Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574234 Posts in 72929 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 08:45:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Eve
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Eve  (Read 23543 times)

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Eve
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2020, 06:18:55 pm »
Love the start

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 05:21:48 am »
Love it.  And so many truths for those of us who grew up sneaking glimpses of muscle in magazines pre-internet!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2020, 02:22:36 am »
So true
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2020, 06:59:28 am »
Really great start tot his story. Well done. It's hard to be original. THis is.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2020, 01:57:22 pm »
I’m intrigued and eager to see the next chapter! Great work!

Offline marken

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2022, 04:09:01 pm »
Well, here we go again.  Another story that started to form before I completed the next chapter in my other story.  Hopefully folks don't mind.  I hope this is enjoyable.

Eve [Part 1]

“Take a left here,” said Mark, pointing to the entrance to the subdivision.

I followed his direction and turned the car into the corner, wincing for the thousandth time as I listened to the boxes slide yet again in the cargo area of my hatchback and thud against the inside wall of the car.  I was eager to rid myself of that irritant after the last six hours of driving to get to Mark’s house in St Paul.

“I appreciate the ride home.  If I’d have hitched a ride with Christy, I would’ve had to sell or donate some of my stuff at school.  Her car was packed already.”

“No worries, man.  This is a good opportunity for me…so I should be thanking you.”

It was our last Spring Break, since we were both seniors this year.  Although it was tempting to do one last trip somewhere, I fought my base temptations to goof off when I found out my buddy’s dad was the director of digital marketing for a huge firm in Minneapolis, and he agreed to connect me so I could meet him.  I really needed to secure a job after graduation, so I couldn’t miss an opportunity like this.  He said he’d let me crash at his mom’s place with him if I could drive him home.  It seemed like a good deal to me. 

“OK, her house is up on the right there.  See the light brown ranch on the corner, with the fence?”

“Got it.”  The house was pretty modest, but appeared to be nicely maintained despite all the snow.  There was a Jeep Cherokee parked in the driveway, “Should I park in the street, or can I pull into the driveway?”

“My mom must be home from work already.  She probably left early so she could meet us.  Go ahead and pull into the driveway.  It’s only her, so you’re not blocking anyone if you park there.”

Mark’s mom.  She had intrigued me the entire drive, and I had no idea what to expect.  When we were packing the car, Abe came up to me when Mark was getting his last load and asked me if I had ever met Mark’s mom, Eve.  When I told him I hadn’t, since I had only really gotten to know Mark in our senior year when we ended up as housemates off-campus, Abe flashed this strange grin that I couldn’t really decipher.  Abe had known Mark all through college since he was his first roommate their freshman year in the dorms, and he said he met Mark’s mom when he first showed up to move in.  He wouldn’t tell me why he had even brought up this question, despite my prodding him.  He just laughed and said that he wanted to make sure we talked when I was back so I could tell him what I thought.  Ever since then, I was kind of obsessing over what the big deal over Mark’s mom could possibly be.  Mark didn’t bring her up at all, and didn’t seem to feel any need to prepare me for her, so I was completely in the dark.  When I asked about her, all I learned was that she was a nurse.  I already knew that she and Mark’s dad had been divorced for many years.  Beyond these facts, I had nothing.  Maybe Abe was just messing with me, but I found my curiosity building steadily as we neared his house.

Mark fished out his keys as we made our way up the shoveled sidewalk to the front door.  He led me in, walking into his childhood house as he probably always did a million times before. 

“Mom, we’re here!”

I heard a voice come from the back of the house.  “Mark!  I’m so glad you made it safely.”  His mom emerged from around a corner, apparently from the kitchen, and she walked toward us with a big welcoming smile.  Since I had been anticipating this moment for the last six hours or so, I admit that I was scanning this woman for clues that might make her so remarkable to Abe.  Nothing really jumped out at me. 

She was pretty, but not take-your-breath away gorgeous.  She had long auburn hair pulled into a messy pony tail.  She was not wearing any make-up, and her bright smile at seeing Mark gave her face had a youthful gleam, although as she got closer I could see the character lines that marked that she was indeed of a mature age.  She had a pretty strong jaw that didn’t take away from her attractiveness, but it was a feature that definitely stood out to me.  She was wearing scrubs, which I guess I had expected when Mark informed me that she was a nurse, but was also wearing a hefty fleece pull-over top with a “United Hospital” insignia on it.  She was not very tall, perhaps five foot three, but she was not what I would consider petite.  I surmised that she looked pretty fit, as I could tell her hips seemed slender, although beyond that I couldn’t really tell much about her build.  I guessed that she was somewhere around fifty years old.  She gave Mark a big hug once she reached us. 

“Good to see you, mom.”  He nodded toward me, “This is Jon.”

“Hi Jon.  Thanks for bringing Mark home.  I hope the drive was OK.”  Eve had a slightly raspy voice, although perhaps she was getting over a cold or just was affected by the chilly air during the Minnesota winter.  She extended her hand to me and I shook it.  I was taken a bit by surprise at how firm her handshake was.  I know how to shake a hand, and I generally prepare for an appropriately firm grip, although with women I usually took a little bit off to be polite.  I was making eye contact with her, but I had to fight the temptation to look down at the unexpected pressure.  I registered a roughness in her palm and fingers, like someone who did a lot of manual work.  Was this some clue to the mystery Abe had hinted at?

“It is nice to meet you Ms. Rodriguez.  Thanks for letting me stay here with you guys during break.”

“My pleasure.  Call me Eve, please.” She let go of my hand and started back towards the kitchen as we followed.  I couldn’t help but look down to see the roundness of her butt, evident through her otherwise formless scrub pants, and this impressed me in light of her trim hips.  I chastised myself for physically appraising my friend’s mom, though.  “Are you boys hungry?  It is a little early, but I could get dinner started if you’d like.”

Mark answered, “Nah, we grabbed something on the way up.”

“Oh, OK.  Do you want anything to drink?  Pop? Water?  Maybe a beer?”

Mark looked at me, then turned to his mom, “Sure, I’ll take a beer.  Jon?”

“OK, sounds good.”

Eve opened the refrigerator and pulled out two bottles.  I caught a glimpse of stacks of containers in the fridge, which seemed kind of odd for a woman who lived alone.  Why would she have so much leftover food?  She popped the bottle caps off with an opener from the drawer and handed one to each of us with a smile, “I still feel kinda weird having an adult son that drinks…well, drinks around me,” she winked at me with a knowing expression with this comment, “I’m not old enough for that!”  I noticed she was drinking from a large, insulated thermos on the counter.  My guess was that it was filled with water, because I could hear ice cubes inside it when she moved it to take a drink from the built-in straw.

We sat on a couple of barstools at the kitchen counter while Eve chatted with us.  I couldn’t resist the urge to try to figure out what about her was so remarkable to Abe.  Her handshake was certainly something that took me by surprise, but beyond that nothing really stood out.  I considered her physical structure some more, given that it was all I really had to work with, and even that wasn’t much due to the scrubs and her thick fleece.  I guess she looked a little stocky, but it was hard to tell.  I looked at her hands, again wondering about that surprising firmness to our handshake.  She certainly did not have dainty, lady-like hands.  While her fingers were not thick, they had a look of someone who was familiar with manual work.  Her fingernails were trimmed short and were painted pink, which projected a feminine appearance without the help of characteristic long and impractical nails.  I suspected this was necessary for her nursing work.  I did register that she had some thick veins on the backs of her hands and fingers that were very pronounced. This seemed typical of older women, though. 

I was brought back to the conversation.  Mark was commenting on her clothes.

“Oh, you haven’t been to work yet today, mom?”

“No, I tried to avoid this on the day you boys arrived, but I had to pick up a shift for a friend who had a family emergency.  I have to head in…” she looked at her watch,”…now.”

Mark didn’t seem bothered, “Don’t worry about it.  We’ll probably just hang out here tonight.  We’re going to get together with some friends for dinner tomorrow, and Jon is going to head into the city to meet with dad Monday.”

Eve looked at me, “That’s great.  I’m glad it worked out for you to come up here with Mark and meet with Ken.  If you are interested in marketing career, I can’t think of anyone better to talk to.”

“I’m looking forward to it.  The job market isn’t great right now, so I’m eager to get any help I can.”

Eve looked at her watch again, clearly recognizing that she was starting to run late, and she started collecting her purse and keys while still carrying her big thermos, “What is your plan on Monday, Mark?”  She reached into the fridge and pulled out one of the containers and put it in her oversized purse, which made me realize that these must be pre-prepared lunches for work.  As a student that had lived of cafeteria food for the last four years, I wondered if I’d be this organized as an adult outside the college lifestyle I had lived for the last several years.  The lunch looked pretty plain, like chicken and rice with some green vegetable that I guessed was broccoli.  When I had to start handling this part of my life, I resolved in that moment that I’d definitely put more flare into my daily meals.

“I’m going to head up with Steve and his brother to go snowmobiling at their lake house.  We’ll be back by dinner.”

