Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573888 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:00:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [gadaffie] Fiona
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [gadaffie] Fiona  (Read 10902 times)

gadaffie

Author: [gadaffie] Fiona
« on: June 25, 2007, 08:21:34 pm »
Fiona
by gadaffie

John was more excited than he could ever remember being. The previous night he had been having a quiet drink in his local pub when the most beautiful girl he had seen in ages started looking over his direction. She was about 5’6 long blonde hair, slim but not skinny, lovely long legs with just a hint of strength. She was what he called ‘fit’.  He hadn’t been out with any one in a few months and he didn’t need much encouragement. A few minutes later he was asking her if she wanted a drink. They spent about half an hour chatting when she suddenly announced she had to go. John was not a kid any more, he was 29 and had chatted up more than his fair share of girls in the past, he knew when a girl got up to leave he was wasting his time trying to push things. Accepting this was another one of those times he was surprised to say the least when she turned round and said.
“I’m terribly sorry to run off so quickly, maybe we can get together again” she paused for a moment then said “Are you free tomorrow night?”
“I guess so.” He replied
“Good, then can you come round to my sisters place around 10:30”
“Sure I can. Do you want me to bring anything?” he asked.
“No just yourself will do.”
She gave John the address and got up to leave. She was just about to push open the door when he called after her
“Hang on a sec’ I don’t even know your name”
She turned round and with a smile on her face said, “Just ask for Fiona.” With that she pushed the door open and skipped out.
John couldn’t believe his luck, and now he was approaching the address Fiona had given him. He had been thinking about this moment all day and half the previous night. He came to the outside door of a block of apartments. There was an intercom on the wall with four buttons. He pushed the one for the top apartment and waited. A few seconds later, he heard a female voice.
“Who is it?”
“Its John” he said
“Come on up”
The door buzzed open and John stepped inside. He climbed the stairs to the fourth floor, and noticed that they went up another floor but were blanked off to prevent anyone going further.
“Fiona’s apartment must take the top two floors,” he thought
He came to the door and knocked.
“Come on in” he heard the same female voice shout. “The doors open”
He pushed the door ajar and walked in. He found himself in a small entrance hall with two doors off to either side, opening out to a large lounge. As he walked into the lounge he caught a glimpse of a woman darting into another room off to his right. She seemed to be wearing a white towelling dressing gown. He was a little surprised but as the whole situation was unusual he thought no more about it.
“Hi, how are you” he called out not really knowing what else to say.
“I’m fine” came the reply
John thought there was something odd about the way she sounded but couldn’t put his finger on it.
“Have you anything in mind for tonight” he called out. He was walking round the room familiarising himself to the surroundings and had just reached the wall furthest from the exit when a woman walked out of the room. She walked over to the door and locked it. She then put the key into the pocket of her dressing gown. John’s mouth was opening and closing like a fish. He couldn’t believe what he was looking at. The Woman standing in front of him was very like Fiona in hair and facial looks. She was just as beautiful, had long Blond hair hanging down to her shoulders and the same piercing blue eyes. This however was where the similarity finished, as she was much taller, at least 6’1, but the main difference was that where Fiona was slim, this woman was not. And yet she was not fat either. The dressing gown was tied tightly around her waist, showing it to be probably smaller than his own, but her shoulders and chest were enormous. He couldn’t make out any more detail as the dressing gown was made of heavy towelling and It went down to her ankles but it was obvious this lady was big..
“I have something in mind” she said
“H…. H…Hi” he finally managed to stammer out. “I’m John is Fiona about”
“Oh yes” she replied “She is right here”
As she spoke she slowly moved toward John.
“I…I was meant to meet her tonight”
“I know” came back the reply
John wasn’t sure what was going on but he began to feel something was not right. He was pretty sure to that this big woman had been drinking. All the while she was moving slowly and deliberately towards him.
John was beginning to feel very uncomfortable and wasn’t sure what to say next. Finally he just said
“Who are you?”
“I’m Fiona,” she said smiling.
