Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:08:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Growing Love  (Read 58441 times)

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Her Growing Love
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2022, 04:34:37 pm »
I mean, at least he didn't hide it and was honest. What are the odds she takes it gracefully...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2022, 04:34:37 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2022, 05:26:46 am »
Can't wait until Sandy gets bigger than Marcus.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2022, 04:50:10 pm »
Next two chapters. Hope you enjoy.

10 - Sandy - Payback

“Imagine my surprise when I recognized Marcus from when he played at UCLA, but then also connected that he was your husband,” Tamra continued, “I was getting ready to go up to him and introduce myself when I noticed him immediately being friendly with one of my players, Britt. While she’s a good, hard player, she definitely seems a little…slutty. Anyways, I saw them basically flirting throughout the entire session. And after the session was over I stayed back for a bit, hiding myself behind a door. I was shocked to see them go into one of the private rooms where the trainers give treatment to the players, and shut the door.” She briefly paused then, looking at me with a silent look in her eyes asking if I should continue. I softly nodded my head yes. “After seeing this, I walked up to the closed door and listened in for a minute… Sandy, I’m so sorry, but I think you can guess what was going on in there.”

Right as she finished speaking I noticed I had gotten a text. I read through Marcus’ bullshit nonsense and handed the phone to Tamra, silently staring straight ahead. She took a look  at the text and then looked up and me, holding my hand, “Oh Sandy, I’m so sorry. Hey, why don’t we just reschedule the third treatment and you go home and relax?” I continued to look ahead, unblinking, “No. If anything I’m more determined now to continue my transformation into my best self. And clearly becoming my best self is too much for Marcus…oh well, his loss. But if that prick thinks he can cheat on my and get away with it? Well…I have some ideas there.” I looked Tamra square in the eye, “It’s time Tamra. Let’s make me into the ultimate version of myself.”

I lied down on the table as Tamra prepared the treatment. She hooked up the IV, having plenty of choices for veins in my strong, powerful hand. “All right Sandy, here we go. I’ll see you and your best self on the other side honey.” She held my hand as I started to slip away. Visions played across my closed eyelids of Marcus fucking what I imagined this Britt chick looked like. And then I saw what I had planned for him. I smiled as I faded away completely into the dark.

I awoke with a start, my eyes closed one instant and fully open the next. I looked down at my body. I hadn’t removed my clothes before going under and now saw them in tatters lying under and around my body. And what a body. I looked up and down myself, a large smile forming on my face. If this wasn’t ideal perfection I couldn’t imagine how it could get better. And I felt incredible, as if my veins were live wires coursing 10,000 volts throughout my body.

I hopped off the table, immediately going to the door without any regard for getting dressed. I opened it, Tamra standing in the doorway holding a raincoat. She gasped in surprise at my nakedness, looking up into my face, and then slowly up and down my body. “Uhhh…Sandy…oh my god…holy fuck you look like a god! You’re so…,” she licked her lips, “…huge!” I remained looking straight ahead, “I’ll see you tomorrow Tamra. Right now I’ve got…business to attend to.”

I started walking past her to leave. Everyone in the gym caught a brief look at me before Tamra caught up behind me and threw the raincoat on me. “At least put this on Sandy - it’s pouring outside.” I kept walking out of the gym, everyone now completely silent and staring after me, their mouths open and eyes wide.

I walked through the parking lot and to my car, steam literally coming off of my body as I was rained on. I got into my car and drove home, a smile on my face the entire time as I thought about what I was going to do.

11 - Marcus - Dominated

The door slammed open and there was Sandy, wearing a rain coat, beads of water still dripping down its sides. “Well, I guess you needed to make sure you were fresh and clean for your little fuck buddy before leaving?” Marcus looked at me, a confused expression on his face, “What the fuck are you talking about?” I was staring straight through him, “Look Marcus, it’s one thing for you to not like what’s happening with my body. We could have discussed it, or I may have even been willing to try to get my body smaller, but to go and fuck some girl? That just doesn’t fly.” He smirked slightly, “Well, I guess you know for sure then. Like I said Sandy, it’s over. You can do whatever you want with your body and you don’t have to worry about what I think.” I frowned at him, “That’s bullshit Marcus. When you’re married you don’t go fucking someone else, even if you’re having problems,” I smirked back at him, “But since you chose to do that, you’re now gonna get a little payback. Lucky for you, you might just end up enjoying it a bit. Now fortunately you’re already set up for us to get started being naked in there; here, let me go ahead and join you.”