“OK, that sounds like fun, watch the weather, though.  They say there is a storm coming in Monday that I don’t want you to get stuck in.”  She had everything together, “I’ll probably see you boys tomorrow, although I will have to head into work a little earlier for my normal shift.  I hate doing these back-to-back late and early shifts, but you gotta help your friends out sometimes, right?”

She smiled at us and headed out the garage door.  I was a little frustrated that I couldn’t tell what Abe had teased me about regarding Mark’s mom and figured I he was just pulling my leg.  She seemed perfectly normal and, frankly, pretty cool to me.

Mark turned to me, “Another beer?  Looks like my mom bought a 12-pack.”

I took the last swig off my bottle, “Sure.”

“It’s funny, mom doesn’t even drink.  I bet she hasn’t had beer in the house in 10 years.  Probably back when dad still lived here.”

We headed to the family room and sat down to watch some football.  We must have watched for a couple hours before I noticed I was starting to drift off to sleep.  Maybe it was the third beer.

I yawned, realizing how tired I was from the drive, “Man, I have to get to bed.  Where’s my room?”

Mark pointed down the hall, “Two doors down on the left.  It’s the guest room.  The bathroom with a shower you can use is the first door.  I bet my mom got the room ready for you.”

I took my suitcase down the hall and saw a modest room that did look like it had been set-up for me to stay.  Like Mark thought, there were some extra pillows and folded blankets neatly stacked on the corner of the bed.  I looked around the room, which seemed to have been recently cleaned and smelled slightly of lemon Pledge.  I chuckled to myself, guessing that this room had probably appeared this way for the last fifteen or twenty years.  The only thing that looked relatively modern was a modestly sized flat screen TV sitting on the dresser, facing the bed.  It was an older model TV, but it was large enough that it would be decent to watch from the bed.  I wondered who would come into this room to actually watch it.  Maybe it was an old TV from another room that was displaced by an upgrade, and it just ended up in this room.  I looked closer and was kind of surprised to see that it had a VCR connected to it.  I couldn’t remember the last time I had seen a VCR, and it seemed odd to see such an old piece of A.V. technology connected to even an older flat screen TV.  I took a closer look and laughed to myself to see the component video cables connected to the TV. 

I shouted to Mark down the hall, “Who has a VCR anymore?”

“Ha, I don’t know.  I guess my mom probably forgot we even had it in there.  I don’t think anyone has actually stayed in that room in years.  She probably barely goes in there anymore.”

I proceeded to get myself ready for bed and washed up and brushed my teeth in the bathroom.  I unfolded the clothes I intended to wear on Monday.  It was fortunate that I didn’t need to wear a suit or anything, just business casual attire according to my emails with Mark’s dad two weeks ago.  I closed the door and went to lay down in the bed. 

Even with a few beers in me, the strange bed was affecting my ability to relax and fall asleep.  I was thinking about what to expect Monday when I met Mark’s dad.  After a little while, I heard Mark pass by the closed bedroom door to head to his bedroom, followed by the seam of light below the door going dark as he flipped off the hallway light switch.  I continued to stir for a while, and allowed myself to look at the clock to see that it was now after midnight.

I turned on the bedside lamp, frustrated, wondering how I was going to get to sleep.  When I reached over for the lamp switch, I happened to notice a stack of magazines on a low shelf next to the side table that hadn’t caught my eye earlier when I climbed into the bed from the other side.  I was instantly shocked to see that the top magazine was a brightly colored Flex magazine with an enormous male bodybuilder hitting a double biceps pose on the cover.  The magazine was colored in those garish 90s-era graphics, and I could see that it was dated from 1993.  I was not expecting to come upon this sort of thing in this location and I felt a heat come to my face and my heart began to race.  As it turns out, I was extremely familiar with bodybuilding magazines, but I had an unusual relationship with them.  I was obviously not a bodybuilder myself, and nobody would even really mistake me for the kind of gym enthusiast that would regularly buy such material, but the reality was that I had purchased many magazines like this over the years.  The reason for my interest was that I happened to have a fetish for female bodybuilders and found them intensely attractive, so when I was younger I used to buy magazines like this and stash them away for my personal enjoyment.  My prurient interest in these magazines naturally led me to keep them very carefully hidden away.  Since my fetish was such a deeply hidden secret, I had a developed a strange anxiety around being faced with female muscle in public.  Seeing a bodybuilding magazine cover in a rack, a muscular woman in an ad or commercial, or even a woman wearing gym clothing could cause my pulse to quicken.  It was particularly awkward in the rare cases that women with muscles would come up in conversations with friends, like if we happen to be watching the Olympics together and developed female athlete would illicit a comment from someone.  In the few times that this had happened, I had tried to stay as quiet and neutral as possible to avoid the possibility that I would out myself through some odd comment that might skew as abnormal and key everyone in to what I was really thinking inside.  An irrational fear, perhaps, but one that I could not shake.  The associations to the kinds of topics and images that would trigger this anxiety were surprisingly pervasive.  I was able to function in society, of course, but it seemed that there was constant threat in any given day that I’d find myself having to take evasive action to avoid such triggers when around others, so my radar was always up.

For this reason, the shocking encounter with this magazine in Mark’s mom’s house had induced a tremendous adrenaline rush.     

I reached down to fan out the pile slightly and was even more surprised to see that it was not a single magazine sitting on the top, but rather an entire stack of perhaps fifteen magazines.  They were all about bodybuilding:  Flex, Muscular Development, Muscle & Fitness, Ironman, Musclemag.  I wasn’t even familiar with all of these, as this was an era before my time.  These 90s magazine could honestly be considered vintage, or maybe even collector’s items.  I noticed my hand shaking as I carefully looked through them, taking special care not to disturb them in any way that someone might notice.  While intellectually I doubted that anyone knew the exact order these magazines were stacked in this pile, I felt I couldn’t risk this so I was extremely careful not to jumble the order as I examined them so I’d be able to put them back exactly the way I found them.  My body was coursing with adrenaline.  I was so taken aback to see these casually out in the open next to the bed.  Again, I realized it my unique reaction to associate material like this so directly with sex, but it was still odd.  To me, this was like seeing a Penthouse magazine just sitting out on a coffee table in someone’s family room. 

So many questions raced through my mind:  What were these doing here in Mark’s mom’s house?  Why did she have them here?  Were they from a guest?  They were so neatly stacked and I couldn’t imagine a guest showing up with fifteen magazines all from this particular decade, then leaving them here.  Could these have been from Mark’s dad?  I wondered if I knew anything about his dad…was he a bodybuilder back in the 90s?  Maybe these were something he had left behind after the divorce.  It didn’t make sense that they’d sit in the house for ten years, though, and not be removed or cleaned up in that time.  Were these Mark’s?  Was it possible Mark and I actually shared this somewhat rare fetish and we never realized it?  I never picked up such a clue if it was the case. 

While I puzzled over the mystery of why these magazines were here, my intense desire to peruse the content begun to take over and I started to leaf through them a bit.  While I had nearly unlimited access to female bodybuilding videos and imagery via the phone sitting next to me, something about these classic magazines that I suddenly had at my fingertips while I was alone in this room was irresistible and had turned me on intensely.  I saw one of the Flex magazines had coverage of the 1994 Jan Tana Women’s Bodybuilding competition, and while the cover most prominently featured a massive male bodybuilder, there was an inset image in the corner showing five gorgeous muscular women in a posedown from that competition.  There was also a tease of a “Power and Sizzle” spread featuring another woman.  I admired the platinum blonde hair on a couple of the competitors and the fluorescent bikinis that so embodied the look of female bodybuilding from this period.  I had a strong erection in that moment and I felt it harden further in anticipation as I picked up the magazine and started to look through it, knowing that I was about to enjoy myself thoroughly to these vintage female bodybuilding photos within this goldmine of a stash.  I flipped through the pages, admiring the magnificent body of Denise Rutkowski in her prime as she was featured in an article about how to grow aesthetic, muscular arms.  The pictures of her pumping and posing in an empty gym while wearing a one-piece leotard were simply marvelous.  Her vascular muscles were prominent and compelling.  I got a kick out of the clothing, but her muscle was as gorgeous as nearly any modern competitor I could conjure to mind for comparison.  There was another article on some fitness athlete that looked so small by today’s standards, so I passed over that quickly.  Then I got to my objective: the Jan Tana competition article.  I was pleased to see that it spanned several pages and consisted of about twenty pictures that covered the line-up and featured close-up shots of several individual competitors.  I barely perceived that I was stroking myself slowly.

As I was studying one of the few pictures that showed the entire line-up of women, a tiny detail caught my eye.  One of the competitors, in a lime green bikini, looked extremely familiar in the line-up.  Unfortunately, the caption was generic and didn’t call out all the women in the image by name.  I scanned the other pictures in the article and she didn’t appear anywhere else, probably because she didn’t place very highly.  I flipped through the article and found that it only talked about the women that placed in the top ten, so I couldn’t find out who the woman was.  The familiarity nagged at me. 

I pulled out my phone and did a search for the 1994 Jan Tana competition’s competitor list.  It was hard to get a complete list from such an old show, but since this was a high-level pro show at the time, I figured it must be available somewhere.  Eventually I found a site that had an archive of bodybuilding shows.  I found my way to this one and scanned the full list.

