Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579393 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:23:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gym Beast IV
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gym Beast IV  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Dudemar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Gym Beast IV
« on: September 25, 2022, 02:44:54 am »
My back, my poor aching back. That's all I can think as I rouse from a not-so restful sleep after trysting with Gym Beast out in the wilderness. At some point I'm going to have to hose off the interior of the car from all that dirt and sex fluids and sweat. It's gonna need some serious detailing, to say the least.

Gym Beast's hangover is a low-level headache and she takes it out on me by periodically punching me in the arm as I try to drive us back, hard and not at all playful this time. She delights every time I flinch for a fakeout or when she delivers a blow my arm jerks the steering wheel and I think we're going to drive into the ditch.

"Pull over for coffee some place, too. Somewhere good. I like the serious barista shit, stick. None from some cheap ass gas station. Gotta refuel right."

I find somewhere and get drive-thru. I'm wearing my clothes as best I can and it would be generous to call us half naked at our appearances. I'm about to put in an order of coffee for myself, it smells heavenly wafting through the window when Gym Beast interrupts me.

"None for him, thanks. Stick here can get some mud strained through a sock at home. Instant shit, the kind you get when you're desperate. He gets energy when I say he gets energy."

The teenager nods, not quite sure how to react and I hand over the money for Gym Beast's expensive coffee with the works. She doesn't wait for me to hand it to her and reaches over me, ripping the tall cup put of the teenaged employee's hand. I'm just barely pulling out and she doesn't even wait until it cools down before she's taking a big gulp.

"Ahhh, nothing more heavenly than a good cup of coffee, right, stick?"

I try and concentrate on the road. You can't exactly ignore Gym Beast, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't steal glances at her buff body, her chiseled face. God, why am I so addicted to this woman's muscles?

"And look at this, all that food last night…"

She shows me her distended belly. It doesn't take away at all from her perfection. Veins still pop put from the mound and it looks like some ancient volcano. Instantly, I want to touch it. I almost can't help myself.

"That's right, stick. Touch it. Worship it just like you worship my muscles, you schmoe."

It practically bulges out at me. I put a tentative hand on it and rub it.

"Food baby. Like you got me pregnant. But dream on on that one. You ever did that for real, know what I'd do? I'd flex and crunch so hard until it would go away. And I'd go right back go my routine, stick. Wouldn't bat one perfect eyelash of mine."

We pull into my driveway. Both of our clothes are ripped up so all we're doing is holding them up until we get into the house. When we get in, Gym Beast lets her tattered dress fall to the floor. I let mine as well. I can't help it, another hard-on quickly forms.

There she was: a mountain of muscles, huge bulging abdomin, and a pair of the biggest fake tits I had ever seen. Even this early in the morning she was still so revved up. She breathed heavily. Inhaling through her nostrils, exhaling from her mouth through clenching teeth, staring at me all her rage and lust intertwining until it became a blinding son I couldn't help but be captivated by.

She pressed me up against all up against the wall with her newly-aquired belly. It was so hard, so full. My erection brushed up against it. Gym Beast blew warm air into my fair, stared at me so hard like I was an insect. Like I was nothing to this behemoth.

"Look at this. Look at what you did. Feeding me all that rich food. You fuck. Trying to undermine me? Make me soft? Get me to have so much fun flexing on your gal last night I forget about flexing on you, huh? Liquoring me up?" Spittle flies out with each accusation.

I keep violently shaking my head. It was all her idea, I want to say. But I know better than that, that's like hanging a sign around my neck giving her the okay go beat me up again.

"Liquor is quicker, huh? That what you think? Go ahead, stick. Tell me you're the type not to take advantage of a lady in an inebriated state. You know my judgement must have been clouded. But it's not right now."

She licks her lips, pressing her bulging midsection further into me. She smiles as I flinch away.

