Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572868 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:13:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  My Patreon Page
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Patreon Page  (Read 3197 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My Patreon Page
« on: September 19, 2022, 04:36:09 pm »

Forum Saradas

My Patreon Page
« on: September 19, 2022, 04:36:09 pm »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Patreon Page
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 10:21:59 am »
Ballerina

I consider myself in good shape..I’m at this very same Gold’s gym on a daily basis..SanDiego is a nice place to settle down..After 10 years on the road as a computer rep?..I took an early retirement..43 is way too young but I needed a change in life..Two failed marriages..Both of my children came from each mother I married..But they both seem cool with it..Tom and Sarah both went to college and graduated with honors..At least they came out right!..As far as their mothers are concerned?..Bitchy as fuck!..You know the type of person who is never satisfied?..I married the same woman twice for all practical purposes?..Why do I like that kind of personality?..Who knows but that is in the past now..Now I’m no bodybuilder but I worked hard for these rock hard abs..15 inch biceps..Legs are way too skinny..I’m working on it..If you looked at my before pictures?..You might say a fat ass!..So at 5-8 and 177 now?..I will take it..Beats the alternative of eating fast food and dealing with the work stress..I really did let myself go!..Now I just look good for the ladies?..Now I dated a few from Gold’s..Mostly air heads but the sex was good..Today my eyes are on this famous ballerina..Turns out she was a big deal in that world..I looked her up on the net..She retired with broken bones in both feet..Godammit!..Can’t those women eat a sandwich once in a while?..

Well she’s a regular here now..We have waved at each other and that’s about it..A casual smile..I must say that she has a compelling story..Just a dynamic personality really..Over heard her conversations many times..Why did I not introduce myself?..Easy enough..Jennifer weighs 2 pounds!..She used to..I will get to the point..Jennifer has gained a lot of weight since she retired..I must say that I’m liking her new curves..A lot of muscle..You see there was a woman hiding under all that skin and bones!..Now I’m determined to get her backstory..Ask her out to lunch even?..Before I would have not touched her with a 10 foot pole!..I know she was a famous dancer but skinny sucks!..Now you know a little about Todd Blackmon..Hell I do prefer muscle!..I said it!..On a woman!..So Jennifer is now training with a former Mr Olympia Greg Sanchez..Now that might sound ridiculous to some?..Including yours truly..You can’t argue with results..She must have weighed 90 pounds when she first started?..Now it’s more like 165..That’s 75 pounds of lean mass in 9 months that I have been around her..Before you say that can’t be natural..Who am to argue with that statement?..I guess I have acquired an odd fascination with women who take steroids..Watching even fitness chicks who do them..I don’t but I like women that do..

Before you jump to conclusions..Like I’m one of those weirdos?..Schmoes who pay money to be in the same room with bulky female bodybuilders..In my defense?..I’m here all the time so I see the results of these chick’s iron works..Talk about women having more self esteem..A proud confidense..Bodies so hot it makes for good sex..You get my changing opinion about what a lady is suppose to look like?..At first I was all about tits and asses..Fucking that Angel changed it all for me!..I had the best sex of my life!..She was only a fitness model in reality..Fucking hell!..What would it be like to fuck a real huge Female Bodybuilder?..So my fascination with Jennifer is spot on!..Never saw a woman get so big in that short of time..You do see an occasional female bodybuilder here pumping iron..But they already went through the transition..What am I talking about?..The metamorphosis when women get extra testosterone in their bodies..Changes like deep voices..Mood swings..Back acne..

