Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575261 Posts in 73125 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:00:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ok
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ok  (Read 18417 times)

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
Ok
« on: May 22, 2022, 09:09:39 pm »
Hello! Here is a new story called, Ok. Hope you enjoy!

--

“Ok.”. “Um… what do you mean, ok?”. Looking me straight in the eyes she said, “I mean just what I said, ‘Ok’. My wife and I had been struggling with intimacy for a few years. We had been to therapy and tried countless things to get the romance back into our relationship. Finally, I opened up about my desires for muscular women and domination. Her response was, “Ok.”. I was confused by her response and said, “Um… what do you mean, ok?”. I expected her to be angry or to reject what I was saying, but then she looked me straight in the eyes and said, “I mean just what I said, ‘Ok’. I love you and we have tried hundreds of things to get the romance back into our relationship, from therapy, to hell, everything else, and if becoming a gigantic muscular beast and completely dominating you is what it takes to get that back, then fuck it, 'Ok', that’s exactly what I’m going to do. So shut the fuck up and get on your knees and pleasure me! Now, bitch!”.

Forum Saradas

Ok
« on: May 22, 2022, 09:09:39 pm »

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ok
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 03:26:11 am »
Hi, next part! Enjoy!

--

I was stunned and just stood there with a blank look on my face. Skylar walked towards me, "Parker, why the hell are you still standing? OBEY ME AND GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES NOW BITCH!!!! I'M FUCKING HORNY AND I WANT YOUR TONGUE ON MY FUCKING CLIT NOW YOU FUCKING PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH!!! IT'S REALLY SIMPLE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, EITHER OBEY ME OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!". I instantly came in my pants as I dropped to my knees and ate her out. Soon she orgasmed and said, "It's about fucking time, now get the hell out of my sight.". I just obeyed her and walked away. Skylar left without saying anything while I was still trying to process what had happened.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 04:39:37 am »
Hi, next part, enjoy!

--

A few hours later Skylar came back home. I was like, "Where were you?". She didn't acknowledge me at all. Unzipping her bag she pulled out a vial and a syringe, drew some of the vial into the syringe, pulled down her leggings, looked me straight in the eyes, shoved the needle in her ass, shoved the plunger down and smiled, "Well, bitch, not that it's any of your business, but I just injected steroids into my ass. I'm about to inject some hgh too because, unlike you, I want to be fucking huge, muscular and strong and dominate your little bitch ass. You said that this is what you want and I said 'Ok'. So if you don't like it, then you can get the fuck out. It's really that simple.". She pulled out another vial and another syringe, drew some of it into the syringe and shoved it into her ass and depressed the plunger. "Now if you really want to be helpful, you can be a good little bitch and make my dinner.". She pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and threw it on the table. "That's my meal plan. Be a good little bitch and get in the kitchen where you belong.". I stared at her stunned again. She walked over to me while holding yet another syringe and said, "DID I STUTTER YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH??!!?? GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG AND COOK MY DINNER NOW!!!!!".

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:45:19 am »
Hello, next part, enjoy!

--

I had never been more turned on in my life. Yes, I did tell her that this is what I wanted but I never expected her to embrace it so full on. She was in great shape because she had started working out to help with our romance issues. She didn't have much muscle but I really did appreciate her efforts. Now I was in the kitchen preparing her huge dinner and I loved that I was obeying her. I brought it out to her as she was sitting at the dinner table. She looked at me and said, "It's about fucking time, bitch. Get down on your knees and lick my clit while I eat.". I was still stunned at her dominance. She looked at me and said, "NOW BITCH!!!".

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 06:37:36 am »
Hey, next part, hope you enjoy!!

