Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575586 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:31:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A little cousin's care.  (Read 32404 times)

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
Re: A little cousin's care.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2022, 07:10:52 am »
This story so cute.... I like it. Would love to see some biceps workout. Maybe Ellie show him how she work out her biceps.

Forum Saradas

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2022, 12:50:33 pm »
I appreciate you liked it so much, I thought stories like these get drowned in a sea of femdom overkill x3

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 05:50:55 pm »
Nicely done so far. Love the slow burn

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 11:26:12 pm »
Part III

Waking up the next morning next to her was relaxing. She had wrapped one leg around me from the side as I lied on my back. I sniffed and kissed her hair, before slowly coming to my senses. I was very comfortable being embraced by her fit body as we shared our heat, petting her head, waiting for her to wake up. It was a weekend ahead of us after all, so no need to rush.

It wasn't long before she did. Slowly at first until she got to her senses and realised she had clung on to me. The sun bathing the inside of the room gave a very hazy winter morning feeling in the little bed box made by the covers.

-Oh... Sorry.

-It's alright. I like this anyway.

-Yeah, you're so warm.

-You too, cutie...

She reached up to kiss me. I know lips heal fast, but I would take my time before embracing any kisses. This teasing forcefulness to slow things down only made both of us want it more.

-You have very gentle lips...

-I try my best not to hurt you, your lips are still hurt.

-I know, I know... Still, you're good at that.

I didn't know how to feel kissing Ellie like this. Not only because we're related, that's an obvious taboo we have to hide from others. But... was I attracted to her as much mentally as physically...? Every logical explanation I could come up with said yes. Still, I wouldn't have known how humble and patient she was unless her growth got my attention. I still needed to know.

-Is the door locked?

-Why... are you asking me that...?

-I wanted to talk about... you know... us. And don't want to be interrupted.

-It is, yeah. What... about us?

-Do you love me, Ellie...?

-Of course I love you

-Not like...cousins, Ellie.

-I trust you enough to tell you about what turns me on and do... weird things with you...

-Is that what... love is?

-I... don't know... I mean, I wouldn't trust anyone else to show my body to.

-I guess so... But then again, I've only seen the bits you wanted to show me.

-Yeah, I guess so. But they're also the bits you wanted to see...

-Hey, I wouldn't have guessed your belly has been getting hard if you hadn't shown me... ;3

-You're right... But I'm not sure what else-

-It doesn't matter what else...

I take off my pajamas slowly, go ease her up. While not exactly having a chiseled body, I never was one for eating excessively and yeara of being forced to partake in sports by my mother have given me a fit enough appearance.

-I don't want to see just some parts of you... I want to see... well, you.

Her loving eyes aligned with mine as I said that, as she blushed and smiled a bit cutely, removing the covers from the side and standing in the middle of the room. She said no words when she lifted her shirt slowly, revealing her slowly unflattening tummy, before moving upwards and over her head, throwing the pink pajamas behind her. A small white bra hid what little formation was growing on her chest, while her arms looked fit, yet inconspicuous when relaxed.

-Y-you want me to take the bra off, don't you...?

-Ellie, you've already taken a big step. If that's all you want for now, it's alright...

-N-no, it's fine... For now...

She turned around and reached with both hands to remove the hook of her bra. As she took it off, I never realized her back would've looked that impressive. A big intrufing line ran across most of her back, while her shoulderblades flexed a very defined amount of muscle as she moved. Definitely strong, yet undoubtedly feminine.

-Your back is a work of art in progress!

-W-what...? S-stop making me blushy...

-I'm not kidding... You look... great.

I had stood up behind her at this point, grabbed her shoulder to give her a massage. Her cute, subtle moans were as much a turn on as feeling her. Slowly, she turned to face me. Her perky little breasts perfectly complimented her fit frame.

T-thanks. That means a lot, you know... Getting naked for someone else... Or at least, as much as n-

-That's plenty Ellie, really. It means a lot to me as well that you trust me this much.

We hugged each other topless, our heat countering the winter haze. Her small body felt hard nearly everywhere, especially her arms and belly.

-You're gonna be a really strong little girl, you know...

-Heh, I'm g-glad that's not an issue with you...

-You know I love it. But if you want, I can help you get there faster...