Speaking of that?..Jennifer has a case of it right now..I noticed it when Greg was training her upper lats..His hand was on a slab of beef so I just stared..Remember 9 months ago Jennifer was still a twig!..At least that’s how I remember it..Like I said..I didn’t want to look at her at all!..Now I can’t take my eyes off her..Listen to her conversations in the gym..Not while she’s training of course..I feel a little weird about not introducing myself..Not like I’m shy or something!..Now that I think about it?..Maybe I am?..Building all that mass in a short time..She hired big Greg as her trainer!..This girl is serious..Okay..Jennifer is about done today..Time to say hello..”Jen you did great today..Look my dear..It might be time for you to do two a days”..”Is that how you got so big Greg?”..”Part of the reason”..”Then well.. let’s do it..I’m paying you well”..”Yes you are..I need to get to another client”..”Thanks a lot”..My hands shake a little..She only has huge bulging veins in her body!..Ready to burst..Not like me at all..”Excuse me”..”Oh Hi..I’m Jennifer Greenwald”..”I know..Todd Blackmon..Nice to meet you”..”I’m glad you said hi Todd..You’re always smiling at me”..”You’re beautiful and a celebrity”..”Thanks Todd..Really not one..Unless you know professional Ballet”..”Well you uh?..Changed a lot”..”That’s all thanks to Greg”..”He knows bodybuilding!..Is that what you’re doing now?”..”You think so?..Feel this arm”..”So hard Jennifer”..”The answer is yes”..”I’m not going to compete or anything..Just get really big”..”Uh..What about the Ballet?”

“Those days are long gone Todd..Let me take a shower and we can grab some coffee down the street”..”I would love that Jennifer”..”Give me 15 minutes”..”See Ya”..Holy shit..She wants to talk to me?..I thought that we had some connection?..I guess I was afraid to find out?..I don’t know..I have never met a woman this roided up in such a short time?..What are the protocols?..Maybe I’m thinking too much?..I hurry to the locker room and do the same thing..I don’t want to be all smelly and shit..I take a seat at the front door..The phone has a message from my daughter Sarah..Then here comes Jennifer..I switch to my pictures and bring up a shot of her performing with the Joffrey dance group..I smile and show it to Jennifer..”Oh my goodness..Those were the days Todd”..”Yeah..You look different”..”HAHA..You know a well known school wanted me to come to work for them?”..”So you like bodybuilding better?”..”Once my injuries healed?..I was hooked as one might say..Big,Bigger,The biggest muscles ever!”..”Wow let’s take a walk”

I can’t help but notice Jennifer’s biceps at the table..That black t-shirt sure looks nice..”So you like your coffee black just like me!..Why are you staring at my biceps?”..”Sorry but they're much bigger than mine”..”Just 16 and a half inches Todd..See?”..”Beats these 15 inches!..Crap”..”Oh I like being bigger than a man..No stopping me Todd”..”Yeah,I see that”..”Do you like how I have changed?..You have pictures of me on your phone?”..”I must be honest with you..It makes you so much more interesting Jennifer..The answer is yes”..”Todd..Are you retired?”..”Well sort of..Just taking a sabbatical right now”..”Because I see you at Gold’s all the time”..”Well I had to get back in shape..Oh..Look at this”..”That’s you?..Wow Todd”..”I was quite the fat boy”..”Well I saved a lot of money over the years..Bodybuilding does take money”..”I would think so”..”You know Greg is really busy..If you’re so interested in me..Train with me!”..”Really Jennifer?”..”It would be great motivation”..”I don’t know what to say?”..”YES will work”
“Hell yes!”..”More coffee?”..”Please”..”This will be so much fun!..Training with a normal guy”..”Okay Jennifer..When do we start?”..”In the morning Todd..Bright and early..We don’t have jobs to go to”..”Well how about that?..I never thought coffee would be so much fun”..”I will pay you Todd..Whatever it takes to gain 125 pounds of muscle!”..”Hell Jennifer..Thanks for the offer”..”Just read this book and tell me what you think”..”Okay”..”Steroids for women 101..By Stan Duchaine..Well known Anabolic expert..Train  https://www.patreon.com/pdgde