"I'm just fucking with you, stick. I know you're just a wimp who has to do what I say or else. You tell me no at any time and I'm gonna throw a beatdown on you. Last night was fun…for me, anyway. Your little Tina, not so much."

I look away from her piercing gaze. Her eyes are pure fire. Before I can turn my face she grabs be by the mouth and holds me firmly in front of her.

"Don't you dare look away from me, stick. You don't even fucking blink when I'm looking and talking to you. Follow me upstairs, I have something to show you."

She leads me up by mouth still, crushing it with her strength as we ascend up the staircase. It's been so long since I've even been allowed into my bedroom it feels unreal to me and there's a sharp pang of trepidation. What will await me up there?

Gym Beast thrusts the door open. It bangs against the wall, leaving an indentation. My bedroom is dark, candles are placed about and I see a wooden rack erected in the corner in the shape of an intimidating X.

"Lookie here, stick. I saw it and I absolutely had to have it. On your credit card, of course. Paid the extra to have it assembled. Try to look shocked. Now, come."

She yanks me by the face over there and throws me into it, my back striking the hard wood. There's no padding on this thing and it must be for hardcore affecianados. Gym Beast is on it though before I can even think of doing anything, wrapping the straps around my hands and feet. There I am: a helpless offering to a psychotic muscle goddess. She makes sure the restraints are extra tight and I see the pleasure in her face.

"Not going anywhere, stick. You're my prisoner and I can do whatever I want with you. Let's see what I have in my arsenal…"

Gym Beast turns around and rummages through the drawers. Whatever is in there sounds heavy-duty. She pulls out that cat o nine tails from the last round, whipping it on the floor for emphasis. It snaps and makes a cutting sound that makes me wince. This is not novice domination gear. This is something you get when you want to inflict pain. Serious pain.

"You remember this one, stick. My cat. Meow." She cracks it against my chest, leaving multiple red marks. It's painful. I cry out. She moans in return.

"But there's so, so much more. I practically cleared out the store. Just you wait."

Rummaging around again, She returns with a studded leather dominatrix mask, her lips and crazed eyes visible along with an oversized, wooden paddle. It whistles through the air as she whacks around with it. The whistling is so loud it hurts my ears. She beams.

"I'm so proud of this one, stick. When I saw it I knew I had to have it. Look how big it is! You could row a boat with this thing!"

She taps it against my leg, then my chest. Now she rubs it against my flesh. It's so hard and worn and I don't even want to think about what it's like to be paddled with it.

"Can you imagine how much pain this is going to inflict on your ass, stick? Between how tough this thing is and my strength you're not going to have an ass to sit on when I'm done with it."

Smacking it against her hand, it makes a harsh sound. Hard wood against hard muscle. Of course she knows how to use it. I pull my face away, I don't even want to look at the paddle or how. How insane she looks. Her swollen muscles, her veins throbbing madly and her distended belly creates the visage of a complete maniac.

"You scared, huh? You should be. Think you're special, stick? Think I won't really hurt you? You're dreaming. A schmoe is a schmoe and a schmoe. But there is something I like about you, one thing…"

Gripping my face with her fingers, she turns my head this way and that, like an animal pawing with its catch.

"When I was a kid, I'd break the shit out of all my toys. My parents gave me one of those stupid Stretch Armstrong toys. I remember beating the crap out of him. Stretching him out, torturing him. And he'd always bounce back, eager for me with that dopey grin of his. Reminds me of you, stick. How about i stretch you out some day? See how long i can makw your limbs stretch."

She brings her face close to mine and breathes deeply, closing her eyes and savoring my scent of fear.

"Mmm. You smell scared, stick. It's such an intoxicating aroma. Better than a Yankee Candle."

Her studs press into my face. It hurts, too. With the paddle in her other hand, she uses it to cup my balls. She lights taps them with it.

"What do you say, stick? How about a little ping-pong? Paddle around some little balls?”