She took off her raincoat to reveal that she was naked underneath. Her face was still the same, but that’s where any past similarity ended. Coming down from her chin, her bull neck was studded with veins, and had a large Adams’s apple protruding from it. Her traps made her neck into a volcano shape, bulging out the sides. Flowing from her traps, her delts were dense cantaloupes full of striations. As my eyes wandered across her body, she brought her arms up into a front double biceps flex. Her arms would be the envy of any man, with biceps the size of grapefruits rising in peaks that rose even higher than her impressive delts. Her triceps hung underneath in huge arches that balanced the enormity of her biceps. And her chest. Holy shit, her chest! Her tits were now enormous, but firmly framed by pecs that looked like slabs of granite underneath, the space in between her tits looking like tectonic plates that had just separated. Below that her abs were eight balls of muscle that looked like bricks a mason had tightly cobbled together. Her legs caught my eyes next, as she was flexing her quads. With each flex, the separation in the muscle was extremely noticeable. I once again thought of tectonic places, but this time they were violently rubbing against each other, causing one side to bubble up and cause an earthquake. But what I kept not wanting to see. What I kept trying to look away from, and finally having to face… was her clit. While I could tell it was flaccid, it was nevertheless a good four inches in size. It was thick even in this state, with a couple of veins present. It had a tip that made it look like an actual cock, complete with a large mushroom head and a meatus hole at the end.

As she walked towards the shower, I realized I was now having to look up to meet her face. Unbelievably she had grown even taller, now taller than me. As she opened the shower door and walked inside, she gripped her clit and stroked it, making it grow and harden up almost instantly. While I thought for sure she couldn’t have too much more length in that thing, I was wrong. It grew to a length I couldn’t believe, its head sticking angrily up in the air. “All right big guy… after all this shit you’ve put me through today, I need a nice release. And I know just the feeling I need to get it. Now get ready to take this big clit!” she bellowed.

“Fuck you San-“ I started before she quickly pressed me down to me knees, immediately shoving her huge clit into my mouth. Its thick length pressed through my mouth and into my throat, the tip finally resting at the top of the inside of my throat. I immediately started gagging but Sandy held my head firmly in place, “You might as well start breathing through your nose, cause you’re not going to be through with this for a while.” She started shoving that big thing back in forth in my mouth, its tip never fully coming out of my throat. I immediately tried to get payback from when she bit down on my cock and went to clamp my jaws shut. But her clit was so hard, and so thick, that I couldn’t bite down at all and my teeth barely sunk into the firm appendage. “Oooh Marcus, keep doing that! That feels incredible!” she panted.

I shut my eyes, trying not to think about it, but at the same time realized I was getting slightly turned on as well. I opened my eyes and looked down, seeing my cock growing erect. I looked up at Sandy. My eyes were barely able to see past her enormous tits, but I could see her flexing and unflexing one arm, the other still holding the back of my head. Seeing this raw display of power simultaneously had me excited and scared. Not knowing how she would respond to my pushing back too much, I decided to just take it and get it over with.

After she rode my mouth for what seemed like an hour - but was probably just ten minutes or so - she suddenly pulled her clit out of my aching mouth. “Say ahh Marcus!” she said before unleashing a torrent of cum into my face. Where previously she had squirted from her pussy, she now ejaculated a huge load from the tip of her clit. My jaw was slightly unhinged so I was unable to shut my mouth before the initial stream sprayed in there. It was still both salty and sweet as before, but was noticeably thicker, coating the inside of my mouth and tongue with its sticky texture. The rest of the stream coated my face, forcing me to close my eyes as her clit continued erupting. Finally it ended and I opened my eyes, my eyesight slightly blurred with cum dripping down the sides of my eyes in addition to the rest of my face. I started spitting it out of my mouth as Sandy laughed, “Now you know what I felt like all those times. Believe it or not, being face-fucked and having loads of sticky goo shot down your throat isn’t a great experience. That being said, we’re just getting started - time for round two!”

She reached over and put her hands under my armpits. She easily picked me up and threw me over her shoulder, walking out of the still running shower and into the bedroom. “Sandy, what the fuck are you doing?” I yelled at her. “You brought this on yourself Marcus. Not only have you controlled me whenever we had sex, but then to fuck some other girl like I don’t mean anything? If I was you I would try to enjoy this, because it’s the last time you’ll ever be intimate with me,” she replied, “Now here you go!” she tossed me onto the bed.