John had never been top of his class at school but neither was he stupid. The way the girl the previous night had said, “Ask for Fiona” sprang to his mind.
“What is going on?” he asked, “Who was it I spoke to last night?”
“Oh that was my sister Jane, She is nice isn’t she.”
“I thought I was meeting her tonight”
“Did she say that?”
“Well no not really but she made it sound that way.” John was frantically trying to think what it was that Jane had said, but Fiona was right. She hadn’t said she would be here.
Fiona was still smiling and still moving slowly towards John. She was now a couple of feet away. Involuntarily John started to retreat. He wasn’t a coward, in fact John was the kind of guy would never start a fight and would try his best to avoid confrontation, but when the chips were down he could step in and sort things out, as many of his mates had found to their relief. This was different though. Fiona was moving towards him, invading his personal space, she was a stunningly beautiful woman. However she was over six feet tall and big, I mean very, very big. She was also drunk as far as he could tell but had the sweetest smile on her face you wouldn’t believe she could hurt a fly but his back was against the wall and she was only inches from him. All of this information was flying around inside John’s head and he couldn’t come up with a clear strategy. If He did nothing what she would do. Should he strike out? Firstly he wasn’t sure she meant him any harm, secondly he had never hit a woman in his life, thirdly she was big enough to do him serious damage. He wasn’t sure he could take her on and fourthly he wasn’t sure if he wanted to stop her, as I already said she was breathtakingly beautiful. Instead he grabbed her by her upper arms and tried to hold her back, at least until he figured out what the next move was.
  This was when he received another surprise. John had held women by their arms before, not in these circumstances for sure but nevertheless he knew what to expect when you held a woman’s arms. First if the woman was not fat they would be small, he would be able to engulf them in his hands, until he was almost able to touch his fingers and thumbs. Second they would be soft, like marshmallow, providing very little resistance if he squeezed. He expected to get a good grip by going for the arms. None of the above was true. The arms he went for were big, very big. In fact they were so big that not only did his hands not engulf them but they didn’t even go half way round. Nor were they soft, he was feeling them through the towelling gown but they were absolutely solid. He tried to squeeze them but they didn’t budge.
Fiona saw the look of confusion mixed with a little fear on his face.
“Don’t worry,” she said, “I won’t hurt you.”
“Wha… What do you want from me?” he blurted out.
By this time he had been backed into the corner of the room and still had his hands straight out in front of him. He was pushing her back with all his strength but she still kept coming forward. Even though he had his back braced against the wall he could not stop this woman from pushing his arms back with no apparent effort. She just moved forward until her breasts were touching his chest.
“I just want you,” she said at last, her face just a few inches from his. He could smell the strange sweet aroma of her perfume mixed with alcohol from her breath. He could feel the pressure of her breasts pressing against him. They were large and soft, but as she pushed against him he felt the power of her chest crushing him against the wall preventing him from moving.
“What for” he asked, guessing what the answer would be.
“For me” she said.
With that she lifted her arms up until her hands were level with Johns head. His hands which were still pushing against her upper arms were brushed aside as though of no consequence at all and holding his head in her powerful hands kissed him on the mouth.. John thought it was the end; his head was crushed in a vice like grip, which made him feel woozy He let out a loud moan and felt himself go weak at the knees. Fiona immediately released her grip on his head and held him up with her hands under his armpits. She was holding his entire body weight with her arms outstretched for several seconds and showed no signs of strain.
“I’m sorry are you OK?” she asked as John came round.
By the look on her face and the sound of her voice John could tell she was being sincere.
“Yeah, I’m fine” he said untruthfully as he felt like someone had just stuck his head in a vice and cranked the handle.
“I didn’t mean to hurt you”
“No I’m OK”
A broad smile crept across Fiona’s beautiful face.
“Good” she said, and before John knew what was happening she bent down, put one arm around his bottom and hoisted him up on to her shoulder. The total ease with which she performed this feat was amazing. John was not fat but he was six feet tall and well built. The last time he had weighed himself he was around 190lbs. He felt that had she been lifting a rag doll, it would not have been much easier.