There it was. 

Seventeenth place. 

Evelyn Rodgers. 

I couldn’t believe it.  That sense of familiarity on the woman in this magazine was correct…it was Mark’s mom.  His mom was a former professional female bodybuilder.  I paused to consider what I had just happened upon, and I perceived how my arousal was now in a weird state.  While it had not subsided, the distraction of my last few minutes of detective work had changed my focus a bit.  Now that I had my made this discovery, my erection raged back and I was immediately fully aware of it again.

Mark’s mom was a professional bodybuilder back in the 1990s.  I was shocked.  I was puzzled that I had never heard of her, but I guess I had mostly been ‘studying’ the sport of female bodybuilding around athletes in my present timeframe.  When it came to older generations of bodybuilders, I only knew the bigger names.  Eve maybe never really did well as a pro, so her name wasn’t as well-known as some of the more successful women from that era.  I had never seen a competitive female bodybuilder in person, and I was astounded by the fact that I unknowingly just met one, and was even in her house at this very moment.  Mark didn’t hint at this fact about his mom, but it seemed pretty obvious to me why that was.  I laughed at the thought of him suddenly blurting out that his mom used to be a professional bodybuilder without any prompt of any kind.  What was he going to do, pull out some old picture that he carried in his wallet of his mom showing off her massive muscles in a tiny bikini?  Of course he didn’t mention this.  I wondered if this was something that embarrassed him, or if it was something that he had just grown up with and it didn’t strike him as abnormal in any way.  It could be either, I supposed.

I flipped back to that page that showed her in the line-up at the 1994 contest.  While she may not have been able to place in the top ten of this show, she was clearly still an extraordinary physical specimen.  I marveled at the mass on her body.  She was standing in a “relaxed” pose next to the other women, with her arms flared outward.  Despite the seemingly casual stance, I knew that this pose was far from truly relaxed.  She was intensely flexing nearly every muscle in her body for the judges to appraise her.  Her large, rounded delts were the first thing I noticed, but then I scanned over the tremendous mass of her arms, snaking with veins, and her squared off pecs flexed and bulging beneath the skimpy bikini top.  Her lats were widely flared and thick.  I studied how her ridged abs and obliques tapered to a smallish waist before swelling into her flexed, vascular, and corded quads.  Her calves were bulbous and swollen diamonds pointing out from below her small knees.  She was flashing that same smile that I had just seen in the kitchen a few hours before, which is what that keyed me to recognize her.  She looked immensely powerful and was intensely sexy to me.  I could tell that her height was likely one of the primary obstacles that she had to overcome as some of the larger women around her clearly had a more impressive presence on the stage.  I wondered if this could have been what caused her to place poorly.

I continued to stroke myself slowly as I fixated on this old image of Eve, fascinated by the coincidence that this woman’s unique background resonated with my particular fetish.  Curiosity started to nag at me, and I wondered if this magazine was here as a sort of record of her brief appearance in it, like how someone might keep an old newspaper article that they are featured in.  I suspected this may be the case, and I realized that the others were also probably retained for the same purpose.  I bet there were pictures of Eve in each of them, and I became filled with an overwhelming desire to carefully comb through them to see more images of her former herculean physique.

I set the current magazine aside and looked down to select another one.  As I was moving the pile, I noticed a non-descript VHS tape that was tucked into the shelf corner beside the stack of magazines, originally blocked from my view until I started deconstructing the pile of magazines in front of it.  The tape’s proximity to this archival stash of media appearances from Eve’s bodybuilding career suggested to me that this may be a similar thing, and I felt a rush as I reached for it.  While the glossy magazine images were amazing, the thought that there might be a video record of her posing in a contest made me tingle in anticipation.  Female muscle was best when viewed in motion.  I pulled the tape out and recognized that this was a home recording.  The handwritten label said “Nationals 1990.”  I was certain this must be a contest recording of some kind.

I looked at the VHS machine connected to the TV and knew that I had to watch this tonight, immediately.  I was intensely aroused.  As I started to get out of bed to do this, I was stopped in panic by the roaring mechanical sound of the garage door opening (maybe the roar was overly magnified to me in that moment).  Eve must be getting back from her late shift at work.  My heart was beating thunderously and I was paralyzed by the ludicrous situation I was in, as I was just getting ready to pleasure myself to what I suspected was an old video of my friend’s mom while she was in the house with me!  Had I started this only a few moments earlier, I might have been in the actual act while the object of my lust was walking by my room…maybe a mere fifteen feet away on the other side of a closed door.  The clandestine nature of this situation was oddly even more arousing and I found that I was on the verge of an orgasm without even actively touching myself.  I willed myself to calm down as I listened to Eve move about the kitchen for a few minutes.  I realized that she would likely be able to tell that I was awake at this late hour from the fact that my light was on and would have illuminated the front window as she drove up, but I stayed as silent as I could.  I prayed she wouldn’t knock on my door or check in on me, even though I knew she probably wouldn’t seek to disturb me even if I was up.  Still, I panicked a little when I did imagine her opening the door check on me only to find the telltale bodybuilding magazine splayed out the bed next to me.  It would take little imagination to put two and two together to surmise what was probably going on, and this thought horrified me.  While I could tell she was still in the kitchen, I attempted to re-stash the magazine next to the bed as quietly as I possibly could.  I heard her footsteps coming down the hall toward my room.  I resisted the temptation to turn the light off, as I thought this would be even more suspicious than if I did nothing.  I found myself holding my breath for some stupid reason as I saw the shadow of her passing my room from the light showing beneath the door.  Thinking I was nearly in the clear, I had a fresh moment of terror as I saw the shadow stop in front of my door for a brief moment.  Was she just listening?  She wouldn’t actually open the door, would she?  I looked around the room to make sure nothing showed of what I was doing in the unlikely event that she actually did open the door to check in on me.  After a few of the longest seconds of my life, I saw the shadow recede from the door and listened to her footsteps moving down the hallway.  I saw the hallway light turn off and a door quietly close down the hall.  I quietly exhaled and realized that my pulse was absolutely pounding in my ears.

I debated what to do.  While my erection had been momentarily scared away, I was still intensely interested in the contents of this VHS tape and I would never be able to fall asleep knowing it was in the room with me.  I simply had to see it.  I did turn the light off in the room and I sat staring at the dark for perhaps forty five minutes, waiting to build the confidence to move without alerting anyone in the house that I was doing anything in here.  After I was confident that everyone was likely sleeping, I removed the tape and stashed the cardboard sleeve back on the shelf, then I slowly and carefully made my way to the VHS player and inserted the tape.  Every click and whir in the machine sounded like a jackhammer to me, but I forged ahead.  I turned on the TV and quickly lowered the volume to 0 so I could work it back up to a safe volume, again praying silently that this would not attract anyone’s attention.  I even walked to the door to see if I could hear the TV at the volume I had finally selected to ascertain if any sound was likely to make it into the hallway.  I was pretty confident I was safe.

I had no idea what time it was, but I proceeded to watch the video on that tape.  It turned out that it was an old ESPN broadcast of the 1990 NPC Nationals women’s bodybuilding competition, recorded from a period before my time when this was a sport that the network actually covered and televised.  The women in this amateur competition were generally smaller than the professional women in the magazine I had just been looking at.  That said, there were some standouts that did present obvious next level physiques that were pro-caliber already.  I watched the intro segment that highlighted the frontrunners scheduled to appear in the show, and my heart skipped when they flashed a clip of Eve, who was a middleweight in this competition.  The brief glimpse previewing her routine took my breath away.  She was young in this video, but I instantly recognized the maturity in her muscularity and why she was singled out as a favorite in this segment.  The snippet showed her hitting a side chest pose from a close-up angle and I was pleased with the fact that it was done in slow motion.  I looked in awe at her developed pecs and delts, tightly flexed to not only show her mass, but also to demonstrate prominent striations and veins that exhibited her conditioning.  The slow motion of the video allowed me to register the tiny twitches of the various muscle groups as she recruited them all into the pose.  I could see her deltoids, lats, and traps all being willfully flexed while she held that smile as a mask of the tremendous effort.  It was so easy to miss how much effort went into these poses at regular speed, and I appreciated how this old video production managed to capture it even if they did not do this for that purpose. Eve transitioned to a modification of the pose by lifting her rear-facing arm into a flexed biceps pose, and my eye fixated on the large, vascular, tightened ball of muscle before the preview clip ended and they proceeded to highlight a heavyweight competitor.

My mind buzzed with excitement.  In the last hour or so, I had become obsessed with my friend’s mom and her bodybuilding past.  The fact that I was in the household of a former professional female bodybuilder and that I presently had direct access to ogle the magnificent physique she used to possess was an intense aphrodisiac that now consumed my world.  I watched the lightweight competitors enthusiastically but this was an appetizer to my goal, so paced myself as I waited for the middleweight segment that would feature Eve’s routine.  I registered how much less ostentatious the sport had been in this era.  The athletes and their presentations were much more raw than I was accustomed to from current competitions:  simple posing suits devoid of rhinestones, typically a single color; no structure in the tops to artificially enhance feminine curves; less ornate hairstyles; and much more modest make-up.  While the women were gorgeous, they seemed much more approachable and real than the over-the-top competitors of the current generation.  Several did have breast implants, but many competitors did not.   