Laying face-up on the bed, she came up behind my head and once again shoved her clit into my mouth. Climbing on top of me and into the bed, she moved her torso down my body, firmly keeping her clit shoved down my throat. Suddenly she leaned forward and impaled her throat onto my cock. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised she was doing this and started to moan with pleasure. She heard this and came off my cock for a moment, “Don’t get too excited, I’m not doing this for your pleasure. I’ve just been wondering what 69 would feel like with this new big clit. Now keep working that mouth good Marcus and we might just stay in this position for a while.”

Not wanting to think about what other positions she might be thinking of going into, I resolved myself and starting actually giving her a blowjob. Needless to say it was very strange for me to be sucking off what was basically a huge cock, but seeing as how her mouth was hoovering mine at the same time, I was compliant and sucked it to the best of my ability. I will say that staring right at her huge ass was a mighty turn-on, and after a while I started getting into it, my hands roaming her back and glutes. For a moment she was into it, her hips grinding into me and her tongue working magic on my cock as she sucked it. But suddenly she stiffened and stopped, her mouth once again coming off my cock completely, “No, no. That’s how it COULD have been with us Marcus. If you hadn’t fucked it up. But I’m not gonna let myself fall down into that trap. Playtime for you is now over. Time to go back to you learning a lesson.”

She pulled her clit out of my mouth and turned herself around, now facing me. She moved up on my body, placing her knees on the insides of my elbows, painfully pinning my arms down. Once again she shoved her huge meat into my mouth, pressing its full length down into my throat. She started face-fucking me, this time pulling her clit all the way almost out of my mouth before shoving it all the way back in. As she got into it I looked up at her and saw that she was rubbing her huge tits. She tweaked her nipples with her fingers, both of them fully hard and almost an inch long. She continued like this for minutes, her eyes closed and her moaning growing louder and louder. Just when I was starting to feel like my jaw was going to break or wondering if I would suffocate, she bellowed out, “Ooooh fuck, get ready to take this!”

She shoved the full length of her clit down my throat and arched her back, her hands placed behind her head. As I felt her clit start to stiffen even more in her mouth, I saw her tits start erupting with milk. It shot in arcs out from her nipples, small amounts that didn’t cover the room beyond starting to coat my face. And it was at that point that her clit started emptying itself into my throat. There was so much volume that after a few seconds my gag reflex activated. But as she kept her clit firmly in place, I wasn’t able to cough or spit it up. So suddenly, to my horror, I felt her cum start streaming out of my nose, its thick stickiness making it even harder to breath. It was at that point that I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. And to make my humiliation complete, I sickeningly realized that her cum, having nowhere else to go, had now also made its way into my tear ducts, making my tears thickly stream down my face.

She finally finished and I laid there unmoving. She pulled her still hard clit out of my mouth, coated with a mixture of her cum and my saliva. My stomach felt stuffed with all the cum that had been blasted into it, my nose still had tendrils off the stuff coming out of it, and the tears at the corners of my eyes were starting to dry as thick trails. She looked down at me, her tits still leaking a little milk, her clit still oozing slightly from its tip, “And now we’re to the last part.” I coughed, a small wad of her cum spitting out from my throat, “Sandy, what the fuck is wrong with you? You’re done, okay? I get it that I fucked up but this is ridiculous.” She continued looking down at me, “Trust me, I didn’t want it to go this way. And it didn’t have to. But when you cheated on me… and after all these years of me being subservient to you in bed. You grabbing my head and shoving your cock down my throat. Frequently not caring if I was enjoying myself, or getting off. And then to just make it worse by immediately fucking someone else at the first sign of a problem for you? You basically turned ME into a slut by your actions. And I’m not going to take it. And I’m certainly in a position to make you pay for it.” She smiled as she said the next part, “Now your luck may just be about to turn. To finish up, we’re gonna have a little contest. And whoever wins, is the one who’s gonna be doing the actual fucking tonight.”

I looked at her with a confused expression, “Contest? What the fuck are you talking about?” She continued smiling, “Here, stand up big guy and we’ll get started.” I stood up beside the bed, face to face with Sandy. I was still shocked to be looking slightly up to meet her gaze. She continued, “So here’s the deal: whoever is bigger gets to do the fucking. If it’s you, feel free to put your cock wherever you want to. But if it’s me…,” she grabbed her shaft, “Well… I think you know where this is gonna go.” I shook my head and started to walk away, “Fuck you Sandy. I’m not gonna fucking do this shit. I’m out.” As I was turning away from her I felt an iron vise grip my shoulder, keeping me in place. “You most certainly are gonna do this Marcus. And if you’re lucky, it WILL be you fucking me. Now let’s get started!”