Just then, the sound of a lawn mower cuts through the air. It’s coming from the house of the next door neighbor, the same one who confronted Gym Beast last time and was scared away. Her smile turns to a frown. She tries to ignore it, breathing heavily one me but now she is clenching her teeth, grinding them in frustration. Her neck muscles thicken and flex, veins break out and throb.

She looks like the crazed, hulking masked serial killer from an 80s slasher. Fucking monstrosity, I think to mysef. Part of me is glad her ire isn’t on me anymore, but I worry about what’s going to happen to the neighbor. I don’t know him very well. A keeps to himself sort. I highly doubt he deserves what Gym Beast is going to do to him, but never in my wildest dreams did I know how far she would take things.

“Oh, how am I supposed to enjoy this with all that noise going on? Doesn’t anyone have respect for a muscle goddess’ craft these days?”

Rushing to the window, she throws aside the curtains and opens the window, rattling it with her unbelievable strength. Down below she sees him mowing, his loud gas mower almost deafening. It looks to be a ragged thing, heavy and old. Gym Beast slams her fists and begins to yell.

“Hey, fuckface! People are trying to enjoy a nice, quiet domination! Turn that shit off! God, I hate assholes who think yardwork is a real hobby! Nice fucking lawn, it looks like every other lawn! Ever heard of a goddamn electric mower?!”

I realize she is still completely naked, holding the paddle in hand and wearing that mask. My neighbor must think I’m into some weird, kinky shit and here she is broadcasting it to everybody in range. Soon, I bet everyone in the neighborhood is gonna know about me and Gym Beast.

He looks up, temporarily stopping his mowing. His eyes grow wide as saucers. It takes him a minute to comprehend what he’s saying.

“Lady, you are still naked! And what are you doing with all…that? There are children in this neighborhood!”

Gym Beast shoots him a look of pure disdain. Her back muscles ripple and thicken up. She’s getting ready to cause havoc, I know she is.

“Well, those kids gotta learn about kink and nudity and muscles and huge, fake tits some day! You judgemental fuck! Keep it up, see what happens!”

The neighbor looks around, realizes nobody is going to come. People keep to themselves these days, and I bet they’re content to watch the drama unfold from their doorbell cameras.

“You can’t keep threatening me! I’m going to call the police, don’t think I won’t! You…you…freak!”

That’s it, now he’s done it. He’s well and truly fucked and now I’m along for the ride.

“Oh, you Ted Lasso-looking mother fucker, you are dead! Stick, you gonna let him talk to your goddess that way? The fucking nerve!”

She returns back to me and doesn’t even bother to untie the straps. With one mighty pull, she yanks me free. They snap like they were nothing, leaving red marks on my body. I’m too stunned to react to the pain.

“That’s it, we’re going over there! I want this all on video, too. You’re going to play cameraman for the day, stick. Do you think you can handle that simple task? Go get my phone. GET IT QUICKLY!”

I flutter around the room in a panic, trying to locate her phone. It’s among all the torn clothes, all the junk. It’s a disaster in this room and by some stroke of luck I found it.

“And don’t you dare drop it, stick. Otherwise it’s going down your throat. Understand me, you little bitch?”

“Crystal clear.”

Without waiting for me to figure out how to use the video app on her phone, she grabs me by the arm, practically yanking it out of the socket and down the stairs outside.

“But, wait! We’re still naked here and it’s morning, everybody can see us! Shoudn’t we at least change first?”

She shoots me a look over her shoulder and growls at me. It’s low, gutteral, animilistic. She is in the throes of yet another roid rage and I’d sooner be talking sense into detering a great white shark than Gym Beast.

“No time, stick. Besides, what do I gotta feel modest about? Afraid the neighborhood is gonna laugh at your dick, is that it?”