-Oh... With... exercise?

-Mostly, yeah. Diet is a non-issue with the way you feed yourself, otherwise you wouldn't have guns like those... x3

-Hey, they're not big enough to be called that!

-Well, let's get them there! I think you should fully embrace this and do some exercises.

-Well... alright. What do you have in mind...?

I invite her to sit prone on the floor with me.

-For your arms and shoulders, pushups are among the best choices.

-So, do I just... push?

-Pretty much. Just make sure your butt is level with your torso, not too low or too high.

We did a set of ten to see how she did. While none of us obviously broke a sweat, she still seemed cheerful enough about that fact.

-That was easy!

-The first set of anything is always easy, even if it's too hard for you. You'll need to do more to see how much you can handle.

-Alrighty, what else, what else!

-Heh, someone's excited. Depends what you want to work on!

-I like how square bellies look, you said mine could look like that...?

-It definitely will with some planking and crunching!

Teaching her the ropes of a good morning workout really cheered her up. She learned so many things that her body could do she was unaware of. From crunches go squats and stretches, I couldn't resist to feel her belly as she tried a plank for the first time, feeling her hard but still squishable abs. Her tired trembling didn't impede her, however.

-That's about it...

-Is the shaking... normal?

-Of course it is! Your muscles are damaged, shaking is a side effect.

-Damaged? I thought-

-That's... how muscles work. Muscle gets damaged, it overcompensates when it heals, grows bigger. Eventually, it'll get easier and easier as you get more fit.

-T-thanks for that... Now I feel tired as hell and it's only morning x3

-It's alright, I'll make you breakfast.

That weekend passed by like the wind. She was of course still sore for the following days after that, but I warned her about everything. At school, her baggy winter clothes always hid any progress she might've had. This made it all the better whenever we finally met, which for this time was next weekend.

As her lip slowly healed, she made slow and steady strides into exploring each other's mouth little by little...

-You're getting good at this.

-Yeah, it's easier when it's not agonising!

-Who'd have known, right...?

-Heh... I still liked it...

The bottom bunk had become our safe space to talk about and do whatever we wanted.

-Have you been doing your exercises...?

-Yeah! Not too much has changed of course, but I'm getting there... My belly really hurts.

-Your belly will be able to take a punch and not feel a thing if you keep it up like this.

-That might be a while before I try this... Still, I noticed these starting to form around my abs...

She took off her shirt slowly and showed ms the diagonal lines on her ribs.

-Heh, those are different muscles. They still look great on you.

-I didn't evem know I had muscles there!

-Yep. A side effect of exercise is you discover new things about your body. You'll be impressed by yourself!

-That sounds exciting! I cannot wait to try new things...

-Me neither, but it shouldn't take that long if that picture we took is anything to go by... x3

-You wanna take another one? Make it a weekly thing...?

-That sounds cute!

We both flexed our right arms, making sure to position her bicep in front of mine as she took the picture, the line between her two bumps being more prominent and reaching all the way to her shoulder.

-How much is that...? A finger or so...?

-Maybe the camera's perspective is making mine a little bigger.

We flexed again, touching our biceps to check.

-Or maybe not!

-Yeah, that's maybe a couple centimeters difference at this point.

She flicked to the previous picture and this one, only one week appart.

-Exercise has definitely made it bigger faster, so...

-How long do you think I have...?

-I don't want to brag, but...

-Don't be shy now, tell me!

-Heh... Two weeks, easily.

-Bragging suits you like this, you know...

-Only when you're around. x3

-Alrighty, we'll check again in a week, then!

-Yesh. Feel it, it's so hard now!

I could only squeeze and displace the skin around her bicep as it felt like a warm rock where my cousin's arm uses to be.

-Very much so. I'm very happy for you! You probably don't need my help at school anymore for your personal... matters.

-I know that you'd still help me if I got stronger.

-Of course I would...

I kissed her a bit harder this time, still making sure she did not wince in pain in the slightest as we embraced each other and our changes...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2022, 05:49:18 am »
So nice again! Thank you for this part.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2022, 05:56:46 am »
Loving the slowness of the story. Hope it doesn’t descend to femdom. Hope they can both grow together

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2022, 04:45:05 am »
Like the slow growing

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2022, 05:53:37 pm »
So just read this today, only up to Ch2, Really enjoyed it. I really like how slow it is and how it is building up. Great job, Ch3 tonight and I look forward to more. Keep up the great work! A slow grow is hard to find!

