Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575444 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:48:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  NLC - Nipple Lifting Club
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NLC - Nipple Lifting Club  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
NLC - Nipple Lifting Club
« on: September 20, 2022, 11:25:44 am »
First time posting a story, this first bit is just an intro really:

NLC - nipple lifting club - P1

I’m Dave 20 years of age, I’ve always had this friend called Claire who is the same age….Claire has always been athletic but with an ample bosom, brunette and about 5ft 8.
I always had a thing for Claire…but she was just a naturally flirty person and never knew my intentions as a friend…she spent a lot of her time in the gym, I’d always ask oh ‘what have you done lately’ …she’d say ‘you know me Dave love pumping my chest’ , with a massive grin on her face , I would always laugh awkwardly.
The one thing I would notice on her D cup breast would be her nipples just always seemed erect and could be seen through what ever she wore….. not that I’d had the pleasure of actually seeing her boobs …yet 😉.
She did have a toned body, on her insta**** she had a flexing photo with nice apple sized biceps….she was definitely athletic/ pretty muscler alright.
Over the last few months she’d been away at Birmingham university, I’d been in my rubbish office admin job and she’d message on socials from time to time.
One night about 9pm I got a photo through on socials…it was her and 3 other what I suppose we’re flat mates flexing in tank tops sticking their tongues out…they where all pretty ripped it got me going…the caption read ‘ hope you like my muscle buddy’s Dave’  and a winky face….I gotta admit I did have a cheeky wank to this as they were all fucking hot…I put a laughing face back, saying ‘yeah they look fun’. It was obvious from this point they were all drinking at this uni halls gathering.
Claire did look a little more buff aswell…but could of been my imagination.
I drifted off to sleep not think much of it.
In the morning I woke to a notification on my phone saying video message from Claire 2am….I opened the notification to show
‘Deleted’ …..what the bloody hell was that, I messaged to say ‘everything alright Claire’…she came back about an hour later to say ‘oh yeah we had a crazy night and I videoed my skill…and I thought in the end, you know what I’ll show Dave instead…I’m home in a couple of weeks …I can come and see your new flat’
….I did not know what to make of this…what could of this skill been….I was way too excited….

Forum Saradas

NLC - Nipple Lifting Club
« on: September 20, 2022, 11:25:44 am »

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: NLC - Nipple Lifting Club
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 02:15:28 pm »
Promising start, I’m interested

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 03:13:12 pm »
 NLC. - P2  It had been a few weeks since the photo an ‘deleted’ video was sent and I couldn’t get it out of my mind what it could of been.  A Saturday morning had rolled round and I was now settled in my new flat…nothing amazing just a basic Nice living space.  Out the blue I then received a message from Claire. ‘I’m on the way back to Wallingford (a little village in the  middle of England) what’s your new address…I’ll come and chill for a bit…And you best have my favourite rośe in :)’  I sent everything over to her and ran to the local shop, got a couple of bottles of wine and ran back to tidy the flat…..got a Nice shirt on not too smart didn’t wanna seem to keen.   A knock at the door came…I opened it and my jaw hit the floor, Claire was stood there I maroon coloured tank top…with her arms on show, black jeans and high heels….I pretty sure wasn’t wearing a bra either… I said ‘ wow you look amazing Claire’ she said ‘ well you know me Dave been working out a fair bit with my new muscle buddies’ with a cheeky giggle.   I showed her round the flat and we got the niceties out the way, sat down and started chatting Over a glass of wine…’how’s your love life Dave’ ….‘Ah well same old same old, now I’m working from home I don’t get out to often and the kind of girls I like aren’t on many dating apps’ ……’ you know Dave we’ve been friends for years now….and you’ve never actually told me what type of girls your into….I can guess though’ with that she lifted her left arm on the sofa and started flexing, this huge bicep popped up…..I was so aroused at this point….she could me my lips go dry… ‘I knew it, I knew you were into muscle girls…that’s why I sent that photo’ …I went bright red….’hey hey it’s ok I knew you were….and probably why you’ve stayed friends with me so long, you cheeky perv’ and stuck her tongue out.   We were quite a few glasses down at this point. I giggled and said ‘ ok so you got me…so what was the video about you deleted’….she grinned and said ‘oh the video….well I have a special skill that I have been working on with my new gym buddies’ …’ umm ok’ …’let me get my bag’ … this point we were both definitely a bit tipsy.   She got the bag and sat back down…it did look a little heavy’ …’so you know Dave I’m into my muscle and fitness…and now I know you are, I’m very proud of my body and love to show it off….I have a skill I want to show you’ ….I was right she wasn’t wearing a bra, I could at this point pretty much see her nips through the tank top. She said ‘watch this’ looking down at her chest some how she flexed her nipples…and they were sticking out about an inch an half….I was literally drooling…she then stood up started a most muscular pose….her tank top just started ripping down the middle, it ripped and floated to the floor…oh my god I nearly blew my load…..her body was amazing, the traps were up by her ears, her pecs and breast aligned, veins and ripples up the top with these beautiful big ample breast pushed up in this pose, her arms so big and firm, a beautiful thin stomach with 6 apple like lumps…..but the pista resistance was her nipples. They were as thick as marker pen, inch an half long, with nice sizeable areole’s.   She came out of the most muscular and stood up straight….‘ look at these babies…not many people have nipples this stiff’ she pushed her chest out and flicked them they didn’t move…solid as……she had a huge smile on her face and extremely proud, I was so flustered my mouth was on the floor. She said ‘this isn’t even my trick….watch’ she bent down into bag and picked out these anvil type weights with adapted hoops on having 5kg on the sides …’you have never seen anything like this before’ she placed the weights on each nipple….they hardly dented. As proud as ever pushing her chest out with her arms on her hips….she started flexing each pec individually moving her breasts  up and down with a 5lbs weight on the end…….I was in so much shock I  completely bolted my load in my jeans…and dropped my glass of wine at the same time…’oh my fucking god….this is amazing’ she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat….she kept this up for 2 minutes flat.   She picked the weights off her nipples…which had hardly moved, placed them down and sat back down like nothing had happened completely topless…..‘you like my trick then Dave’ ….I was so overwhelmed I was struggling to breathe….she went and got a cloth to clean up the wine. As she was dabbing the stain she said..’oh and since I’ve been at uni, I’ve kind of started this ‘nipple lifting club’ ……..

