Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574137 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:07:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A little cousin's care.  (Read 32331 times)

Offline Derpy22

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A little cousin's care.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2022, 08:43:02 pm »
Awesome story! K+. Hope to see more soon!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2022, 08:43:02 pm »

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2022, 05:52:29 pm »
Me too... Gone through many revisions, but I'll have something soon...

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2022, 12:57:24 am »
Cute premise. Not bad flow. Good luck on more.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2022, 05:11:53 am »
Just rereading the story. Like the slow growing and hope for some more chapters.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2022, 01:03:41 am »
AnneDi, don't be put off by people making suggestions.  You write what you want to write, you write what the characters drive you to write. 

Ellie and her cousin deserve to have their stories told. 

And I'm sure you can do that without running afoul of strange US-only laws on cousins that don't apply anywhere else but Communist China, Taiwan, both Koreas, Vietnam, and that's it. 

You can tell the story without describing them going "all the way" with each other.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2023, 10:10:18 pm »
Part V

Sparring was not how I expected to be spending my afternoon. But, letting my encouraging words get to her head, Ellie decided to take fitness a bit more seriously. And by a bit, she meant signing up to that martial arts gym she passed by on the way to school every day. My, at the time joking suggestion, sparked her interest into ways she could defend herself and not need my help at school, picking kickboxing and sticking with it warmed my heart with pride and joy. Now she spends five afternoons a week on a new and effective activity to work on her mind and body.

Not that I would get much inside as to either. It's been over a month since our last sleepover and, while I joined the same gym she did, the sparring was kept between the genders. Not that I expected any less.

Regardless, it's challenging work. At least I hope she's having more fun with it than I am. But if she's to stay committed  then so will I, she'll always be my little cousin after all. I've got to look after her.

I forgot to bring a change of clothes after returning to her home from the gym with her, which I realized shivering after a shower while waiting for her to bring me anything to dry myself.

-Why do girls have 15 different towels in their bathrooms and how are NONE of them for drying myself!?

She opens the door enough to sneak her arm inside and throw a large towel in my general direction.

-Shut up, you big baby. Use this, it should be enough.

The mirror was too foggy for me to look at myself, not that it really mattered. Exercise helped with getting me into shape, even giving me some nice definition in my belly and shoulders.

Still, I covered myself discretely before exiting the bathroom with the look of a naggy, wet cat and likely the hair of one.

-I... have no other clothes...

-Rrrright. What abou-

-No, I'm not putting on the same ones from before.

-Well, mine won't fit you! You're out if options.

I really did not like the idea of sweatpants worthy of their name. But I did remember something that might work.

-The pajamas will, as long as you have them in here.

-Heh, it's not exactly bedtime, but alright...

They felt a bit tight to wear, but I wasn't betting on wearing them for top long.

-Just need one more thing.

-Hmm? Wha-

I grabbed her by the waist quickly, as she turned around to surprise her, before gently, yet firmly, pinning her to the wall. Staring into her eyes for a bit as she blushed visibly.

-To taste you... It's been too long...

-Yes... Please...

She closed her eyes cutely as our lips connected, feeling the small scar on her lip while softly twisting our tongues together. It was passionate and slow, but far from aggressive.

-I'm so sorry... I haven't come in so long...

-Noooo, it's fine. It's not like we didn't find each other at school or at the gym.

-Yeah, I know, but... We don't have to hide here.

Every kiss I gave her was full of longing. Someone I cared for, yet I could trust enough to be this open with. I had never felt this way before.

I slowly pushed her back against the wall, which made her exhale a surprised moan in my mouth, my arms slowly enveloping around and under her shirt.

I took a small break and a few breaths to look at her.

-I just realized something...

-W-what?

-You're as tall as me now! Look at that!

-Oh... y-yeah... I see that now...

She started blushing really hard again, so I touched her nose with mine to share our breaths and cool her down.

-Let me try something...

-Mhmmmm... What...?

She opened her eyes halfway slowly and looked at me with a cute cross-eyed look.

I reached one hand under her butt to lift her leg to my side. She yelped a bit excitedly in surprise, but got the message and lifted the other one, too. Hugging me with her legs tugged around my waist, I pushed her a tad harder against the wall, looking into her hazy, half closed eyes.