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 09:42:40 am »
Buff Town

This small town is the dream of the late great bodybuilder Jack Bremer..His dream was to live in a small town populated with bodybuilders and trainers..Old dude was still training at age 100..Was a firm believer in the muscle building lifestyle..Trained some holywood stars in their heyday..My goal is to visit this remote part of Northern California and do a report on it.. “Muscleville California”..The newly incorporated small town..It has a codo complex to stay in..Rented out for weekend stays and has permanent residents..They do have some houses under construction..The other closest town is Weaverville to the south and Trinity Lake to the north..In fact you have to submit a bodybuilding profile to gain residence there..It is truely a unique opportunity for a gym rat..From the looks of the website?..Some hardcore loner muscle freaks train there..I guess this kind of town is right up my alley..My job is basically running a popular muscle training website..I created it back in the 90’s..”Harcore Training”..My contribution to the physique world..I usually have profiles of all the muscle heads..I trained for years and built myself up to almost 280 pounds..At 5-9 inches tall?..That’s not bad with 8 percent bodyfat..When I reached 42 years old?..I had a major shoulder injury that required surgery..So I had to take a break last year..I lost 50 pounds of muscle in the process..Oh well..Shit happens..

“That should be the last bag”..I just loaded up the last piece of gear into my Range Rover..Fasten my seatbelt and I’m on the way to hook up to I-5 north..I live in San Diego..A big drive ahead of me..From what I can tell?..This place has steroids for sale in the town market..Every Saturday morning huge muscle heads go to the town market place to get fruits and veggies..This is what my readers told me..I have no idea of course..There is no police in this tiny town..So who would even care?..Bodybuilders need their gear to get even bigger..I know that from personal experience..Now I’m thinking about my recent divorce..Grace was a big deal in the fitness world in this city..She worked as a Physique model for many photographers..My little secret is?..I wanted her to transition to heavyweight bodybuilding..Grace had the frame and genetics for it!..Yeah I know!..I’m a freak for female muscle..The more years that I’m in the sport?..My thinking is girls should have the same goals as the men..Take enough testosterone to even the playing field..Get big as fuck!..Just like the men do!..Now that Grace told me to piss off?..I masterbate to pictures of Natalie Korble..The biggest muscle woman right now..5-6 inches tall and a mega 278 pounds of pure muscle..23 inch biceps and 33 inch killer legs..My 12 inches of pleasure sure wants that chick!..I digress..She’s taken already anyway..

So my other real motive?..Is to nail a female bodybuilder..I saw three of them in the promo video..The so called Chamber Of Commerce put it out?..They do have a muscle resturant in town..One grocery store..Maybe they need more than that?..Anyway these girls look huge as fuck..I need to interview all of them for my business of course!..I have never fucked another bodybuilder..Man it must be good..I stopped in Santa Clarita for a late lunch..Where did the time go?..I was in such deep thought..I guess I need sex!..”More coffee?”..”Yes please”..I notice the young waitress has visible biceps on her..She works out..”Can I get you dessert?”..”No thanks but I did see the pies up front”..”Oh Blueberry is my favorite..Reminds me of mom”..”Do you like going to the gym?”..”A lot”..”I’m Jack Smith..Here is my card”..”Oh I know that site!..Nice to meet you Jack”..”Keep up the good work now”..”I’m Kate..Thanks a lot”..As she walked away..I thought she would make a good harcore bodybuilder someday..Just roid her up some more!..

I pay the bill and walk out the door..Dude!..She’s way to young for you!..A man can dream!..Kate reminds me of my first  wife..Jane hated the gym..We did not last long..Oil and water!..Two failed marriages..I need better luck..Of course I have the perfect body and personality!..Well maybe?..Laugh out loud!..Hey I still have close to 19 inch biceps!..Buff chicks should be all over me..You can’t always get what you want..As the Stones sang..”Oh junk food”..I’m eating my bag of fritos while driving..I should not be into eating this..I guess my shoulder is not quite healed enough..I want to pump the shit out of some iron!..Without the pain..I need a woman to motivate me!..One with 21 inch biceps to love..They don’t grow on trees of course..Hey?..I’m getting closer to Buff Town..Time to stop and gas up..