I shake my head no. Before I can mount another protest we’re outside, in the heat and light of day completely naked and my neighbor sees us marching up towards him as he looks stupefied. He lets go o the mower and runs inside his house, locking the door behind him and looking worriedly outside at us. She points a finger at a spot and beckons me to come, readying the phone camera for her rampage.

“You got it on me, stick? Make sure to get all of me in the frame.”

I stutter and move back, making sure the camera get a good shot of her and the surrounding lawn.

“Fuck me, stick! How many videos of bodybuilders have you jerked off to in your life? You ought to know a little something about composition. Now…are we ready for the fun to begin?”

Against my better judgement, I nod, giving Gym Beast the greenlight to go wild.

“Good. Hello my devoted fans, slaves, bitches and everyone else. It’s Gym Beast, and I’ve got a special video for all you lucky subscribers who dug deep enough into their little piggy banks to be able to see this masterpiece of domination and destruction. I call it…The Day of Wrath!”

She flexes mightily, swelling every one of her muscles as they glisten in the sun. She cracks her neck from side to side, then both pairs of knuckles. A mad smile forms on her face.

“First up: this fucking lawn mower. Wonder how much it cost? Don’t bother, because when I’m done with it, it’ll be totally worthless.”

Grabbing a hold of it in both hands, she lifts it up over her head, muscles quivering in anticipation. Then, she chucks it out onto the sidewalk it smashes into the pavement. In a blur, she runs over to it. All I capture on video is a tanned bulk of blury muscles. She grabs it by the handle, lifts it up, then smashes it down on the sidewalk over and over again like an oversized caveman.

“Yes, stupid piece of shit!” she screams triumphantly. The mower is shattered to pieces. It’s bent every which way. It’s been rendered completely useless and I doubt anybody would be able to put it back together again. I pan the camera back to the house where my neighbor looks on fearfully. He looks like he doesn’t even have any words for what’s going on. I turn back to Gym Beast, tightening up on her.

“That’s how it’s fucking done, take notes!” she flexes, pumping her biceps menacingly in a crab pose, veins springing up on her implants and all over her pec muscles. Now she walks over to the middle of the yard.

“Your lawn is shit, buddy. What a waste of time. Here’s what I think of it…”

Gym Beast spreads her legs wide, almost in a squat and raises her arms, spreading her hands out like she’s doing a pose in a competition. My jaw drops at what she does next. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it myself, capturing every bit on camera as it happened.

She pisses on his lawn. Like an animal. Like someone who doesn’t have the slightest fuck to give about anything. A torrent of bright yellow piss streams forth between her legs onto the freshly-mowed grass. There’s so much of it, between the drinks and the coffee earlier. I have to rub my eyes, making sure this isn’t some kind of fever dream or breakdown hallucination I’m having. No, it’s very real.

“What the hell is wrong with you, lady?” my neighbor cries from inside his house. The last of the piss dribbles out onto the ground and she comes towards me, immensely pleased with herself.

“I feel so much better now. Hmm, still a few droplets down there. How about you clean that up for me, stick?”

Working the camera, I had somehow thought I wasn’t going to have an active role in any of this despite being naked as the day I was born outside. How much more of a spectacle can this turn into?

“What? What do you want me to do? You don’t mean…”

Now she’s right in my face, the camera looking up at her hugeness.

“Lick me clean down there, stick. Give it a good tongue bath. And maybe this won’t turn into an hour-long extravaganza of you getting the shit beaten out of you. DO IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!” she booms at me.

She takes the phone out of my hand and focuses it on me as I get down on the ground, knees in the grass in front of her. I see her flexing her lats authoritatively at me. Her belly protruding out covered in veins, then I go down to her pussy. It’s wet with urine. I gulp and begin to lick. It takes like a potent mixture of protein, alcohol, and whatever else is coursing through her system at the moment.

“Mmm, that feels so good, folks. God, some people have no shame, don’t they? They’re just unrepentant degenerates. They have no qualms about licking a piss-stained cunt. It’s disgusting! Makes you wonder what the world is coming to.” she laughs into the video, bouncing back and forth between showing me and showing her feigned look of shock.