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 02:34:39 am »
Not bad so far. Could use some breaks to read better though.

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 02:46:39 pm »
Yeah apologies I copied it from notes and it didn’t include spaces, the next part I make sure I include spaces 👍

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 03:31:16 pm »
NLC p3   ‘Omg whaaaattt’ I said….she sat back down. ‘Yeah there is 4 of us I’ve started this club with’  she giggled and at the same time bounced her left pec then her alternate right pec….I could not take my eyes of these amazing pecs and full breasts, just so firm and tender.

‘Have you ever seen these lines before’ pointing at the separation between pec and breast, ‘look watch well I flex’…..’pec dancing is my favourite thing to do, I love doing it in all sorts of places, supermarkets, buses…library’s.’  ‘And with these oh so powerful nipples I get looks from everyone’ she says giggling.   I am instantly hard again…’I know you love this’

‘Anyway let me tell you about the rules of the nipple lifting club…and the battles’  ‘1. You have to be a girl…don’t want blokes ruining it  2. Your nipples have to be at least an inch long…we test the girls as part of the initiation you know’  3. They must be able to hold a minimum of 5lbs…like I was showing earlier’ she squeezes her stiff nipples, they don’t budge….’these bad boys can hold a LOT more’ and smiles from ear to ear  4. You have to feel confident to walk around the location it’s in topless with not a care In the world.

I’m still so overwhelmed and flabbergasted by this… ‘and number  5 the last rule’ she says  ‘You can bring friends to watch the club meet up…and we’re happy for masturbation to take place….as long as you clear up the mess ha ha’   ‘You serious’….’yep Dave you can come and and wank haha whenever you want’…I’m bright bright red at this point. 

‘Shall I tell you how the battles work?!’….I can hardly get my words out, quietly I say ‘yeaaaah’   ‘So basically there is a judge….normally one of the other girls. And your Judged on the main thing how much weight you can hold on there for how long….but it’s also the finesse you have in the battle ….you know your pec bouncing, your swagger’  ‘Claire this is actually amazing…like a proper sport….you’ll be having belts next’  ‘Your not wrong you know the girls are looking into it.   ‘You gunna come to next meet Dave?!….you will love it!!!’ With a huge grin on her face 😀

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 08:49:17 pm »
NLC Part 4   
I will never forget that weekend, Claire made herself at home and walked round topless the whole time…I had so many erections I couldn’t keep count. 

