Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574956 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 09:39:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Confessions of a muscle mom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Confessions of a muscle mom  (Read 25634 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Confessions of a muscle mom
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 11:28:01 pm »
Been a bit busy but I finally got to finish this next part.
I have one more that I’m thinking about writing up. Not sure when I’ll get to it though.

As always leave feedback and suggestions.

—————————————

Roughly three months later I spoke to my husband about how I was thinking about upping my gear dosage slightly. I felt like I had reached a plateau and I wanted to get even bigger and stronger than I already was, especially in comparison to my husband. I told him this, and while he expressed his concerns, telling how he wanted me to be careful and stay safe, he at the same time admitted that the idea turned him on immensely. As we discussed the topic further my husband brought up a brilliant point and I can still remember how excited his words made me feel. “Hey... What if I lost some weight?” he began, “That way I would get even smaller and weaker than you, and you wouldn’t need to use as much,” he continued. “You would do that?” I asked. “Yeah... I guess,” he blushed. I practically pounced on him as I grabbed his face, “I love you so much,” I said and gave him the most forcible kiss I’d probably ever given him.

Wasting no time, I upped my dosage slowly over a few weeks while my husband began his weight loss journey. Like expected, I broke out a little until my body got used to it, but what I didn’t expect was how strong the anabolic effects would be.

Over the following five months I experienced a shocking amount of growth and even more strength gain. My weight went from 180 lbs to 205 lbs and I didn’t gain an ounce of fat. My back got denser and wider, my chest grew thicker and my arms went from 16.5 inches to an astounding 18 inches. My legs grew even more massive and thicker as they reached a measurement of 34 inches. My calves also grew and reached 19.5 inches, despite me not training them. My glutes of course grew larger and rounder as well, forcing me to buy a whole new collection of jeans.

Like I said, my strength skyrocketed. My hip thrust max increased from five plates to six, my squat from 430 lbs to 520, my deadlift from 495 to 655 and my bench from 360 to 405. It turned me on like crazy, especially because I knew that my husband who was getting increasingly skinny couldn’t even lift a third of that. What got me even more excited though, was the results I experienced from working on my overhead press and barbell curl. I reached a personal best of 315 on the overhead press and an unbelievable 185 lbs for the barbell curl. It drove me completely wild as I thought about what it could mean in terms of what I was now able do to my husband’s body, and it wouldn’t be long until I would find out.

It was Friday and it had been a long week at the high school I worked at. I had just held my last class of the day where one of my students had openly harassed some of the girls, groping them and thrown sexist remarks. I of course had to make him stay behind as the rest of the students went home. Dylan was a rowdy teen who had a history of bullying others and being transferred between schools. He had a lot of issues at home and naturally it meant that he often acted out.

“Alright Dylan, I’m sure you know what I’m going to say,” I sighed as I closed the classroom door and walked over to my desk where Dylan was already sitting. “Whatever,” he scoffed as he crossed his arms arrogantly. “Listen,” I began as I sat down across from him, “It’s just not okay to treat others like that, you can’t just violate someone else’s body,” I continued. “Why not? Girls are weak and are a mans property,” he laughed. “That’s just not true and you know it,” I said as my blood began to boil while trying to stay calm and mature. “Sure it is,” he laughed, “It’s not like they can stop me either. Girls are naturally weak and only exist for men’s pleasure,” he continued as he rose up out of his chair, leaned over the desk and began groping my chest. “Dylan!” I spoke through my clenched teeth. “What? What are you going to do? You’re weak. Remember?” he snickered. I flexed my chest, turning it completely solid under Dylan’s palm. “W-wha...” he stuttered confused.

