Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572459 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:38:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The traditional old-fashioned family man
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The traditional old-fashioned family man  (Read 23690 times)

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The traditional old-fashioned family man
« on: December 28, 2022, 07:45:37 pm »
Hi!

Everyone is talking about chatGPT, so I thought I would give it a try. I started writing a story of my own for many years ago, but I only got half way through before I got tired of it and gave up.
I just wanted to see what this AI could do, so I used my old story and asked chatGPT for some help to move on with it. It proved to be a very helpful tool. It's funny when you think about it, a super advanced AI project, worth probably millions, and I use it to mess around making stories like this. Well well.. I don't think I'm the only one ;)

Anyhow, I thought I could share the beginning with you, to see if it may be interesting for anyone to read.

I call it:

The traditional old-fashioned family man

Prologue

Once upon a time, in a small town in the countryside, there lived a family of three. Jake was the father, a strong and stubborn man who worked hard and provided for the family. His wife Mary was a kind and loving woman who always put her family first. They had a daughter, a girl who was just starting to discover life’s obstacles as a teenager.

Jake had always been proud of his strength. As a teenager, he was the biggest and strongest guy in school, able to lift more than anyone else around. He spent hours in the gym, training tirelessly to build his muscles and increase his strength. But as he got older, with long days at work, lifting weights came in last and eventually he quit training altogether. Despite this, he still believed that he was just as strong as he had been in his prime.

It was a typical Wednesday evening in the small town of Millville. Mary, a stay-at-home mom, was busy preparing dinner for her family of three while. As Mary hummed to herself in the kitchen, she couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration and resentment towards Jake. Despite being married for over 20 years, Jake was stubborn and old-fashioned in his views on gender roles. He believed that a woman's place was at home, taking care of the household and the children, while men were the breadwinners and decision-makers.

Mary had always struggled with this dynamic in their relationship, feeling that she was being held back and not given the opportunity to fully utilize her potential. She had always been a strong, independent woman, and Jake's constant belittling and lack of respect for her abilities only served to hold her back further.

As she finished up the last touches on dinner, Mary heard the sound of the garage door opening and Jake's car pulling in. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for yet another confrontation with her husband. Jake was coming home from work. He had been working long hours lately, and Mary had barely seen him. She tried to ignore the nagging feeling of discontent that had been growing inside her recently.

Jake walked into the kitchen, his face grim and tired. "Hey, how was your day?" Mary asked, trying to sound cheerful.

Jake sighed and shrugged. "Same old, same old. How was yours?"

Mary hesitated, wondering if she should bring up the fact that she had been feeling neglected and undervalued lately. But she knew it would only lead to an argument. So instead, she just forced a smile and said, "It was fine, just taking care of things around here like always."

Jake nodded, not really paying attention. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed towards the living room, where he collapsed onto the couch and turned on the TV.

Mary watched him go, feeling a mix of frustration and sadness. She loved Jake, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he took her for granted. She wished he would show her more appreciation and respect, and not just expect her to be the dutiful wife and mother. She knew she deserved more than that.

Mary sat at the kitchen table, staring blankly at the wall in front of her. She had been struggling with her thoughts for some time now, trying to figure out how to handle Jake. It seemed like everything he did was for himself, and he had no respect for her. It wasn't like when they first met, when he had been charming and attentive. Now, it was as if she didn't even matter to him.

She was torn between resignation and despair. She had tried talking to him about it, but he always brushed her off or made excuses. She had even tried to make more of an effort to be the kind of wife he wanted, but nothing seemed to make a difference.

She was starting to feel like she was trapped in a cycle of unhappiness and resentment, and she didn't know how to break free.

As she sat there, lost in her thoughts, Jake called out to her from the living room. "Mary, can you bring me another beer?"

Mary sighed, but got up and did as she was asked. As she handed him the beer, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of anger and resentment. She knew she deserved more than this, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could go on living like this.

She went back to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. She wanted to talk with someone, so she called up Jake’s older sister.
Sarah listened patiently as Mary poured out her heart to her over the phone. She had always suspected that Jake was not the easiest person to live with, but she had never realized just how much he belittled and disrespected Mary.

"I'm sorry, Mary," Sarah said, her voice filled with concern. "I had no idea things were so bad between you and Jake. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Mary sighed. "I don't know. I guess I was just trying to make it work. I love him, and I don't want to give up on our marriage. But I can't keep living like this, feeling like I'm not good enough for him."

Sarah nodded sympathetically. "I understand. But you deserve to be treated with respect and love, Mary. You can't let Jake continue to make you feel like this. Have you tried talking to him about it?"

"I have," Mary replied, her voice shaking. "But he always just brushes me off or makes excuses. I don't know what to do."

Sarah took a deep breath before speaking. "I think you need to stand up for yourself, Mary. You deserve better than this. Maybe it's time to consider seeking help, whether it's couples therapy or just finding a support group. You don't have to go through this alone."

Mary was silent for a moment before responding. "I'll think about it," she said finally. "I just don't know if I'm ready to take that step yet."

Sarah reassured her that she was there for her and that she would support her no matter what decision she made. The two women talked for a while longer before hanging up, and Mary felt a sense of relief and support that she had not felt in a long time.

One day, Mary is home alone, as is usually the case on weekdays. Linda is at school and Jake is at work. Suddenly a light bulb goes black in the kitchen, and Mary decides to fix it herself. Jake always takes care of these kinds of tasks, but Mary wants to prove that she can do it on her own.
She heads to the garage to find a replacement bulb. After searching the entire garage, she finally finds the bulbs on a shelf that is too high for her to reach. She climbs up onto Jake's old bench, the one he used to train bench press when he was younger, and reaches for the bulb. She sits down on the bench for a while, taking a break and casually scrolling through Insta**** on her phone, she comes across a short clip of a young girl bench pressing. Mary watches the clip several times, impressed by the girl's strength and muscle definition. “How can a young girl like her lift so much weight?” She starts to feel something stir inside her, a desire to be strong and capable like the girl in the video. She looks down at the bench beneath her and realizes that something has awoken within her. She looks around the garage and sees all of the old weights and equipment that Jake used to train with. She remembers how proud he was of his strength and how he always talked about how important it was to be strong when they first met.
Suddenly, an idea pops into her head. She could start training too. She could become strong like the girl in the video. She could prove to Jake that she is just as strong as he is. She grabs the light bulb and hurries back inside, her mind racing with thoughts of joining a gym and starting a training routine.

Forum Saradas

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The traditional old-fashioned family man
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 10:00:43 pm »
I do not support the use of AI in creative fields, nor any other fields where the AI has been trained using content of other creators without their consent.

At least you disclosed that you used AI...

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 09:03:26 am »
Looking forward to more

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 06:01:24 pm »
Chapter one

Early the next day, after her husband had left for work and Linda for school, Mary cleaned the breakfast table and did the dishes. She hurried out to the garage and started exploring Jake's old training gear. She picked up the weights and tested their weight in her hands, then tried to do a few push-ups and squats to see how it felt. She realized that she was actually quite weak, but she also felt a surge of determination to change that. She picked up the barbell and attempted to lift it off the ground, but it was too heavy for her. Undeterred, she set her mind to training and started with lighter weights, gradually increasing the amount she could lift as she gained more control. Mary also started researching different workouts and training routines online, trying to find something that would work for her. She pushed herself harder and harder each day, gradually increasing the weights and intensity of her workouts.
As the months went by, Mary's body underwent a transformation. She became more toned and defined, and the sense of accomplishment and pride she felt was indescribable. Every day when Jake left for work, Mary would sneak into the garage and train in secret, determined to become the strongest version of herself and prove to Jake that she was more than capable of standing up for herself.