I stop at convenient store near Stockton..Gas up and think about what this place might be?..This is what muscle enhancement dreams are made of..A real steroid town!..Bodybuilders injecting their delts in the gym!..Fuck yeah..I want a steroid woman!..I can’t stop thinking about that perfect muscle girl..One who throws her beauty out the window for muscle mass..Her voice is deeper than her man..It turns me on so much!..”Gas prices in California!..Let’s get back on the road!”..I take a roast beef sandwich out of my cooler..Open a bottle of Arizona Iced Tea to wash it down..This is already a long day..Now I have a hard dick!..I better stop thinking about female hunks..I think it was two years ago when I featured Gunzo Freida on my site..5-5 inch wonder who weighed 267 pounds!..All ripped muscle mass of course..This African American beast lived up to her first name..Crazy 24 inch biceps that had split peaks when she flexed!..Never met her in person though..”Damn!”..My 12 inch dick just bounced up and down..

I decided to stop at a rest area and try to take a nap..Of course I could not get this place off my mind..So after one hour I got back on the interstate..Finally I get on SR 299..Away we go..Connect with the 3 and head north..Make it through Weaverville..I finally make it to Buff Town..It’s past dark now..”10 PM..Oh look”..Two giant bodybuilders are walking into the Condo office ahead of me..Huge as fuck and both are female in tight stretch jeans!..Holy hell!..Look at those wide backs..Like men in women’s bodies!..They must eat steroids for breakfast here..”Hello”..”How can I help you?”..”I’m going to be here for awhile..Jack Smith”..”Here we go Mr Smith..Sign right here”..”Your pretty big”..”We all are Mr Smith..I’m John Staffer”..”Well John..You’re as big as I used to be”..”You write that blog!..What happened?”..”Oh I’m still recovering from shoulder surgery”..”We can help you with that Mr Smith..We have the best physical rehab Doctor for you”..”I need to get it better”..”Here is her card”..”Thanks for that”..

I walk towards the elevator and pass several giant animals..A couple holding hands..What a sight to behold..Both the male and female are about 5-8 inches tall..I think his blonde wife must be 315 pounds!..Holy shit that guy is maybe 280!..Which is buff as hell..That wife though?..That is real bodybuilding!..Her traps look like they could fit on Mount Rushmore..Taper down to freaky cantaloupe sized delts..Her gorilla sized biceps could kill a man in seconds!..What a way to go.. Fuck me baby!..”Good morning”..”It always is in Buff Town”..They walk away in their matching wife beaters and jean shorts..Her glutes swing back and forth like two boulder rocks getting ready to fall off a cliff..The extreme amount of muscular development is just what I need..

I’m staying on the third floor..Room 345..”Nice room”..It has two beds and what seems to be a hot tub..When I get a closer look..It is actually a therapy stainless steel tub..Like a pro football player would use after the game..Just what the doctor ordered..A huge kitchen too..Crazy for a deluxe room..The bathroom has expensive tile I have ever seen before..Hard to describe so I look it up on my phone..Petra Firma Luxtouch maybe?..Abalone,Black onyx..Shit!..There are diamonds in it too!..Nothing but the best for muscle heads who train like maniacs!..So I took a shower..Got dressed in my tan Khaki’s and a blue shirt..Shave what little hair I have left on my bald head..Decided to open up the patio door..Walk outside and what a view..”What the?”..Some giant muscle head woman is curling a man for reps?..Two other meatheads are counting ..Meanwhile this blonde 300 pound beauty is all smiles!..The guy is about 230 pounds?..About my weight..I have not even checked out the 25,000 square foot gym yet!..

I could not take it anymore..This place is heaven..So I went into the bathroom and walked in the shower..Pulled my hard fucking dick out and started stroking!..”Oh man!..I need one of these roided out bitches!”..I almost shot my load right there!..I have five days of spunk to get rid of..I almost let loose and thought about this doctor!..I bet she’s built like a brick shithouse?..She can fix my shoulder?..With her boulder arms!..”Ahhhh,Ohhhh..FUCK!”..I made sure my white sperm hit those diamonds on the walls..I made a mess..I had to turn on the water and wash it down the drain..Washed my hands and take out the business card..Called Dr Edwards right away!..”Yeah I need some therapy?”..”I’m Doctor Jean..You can come in at 12PM..Name?”..”Jack Smith”..”Well Jack you made quite a name for yourself!..I wanted to be on your blog!”..”Oh very cool!”..”I’m the only 345 pound female bodybuilding therapist around Jack”..”Wow!..I will be there soon!”..Her deep bellowing baritone voice made me hard again..