--

I sat her dinner down in front of her but was still stunned in disbelief at her dominance. I mean, it was one thing to tell her I wanted her to get big and muscular and dominate me. It was all together different now that she had fully embraced her dominant side. While I was mulling all of this over in my mind she said, “Holy fuck, you stupid little bitch!!! You really don’t get it do you??!!. I fucking own you now. Unless you leave, from now on you will serve and obey me. I legit don’t give a fuck about what you want. I’ve supported you going to therapy, trying different sex positions, and god knows whatever other bullshit. I’m done. I love you but, I mean, fuck, you pussy ass little bitch, just fuck me and get it over with. You’re so pathetic though, you couldn’t even do that.  You told me that you want to be with a muscular, dominant woman… well here I fucking am, at least the dominant part. Soon, with all of these steroids, hgh, and all of the other shit I’m on, I will be fucking enormous. And just so there’s no misunderstanding, I specifically asked for the stack that will produce the most virializing effects; huge clit, deep voice, all of it. I don’t give a fuck about my femininity, I’m completely embracing my masculinity because you clearly are no longer the man in this relationship. In fact,”. She pulled out a vial and a syringe from her bag, drew some of the contents of the vial into the syringe, handed it to me and said, “Shove it into your ass, now!”. I was like, “What is it?”. She laughed, “It’s estradiol, your first injection on your way to womanhood. Just in case you’re too stupid to know what that means, it means that that syringe, and the other ones I give you are going to make you grow tits and turn you into a girl. So, do as you’re told and shove the needle into your ass or get the fuck out. I’m not joking. DO IT FUCKING NOW YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!!!”.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 12:18:42 pm »
Yeah, I think I'm really going to like this one. Excited to see how far you'll push the virilization!

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 12:19:15 pm »
Hi, next part, enjoy!

--
Within six months I had grown tits and was way more feminine and dressing as a girl as Skylar demanded. Skylar had gained 40 lbs of muscle and now weighed 160 lbs. Being a good little obedient bitch, I got up every morning, showered, put on my makeup and cute little outfit and then made breakfast. I loved being obedient and submissive to Skylar. She would then come in to devour her huge meal while I sucked her two inch clit. "Very good little bitch. I love your cute outfit and nails." Then she reached in and started massaging my b cup tits. I orgasmed within seconds. Skylar smiled and said, "Look at you. You're such a good little bitch. So obedient and submissive. Soon I will getting you breast implants. I'm going to turn you into my fuck doll you fucking little bitch. Your only purpose in life now is to be a good little fuck doll. Nothing else matters now little bitch!!! FUCKING OBEY ME YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!! SAY IT, SAY THAT YOU'RE MY BITCH AND YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IS TO OBEY ME." In a cute little bimbo voice I said, "I'm your bitch and my only purpose now is to be your obedient fuck doll.". She smiled, "Be a good little bitch and suck my clit NOW!!!".

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2022, 04:52:58 pm »
Hello, thanks Thomas!

Everyone, next part, enjoy!

--

I was addicted to Skylar’s muscles. Her traps rose up over shoulders and framed her widening neck that led up to her increasingly square jawline. Even her face was getting jacked. I loved the way her capped delts were now rounded and were now clearly defined from her baseball sized biceps, with that sexy vein snaking over them, and her protruding, horseshoe shaped triceps. When she bent her arms her biceps now collided with her bigger forearms. She never had much in the boob department and they were now gone, replaced by that sexy, rippled crease between her bulging pecs that were even bigger than her tits had been. Moving down her cobblestone abs framed by her masculine adonis belt that led down to her insatiable vagina which was surrounded by the start of her exploding quads that ended in that overhanging teardrop shape above her knees. Her calves jutted out with fantastic definition at least 2”. She hardly had any body fat any more and her veins were thick and full and snaking over her entire body. Every move she made showed her clearly powerful body bulging and rippling with strength. Even Skylar’s growing clit seemed more muscular, and more well, it looked like it was developing a head like a penis. Her injections were never ending and she was constantly horny. I was brought out of my daze by Skylar’s dominant voice that was now much deeper than mine, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BITCH?!!? GET THE FUCK OVER HERE NOW!!! OBEY ME BITCH YOU ARE MY FUCKING SLAVE AND I OWN YOU!!!! FUCK DOLL SUCK MY DRIPPING WET CLIT NOW!!!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 05:33:26 pm »
Hi! Next part, enjoy!