She twisted me around, once again putting me face to face with her. She inched forward until we were almost pressed against each other, and knelt down slightly, putting her clit directly under my cock. “Now, whoever’s piece isn’t touching the other person is the loser. I’m not fully hard from just emptying myself into you, but that won’t last for long! Now, you better think about fucking that little slut you fucked earlier, cause you’re gonna need every last millimeter I think!”

I looked down and saw that my cock was almost fully hard. It made me wonder how I was so turned on in the midst of this, but somehow my cock was raging hard. It pressed into Sandy’s pelvis as I felt her clit directly underneath. Sandy looked down as well, “Oh my god that’s so fucking hot! Mmmm Marcus, this is gonna be fun!” And with that, she wrapped her strong hand around both of our pieces and started rubbing them together, stroking back and forth between our pelvises. “Uuuunnnnhhhh FUUUUUCCCKKK YES!” she moaned in a deep, rumbling voice. The goo still coating her clit was acting as a lubricant as she kept up a smooth, steady motion. To my horror I noticed that her clit was growing harder, lengthening out bit by bit. “Yeah Marcus, take a look at that huge girl meat. Mmmm, I know you’ve always taken pride in your big cock, but just wait until you see my thick…long…clit once its fully grown!” I looked down and saw that my cock was still pressing into her pelvis, “No fucking way! See! My cock is still pressing into you!” She looked down as she kept rubbing, and all the sudden I felt her clit press into my pelvis. “Ohhhhh YEEESSSSl” she moaned. Her clit started pressing hard into my pelvis and I started to see its thickness eclipsing mine from underneath. “Mmmmm…oh fuck yes, look at that thick girl meat!” she grunted. “What the…NO!” I yelled as I watched. Her clit literally pushed my pelvis backwards, digging into my body as I noticed my cock was no longer touching her body at all. She kept stroking for a a couple seconds longer, “Almost done Marcus, she’s still got just a little bit more growing to do!” With a final, disgusting motion her clit grew a last little bit. Its thickness as seen from above was easily larger than mine, its length more than mine by the entirety of my cock head.

I immediately tried to run as she once again grabbed my in that strong grip by the shoulders. “Oooohh Marcus…guess I’m bigger than you in every way now, huh? Now buckle up little man, cause I’m about to pound your fucking guts out!” And with that, she immediately spun me around, and shoved her clit up into my asshole. I felt as though my body was instantly coming torn apart from the insides, everything having to move around inside to accompany her insane girth. I guess it was fortunate her clit was coated in all that spunk, because when she started to fuck me, it easily went in and out of my painfully stretched asshole. “Holy. Fucking. SHIT! That feels INCREDIBLE! Now I see why you wanted to do it to me so badly! Mmmm, fuck yeah! Take every one of my huge inches inside of that ass!” I stopped trying to fight or resist and resigned myself to what was happening. To my shock once again I noticed that my cock was still raging hard, and now starting to drip a little precum. Sandy looked down and noticed as well, “Ooooh, I see that someone likes getting fucked like a little slut, huh? Well, good! Since this’ll be the last time you ever touch this body, you might as well get a little enjoyment as well!”

She continued railing into me, her speed starting to increase as she moaned even louder. Just when I thought my asshole was literally going to tear open, she screamed out, “Get ready to take all my fucking cum up inside of you you fucking prick!” And with that, I felt a volcano explode inside of me. My insides felt like they were boiling as loads of hot cum filled them up. They quickly couldn’t take any more and I felt streams of her warm cum running out of my ass and down my legs. Just then I started spasming myself, and felt as if I too was going to erupt. Sandy noticed this and reached her hand down, grabbing my cock. “Now all that’s left Marcus is for you to get a dose of your own medicine!” I realized what she was about to do and tried my best to keep from cumming, but there was no stopping it.