I had had enough. I stood up swiftly and grabbed Dylan by the neck of his shirt, pulling him into my torso as I looked down at him. Instinctively he grabbed my arm in an effort to free himself, but as he did he felt my bulging steely bicep underneath my shirt. He looked up at me and had a fearful look of realization in his eyes. “What was that about being weak?” I sneered down at him. In a flash of rage I pushed him away with enough force to take him completely off balance, causing him to fall back in his chair and topple over, landing with his back on the floor. I walked around my desk looking down at the fearful boy with venom in my eyes. I kicked the chair to the side and stood menacingly above Dylan as he began to shudder, frantically apologizing. “I-I’m sorry, I...” he cried as I pulled my shirt and tank top off, revealing my new and improved upper body. “Oh m-my g-god...” he whimpered as he looked up at my bulging brick wall abs, my huge thick pecs, my round boulder shoulders and my mountainous arms. He looked at me with genuine fear and awe as my powerful chest heaved and as I tensed my arms, bringing pencil thick veins to the surface as my muscles rippled and quivered due to the effort.

I bent down and grabbed him by his shirt, forcibly standing him up before I shoved him across the entire classroom with unwavering intent, backing him up against the wall at the far end of the classroom. His meek hands tried to budge my right arm as it held him still against the wall. Of course my arm didn’t move an inch, and neither did he despite trying to wriggle out from beneath my palm. He soon gave up and began to curiously fondle and explore my arm instead. “Oh my god...” he moaned, “h-how are you... how is this...” he mumbled, stumbling over his words. “Oh you have no idea what a woman is capable of,” I smirked devilishly as I reached my left arm behind my back and undid my bra, giving him a full view of my massive and powerful chest.

His eyes immediately darted to my thickly muscled pecs. I grabbed his shirt with both hands and in one powerful move ripped it apart and pulled it off. “What do you say Dylan, how do you compare to a real woman?” I grinned and gritted my teeth as made a most muscular pose in front of his scrawny teenage torso. He was mute and in complete shock, simply breathing heavily and urgently as his eyes roamed the bulging muscle landscape of my upper body in disbelief.

Part of me was relishing in this act of complete dominance and something came over me. I grabbed Dylan’s belt with my right hand and his crotch with my left and lifted him up against the wall, discovering his rock hard erection as I practically curled his entire body. I couldn’t help but find the irony in the situation hilarious. “Wow Dylan,” I laughed, “Who would’ve thought a sexist boy like you who thinks girls are a mans property would enjoy something like this?” “What do you say, hmm? Do you like being at the mercy of a superior woman?” I glared up at him as I pressed him harder against the wall.

Dylan moaned loudly and I simply couldn’t shake the feeling of how light he felt as I held him. I swiftly moved my left hand, grabbing his belt with both hands now as I backed up from the wall, holding his entire body in the air by his belt. My arms and forearms bulged angrily and looked comically jacked as they supported Dylan’s weight. He reached out and grabbed onto my arms in order to balance himself, feeling their ridiculous size and unyielding rock hard nature.

Lost in the moment, I began curling Dylan up and down as he moaned and groped my arms. I felt so unbelievably powerful and dominant in that moment. I was getting drunk on the feeling and didn’t even notice that Dylan had climaxed and ejaculated into his pants. My arms finally tired, forcing me to let him down, and as I let him go his limp body collapsed on the floor and the stain on his pants became obvious.

He had such a meek expression on his face and for the first time I saw genuine fear in his eyes. I  put my hands on my hips, puffed my chest up and struck a front lat spread pose, making myself as large and as imposing as possible as I loomed over him. “Scram kid, before I let you experience how strong I really am,” I sneered down at him. He got up frantically and ran off on his wobbly legs, bumping into the classroom desks on the way out. I felt a great sense of accomplishment and I couldn’t shake how turned on I felt.

After cleaning things up I drove home, repeatedly replaying the event in my head. Back home I found and greeted my husband in the kitchen who was making dinner. He was dressed in his skinny jeans, a T-shirt and wore an apron. That’s when it struck me, my husband looked smaller and skinnier than Dylan, and by a surprisingly noticeable amount.

Still riled up from earlier I found myself unbelievably turned on. My pussy was on fire, wet and hungrily pulsating as I felt an incredibly urgent need to fuck. I looked over to make sure our son was still by the tv in the living room. I then walked up behind my husband who was by the stove, hugged his thin frame and said “Babe, I need you... now.” He looked over at me a little surprised and laughed lightly, “I’d love to honey but let’s have dinner first.” “Babe... NOW,” I said decisively and looked him sternly in the eyes. I turned the stove off, grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me as I began walking upstairs. I could tell that he was a bit taken aback as he hesitantly hesitantly complied.