The middleweight segment began, and I felt my heart rate increase in anticipation of Eve’s full routine.  I watched several competitors that I already knew were nowhere near her level, and recognized from the little preview I saw in the beginning that it was a foregone conclusion that she would walk away with the category.  She seemed to be the last in the group to perform.  When she walked on stage, I was finally able to marvel at her full physique for the first time.  The graphic at the bottom of the screen showed that she weighed 124 pounds and she was only 21 at this show, which was a fact that struck me like a thunderbolt.  I couldn’t comprehend that she had achieved the magnificent physique that I was witnessing at such a young age.  I surmised that the level of muscularity she possessed at that age must have required several years of training, meaning that she was likely lifting intensely even in high school.  I marveled at this thought, and the tremendous muscle development that she probably exhibited while in college, assuming she was a student at that time.  I found myself imagining her walking across the quad of her campus in the spring, casually heading to class but standing out against the rest of the students due to those broad, sloping shoulders with bulbous capped delts pressing against a T-shirt.  Her pumped, veiny arms cradling books.  I imagined her in short cut-off jeans as her massive quads and calves rippled with each step as she made her way through the crowd, projecting an obliviousness to the fact that she was stronger and more muscular than nearly all of the typical men at the school.  I pictured finding myself in the school gym bench pressing next to the relatively small, but power-packed girl, struggling to complete my third set with 185 pounds while she did reps with 225 pounds, emasculating me without any care that she was doing so.  I could envision her hanging out with the men who were regulars at the gym, comfortable amongst them in a way that I would not be.

Her routine was mesmerizing…or at least SHE was mesmerizing performing it.  I couldn’t get over the fact that Eve was younger in this video than I was now, and I was intensely aroused by the obvious physical superiority she would have possessed over me had I had the opportunity to meet her back then.  While this wasn’t the primary source of what I found attractive about female bodybuilders, it was certainly a facet of it.  The muscle mass was not just outstanding for a young woman, for also for a human being.  She was bubbly and feminine on stage while hitting pose after pose to show off her muscularity, flashing flirtatious glances at the audience, swaying her hips demurely in her transitions.  I was always so enthralled by the idea of a woman who loved being feminine and girly while also having muscularity that would shame nearly any man.

As I watched Eve’s old performance and simultaneously played these imaginary scenarios in my head, the stimulation was simply too much to suppress any longer and I proceeded to experience an intense orgasm.  The waves rippled through me furiously from the prolonged build-up to that point.  Eve was wrapping up her routine and waving and blowing kisses to the audience as she left the stage.  My waves of pleasure began to wane and I felt overwhelmingly fatigued all of a sudden.  While I wanted to watch the end of the competition, I decided that I’d put that off until the next night and I’d most definitely rewatch the whole thing so I could enjoy Eve’s performance again.  I calculated how many times I’d likely rewatch this video over the course of the next several days that I stayed here.  I imagined that I’d watch it a multiple times per night.

I awoke the next day feeling a strange sensation as if everything from the previous night was not real.  In fact, it seemed almost certain that it wasn’t real and it couldn’t be true that my friend’s mom was a former professional female bodybuilder until I peered over the edge of the bed and saw that stack of bodybuilding magazines.  The surreal sensation evaporated instantly. The magazine pile was of course repositioned just as I had found them.  It had all really happened after all.  I heard a stirring in the kitchen and realized someone else was awake. 

By the time I got to the kitchen, I saw Mark was in there.  He had made coffee and was eating a bowl of cereal.

“Hey, how’d you sleep?”

I was bleary-eyed because of my late night, but I didn’t want to have any sort of discussion why this might be, so I lied, “Good.  That bed was pretty comfortable.”

“Cool man.”

“Is your mom up, yet?  What time did she get home from her shift?” Was I bringing his mom up too soon?  I didn’t want to be weird about it.

“I don’t know.  She doesn’t do late shifts that often anymore, I don’t think.  She might be sleeping in a little before she has to head back in.”

I considered how I might ask a question probing about his mom’s past, but thought there was absolutely no way to do this and I had to try my best to drop this subject.  “What are we up to today?”

“I thought we could head downtown and check out a cool record store that I know before we meet up with some of my friends and head out for dinner.  You’ll love it.  It’s huge.  I can show you where my dad’s office is too so you can find it tomorrow.”

“Sounds good.”

I heard footsteps in the hallway and realized that Eve was up and heading to the kitchen.  My cheeks felt hot as I realized I was about to confront the woman I had thoroughly pleasured myself to last night, and I had to figure out how to be cool about this.  I also found myself wanting to get another look at her to see if she still retained any of the physique I had just seen from her past.

She walked into the kitchen wearing a thick robe that hung low and showed virtually none of her legs, and she was wearing slippers.  She had some kind of T-shirt beneath that obscured her chest such that I couldn’t judge whether she had any pectoral muscle cleavage. 

“Morning boys.  Everyone sleep OK?”

“Yeah mom.  It’s always nice to sleep at home.”

“Jon, were you OK in that old guest room?”

“I was, thanks.  It was plenty comfortable.”

“Great.  I don’t have a lot of guests anymore, so I wasn’t sure.  Was it warm enough?”

I couldn’t recall.  I had slept like a rock once I finally let myself.  “Yeah, I was fine.”

“Oh, I was a little worried that I might not have left you enough blankets to be comfortable.  It can be a little drafty.  The weather is supposed to get colder tonight, so I’ll make sure I put another blanket in there for you just in case.”

I was fairly certain I wasn’t going to need that, but I appreciated the hospitality, “Sounds good, thanks so much, Eve.”  It felt strange to use her name, but I had to act like an adult here.

Eve proceeded to pour herself a big glass of water to go with her mug of coffee and got out a pan and a carton of eggs.  I saw her start to crack them into a bowl.  She was straining the yolk from about half of them, making me think that she was still carefully watching her diet, which I took as a sign that perhaps she still did put some effort into her physique.  I did see that, even through the thick robe, her back seemed rather wide and I thought I could pick up the distinctive sloping shape of developed trapezius muscles, but this could have been from the thick robe’s collar.  It was frustrating how hard it was to gain the info I sought here.

“Would you boys want some eggs?”

Mark responded, “Not the way you make them, mom.  Yuck.”

Hmm, this seemed like it might be some hint of Mark’s awareness of his mom’s lifestyle.  I tried to look like I didn’t understand the reference and let on that it meant anything to me.

Eve laughed, “Suit yourselves.  You guys have a plan today?  Are you going anywhere?  I do have to work again, but I’ll have time off starting tomorrow.”

“We’re going to head downtown.  Probably head out in a little bit and just hit a few cool places that I think Jon would like to see.  Then we’re meeting Pete, Jenny and some other friends.”

“OK, that sounds good.  I am going to head to the gym for a quick workout before I head to work.”

Mark barely reacted to this, “I figured.  We might be out late.”

“Don’t be too late.  Jon has to meet with Ken tomorrow.  He shouldn’t be hung over for that.”  She looked over her shoulder and smiled That Smile at me.  I had a flashback to her performing her bodybuilding routine from 30 years ago and felt a stirring in my pants and felt my cheeks flush.

“We’ll be good mom, but thanks for the reminder.”  Mark stood up to clear his bowl and grabbed mine and put it in the dishwasher.  Eve proceeded to make her eggs.  It looked like she had prepared about half a dozen of them, which definitely seemed like a clue to me.  Mark kissed his mom on the cheek and we left the kitchen.

Mark and I headed downtown and had a great day.  We met up with his friends and hit a bar for a drink, then went to dinner at a dive that they used to go to in high school.  After that, we hit another bar and had another beer and just talked for a while before deciding we had to head home.  All said it was a pretty tame night, but it was fun hanging out with his high school buddies and seeing downtown Minneapolis. 

When we got back, most of the house was dark except for the kitchen and the hallway light.  It was only about 11pm, but it was clear Eve had gone to bed.  We both proceeded to our rooms and I was already looking forward to another session viewing that old bodybuilding tape.  As I was opening the door, the first thing I saw was another blanket on the corner of my bed, and the bed had been freshly made.  I had left it unmade when I left, like a terrible houseguest.  Suddenly, I had a flash of horror as I realized that Eve would have been walking about the room to make the bed.  That was also when I realized that I hadn’t actually replaced that VHS tape from the VHS player.  Would she possibly have noticed this subtle detail?  She wouldn’t check whether there was a tape in the VHS player, would she?  She wouldn’t have checked that stash of bodybuilding media next to the bed to see that the VHS tape wasn’t in place, right? 

I panicked, afraid to proceed further into the room to find out.  I oscillated between soothing myself that there was no way that my catastrophic blunder to cover my tracks would have been discovered and freaking out that I had outed myself to the very person I was jerking off to last night.  I had to go look and see if there was any sign that she might have noticed.  As I walked over to peer around the bed, something caught the corner of my eye on the dresser that had the VCR and the TV. 