“Okay, enough. Save your energy, stick. I still need you to work the camera. Now follow me!” she beckons me to get up and hands me the phone again. I follow her from behind as she marches towards the garage. I wipe my mouth with my other hand, trying to get the bitter taste out of my mouth. It makes me wonder if she did that to me, what’s she going to do to this guy?

Gym Beast bends down, grabbing the handle and it holds tight. She takes a step back.

“It’s locked,” I say matter-of-factly, meekly as I can and hope it’s enough to deter her. She shrugs her shoulders, pops her neck and goes again, this time I can see the veins throbbing with effort as they break out all over her naked body. On her legs, her ass, her back, her arms. She is covered head-to-toe in veins and the garage door pops, giving way to her massive strength. Waving me over, we walk through. The neighbor pops out of the door to the garage, a phone in hand.

“That’s it, that is it! Get out right now or I’m calling the…” without letting him even finish his sentence, Gym Beast rips the phone from his hand, and then proceeds to completely tear it in half. It snaps so easily in her massive hands, her forearms flex as the phone tears in twain. The glass shatters everywhere, onto her naked body and she wipes it off as if it were nothing.

Gym Beast grabs the terrified man by his shirt. Now he’s face-to-face with the muscled monstrosity herself. The studded leather dominatrix mask looks like it’s struggling not to burst forth from her rage, her neck muscles swelling along with the rest of her. This is the most beast mode version of Gym Beast I have ever seen. She snaps her neck in my direction as she’s growling and I flinch instinctively.

“Keep that camera running, stick. This is now officially a documentary. A shock doc. A day in the life of a weakling. Look at all this bullshit in this garage. What’s that over there?” she points in the corner and drags my neighbor over there. It looks like dusty exercise equipment that hasn’t been used in forever. Not an uncommon sight.

“Oh, look what we have here: a Total Gym. Think you and the missus are a regular Chuck and Christie, huh? You’re never going to get jacked with that shit!”

With her free hand, she flips over the Total Gym on its side and it crashes to the floor with a metallic clang. Now, she’s dragging him inside and I follow her into the kitchen. This has turned into an assault and home invasion. Mentally, I keep a checklist of all the things that are wrong with this scenario. But I keep it all to myself for now.

She flings him against the island in the middle of the kitchen and he backs up against it, fearful.

“Get out of my house, you two!”

Ignoring him, she flings open the refrigerator and starts tossing out random food and leftovers all over the floor. The neighbor looks on in horror.

“Look at all this shit in here! So bad for you, no wonder you’re so pudgy!”

Then, she pulls out a watermelon and her eyes light up, her mouth in a big O of wonderful surprise.

“Oh, you must have known I was coming! How thoughtful! Don’t mind if I do!”

Placing it between her thighs, she presses against the fruit with her mighty leg muscles and it begins to become misshapen, then a red crack appears and its contents burst forth, exploding all over her legs and the kitchen floor. The melon’s innards have completely spilled out and she lets it fall to the floor with a squish.

Wasting no time, she goes back in and fishes out a canteloupe, ripe and ready to be squished like its cousin.

“It’s a twofer, folks! I can’t believe it! Is it my birthday or something?”

Delighted, she takes it in both hands and begins to press the canteloupe until it splits in half, practically exploding out of her hands and sending fruity bits in every direction. I capture the spectacle on camera and now I am acutely aware of how excited I am, my cock at full attention. Her strength is so marvelous, her muscles so pronounced. Her naked body is sticky with red and orange fruit juices.

Angrily, she grabs the neighbor again and rips his shirt off in one stroke, exposing his hairy gut for the future audience that’s inevitably going to watch this video.

“If you ate more of that you wouldn’t have that spare tire! God, I bet you’re one of those people who gets every serving of fruit with a big spoonful of sugar on it! If there’s one thing I hate more than a stick, it’s somebody with a gut!”

