Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575931 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:12:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife Training
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wife Training  (Read 17215 times)

Online taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Re: Wife Training
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 09:46:15 pm »
Okay, I wasn't planning on it but I will. Thanks for the support. I'd like to offer anyone on this site a free book if they purchase the Courtesan of Whitechapel and give it a review.  If you're interested please email me at jgmuscle12 at gmail In the meantime here is a small section to tie you over while I figure out the end. I actually was going to have her end up with Mark but I've grown to dislike him so I'm not sure where I will go.
----

“I…”

“We can just shake and feel the difference,” she said wiping her palm on the towel and then extending a hand towards him. He grasped her hand and squeezed as hard as he could before she clasped him back. A tremor ran through his arm as soon as she squeezed.  Veins popped in her forearm and striations riddled across the expansive muscles. His knees wobbled and buckled as he wrenched in pain. Promply, his knees slammed into the floor and her grip lightened. He kneeled below her looking up in awe as if worshipping the superior being in his midst. His fingers wrung with pain but he hardly noticed.

The towel she’d wrapped about her had dropped to the floor with a soft rustle, as her body tensed. Her muscles rippled and popped revealing the sheer power etched into every inch of her form. Mark's eyes widened in awe as he looked up and finally saw the reality of her transformation.

He was greeted by swells of rippling muscles with their sinews visible beneath the surface like hidden treasures waiting to be discovered. Veins crisscrossed her form. Beneath the taut, glistening skin, sinews writhed like titanic cables. There was sheer power etched into every inch of her body.

“There's no need to test me, Mark,” she said, her voice filled with a quiet strength. “I don't want to hurt you. I just want you to see me again – see me like you used to see me..” Tears welled up in her eyes. “I want you to respect me, not control me. I want you to be the partner I fell in love with, the man who inspires me to be strong.”

“I… I…” he trailed off. He saw the hurt and longing in her eyes, and a flicker of his old admiration rekindled within him. But he just couldn’t shake the feeling of emasculation.

Sarah offered a tentative smile. “How about we work out together tomorrow? We can hold each other accountable and push each other further.”

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 09:46:15 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 10:59:10 pm »
Thank you. K++ again

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2024, 11:54:26 pm »
Hell yeah. Honestly, this is one of the best stories on this site in a LONG time. If you dropped this from the anthology, I can't imagine how good the rest is. 

Online taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2024, 02:30:31 am »
Thanks Quick, I hope it will be an anthology people enjoy. Sorry about the poll guys - looks like a child wrote it because I couldn't see what I was typing but hopefully you get the point.
She stays with Mark
She beats up Mark
She leaves MArk without violence and becomes a chemistry experiment for Cord
She takes an experimental drug and she becomes enormous and her clit grows so long she and Cord can screw each other
She becomes a mutant

Offline erocha75

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2024, 12:00:05 pm »
Great story!! Loving it!! I will suggest she becomes a mutant and leaves Mark (nonviolently, but after further emascularing him through some feat of her now apocalyptic strength/power).

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2024, 04:18:40 pm »
I'd be happy with any result, but I really hope it goes nonviolent.  I just personally don't enjoy those stories all that much.  If I had to vote for just one, I would say #4.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2024, 06:17:35 pm »
I'm really enjoying this story. If you're still looking for suggestions, I'd like her to stay with her husband. And a little violence never hurt! She seems to really like getting stronger and stronger than him and that should continue (but within believability). And I'd like to see Mark continually test his strength and muscles against her, which usually involves pain on his part. (whether he "likes" the pain or not I'll leave to your imagination). But please continue!

Offline bufffuta123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2024, 09:02:31 pm »
never one to deny a wholesome ending to a great muscle growth story. it would be nice to see them end this in a nice way :3

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2024, 11:02:22 am »
I hate to see her just walk out without teaching him some kind of lesson. She doesn't need to be super violent but maybe put him across her knee and spank him or at least hold him down and give him a farewell lecture. Of course she could also stay with him but now she is running things. Otherwise I guess I would vote for #3. However, it's your show and I will like any ending you decide. As usual with your work this has been a good read. I really look forward to the anthology for which this wasn't good enough.  K+!

Offline marc3603

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2024, 02:33:44 pm »
Becoming mutant and violent!!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2024, 11:30:32 pm »
Domination is not about violence, despite what people think.

You CAN be kind and look scary as hell.

I say she leaves and becomes a mutant, but in a way that she becomes a kind, protective figure of other women that want to follow in her footsteps.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife Training

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View