I froze.  What was that?  It appeared to be a stack of VHS tapes that most definitely had not been there before.  That dresser surface was empty this morning aside from the VCR and the TV.  I was afraid to look at what it was, and realized that this could have only been left by Eve.  As I approached, I was shaking, uncertain of what I was going to find.  What did she put out here?  Was it meant for me?

I reached out to the stack of VHS tapes and turned them so I could see what the labels said.  I counted five tapes.  I noticed that three of them were again home recordings, but two of them were professional.  I almost expected it at this point, but suffered a combination of shock and horror to see that these were all bodybuilding tapes as well.  The home recordings were labelled “1989 MN State Champs,” “1993 Jan Tana,” and “1994 Ms International.”  The professional tapes were “1995 Ms Olympia” and…my breath caught in my throat.  I pulled this last one out of the stack out to look closely, not believing what I was looking at.  It was titled, “Women’s Physique World presents Evelyn Rodgers,” and it featured Eve, looking considerably larger than she was in the video I had watched last night, wearing a sundress in a garden with her hands clasping the back of a bench or railing, flexing her arms, shoulders and pecs while smiling at the camera.  She seemed to be staring directly into my eyes.

In that moment, it was clear that Eve had not only noticed that the VHS tape next to the bed was out of place, but that I had clearly watched it.  She seemed to have assumed (correctly) that I must have enjoyed what I saw and had decided that I might like to see more, so she had set out a number of other videos for me.  Given the fact that WPW tape featured her exclusively, I assumed that she was likely present in all of these videos.  I didn’t know how to react at the fact that I had been discovered, and that she probably knew exactly what I had done while watching that old video of her and that, unbelievably, she must have been OK with it.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 08:12:27 pm »
It has been a while.  A very long while.  I suspect folks might want to see how this story continued. 

Eve [Part II]

Blood was rushing in my ears and I felt a sort of tunnel vision.  I was frozen there with this WPW tape in my hand.  So, what do I do now?

The videos beckoned to me. 

I knew that I could not resist them.  This was obvious to me.  Before I could consider this, though, I had to deal with the flurry of thoughts that were now swirling and colliding furiously in my head.  The fact that Eve had set these videos out for me to watch was utterly humiliating, because it made me fully aware that I had been effectively caught and outed.  While I don’t know that Eve would have jumped to the assumption that I had watched the videos while pleasuring myself, it seemed a small leap for her to make.  If she had made this connection, I now also had to deal with the fact that my previously hidden muscle fetish had been discovered by another person.  Furthermore, the person that discovered this thing about me was the very woman that had most recently been the object of my lust.  This was mortifying…and yet the action of putting out even more videos, one of which featuring her as the sole subject, provided not only approval of all of this but also an invitation to further indulge myself.  It was a heady mix of revelations to process.

I tried to take a step back from this situation and assess things a bit.  It always seemed obvious to me that female bodybuilders must have been fully aware that their bodies were sexually appealing to some people (I assumed that there were both male and female admirers).  I didn’t deceive myself that this was the only reason they might bodybuild, but I bet it motivated some of them.  I knew some people were confident enough to openly admit how they felt about female muscle, but I also assumed that many more were like me and kept their attraction secret. Perhaps women who were into bodybuilding were extremely perceptive and they were able to detect how other people felt about their muscular physiques.  Since they spent their lives interacting while possessing such striking physicality, it stood to reason that they probably acquired a well-stocked catalogue of reactions against which they could measure how they were received.

I considered the sense of exposure I now felt over the fact that there was now another person in the world that knew my secret fetish.  I found an unexpected, but welcome, sensation begin to rise through the initial horror.  I was strangely comforted.  This woman knew, and she didn’t judge me for it.  The act of setting out these additional videos for me demonstrated a clear acceptance and arguably even an encouragement for my feelings.  Why else would she do this?

I looked at the videos again. 

The competition videos were one thing.  They were a historical record of sorts, and therefore had a kind of sexual sanitization, even though the athletes competed in revealing bikinis, they were nominally on stage strictly to display the development of their bodies to an audience and a panel of judges to compare and rate.  I always thought of bodybuilding more as a beauty competition than a sport, although there was no doubt the physical commitment needed to participate was tremendous and the participants had at least some reasonable claim to the term ‘athlete.’  Due to my fetish, though, these competitions were intensely sexually arousing, and I could feel myself feeling turned on just by being near the videos.  This was my personal kink and I knew that to many, many other people these videos would not be viewed as sexual material.

The Women’s Physique World video was another thing entirely, though.  Now this was produced purely for a particular kind of fan to admire and ogle the body of a developed, muscular female model.  I was under no illusion that the people who made this video knew exactly what purpose this video would serve to the people who purchased it.  This was not an instructional video for someone who wanted to get into bodybuilding or even just to take better care of themselves.  It also was not meant to be an inspirational video for someone who might look up to a given bodybuilder as role model for their own physical goals.  These videos were produced in a manner that would allow the viewer to luxuriate in the activity of watching a muscular woman show-off her body for them in the privacy of their home.  I had seen these WPW videos before.  They nearly always consisted of multiple segments.  Often they would have a segment that showed the bodybuilder as she lifted heavy weights in a gym, focusing on the tension and bulging shapes of her muscles during the exercises.  They would also transition through a number of posing scenes featuring different outfits that ranged from dresses to casual wear to swimsuits to posing suits.  The bodybuilder would repeatedly hit poses of different body parts to display how her amazing body looked in these outfits.  They would shoot in a variety of locations, indoors and outdoors, to provide a diversity of contexts for her presentation.  There was a singular purpose for this product:  it was to display the muscular body of this woman in an array of settings for the specific purpose of self-pleasure for the people who bought it.  This was porn for people with a female muscle fetish.  The producers knew it.  The models knew it. 

Eve knew it.

And she put it here for me to watch.

Despite the complex mixture of emotions, I knew what was going to happen next.  I was going to watch these videos and I was going to pleasure myself to them as well.  There was no doubt about this.  I might not have time to watch them all, but I was going to enjoy some of them.  I was drawn to the WPW video first. 

It was magnificent.  I was amazed at the appearance of Eve, as she looked remarkably youthful yet was clearly later in her bodybuilding career after she had achieved her professional status and her musculature had a more significant maturity from the earlier video I had seen.  She was likely about 25 years old when this was shot as I registered when this was recorded contrasted her updated look to her appearance in that national competition video I had watched the previous night.  Her physique was incredible, and her muscular development was considerably more advanced than in the video I had watched before.  I was initially struck by the massiveness of her pecs and delts, accentuated by her bulging traps to give her upper body a powerful and imposing look.  Her upper arms were huge, swelling into large biceps and triceps and corded, powerful forearms that were crisscrossed with a dense network of veins.  She did not have breast implants, but her completely developed pecs protruded prominently over her flat abdominal wall that rippled with muscle and even more veins.  She still had those narrow hips to give her torso and even more evident sense of mass, but her protruding glutes and powerful, sweeping thighs anchored the physique and balanced the overall appearance.  Her calves were massive and also thickly veined.  I could tell that her physique was pro-level, but it was also obvious that it was her height that likely held her back in her professional competitive career, as her overall package while aesthetic and pleasing, was she looked compact and lacked presence when she found herself lined up next to taller competitors.

The video featured Eve in the gym first.  She was flirtatiously chatting with the camera crew as she made her way around the equipment.  It struck me how she must have been aware of the kind of video she was making here, knowing that this was no instructional video but rather a video designed for me to ogle and admire her physique for their pleasure.  She was so at ease in the gym, and I was struck by her sheer comfort amongst the bars, ropes, cables, and iron that was at her disposal to shape and sculpt her body into something so remarkable.  She was clearly a master of this process, abundantly evident from the physique she was flaunting for the camera crew.  As she moved through the gym and interacted with the off-camera crew, her musculature contracted and twitched as she gesticulated casually.  None of this was overt flexing or posing (which I knew would come later in the video, of course), but the development and mass of her muscles and the inherent power of her tremendous body intoxicated me as I drank it in.

Within a few minutes, she proceeded into some classic exercises, which were obviously chosen before the shoot for her to display both her prodigious strength and shape of her magnificent muscles.  I knew enough about weightlifting to recognize that this was not a structured workout, but was rather a semi-choreographed exhibition meant for the purpose of ogling her muscles in action.  While the workout was not real, her strength most certainly was.  I marveled as I watched things kick off with her executing a set of wide grip pull-ups where she completed 15 reps with ease, almost floating up to touch the bar with her chest and pausing at the top without any sign of strain on her face.  She did a first set with her back facing the camera and her wide back and shoulders bunched and swelled to move her up and down.  She dropped, shook out her arms and flashed some smiles to the crew, then did another 15 easy reps with her front facing the camera.  Now I watched her biceps and lats work while also admiring the chiseled abdominals that were exposed below her crop top.  Later, I savored the segment showing her her bicep curling an EZ curl bar with a 45 lb plate on each side, initially smiling and laughing with the camera crew off screen in the beginning of the set as I listened to their comments about how she was emasculating them and all the other men in the gym, then proceeding to studiously watch her biceps contract tightly and absolutely burst with vascularity in her conditioned shape.  Toward the end of several exercises in the gym segment of this video, after she had stripped off the half-shirt halter that she wore in the beginning to work out simply in a pink string bikini top, I marveled at her massive pecs while bench pressing.  My jaw dropped during the final exercise as she proceeded to press 250 lbs with 8 perfect reps while being spotted by a skinny guy from the camera team wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans who never even had to touch the bar.  Eve simply smiled through the entire workout, laughing along as the men of the crew commented on her strength and muscularity and how the people watching the video were going to absolutely love what they were capturing. 