Sarah sat at her kitchen table, staring at the phone in her hand. She had been rehearsing this conversation for weeks, and now it was finally time to make the call. She took a deep breath and dialed Jake's number, waiting anxiously as it rang.
"Hello?" Jake's voice came through the speaker, and Sarah's heart skipped a beat. "Hey Jake, it's Sarah. Can you come over? I need to talk to you about something."
"Sure thing, Sis. What's up?" Sarah hesitated, not wanting to give anything away. "I'd rather talk about it in person. Can you come over after work?"
"Okay, I'll see you in a bit."
Sarah hung up the phone and stood up, pacing nervously around her kitchen. She knew this conversation wasn't going to be easy, but she was determined to make Jake see the error of his ways. She had always been the quiet, sensitive one in the family, while Jake was the loud, boisterous one. He had always treated her like a little kid, picking her up and tossing her around playfully. But Sarah was no longer a child, and she was tired of being treated like one.
She heard a knock on the door, and her heart raced. She took a deep breath and opened it, greeted by Jake's grinning face.
"Hey Sis, what's going on?" he asked, stepping inside. Jake greeted Sarah with a rough hug, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around before setting her back down. Sarah rolled her eyes, used to her brother's boisterous ways.
"Can we get serious for a minute, Jake? I really need to talk to you about something important."
Jake raised an eyebrow, finally noticing the serious tone in his sister's voice. "Okay, what's up?" he asked, following her into her living room, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew she had to be careful with her words, but she also knew she couldn't hold back.
"Jake, I need to talk to you about the way you treat Mary," she began, trying to steady her voice.
Jake's smile faded, and he looked at her warily. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice guarded.
"You know exactly what I mean. You always talk down to her, like she's not capable of doing things for herself. You don't respect her the way you should, and it's not right. She's your wife, Jake, not your servant."
Jake's eyes narrowed and Sarah could see the defensiveness rising in him. "I don't talk down to Mary," he protested. "I just want to protect her, make sure she doesn't get hurt or overwhelmed."
Sarah rolled her eyes. "That's not how Mary sees it, Jake. She's a grown woman, and she's more than capable of taking care of herself. "I know you don't want to hear it, but you have to listen to me. You're treating Mary like she's not an equal, and it's not right. You have to start respecting her, or you're going to lose her."
Jake looked at his sister, his eyes flashing with anger. She knew she had struck a nerve, and she knew that he needed time to process everything she had said. He became silent, turned around and walked out.
Sarah stood in her living room, her heart heavy as she watched Jake storm out of her house. She had hoped that she could get through to him, but it seemed like he was unwilling to listen. She sighed and sank down onto the couch, feeling defeated. "I don't know what to do," she muttered to herself. "I don't want to see Mary treated like this, but I don't know how to make Jake see things from her perspective." She sat on the couch for a few minutes, lost in thought. Finally, she stood up, determination in her eyes. She knew what she had to do. She couldn't let Jake continue to treat Mary this way. She would have to find a way to make him see the error of his ways, even if it meant getting a little uncomfortable.

The next day Sarah knocked on the door and Mary opened it with a smile. "Hey Sarah, come on in," she said, stepping aside to let her sister-in-law enter.
Sarah walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "So, how are you doing?" she asked, looking at Mary with concern.
"I'm doing okay," Mary replied, sitting down next to her. "I've been keeping busy with the garden and the household stuff, you know."
Sarah nodded. "And how about joining therapy? Have you been able to find time for that?"
Mary hesitated, not sure if she wanted to share her secret with Sarah. But something about her kind and understanding demeanor made Mary feel safe.
She took a deep breath and said, "I have actually, kind of. I've been lifting weights, sneaking into the garage when Jake is at work and doing some workouts."
Sarah's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? That's great, Mary. I'm so proud of you."
Mary felt a sense of relief wash over her. It was nice to have someone who supported and believed in her. "Thanks, Sarah. It's been tough, but I've been feeling so much better about myself. I want to prove to Jake that I'm more than just a stay-at-home mom."
Sarah nodded. "I completely understand. And you know what? You don't need to prove anything to Jake. You're strong and capable in your own right, and you don't need his validation."
Mary felt a wave of gratitude towards Sarah. It was nice to have someone who understood and supported her. "Thanks, Sarah. It means a lot to have you on my side."
Sarah smiled and patted Mary's hand. "Always, Mary. I'm here for you, no matter what."
Sarah and Mary continued their conversation as they walked towards the kitchen. Mary told Sarah about her journey to become stronger, and how she had been training in secret in the garage. She talked about the determination and discipline it had taken, and how it had given her a new sense of confidence and self-worth.
Sarah listened attentively, a look of admiration and pride on her face. She had always known that Mary was a strong woman, but she had no idea just how much strength and determination she possessed. She told Mary how proud she was of her, and how much she admired her for taking control of her own life and not letting Jake's outdated views hold her back.
The two women continued to talk and laugh as they sat at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and sharing stories about their lives. Sarah told Mary about her own struggles and challenges, and how she had always tried to be a voice for women who felt oppressed and marginalized in her surroundings.
As they spoke, Mary felt a sense of camaraderie and sisterhood that she had never felt before. She realized that she was not alone in her struggles, and that there were other strong, supportive women out there who could help her on her journey.
As the afternoon passed, Mary and Sarah continued to talk and laugh, bonding over their shared experiences and struggles. It was a moment of true connection and understanding, and Mary knew that she had a true friend and ally in Sarah. They talked about Mary's progress and her future goals, and Sarah offered her support and encouragement every step of the way.

Sarah couldn’t help but bring up the subject of Mary's recent transformation. "So, I have to know, what have you been doing to become so strong? Can I see your arms?" she asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.
"Sure," Mary said. She pulled her sweater over her head and flexed her biceps in front of Sarah.
"Wow, look at those muscles!" Sarah exclaimed. "I can't believe how much you've transformed. You're looking amazing, Mary."
"Thanks, Sarah. It's been a lot of hard work, but it's been worth it. I feel so much stronger and more confident now," Mary replied, feeling a sense of pride wash over her.
Sarah nodded, impressed by Mary's dedication and determination. "I'm so proud of you, Mary. You've really taken control of your life and made a change. It's inspiring."
"Thanks, Sarah. It means a lot to me that you support me. I couldn't have done it without you," Mary said, giving her sister-in-law a hug.
Sarah hugged her back, grinning widely. "I'm always here for you, Mary. You know that. Now, show me the garage and let me see your training routine. I want to see everything!"
Mary nods, happy to oblige. "Of course, let's go check out the garage."
The two women got up from the table and made their way to the garage. As they entered, Sarah's eyes roamed over the various weights and exercise equipment scattered around the room. Mary took her through her routine, explaining the different exercises she did and how she gradually increased the weights over time.
Sarah watched in awe as Mary demonstrated her strength, lifting heavy weights with ease and performing advanced exercises with precision.
"Wow, I can't believe how strong you've become," Sarah said, shaking her head in amazement. "I've always been impressed by your determination and discipline, but this is on another level."
Mary smiled, feeling proud of herself. She had worked hard to get to where she was, and it was gratifying to see the results of her efforts. "Thanks, Sarah. It's been a long journey, but it's been worth it. I feel so much more confident and capable now."
Sarah nodded, a thoughtful look on her face. "I think I might have to start training too," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I want to be as strong as you are."

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 11:25:25 pm »
Interesting, first time I read an ai story. It lacks many thing though. Good luck on trying original work.

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 03:27:59 pm »
Well, it isn't like I told the AI to make a story about female muscle growth and a traditional old-fashioned family man, and this is what came out.
If you think the story sucks I'm still the one to blame. I'm the conductor of this play so that must mean that I'm a shitty writer.
You say like it is written by an AI, well I use chatGPT when I write this story, mostly to check it for grammar. English isn't my first language so I need a little help there. I suspect that I maybe using words and phrases wrong due to that sometimes. Like when you use google translate the grammar doesn't adds up. But I think chatGPT  is doing a great job in that area. If it is bad English it is due to my lack of knowledge.
ChatGPT also gives me suggestions on how I may proceed with the story based on the information I have given it. I enter an idea and chatGPT can come up with some scenarios how to proceed. Sometimes it takes hours before I get where I want.
I am writing this story with the help of chatGPT. In the end credits under "Thanks to" I am going to include this AI with huge bold font.
You could compare this with a singer who can't sing. He or she or how they now define, use auto-tune  to make their voice bearable to listen to.

After all. This is just a fun project from my side.

Stay tuned..

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2023, 02:05:11 pm »
Chapter two

One night, they all sat at the kitchen table eating supper together. Linda stared at her mother with a curious expression. "Mom, have you been doing something different lately?" she asked. Mary smiled and shook her head. "No, not really. Just the same old routine," she replied, trying to play it cool. But Linda wasn't convinced. "I don't know, there's just something different about you. You seem...buffer or something," she said, eyeing her mother's arms and legs. Jake chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Come on, Linda. Your mom is just the same as she always was. She hasn't been lifting weights or anything," he said dismissively. They continued with their evening meal in silence, but Linda kept eyeing her mother suspiciously.

Afterwards, Jake left the table and went into the living room to lie down on the sofa. The girls sat quietly until they heard him turn on the TV. Mary couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at Linda's observation. She had indeed been secretly lifting weights in the garage, determined to get in shape and become stronger. And it seemed that her hard work was paying off, even if Jake couldn't see it.

"Well, I have been doing some workouts in the garage," Mary whispered to Linda, feeling a sense of accomplishment. "I just wanted to feel better about myself, you know? But we keep this a secret from dad for a little while." Linda grinned and nodded. "I totally get it. And it's working, Mom. You look great," she said, giving her a hug.

Later that week, Linda came home early from school to find her mother lifting weights in the garage. Mary was covered in sweat and focused on her form, moving smoothly and efficiently as she lifted the barbell.
"Whoa, Mom, you are really strong?" Linda said, surprised by the sight.

Mary smiled and set the barbell down. "I've been working on getting in shape for some time now," she explained. "I figured if I was going to be strong enough to keep up with your dad, I had to start somewhere."

Linda's eyes widened with excitement. "Can I try?" she asked eagerly.
Mary nodded and helped Linda get set up with the barbell. Together, they worked through a series of exercises, with Mary showing Linda proper form and encouraging her as she struggled to lift the heavy weights.

As they trained, Linda couldn't help but feel inspired by her mother's strength. She saw a side of Mary that she never knew existed, and it only fueled her own desire to become stronger.

