Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573971 Posts in 72823 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:50:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Friend's Mom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Friend's Mom  (Read 22683 times)

Offline lardbutt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Friend's Mom
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2023, 06:00:59 am »
Ms.Jenny ushered us inside and turned on the lights. While Ricky’s entire house was palatial, the master bathroom was simply endless. It was a beautiful room with marble tiles, and eggshell white walls that stretched 10 feet up. A large pedestal vanity took up nearly the entirely west wall, with a vast mirror mounted on top. There was a tub and shower which were both comically large. The tub was so cavernous, it could even fit Ms.Jenny’s massive body inside with ease. The walk-in shower was almost a room by itself, with an elevated ledge to sit on, and a large, adjustable shower head above us. Unsure of which to choose, Ms.Jenny hesitated for a second until she decided to enter into the shower with both of us still snug in her shoulders. She gingerly placed Ricky down, and smoothly shifted me to her hip.
“You first honey. Mama’s gonna check your body for bruises, “ Ms.Jenny said.
“Mom, is this really neces-”
“It’ll only take a minute. First the outside…”
Ms.Jenny started manhandling Ricky’s scrawny body, effortlessly lifting him up and down, looking for any other marks or bruises. Once she was satisfied, she picked Ricky up again, and easily ripped off his shirt and pants like they were paper. Now just in his underwear, Ricky immediately turned beat red and started shouting.
“MOM WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” Ricky yelled. He futilely started squirming in the air trying to get out, cursing the entire time.
Ms.Jenny tightened her grip and sternly threatened., ““Ricky, I will spank you right here and now if you don’t let Mama finish.”
Ricky immediately shut up, and acquiesced. Ms.Jenny again easily turned Ricky over and under, closely looking at his pale body for any signs of discoloration. When she could find none, she happily smiled and said, “Just going to wash off the blood now honey”. She reached high in the sky to grab the perched shower head, and switched it to massage to gently wash him. Ms.Jenny cleaned every inch of his tiny body until he was sopping wet. She then walked over and placed him on the ledge. Ms.Jenny then focused her attention on me and sweetly said, “Your turn Danny!”.

I was in shock of what was happening and tightly clung to her massive frame. Ms.Jenny delicately peeled me off her and set me on the ground. She lightly grabbed my shoulders and smiled at me.
“This won’t take long” she said, “Gonna check the outside first”.
Slowly realizing our injuries weren’t that serious, Ms.Jenny tenderly inspected me, instead of the rough treatment she had given Ricky. As she ran her big hands over me, shockwaves got sent all throughout my skinny body. Her hands were so soft and delicate, my cock became engorged inside my pants. I was absolutely lost in my thoughts when she picked me up again, and deftly tore off my clothes with one swipe.
“Now let me check the inside for any bruises,” she smiled.
She eyed me top to bottom once, staring for an unnaturally long amount of time at my whitey-tightey underwear. Her eyes gazed at my bulge for a few seconds, until she grew self-conscious and blushed. She continued examining my bony body and saw a few tiny, red splotches. 
“Without any meat on your bones, it’s no wonder you got hurt”. She tenderly hugged me, and smooched each mark with her big lips. I wanted to reach out and return the favor, but I was able to maintain my last shred of self control and stop myself. I was in pure bliss, feeling weightless in her arms. My big protector caressing my body made me yearn for release. As she turned me over one last time, Ms.Jenny stood directly under the shower head, letting the warm, steamy water soak her body. She brought the nozzle near me, and lovingly washed me. She saw a tiny red bruise on my butt, and massaged it with her strong fingers, kneading in lovingly to make me swoon with pleasure. This was too much, I had to get off. My boner was painfully throbbing in my pants.
“All done!” she chirped.

