Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:09:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Deviant conversion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deviant conversion  (Read 9400 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Deviant conversion
« on: December 26, 2022, 10:51:34 pm »
Deviant conversion
Tags: Femdom, Size difference, Strenght difference, Muscle loss, Enhanced,

=====

“Hey Brit, what brings you around?” John asked a little awkwardly as he greeted me at his front door. Every dad is awkward to some extent and Vickie’s dad was certainly no exception.

“Hey Mr. White, Is Vicky home?” I replied.

“No, I asked her to go get some groceries, but she’ll be back within the hour,” John answered.

“Oh, well... we were supposed to hang out tonight. Could I come in and wait for her?”

“Well, sure... although I’m sure you’ll be bored, I’m fairly certain she’ll be gone for at least another half hour.”

“It’s ok, I don’t mind,” I said as I let myself in.

As I took off my outdoor clothes in the hallway, I still couldn’t get over how short and skinny Vickie’s dad was. At a height of 5’8, I felt like I had at least five inches on him. I figured Vicky must’ve gotten all her genes from her mom since she looked nothing like her dad when it came to her physical stature. Vicky was pretty much the same height as me, and just as muscular.

After having gone to the gym religiously for over three years we had both grown a lot, gotten significantly stronger and way more muscular. However, our most notable progress had been during the last six months, during which we had started using certain performance enhancing agents. Naturally it made a lot of sense, but the insane gains we experienced were shocking nonetheless, especially considering the tiny dosages we were on. Our strength had skyrocketed and our muscles blew up like crazy, all while we were getting much leaner. It was ridiculous and we loved it. The muscle girl look was so hot to us and the fact that we could outlift most guys our age was addicting to say the least.

At around 170 lbs, and being as lean and jacked as we were, we definitely packed a good amount of muscle mass. We were a pair of big buff bitches to say the least, which was a stark contrast to Vickie’s dad who couldn’t have been more than 135 lbs. As I hung up my jacket and looked over at John, I couldn’t help but recognize the fact that I could actually fucking rape him if I wanted to.

A strong foreign erotic sensation overcame me that made me shudder. It was weird. I had never felt a sensation like it before. I was very much a dom in the bedroom and I was very well aware of my affinity for skinnier guys. I knew that I liked being bigger and stronger than a guy, but the thought of actually forcing myself upon one had never occurred to me before, up until that moment.

“I’ll be in her room Mr. White,” I said as I made my way up the stairs.

“Okay Brit, I'll let her know when she comes back.”

My heart was starting to pound strangely and I felt myself becoming very warm. As I closed the door to Vicky’s room behind me I felt the all too familiar feeling, the feeling I always felt when I was becoming ridiculously turned on, only now it felt strange, different somehow, and the feeling became increasingly intense.

After a few minutes of sitting in Vicky’s room, trying to collect myself, I felt myself becoming overwhelmed, somehow overtaken by the foreign erotic thoughts and feelings. I kept contemplating actually going back downstairs to where John was and take him. It was as if any sense of reason had left me in the presence of this primal lust. I couldn’t recognize myself, I felt wild.

My body was hot and I felt myself begin to sweat. I took off my sweater, leaving me in my sleeveless top. The veins in my arms, forearms and hands were comically dilated, and I felt an uncanny sense of power and strength coursing through my system, similar to how I sometimes felt in the gym when I was about to go for a huge PR.

No longer myself, I exited Vicky’s room and began making my way back downstairs. Halfway down, I could see John in the living room, sitting on the couch. Like a wild lioness, I now viewed him as prey, and my prey drive was all that was driving me now. I walked into the living room and simply eyed John with untamed intent.

“Hey Brit, what’s up?” John asked, turning his head promptly as he got startled by my unexpected presence.

I simply walked up and plopped down on the couch beside him, feeling oddly calm now and supremely confident.

“You were right Mr. White,” I fake sighed, “I did get bored...”

With my bare arms on full display and right next to his, I immediately noted the difference between us, not only in muscularity but in size. My ripped and vascular forearm seemed almost bigger than his upper arm. My upper arm obviously dwarfed his and my round bulging shoulder made his look like that of a kid.