By the end of the session, Linda was exhausted but exhilarated. She had never felt so alive, and she knew that this was only the beginning of her journey towards strength and power.

Linda and Mary continued to train together in the garage every day after school and on the weekends. They were careful to always clean up before Jake came home from work, and they made sure to shower and change before he saw them. Jake remained oblivious to their workouts. He was too busy with his own life and never paid much attention to what the women in his household were doing anyway.

As the months passed, Linda and Mary's bodies underwent a transformation. They became stronger and more toned, their muscles growing and bulging in all the right places. They were careful to keep their progress hidden from Jake, but they couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at their achievements. They were becoming stronger than they ever thought possible, and it was all thanks to their hard work and determination.

Despite the secrecy, Linda and Mary continued to push themselves harder and harder every day. They were driven by a desire to be the strongest women they could be, and nothing was going to stand in their way. They were unstoppable, and they knew that one day they would be ready to reveal their true strength to Jake.

They had made incredible progress, but they had managed to keep it a secret from Jake, who still saw them as weak and fragile. They made sure to only train when he was at work or away from the house, and they always wore loose clothing to hide their newly developed muscles. They pretended to be weak and helpless, never lifting anything heavy in front of Jake and always letting him do the heavy lifting around the house. They even avoided talking about their training, pretending that they were just going for leisurely walks or doing light stretching exercises. Despite living in the same house, Mary and Linda were able to keep their training a secret. In the bedroom at night, Mary made sure to wear baggy pajamas, she kept her pajama sleeves long and her pants loose, making sure that no hint of her muscles could be seen. As they lay in bed, Mary tried to keep her muscles relaxed and avoid any sudden movements that might give her away. Jake never suspected a thing, and he continued to see them as weak and delicate, never realizing the incredible strength that was hiding just beneath the surface.

One day, Linda decided that it was time to reveal their secret to Jake. She was confident that Mary had become much stronger than Jake and it was time to show him just how strong she really was.
Mary was a little hesitant at first, but she eventually agreed to go along with Linda's plan. They left some training gear and weights in the garage for Jake to find, carefully selecting only light weights so that he didn't suspect how strong they really were.

Later that day when Jake came home from work, he found the training gear. He was amused and a little condescending. Jake called Mary and Linda out to the garage and asked them to explain themselves. Instead of revealing the truth, Mary told Jake that she had wanted to give weightlifting a try, but had found it too heavy. She asked him, her big, strong man, to show them a training routine.

Jake, thinking that this was just too hilarious, his wife and daughter lifting weights, started to show them some exercises. Linda and Mary played along, giving him compliments and encouragement. They even teased him into showing off how much he could lift.

Linda and Mary stood in the garage, watching as Jake confidently loaded up the barbell with weights. He grinned at them, clearly pleased with himself, and began to bench press. Linda and Mary cheered him on, pretending to be impressed by his strength.

"Wow, dad, you're so strong!" Linda exclaimed, clapping her hands.

Jake finished his set and sat up, beaming with pride. "See? I told you I'm still in good shape," he said, puffing out his chest.

He then proceeded with some squats. After a few reps Linda asked him if he could show them how much he could squat. Jake loaded up the bar. As Jake strained to lift the maximum weight he could handle in the squat, the girls cheered and clapped for him, encouraging him on. "Come on, Dad! You got this!" Linda yelled, clapping her hands. Mary stood by with a proud smile, secretly impressed by the amount of weight her husband was able to lift. He hadn’t lost all his strength despite these last years without training. He was stronger than Mary had predicted.

As Jake finished his last rep, the girls were quick to jump in and help him rack the weight. "Wow, Dad, you're so strong!" Linda said, giving him a high five. "We could never lift that much!"

Next, Jake moved on to bicep curls, determined to impress his daughters with his muscular arms. The girls cheered and clapped as he performed his reps, grinning with fake enthusiasm. "You're such a stud, Dad!" Linda exclaimed, giving him a hug.

Finally, Jake flexed his muscles and showed off his toned upper body, posing for the girls. They oohed and aahed in amazement, laughing and clapping. "Oh my gosh, Dad, you're so ripped!" Linda said, pretending to swoon.

Jake beamed with pride, pleased with the girls' reactions.
Jake was thrilled with his strength and wanted to do some more bench press. He was too ego-centric and thrilled with his power to notice that Mary and Linda were just playing with him. He loaded up the bar with more weight than he could possibly handle and began to strain. Mary, concerned for his safety, walked behind the bench to spot him. Jake was confused by her act, but proceeded with the lift. He strained for a while before ultimately failing, and the bar fell down to his chest. He couldn't get the barbell off of him and he was getting all red in the face. He couldn’t get it up and was about to be choked by the barbell. Mary quickly grabbed the bar and easily racked it back up with a curl, but it seemed a little too easy.

"Did she just... How did she... What!?" Jake couldn't believe what just happened. The girls were silent as they watched Jake try to understand what was going on. He silently walked away, leaving them and everything behind, took a shower, and went to bed. The girls let him be, knowing that he needed time to work things through. They hoped that he would eventually come around.

The next day, Jake was still in silence and seemed to be in denial. He sat at the kitchen table staring blankly into space, trying to come to terms with the fact that his wife seemed to be very strong, a lot stronger than him. "That’s impossible," he thought for himself. "How could she lift all that weight?"

Mary and Linda gave him some more time, but they couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt for not revealing their secret earlier. They had been training in secret for years, determined to become stronger and prove to themselves and to Jake.

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 04:16:33 pm »
Chapter three

As they sat down to eat dinner one day, Jake cleared his throat and looked at his wife and daughter with a serious expression. "I've been thinking a lot about what happened in the garage a few weeks ago," he began. "And I think I've figured it out."

Mary and Linda exchanged a glance, unsure of what he was talking about. "What do you mean, Jake?" Mary asked cautiously.

"Well, I think I went in to some sort of survival mode when I was trying to push the weight back up," Jake explained. "You know, when people are in danger, they can become super strong and do things they never thought they could manage to do. That's what happened to me. I pushed most of that weight by myself, and you just helped ease some of it off."

Mary and Linda looked at each other, unsure of how to respond. They had hoped that Jake would come to terms with their strength, but it seemed he was still stuck in his old-fashioned beliefs about women.

"Jake, we understand that it's hard for you to accept," Mary began carefully. "But the truth is, we have been training in secret for a couple of years now. And we have both become much stronger than you could ever imagine. I'm actually stronger than you now. That's why I was able to curl the weight that you couldn't push. It's not some sort of survival instinct or adrenaline rush. It's just the result of hard work and dedication."

Jake looked taken aback. "What are you talking about? That's impossible. Women aren't strong enough to do something like that," he said, his disbelief evident in his voice.

Jake sat in stunned silence, struggling to process the new information. Linda reached out and took his hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Dad, it's okay. You don't have to be ashamed of not being the strongest one anymore. It's important to support and motivate each other, not compete against each other. Let's start training together as a family and get stronger together."

Jake's anger rose at Linda's words, and he still couldn't bring himself to accept the truth. "What has gotten in to your little heads? What has made you think that you have become stronger than me?" he said, shaking his head. "Don’t you hear how ridiculous it sounds? I know I haven’t trained much these last couple of years, but I’m still a man and we are stronger by nature."

Mary sighed and placed a hand on Jake's shoulder. "It's not about how much you train, Jake. It's about genetics and how your body responds to training. My body just happens to respond better to weight lifting than yours does."

Jake's face turned red with anger as he swept the plates and food off the table with a loud crash. Linda jumped up, trying to calm him down, but it was no use.

"If you're so strong, then prove it!" he shouted at Mary, his voice filled with rage. "Arm wrestle me right now, and let's see who's really the strongest." Mary sighed and stood up from the table, trying to placate Jake. "Come on, Jake. This isn't necessary. Let's just talk about this calmly," she said, holding out her hand in a conciliatory gesture. But Jake was beyond reasoning.

He slammed his hand on the table, ready for the arm wrestling match to begin. Linda watched in horror as her parents locked hands. He could feel Mary's eyes on him, staring intently as she waited for him to make the first move. He took a deep breath and clasped her hand firmly, trying to ignore the feeling of vulnerability that washed over him.

As they began to grapple, Jake could feel Mary's strength surging through her arm. He grunted and strained with all his might, trying to push her hand down to the table, but it was no use. She held firm, her gaze never wavering as she stared him down.

Sweat beaded on Jake's forehead as he struggled against her, his muscles burning with the effort. He could feel his ego slipping away, replaced by a growing sense of panic and despair. He couldn't believe it, how could this be happening? How could his own wife, the woman he had always seen as weaker and inferior, be besting him in an arm wrestling match?

As the match continued, Jake's desperation grew. He could feel Mary's strength matching and even surpassing his own, and he knew that he was on the verge of defeat. He made one last desperate effort, but it was not enough. Mary easily overpowered him, and Jake collapsed onto the table, his hand defeated. Mary smiled triumphantly, a glint of satisfaction in her eyes. "I told you, Jake," she said softly. "I've been training for years now, and I've become stronger than you could ever imagine."