Buff Town 2

I walked into the office and the only person there was the Doctor..”I’m Jack”..”I’m Doctor Edwards..Nice to meet you..What can I do for you today?”..”Well my shoulder Doc..It never has healed right after the surgery”..”Well let me have a look at it”..This massive hunk of a woman takes her white smock off..The biggest garment a doctor has ever worn..I’m mind boggled!..She must have close to 30 inch biceps?..All in a tight black t-shirt!..Instant love!..Bleached blond hair tied into a bun..Black framed glasses on..Overgrown traps touch the base of her ear lobes..What the fuck is she on?..”Yeah that feels tight”..”You don’t have a free range of motion Jack..Let me get an Xray to see what we are dealing with”..”Okay Doc..I want to profile you for my web page”..”It would be my honor Jack”..She leeds me to the Xray room..I would follow this muscle bound bombshell to the end of earth..I have seen some muscular men in my life..Edwards is right on par with them..What would it feel like to have my dick inside her?..I know I’m here to do a story?..My professionalism just went right out the window!..”Now hold still..Got it Jack..You can call me Jean”..”Jean you rock!..How long have you been weight lifting?”..Geez..Let me think?..About 25 years..I had an old soccer injury that would not heal..Went to the local Gold’s gym and I was hooked on the look as they say”..

“Well I’m hooked on your look!..Are you single?”..”Why yes I am Jack”..”You don’t mind if I record this conversation?”..”Of course not Jack..You seem really excited to be here?”..”Well I never knew a place like this existed?..Man can I touch your biceps?”..”Of course you can Jack..We are an open book around here”..”Mmmm..Mine are 19 inches”..”Try 29 Jack!”..”Oh my goodness..I’m going to get out my gopro now”..”Feel free to use it Jack..This will be great publicity for our town”..”Do you have a Mayor?”..”You’re looking right at her Jack”..”Fucking awesome!..Oh,sorry?”..”Just express what you really feel!..Another Jack who passed away would be proud”..”So you knew Mr Bremer?”..”He was a happy Renaissance man..He had so much knowledge about life in general”..”He must have been interesting”..”He really believed in Physical culture..Even for women Jack..I promised him I would make this place into a speck of heaven”..”Well your are for sure!”..”Let me kiss you”..

“Mmmm”..”Oh shit Jean!”..”Let your true feelings out!..You see we are lot like the children of the 1960’s..Only we believe in building massive muscles..The bottom line is?..Embrace any love that you might have for another human!”..”So I can call you a town of hippie bodybuilders?”..”We believe in Steroids and free love Jack!..Enjoy yourself while you occupy space on this planet!”..”I’m so amazed by this Jean”..”Did you want to have sex with me?”..”Oh fuck yeah!”..”Feel free to record this journey Jack..Even any sexual interaction”..”Jean?..I never met anyone like you!..I,I don’t know what to say?”..”Then let’s go workout Jack”..”I will follow you Jean”..”Oh here..Try this gel out on your shoulder”..”I will”..”You got see the Gym”..”Let me get my gym bag out of the trunk”..”It’s arm day..My goal is 30 inches”..”That makes me so hard!”

I open the trunk and watch this marvel of bodybuilding try to walk in a straight line..Her back is so huge it makes shadows in the street lights..Her cartoon like bulk is never ending..I click a few more pictures on my phone..Jean has to be seen to be believed..My 12 inch cock is so hard it’s like I can’t see straight because of the pleasure I’m having?..Jean is about 5-9 inches tall?..But wide as fuck!..Those glutes in skin thight workout pants are like boulders rolling down a mountain..