--

Skylar had quit shaving as soon as she started taking steroids and now had hairy legs, a hairy chest and long pit hair. She was also starting to grow facial hair. Since she didn't have enough to have a nice mustache or beard she did shave her face and loved it. She now loved anything that made her feel more manly. I was blown away by how masculine she was becoming. When she decided to get muscular she said that she was going to embrace her masculine side but I had no idea how far she would take it. In fact she had been researching to see if there was a way that she could grow a dick. One day she came home and yelled, “GET IN HERE NOW FUCK BITCH!!! I WANT YOU TO SEE THIS!!!”. She pulled out a vile and a syringe, drew some of the vile into the syringe, pulled down the front of her leggings and injected it directly into her clit. She moaned with pleasure and said, “FUCK YES LITTLE BITCH. THESE ARE NEW DRUGS THAT WILL MAKE ME GROW A HUGE DICK AND BALLS. I'M GOING TO BE MORE MANLY THAN YOU EVER CAME CLOSE TO BEING YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH. OBEY ME AND SUCK MY GROWING CLIT NOW!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 06:15:24 am »
Hello, next part, enjoy!

--

Somehow the drugs for her clit amplified the steroids she was taking. It also amplified her aggressiveness and dominance. I thought I had an idea of what it would be like to be dominated by her but clearly she had far surpassed that. Within weeks she now weighed 220 lbs and had even grown taller and was now 5’ 10”. Her facial hair got thicker and thicker until she came in for breakfast one morning after her shower and hadn’t shaved. Within days she had a thick and full mustache and beard and loved it. Every day her clit had been getting bigger and bigger and looking more and more like a penis until one day it was one. Now she had a thick and meaty 7” cock with big balls. When she would go to stores people would call her sir and she couldn’t get enough. Even though I was still transitioning to being a girl she had gotten my breasts enlarged and I now had 600cc tits. She was now so dominant, “FUCK BITCH, SUCK MY HUGE DICK NOW!!”. I always obeyed. I wore a special harness that she had made so that she could tie me up at dick level and either face fuck me or fuck me from the other end. One evening she wanted to go out to dinner. We went and the waitress was a cute little blonde named Amber with big boobs and a sexy ass. Skylar was so dominant now that she openly flirted with her in front of me. After we were done with dinner, Skylar looked at Amber and said, "Amber, you are so hot, I want to take you home and fuck your brains in.". Amber was super turned on and said, "I thought you'd never ask, but what about your wife?". Skylar looked at me and said, "Parker loves to watch, isn't that right little bitch?". I could only say, "Yes, Skylar.". Amber loved it and said, "Well, my shift is ending now so I can be ready in a few minutes. Also, my roommate came into work with me, is it ok if she comes along too?. She's super cute.".

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 07:00:49 am »
Hello, here's another part. Hope you enjoy!