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2022, 09:58:33 pm »
I appreciate there's a following of people who prefer these stories.I'd love to hear your recommendations to anything similar. I'll get another part out soon!

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2022, 02:18:30 pm »
Cannot wait for the next part, really enjoying it. I would give you some recommendations for similar but there just aren't many slow grows out there, none that come to mind at the moment. Most stories either start with a muscular lady or the change is fast by some method. Even a few that try and do a slow grow tend to skip months ahead. That is why I am enjoying this, it is a great pace. Also no disrespect to other authors, they have some amazing stories and are entitled to start and run it how they want, just a preference of mine for a nice slow grow. So thanks!

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2022, 09:23:23 pm »
Part IV

Doing my own exercises at home wasn't anything personal. Whether or not I got outgrown by Ellie was not a variable, but if she wanted to get in shape, I couldn't see why not myself.

Still, roughhousing was one of our favorite passtimes besides games and talking. I was never sure what the difference between that and wrestling was, besides the motivation and the flamboyantly showoffy spandex bulges.

But roughhoused we did. We were still kids after all.

-You're tired already?

-No... Huff... I can do this all day!

-Determination to win won't always work you know, you gotta know when to back off.

-How the hell do you "win" at this anyway...?

-You're supposed to... Yeah, how DO you-... Ah, nevermind. Whomever keeps the other down!

And I've been the one to do that consistently for as long as we did. Though it had been getting harder and harder. It's been a week since our last measure up, but we wanted to keep those tender moments for when the sun sets and we have the excuse to hunker down at our makeshift lower-bunk-bed-box-thing.

-You tired yet!

-N-no...

We were both audibly tired, way more than either of us was obviously willing to admit. Around a couple months ago, it didn't take more than half a minute to have her begging and panting for me to let her go. Now we'd been going at it for five minutes, exhausted out of our minds but stubborness always got the better of us.

-Okay, nevermind, yes! Everything hurts... Ow...

-Alright... Relax. How's your lip?

-Better, thankfully...

-That's great to hear...

I helped her up and we sat to play something that connected to an old CRT in the corner of the room, the details of which still elude my memory to this day.

I point to the scar on her face and lip.

-That's hot.

-What is...?

-Your scar!

-My scar is hot..?

-Very much so.

-How, exactly...?

-The same masculine/feminine balance I told you about, I guess. These things are always hot.

-Heh, thanks. I'm glad I can always find new ways to entice you...

-Few things beat seeing you flex those guns in the pink jammies, you know...

I could see her blushing over my sentiment, trying to pay attention to the screen and away from me to pretent she wasn't influenced by my comments.

-Which you're not wearing...

-I'm hot after our struggling.

-You are anyway...

-No, I meant- S-shut up. No, u...

I kissed her cutely in the cheek, after which she paused the game, flustered...

-I want to try something...

-Oh...? Tell me!

She says nothing as she turns to me from her sitting crosslegged, gently puts her hand under my chin and leans to kiss me. She twisted her head right and, reflectively, I did so, too. I felt her tongue slowly invade my mouth, but I welcomed in as much as she welcomed mine.

I felt a tingling in my stomach as our tongues danced in our mouths, moaning very softly as I slowly embraced her. I felt her hard belly first, breaking the kiss slowly...

-Ellie...

-Yeah...?

-Is this love...?

-Yeah...

-Good to know...

With that confirmation out of the way, I breathed deep with newfound vigor. As we played, I couldn't help but take sneak peeks at her waist, her shirt having fallen in a way that left her belly button exposed. But I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. She noticed me peeking and lovingly smiled at me.

-Heh... You want to see my tummy...?

-I'd love to, Ellie. I couldn't help but notice your belly button looks different...?

-Yeah, my whole tummy looks different, actually. I thought it looked weird at first, but now I really like it!

-Oh...? Did the exercises help?

-See for yourself! Here...

She lied on her back and pulled her shirt up slowly, revealing what used to be a few bumps and lines now forming an appropriately small, but very visible six pack on her very slim torso, not bulky, but perfectly firm.