Jake's mind was spinning as he tried to process this impossible scenario that was playing out. He had always seen Mary as a weak, helpless woman. He hung his head in shame. Linda reached across the table and gave her father's hand a comforting squeeze. "It's okay, Dad. We still love you, and we're still here for you."

But Jake was too angry and frustrated to listen. He got up from his seat and stormed out of the kitchen, heading towards the garage. Mary and Linda exchanged a worried look, unsure of what he was planning to do.

As they followed him into the garage, they found Jake pacing back and forth, fuming with anger. "This isn't possible," he muttered to himself. "There's no way she could be stronger than me."

Mary approached him cautiously, trying to calm him down. "Jake, I know it's hard to accept, but I have been training hard and I have gotten stronger. It's not about being better or worse than you, it's just about feeling good about ourselves and taking care of our bodies."

But Jake was having none of it. In a fit of rage, he picked Mary up and squeezed her tightly in a bear hug, using all of his strength to try and overpower her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, trying to use all of his weight and strength to squeeze the air out of her lungs, desperate to prove to himself and to Mary that he still was stronger than her. Mary, however, remained calm and unfazed. She stood strong, not allowing Jake to budge her even an inch. She looked him in the eyes, her expression stern and determined.

As Jake held onto her, his arms shaking with effort, Mary began to speak. "Jake, you need to accept that I am stronger than you," she said firmly. "You can't keep trying to prove yourself by using brute force. It's not going to work."

Jake's face contorted with anger and frustration. His frustration boiled over, and he tightened his grip on Mary's body, gritting his teeth as he growled in anger, determined to prove her wrong. But despite his best efforts, he was unable to affect Mary. Eventually, his arms gave in and he collapsed to the ground, panting and sweating. Mary looked down at him with a mixture of pity and disappointment. "You need to let go of your ego, Jake," she said softly. "It isn’t about who’s stronger or weaker. It’s about being able to work together and support each other."

Mary stood up and walked over to the bench press. She racked up the barbell with the weight that Jake couldn’t manage to lift the last time. She got in position under the bar and began pressing it up, her arms strained with the effort.

Jake watched in disbelief as Mary pumped out rep after rep, her muscles flexing and bulging with the strain. He felt his world tilt as he struggled to comprehend what was happening.

As Mary finished her final rep and racked the barbell, Jake was speechless. He sank down onto his knees on the floor, his head in his hands as he tried to process what he had just had witnessed.

She grinned at him, explaining that she just needed a warm up before she started. She loaded up the bar with more plates, twice the weight that Jake had failed to push. Jake couldn't take it anymore. "This is ridiculous!" he exclaimed. "There's no way you're that strong. You must be cheating somehow!"

Without hesitation, she started pumping out another series of repetitions. Jake could hardly believe what he was seeing as she easily lifted the heavy weights, her muscles strained and bulged with each lift.

After the bench press demonstration, Jake was stunned silent, trying to process what he had just seen. Mary turned to him and gave him a challenging look. "I know you're still in denial, Jake, but I promise you, I've been working hard and getting stronger every day," she said. Jake scoffed and shook his head.

Without another word, Mary headed over to the squat rack and loaded up the barbell with twice the weight Jake used when he showed off in front of them earlier. "Come on, Mary. You got to be joking," he said with panic in his voice. Mary smiled and then easily lifted the bar off the rack on her shoulders and began to squat down and up, smoothly and effortlessly. "Are you beginning to understand who's the strongest of us two now?" Mary said with a grin as she completed her 20th rep. Jake was flabbergasted as he watched his wife in shock when she racked the barbell and turned to him with a triumphant look on her face.

After the squat demonstration, Mary unloaded some of the weight. She grasped the barbell firmly in her hands and lowered it to her waist, then began to curl it up towards her shoulders, her muscles strained with the effort. Jake could hardly believe what he was seeing as Mary pumped out rep after rep, her biceps bulged with each lift. Jake's eyes widened in shock as he realized she was curling almost twice as much as Jake had ever curled in his life, even in his younger days when he was in his best condition.

When she finally reached her last rep, she held the barbell at the top for a moment, flexing her biceps for Jake's benefit. Jake's jaw dropped as he saw the size and definition of Mary's biceps, a far cry from the weak and fragile arms he had always seen her having before. The veins in her arms stood out as she squeezed her biceps, showing off the results of her hard work and dedication. Mary then racked up the barbell with a confident smile on her face.

As Mary stood in front of Jake, she flexed her biceps and gave him a confident smile. She took a deep breath and prepared to strike the iconic double bicep pose. With a determined look in her eyes, she curled her arms up towards her shoulders, squeezing her biceps as hard as she could.
Jake was speechless. His wife's arms were bulging with muscle, her biceps rippling and straining against her skin. He had never seen anything like it before, and he was completely dumbfounded.

"Well, what do you think?" Mary asked, still flexing her biceps. "Impressive, right?"

Jake nodded, still in shock. His mind reeled as he grappled with the unexpected turn of events. "I... I don't know what to say, this is impossible," he stammered.

She turned to Linda and asked her to fetch the measuring tape. "Come on, honey, let's see how much I've grown" Mary said with a wink.

Linda eagerly grabbed the measuring tape and brought it over to her mother, who still held out her arms in a double bicep pose. Jake watched stunned in silence.

As Linda unwrapped the measuring tape, Mary pumped her biceps, causing them to bulge impressively. She continued to pump her biceps and Jake watched in amazement as they seemed to grow even larger before his eyes. He Jake stared in disbelief, his mind racing, it was as if Mary's muscles were expanding by the second, growing more and more impressive with each flex. Linda wrapped the tape around Mary's arm, her fingers struggling to find the right measurement as Mary's muscle seemed to expand even more under the tape. Jake watched in amazement as the numbers on the tape continued to rise, finally settling at a size that he had never seen on a woman before. Mary flexed her bicep once more for good measure, a satisfied smile on her face as she watched Jake's shocked expression.

"Wow, Mom, you've gained another half inch since last week!" Linda exclaims, clearly impressed.

"Come on, Jake, it's your turn," Mary urged, a mischievous gleam in her eye.

Jake shook his head, trying to back out of this. "No way, this is ridiculous" he said, gesturing to Mary's bulging biceps. "I don’t know what you have done, but this can’t be real. No woman can become this big."

Linda giggled and grabbed his arm, determined to get her father to participate. "Come on, Dad, don't be a wuss. We want to see how you measure up to Mom."

Jake grumbled, but eventually gave in to his wife and daughter. He flexed his own arms, trying to make them look bigger than they were. Linda wrapped the tape measure around his arm and Jake watched in frustration as the numbers on the tape settled at a size that was significantly smaller than Mary's.

When she read the measurement, she couldn’t help but giggle at the difference in size compared to Mary'. "Wow, Dad, you're two inch smaller than Mom!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with amazement.

Jake looked sheepish as Mary chuckled and patted him on the back. "Don't worry, honey, I still love you even if you don't have guns like mine," she teased, flexing her biceps.

Linda chuckled and gave Jake a sympathetic pat on the arm. "Yeah Dad, you can still work on building up those muscles. Maybe one day you'll be able to match Mom's impressive guns."

As Mary positioned herself for the front lat spread pose, Jake watched in shock as her muscles bulged and her chest expanded impressively. Mary held the pose while Linda wrapped the tape around her chest. Jake tried to understand what was playing out in front of him. He felt like everything was a strange nightmare.

"Okay, Jake, it's your turn," Linda said, holding out the measuring tape.

Jake hesitated, not wanting to be measured but Linda was insistent, and eventually Jake caved and allowed himself to be measured again. As Linda wrapped the tape around his chest, Jake couldn't help but feel defeated. Mary's chest was significantly larger than his own, and he knew he wasn't small by any means. He felt a twinge of jealousy and insecurity start to bubble up inside him, but he tried to push it down. Mary's muscles had surpassed his own, and he knew he had a long way to go to catch up.

As Mary flexed her abs, Linda wrapped the measuring tape around her waist and carefully noted the measurement. Jake watched in amazement as his wife's waist became smaller and more defined with each passing moment. "I can't believe it," he muttered to himself. "She's not just stronger than me, she's in better shape too." Linda smiled at her father and gave him an encouraging pat on the back. "Don't worry, Dad," she said. "You can still train with us. We'll help you get in shape too." Jake nodded, still in shock, as Mary and Linda continued to measure the rest of her body.

Linda moved on to measuring Mary's hips, and Jake watched as the numbers continued to climb. Jake's mind was in a state of shock, trying to understand the impossible. When Linda announced the number, Mary nodded in satisfaction. "See, Jake? I'm not just all muscle. I've got some curves too." Jake nodded dumbly, still in shock from seeing Mary's incredible size.

As Linda wrapped the measuring tape around Jake's waist, she could see the hint of a pouch starting to form. Despite his workouts in the old days, it seemed that Jake's midsection wasn't as it used to be. She tried to hide her disappointment as she read the measurement, "Well, for once you are bigger than Mary, but not in a good way I’m afraid." Jake sighed as he looked down at his stomach, feeling depressed about the extra weight he had been carrying for a while. "I guess I need to step up my game," he muttered to himself, determined to get back in shape. Linda smiled and gave him a reassuring pat on the back. "Don't worry, Dad. We'll work on it together. You've got this."