“How big are those quads?”..”38 inches Jack..They always could be bigger!..Bremer thinks all women need to build bigger muscles!..What a guy..Never any sexism with him!”..”Wished I had met him”..”You two would have gotten along well..I think you have his charm”..”I hope so”..”Welcome you to our building playground”..”Fuck!..This is the biggest Gym I have ever seen!”..”The building is roughly 100,000 square feet”..”So much equipment..Wow!..A sauna room”..”Everything a bodybuilder needs Jack..Look out the window”..”That’s an Olympic sized pool?”..”We should take a dip after dinner”..”Damn Jean..My shoulder feels much better?”..”We have a lot of secrets here..Oh look over here”..”A steroid and HGH dispenser?..Oh hi there”..”This is Sandy Jensen”..”Oh hi to you handsome..You run that web page?”..”I do indeed”..”Maybe you can shoot her too?”..”For sure”..”I’m not as big as the Mayor..If you like redheads?”..”Sandy you are so much bigger than me!”..”HAHA!..True”..”Catch you later”..Yeah she’s not as big as doctor Jean!..But I guess Sandy weighs 300 pounds!..All sinewy mass..My dick bounced up and down!..Jean acts like this normal behavior for a Man?..Talk about not being uptight?..

“Single arm curls to start”..”Wow Jean..There’s a 300 dumbbell in that rack”..”Oh I will finish with that Jack”..”Say what?”..”Just keep your camera on”..”You got it”..”Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh”..I stare in fascination as Jean curl a 150 pound dumbbell to start!..I felt a bit of pre-cum roll down my pant leg..Good thing I have black sweat pants on!..How can a woman on God’s green Earth get larger than Mr Olympia?..A snake sized vein bulges into something like out of a science fiction movie..”Wow now I’m pumped”..”200 next?”..”Try 220 Jack!..I bet you want to cum right now?”..”Oh yes Jean”..”You’re an addict Jack..Welcome to my town”..”Uh,Uh,Uh,”..If I wasn’t filming this?..I would say no way in hell this could be real!..My eyes do not deceive me..I want Jean to have my cum juice!..She deserves it for building muscle mass beyond belief!..I need it for my absolute pleasue..In fact?..I want to marry her tonight!..That might not be her goal..She’s obviously an independent woman..”You want a close up?”..”Oh yeah”..”Whew!..Now for 300 Jack!”..”I can’t even pick it up?”..”I bet I can get at least 6 reps”..”Go for it!”..”1,2,3,4,5..Come on!”..”Uhhhhh!”..”6..7?”..”FUUCCK!”..”7 reps!..Good job madam mayor”..”Look at the pump!..Measure it”..”Oh you have a tape hanging on the rack”..”Body measurements make me so hot!”..

“29 and..Well..One half!”..”Did you ever even think about a lover like me?”..”No way!..Can I live here?”..”Anytime sweety..You’re pre approved by the mayor of Buff Town”..”Thanks Jean”..”Now onto standing curls”..”Oh I love that Arm Blastor”..”They make my pythons look so sexy”..”For sure Jean”..”You really want to spice this up for your page?”..”What did you have in mind?”..”Hey Melinda!..Over here”..”What’s up Jean?”..”This is my friend Jack”..”Hi Jack”..”Nice to meet you!”..”She’s the manger”..”Okay”..”Can you clear the place out for a while?..Jack and I need some alone time”..”Of course you can!..He is cute”..”You hear that?”..”I sure did..How big are your biceps?”..”28 inches”..”On my!..Love the pink hair”..”Okay everyone..The gym is closed for 30 minutes..Thank you”..Melinda shouts out the message over the public address mic..Her deep bellowing voice is earth shattering..Talk about a macho woman!..In fact all the women I have met have sexy deep roid voices..

“I think we are alone now..Tug that dick while I curl!”..”Oh fuck yeah!”..I was so hard that it was almost painful as Jean curls the 220 pound bar..I stare while I masterbate on her arms!..Keep slapping my 12 inches on her right bicep as the muscle gets more engorged with blood..”Fuck!..UHHH!”..”Oh  Jean!..Fuck me!”..”I will later”..Oh her 20th rep I could not stand it any more!..”Fucckk!..Oh baby!”..Jean holds onto the bar while I plaster my white load all over her arms and upper body..”Woo!..Most men can’t produce that much Jack!”..”Oh my gosh..This can’t be real?”..”Oh very real Jack!..Grab that towel and wipe me off”..”Okay”..I pull my pants up and attend to her wishes..Never thought of cumming on a female bodybuilder this huge!..”Mmm..I love the smell of your cum juice on my biceps!..I feel so powerful!”..”You are my dear”..