She grabs his stomach with both hands, jiggles it and laughs maniacally. Giving it a backhanded chop, it creates a massive wave and a huge red imprint.

“Stop it, that hurts!” he mewls. This just entices her further, and causes her muscles to swell with sadistic delight. Gym Beast towers over him, grinning in her black, studded leather mask like a giddy executioner.

“I fucking know four-eyes. I live for it. Now, where’s your little wifey? I wanna fuck up everybody in this household. Kids? Oh yes, bonus points. Huh, where are they?”

Gym Beast grabs him and shakes him, trying to jostle an answer out of him. His glasses hang crooked on his face now, he stammers unsure of what exactly to say. I lick my lips and focus the camera on them. I want to run away, back into my house, lock the door and pray that Gym Beast focuses all of her future rages on this guy instead of me. But I can’t. I’m too afraid. Too afraid to do anything but shoot this video like she told me to, lest she fuck me up as well.

“I, I live alone! My wife she…she passed away, so it’s just me! Honest!”

“Isn’t this a fun development, folks! It’s turned into a drama. Think you can get sympathy points from me? Wrong.” she talks to the camera, then turns back to the neighbor, shaking him some more to emphasize this will not deter her in the slightest.

“And…what’s this?” she says, flinging him away and walking towards the living room. There’s a mantle and on it is an urn. It must be the neighbor’s late wife. A look of fear, anger, and disgust crosses the neighbor’s face as Gym Beast’s eyes widen and she saunters over to it, taking it into her hands and admiring it like it’s a trophy. She licks her lips slowly, and cradles it like a baby in her massive, muscular arms.

“Was this your little lady, hmm? How could someone ever love such a pudgy, nerdy wimp like yourself? She must not have had any standards.”

I want to stop filming right now, my arms slacken and she drops from the frame.

“Come on, this is too far. Let’s go and leave him be.” I mutter, but I can see Gym Beast isn’t having any of this.

“Don’t even think about stopping, stick! I will fuck you up and then some if you stop the video. I’m on a roll here! PICK IT BACK UP!” she yells, spittle flying from her mouth. I gulp and ready the shot again, focusing on her proudly holding the urn.

“No more interruptions from the peanut gallery. Now…”

The neighbor springs forward from his paralysis. His face is flush and red. I worry he’s going to stroke out or something. He ignores me as he confronts Gym Beast.

“You let Miranda go right now, you crazy bitch! Put that back right now!”

Gym Beast looks nonplussed. She delights in his outrages. She holds the urn up above her head, out of reach like a big bully taunting a smaller, shorter kid and sways her hips back and forth in a ‘come and get it’ sort of gesture.

“Ah-ah-ah. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to poor, old Miranda, would we?”

She puts her ear to it now, pretending to talk to it.

“What’s that, Miranda? You never loved him and he was terrible in bed? Tell me something I don’t know! Wow, Miranda doesn’t have a single nice thing to say about you, imagine that!”

The neighbor looks flabbergasted, unsure what to do. He takes a kitchen knife from a wooden block and points it at Gym Beast.

“Stop it right now! Put that down and get the hell out of my house or I swear I’ll…I’ll cut you, I mean it!” He slashes the air with it shakily, he points it at me too as I circle around the both of them.

“Woah, woah, woah! Let’s all take it easy. C’mon, Beast, I’m begging you.” I plead.

“What, stick? It’s just us girls hanging out, dishing. Me and Miranda. She could be the special guest on all my videos from here on out. Draw a little face on her with a sharpie. What do you think about that, glasses?”

The neighbor moves forward, closer to Gym Beast and holding out the knife in both hands, pointing it. His hands are shaky.

“Last warning! Put her down, you fuck!”

With that, Gym Beast’s delighted face curdles into anger. Baring her teeth, eyes turning into fiery heat-seeking missiles, she is the portrait of anger.