-Heh... You're so light...

-S-shut up... You're so strong...

I kiss her cute nose softly.

-I wouldn't need to be really strong to lift you, silly. And besides, you're against the wall...

-Yeah, that makes sense...

I hug her tightly and lift her off the wall, doing a fancy spin and softly let her on her feet.

-Awww, you make me feel weightless when you do that...

-Heh, I guessed as much.

She stood there, blushing like before and starring at the floor shily.

-What if... you felt it, too...?

-What, weightless?

-Yeah, I... wanna try that...

-What, spin me around?

-No, not spin you! I don't think I can do that... But I wanna try the wall thing you did...?

-Well, alright... Go for it.

She stood there, expecting me to move, blushing even more.

-Aren't you gonna...

-Hey, if you're gonna do what I did, do exactly what I did...

-Heh... okay...

She walked up to kiss me as slowly and softly as I did, gently pushing me from my chest until my back was against the wall.

-There we go...

Slowly, I felt her hand reach for under my butt, grabbing the back of my thigh and raising it to her hip.

-Alright... I t-think I got this...

-Are you sure...? Please don't drop me.

-Yeah... Lift your leg. Trust me...

She gave me a small kiss of assurance, like I usually do, which made me melt a bit. I lifted my other leg slowly, in case anything went wrong, until I hugged her slim waist with my legs, just as she had before.

-T-there we go...

-Wow... I'm actually amazed!

-It... hurts a bit...

-You don't have to hold me more!

-No, it's not like pain, just a bit of burning is all...

-You're aways so modest... You're really strong!

-S-shut up... You're against the wall, remember?

-Well yeah, but I'm still heavier.

-True... I wanna... try the other thing.

-What spin me? Oh god.

-Y-yeah. You don't trust me...?

-Just don't drop me... Please...

I cling onto her for dear life, bracing for the worst as I felt her hug me tightly. Instead I found myself spinning a couple times. I really felt weightless, like she said. Though instead of me landing gently on my feet, it's un-gently on my back with her giggling on top of me.

-D-don't laugh. Ow.

-I did it!

-You only kind of did it.

-I made you spin!

-And forgot the landing.

-Shut up, I made you weightless.

-Y-yeah. And now all I feel is your weight on top of me...

-Oh, sorry...

She stood up shily while I shook off the concussion.

-I'm... sorry I dropped you... I won't try something stupid again...

-No, don't be silly.

I messed up her hair before giving her a hug.

-Just next time, don't drop me.

-I promise.

-Goody...

We slowly bunkering up inside our little bed box, taking the initiative to take off my shirt, as she readily did the same.

Her bra was now a necessity out of the house, as her breasts had grown considerably. Far from what one could call large, but definitely enough for someone to cup their hand around.

Her cute and flat belly was now adorned with a strikingly visible six pack, better defined than mine, but undoubtedly feminine, following and complimenting her curvy waist.

As she put her hands behind her back, to take off her bra, I realized how much she had improved. Where her bra straps were able to slide off the sides to her arms before, they were now wedged firmly in place by her shoulders, which raised a feminine, yet considerable bump.

Her arms, equally pumped as her shoulders from lifting me before, now had two visible veins running to her forearm, even if the rest of her arms weren't veiny at all.

Immediately after she made us equally topless, she looked free. Still shy and blushing, but less restrictive of her movements.

-I...really missed this...

-Me too... so, so much...

I guess we both expected the other to take things further, because we lied back with her arm on my chest with her at my side and just cuddled for a good ten minutes.

Finally, we couldn't take the suspense anymore and both sat with our legs crossed together, passionately hugging and kissing at whatever we could grab. I felt so proud of her.

-You've grown so much, you know...

-So have you...

I couldn't help but blush, feeling intimate and vulnerable with her.

-Maybe... Just...

-What? You can tell me.

I run my hands from her abs to her back and shoulders.

-Doesn't feel like it...

-No, you definitely have!

She runs her arms on me, mirroring what I did. Her voice was softer than before.

-Maybe I'm just...
She reaches to kiss me softly for a bit, before slowly breaking it and looking down, with shy sincerity in her voice.