I pulled him inside our bedroom and closed the door behind us. I undressed urgently and within moments I stood there nude in front my mildly disconcerted husband. I was already sweating and breathing urgently as my bulging body felt like it was boiling. Looking back I’m not sure if it was the drugs or the thought of what I was about to do, but I felt like I was losing control. I’m sure my husband realized something was up as he looked at me nervously and said “Honey slow down.” In that same moment I swiftly and aggressively walked up to him, grabbed the front of his belt with both hands and in one quick motion curled him upward, holding him at the top of the lift. I immediately felt how light he was and grinned widely up at my husband who was completely shocked. “Oh m-my god honey...” he stammered as he balanced himself on my traps.

I then lowered him down with control and proceeded to curl him repeatedly, feeling wildly exhilarated by how much lighter than Dylan he was. “My god babe, you weigh nothing,” I moaned and smiled proudly as I kept curling him up and down. I felt the pump quickly building in my arms that were now bulging angrily. My thick veins were now fully engorged with blood and made my arms look absolutely ridiculous.

I was furiously turned on and almost couldn’t believe how easily I held my husband in the air. The lust I felt was otherworldly and I had completely lost myself in it. I had lost count of how many times I’d curled my husband at this point and I was quickly succumbing to the intense sexual feelings that coursed my body. I almost couldn’t believe it but I felt myself climaxing on the spot, without having had my pussy physically stimulated at all. I was just that turned on by the act of utter dominance. I grunted and moaned loudly, feeling my arms finally begin to tire as I looked up at my meek husband and powered through a few more reps. My climax became increasingly intense as I felt myself rapidly approaching orgasm. Finally I felt insane waves of pleasure explode inside of me as I began to shudder and shake, still holding my husband at the top of a final flexed curl as I had an unbelievable non physically stimulated orgasm.

Still ferociously turned on and with an unwavering desire to fuck, I tossed my husband onto the bed. I flexed both of my arms in a triumphant and majestic double bicep pose as my large chest heaved strongly with every breath. I felt wild as I stood there in the nude and saw my twiggy husband wriggled himself into a more upright position. I felt a primal feline sense of superiority arise within me as I glared at him. I began to slowly and intently walk towards the bed, sensually swaying my powerful hips and thighs. I stared intensely and unwaveringly into my husband’s meek and worried eyes. “Sweetie h-hold on...” he said. Barely having registered what he’d said, I climbed onto the bed and pulled him closer. I swiftly and skillfully undid his belt and pulled his jeans off, throwing them to the side. Much to my delight my husband’s steel-like dick sprung out, throbbing hungrily for my pussy.

Wasting no time I skillfully took all of his length inside of me and squeezed him strongly. I was beyond ready and simply wrapped my huge legs around my husband’s, I also reached around his scrawny torso and hugged him tightly, trapping his weak arms as I began thrusting eagerly. My hulking physique was essentially fully enveloping the entirety of his frail body, rendering him completely helpless and unable to move. I quickly found myself begin to ride another climax and started thrusting more powerfully, aggressively and faster against my husband’s hips as I clamped my pussy around his dick. There was nothing he could do, I was simply magnitudes stronger than him and my glutes kept pounding him repeatedly into the mattress. I felt him struggle within my grasp but I couldn’t hear what he was saying, all I heard were muffled and drowned out sounds and I didn’t care. I was lost in a state of frenzying lust as I breathed and moaned loudly by my his ear. Him struggling just turned me on further and soon I found myself orgasming repeatedly as I thrusted harder, harder and harder until I reached the final peak orgasm. I shook wildly as the waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body and relief settled in.