“What are you doing?” he cried out.
“I’m taking you upstairs,” she said.
She started for the door and just in time John ducked his head to avoid the top of the door frame. She was a little unsteady on her feet due to the alcohol, but carried on. When she reached the stairs John became worried she might drop him or that they could both fall. She must have been thinking the same for she tightened her grip on him with her right hand and held on to the handrail with her left. He could feel something pressing hard into the outside of his left thigh. It felt like a large lump of some kind and it took him a few moments to realise it was her Biceps muscle. It was digging in to him so hard the circulation was cut off to his leg. They then climbed the stairs John all the while kept completely still as he was hanging down her back and could see a very nasty fall in prospect if he struggled. At the top of the stairs she turned and walked into a bedroom to the left.
Fiona dumped him onto the bed on his back and stood towering over him. She seemed to be even more unsteady on her feet, swaying back and forth and struggling to focus on anything. John just lay on his back staring up at her, still feeling very insecure. After a moment or two she muttered something nonsensical and her eyes closed over. She toppled over face first onto the bed, unfortunately for John her right arm and shoulder landed right across his chest. Thankfully the bed absorbed most of the blow but he still felt like a ton of bricks had just landed on him.
    John struggled out from under her arm grabbed the key from her pocket and made for the door to escape. Self-preservation is a powerful motivation in anyone and John was no exception. Sex however is also a powerful motivation and as he reached the door he stopped and looked back at Fiona. Yes she had locked him in the flat and yes she had forced herself on him, but he couldn’t help thinking she was not an evil person. When she hurt him she looked genuinely concerned. She was also very drunk; John knew that when anyone has too much to drink, they behave in ways they would never consider when sober. Then he looked again at her face, she really was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, his gaze moved down her incredible torso to her legs. She was lying on the bed on her stomach with her legs hanging off the bottom from just below the knee. The gown had ridden up a little and her calf muscles were uncovered. John stared at them; they were bigger than any he could remember seeing on anyone, male or female. He looked again at her face. She was out cold. He walked over to her legs and put a hand on one calf muscle. Her skin was soft and warm, smooth as silk. He rubbed his hand up and down her leg, trying to conceive of anything so powerful. He put his other hand on her leg and tried to figure out just how big it really was. He tried to encircle the muscle with his hands but found if his fingers were touching his thumbs were not and vice versa. There was at least an inch of a gap, he compared the size of his thigh and found they were about the same size. He stroked and caressed both calf muscles feeling the softness of her skin contrasting with the density of the muscle. John had become so engrossed in what he was doing that he hadn’t noticed Fiona’s eyes opening a little. A faint look of pleasure was crossing her face. As he was massaging her calf muscles change started to occur. When he first touched her legs they were totally relaxed and although he could feel the mass and density of the muscle it was yielding under his fingers. Now they were starting to change, her toes were a little more pointed than before and the muscle started to move. The bulk of her muscle was rising and moving toward the top of her calves, leaving a large ridge of at least an inch from the upper part to the lower part. They were becoming harder and their girth was increasing at the upper part. When he put his hands around them now the gap between his thumbs was more like three inches, bigger than his thighs. They were now so hard that when John tried to squeeze them there was no give at all. He might as well been squeezing a bowling ball. John was totally mesmerised by what was happening under his eyes and fingers, so much so that it took him a full ten seconds to realise that Fiona was leaning on her left elbow watching him. He looked at her with fear whelming up inside him, and backed away. He needn’t have worried; Fiona had an expression of pleasure on her face.
“That was nice,” she said “Do you like my legs?”
“Yes I think they’re great,” he replied a little weakly.
“I just love having my legs massaged,” she purred.
With that she put her head back down on the bed and drifted off to sleep again.