--

Soon we were back at our house and as we were all walking inside, Skylar was making out with both Amber and her roommate Megan. Both of them were like, "So, like, you're such a fucking stud that your wife is really going to watch you fuck us both?". Skylar, laughed, "Oh, Parker does whatever the fuck I want her to. She used to be my husband and I was her wife but he was such a little pussy ass bitch that I had to become the man. In fact, HEY FUCK BITCH!!! TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES NOW SO THAT YOU CAN BE SOME SEXY SCENERY, WHILE I FUCK THESE GIRLS!! NOW BITCH!!!.". Amber and Megan were so turned on, "Holy shit you are so fucking hot!!". Skylar fucked them over and over all night. There was sweat and cum everywhere. The next morning I had cleaned everything up and made them breakfast like a good little bitch. They all three came out of the bedroom and Amber was like, “Holy crap, you weren’t joking Skylar, she really is the perfect little bitch.”. Once they finished breakfast, the girls left. After that they were over all the time and Skylar fucked them constantly. She had continued growing even faster and after another month weighed 260 lbs. and had grown to 6’ 1” and her dick was now 9” long. Skylar was becoming hypermasculine and the girls couldn’t get enough. One day though they came over and said that there was something they needed to talk about. Skylar was like, “What is it?”. Amber and Megan sighed and Amber spoke, “Well, I guess I might as well just come out and say it. We’re both pregnant.”.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 11:14:39 am »
Yeah, I was right, this is awesome. More detailed descriptions of hyper masculine Skylar, please! :) I'm really enjoying this one, and can't wait for more.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 05:08:28 am »
Thanks, Thomas! Glad you like it. I'm trying to do better with descriptions.

--

Megan smiled and said, “Very pregnant. The thing is, we’ve both been trying for a really long time. We’ve tried fertility doctors and everything but nothing worked. Until now. Evidently, you’re such a virile stud that you knocked us both up with no problem.”. They both got up and sat on either side of Skylar petting her and kissing her and said, “Thank you. Thank you so much.”. Then Amber said, “You can be involved as much or as little as you want. We’ll still live at our place but, we also…”. They both giggled, “We want to be with you on a more permanent basis.”. Megan giggled, “Definitely, we want to be yours to fuck whenever you want, stud.”. Skylar smiled, “Oh, I’m totally going to fuck you over and over.”.

Skylar loved it. We had tried to get pregnant in the past but never could. At the time I got pretty defensive about the possibility of it being a problem with me and tried to shift the blame to her. Even though I apologized, the damage had been done. Skylar laughed and said, "HEY FUCK BITCH!! GUESS WHAT!!?? YOU TRIED TO GET ME PREGNANT FOR MONTHS BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A PUSSY ASS LITTLE BITCH YOU COULDN'T DO IT. IM SUCH A FUCKING STUD THAT I ALREADY GOT BOTH OF THEM PREGNANT!!”. The next morning Skylar showered and when she got out she looked in the full length mirror at her muscular, masculine body and, in her deep baritone voice was like, “Holy fuck, I’m going to be… a father?”. She was so turned on by the fact that she was so manly that she had gotten both Amber and Megan pregnant. She looked at her huge square, chiseled jaw and 2 inch long, thick, glorious beard and stroked it. Nothing about her face looked even remotely feminine now. It even seemed like her skull had changed shape and she had the masculine brow and forehead. Her body was like a huge male bodybuilder, just with a lot more hair. Huge bulging pecs with nipples pointing down, ripped abs and bulging quads and calves. Everything about her now was extremely manly and she was just so beefy. Then there was that huge thick cock that had veins running all over it and a huge head. She cupped her big hairy balls and marveled at how they actually had semen in them now. She was getting so hard that she just couldn’t help herself and started jerking off. She loved feeling her huge hand bouncing off of her big hairy balls as she stroked her long thick shaft and jerked off harder and harder. Was she a "she" anymore? Was she a "he"? Was she really a man now? Or was she something else? As she got closer to orgasm the thing that was bringing her to the edge was the fact that she wanted more. A lot more. She wanted to make even the most masculine, manly, men look like little pussy ass bitches next to her. Her orgasm exploded all over the mirror… and just kept coming and coming and coming.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 07:42:03 am »
Hello, next part, enjoy!