Without an ability to resist, he instinctively glanced at my arm. Having fully expected it, I immediately took note and promptly flexed my arm. My shoulder, bicep, brachialis muscle, tricep, and the muscles in my entire forearm all tensed abruptly, exploding to attention and showcasing the size and full extent of my muscularity as the muscles bulged threateningly.

A sudden involuntary gasp escaped him.

“What’s wrong Mr. White?” I giggled and curled my ripped 15 inch arm up.

Holding the flex, I gazed intently at John who now openly stared at my arm with awe and a hint of fear in his eyes.

“Are you impressed?” I grinned as I traced the nearly pencil thick vein with my finger along it’s peak.

“No... no...” he mumbled as he moved away from me, looking frightened.

“No? Are you kidding me?” I chuckled as I scooted along the couch, following him toward its end, “Have you seen those toothpicks of yours?

Blocked by the armrest at the end of the couch, he couldn’t move back further. Within moments I reached him, grabbed him my his upper arms and got on top of him.

“Geez Mr White, they’re so soft,” I smiled scornfully and squeezed his pudgy man arms lightly.

“P-please Brit...” he moaned.

I was lost within the unwavering primal arousal driving me. I couldn’t stop myself, and neither could he. I simply looked him coldly in the eyes and squeezed his arms harder. My vagina was wet and on fire, throbbing hungrily.

I put my leg out and gave the table a strong push, sending it a few feet away, which freed up a lot of space on the carpet floor. I decisively wrestled John down on the floor, enjoying his feeble efforts of resistance. I couldn’t believe how weak he was and how much stronger I was, it almost felt like he wasn’t trying and it was so hot.

“This is happening whether you like it or not,” I said as I pinned him down, straddling his waist and practically ripped his T-shirt off, revealing his soft and malnourished upper body. I couldn’t help but giggle and claw playfully at his nonexistent chest muscles. I then swiftly pulled my top off, revealing the entirety of my buff torso, since I had no bra on.

“Look,” I said as I flexed my now naked thick pecs, “I think my little girl chest got you beat,” I grinned.

I didn’t really have big breasts, I never did, but they were pert and my huge pecs that I had worked so hard for made my chest look so fucking sexy. Their width and thickness gave my chest such great mass and the resulting look was one of sheer feminine power.

I began bouncing my pecs, showcasing the muscle control I possessed. As John tried to escape once more I got slightly thrown off balance but clenched my thighs around his waist, rebalancing myself.

“Hey, stop squirming,” I giggled.

I reached behind myself and grabbed his crotch. Much to my delight he had a full blown hard on. While he was resisting me, part of him liked the whole ordeal. It wasn’t surprising to me, I had found it to be a common theme among guys. It wasn’t any less amusing though.

“See Mr. White. You like it. You like that I’m in control. You like that I’m muscular,” I cooed and leaned down by his ear, “And that I’m stronger than you...” I whispered.

I sat back up and threw my arms up and flexed hard, puffing my buff chest out proudly. My swollen biceps were nicely peaked, my wide lats gave me nicely curving wing-like look by my armpits that tied beautifully into my tight waist where my thick core and blocky abs resided.

“Look, why not just enjoy the experience? I know you want to deep down. You can’t stop me anyway,” I sneered down at him.

“Brit... this, this isn’t right,” John spoke meekly.

“Why not? I’m 18 and I’m OBVIOUSLY not at a disadvantage here,” I scoffed.

“Brit...”

“You want this. Don’t lie to me,” I reached down and clenched the excited steel rod inside his pants. “You’re a weak, submissive little man who’s about to be dominated by a young buff girl, accept it, you know that it’s in your nature.”

I could see a tiny tear escape his damp eyes as he relaxed, finally submitting to me. I got off him briefly and removed his pants and underwear. I then stood up and removed my own, freeing my powerful thighs. I straddled his legs and looked down at his pathetically undeveloped male body lying limp on the floor. My 27 inch thighs were probably close to the size of his waist and it turned me on like crazy. I flexed my thighs, causing the large individual muscles of my thighs to erupt and bulge.

John simply moaned as his throbbing dick poked angrily up in the air, twitching eagerly.