John Stood up from the bed and gazed down at Fiona. He could feel something stirring inside him, something he had never felt before. John had always worried that even though he had gone out with all of the best looking girls in his circle of friends, he had never had any real feelings for any of them. Sure he could perform in bed and was physically turned on, but there was always something missing. No spark or passion. At one time in his late teens he thought he might be gay but since he had never found any male even remotely attractive this was not possible. Now for the first time ever he felt something more than just lust.
John got up and left the room, he had to think what his next move would be. He looked around the small landing he found himself on. There were three doors, one was a fire escape which had he wanted to he could have used to leave. The other two doors led to bedrooms, one of which he had just come out of. He opened the other door, went in and got lay down on the bed.

Forum Saradas

Author: [gadaffie] Fiona
« on: June 25, 2007, 08:21:34 pm »

gadaffie

Fiona Pt 2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 08:39:12 pm »
 Fiona slowly pulled herself up and checked the time. It was ten o’ clock,
“Oh God I feel awful” she thought to herself “What on earth happened” Fiona did not normally drink much and so hadn’t had a hangover in years. Also because of her size it took a hell of a lot of alcohol to get her drunk in the first place, but today she had a hangover. She dragged herself out of bed and into the shower hoping this might help to clear her head. It did, but she wasn’t very happy about it. As she was standing in the shower, the water running over her head and dripping off her big firm breasts, she began to remember what had happened. John coming into the flat and what had happened next. As the memories came flooding back she groaned out loud. She had never done anything like it before and couldn’t believe she could possibly be so stupid. John was probably at this very moment sitting in a police station filling out a report about kidnapping, sexual attacks and grievous bodily harm. She wouldn’t blame him if he sued her for every penny she had.
“Shit” she said out loud “Shit, shit, shit” Fiona looked down at her body, She had always loved her muscles. She looked at her right arm and flexed the bicep; the muscle pushed the skin out until it was nearly translucent, a vein stood out and criss crossed from one side to the other and down to her forearm. She looked down at her chest, the pectoral muscles swelled when she flexed them and her beautiful ‘D’ cup breasts stood to attention, making it difficult for her to see her feet. These muscles that had always looked after her had now gotten her into deep trouble.
She stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels to dry herself off with. Her body was so large that one towel was never enough. When dry she put her dressing gown back on and sat down heavily on the bed. Fiona had always been strong. Ever since childhood she had had the responsibility of being much stronger than anyone around her. She had learned early to be very careful of how she used her strength. When she first started junior school she was stronger than any other pupil even though she was only five years old and the oldest boy was eleven. When she started senior school at twelve she was stronger than anyone in the school including the teachers. All her life she had avoided fights, even walking away from other kids who were trying to pick a fight with her. She new that if she got even slightly annoyed with them they could end up in hospital. Once a boy about three years older than her jumped onto her back from behind. It was totally out of the blue and she reacted from instinct. She put her hand over her shoulder, grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and with one hand threw him twenty feet onto the hard ground. He ended up in hospital and she would have been expelled, had it not been for other kids who spoke up for her. The first time she went out with a boy, he was much older than her and more experienced. They were round the back of the cycle shed and went to kiss. For a few seconds it was great, and then she heard him scream out in pain and started thrashing about in her arms. She was holding him so tight he was unable to breath. After that she always let the boy hold her. The only time she had broken that rule was about four years ago when she went out with the local bodybuilding champion. This guy was really big, his body boosted by steroids and he had a fifty odd inch chest. Fiona thought she would be safe enough with him. He had taken her to his apartment and even though she didn’t really like him they got down to business. He was lying on top of her and started getting rough. Had she been a normal woman he would have hurt her a lot. Fiona had taken as much as she could and put her arms around his back. With him lying on top of her she started to apply pressure. It only took a fraction of a second before he screamed out for her to stop. She gave him one extra little squeeze and threw him off her. She found out later he had broken three ribs.
   Now she was sitting on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands.
“What have I done” A tear welled up and flowed down her cheek.
Crash
Fiona jumped. The noise had come from downstairs. Who on earth could be in the kitchen? She ran out onto the landing and sneaked quietly down the stairs. As she neared the bottom she could hear a man’s voice humming tunelessly. She walked in and found John preparing some breakfast.