“Well, I WAS gonna put her down. But now that you’ve said that, think I’m gonna flex on Miranda too!”

To both of our horror, she takes the urn between her hands like the cantaloupe and beings to crush it, her biceps swelling into massive peaks, veins webbing.

“No, no, no, no!” the neighbor begs, mouth agape at what’s happening to his beloved wife’s remains. Meanwhile, I’m in a sort of shock. None of my muscles move. Here I am filming this atrocity as it’s happening. I want to desperately stop it, but I can’t. I’m too weak and submissive to even think about doing anything.

The porcelain urn begins to buckle under her immense strength. Like everything else, it’s only a matter of time before it succumbs. Cracks begin to form on the outside. Superficial, at first. Now there are fissures everywhere and you can hear it breaking. Soon, it is covered in cracks and there was a high-pitched sound not unlike a pane of glass being shattered.

The urn exploded in her mighty hands. Poof! A dust cloud enveloped Gym Beast. The neighbor yelled, anguished. Her body was now covered in the sooty ashes of the man’s dead wife. She wasn’t disgusted, or horrified, but instead seemed to revel in what she had done and at the infliction of such emotional pain on the neighbor.

“Oh my fucking GOD that was so great! Tell me you got every bit of that, stick! I’m gonna want to rewatch that again and again!” she shouts at me so triumphantly. I can only nod weakly. I’m too scared, too out of my body to stop filming this train wreck.

She’s feeling herself up, running her hands across all of her ash-covered muscles in a sort of sexual ecstasy as if she were rubbing sweet-smelling lotion instead of remains. The neighbor is now swiping madly at the air towards Gym Beast. Clearly, something vital has snapped within the man and whatever fear he had of this muscular woman dominating his household has been overtaken by a primal need for revenge.

“My sweet Miranda! I’ll kill you, I swear I will! Fucking kill…” just as he was about to close the distance, slashing at Gym Beast she snaps from her decadent revelry and slaps the knife out of his hands. It surprises him, snaps him out of his rage and now he looks afraid again. The knife clatters across the room. It might as well be a million miles away for the poor man and there’s no way he’d be able to close the distance.

“You really think you were gonna hurt ME?! You must be dreaming. I got something special in mind for you…” she says as she twists his arm behind his back. She beckons me over to her, close.

“I want you to get this all up close, stick. Do not shy away from this for one second.”

Wrestling him to the ground, she puts one hand in his pants and restrains his with the other. He struggles helplessly, terrified beyond all measure. It takes me a minute to realize what she’s doing. She has her big and on his balls and with a sickening drop in my stomach I realize what she is about to do. She gets a good hold on one of his testicles.

“What in God’s name are you doing down there?” he asks, uncomprehending.

“I’m teaching you a lesson you will never, EVER forget pudge-boy, And let this be a lesson to you, stick, if you ever cross me! You’re my personal stress ball. Now…1, 2…3!”

He yells in agony and she screams right in his face as well, taunting him, delighting in the unimaginable suffering. I am so sick I feel like I want to throw up, but there’s nothing in my stomach. It makes me want to turn away, close my eyes, and shut off the damn phone’s camera, but she won’t let me.

“Oh my Christ this is so good, stick! Don’t turn away, get a good close-up! Don’t mess this up or I swear I’ll straight-up kill you. Snap your little neck with my huge muscles and crush both your balls instead of his one!”

She screams at the top of her lungs, piercing my ears. She’s like some musclebound demon I conjured from Hell when I let my lust get the better of me that day at the gym instead of going straight home like I should have.

“Oh fuck, stick! It’s happening! I almost got it!” she shrieks. His screams reach a crescendo and that’s when I hear it. A grotesque squelch, the sound of a pop. As a man, it’s every fear ever realized. She’s ruptured, crushed, popped one of his balls, or however you want to describe it like it was nothing more than a grape.