They were not wrong.  I found that I had been unconsciously stroking myself through this video segment and it was during the bench press exercise that I could no longer hold off the climax, so I ejaculated furiously.  The release was powerful.  The hormone response made me suddenly gain mastery over myself and I eventually felt a combination of guilt and lust after once again pleasuring myself to my friend’s mom, although these feelings were now further bundled with the surreal awareness that this was tacitly encouraged by Eve herself.  I pondered this deeply for nearly an hour in the dark room.  I wrestled with the reality that the woman I was just watching in this video, who I just masturbated to, was actually down the hallway right this moment.  She must have been fully aware of what I was doing in here, I had no doubt about this.  I wondered if she was awake right now, thinking about me and what I was doing in here with the videos she set out for me.  I didn’t quite know how to feel about this. 

It dawned on me that it was now after 1:30am and I had to get up to go see Mark’s dad downtown in a just a few short hours.  How was I going to get to sleep?

The answer is that I barely did.  I may have gotten just a few hours of fitful sleep that night before the alarm I set on my phone went off at 7am.  I carefully snuck out the door to the shower to clean up and prepare to leave, somewhat terrified that I would run into Eve.  I didn’t know how I was going to deal with this, but I found that she had apparently already left the house.  Early work shift?  The gym?  I had no idea.

Mark was asleep.  He was planning to head out with his friends for snowmobiling today.  It was up to me to get myself breakfast, but I elected to just stop somewhere on the way to the office. 

The rest of the day went by uneventfully.  Mark’s dad was great.  We chatted for a while about what my career goals were and he gave me some advice.  He told me about his company and gave me a tour, letting me sit down with a few other employees.  He arranged for me to have lunch with a new employee that went just fine.  I remember thinking over the course of the day that Mark’s dad must have been married to Eve during her bodybuilding days (she competed under her married name of Rodgers, after all, so they must have gotten married when she was very young), and I found my mind wandering at times as I was trying to get into his head and consider what that might say about him.  Did he have a muscle fetish like me?  Did he encourage her into the sport during those years?  Or was he not into this and her bodybuilding was actually what drove them to get divorced?  I imagined that anything could lead to a couple divorcing, bodybuilding-related or not, but I couldn’t imagine how her extreme lifestyle didn’t play some role in how things played out.  I couldn’t bring this up, obviously, but these deep considerations began to occupy more of my thoughts as the day went on and became ultimately very distracting.  I was kind of angry at myself for letting this interfere with this great opportunity, but I was powerless to resist the intrusion into my conscience.

As the afternoon wore on, Ken informed me that there was some freezing rain coming in and it might be a good idea if I started heading back so I didn’t get stuck in it.  I thanked him for all his hospitality and the opportunity and proceeded to drive home.  It was pretty early, only 4pm.  I didn’t know what time Mark was going to get back, or if he might get caught up in the weather.  It hadn’t started doing much where I was, so I opted to stop and grab some dinner by myself to kill a little time.  I admitted to myself that I was trying to stall a little and avoid getting back too early, because I just knew Eve would be home and I didn’t want to be alone with her too much with the awareness that I knew was now there between us.  In fact, I was terrified of this scenario.

Unfortunately, I could not delay for too long as the weather did, indeed, start to come in.  I could hear the ice start to pelt the window of the restaurant I was in, so I opted to pay the check and hurry back to Mark’s house.  I drove carefully on the streets that were rapidly becoming slick, and I noticed Eve was now home.  My stomach rose into my throat as I knew I was going to have to interact with her.  I had no clue whether Mark would have come home, but I had a suspicion that he wouldn’t be back so early. 

While I was forcing myself to move to the front door under the pelting ice, I realized with horror that there was a very good chance that Mark wouldn’t make it home at all tonight due to the weather.  That would force me to be alone in the house with Eve!

The lights were on in the house, and I knew Eve was in there, and she must have heard my car door in the driveway.  I couldn’t delay this any longer without making things even weirder.  I decided to knock, unsure if I should simply walk in.  The wait for the answer was interminable and I could hear the blood pounding in my ears.

Eve answered and smiled warmly at me, “Oh my god, the weather sure took a turn today.  I’m glad you made it back OK.  Come in out of this nasty stuff!”

As she led me in, I noticed that she was wearing ankle length black tights and a fleece top, and my heart skipped a beat as I instantly recognized the tremendous mass of her thigh and calf muscles through the tights.  I realized in that moment that this confirmed that she still currently possessed some of that amazing physique I had admired so thoroughly the last couple nights.  Her legs bulged and contracted powerfully as she walked in front of me, leading me into the house, and I couldn’t help but stare at them.  The fleece top didn’t give me as much to work with to assess the state of her upper body, but I definitely saw that she had very wide shoulders.  I thought I could make out some roundness at her shoulders, but it was very hard to tell.

“Did you have a good day with Ken?”

I tried to shake myself to act normal, but the blood still pounded in my head and I felt kind of light on my feet, as if I was in a dream, “I did.  He was incredibly gracious to meet with me.  It was a great opportunity to talk with him and get shown around his office.”

“I’m glad to hear it.  Ken is a wonderful man, and he knows his business.”  She looked me over quickly, “You should get changed, you’re all wet.  Did you want some dinner?”

“No, I stopped on the way home.”  I headed to my room and began to change.  I was aware that I had a raging erection even from that brief exchange with Eve, and I chastised myself to get some control (as if this was possible).  I was reeling now from the realization that I was not just sharing the house with a former professional bodybuilder.  I was fortunate that my coat obscured my physical response, but I wondered what I was going to do now.  I had to go back out there, and I was guessing that we were going to end up socializing a fair amount.  I wasn’t sure how I was going to do this.  I peered at the stack of videos that I had carefully restacked exactly as Eve had set them out yesterday in the event that Eve might have come into the room again while I was out today.  I guessed that this ruse was futile, but I had done it anyway, choosing to maintain the appearance that I was not pleasuring myself to this treasure of female bodybuilding media. 

I resolved that I had to go back out there to interact with Eve and I began to steel myself for it.  I chose a loose shirt that I could wear untucked and give me some sort of camouflage the inevitable barrage of erections I anticipated over the course of the evening.

I made my way back out to the family room and sat on the couch as Eve was finishing cleaning dishes from her dinner.  Trying to be casual, and normal, I decided to start some conversation, “Any word from Mark?”

“Yeah, he called.  They are stuck up north because of the storm.  I told them they may have better luck tomorrow so they should just hunker down tonight.”

I swallowed, knowing now that Mark wouldn’t come in and break up this one-on-one socializing I was being forced to do with his mom, “Ah, OK.”

“I guess it is just us tonight.  You want to watch a movie or something?”

I felt the blood rush from my face as I thought of the videos in the guest room.  I registered that she said ‘movie’ and not ‘video’ but I felt an intense sense of paranoia that this was a veiled hint at those videos in the guest room.  It was like they were calling out to both of us.  We were both keenly aware that they were in there, and that I had clearly been watching them.  “Uh, I don’t know.  Were you planning on watching something?”

“I didn’t have anything in mind, but no one is going anywhere in this weather so we may as well.”  I heard her open the fridge, “you want a beer?”

I swallowed, still uncomfortable, “Sure.  Thanks.”

I heard her twist off the cap and the next thing I knew I saw the bottle enter my peripheral vision as she handed it to me over my shoulder.  She walked over to sit in a recliner off to the left of the couch.  I was relieved that she didn’t sit too close to me, which would have felt too intimate, particularly as fresh wave of shame washed over me at the unbidden thought of my multiple sessions jerking off to those old videos of her over the last two nights.  She was drinking from a mug that was steaming, and I noticed the string from a tea bag dangling from the top.  I recalled how Mark said she didn’t drink.  I couldn’t stop myself from obliquely studying her physique through that frustratingly thick fleece, but aside from a general sense of mass filling the top I really couldn’t tell if she still possessed a bodybuilder’s musculature or not.  Her legs, which I could see some evidence of shape through her tights, were impressive.  I couldn’t see detail, but the size and the characteristic muscular curves were all there.  Huge quads and hamstrings and bulbous glutes were clearly evident.  I watched her legs flex as she lowered herself into the recliner and I felt the pressure build in my pants in response.

Eve started to flip channels, and found nothing initially.  She flipped and we made some small talk for about 10 minutes until she happened to land on ‘When Harry Met Sally.’

“Have you ever seen this movie?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty good.”

She smiled at me, “It is one of my favorites.  It is a little before your time, though.  I’m surprised you like it.”