“What do you think about these girl thighs of mine?” I cooed as I squatted down into a 90 degree stance right above his engorged shaft. “I probably have more muscle in these thighs than you have on your entire body Mr. White,” I grinned down at him.

“Oh my god Brit...”

I squatted lower, guiding his hot steel rod inside my vagina. He was surprisingly large considering his wimpy physicality and my insides wrapped tightly around him. In a full ass to grass squat, with him fully inside me, I contracted my vaginal muscles, gripping him tightly, and stood up slightly. With my powerful grip on his cock, I lifted him slightly off the floor, raising his butt a few inches. I repeated the demonstration of my vaginal strength two more times.

“Hhhaaahhhh...” John moaned loudly,

“Not bad huh?” I giggled as I kneeled down, straddling his waist, “My woman muscles need their workouts too you know.”

“H-how...”

“How? I’m a big strong girl. Remember? We girls have muscles down there too, you know,” I smirked and flexed my arms once more.

After pumping my mountainous biceps a few times as John ogled them, I leaned down and wrapped my arms around his pudgy chest, hugging him tightly against my rock solid body and trapping his arms. I wrapped my legs around his in a grapevine hold, rendering him completely helpless and unable to move.

“Mmmmh,” I moaned as I began thrusting slowly, squeezing my thighs and powerful bulging glutes as his frail body gave way to my strength. “You’re so soft Mr. White,” I continued as I mushed his torso against my thick and solid pecs and rock hard core.

I could hear John begin to whimper as I began to repeatedly hump him with increasing force. He couldn’t do anything as I kept pleasuring myself, quickly bringing myself closer to orgasm. It was addicting, no, it was intoxicating.

As I began to climax, I kept slamming my powerful hips into him, using the full strength of my glutes and hamstrings. With his face buried in the deep cleavage of my pecs, I could hear the muffled sounds of him groaning in pain, crying for me to let him go. However, I was long past caring for his wellbeing. I was quickly nearing the most intense orgasm of my life and nothing was going to stop me.

I kept going for another thirty seconds until I was overwhelmed by the waves of extraordinary pleasure that was my orgasm. My muscled body convulsed as I moaned with earnest delight. The sensations were explosive in nature, repeatedly bringing me to a higher and higher level of ecstasy. It was unbelievable.

As my prolonged orgasm dwindled, I finally relaxed my hold around John. His body collapsed on the floor, completely limp as he groaned weakly. I quickly unwrapped my thighs and sat up, beginning to realize the damage and hurt that I had put him through.

“H-hey... you okay?” I asked hesitantly, looking down at his defeated body while also feeling an odd sense of satisfaction about having dominated him so violently and with such ease.

In that same moment I heard the front door open and slam shut, followed by Vicky announcing that she was home. Before I knew it, she walked by the doorway to the living room and looked over at me sitting fully nude and sweaty on her fathers bruised body. I froze and simply looked back at her with panic and with lost eyes like that of a child.

“H-hey V, I... it’s not...” I stammered, not knowing what to say.

After a brief silent pause, Vicky simply burst out laughing. I was shocked and completely bewildered by her reaction.

“Looks like you got yourself in trouble dad,” she giggled.

“V, I’m sorry...” I began apologizing.

“Oh it’s nothing, trust me,” she hand waved, “Come, let’s go to my room.”

I hesitantly got up off John, gathered my clothes and followed Vicky upstairs, still completely naked.

“Damn girl, you’re pumped as fuck right now,” she laughed.

As we got to Vicky’s room she began to explain everything to me as I got dressed. She explained how she had pretty much made her dad her own sex toy over the past few months. She told me how as she grew and got more muscular, she noticed her dad’s glances and how he looked at her body. Eventually she confronted him about it and things kinda just happened.

“Are you serious?” I laughed in amazement.

“Well, yeah!” Vicky giggled.

We continued chatting about it all, about how fun it was to completely dominate a man, how thrilling it was. Part of me actually became a little jealous of her as she talked about how she would just forcibly take John and fuck him whenever she felt horny, how he couldn’t do anything about it and how hot that was.

“Damn girl, you’re merciless,” I said, still wrapping my head around it all.