As I relaxed I heard my husband whimpering, I quickly released my hold and sat back up. I looked down at my husband’s utterly defeated and limp body. There were notable bruises on his hips, arms and torso and I immediately felt remorseful, obviously realizing that I’d hurt him. On the other hand his dick was as hard and engorged as ever. “Hey... babe...” I spoke tenderly, “You okay?” After a brief silence he finally responded, “Yeah... yeah I think so,” he spoke and seemed somewhat disoriented. “Oh thank god,” I breathed a sigh of relief, “I thought I had really hurt you there for a sec.” “Well, you sure came close...” he chuckled somewhat awkwardly. I laughed lightly, “You’re not growing fragile on me now are you?” I teased as I grabbed his rock hard dick and began softly fondling it. “We both know you like it rough,” I grinned. “No ma’am,” he smiled.

Relieved and satisfied I climbed back onto my husband, straddling his waist and impaled myself on his dick again. Rhythmically I began to contract and squeeze my pussy, lovingly pleasuring him with the firm grasp of my strong womanhood. I struck a double bicep pose, letting him roam and fondle my body as I kept skillfully jerking him off while not even moving. His hands felt my thick core and brick wall abs, they traveled up my wide and dense lats, staying there for a few moments as he explored their mass. His hands then found their way to my full and powerful pecs, which I promptly flexed for him. Their sheer size and thickness created a deep and sexy muscle cleavage that obviously drove him wild. He was moaning and clearly getting close to cumming as my strong pussy pleasured him. His hands finally found my mountainous arms that now possessed ridiculous size and an unbelievable amount of strength. “18 inches babe,” I grinned devilishly. I then felt him spasm as he let out a loud moan and finally came. I increased the strength of my squeezes, further elevating his orgasm as he convulsed beneath me. I leaned down and kissed him lovingly. “Let’s get cleaned up and go have dinner babe,” I smiled. “These muscles of mine that you love so much need their fuel,” I grinned.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 02:49:28 pm »
Really awesome! Excellent writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 04:51:14 pm »
Absolutely incredible again!!  :clap: :rock:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2022, 04:55:10 am »
Great again and so I hope for more

Offline Eliasot7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2023, 11:28:13 am »
 :bravo:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2023, 05:31:46 am »
Great an I hope for more. 20 inch are waiting and he' getting weaker and weaker and even can't carry some luggage.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2023, 03:07:06 am »
Hoping to see more soon.

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2023, 02:22:34 pm »
Would be great to read more. Lets go for dinner... fuell mommy's mountain muscle's.. maybe lets name the like k2 mountain. And afterwards lets see some cartoons on tv from a Superhero . Who is stronger superman or mom ? (Mom looks stronger) Sun wants to be as strong as mom and is prowed of his mom... Lets play that daddy is the bad guy and super mom helps me... ow wel let's see whats going to happen then.( hopfully some insparation, sorry for my bad english)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2023, 01:11:13 am »
Here we go, here’s the final part.

——————————

Later that same night after our son had gone to bed, we were in the living room, cuddling as we were watching tv. I couldn’t help but get turned on as I embraced my husband’s meek body while we spooned. “Babe...” I began before I hesitated. “What is it?” my husband asked. “Nothing... I just, I just love you and your cute little bod so much,” I said as I embraced him firmer, trying my best to control my lust. “Yeah?” he smiled as he turned his head to me and kissed me. “Well... I love your unbelievably strong muscles more,” he said as he reached his hand over and grabbed my powerful glutes and began fondling them.

Fuck, I was getting so turned on and I couldn’t help myself as I started to dry hump him from behind. “I can’t believe big and strong you are now honey...” he moaned lightly as his hand roamed my solid glutes and thighs. “I can’t believe you actually fucking curled me,” he continued and chuckled slightly as he grabbed my arm that was draping over him. “Thanks babe,” I giggled lightly, “You were pretty light, I’m not gonna lie.” “What do you weigh now anyway?” I asked. “Do you really wanna know?” he grinned proudly. “Mhm,” I moaned.