No, this couldn’t be the end. I was in heaven, and so close to ecstasy. I furiously searched my mind for any thought or reason I had to make this go on, and finally came to one.
“Ms.Jenny, there’s one more spot” I whispered, out of Ricky’s earshot. Ms.Jenny panicked a little and looked at me with worry. “Where Danny?” she cooed.
I pointed to an ambiguous area between my thighs and dick. Ms.Jenny looked puzzled. Not understanding exactly where I was pointing at, she placed her gigantic hand down, covering the entire area. She ran her hands through my inner thighs a few times, and must’ve innocently felt my leaking pre cum. Luckily we were both wet and in the shower so she didn’t register it.
“Mama’s gonna fix that boo boo right up. Just needs a bit of pressure”. She then proceeded to pump my groinal area multiple times with her gigantic palm. Like a tube of toothpaste, hot streaks of cum shot out of my cock. Every time she pressed down, my underwear filled up even more with my sticky, creamy semen. I quietly groaned with pleasure as I clutched her brawny arms with my scrawny body.
“Oh baby I know,” she purred, “Be strong for Mama”.
Ricky must’ve thought my moans were from his mom manhandling me, and just sat quietly on the ledge with his head hung down in shame. I feebly tapped her massive back after squirting the last of my jizz, and lay smiling breathlessly, snuggled into her body. Ms.Jenny beamed back at me, assuming she had fixed the problem and warmly said, “you’re so tough Danny”.
Ms.Jenny turned back around to scoop Ricky up from the ledge again. She shifted us on either side of her wide hips, and our legs securely wrapped around her titanic butt. I was able to slyly open a crack in my underwear to let out the massive pool of cum. I was able to see it plop on the floor and circle down the drain. I let out a huge sigh of relief knowing I was safe.  Ms.Jenny reached up to turn off the shower, and carried us out of the stall.
“Don’t want my soldiers to slip on the wet tile” she stated, “We can’t have another accident today”.

Ms.Jenny walked over to the counter and reached up to a shelf that must’ve been close to 9 feet off the ground. She reached up to get 3 tremendously oversized towels, looked at our tiny bodies, and returned one to the shelf. “No need to do extra laundry” she thought. She carefully placed us down on the counter and quickly patted us dry. Her huge hands meant that we only needed a few pats for the job to be done.
Ms.Jenny was sopping wet after this ordeal too, and she picked up the remaining towel to dry herself. She was thick and strong all over. Her shorts clung to her thick thighs, and you could see the entire outline of her massive melons through her wet, skin-tight shirt. Her curvaceous, colossal ass was begging to be mounted, and her beefy arms glistened in the light. I truly was looking at the body of a titanic, muscular goddess.
After she finished, Ms.Jenny smiled and kissed both of our heads, turning back around to retrieve our soaked and torn clothes from the shower stall. She sheepishly looked at them, now with a clear mind, understanding her overreaction and softly chuckled, “Looks like we all need a change of clothes….”. Ms.Jenny strolled out of the bathroom, leaving Ricky and I to contend with what just happened.

We sat in awkward silence, both desperately not trying to make eye contact. Ricky finally broke the ice by softly whispering, “I’m really sorry about that. I had no idea this would happen…..”.
While this situation might’ve been terrible for Ricky, I was internally jumping for joy at how this finally ended up. I reached out to give him a comfortable tap on the shoulders.
“Don’t worry man, both of us will never speak of this again,” I assured. Ricky happily looked at me and gave me a solid fist bump.
“Thank you so much bro….There’s no way my mom can do anything worse than this…..”

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2023, 12:04:32 pm »
She’s just getting started … isn’t she …

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2023, 05:55:52 pm »
But when we can she her in action

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2023, 07:31:35 pm »
Super hot stuff. I love the 'oblivious muscle girl' trope but I can't lie that I'm secretly waiting for Ms. Jenny to finally acknowledge that she knows exactly what she's doing with all those muscles and the effect they've been having on Danny.

Offline lardbutt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2023, 10:51:23 pm »
Sorry guys, I appreciate your comments and suggestions but I'm going to write my own type of story. Don't plan on changing or moving to a different style as of now.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2023, 11:19:05 pm »
Your story. Your rules

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2023, 11:24:10 pm »
Sorry guys, I appreciate your comments and suggestions but I'm going to write my own type of story. Don't plan on changing or moving to a different style as of now.