My cock erupted like it never had before, a steady stream of cum shooting out and right into my face where Sandy was now directing it. While it was a fraction of what Sandy had filled me up with, it still lasted for a while, and was enough to put a second layer of spunk onto my already coated face. The second it was over Sandy held us in that position, her still hard clit reforming my insides. “Now it’s over Marcus. And so are we.” And with that I blacked out, falling forward off of her clit, and into a puddle of goo that had pooled on the floor.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2022, 05:02:58 pm »
Great story  :clap: Usually, I like a slow burn but this worked well. I'm looking forward to when her bench surpasses his 315. 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2022, 06:01:38 am »
Hope she will now really outgrow him.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2022, 06:30:07 am »
Absolutely great work! I am very much enjoying the story and cannot wait to see the results of the second treatment. K+!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2022, 07:05:29 am »
I must have gone to sleep since the results of her third treatment did a number on Marcus. Good for her and goodbye Marcus!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2022, 05:03:50 pm »
An interesting turn. It's deviating from the original tale but in a good way.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2022, 07:02:49 am »
Hope there will be more "growing love".

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2022, 08:56:48 pm »
After the split Marcus trains like hell and gets bigger by 1+ inch (everywhere). So he thinks he could win the dick/clit battle again.
So he asked for a date of good old times.
But Sandy got huge by 5+ inches and will show him what she can do now.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2022, 10:20:35 pm »
12 - Sandy - New Beginnings

I watched as Marcus fell off of my clit, passing out in a pile on the floor, smack dab in the middle of a puddle that included breast milk, his cum, my cum, and sweat. The mixture was thick and milky-white, and immediately stuck to him where he was lying in it.

I looked down at my body. My tits were proudly standing out, the nipples still dripping slightly. I couldn’t even see my abs below them, but could feel their hard density as I flexed them. With each flex, I was able to see my massive clit jerking up and down as well. It was still oozing cum, a long tendril hanging halfway down to the floor. My legs below were covered in veins, my quads looking like a mountain range crisscrossed with rivers.

I looked at Marcus, unmoving. For a moment I felt bad. Had I gone too far? Did he deserve what I had just done to him? I thought about this for a while. But ultimately I kept remembering all the times he had held my head in place on his cock, uncaring if it felt good or not while it pressed into the top of my throat. I picked him up easily off of the floor and tossed him into the bed, deciding to give him a measure of dignity. He stayed passed out, now asleep in the fetal position on top of the bed.

I decided it was the perfect time to measure myself and went into the bathroom. Getting out the measuring tape and scale, I was astonished at what I found:

6’4”, 250 pounds, 44F-34-44
Arms: 19”
Legs: 32”
Calves: 18”

And with my clit still rock hard, forming another appendage out from legs, I squealed with delight when I stretched the measuring tape from its base to end:

Clit: 9”

My magnificent natural tits would have been envied by female pornstars. And my massive clit would make male pornstars wishing their cocks were as impressive…with the women wishing they could feel its girth inside of them. With that thought, I all the sudden started thinking of Tamra. Remembering how I saw her rubbing herself while I was doing squats and she thought I wasn’t looking. Not to mention her reaction when she saw me standing in the nude earlier today. Well, I would see her again tomorrow morning at New You, and I was curious to see what she would have to say when I told her about what happened here with Marcus.

Finally exhausted after a day in which I had lifted huge amounts of weight, had my body undergo a massive metamorphosis, and had literally cum buckets while marathon fucking my now ex-husband, I walked back into the bedroom and collapsed into the bed. As I did so, Marcus slightly rustled, coming halfway out of sleep. I laid my clit across his side, still huge even in its now halfway erect state. “Careful, you don’t want to get her excited again. Or I might just have to get up for another round!” He quickly fell back asleep. I settled in to go to sleep as well, the last time Marcus would ever be in bed at my side.

When I woke up Marcus was gone. I could tell by looking around the bedroom that he had only hastily grabbed some of his clothes, drawers even still open. He must have wanted to ensure he was gone before I woke. And as I looked down at myself I could understand why.

The sweat and various bodily fluids had now dried on my body, creating a shiny glaze that only enhanced my impressive size. As I was lying down, my mountainous tits fell slightly to the side, allowing me to see down my body. The ridges of my abs stood solidly up from my stomach, small mountain ranges in their own right. And at the bottom of the valley that was my Adonis belt, my clit was draped across my leg. Even in its now flaccid state it was still impressively long and full, extending roughly five inches across my powerful quad. I chuckled to myself as I thought about how it was currently as long as the average man’s fully erect cock. That thought immediately got me excited and I could feel blood being pumped into the appendage, preparing to once again engorge it to its fully impressive size.