He then slipped out of my embrace, stood up and pulled my hand gently. “Come, I’ll show you,” he smiled. I got up and let him guide me to our bathroom. He pulled out the scale and stepped on it. After a few moments the scale stopped and displayed 137 lbs. I couldn’t believe it and looked up at my husband who was smirking proudly. “Oh, my, god babe...” I exclaimed quietly and chuckled in amazement. “Did I do a good job?” he grinned as I now noticed his erection behind his pants. “God, you have no idea how much you turn me on,” I sighed lustfully and embraced my husband and began to make out with him.

We kept kissing as we fumbled our way to our bedroom as quietly as we could in our aroused state. I closed the door behind us and immediately began pulling the clothes off my thin husband’s torso. “Strip,” I ordered as I took a step back and watched him undress. I just loved his frail and petite look so much. The combination of his tiny weak body and his lovely cock just made me feel a special type of way. “Give me a flex babe,” I smiled. He promptly complied and raised his muscleless arms, curling them inwards. “Oh my god,” I moaned as I walked up and felt their softness, “You have the arms of a little girl,” I giggled. “Wait, I have an idea,” I said and quickly ran out the room.

Returning with a measuring tape, I couldn’t help but grin at my husband. He immediately knew what was going on and his slight smirk revealed his excitement. I walked up to my nude lover, “First, let’s measure what’s most important,” I smirked and squatted down, grabbing the tape and began measuring my husband’s throbbing, fully erect dick. “Oh my god, I exclaimed as I read the measurement from base to tip, “You’re 8 inches babe! I thought you were 7.” “What? I... I was...” he looked down in disbelief and met the satisfied expression on my face. “Well I guess someone has grown then,” I grinned, “A wife can’t complain.” As a tease, I blew lightly at the tip, causing his dick to twitch, which made me laugh a little.

Proceeding with my measurements, I pulled the tape around his twiggy calves, which measured only 13.5 inches. My excitement was growing as I realized that we would for the first time fully establish the massive size difference between the two of us.

Further up, his pudgy thighs came out to be 18.5 inches, which made me shudder with arousal as I thought of my arm size being close to the size of his legs. As I announced the measurement, I looked up at my husband who had a shocked and knowing look on his face. I grinned, knowing he was having the same thoughts as I.

Standing back up, I went on to measure his petite waist, which to both our astonishment was a measly 29 inches around. His stomach was tiny and flat, absent of any visible muscle. I was shocked and fought the near irresistible urge to reach down and finger myself. I was getting really riled up.

Continuing, I measured his flexed arms and kind of laughed in disbelief as I read the measurements. His upper arms were barely 12 inches around, and his skin and bone forearms were only 10 inches around. With lust in my eyes, I glared into my husband’s eyes as we connected deeply. He had transformed his body into a weak, frail, and helpless one, and had in turn made my deepest fantasy come true. He knew it, and the proud expression on his face confirmed as much.

“My god babe... your skinny ass is so fucking hot,” I remarked as I handed him the measuring tape, stepped back and began to strip off my clothes. As eager as I was to get things on, I took it slow and made it a show.  “Now... come over here,” I gestured seductively with my finger. “It’s time we find out how much of a muscle mom I have become isn’t it?” I grinned.

Having walked up to my nude, titanic female body, he began to kneel down. However, before he could, I stopped him. “Wait,” I said and turned around, squatting down slightly, “Let me get a pump first,” I continued as I signaled him to jump up on my back. With excitement he got up on my back, wrapping his twiggy arms over my bulging shoulders and around my strong neck. I began squatting repeatedly. It was beyond easy and I felt like I could keep going endlessly. After speeding through what must’ve over thirty repetitions, I let him down. I turned around and shook my meaty thigh back and forth, showcasing the size of the muscles in my leg. Suddenly I tensed up and flexed my squad, causing the muscles to abruptly harden. “Go on, let’s see how big these girls have become,” I grinned.

My husband kneeled down in front of me and first measured my calf. As he pulled the tape around, I flexed, making the diamond shaped muscles in my calf to bulge and turn rock hard. After taking the measurement, I could see his hands begin to shake a little as he looked down at the measuring tape. “Well?” I inquired. “I... it’s... 19...” he said meekly as he looked up at me. I put the hands over my mouth in shock as I realized what he had just realized, my calves were bigger than his thighs.