Totally, man. I was just projecting my own fantasies because of how much I'm loving your story. You keep writing, I'll keep giving you karma.  :rock:

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2023, 12:02:00 pm »

Let me guess!! She will home on to Ricky?? ;)

Offline lardbutt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2023, 10:50:34 am »
After a few more minutes on the bathroom counter, Ms.Jenny eventually called out from the master bedroom. We hopped off, and in my clear state of mind I started to notice how large everything was. Everything from the height of the counter, to the towels and fixture looked like they were made for an NBA player. As we walked into the bedroom, the first thing that caught my eye was how truly massive the bed was. It was a beautiful Victorian era bed with an expansive wood backboard and a frame as big as two California Kings. Ms.Jenny, with her equally enormous figure was sitting on the edge of the bed with a large heap behind her. Even though looking at her put everything into perspective, the minute I glanced at Ricky it felt like we were in a giant’s cave. The wall to wall shades darkened the room, and the nearly 12 feet high ceilings gave the area a cave-like feeling. Ms.Jenny stood up like a towering behemoth and lumbered over to us until we were completely in her shadow. Ricky, incensed about what just happened, craned up his head with a look of rage in his face.

“Mom, where are our clothes?” Ricky demanded.
“So…uhhh….don’t get mad honey, but I threw them in the washer before our basketball game… and I never took them out” she said, “Well, haha, it turns out that today of all days, the washer decides to stop working….hahahaha”. With an apologetic smile, Ms.Jenny raised one of her hulking arms to scratch her head in embarrassment.
Ricky was furious. Even as a scrawny, 130 lb. twig, he took a few steps forward that caused even the mighty Ms.Jenny to back up.
“SO WE HAVE NO CLOTHES?!” Ricky yelled, “Those were the only clothes we brought back from college!”. 
“Listen Ricky I uh-” Ms.Jenny started to apologize, but Ricky cut her off.
“And this was all because you went psycho and washed us like we were little kids…..Mom that was the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever” Ricky screamed. “We’re not babies anymore!”.

Ms.Jenny shamefully nodded her head in agreement and said, “I know Ricky. But when I saw your little bodies with all those tiny boo-boos, I couldn’t think straight and just wanted nurse you”
“I keep forgetting you grown adults don’t need Mama’s care anymore” she sadly sighed.

While Ricky was still in a rage, I could clearly see Ms.Jenny was actually sorry and attempted to help her.
“Listen Ricky, you can see Ms.Jenny’s truly sorry… I agree that she went a little overboard treating us, but she hasn’t seen you in a while. It was probably a real shock for her that the day after she comes back, you’re rolling on the ground in pain. She did what she thought was best, so cut her some slack…” I said.
 Ms.Jenny beamed at me with a smile so bright, I swear an angel was looking at me. A thick, muscular angel who could break me in half.
With puppy dog eyes, and a heartwarming smile, she pleaded to Ricky, “It’s true! I only did what I thought was best for you guys…” she continued, “I’m sooo sooo sorry about the trouble I caused”.

Ricky, unable to stay mad at that heavenly gaze, started calming down. This was his mother who he had missed so much and loved more than anything. There was no way he could maintain his anger. Ricky eventually rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh, “Ok ok I accept your apology. I’m not mad, but what are we going to wear?” he questioned.

Ms.Jenny turned around and tossed us what looked like large folded sheets. Both of us, puzzled, tried to figure out what this was. As we slowly unraveled it, a look of horror filled our faces. it was a custom XXXL shirt with the words BADDEST B**** censored on it. Underneath the text was a scaled down, but still absolutely humongous picture of Ms.Jenny’s bicep. Judging by the stretchable fabric and light weight, these must’ve been her personal workout shirts. We could see Ms.Jenny nervously chuckle from the corner.

“Mom….” Ricky said, “You can’t be serious……”. Ms.Jenny apologetically nodded her head confirming our horror.
“So…hahaha…. Yeah I did everyone’s laundry so I don’t have any clothes either. My gym clothes are the only clean ones”’ she said, “I’ve got plenty more but they’re all the same size…”.
With a look of pain, I glanced over to Ricky and softly said, “We might as well try it bro, we can’t just be nude in our underwear the entire day….”. Ricky sadly shook his head in agreement, and we both put on these massive shirts. While the fabric was nice and light, we were just way too scrawny to fill out the frame. The cut out for Ms.Jenny’s muscular neck and chest were so wide and deep that the shirt fully displayed our flat chests and hung loosely on our bony shoulders. The clothes went down to our knees, and the airy feeling of wearing nothing underneath made it feel like the world’s largest sundress.
Ms.Jenny, seeing how silly we looked,  brought her hand to her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh the entire time. As we moved around, the shirt started slipping down our narrow shoulders. Our skinny arms looked almost two dimensional, protruding from the gigantic arm cutouts. We couldn’t even see our chicken legs since it was completely covered by the flowing fabric, and when we both bent down to lift the shirt up, it slipped right off our gaunt frame!