“Good Morning. How are you feeling?” John asked brightly
This time it was Fiona’s turn to do a gold fish impersonation.
“I’m fine,” she said eventually.
“Would you like some breakfast?” John asked, “I’ve cooked some sausages and bacon,”
“Yes please,” she said weakly
John served Fiona some sausages, bacon and toast and poured coffee for them both.
For a few moments Fiona sat quietly trying to gather her thoughts, at last very quietly she simply asked.
“Why did you stay?”
“You locked me in, remember” John said with a smile.
Fiona thought about it then replied “But where did the sausages and bacon come from, I didn’t have any in the fridge.”
“I guess you got me there. I nipped out to the shop at the corner.” John then held up a key, “I found your spare key hanging in the hall.”
“But why did you come back?”
“I thought you might be hungry”
Fiona just looked at him not sure what to say next.
“But after what I did last night you could have gone to the police if you had wanted”
“That would have been an interesting conversation.”
“Hello Officer I would like to make a complaint”
“Yes sir and what is the nature of your complaint”
“I was kidnapped last night”
“That’s a very serious charge sir, can you tell me what happened?”
“A woman locked me in her apartment and attacked me”
“A woman you say, did she use a weapon”
“No”
“I see, and what exactly did she do then.”
“Well I walked into her apartment”
“She didn’t force you in”
“No, I walked in and she locked the door.”
“I see, I suppose that was the kidnapping bit, what happened next sir?”
“She backed me into a corner and forced me to kiss her,”
“I suppose you are calling that a sexual attack sir, Is she very ugly?”
“Err… No she is very beautiful.”
“It must have been horrible for you sir, and what happened next?”
“She picked me up and carried me up stairs to her bedroom”
“Picked you up and carried you up stairs, you say.”
“Yes”
Fiona interrupted him “I get the point.” She was feeling even worse about it. “I am so sorry about what happened, I can’t begin to tell you”
“Forget it said John, You were very drunk, people do silly things when they are drunk.”
“I can’t believe you are being so nice about it”
“Hey I’m a nice guy!”
They talked for another half hour or so then John stood up.
“I have to go now” he said “I’ve arranged to meet some people this morning.”
Fiona walked him to the door
“Thanks again for being so nice about last night, I really can’t believe how stupid I was”
“Forget about it” John stepped out onto the fourth floor landing, paused for a second as if he wanted to say something then changed his mind and just said goodbye.
Fiona reluctantly closed the door behind him.
As John descended the stairs he was kicking himself.
“Why did I not just ask her? I haven’t had a problem asking a girl out since I was a kid.”
By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs he realised the reason was that he didn’t think she would be interested.
“Why would a beautiful muscular girl like Fiona want to go out with someone like me? There must be loads of bodybuilders she would prefer.”
He put his hand on his arm and flexed the muscle. By comparison it was pathetic and he knew it. Shaking his head sadly he pushed open the door and walked out onto the street. And yet for some reason he knew that she must have liked him to some degree otherwise why would she have done what she did last night.
At that same moment Fiona was also kicking herself.
“Such a lovely bloke and I had to ruin everything. There is no way he would ever want anything to do with me after the way I treated him.”
After several short relationships with bodybuilders she had decided they were more trouble than they were worth. She found them terribly vain. They couldn’t handle Fiona being stronger than them and when they realised how much stronger she was they all got very defensive and intimidated. Normal guys were usually intimidated immediately which meant that Fiona hadn’t had sex for nearly six months. The way he behaved this morning though, John didn’t seem intimidated at all, and when she thought back to what happened the night before she vaguely remembered him massaging and caressing her legs. “Now why did he do that?” She sadly walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on.