A couple of weeks went by and the day had come I was too tarvel to my first Nipple lifting club meet….I was beyond excited on the train there, I found my way to Claire’s university halls and knocked on the door…..the door opened wide and fast and in front of me was a black lady topless about 5’10 and fucking ripped with a bulging 8 pack and veins all over her traps and pecs…. She was twice if not 3 times as bulky and ripped as Claire.  And her nips…..well they were at 2 inches long and massively thick. She was in red tights and black Trainers

She said in a surprisingly sweet voice ‘you must be Dave and smiled’…..I couldn’t talk and just said ‘umhum’ ….’come in I take it you’ve Come for the NLC meet’ ….as I was walking she started walking backwards and rubbing her body in baby oil she was holding….’just in time…I’m Denise, and I would say I have the breast / pecs here’ …with a cheeky smile she was flexing them left to right’ ……

I still couldn’t really talk, but my cock was about to split out of my jeans.  As I was walking down the hall, Claire came running out as topless as ever also covered in baby oil ‘ Dave you made it’ and give me a massive hug….I could just about barely speak again, ..‘what’s with the baby oil ‘ I said quietly,  …’oh it’s all part of the showmanship you know’  Claire said with a wink.   

We walked into the kitchen, an early 2000’s style, ….usual uni halls style pretty big with a table in the middle and fairy lights around the cupboards.  What really amazed me was just 4 women topless and pretty ripped some more than others just stood around chatting…just couldn’t believe how nonchalant it was.   

I’d just met Denise and Claire said….’so Dave this is Seema’ she was Asian / oriental girl, long  black not as ripped as the others but still very toned..she also didn’t have very big boobs, maximum B cup…..but what she did have was the longest nipples by far they had to be 3 or maybe 4 inches…’ hi Dave hope you enjoy yourself’ with a wink.   

‘And this is Amy’….now I nearly fell over Amy was massive looked like Claire in the face but blonde….she was 6ft 2 tall and almost as wide as she was tall, she was ripped…not as much as Denise but ripped, just so big. Her stand out asset above the big traps , 6 pac and veiny forarms was her breast. They where so massive and firm had to be a G cup, just amazing, her nipples I would say were about 1.5 - 2inchs long with perfect size areoles.   ‘I see you like the Merch’….as she started flexing her very large breasts and pecs. 

Claire says  once I pick my jaw up off the floor ‘ now this is the first time we’ve had a guest to NLC….but we all follow the rules’ she starts pec bouncing and sticking bum out. ‘ we’re not shy’ …the other girls giggle ‘ as of rule 5 Dave feel free to wank…and it might add a bit of excitement to the proceedings’   

Denise says ‘yeah don’t be shy boy….we all love cock’ she says through gritted teeth as she goes into a most muscular…I could not decribe how ripped she was, just amazing.   I think fuck it and gingerly pull my trousers down and my boxers….my cock just springs out solid as a rock….

all the women go ‘ooooo’ now I know it’s not massive but a good 8 inches and pretty thick… big beefy Amy says ‘ oh yeah now we’re talking’ the other girls giggle, Seema goes red and her massive nipples grow a little more.   Amy then grabs this Hugh box of especially fitted weights and places it on the table.She starts to remove them 2 buy each getting heavier per time.   Claire says ‘right then ladies….let the games begin’ …..

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2022, 10:25:21 pm »
NLC part 5   

Claire says ‘as previously discussed ladies the first match is me vs Seema’ everyone cheers ‘and Amy will be the first ref….if Dave’s lucky we will let him ref one round’…she says with a wink.   

Amy says ‘ladies I have laid out two sets of 2.5lbs on both ends of the table, Claire & Seema get your lift on on the count of 3…1…2..3’ ….Amy hits play on the music on her phone and out from a speaker in the corner ‘genuine..pony’ starts blasting out. 

Claire swaggers up to the table flexing her pecs/ breasts & licking her lips to the beat. Seema is more reserved but deadly focused, glancing at her nipples wishing them stiffer already a whopping 3.5 inches. 

They get to the table, Claire winds her hips to the beat…picks up one set of 2.5lbs special weights and places them on her nipples with complete swagger, she then proceeds to put her hands on her hips and starts flexing her pecs with the weights on to the beat the other girls (bar Seema) whoop and holler..the cheeky grin on Claire’s face is arousing in its self…..she then solely keeps eye contact with seem well still flexing the weight….. 

I’m so solid and just gently stroking my cock in the excitement of it all….Seema so focused hangs the first set 2.5lbs on her long nipples, there is still so much more room on them….she then lightning fast pics up the other set of 2.5lbs and puts them…(there seems to still be so much nipple left to hang on)…her face not changing from pure concentration…she then proceeds to conservatively flex her pecs with all 4 weighs and and pure concentration….woaaaah comes out of Amy’s mouth.   

Claire stops swaggering and grabs the other 2.5 pouders and hangs them on. Amy says ‘right ladies I’m starting the stop watch…now’   There’s pure concentration on the Ladies faces, Claire starts to wiggle her hips a little…..but this is now competition….who will win round 1!!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2022, 02:05:31 am »
Interesting build up. Hope to see more growth soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  NLC - Nipple Lifting Club

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View