“Well, I am the woman of the house after all. I have my needs,” Vicky grinned widely as we both burst out giggling.

It was true. Her parents had separated many years earlier, so she was indeed the only woman in the household. And with her being just as big and strong as me, I could picture the brutal day to day life her dad was now living, especially considering the fact that Vicky had a significantly more intense and vicious personality than I did.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Deviant conversion
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 11:53:58 am »
Ohh, I really hope that this is not the end! Amazing start!

:wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 04:55:19 pm »
 :wow: is right! I hope you continue this

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 04:59:23 pm »
Great premise and so much you can do with it - especially when the "tiny dosages" start increasing!!

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2022, 04:19:45 pm »
Ohh, I really hope that this is not the end! Amazing start!

:wow:

It’s not.  ;)

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 07:29:40 am »
Holy HOT cow!

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 09:36:40 am »
 :bravo:
Great start!  Looking forward to more! 

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2023, 02:15:09 pm »
Happy New Years guys. Wish y’all the best.
Been having some health issues myself but I’m trucking along.

Here’s the next part.

————

Over the few weeks that followed I began to notice how Vicky openly pushed her dad around. After my actions circumstances were now different. Vicky didn’t care to hide how she acted around her dad and how she treated him. At first it was quite amusing but after some time I began to feel a bit sorry for him.

I remember us heading over to Vicky’s one evening after having been at the gym and walking in on John in the kitchen. He was doing the dishes and it seemed he had just finished making dinner. Vicky, without hesitation, walked up behind her dad and shoved his face into the cupboards above the sink. She then reached around with her left arm and clutched his crotch, which made him yelp meekly.

“Smells good dad,” she spoke scornfully as she humped his rear in a show of dominance. “If it tastes good then I might go easy on you later,” she whispered into his ear, although I managed to hear it.

Vicky then let him go and opened a nearby cupboard and grabbed a small plastic jar. She opened it and picked out a small pill and fed it to him. After she made sure he had swallowed it she sent him out of the kitchen with a seemingly harsh slap on the ass.

After consuming the well prepared steak and the beautifully made vegetables and potatoes, we headed upstairs to hang out. I told Vicky that I had to quickly use the bathroom and stayed at the ground floor while she went ahead. While it wasn’t exactly untrue, what I really wanted was to go check what those pills that she gave John were.

I finished my ‘business’ and immediately walked into the empty kitchen. I opened the cupboard and grabbed the plastic jar. The label read Estradiol. I was shocked. Vicky was feeding her dad estrogen pills. I put the jar back and walked out of the kitchen. As I passed the living room, on my way to the stairs, I glanced over at John on the couch. I wasn’t sure if I was imagining things but he sure seemed thinner than before, and softer as well.

Deciding I had some time before Vicky would get suspicious, I walked into the living room and stood in front of John, blocking the tv. As I looked down at him, he looked so meek and frail. He didn’t even dare look up at me. Upon further inspection it became clear that he had indeed gotten skinnier, but oddly enough he looked younger and his skin smoother.

“H-hey Brit, w-what can I do for you?” John asked timidly.

“Uhm... well I was just going to ask what V gave you back there,” I said, feeling a bit taken aback by his subservient mannerisms.

“I... I really shouldn’t say...” he whimpered and kind of tucked himself in, making himself smaller.

“Come on, it’s no big deal. I won’t tell her,” I tried to console him.

“I... well...” he hesitated, “E-estrogen...” he whispered.

“Why?” I asked and gave him a puzzled look.

“Well... she...” he got quiet.

“Mr. White?”

“I... I've already said too much. P-please go,” he suddenly urged me.

Realizing I didn’t have time to get the emotional wreck that was Vicky’s dad to tell me what I wanted, I decided to let it go and walked off. I went upstairs and entered Vicky’s room. She was laying on her bed, stomach down, while using her iPad.

“Hey. What took you so long?” she asked as she sat up on the edge of her bed.

I smiled awkwardly and simply shrugged my shoulder as I walked up to the bed and sat down beside her. She was checking our Insta**** photos from the day’s gym session and we had already gotten some comments from a few people. It was funny how open guys would be about finding our bodies and strength hot when they were anonymous online.

“Hey V,” I began.

