implication that he had done a less than stellar job cleaning her house. Nervously, he stammered, "I... I cleaned every inch of your house, Sarah."
Without a word, Sarah motioned for him to follow her. As they walked around the house together, she meticulously inspected his work, her critical eye not missing a single detail. Jake's anxiety mounted with each step, fearing that she would find fault with his efforts and demand that he redo his cleaning. He had come to dread her exacting standards and the consequences of falling short in her eyes.
Sarah did indeed find a few minor areas where she believed Jake had been a bit careless in his cleaning. She pointed them out, her tone filled with a hint of disappointment, but ultimately, she decided that it would suffice for this time. Jake couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him, knowing that he had narrowly escaped the prospect of further humiliation and labor.
With a dismissive nod, Sarah finally spoke, "Well, Jake, it looks like you've done an acceptable job... this time. But remember, I expect nothing less than perfection in the future. Is that understood?"
Jake nodded fervently, eager to bring this chapter of his day to a close. "Yes, Sarah, I understand."
With that, Sarah seemed satisfied, and she allowed Jake to gather his belongings and dress himself. As Jake opened the door, ready to escape the confines of his sister's house, he was met with a sudden interruption. Sarah swiftly approached, her hand reaching out to the door frame just above his head. With a determined push, she forcefully closed the door before him, blocking his exit. Puzzled, Jake turned to look at her, a mixture of confusion and apprehension in his eyes. Sarah's stern gaze met his, and she wasted no time in issuing a warning.
"If you mess with me again next week," she began, her voice unwavering, "I will not go easy on you as I did today."
Jake's head bobbed up and down rapidly as he nodded in agreement. "Yes, of course," he stammered, eager to appease her, "I will come over next week and clean your house again."
Sarah regarded him with a steady, unyielding gaze. "Good," she replied, her voice carrying a hint of amusement. With that, she removed her hand from the door, allowing him to continue on his way.
A nervous smile played on Jake's lips as he made a hasty exit, practically bolting to his car. Sarah watched as he drove away, a sense of amusement washing over her. She knew she had established her dominance firmly and intended to make sure Jake never forgot it. With a sly smile, she contemplated the challenges and lessons that lay ahead for her submissive brother. As Sarah reflected on the events of the evening, a sense of realization reached her. She had ventured far beyond what she had initially anticipated. The taste of dominance she had experienced over her brother was undeniably intoxicating, and its addictive allure was not lost on her. For so long, she had been the one subjugated, always in Jake's shadow. But tonight, something had shifted. She had risen above him, surpassing him in strength and control, and the feeling was more exhilarating than she could have ever imagined. The newfound power she had discovered within herself had ignited a fire of confidence and assertiveness. It was as if she had tapped into a reservoir of strength and authority that had always been dormant within her. Sarah couldn't deny that she relished this newfound dominance, and it left her hungry for more. As she contemplated the path ahead, Sarah was acutely aware that her relationship with Jake had irrevocably changed. The dynamic had shifted, and she now held the reins of power. The challenges and opportunities that lay before her were both exciting and daunting, and she couldn't help but wonder just how far she would go to assert her dominance and shape her brother into the man she believed he could become. With a sense of determination and a newfound confidence, Sarah looked to the future, eager to explore the uncharted territory of her dominant desires.

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2023, 07:02:55 am »
Nice story. I like to read the setting and play in my mind with it... Iff you need new idea's; i got a creativ brain. And a poor English

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The traditional old-fashioned family man

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View