“We are done Melinda”..”I will open back up then”..”Come in the office and sit down”..”Let me get the tripod first”..”You want a protein drink?”..”Sure do”..”There you go..I have a fridge full of them”..”Don’t tell me those got you  big?”..”No it just helps Jack”..”Can I ask you about what cycle you’re on?”..”That’s what I was about to discuss with you Jack..You see we are a growing community..I want more huge bodybuilders to live here..Male or Female”..”Okay there will be more tax revenue?”..”That’s just one part of it Jack..You see old man Bremer had a secret formula for muscle growth”..”Really?..The public has never heard of?”..”You have the exclusive story now!..Let’s get showed up and we will discuss it over dinner”..”Works for me!”..

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde   ^-^

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 11:42:30 am »
My Muse

This life long obsession rules my very existence on this Earth..Like most humans on this planet.. I enjoy sex..Yet I’m totally obsessed with a certain look on women..There is no real logic to what most men or women are turned on by?..The bottom line is people are in need of reproducing more humans..Is that not the purpose of sexual intercourse?..Yeah many a religious zelot has proselytized this theroy for centuries..It started out being no fun I presume..Arranged Marriage..Just praise whatever god and shut up..So these people in charge said..A way to keep the masses under control..My thoughts on organized religion is no religion at all..So I’m a non beliver in that regard..Once birth control was a real thing?..The modern day sexual revolution began..What the hell is my point?..My point is I love huge Female Bodybuilders..I need them in my life and I married one..Although Gina was a 99 pound weakling when we first met..What was just an encounter at work became a love story..She’s just 5-5 inches tall..About average for a woman..I’m 5-9 inches tall..I did play football in school..I had zero athletic ability..It did introduce me to weightlifting at a very young age..Like most high school kids I was trying to put some meat on my bones..Never got past 170 pounds..My genetics sucked and steroid use was foreign to me..I saw one guy there who must have been on them considering the size of him..A much older man..It was considered cheating I guess..The subject was never brought up to me by anyone..This one guy always had his girlfriend wait for him while he worked out..That got me thinking..

I might be dating myself..No women worked out at my gym..The owner was this guy from yester year..Old man and loved having the local high school jocks train in his gym..This was in the midwest..In fact Peter Lupus trained in this very dingy old gym..He went on to win Mr Hercules and starred in the TV series Mission Impossible..So this was a male only place to train..My thought was?..Why doesn’t his girl train with her boyfriend?..Whatever his name was..It was about the time when I discovered women can have muscle mass too..Then the 1980’s brought us Bev Francis..Power lifter extraordinaire and future massive bodybuilder..I thought she was so damn hot!..Unlike her skinny competitors..Who beat her a lot of times?..What a joke!..Those judges were such idiots back then..So female bodybuilding was off to a rough start..Then the late 1990’scame in..The early 2000’s were amazing..No longer were women small and frail..Huge steroid bloated bodies came into fashion..Much to my delight..I met Gina Dawson at a show in 2003..She had a bright smile and a lot of energy..

I remember our first encounter well..I had no idea what Gina would become..”Hi there..Is this seat taken?”..”No,Go right ahead”..”Thanks..That Colette Guimond sure put some mass on!”..”You sound like a real fan?”..”I am..Gina Dawson”..”Pete Daniels”..”Nice to meet you Pete..This tuna melt is good”..”That’s a lot of fries”..”Oh I have decided to gain weight..These girls inspire me to get into the gym!”..”Oh really?..That is so cool”..”I had to come to the Jan Tana Amateur to find out what it’s all about”..”Well I’m a big time fan Gina”..After that?..It was like we knew each other our whole lives..A friendship began..She was so skinny..I had no idea Gina was that serious about getting big..Turns out we talked for hours that first day..Colette went on to get huge as fuck!..My kind of gal..Gina and I were so impressed by her..Turned out other things grew on her body..W

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  My Patreon Page

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View