I was amazed that even after pumping out what felt like - and may have been - a gallon of jizz, I was already ready for more. And while it was extremely tempting to wrap both of my hands around my impressive appendage and make it erupt once again I contained myself, knowing that I had more plans for today. I smiled as I thought about what I had planned for today, and to my surprise a small spurt of precum leaked out of my clit. I wiped it off the massive head of my member and brought it to my mouth, its salty sweetness coating my tongue.

Before I allowed myself to get even more carried away, I got up from bed and went to shower. As the water trailed down my body, washing away the remnants of yesterday’s events, I thought about how today would be the first day of my new life. Rubbing my long hair and body I was both happy that my physical ideal was now realized, and that I could hopefully find someone new who would appreciate me for all that I was. These thoughts almost immediately starting leading to images of Tamra in my mind. I thought about her short, muscular physique. Her lean chest that no doubt contained rock hard pecs. And her tight ass that looked like two boulders barely contained by her shorts. This last thought in particular sent a wave of pleasure through me, and I looked down at my now rock-hard clit.

Not able to help myself any longer I started stroking it, watch as it grew to its new fully engorged length. My one hand not enough I wrapped both hands around it, it’s length easily accommodating the length of both my hands. I closed my eyes, picturing in my head what it would feel like to be shoving it in and out of Tamra’s pussy and ass. With that thought the intensity of my stroking increased, and before I knew it I felt pressure building up within me. Arching my back I bellowed loudly as I erupted against the shower glass, my thick cum coating it milky white. After I was finished I opened my eyes and saw that I had dumped what must have been a pint of my goo against the glass, which was now slowly starting to fall down and pool on top of the drain.

After cleaning myself up I stepped out of the shower. After drying my hair I put it into a ponytail and started to get dressed. I put on a crop top shirt that just covered my tits, leaving my I my impressive abs fully exposed. I could see my Adonis belt lines leading into my tight short shorts. And even though I had managed to stuff my clit into my panties, there was no mistaking the now noticeable bulge standing out from the shorts. “Let people stare,” I thought. Probably would just turn me on and REALLY make it stand out if they did.

With a large smile on my face I set out, eager to put my plans for the day into motion.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2022, 05:33:15 am »
Now her fun begins and she'getting bigger. And also Marcus gets bigger and perhaps they meet again in another chapter where he sees that she hat super outmuscles him even more.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2022, 08:50:37 pm »
Outstanding story! Please continue!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2022, 06:56:12 pm »
Wow, another amazing story.  Uncovering this and Megan's Sisterhood on the same day was unexpected treasure!

(If I was Sarah, I'd have made Marcus lay there while I enjoyed an hour or three of multiple orgasms, but that's just me.)

You have so many possibilities KB.  Sex with Tamra, yes.

But then what will you choose?  How fast Sandy's enhanced body continue to grow rapidly while she works at New Beginnings? 

How does Marcus's relationship with his new girl go?  Does the new girl also seek New Beginnings?  Does she kick him out because he can't get over Sarah?

Does Marcus beg Sarah to let him come back?  Does Sarah let him?

Does New Beginnings give their new spokes model additional treatments?

KB has the plot in an excellent position with that being just the tip of what he can choose from. 

You have so many options KB.

A really excellent story and a really excellent world you've created Kev.  Terrific characters and terrific plot!

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2022, 04:44:14 am »
Wow, another amazing story.  Uncovering this and Megan's Sisterhood on the same day was unexpected treasure!

(If I was Sarah, I'd have made Marcus lay there while I enjoyed an hour or three of multiple orgasms, but that's just me.)

You have so many possibilities KB.  Sex with Tamra, yes.

But then what will you choose?  How fast Sandy's enhanced body continue to grow rapidly while she works at New Beginnings? 

How does Marcus's relationship with his new girl go?  Does the new girl also seek New Beginnings?  Does she kick him out because he can't get over Sarah?

Does Marcus beg Sarah to let him come back?  Does Sarah let him?

Does New Beginnings give their new spokes model additional treatments?

KB has the plot in an excellent position with that being just the tip of what he can choose from. 

You have so many options KB.

A really excellent story and a really excellent world you've created Kev.  Terrific characters and terrific plot!

Indeed! Speaking of another way the story could go: A competition between "Training" to get to a 'New beginning': Marcus's traditional style vs Sandy's style with some enhancing that goes off the rail culminating in a competition that could make the Olympia look like a public access show.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View