-Ellie, I... Wow...

-I know, right?

-That looks beautiful...

-Yeah, I... might have caught myself starring in the mirror. But I learned I can do this!

She makes a semi wincing expression while all six bumps on her belly contract and expand a little bit.

-Those look hard...

-Oh pfffffft, let's get on the bed and I can show you, silly!

I was feeling happy with both myself and her for looking at her acting confidently and being proud of herself. It showed that all this effort and opening up to her was worth it.

With that, she got up slowly and walked across the room to the door, making sure it's locked before facing me, blushing visibly.

-Wouldn't want anyone ruining this...

-Yeah, me neither...

As she grabbed my hand to walk us to the bed, she slowly and teasingly took her shirt off on one smooth move, giving me a good look at her equally strong and defined, yet unquestionably girly back, leaving only her bra in the way of perfection.

-Can you get that...?

-Of course...

I could never figure out how girls manages to take off their own bra hooks from behind with one hand without looking. That level of skill belongs to an olympic sport. But knowing she could do that and still asked me to meant she wanted me closer, so I undid her bra and gently took it off her breasts, now having developed into what most would consider a B- cup. She leaned her head back and kissed me as I held her breasts gently, yet firmly as we both got on the bed, reaching up to grab the covers and hang them off the side to create our familiarly tantalising atmosphere.

-I love this.

-I love you more.

-Are you sure...?

-I don't think I would've shared all these vulnerable thoughts with you otherwise...

She leaned to kiss me right after that, our tongues tanced passionately under the bunk bed in the attic under our phone lights. As I broke the kiss and strings formed in our mouths, our eyes connected for just one moment, but it was enough for our repressed lust to finally guide our moves...

I kissed her under her chin and bit her neck slighly, licking around her neck and shoulders lovingly as she moaned softly...

-A-ahh... Don't stop... Please...

I was feeling her strong back as we hugged each other, rubbing to soothe the mark of her bra hook as she slowly fit her small hand's fingers between mine from behind and guided it around the front.

-H-here... Ahh... Feel my t-tummy...

I put my hand on her abs gently, although I most certainly didn't have to be. Each muscle now being individually tactile,  separate from each other and really hard, defying all my attempts to push them. The only thing I was able to move being her skin, which slid firmly around her abs' shape, save for her belly button, which was now split on a cross shape to follow her defined lines in the middle.

I breathed in long, slow and hot breaths to turn her on around her neck area, every comment I made being whispered softly from under there.

-It's so hard, it's amazing....

-T-thanks... Ahh... I have you to t-thank for most.of it, you know...

-And I'm glad that you listened...

-Hahhh... Here, feel that...?

I felt her abs flex at that moment, contracting together and becoming more defined for a couple seconds at a time.

-Yeah.. feels awesome...

Feeling that turned me on a bit more than it should've, because I felt my hand slowly slide down the middle line and past her  now cross split belly button, now touching her pink pajama pants.

I felt her breathing become shallow for a moment, so I stopped what I was doing to look her in the eyes, touching our noses together as we shared a kiss. We looked into each other's eyes, sharing the same breaths for a couple of long seconds, letting her process things patiently.

Still on her knees, she shifted one to slide it a bit further down the side, spreading her legs in the process. She didn't need to, I had plenty of space, but looking at her blushing face now biting her lip softly, it was her shy way of telling me to go for it.

I slowly slid my hand under her pajamas, feeling under her panties and slowly approaching her warm mound, before stopping when I noticed her wincing in anticipation.

-Relax, Ellie... Look at me. I want to look you in the eyes when I do it...

-I'm s-scared...

-Me too, I don't want to hurt you, so just focus on my breathing, alright? And breathe with me. I'll be slow and gentle, I promise.

I held one hand softly on her cheek as we looked into each other's eyes, her hands on my shoulders as I slid my other hand lower down her groin. As I slowly reached her bumpy folds, I felt a sudden decrease in friction as my hand slid a bit faster than I would've liked. Still, I corrected for that, slowly enveloping her folds with my hand, gripping Ellie firmly from between her legs.

-Wow... You are VERY wet.

-I know... Sorry...