--

Later Amber and Megan came over for their daily fucking. Before starting though, they both smiled and giggled and Skylar said, “What?”. Amber said, “Well, it’s just that we brought some really cute, really sexy friends with us.”. Skylar was super turned on and said, “Ok, well bring them in.”. Megan said, “Before we do though, we thought that you should know, they’ve been trying to get pregnant for a really long time too. They want you to impregnate them with your huge dick and powerful cum.”. Skylar was beside herself, “Oh fucking hell yes.”. Amber squealed, opened the door and said, “Come in girls!”. All five, super hot girls with big tits came walking in. Skylar’s cock was about to explode. Soon she was fucking them all. Over and over and over. They screamed and praised Skylar’s manliness and masculinity. This went on for the next month. Everyday Skylar just couldn’t get enough and fucked all seven girls over and over. All five of the new girls were now pregnant. Skylar had become enormous. It was actually scary. She had started pushing herself much harder and increased all of her steroids and everything else she was injecting. Now she stood at 6’ 9” and weighed an astonishing 380 lbs. with a 16” dick which made hers the largest cock on earth. Looking at pictures of male bodybuilders, powerlifters and whatever other symbols of masculinity she could find, she began to realize that she was far more masculine than all of them. She had started to become something entirely new. In fact she started to notice that even really masculine, muscular men were starting to become attracted to her.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 05:51:24 pm »
Hi, next part is here. Hope you enjoy!

--

While Skylar was getting off on having all of her girlfriends now, her interest in me had taken a different turn. I had basically become the maid when it was just Amber and Megan, but with the five new girls I couldn’t keep up with cleaning all of the cum and cooking all of their meals. So Skylar hired a maid. This meant she could do something she had wanted to do to me for a long time. She turned one of the rooms in the house into pretty much a dungeon for me to live in. I was kept on a collar and a leash and my meals were brought to me by the maid. There was also a bathroom, so I wasn’t allowed to leave without permission. I had a variety of harnesses that Skylar would put me in according to whatever whim she had. No speaking was allowed, ever, unless I was commanded. Since I had gotten my bottom surgery, Skylar relished that she could fuck me relentlessly and I would never get pregnant, all while knowing that she had impregnated seven other women. When the girls were gone she would bury her huge cock balls deep in me over and over. When the girls were there they were allowed to fuck me too while waiting on their turn with Skylar or even just for fun. They all had strapons that they would use on me all while reveling in the fact that they were pregnant by Skylar and I never would be. I was in pure bliss. Skylar was just so masculine now that I just couldn’t get enough and would do anything to serve her. Skylar loved taking me out in my collar and leash to go shopping for slutty clothes thinking that she was humiliating me, and she was, but I loved it. Recently it had become clear that Skylar's interactions with everyone around her had changed drastically. Everyone, including men, just well, submitted to her. It was like she had become an alpha, but more. One day while shopping she wanted to stop for lunch. We went to a restaurant and when the waitress went to seat us we passed by a corner booth that had a great view with a fairly muscular man eating with what appeared to be his girlfriend. Skylar stopped and said to the waitress, “You can stop now. I want this table.”. The waitress looked like she was going to panic, “Um, I’m..”. Just as she was going to say sorry, the man said, “Yes sir, that’s not a problem.”. The girl was like, “Yes, no problem at all. We would love to move for such a stud like you.”. Then the man blushed and said, “Such a very, very sexy stud like you.”. The girlfriend giggled, “Oh babe, it’s so hot that you’re turned on by him.”. Skylar smiled and looked at the waitress. She had been so focused on her job that she hadn’t really taken Skylar in. When she did and Skylar’s musk hit her nose, the waitress melted and said, “Yes, sir, I will move them to another table immediately. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.”. Skylar took a deep breath of satisfaction and commanded, “Give me your phone numbers. If you’re good, maybe we can all have some fun later.”. A couple hours later we were all back at the house along with all of the girls. When we went in, Skylar sent me to my dungeon and then looked at Matt, smiled and said, “You first, bitch.”. Lacey, his girlfriend, squealed, “Omg, that’s so hot!! Would you like to eat me out while you fuck my boyfriend and make him your bitch, you fantastically glorious stud?”. Skylar said, “Oh, I’m definitely going to eat you out. And when I’m done with him, I’m going to fuck you in front of him.”.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ok

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View