“What’s up?”

“What did you give your dad back there?” I asked curiously.

“Oh. I’ve been feeding him estrogen pills for a few weeks,” she said with a gleeful smile.

“What? Why?” I questioned.

“Well, at first it was mainly to keep his libido up. You know, so he could fulfill his duties, so to speak,” Vicky grinned, “And of course I can’t be giving him fucking Test now can I?” she laughed.

I was a bit surprised by how open Vicky was. She really didn’t care to hide anything from me anymore.

“But hey, there were also these other neat benefits,” she continued. “Maybe you’ve notched, but he’s losing muscle each week and he’s almost stopped growing body hair.”

I was a bit stunned listening to it all.

“Isn’t it great?” Vicky said cheerfully. “He’s going to become so soft and cute, and weak as hell. In a few months we might have more muscle in our arms than he will have on his entire body you know. Isn’t that. Hot as fuck?”

As she talked and built the image up in my head, I admittedly felt myself becoming aroused and wet downstairs. It was fucking crazy, but she had truly made her dad completely submissive. His existence was simply to serve her needs, he was for all intents and purposes her sex toy and slave.

“I guess...” I responded.

“Right?” Vicky grinned widely. “Hey, you know what. I’ll show you the progress,” she added.

She walked and opened her door and yelled for her dad to come upstairs. Within seconds I heard him rush up the stairs and Vicky simply smiled with satisfaction as she walked back over to me.

Seconds later John entered the room, slightly out of breath as he looked to Vicky for guidance.

“Strip dad,” she commanded as she stood there confidently with her arms crossed.

Without hesitation John frantically began to undress, and within moments he was standing there fully nude, his weak and feeble muscleless body on full display.

“Kneel!” Vicky said emphatically.

She looked over at me and smirked, giving me a playful wink as she mouthed “Watch.” She then approached her dad and stopped a few feet in front of him.

“Hands behind your back,” she ordered, and her dad promptly complied. “Good, keep em there.”

Vicky then rolled her removed her long sleeved shirt, which left her in her tank top. She then simply raised her arms and proceed to flex her biceps in a pose of dominance and supremacy. I then looked down at John’s crotch to see his fast forming erection. Vicky kept extending her arms and flexing them repeatedly, as if she was doing hero curls. By the fourth flex John’s dick was fully engorged and poked angrily at a slight angle.

I had to admit, it was impressive how quickly she had made him aroused.

As Vicky kept flexing, relaxing, flexing, relaxing, John simply ogled at her arms in awe. His dick was pulsating and twitching erratically. His breath sped up and became shallower. Soon he began to audibly moan and Vicky simply kept flexing her huge rock hard peaks sensually. Seconds later I noticed John begin to hump with his hips in the air while still kneeling and keeping his hands behind his back. Moments later his throbbing dick began to violently shoot and spew cum.

Vicky looked over her shoulder at me and smirked smugly, knowing I was feeling what she was feeling. The wild arousal from having made a man cum without giving him any physical stimulation what so ever, the raw show of dominance and display of physical superiority having been enough to make him cum within a minute.

After ordering her dad to lick the floor clean, grab his clothes, and go shower, Vicky walked over to me and sat down on the bed, smiling widely.

“See? It’s fucking great,” she grinned, “And he will be ready for more later.”

I couldn’t deny the fact that I was a bit envious of her “asset”. She could seemingly turn John on and take him for her own satisfaction whenever she wished to, and having as high of a libido as we did, I definitely saw the appeal. It was hot, and on top of that, he was going to get even softer and weaker, more feminine apparently, all while we were going to keep growing of course.

My god, the thought made me shudder with arousal.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2023, 03:02:55 pm »
Freaking amazing! Bravo!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2023, 04:52:52 pm »
...and now for Brit to start wondering why it i that Vicki is becoming so more much aggressive and strong....

:bravo:

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 06:21:47 pm »
Such an incredibly hot story! Here's hoping for another chapter soon.

Offline JangoFitt5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2023, 12:37:35 pm »
An incredible story. You should definitely write the sequel or something similar that contains size/muscle difference like this story.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2023, 05:55:47 am »
Hope for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Deviant conversion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View