That did it for Ms.Jenny.
She simply couldn’t hold it in any longer and fell on the bed cackling. She thought to herself, Ricky and Danny were so small and scrawny! My thick neck was wider and deeper than their entire shoulders! My pinky probably has more strength than these college kids!
It was a great feeling for her. This was exactly why Ms.Jenny dedicated the last few years of her life to the gym and eating. She wanted to be in a league of her own, and she could fully see that now. Her life goal of being the most monstrous person alive was well on its way! While she loved Ricky and Danny, these past few days proved to her that indomitable will and dedication was the reason she exponentially surpassed them. Seeing their tiny bodies measuring up to her was simply priceless, and she had to find out more!

Ms.Jenny got up, wiping tears from her eyes, and chuckled, “I’m sorry but you guys are SO SKINNY! I didn’t realize how small you were until you put on my clothes!!”. Ricky and I turned beat red, but Ms.Jenny wasn’t done having fun.
She thought this might be a bit embarrassing for them, but she needed to see how big of a BEAST she transformed into!

“I just thought of something really funny….” Ms.Jenny said.
She reached into her drawer and grabbed a humongous gray sweatpant. She held it up high and displayed it to us like it was going to be part of some magic trick.
Ms.Jenny then proceeded to strenuously put it on, her beefy legs immediately filling each crevice with thick muscle. She had to jump a few times to pull it over her massive butt, and the ground started shaking like an earthquake was happening. With a hard tug, she managed to cover up her colossal legs, but the flexible pants were stretched to their max. Ms.Jenny couldn’t tighten them more even if she tried!
“Like a GLOVE!” she happily said, “.....now it’s your turn boys….”.

Ms.Jenny tossed me this giant article of clothing, and I knew there was no chance my tiny waist and non-existant butt would be able to keep this from falling immediately. I nervously glanced at Ricky who had the same reaction.
“Uhh…I don’t think I’m going to fit in this even if I tightened the strings….” I said.
“Yeah Mom….me too,” Ricky quickly added in.

Ms.Jenny playfully looked at us and pretended to think until a huge smile broke out on her face.
“Boys, please face each other back to back for me please” she cooed. Ricky and I, not understanding, did as we were told. Ms.Jenny then bent down and put her jumbo paws on us. She was almost able to wrap her big hands completely around both of our waists, and effortlessly picked us up. Her hands were so soft and warm, it felt like being swaddled by a heated pillow.
“You guys are so light!” she remarked, “Your big mama could crush you if she didn’t know any better!”. Playing with us, Ms.Jenny started to slowly strengthen her grip until we were forced to tap in pain. She did this a few times more with a huge grin on her face, until she finally let us catch our breath. Really feeling herself now, Ms.Jenny teased, “Now let’s see how Mama’s raggedy old pants fit on y’all!”. She opened up the sweatpants, and deposited us inside each of the holes. 
Ricky and I, even with our entire body inside, barely filled up the space. Our spindly frames left heaps of room between us and the fabric. This was not possible. Both of us started glancing at Ms.Jenny’s pants, but she caught us looking at her and howled with laughter.

“OH THIS IS A RIOT!” Ms.Jenny cackled, “YOU GUYS ARE EACH SMALLER THAN ONE OF MAMA’S LEGS!”.
“100% American BEEF” she proudly said, smacking her meaty thighs.
Ms.Jenny started comparing her enormous, hulking legs with us, and bellowed, “Looks like my little men still have some growing to do!!”. It was completely true. These monstrous hams before us contained ten times the power of Ricky and me combined. We were getting scared just looking at them! I was so red and hot with embarrassment, I didn’t even hear what she was saying. Ricky, equally dazed, just stood in the sweatpants with me completely stunned.
Ms.Jenny gently plucked us out, and waved her large hands in front of us, finished with her fun.
“Earth to the boys, what are y’all planning on wearing now?”.