Jake watched as Linda crouched down in front of Mary, unfurling the measuring tape. She wrapped it around Mary's quads, making sure to get an accurate measurement. Mary flexed her muscles, her quads bulging impressively. As Linda read off the measurement, Jake could hardly believe what he was hearing.

"Wow, Mom, your quads are also bigger than before!" Linda said, grinning up at Mary.

Jake sighed as Linda wrapped the measuring tape around his own quads. He knew he wasn't in as good of shape as Mary, but he had hoped that he might at least measure up in this category. However, as Linda read off the measurement, it was clear that Mary's quads were also significantly larger than his.

Linda asked Mary to stand with her legs shoulder-width apart. Mary obliged, and Linda wrapped the tape around the thickest part of Mary's calves. As she read the measurement, Jake just watched completely resigned. They were enormous and he could see the definition and muscularity in her lower legs.

Jake reluctantly stepped forward and positioned himself in front of Linda. He tried to flex his calves, but they seemed puny and weak in comparison to Mary's. Linda wrapped the tape around Jake's calves and read the measurement. It was clear that Mary's calves were significantly larger and more defined than Jake's.

Jake couldn't help but feel embarrassed as he stood there, his calves barely measuring up to Mary's. Every muscle group she had was more developed and well-built than his, even when he was younger and trained regularly Mary would have beaten him. Mary, who was once physically weaker than him, was now stronger and more muscular in every way. He watched her up and down, still wondering what was real and what was not. He had always been the strongest one in the family, but it seemed like Mary had overtaken him in every muscle group. His wife, the woman he'd known for years as gentle and loving, was now stronger than he could have ever imagined. He couldn't deny the evidence any longer and hung his head, feeling defeated.

Suddenly, Mary struck a most muscular pose in front of Jake. He felt disoriented as his mind struggled to reconcile the image of the woman he had always known with the powerful and confident figure before him. His senses felt off-kilter, as if he were looking at the world through a distorted lens. He felt both exhilarated and scared by the changes in Mary, the sense of not knowing what to expect a dizzying feeling that was both thrilling and overwhelming. It was as if his whole understanding of the world had been thrown into question, and he couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty.

Her whole body appeared to be growing in a pulsating kind of way, as if her muscles were expanding and contracting on their own. Her biceps were like boulders, her chest was massive, and her abs were chiseled to perfection. But it was her traps that really caught Jake's attention. They were monstrous, bulging out of her neck and shoulders like mountains. Jake couldn't even begin to fathom how much weight she must have been lifting to achieve such an impressive physique. He could feel the power radiating from her body, and he couldn't help but feel small and scared. He had always thought of Mary as gentle and loving, but now he saw her in a whole new light - as a monstrous powerhouse of strength and muscle. He had never seen anything like it before, and it took him a moment to process what he was seeing. He could see the veins in her arms and legs, standing out against her skin, a testament to the hard work and dedication that had gone into her training. He realized that his wife was not just strong, but also in better shape than he was. He felt a pang of jealousy and embarrassment as he looked down at his own body, feeling like he couldn't measure up to her. He couldn't deny the evidence in front of him, and he knew that he needed to step up his game and work on getting in shape.

Mary held the pose and stared directly at Jake, making sure that he fully understood the magnitude of her strength. She could see the shock and panic in his eyes, and she knew that he was struggling to come to terms with the fact that she was so much stronger than him.

Mary gave out a loud "Boo!" Jake flinched and screamed. Mary couldn't help but laugh, knowing that she had finally gotten through to him.

Mary lowered her arms and broke the pose, a smug smile on her face as she watched Jake's reaction. She grinned and let out a triumphant laugh. "I think that's all the proof you need, honey. I'm stronger than you, and I'm not afraid to show it off."

Jake looked at his wife, still in disbelief. He knew now that there was no denying it, Mary had become much stronger than he ever could have imagined, stronger than him.

His wife, the woman he had known for years as gentle and loving, was now stronger than he could have ever imagined. He couldn't deny the evidence any longer.

"I can't believe it," he said, falling down on his knees shaking his head in resignation. "How could you be this strong?"

Mary smiled and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I've been working hard in the garage, Jake. And I'm not finished yet. I'm going to keep getting stronger and stronger, whether you believe it or not. I’ve been talking a lot with your sister, and she made me believe in myself again."

Jake looked up at her, tears welling in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Mary. I didn't realize how much I underestimated you. I promise to support you and to never underestimate you again."

Tears streamed down his face as he realized the full extent of Mary's strength. The thought was overwhelming and he couldn't contain his emotions any longer. He sobbed uncontrollably, feeling small and helpless as Mary stood towering over him, her muscles rippling with power. Linda stood by, a sympathetic look on her face as she watched her father come to terms with the fact that Mary was the stronger one in their relationship. Mary knelt down beside him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close as she tried to comfort him.

"It's okay, Jake," she said softly. "I still love you no matter what." Jake looked up at her, his eyes red and swollen from crying. "I don’t understand. How can you be so strong?" he asked, his voice laced with desperation. Mary smiled down at him and stroked his hair. "I've always been strong in some way, Jake. I just never showed it to you before. But it doesn't change how I feel about you. You're still the love of my life." Jake sniffled and nodded, feeling a sense of acceptance wash over him as he finally came to terms with Mary's strength.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 08:08:50 pm »
hope more to come relly liken where it might go..

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2023, 06:17:17 pm »
Chapter four

As Jake walked through the door after another day’s work at the construction site, he was greeted by the smell of freshly cooked lasagna wafting through the air. His stomach grumbled with hunger as he made his way to the kitchen, eager to dig in.

But as he walked into the room, he was surprised to find that there was only one place set at the table. "Where's my dinner?" he asked, a hint of annoyance creeping into his voice.

Mary looked up from her plate and gave him a stern look. "I don’t know, you tell me" she said, taking a bite of her lasagna.

Jake's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "I work all day, I deserve to come home to a hot meal."

Mary crossed her arms and gave him a no-nonsense look. "Well, if you want to eat, you're going to have to make your own food from now on. It's time for you to start helping out around the house."

Jake's face turned red with anger. "This is ridiculous," he protested. "I work hard all day to provide to this family" Jake argued. "I deserve to come home to a nice, hot meal prepared by my wife. Do you mean I have to do all the cooking too?"

"If you want to eat, you know what to do" she said firmly.

Jake's mind struggled to grasp the reality of the situation. He couldn't fathom that he was having this conversation. "This has gone too far, just because you have lifted some weights and become a little stronger you can’t do exactly what you want. There are rules in this house that you need to follow" he said, so upset that Mary started to think he would have a heart-attack.

"Is that so?" she asked, her voice dripping with condescension. Mary slowly rose from the table, took off her cardigan and hung it on the chair. Underneath she wore a pink tank top which revealed her veiny muscled arms. She walked over to Jake, raised her arms in front of him and flexed. "It sounds like you think you're in charge here."

As Mary flexed her muscles and looked at him with a stern expression, Jake felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him. He felt like a child being scolded by his mother, small and powerless in the face of her authority. He couldn't believe that he, a grown man, was being reduced to feeling like this by his own wife. He felt a sense of defeat and helplessness as he realized that he couldn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. He slumped down at the table, unable to meet her gaze and silently submitted to her will.

Jake watched reluctantly as Mary strutted out of the kitchen, leaving him alone with the daunting task of cooking his own meal. He went to the fridge, stood there for a moment, staring blankly at the open door. He had always relied on Mary to cook their meals, and he had never paid much attention to how she did it. Suddenly, the thought of preparing his own food seemed daunting and overwhelming.

He rummaged through the fridge, trying to find something he could work with. But everything seemed unfamiliar and confusing. He had no idea where to start. Frustrated and defeated, he slammed the fridge door shut and leaned against the counter, his head in his hands.

As he stood there, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he heard the sound of Mary's laughter drifting from the living room. He had always been the one to relax and unwind after work, while Mary took care of everything else. But now, the roles seemed to be reversed, and Jake couldn't help but feel being left out.

He knew he needed to pull himself together and figure out a way to make this work. He couldn't let Mary win this one. He stood up straight and took a deep breath, determined to prove that he was just as capable as Mary. It was time to put his cooking skills to the test.

He took some potatoes and sausages from the fridge and started boil the potatoes. Uncertainty gnawed at him as he wasn't sure how long they needed to be on the stove. He kept checking on them, but they didn't seem to be getting any softer. In frustration, he decided to take them off the stove, thinking they were done. As he drained the water and cut into the potatoes, he realized that they were still hard in the middle. Disappointed, he put them back on the stove to cook for a bit longer.

Next, he attempted to fry some sausages. He put them in the pan and turned on the heat. As he waited for them to cook, he got distracted with trying to fix his undercooked potatoes. Before he knew it, the sausages were burnt to a crisp. He tried to salvage them by cutting off the burnt parts, but they were still inedible.