My face began feeling really hot as I was beginning to become crazily turned on. “K-keep going,” I said, trying to keep my composure. He reached up around my massive flexed thighs, pulling the tape around. Seeing his small hands by my unyielding quads of steel, I felt like an absolute goddess. “Oh my god honey... they’re... 29.5.” he moaned. “Oh my god, really?” I exclaimed, realizing my pumped thighs were bigger around than my husband’s waist. “Yes, my love,” he looked up at me with love, admiration, and awe.

I grinned, “Do my waist now babe.” He stood up and I found it quite amusing how wobbly he was on his legs at this point. He brought the tape around my solid, muscle bound core and abs that had become so strong over time due to the heavy loads they had to stabilize constantly. As his meek hands brushed against my ripped waist I felt unbelievably hot, knowing how impenetrable my midsection would be if faced by my husband’s fists. “32...” he spoke softly and looked up at me. I looked down at my abs and ran my hands across the six bulging mounds of muscle, sexily admiring myself. “Babe...” I looked up at my husband, “Punch my stomach,” I grinned. “Sweetie, no, I can’t...” he stepped back slightly. “Babe... I’m serious. You can’t hurt me, and I think you know it too,” I smiled wickedly. “Don’t you want to see how you literally couldn’t hurt your wife even if you wanted to?” I smirked mischievously. “O-okay...” he gave in, although hesitantly.

He threw a light punch first, as expected. “Come on babe, try your hardest,” I implored. He threw another punch, slightly harder this time, but once again I didn’t really feel it. I simply laughed at his subpar effort and began blowing on my nails nonchalantly, showing how truly unaffected I was. He began throwing consecutive punches, one after the other, increasing the force each time as he monitored my reaction. I made sure to show no care for his feeble hits, which wasn’t a challenge since I legitimately didn’t feel much. Soon I began to notice him really trying and almost looking desperate in his attempts. I couldn’t help but laugh as I realized he couldn’t punch any harder. “I told you babe, you can’t hurt me... I’m way too strong for you,” I grabbed both his arms, holding him still. “And you... you are way too weak...” I cooed as I looked him lovingly in the eyes.

“Now, before we move on, I think a pump is in order,” I said as I quickly scooped my feather light hubby in my arms. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I began to curl him repeatedly. After fifteen reps, I let him down and moaned as I pumped my arms in a most muscular pose. “Aaaahhhh, come and measure my babies now,” I grinned and flexed my right bicep proudly, causing the mountainous muscles to bulge powerfully.

My husband walked up and eagerly pulled the measuring tape around the peak of my huge bicep. I made sure to flex as hard as I could, squeezing out every last bit of size. “My god,” he chuckled in disbelief. “Whaaat, how big am I?” I inquired excitedly. “Sweetie, it... it’s 18.5 inches...” he answered. “Oh my god!” I exclaimed, “Are you saying my arms are bigger than your legs? Unironically?” I said giddily. “Y-yes...” he responded softly.

I could barely contain my excitement as I presented my forearm. “Come on, lets see these powerful babes too.” He measured my thickly muscled and vascular forearm and announced it to be 16.5 inches around. “Babe...” I moaned, “Both my forearms together are bigger than your waist...” I laughed as I began to flex my forearms, twisting my wrists as I showcased their size and power.

I put my hands on my husband’s shoulders and guided him closer to our bed. As we passed by our full length bedroom mirror I stopped in utter disbelief at how significant the Size difference between us were. “Oh my god, look at us babe...” I commented. He looked over and became completely gobsmacked as he looked as us in awe and simply said, “Wow...”

I sauntered over to the bed and climbed up on it, crawling toward the headboard in feline manner, sexily swaying my hips, knowing my husband was staring at my impressive behind. I arched my back and began sensually flexing my massively muscled glutes, causing them bounce and undulate rhythmically. I had developed a strong mind-muscle connection with my glute muscles and could flex and control them with ease.