It was before my time, but I was familiar with it, “I guess I have diverse interests.”

She didn’t look at me, but she clearly smirked when I said this.  I mentally chastised myself, but I wondered…was there something in the reaction?  I couldn’t tell if I was reading her reaction properly or if I was still being paranoid.  I sipped my beer and looked at the screen, trying to mask my discomfort.

We proceeded to watch the movie for a while, laughing a bit at the humor, remarking at the chemistry between Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan, and how this movie was a real classic for romantic comedy.  Eve got me another beer and I ogled her massive legs again as she did so, as inconspicuously as I possibly could.  I was reasonably certain that she was not catching me in these stolen glances, but it seemed like the room was charged with what was not being said about our mutual understanding.  Eve was staying extremely casual and she was doing her best to make me feel very at ease as we were hanging out.  Despite this, my emotions were a tempest raging inside me while I tried to project a calm demeanor.  The beer helped…a little.

Then, things changed. 

Eve proceeded to refill her tea, and I again admired her shapely, muscular legs as she stood and walked to the kitchen, then forcing myself to stare at the TV as she returned so as to not get caught too much in the act.  She set the cup down and said, “Is it warm in here?”

I couldn’t tell how much was the ambient temperature and how much was just my adrenaline coursing through me, so I honestly couldn’t respond truthfully to her, “I don’t know.  I’m fine.”

“Well, I think it is kind of warm in here.”  She walked to the thermostat and adjusted it, then walked back to her seat and proceeded to pull her fleece off before sitting back down. 

I couldn’t help but stare.  I was about to find out what kind of physical shape Eve had maintained, and I couldn’t look away.

As she pulled the fleece up, I saw she was wearing a simple T-shirt beneath, and I caught my breath as my suspicions were confirmed that Eve did indeed still possess the physique of a bodybuilder.  The shirt pulled up slightly at her stomach as she pulled off the fleece, revealing the ridges of a pronounced six pack.  As the fleece came fully off, I saw the width of her lats now evident and her massive arms.  I was pleased to find that the T-shirt was short sleeved, and her biceps and triceps swelled magnificently when exposed.  She had veins all around her forearms and traveling up the heads of her biceps.

Eve seemed to avoid making any eye contact with me as she draped the fleece on the other end of the couch and sat back down to sip her tea and continue watching the movie.  It was as if she was challenging me to remain stoic after revealing, without any doubt, that she was an absolute physical specimen of sinuous muscle.  I don’t know if I was imagining it, but it seemed like she was intentionally letting this moment expand between us as she must have been aware this was the first time she had revealed her physique in my presence.  In the silence, the electricity in the air had a static nature, as if a spark could ignite at any moment.

While she seemed at total ease, I could feel a buzzing in my head.  I felt tunnel vision set in again and my mind went blank.  The blood in my head began to pound even more than it had at any other point, and my erection was rock hard in my pants.  I tried to think of some casual thing to say, but couldn’t muster any words and my mouth had gone hopelessly dry anyway, so I just sat facing the TV but not really seeing anything.  I was frozen.  The silence extended awkwardly as I could conjure nothing to say.

We sat for a while.  I recovered some, but not enough to function in any normal fashion.  I was panicking as the wordless period continued to go on, longer than any other period since I had gotten to the house.  I was painfully aware that the moment began when Eve removed her fleece and the notable silence was clearly initiated by the action.  It was as if the silence had become the words themselves that I was struck dumb by being in the presence of her muscles.  Still, I could find no casual words to fill the space, so it continued to draw out.

After some time, I could resist no longer and I allowed my eyes to wander in Eve’s direction.  My mouth was still dry and my beer was gone.  I knew I was risking being noticed, but I just had to look at her again.  I had to see those arms.  That feminine muscle.

As I did so, I saw Eve looking directly at me.

“You OK?”  She smiled.

I could barely speak, “Uh, yeah….why?”  I cleared my throat, “Why do you ask?”

“Things got kind of quiet for a bit here.”

“Sorry, my mind was wandering.  I was…uh…thinking about something.”

“Uh huh.  I bet”

She looked back to the screen, we were quiet for a few more moments, then she said, “It is OK, you know.”

“Umm…what?  Wha-what’s OK?”

She still wasn’t making eye contact with me, “It’s OK to like what you like.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2023, 08:14:08 pm »
And the ending.  Hope people enjoy.

Eve [Part III]

My face got extremely hot.  I could feel that I must have turned beet red, but I remained silent.

“A lot of men really like this, it isn’t that weird.”  She looked down at herself now, perhaps for effect, perhaps so it was clear what she meant while I looked at her, “It is OK if you like women with very large muscles.”

Somehow, I knew this was going to come up tonight.  I could feel the subject coming from a long way off, like a freight train, but it still slammed into me before moving to hang in the room for both of us to consider.  “How do you…did you…could you tell?” I choked this response out.

She smiled at me, “Well, I saw that you watched that first video that you found next to the bed.  I admit that I had completely forgotten that it was in there, but once I saw that you found it and had watched it, I had a sense.  I thought maybe you’d like to see some more so I dug them up and set them out for you.”  She smiled at me, knowingly, but asked me anyway, “So, did you watch any of them?”

I wasn’t prepared for this conversation, despite the fact that I knew full well that she was aware of the fact that I had watched at least the one video.  I sat there stupidly silent.

“It is OK if you did.  I put them out for you to watch them.”

“OK.  I…uh…did take a look at some of them.”

“I hope you enjoyed them.  I haven’t gotten them out to watch in quite a while, but I’m pretty proud of them.  Believe me, I know how it is.  Women like me are a pretty rare thing, so it isn’t something you get a chance to see very often.  Heaven knows I don’t come across many outside of the gym I go to.”  She looked me in the eyes now, “Have you ever met a woman who was into bodybuilding before?”

“No.  I’ve known some girls that work out, but nothing like you…uh…none that actually lift heavy…to build their…their muscles.”  The words stumbled out of me, I was very uncomfortable actually using such sexually charged words like ‘muscles’ and ‘lifting’ out loud in the presence of Eve.  It was strange to vocalize these things with her.

Eve smiled, “I bet not, particularly at your age.”  She made a thoughtful look of recollection, “Although, when I was your age I already was competing.  I was considerably stronger than most of the boys I knew at that time in my life.  Too bad you haven’t come across any girls at school like I was then.  I bet we would have gotten along well when I was your age.”

My head reeled as I thought of Eve at my age, already possessing muscle that could dwarf me or nearly any of my friends.  I pictured her in the gym outlifting the guys, just like I had the other night.  It was a very strange sensation to have her initiate the fantasy image for me, though.

She continued, looking me in the eye, “Tell me, is this something that piqued your curiosity just this week, for the first time…or is this an interest you’ve had for a while?”

I swallowed, “Yeah, um...”  I paused, but she continued to look at me with a mild smile on her face.  She was inviting the truth, “A while.  Like a really long while…like as long as I can remember, actually”

“Ah, I thought so.  You know, most of the men I’ve encountered over the years that enjoyed muscle on women could trace it back a ways.  Few seem to just wake up one day and decide they like women with this kind of body.  I mean, there were some, but it seems pretty typical that it goes back into their childhood in some way.  I find this utterly fascinating.”

I nodded, but said nothing.  This was strange territory for me.

Eve studied me slightly, but continued, “For me, I always had a fascination with the idea of muscle, even as a kid, but it wasn’t until I was older that I even realized that women could lift and develop their muscles just like men.  Once this dawned on me, you couldn’t keep me out of the weight room.  I had such a strong desire to build my body, to get big and muscular and strong.  I realized it was not typical for a girl to want to do this, but for me it was incredibly natural.  It almost seemed strange that all women didn’t want to achieve this, although I didn’t let what other people thought was normal for a girl affect what I wanted for myself.”

It almost felt like this reflection from Eve was meant as a kind of parable for me.

“Over time, I started to learn that, much like how I wanted to look this certain, unique way, there were guys that were really attracted to this look on a woman as well.  This also seemed natural to me.  If there were women wired like me, there just had to be men wired for it, too.  Right?”

She was watching me as she spoke, and I nodded sheepishly.  She shocked me by proceeding to flex her biceps.  I watched in awe as the muscle in her arm that had captivated me while at rest was suddenly called into action.  A softball-shaped bulge hardened and swelled.  “Since you’ve never met a muscular women, I bet it is pretty exciting to suddenly find yourself in the presence of one in the flesh.  I wonder if you would you like to feel my bicep.  It’s OK.”

The invitation was too much.  As shocking as the sudden turn of events was, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get to actually feel the muscles of a female bodybuilder.

“I don’t think I should.”  Did I really respond this way?  My ultimate fantasy coming true in this moment and I was turning it down?

Eve smiled and stood up.  My pulse quickened as I saw her walk toward me and sit down on the couch next to me.  I felt the springs of the couch sag under her weight.  Her proximity made her musculature visceral and suddenly real in a way that it wasn’t when she was ten feet away.  I could smell the peppermint on her breath from the tea she was drinking.  She was looking me in the eyes now and I felt like she could see the lust burning within me to experience her body in some way.  I was incredibly aware of the intoxicating yet dissonant mixture of her femininity overlaid with amazing muscular size and bulk, now easily within reach of my fingertips.