-You know...

-What? Don't be afraid.

-Catching up... to you...?

Her demeanor gave me the impression she feared of hurting me, which I wanted her to know was not the case.

-Ellie... look at me.

-Yeah...?

-I wanna find out! It's long due for a picture after all.

-Whaa... You want to?

-I've been wanting to from the moment you pinned me against the wall...

-M-me too...

-Then tell me next time, don't be shy!

-Sure! Uhm... Grab your phone and give us some light?

-Oh, right.

I put my phone flashlight from the bottom of the bed, illuminating our little box romantically, while she opened the camera on her phone.

The high contrast of bright light and shadows cast upon us from below only made her look hotter, as it further complimented her well defined ridges and lines. It also made her a bit conscious of her larger breasts, holding them up a bit squished by folding her arms under them.

-Don't be shy, you look... really hot...

-Awww... F-fine.

She slowly uncapped her breasts and slowly flexed her arm really hard, smiling at me as I did the same, touching them together firmly as she took a picture.

Her bicep was fully hiding my own, having grown twice as large since our first picture with a visibly defined split from her shoulder, while the roundness had given way to a sharper oblong peak.

-That looks amazing... And definitely much bigger than last time!

-Wow, it is! I can't... see yours at all...

-Yeah, about time you beat me to it!

Hearing those words, she giggled a bit excitedly, blushing at the same time.

-I... want another picture. With your arm in front...

-Aw, you need to rub it in, don't you?

-No! I just... wanted to see how much bigger mine is...

-I'm messing with you, Ellie. We can take as many as you want!

I held the phone to take the picture, flexing my other arm.

-Put yours behind mine^^

-There, nice and firm...

-Ellie, that's your left arm.

-I know, silly! I want to compare the two...

-Heh, alright.

Her left bicep made a visible outline behind my right, extending a couple fingers worth above and below.

-Shit, Ellie, that's gotta be a third larger than me...

-It sure seems like it!

She flexed both her arms for me, giggling as I failed to squeeze them.

-Heh, glad you're excited...

-Are you kidding? I don't think I've ever felt closer with someone than... doing this with you...

-Awww, me too...

-Besides... I really wanted to beat you since we first did this...

-Really? Why's that?

-I don't know. It sounded fun! Wanted to see what being stronger was like.

-Well, what's it like?

She bites the scar on her lip cutely, grabbing both my wrists and slowly pins me down on the bed, keeping them above my head.

-Oh wow, this feels great...

-Heh, I bet it does.

We look into each other's eyes smiling for a bit, before finally going for a passionate kiss, leaving my hands free to explore her body as she explores mine.

-I think I'm gonna love being the big cousin from now on...

-I hope so, I love it too. But you'll always be my little sister I wish I had. <3

Offline Derpy22

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2023, 10:24:01 pm »
Glad to see you back and writing. This was one of my favorites on here! Another great installment. :bravo:

Offline Abslover96

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2023, 11:56:47 pm »
Man, thia Is seriously the best story i've ever read. I Ve bene registered in this forum only ti Say this for you. Please, continue, Is Amazing!✨❤️

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2023, 02:12:11 am »
K+

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2023, 03:28:00 am »
We are so back.

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2023, 03:30:57 am »
Kind of, I'm not exactly a writer, nor have plenty of time to put into this.

But I'm glad you lads are enjoying this, so I'll probably work on it more.^^

Still, I'd love to listen to anything constructive, good or bad. Improvement requires cooperation from both parties.

Offline Abslover96

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2023, 09:47:48 am »
O think ll be very particular and exciting of the organizer a boxing match or something about belly punch but in the same cute and sensual mood of the story. I dont think Is very Easy, but u re good in writing, so why not to try? 😁

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2023, 02:19:21 am »
Not really what I feel would fit the theme here, but... I'll figure something out...

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2023, 02:38:30 am »
Much prefer them being supportive of each other.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2023, 08:14:25 am »
Terrific relationship developing between these two young lovers. Amazing that her arms are so much bigger than his. There must be a strength difference, too. It’s so great that they are both enjoying it so much. She is a fantasy come to life!
K+++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View