Feeling defeated, Jake sat down to eat his burnt sausages and undercooked potatoes. He liberally smothered the sausages and potatoes with ketchup, trying to mask the terrible taste. As he ate, he couldn't help but feel disappointed and resentful. He had always relied on Mary to cook their meals, and he had never paid much attention to how she did it.

Just as Jake was finishing his meal, Mary walked by and caught a glimpse of his plate. She couldn't help but smirk at the sight of his burnt sausages and undercooked potatoes. Jake looked up at her, hoping she would take pity on him and offer to cook for him again. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed a bag of chips from the upper cabinet and walked away. Jake felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he realized that Mary was probably thinking the same thing he was - that his cooking skills were subpar.

Jake silently finished his meal and cleaned up the kitchen. Despite his disappointment, he held out hope that Mary would come around and start cooking for him again, but deep down he knew that it was unlikely. He would have to figure out a way to improve his cooking skills and prove to Mary that he was capable of taking care of himself in the kitchen. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to try again.

The next day, he decided it was time to pay his sister Sarah a visit. Mary had mentioned something earlier about them talking and Sarah helping her become stronger and more self-confident, which led to her training and newfound strength. He believed it was Sarah's fault that everything at his house was now upside down. She had supposedly said something to Mary's that made her become this new version of herself, and he did not like it at all. He had to tell Sarah to fix this, talk some sense into Mary and make her stop with all of this nonsense. She didn't cook for him, she didn't wash his clothes, and it was all Sarah's doing. It was typical of his sister to be messing with him, she was probably trying to get back at him after all these years of him dominating over her, as brothers do.

After finishing his day at work, he drove home to Sarah's house, parked his car outside and went up to the house. He knocked hard at the door at the same time as he opened it, and walked right in without waiting for her to open. "Sarah, we need to talk," he shouted, his voice filled with anger.

She was standing in the kitchen with a surprised look on her face.

"What's wrong, Jake?" she asked, trying to keep her tone calm and neutral.

"You know what's wrong," Jake sad, his voice rising. "You been talking to Mary, and suddenly she's all strong and self-confident. It's all your fault. You've been putting ideas in her head and messing with my marriage."

Sarah felt a twinge of anger at Jake's accusations. "I haven't been messing with your marriage," she said, trying to keep her voice steady. "I've just been supporting Mary and helping her become the best version of herself. You should be proud of her, Jake, not angry."

"Proud? I'm not proud of her," Jake sad, his voice filled with contempt. "She's not the same woman I married. She doesn't cook for me or wash my clothes, and it's all because of you."

Sarah's anger began to boil over. "Mary's changed because she's realized that she deserves better than to be treated like your personal servant. You've always treated her like she's not capable of doing anything on her own, and she's finally standing up for herself."

Jake's face turned red with anger. "How dare you talk to me like that, Sarah. You're just jealous because I've always been stronger and more successful than you. You're just trying to get back at me for all those years of being in my shadow."

Sarah couldn't take it anymore, she stood up and walked towards Jake. Jake didn't see it coming as Sarah quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, holding him in a tight grip. He yelped in pain and surprise, trying to struggle and fight back against her, but her grip was too strong. He couldn't believe that his own sister was able to overpower him like this.

"Sarah, let go of me," he shouted, his voice filled with anger and frustration.

But Sarah didn't let go. Instead, she leaned in closer, her breath hot against his ear as she whispered, "You see Jake, I've been working out too," as she held him in her grip. "I am just as strong as Mary and she told me how easy it is to beat you, little brother."

Jake struggled against her grip, but it was no use. His mind was reeling as he tried to process what was happening. He couldn't understand how Sarah had become so strong. He could feel his arm being twisted further and further behind his back, the pain becoming unbearable. He shouted and commanded her to stop, but she didn't let up.

"You've always treated women like they're weak and inferior, Jake. It's time for you to realize that we are just as strong and capable as you are. You need to understand that your way of thinking is wrong and damaging. Women are not here to serve you, we are here to be our own person and make our own choices," Sarah said, her voice firm and steady.

Finally, Jake's resistance broke, he screamed and begged her to stop. He panicked as the pain became overwhelming. He begged and cried to let him go, promising to change his ways, and finally, Sarah released her grip.

As Sarah released Jake's arm from her grip, he massaged his sore arm, still feeling shocked and angry. In a moment of desperation, he lunged himself at Sarah's midsection in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. But she was quick and easily stepped aside and let him stumble to the floor.

Sarah then grabbed Jake by his ears and twisted them, dragged him to the kitchen table where she sat down on a chair. She pulled him over until his upper body was lying over her knees. "You're going to listen to me now, Jake," she said, her voice firm and commanding. "You've been treating women like they're weak and inferior for far too long, and it's time for you to change your ways."

As she spoke, she applied more pressure on his ears, causing him to wince in pain and follow her every move. She grabbed his wrists and twisted his arms behind his back. "You think that just because you're a man, you're stronger and more capable than women. But you're wrong, little brother. Women are just as strong and capable as men, if not more so."

Jake struggled against her grip, but it was no use. He was trapped and at her mercy. "Please, Sarah," he begged, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll change, I promise."

Sarah looked at him with a mix of anger and pity. "I hope you mean it, Jake," she said. "Because if you don't change, you're going to lose everything that's important to you, but I am going to help you, I will give you a little reminder". She held both of his arms in a tight grip behind his back with one hand, and with the other hand she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees along with his underwear. "Sarah! What are you doing?" he yelled in panic.

Sarah held up her hand behind his back and then she spanked him hard on his bare butt cheeks. He screamed out in pain as her hand slammed against his buttocks. Tears streamed down his face. He cried and sobbed, begged her to stop but she kept going, smashed him again and again until his ass was all red and swelled. She kept going for several minutes until she finally looked down and saw a red shape of her hand on his butt. "I think that’s enough" she said.

"I want you to show your red butt to Mary when you take your clothes off tonight. Tell her that I did this to you and explain why I did this to you. It will be a good lesson for you that you can’t go on with your boring old stereotype views". She released her grip of his wrists and pushed him to the floor. Jake was broken, humiliated and totally wrecked. As Sarah watched him lay on the floor in fetal position crying uncontrollable she started to feel sorry for her little brother. "Get a hold of yourself Jake, be a man and start take responsibility for your actions. Go home and show Mary how much you love and care for her. Maybe you’re lucky and it is not too late to get your respect back. Now get out of my house".

As Jake crawled to his feet, Sarah could see the defeat and shame written all over his face. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, and instead just pulled up his pants and shuffled out to his car like a scared dog. Sarah knew that this was just the beginning of Jake's journey to understanding and accepting the changes in the women around him. She also knew that it would not be easy for him, and that he would likely resist and fight against it at first. But she was determined to watch him, to guide and make him, and to help him see that there was nothing wrong with women being strong and independent.

As Jake sat in his car, his mind was racing with a mix of emotions. He felt anger and embarrassment at being overpowered by his sister, and a growing sense of fear at the idea that the women in his life were now stronger and more independent than he was. He couldn't believe that his sister Sarah, whom he had always seen as weak and submissive, could overpower him so easily. He had always been the dominant one in their relationship, and the idea that she could be stronger than him was incomprehensible. He thought about Mary and how she had changed, and he realized that he had been treating her unfairly for years. He had always seen her as weak and helpless too, and he had treated her like his personal servant. He felt guilty for the way he had treated her and for the way he had treated Sarah. He didn't know how to deal with this new reality, and he didn't know how to move forward. He knew that he needed to change the way he saw women, and the way he treated them, but he didn't know where to start. He felt a sense of desperation and hopelessness wash over him as he thought about the possibility of losing Mary. He knew he had to change, but he didn't know how.

As he drove away from Sarah's house, Jake knew that he had a long way to go, but he was ready to take the first step. He was ready to start the journey of learning, growing, and changing, and he was determined to make things right.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2023, 07:28:23 pm »
Interesting for am AI story. A bit syiff at times, but not bad.

Offline tamorr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 05:38:20 am »
Wow :wow:

Can't believe this is an AI generated story.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 06:43:16 am »
Great what AI can already do. And this is only the beginning of the trend and chances of AI. What will be the next chapter?

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2023, 02:55:15 pm »
Chapter five

The next day, Sarah knocked on Mary's door, eager to hear how Jake had behaved after his humbling experience at her house. Mary answered the door with a smile on her face, and Sarah could tell immediately that things were looking up.

"Come on in, Sarah," Mary said, stepping aside to let her sister-in-law enter. "I'm glad you came by. I have some good news to share with you."

Sarah followed Mary into the living room, where they sat down on the couch. "So, what's the good news?" Sarah asked, leaning forward in anticipation.

"Well, Jake came home last night, and I could tell right away that something was different," Mary began. "He was quiet, almost subdued, and he didn't try to boss me around or tell me what to do like he usually does."

Sarah felt a sense of satisfaction wash over her. She had known that it would take time for Jake to change his ways, but it was clear that her actions had had an impact on him.