Gym Beast releases him and slowly slides her bulky body off of him. He turns over, rocking himself and cupping his crotch. I don’t even want to think about what kind of pain he’s in. She, however, couldn’t be happier. She’s rubbing herself, even with the ash all over her body. Rubbing her big fake rack, pinching her pierced nipples, letting the other hand finger herself.

“I’m on overdrive now, stick. Folks, that was so, so good. That gave me such an orgasm. And, oh God, oh fuck me sideways, stick! Come here, NOW! Give me the phone!”

She snatches it from my hand before I have the chance to even offer it. Now she’s filming me. I feel like I’m in shell shock after what I just witnessed. The neighbor is begging us to call for an ambulance, but she’s ignoring him completely.

“Get on the ground, stick. Lay down on the floor.”

I don’t bother to argue or process. I do as she says. Still filming me, she squats down, and straddles my face with her pussy. Her oversized clit throbs and pokes me in the face like a living thing.

“Oh my sweet fucking Jesus, I’m coming, folks! I’m coming!” she screams at me, and a glob of sex juices squirts into my face. I don’t even know what to do, but close my eyes and try not to get any in there. She stands up, and I slowly do the same, wiping off all of the liquid from my face as best as I can.

“I came, folks. No foreplay, no dicking with that one. Do not pass go, straight to orgasm, straight to squirt. Nothing makes me bust a nut like busting a nut. God, stick, look at you! Some people are just born degenerates, folks.”

Gym Beast pans the phone around between me wiping off those juices, the neighbor on the floor cupping his poor crushed testicle and howling in pain, and to her ash-covered naked body, panning up towards her beaming face still wearing that psychotic leather mask.

“Another masterpiece by yours truly. Hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. Stay tuned for me. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and buy more of my fucked-up videos! Beast, out!”

She finally hits the stop button on the phone. It’s over, I tell myself. As messed up as it is, it’s over.

“We need to call 911. He’s in a lot of pain.” I make to grab the phone. It’s the very least that can be done for him. Gym Beast is taking photos of herself and she snarls at me, pushes me away with one hand.

“The fuck we will, stick. You heard what he said about me. He’s lucky I didn’t break both of them. I left him the spare. I could have made things so much worse on him, stick. I’m really a merciful goddess, when you think about it. Say it.”

“You are a merciful goddess.” I intone, just as instructed. If that was going easy on him, I don’t want to think what else she might be capable of. Leaving the poor man rolling from side to side in agony, I begin to make my way to the door. Before I can get to it, Gym Beast throws me over her shoulder, some of the ash getting on me as well and sticking to my face. I feel gross and violated in every regard. I look down at her amazing backside and toned ass as she marches me across the lawn back to my house.

Shutting my door, I just want the whole day to end. I’m about to find the nearest bathroom I can take a shower in when I hear the lock click into place and Gym Beast having a hold of that massive paddle again.

“Where do you think you’re going, stick? Think I forgot about you? Think again.”

I gulp and begin to shake. There she is in the throes of what can only be described as a psychotic episode of a roid rage, using her huge swollen muscles to cause as much misery as possible and somehow I thought I was going to go unscathed. How foolish of me. She looks so huge in the doorway, her muscles so well-defined. Her roid gut, her leather studded mask and that paddle and a grin with wide, crazy bloodshot red eyes you should hope to never, ever see.

“We still have the rest of the day, stick. Come over here to your muscle daddy, still plenty of time to play…”

Forum Saradas

Gym Beast IV
« on: September 25, 2022, 02:44:54 am »

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Gym Beast IV
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:52:43 am »
Loving the story so far, interesting concept. Keep it coming  ;)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 01:09:17 am »
This is a lot of fun, loving the unfair power and brutality, can't wait to see more!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 01:31:27 am »
Interesting, hope to see more soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gym Beast IV

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View