Serving as both a tease and an invite, my little show proved to be effective as my husband climbed onto the bed and crawled up beside me. As he did, he ran his soft hands over my unyielding bulbous glutes, across my thickly muscled lumbar and up my huge, dense upper back and traps. He began to fondle and massage the bulging muscles of my wide back and shoulders, and it felt really good. However, my greedy and throbbing vagina desperately had to have him, and so I quickly twisted onto my back underneath him, and clamped my thighs around his waist, trapping him between my legs. With a playful squeeze I looked my husband lovingly in the eyes and simply said, “I love you babe,” giggling a little as he grunted because of my light squeeze.

I moaned audibly as he entered my strong pussy and gently began to thrust back and forth passionately. He lay on top of my much larger and rock solid body, and rubbed my thick bulging abs. His hands eventually found their way to my massive pecs, and naturally he began to explore their size and thickness as I flexed them for him. My astonishingly large pecs were rock solid as I flexed and he had zero chance of denting them, which he was well aware of as he explored the thick muscle fibers and striations, as well as the really deep pec cleavage.

I was in a state of unimaginable arousal and felt absolutely euphoric as we made love. It wasn’t rough, rather it was passionate and loving. I was being worshipped and it made me reach unbelievable heights of pleasure.

His hands roamed across my pecs over to my shoulders. I brought my arms up and flexed my arms against my head. I knew it was a sexy look and like I had anticipated, it drew my husband’s attention. His soft palms enveloped the peaks of my biceps and they lingered there as he kept thrusting harder and faster into me. I was quickly nearing orgasm and so was he. I popped my biceps a few times as he held onto them but quickly forgot to keep going as I climaxed. I moaned loudly as my body began to writhe and spasm uncontrollably, causing my muscles to tense, ripple, and bulge. I stifled my moans, not wanting to wake our son as I rode the climax to an absolutely heavenly orgasm.

Having orgasmed as well, my husband slowed down and stopped thrusting. As he was about to pull out, I, for whatever reason, decided that I wasn’t done with him. I locked my legs around him once more, pulling him fully back inside of me. Monitoring his surprised reaction, I simply grinned confidently as I began to flex the muscles of my womanly insides. Squeezing and pulsating firmly around his shaft, I was determined to showcase my complete control.

I reached up and grabbed his neck, pulling him down and into my solid pecs, crushing him against their mass. Completely trapped and incapacitated, my husband was now unable to move as I forcibly pleasured his manhood. He tried to get out a few times but quickly gave in, submitting completely as he relaxed.

For a few minutes, I kept my skillful massage and pleasuring squeezes going, eventually bringing him to the verge of another orgasm. The muscular control over my vagina even surprised me these days and it was incredibly satisfying being able to pleasure my man like this. Not only had I complete control of everything that went on, I felt like I had become the absolute pinnacle of what a woman could be, and it was nothing short of invigorating, and it was definitely intoxicating.

As I felt him moan into my pec cleavage, and as I felt his seed ejaculating within me, I finally let him go. As he lay limp between my legs and across my titanic body I felt a sense of complete satisfaction come over me. I brought my arms behind my head in a proud accomplished pose and simply smiled at my cute husband. “My god... you are unbelievable honey,” he moaned with exhaustion and smiled back at me. I threw a teasing wink back at him as I began to pop my bulging biceps sensually beside my head, “I know babe, I know...”

END

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2023, 09:38:28 am »
Such a beautiful story, but all good things come to an end. Unfortunately we didn't see her curling him with one arm, or her arms growing to almost the size of his shrinking waist—but perhaps not going overboard is what made this story so unbelievably hot. Great job, and I look forward to anything else that you might write!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2023, 10:00:50 pm »
Super hot stuff, my friend. Loving your work.  :bravo:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2023, 07:10:44 am »
Thanks. This was a great story even if I've hoped that it was not ended yet.

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2023, 02:58:37 pm »
Thanks for the comments guys.

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2023, 06:59:02 pm »
You made fans. Keep up the good work

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Confessions of a muscle mom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View