I thought really hard about all the options until I came to a grim conclusion. Ricky’s dad took all his clothes with him on his big trip, so we couldn’t wear those. The shirts we played basketball in were mangled and sweaty so that wasn’t possible either. I realized there was only one answer to our dilemma. I weakly said, “What about before you became so buff, do you still have any clothes from back then”. Ricky immediately put his head down in shame, resigning to himself that this was really happening.

A mischievous grin formed on Ms.Jenny’s beautiful face and she chuckled, “Oh so now y’all wanna wear Mama’s old clothing…..”.
We had just opened Pandora's box and there was no closing it.
“As a matter of fact I do. And how about something to make this fun for both of us… If you guys wear what I pick out, I’ll buy you guys an entire new wardrobe and whatever else you want today”. She had us. Two broke, college students couldn’t say no to that. Ricky and I nodded at each other knowing whatever else, we could put this nightmare behind us in just a few hours. We shook her gigantic hand, and Ms.Jenny squealed, “Ooh this is going to be so fun! Let me show you kids what we’re working with”.
There was a gigantic, solid wood wardrobe at the corner of the room that Ms.Jenny started walking to. As we began to follow her, she turned around and wagged her finger, “Ah ah, Mama’s goin’ bring it to you. Y’all just make yourselves comfortable right there.”
“But Mom!” Ricky exclaimed, “That thing is huge!”
“Yeah Ms.Jenny, it’s got to weigh at least 500 lbs!” I added.

Ms.Jenny smirked at us, and flexed her gargantuan bicep. That was the only answer we needed. As she stood next to the drawer, she remarked “It’s been a loong time since I’ve opened this…”
Ms.Jenny squatted down and wrapped her giant arms around the dresser. With a powerful grunt, she cleanly lifted up the wardrobe, as her mammoth quads swelled with power. She confidently marched towards us, and set the massive weight down with a large BOOM.
“Nothin’ to it” she said proudly, “Mama’s been eating her spinach!”. She flexed her titanic body in a show of power, confidently knowing her near limitless strength. This had the usual effect on me and Ricky, our eyes bulging and our jaws dropped. Even though Ms.Jenny made me spew with cum in the shower minutes ago,  I immediately sported a half chub in my pants again. How was this woman constantly doing this to my body?!
“That was…..epic” I lamely said.
Ms.Jenny giggled at me, understanding our reaction to her strength wasn't going to stop. She played along and shouted, “Does Mama have some Big Muscles?”
Ricky and I, in a trance, nodded our heads in agreement.
“And do you guys wanna grow strong like Mama?”
We again mindlessly nodded our heads in agreement.
Ms.Jenny brightly smiled, knowing the next step of her plan was in place.
“Ok! After we play dress up, and go clothes shopping, you boys are going to join Mama in one of her legendary workouts!”.
I instantly got rock hard imagining the possibilities. A sweaty, musky Ms.Jenny in a tight shirt and booty shorts, lifting ungodly amounts of weight! Her herculean body crushing everything in her path, while I get to watch close up?! I was completely looking forward to this! My dick was pushing against my underwear trying to go full mast.
Ricky, on the other hand, knew something that Danny didn’t. While Ms.Jenny was sweet and cheerful everywhere else, in the gym she was like a drill sargeant. The one time his sister asked to join her, she was absolutely bawling after they finished. And when his dad went to help her move the weights, he walked out white as a ghost. The cramped and humid garage was a foreign part of the house that he never ventured into. His mom’s gym was strictly off limits for as long as he could remember, and he wanted to keep it that way.
Ricky, now regretting how starstruck he was before, took a big gulp and nervously chuckled, “Haha, can’t wait Mom….”

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2023, 10:48:55 am »
Can't wait to read the next instalment!

Offline Ascalon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023, 05:12:30 am »
I'm waiting for the next chapter, keep up the good work

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2023, 10:21:47 pm »
Really great story so far!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Friend's Mom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View