    At exactly the same time as John put his hands into his pocket for his keys Fiona lifted them off the kitchen counter. They both turned and ran at the same time, John just reached the outside door before it closed, at the same time as Fiona opened the apartment door. Fiona ran down the fourth flight of stairs at the same time as John ran up the first, John ran up the second flight of stairs at the same time as Fiona ran down the third. The inevitable happened on the second floor landing. John ran full tilt into a freight train and bounced off stunned. If Fiona hadn’t caught him he would have fallen down the stairs headfirst. When John came too he was lying cradled in Fiona’s muscular arms. She carried him back up to her apartment and gently laid him on the couch.
“I forgot my keys”
“I know, I was bringing them down to you” Fiona paused “Are you OK?”
“Yeah I think so, It’s not everyday you get run over by an express train and survive.”
Fiona smiled down at him “I’m sorry again”
“Don’t be silly, it was my fault as much as yours”
John smiled back and went to sit up. As he did so Fiona moved toward him. For a moment they stared into each other’s eyes, then both moving as one they kissed each other passionately. John put his arms round Fiona and embraced her tightly, he was surprised to find his fingers only just touched each other, so big was her back and chest. He moved his hands up and down her back and then squeezed. John always loved to squeeze girlfriends against him; it was just something he liked to do. Normally he got carried away and ended up being scolded for hurting. Not this time, Fiona was on top of him on the sofa however she was being careful not to crush him. As they kissed she noticed him squeezing her.
“That’s nice,” she thought. John was squeezing with all his might and he got the feeling she didn’t even feel it.
  They lay on the couch for a while making love, then still kissing, Fiona gently put her left hand behind Johns back and her right hand under his bum and lifted him as an adult would a child; she carried him up the stairs to her bedroom again.
“Ever heard of De Ja Vue?” John asked as he broke off the kiss.
“I’ll De ja vue you” Fiona laughed
She set him carefully on the bed and they kissed again, then she slowly unbuttoned John’s shirt. John threw it to one side and loosened the rope around Fiona’s gown. When he pushed it off her shoulders he gasped in disbelief at the display of muscle and female beauty in front of him. Fiona watched his reaction closely; it was usually at this point that guys would cool and start making excuses. John however wasn’t cooling; he was trying to take everything in and was getting hotter and hotter. Fiona’s long hair was still slightly damp and was hanging straight down her back. It partly covered her neck muscles, which stood high and proud. They flowed down to the broadest shoulders he had ever seen. Each one capped with thick bands of muscle, which accounted for the comfort he felt when being carried on one the night before. There was no possibility of bone digging to him. Her chest was armoured with pectoral muscles that flexed and rippled every time she moved making her beautiful and very large breasts jiggle up and down in highly arousing way, they were the most beautiful full and soft yet firm breasts mounted high and proud. Her six-pack abdominal muscles stood out clear and could have been chiselled from stone. Then there were the arms. These were the arms that had crushed him, cut off the circulation from half his body, bulged so hard into his leg he now had a bruise, and had picked him up as though he were a rag doll. They were magnificent, beautiful, powerhouses, John couldn’t think of an adjective worthy of them. As Fiona moved, her biceps flexed growing before his very eyes. Her legs seemed as tree trunks with every muscle in bold contrast, her thighs he guessed they were as big as his waist.  Fiona couldn’t tell at first what John was thinking, then he moved forward and put his hands on her arms, first one hand on each arm then both together on one. He squeezed and rubbed totally in awe.
“Do you like them?” She asked although by now she knew the answer.
“They’re wonderful”
Fiona flexed the arm under John’s hands, her biceps exploded until he couldn’t encircle it with his fingers. He caressed and stroked the mountainous peaks completely awe struck. She put her free hand behind John’s head and pulled his face into her breasts, she flexed her pectoral muscles alternately creating waves of hard muscle and soft breast contrasting and flowing in a way that totally blew Johns mind. Next she leaned down and kissed him sensuously on the mouth. John could feel the mighty power of this female muscle goddess, controlling him, but he was more than happy about it. She pushed him back down onto the bed and they made love. John now new he had found the one thing which had always been missing.

???   I wrote this a long time ago and I'm afraid I don't have any plans to do any more at the moment.  Cheers All

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [gadaffie] Fiona

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View