"He apologized to me, Sarah," Mary continued. "He said he was sorry for the way he had treated me in the past, and that he was going to try to be a better husband from now on."

Sarah's heart swelled with pride. She had never thought Jake would be able to change so quickly.

"That's amazing, Mary," Sarah said, reaching over to give her sister-in-law's hand a squeeze. "I'm so happy for you."

"I know, it's a big step for Jake," Mary said. "But I truly believe that he's going to try his best to make things right. And I have you to thank for that, Sarah."

"So, Jake said something more out of the ordinary to you last night, didn't he?" Sarah asked, trying to hide her own smile.

"Well, he did tell me about his visit with you," Mary said, her smile growing even bigger. "He was a little vague on the details, but I could tell that he was really shaken up by it."

"Shaken up is an understatement," Sarah said, laughing. "I mean, it was too easy. Maybe I was too harsh on him. I barely had to put any effort, just a gentle twist of his arm, and he was whimpering like a puppy, completely under my control. I've never seen someone go from so confident to so helpless so quickly. It was almost comical, to be honest. I couldn't help but laugh as he was lying there on the floor, crying like a little baby and begging for mercy."

Mary couldn't help but laugh at the image of Jake being taken down so easily by his sister. "I wish I could have seen it," Mary said, still laughing. "What goes around comes around."

Sarah nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he got what he deserved."

As Jake drove home from work, he couldn't shake off the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness that had consumed him at Sarah's house. The memory of being overpowered and humiliated by his own sister was still fresh in his mind. He felt like he had been thrown back to when he was a little boy again, with no control or agency in the situation. The realization that Sarah had so easily overpowered him, making him feel inferior and submissive, was a humbling and deeply unsettling experience for him. He remembered the way his arms had trembled under Sarah's grip, and the way he had begged for her to stop. He felt a lump form in his throat as he thought about how easily she had controlled him, and how small and insignificant he had felt in that moment.

As he drove along, he couldn't help but notice some couples outside, hand in hand, laughing and enjoying each other's company. He saw a couple sitting on the grass having a romantic picnic, and the sight made him think back to when he first met Mary. They had been so in love, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of regret and sadness as he realized how far they had fallen from that initial spark. He couldn't help but wonder if he would ever be able to regain that love and trust from Mary. He knew that he had a lot of work to do, and a lot of change to make, but he was determined to try.

As Jake drove up the driveway and saw Sarah's car parked outside his house, his stomach dropped. He hit the brakes and considered turning around and driving away, not wanting to confront Sarah and the feelings of vulnerability and helplessness that she had evoked in him. But it was too late, Sarah and Mary were sitting in the living room, and they had already spotted him. They looked up and smiled at him, and he knew they had seen right through his plan to avoid them.

Feeling trapped, Jake slowly parked his car and took a deep breath before getting out. As he walked towards the house, he could see the girls' smiles turn into scowls, and he knew he was in for a rough time. He took a deep breath and steeled himself for the confrontation he knew was coming.

He walked inside and was met by the sight of Sarah and Mary sitting on the couch, their expressions cold and unyielding.

"Sit down, Jake," Sarah said, patting the seat next to her. "We need to talk about what happened the other day."

Jake sat down, avoiding eye contact with his sister. He didn't want to talk about what had happened, he was still too humiliated and ashamed.

Mary looked at him, her expression serious. "You went to Sarah's house and you treated her very poorly. You accused her of interfering in our marriage, and you were angry and aggressive."

Jake's heart sank as he realized that she knew what had happened. He had hoped that Sarah would keep it to herself, but he should have known better. He looked down at his hands, unable to meet their gaze.

Sarah leaned in, her voice low and menacing. "You're lucky I'm feeling merciful today, Jake," she said, her tone cold. "But you need to understand that your behavior is unacceptable. You can't treat us like this anymore."

Jake felt a wave of shame wash over him. He looked up at Mary and Sarah, and he knew that he had to make things right. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't realize how wrong I was. I'll do whatever it takes to change."

Mary and Sarah looked at each other, then back at Jake. They could see the remorse in his eyes, and they knew that he meant what he said. They both nodded, satisfied that he understood the gravity of his actions.

"Good," Sarah said, her voice softening. "But you need to understand that change is not going to happen overnight. It's going to take time and effort, and you're going to have to work hard to earn our trust back."

Sarah took a deep breath and looked at Jake. "We are going to help you change, Jake. We will be keeping a close eye on you, and make sure you don’t forget.

Jake nodded, determined to make things right. He knew that it was going to be a long and difficult journey, but he was willing to try. He had no other choice.

Sarah caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall over the TV and realized she had been there for several hours. She stood up from the couch and stretched her arms. "Well, it's getting late, and I really should get going," she said. "I need to start making dinner."

Mary nodded in understanding and stood up as well. "Of course, thank you for coming over," she said.

Jake also stood up, feeling a mix of relief and anxiety at the thought of being alone with Mary.

The three of them walked to the front door, with Sarah leading the way. As they went through the kitchen, Mary had a sudden idea. She turned to Jake and said, "Hey Jake, how does it feel to be weaker than your sister?" Her words dripped with mischief.

Jake's face reddened with anger and embarrassment. He didn't want to admit that his sister was stronger than him, but the memory of being overpowered by her at her house was still fresh in his mind.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, trying to brush off Mary's comment.

Sarah gave Mary a knowing look, encouraging her to continue.

Mary pressed on, a sly grin spreading across her face. "I have a proposition for you, Jake. If you can beat Sarah in an arm wrestling match, I'll personally teach you how to cook like a pro."

Jake's heart began to race. He didn't want to arm wrestle Sarah, not after what had happened at her house. But the thought of getting help with cooking was too tempting, and he reluctantly agreed.

"Fine," he said resignedly. "I'll arm wrestle her, but if I win, you have to help me with the cooking for the rest of the week."

Mary's smile broadened. "Agreed," she said. "If you win, I'll do all the cooking for the rest of the month and even do the dishes for you."

Sarah stepped forward and said, "Alright, let's do this. But if I win, Jake, you have to come over to my house once a week and clean it from top to bottom. No exceptions." Jake's stomach sank at the thought of having to clean Sarah's house every week. He didn't even enjoy cleaning their own house, and the idea of going over to his sister's house and cleaning up after her felt demeaning and embarrassing. But he didn't want to back out of the arm wrestling match now, not after agreeing to it. So, he took a deep breath and prepared himself for the match. "Alright," he said, "let's do this."

The three of them sat down at the kitchen table and Jake and Sarah locked hands. The tension between them was palpable as they both stared deep into each other's eyes, their gaze intense and focused. Jake felt a surge of confidence when he felt her hand. It was so much smaller than his and he instantly felt more confident. Mary counted them in and they began to struggle. Jake gave everything to his sister, but she responded with just as much force. The seconds ticked by, and they were still in the same position, neither one of them budging an inch. As the minutes passed, Sarah's arm began to shake under Jake's grip, and he felt a sense of triumph. "She's wearing out," Jake thought. "I just need to hold on a little longer."

As the match progressed, Jake's advantage increased as he pushed against his sister's grip. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he gritted his teeth, putting all of his strength into overpowering her. He looked up and saw the surprise in Sarah's eyes as she struggled hard to keep up against him. "This isn't fair. I train hard and consistently, but I can't seem to beat my little brother in a simple arm wrestling match, even though he just sits on his ass all day," she blurted out in frustration as she exhaled hard. Jake brightened up and laughed.

Mary watched with a concerned look on her face from beside. Had she underestimated Jake? She knew that Sarah had become much stronger, but maybe she wasn’t as strong as Jake after all.

Jake, on the other hand, was ecstatic. "Hey big sister," he taunted, panting heavily from the exertion. "I will give it to you. You are strong, but you have to do better if you want to beat your little brother." With a final push he moved her hand downwards, but suddenly Sarah's arm stopped just above the table. He applied more pressure, but Sarah didn't budge. He focused and channeled all his energy into his arm. His body shook with effort as he twitched and tore, trying to force Sarah's arm down to the table. "What the hell?" he snorted and leaned in close over his arm, using all of his upper body weight, but still nothing happened. He could feel his muscles burning with the effort, and his heart pounding in his chest.

Jake was frustrated. It was as if he was pushing against a wall of steel. "Come on," he said, almost screaming in panic. Sarah spoke up, her voice calm and casual. "It will be nice to have some help with the cleaning," she said. Jake looked up and met her eyes and was struck by the cold, emotionless expression on her face. Her gaze was intense, but devoid of warmth or compassion. It was as if she was looking at him with the eyes of a predator, calculating and unfeeling.

Jake felt a chill run down his spine as he realized that she was looking at him with a complete lack of empathy or understanding. He could see the cold, calculating intellect behind her eyes and it made him feel small and insignificant again. He knew in that moment that she had been playing him all along. He felt a sense of panic rising within him as he realized that he was about to lose, even though he had been so close to victory.