-Don't be sorry, silly, it'll make this easier. It might still hurt a bit, but I'll be nice and slow and you can stop me if you feel weird, alright?

-Okay... I... really like being grabbed like this...

-Heh, I guessed as much!

Very slowly, I moved my hand back up a little bit, lined up to insert my middle finger inside of her, paying close attention to her face to make sure I wasn't doing anything painful. Well... besides that being her first time having anyone else go digging inside of her.

As I reached around two thirds the way in, her muffled wincing noises were instantly replaced by a very sudden and loud moan that scared me to the core.

-Ghhahhh! Ahhhh....

-Good lord, that was unexpected!

-H-heh.. Ssssorry. Oh god, that feels so good! Please, keep going!

As I felt my knuckles get wet from her dripping folds, I couldn't help but be a bit jealous of the noises she made. The spectacle of this gorgeous, fit and shy girl moaning passionately while making faces that defy description made me envious for the entire male gender. Everyone should deserve to feel that good, but I guess the curse of periods had to have a blessing...

I slid my hand out a bit to make room for another finger and started to stretch her a little bit, listening to her vocal mix of pleasure and pain as I workes my way deeeper once again.

-Ohhhh...... Thisfeelssoweird! Ow. Owww! Oww-Nyahhh!

-There we go... Back to the good spots...

-I f-feel... something... Something wei- Oh... Ohhh, GOD!

She suddenly leaned and gripped my arm with both hands, biting my shoulder while loudly moaning into it. Her whole body then started twitching rhythmically and violently, her nails digging into my skin.

The muscles inside of her and around my hand squeeze hard at the same time as her abs, showing off her steel hard midsection and making a couple veins that run up from her groin and to the sides of her obliques more visible.

After a couple seconds and another loud moan, I could feel her folds explode on my hand, covering it in a thick layer of moisture.

-T-that... Felt... Ahhhh... Amazing...

-Yeah, I could tell! I felt jealous just looking at that!

-I'm... sorry. I hope I didn't hurt your arm.

-Nah, not bleeding or anything. It was actually quite hot.

She let go of my arm and hugged me slowly, as I slipped my hand out from between her legs, still drenched in her natural lubricant.

-Sorry about that. I've... never done this before...

-I know, sweetie. I'm very happy you got to learn this with me.

-Yeah, me too... Don't stain the sheets, wipe it on my tummy...

I kissed her softly as before, our tongues playfully sliding together, as I wiped her excess wetness on her abs, getting surprised once again at their rigidity, before moving my hands up to cip her firm breasts and later, her arms.

-Heh, those are harder!

-Yes! They are a bit, surprised you noticed.

-I wouldn't forget our weekly thing, cutie...

-Awww... Give me my phone, then and roll up your sleeves!

Seeing her confident and enthusiastic about herself made me happy, it felt like I've done my job of making her life better. I gave her the phone, keeping mine to illuminate the box as I took off my shirt instead.

-Now we're both topless! Fair is fair.

-Heh, yesh...

We both flexed our biceps hard, creating an instant contrast between my smoothly round and her fit and defined muscle, as she put it in front of mine. There was now just the slightest of outline of my bicep around hers.

-Oh wow, you're almost there...

-I can see that. Maybe next week you'll be the one putting your arm in the front and mine will be the outline!

-Probably so! You sound excited to beat your big brother...

-Heh, sorry...

-It's alright, you can say whatever! As long as it makes you confident.

-Well... you won't be my "big" brother for long... Heh...

-Yeah, feels weird... but I like it.

-I hope so, I still love you, dummy!

-Me too.

-Wanna arm wrestle...? Beat me one last time?

And so we did, as her small hand held mine tightly, we counted to three and tried our damndest. From mild struggling to labored breathing, we fluctuated from my side, then back to hers as she very slowky, yet surely started trembling and getting more tired.
I started very slowly to gain the advantage, slipping her hand lower and lower until I finally put it down, for the last time.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2022, 11:51:33 pm »
Love this story K+

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2022, 06:44:21 pm »
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2022, 03:26:18 am »
Please don’t let him become a wimp. Let them train and grow together.

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2022, 08:09:34 pm »
I'm afraid I haven't planned anything yet. I write as I go and go as I write!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View