Jake was now desperate, his eyes fixed on his sister's hand. With a growl of determination, he put all his might into one final effort to beat her. He gritted his teeth and let out a primal roar as he pushed with all his might, straining his muscles to their limits. But Sarah's arm slowly moved back up, and Jake's strength was beginning to fail him. The veins in his neck bulged with the strain, his face twisted with effort, but still, her arm kept going in a steady pace. He was losing, and he knew it. He couldn't let it end like this, not after all his hard work. With one last ditch effort, he threw his entire body into the match, determined to come out on top. Jake could only watch as she turned the match around. He gave everything he got but he couldn't even slow her down.

Sarah's face was determined as she locked eyes with Jake. Her arm muscles strained with effort. Jake knew it was over, but he couldn't give up. He tried to push back, but it was like pushing against a brick wall. He let out a heart-wrenching, guttural moan that was a mixture of utter exhaustion and despair. It was as if all the energy had been sucked out of him, leaving him empty and defeated. The sound was raw and anguished.

Sarah and Mary exchanged a surprised look as they watched Jake's valiant efforts. The sound of his exhausted and defeated groan still echoed in their ears. They were amazed by the amount of strength and determination he had put into the arm wrestling match. The two women couldn't help but exchange a quiet chuckle, amused by the sight of Jake's strenuous yet ultimately unsuccessful resistance.

Their hands were hovering just above the table. Sarah met Jake's eyes, her expression softening as she saw the disappointment there. She gently pushed his hand down to the table, bringing the match to an end.

Jake was left staring in shock and disbelief as Sarah stood up, victorious. Mary gazed at Jake with a mix of pity and satisfaction. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him as he struggled so hard against Sarah, his own sister. She knew how difficult it must be for him to accept the defeat. Yet at the same time, she was thrilled about their strength and superiority over him.

Sarah triumphantly removed her cardigan, revealing a shirt beneath that displayed her toned and bare arms. With a cheeky smirk, she raised her arms in a double bicep pose, flexing her impressive muscles. Jake was left in a state of shock, staring at her defined biceps in disbelief. He appeared distant, lost in thought as he processed his defeat. Sarah basked in her newfound confidence, enjoying the satisfaction of leaving Jake speechless.

"Feel them, Jake," Sarah commanded in a commanding tone. "These are what real muscles feel like, Jake," Sarah declared.

Jake hesitantly reached out and placed his hand on one of her biceps, feeling the solid muscle beneath her skin. His eyes widened in amazement. He tried to squeeze it but he couldn't make a dent. Sarah's biceps was like rock, unmovable. Jake was left in a daze, lost in shock and disbelief. He had never felt muscle like this before and he couldn't believe it was his own sister who possessed it. Sarah watched as Jake's expression went from amazement to defeat. She could see in his eyes that he had finally accepted that she was stronger than him. With a self-satisfied smile,

Sarah flexed her biceps once more, letting him really feel the hardness of her muscles.

"Kiss it," Sarah ordered and without thinking, Jake obeyed. He leaned in and pressed his lips against her arm, it was warm and firm. He could feel the power and strength of her muscles. He was in disbelief of her arm's size.

"Wow, Sarah," he exclaimed in awe. "You've truly transformed." He seemed almost mesmerized. Mary and Sarah both looked at each other with amusement as they watched Jake blindly follow Sarah's orders, even though he would never admit defeat to a woman, especially not his own sister. However, there he was, following her every command.

Sarah basked in her newfound strength and confidence, proud of the results from her hard work and commitment to her training. The feeling of control and recognition of her strength filled her with satisfaction.

Sarah then turned to Mary. "I'll talk to you later, Mary," she said with a smirk. "Be good, little brother now." With that, she took her cardigan, pushed Jake away, and walked out to her car. She drove away, leaving Jake and Mary stunned in the kitchen.

Jake and Mary sat in silence at the kitchen table, their minds racing. Jake felt a deep sense of shame and humiliation after been totally dominated in front of his wife. He couldn't believe what she just made him do. It was as if he was hypnotized. He just kissed her bicep without thinking. It was a disaster, his ego was shattered. How could this happen? He felt like he had lost his identity. He couldn't bring himself to look at Mary, knowing that she had seen him being played with so easily by his own sister.

Mary, on the other hand, was beyond euphoria. She hadn’t understood the magnitude of her powers. It wasn’t just about physical strength, it was also psychological strength. After all the years of always being the submissive one in their relationship, she had forgotten that she actually could make others do things for her now. She thought of the possibilities she had, the things she could make Jake do. She couldn't help but smile as she thought about the new ways their life could go. She already knew she was physically stronger than Jake, which became very clear when they had their first battle. But Sarah had made her realize that Jake is under their command from now on. She felt compelled to test how far she could push him, she looked over at him. 

"Jake, I want you to drop to the floor and massage my feet."

Jake hesitated for a moment, but then he slowly got up from his chair and down on his knees in front of her. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he reached out to take Mary's feet in his hands. He knew he had no choice but to do as she said, and the realization made him feel small and powerless.

Mary watched as Jake massaged her feet, a satisfied smirk on her face. She couldn't believe it, it was too good to be true. She had always been under Jake’s authority, but now, she was the one calling the shots and the sense of empowerment was exhilarating. She could see the defeat in Jake's eyes and knew that he was hers to command. She was filled with a sense of invincibility, feeling like she could conquer anything that came her way.

As Jake massaged Mary's feet, he couldn't help but feel a sense of arousal. He didn’t understand why he was feeling this way, as he hated the thought of being controlled and overpowered like this. But as he looked up at Mary, he couldn't deny the feelings that were stirring within him.

Mary decided to push him even further. With a sly smile, she commanded him to remove her socks and smell them. She knew they must smell bad, as she had been out for a run earlier that day. Jake hesitated for a moment, but then slowly complied. He could feel the embarrassment and shame wash over him as he sniffed her stinky socks, but he couldn't deny that he actually started to feel more and more aroused by her control over him.

Mary watched with wide eyes as Jake did as she commanded, a sense of satisfaction and amazement spreading through her. She had never felt so powerful and in control before, and she loved it. As Jake continued to sniff her socks, she thought of her next demand.

Jake, on the other hand, was feeling a mix of emotions. He was humiliated and emasculated, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel a sense of arousal build up inside him. He had never felt this way before, and it was a new revelation to him. He couldn't understand how he could be enjoying this, but he couldn't deny the feelings that were coursing through his body.

She raised her left foot and wiggled her toes in front of his face. Mary raised her eyebrows and gave him a nod. She didn’t have say it out loud, he understood what she wanted him to do. Without hesitation he just opened his mouth and began to suck on her big toe. Mary couldn’t believe it. "What is happening? He did it. Jake is standing on his knees and sucking on my sweaty toes." She thought. A tingling sensation started to build up inside her and it became clear to her that this made her very horny. She noticed that Jake was starting to seem like he was enjoying his submission to Mary. He grabbed her foot and started kissing and licking it up and down. It seemed almost as he was possessed. He worked her foot up and down with his tongue like it was ice-cream.

Mary leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Her arousal increased by the minute and she cleansed her fists. Suddenly she put her feet back on the floor and stood up, facing Jake who was still kneeling in front of Mary. She looked down at him with a stern look and he knew where this was going.

Suddenly, Linda, Julie, and Hannah walked into the kitchen and were surprised to see Jake on his knees in front of Mary, who was standing over him with a stern expression. The girls realized they had interrupted something intimate between Jake and Mary.

"What are you doing down there, Jake?" Linda asked with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Is this a proposal? I thought you were already married," Julie added, stifling a giggle.
Jake, who was clearly embarrassed, quickly stood up, straightening his shirt. "It's not what it looks like," he said, his face turning red.

Mary, who was also red-faced, tried to explain, "We were just...working things out."

But the girls couldn't contain their laughter and ran up the stairs to Linda's room, giggling all the way.

Linda, Julie, and Hannah were childhood friends and had grown up together. They were inseparable and had always been there for each other through thick and thin. They were now young women, but their bond was just as strong as it had been when they were children. They had a close-knit relationship and trusted each other with their secrets and dreams.

Jake stood in silence with Mary in the kitchen, feeling embarrassed and foolish. He didn't know why he let himself get caught up in the moment, but he couldn't deny the thrill it brought him to be under Mary's control. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to face Linda, Julie, and Hannah for a while after this. Jake reflected on the situation and couldn't help but think about how much things had changed lately. He remembered when Mary was just his obedient wife, and now she had taken over the household with her newfound strength and confidence. His sister Sarah, once submissive to his commands, now used him for her own purposes. He struggled with understanding how he had become the submissive one in the dynamic and if it was due to his own shortcomings or something more significant at play. Despite his confusion, he couldn't deny the thrill of being under Mary's control. However, he held onto the hope that this was just a temporary phase and things would eventually return to normal.

Mary's thoughts raced with excitement as she looked at Jake. The realization that she held such a dominant position over him filled her with a sense of strength and authority. Her newfound power was intoxicating and she couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of making him do her bidding. As she watched him obediently follow her commands, Mary couldn't help but wonder just how far she could push her newfound dominance and where this newfound control would take her.

Offline tamorr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2023, 07:26:51 am »
 :wow:
This story looks promising
Hope to focus on the female perspective of her body and strength

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The traditional old-fashioned family man

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View