“I think you should.  I know this is a unique opportunity for you.”  She looked me in the eyes, “…and I would enjoy it.”   

She held her arm out and proceeded to flex her biceps right in front of my face.  My senses felt heightened as I saw the smooth texture of her skin pulled tight over the hardened musculature below.  The mass was incredible and it seemed to take up the entire world in front of me.  I watched my hands move, almost as if on their own, to meet the arm and my fingers met the hard, unyielding flesh with a shock.  She was like rock.  While I was obviously familiar with the feel of my own body and my own muscles, they were nothing compared to what I felt in Eve’s arm.  The biceps and triceps were massive, seemingly bigger when touched than my eyes perceived.  I felt the fibrous shape of the flexed muscle and marveled at the unyielding nature of it.  My other hand was drawn to the cap of her deltoid beneath the thin T-shirt fabric, but still rippling and taught under her command.  I felt her forearm and traced the thick, ropey veins that were straining against her skin. 

Eve watched my hands caress and probe her arm, then she proceeded to extend the arm and flex it again so my hands could experience the full sensation of the muscles moving beneath them.  She smiled at me.

“So, this is the first time you’ve ever touched a muscular women.  What do you think?”

“Unbelievable,” was all I could mutter as I continued to explore the unlimited contours of her arm as it worked below my fingers.  She relaxed and retensed the muscles for me and I could not get enough of this sensation.

“Hmm, believe it or not, this is not the first time I’ve been able to provide a man with his fantasy to experience female muscle.  It is an experience that I rather enjoy as well.  Am I making you uncomfortable?”

I was not prepared for that question.  “Uh, well.  I don’t know if ‘uncomfortable’ is the word I would use here.  I didn’t, um, expect to be in this situation.  I can say that.”

Eve smiled at me, “I bet not.  I know we hadn’t met before you arrived.  I have to ask, since I know you have a certain interest in female bodybuilders, did you have some idea about me before you came home with Mark?”

“I didn’t.  I had no clue.  This is a total shock to have met you and found this out about…ah…about my friend’s mom.”  I was still caressing her bicep with my hand and she was still flexing, but she regarded me.

“Ah.  What a pleasant surprise, then.”  She smiled, “I have to admit, I got a certain thrill when I saw you had discovered the video in the guest room.  That was not anything intentional, but had you not located it, neither of us would have had any idea.”

I suddenly wondered where this was going, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“I put the other videos out as a bit of a test…just to see what would happen.  I hope you don’t mind that little bit of manipulation.”

“I can’t say I minded.  I…uh…enjoyed them.”

Eve regarded me and then proceeded to take my hand and guide it up to her shoulder.  I could feel the tremendous size of her deltoid, unbelievably large and hard.  She moved her arm slightly and caused the muscle to ripple below my caressing hand.  She was looking me in the eyes, watching me.

“I don’t want to do anything here that you do not want to do, but if you are OK, I’d like to allow you a more complete experience.” Eve continued to look in my eyes, and while doing so, she guided my hand from her shoulder to her pectoral muscle, allowing my hand to touch her nipple.

I felt a sort of tunnel vision set in and I could feel myself trembling.  What a turn this evening, this weekend trip, had taken.  How was I in this position right now?  Eve was still studying me now that this offer hung in the air, but I had lost a sense of the passage of time.  I felt her contract her pec below my hand and the muscle tightened into a solid block.  While I was acutely aware of her nipple below my palm, didn’t fight Eve’s gentle pressure holding my hand in this location while I manipulated my fingertips to probe the tight boundaries of the muscle.  It was so sharply defined, even when felt through the T-shirt.  I could feel the uneven locations at the center of her chest where the muscle tied in and the rippled striations that radiated from them.  Eve began to pulse the muscle for me so I could feel it swell and harden, then soften slightly when relaxed.  It was mesmerizing.  It was both exactly how I imagined it would feel and yet was also completely foreign and surreal simultaneously.

Her chest was hypnotizing me, but the tunnel vision subsided and I could see a light smile on Eve’s face.

“Ms. Rodriguez, are you trying to seduce me?”

I felt her chest relax instantly and her face changed before she immediately burst out in a snorting laughter, “Oh my god, are you old enough for that reference?” She was still holding my hand to her chest, and instead of the intentional flexing, I was treated to the sensation of the involuntary jiggling of the muscle mass while she laughed, “I am indeed seducing you…but I would claim that I’m not ‘trying’ and am instead ‘succeeding’ actually.”

I don’t know how I pulled that joke.  I remembered seeing the movie ‘The Graduate’ sometime in my past, and although I remember very little, that scene stood out.  I never would have imagined that I’d be able to mine it for just the right note of humor at a moment when I would need it most in my life.

I swallowed and welcomed the relief of the laughter to diffuse the tension, “I would very much like a more complete, uh, experience.”

Eve took dropped her hand and I reluctantly allowed my hand to pull away from her pectoral muscle.  She regarded me, “So, I’ve done this before.  And by ‘this,’ I mean I have done muscle worship sessions.  I used to do it regularly with my ex-husband, Ken, which is probably kind of weird to bring up since you just met him today.  He was extremely into my body and had a fetish much like you do.  I have also done a small number of these with other men, and a few women, over the years.  Do you know what I mean when I say use the word session here?”

I certainly knew, and had fantasized about these before.  Somehow I thought I’d never have such an opportunity.  I was silent though.

“Well, they vary greatly depending on the dynamic of the situation.  It is mostly meant to provide an opportunity for a muscle worshipper to enjoy the muscles of someone.  What we do depends on what the worshipper wants and what the subject is comfortable doing.  Does this make sense?”

I felt like I was being read a contract that I was going to have to sign.  Maybe I was.  I nodded, “I get that.”

“So, I greatly enjoy doing this.  I mean that.  It is an intense sensual experience for me.  I have some idea how you must be feeling right now, but I have to explain that I get something quite powerful from it as well.  I don’t want you to feel like I’m taking advantage of you.  This is a very unusual experience we are in, and I have to admit I want to be very clear about consent here.”

Was this how adults engaged in sexual interactions?  I was kind of shocked by the upfront and honest discussion.  “I think I understand.  I absolutely consent, but will respect whatever, um, boundaries you want.”  What was actually on the table?  My mind was reeling.

She smiled, “That’s good.  It is a little strange for me to be having this conversation with my son’s friend, but I’m viewing you as an adult here.”

I nodded.  I was suddenly filled with a little indignation about this having to be said, but I suppose these were odd circumstances.

“I would like to talk a little more about what you like.  Can you tell me a little bit, now that we are being very open about what we are into, about what exactly you like about muscular women?”

I was a little surprised.  I had never talked about this with anyone.  And even with the suddenly intimate situation I was in with Eve, it was hard to muster the courage to speak so frankly about my fetish, “I’m not exactly sure.  What do you mean?”

Eve smiled at me, “You are young, it’s OK.  You probably aren’t accustomed to talking about what turns you on and what doesn’t with someone like this.  Tell me what about muscles on women is so fascinating to you?”  She raised her arm and we both watched as she flexed her biceps, “Is it the shape of the muscles, the feel of the hardness of my body?  Is it the size?  Do you like that I’m bigger than you?  Do you like the idea that I’m stronger than you?  Do you find that you want to simply feel my muscles, or do you want to feel how strong I am in some manner?”

I was understanding, and I was swimming in sensations in my head as she walked through these probing questions to try to zero in on my fetish, “Um…yes to all that, I guess.”

Eve smiled, “I get that.  Size and strength.  The physical superiority over you, maybe?”

I thought for a moment as this concept was presented to me, “Uh, sort of.  I am really excited by how, well, big and strong you are.  The look of your muscles, and I have a strong urge to feel them.  I am fascinated by the fact that you are a woman, but you’re so strong.  Stronger than most men, and certainly stronger than me…but that you are still very much a woman.  That combination, it is confusing, but really exciting to me.  Maybe because it is confusing.  I’ve never understood why.”

“Well, the good news is that you don’t have to understand why.  It might be something you think about, but it is totally meaningless.  We like what we like.  I am excited to be a woman who is also very muscular.  It has always just felt right to me, it felt like who I was and what I needed to be.  I also don’t really know why this was right for me.  It is clearly different from nearly all other women, and it is definitely not what many men want.  Then again, it is very, very much what some men and women want…and that is very cool in my opinion.”

“I am curious about how strong you are.  I don’t necessarily need any, uh, demonstration or…I don’t know how to say this…I don’t need to be, well…”

Eve saw where I was going and decided to help me out, “Dominated?  OK, thanks for letting me know that.  I understand this nuance.  It is also not really what I’m into either, but it often associates for people that have this fetish.  I’ve done my share of this role, but it isn’t really my preference either.  I also fully enjoy being a woman, and being treated like a woman in a slightly more equal exchange.  I like the sensation that the other person I’m with fully understands that I could take over at any moment, but we mutually agree that I will not.  There’s something erotically charged in that unspoken awareness.”

I was amazed at how quickly Eve navigated us through this.  I had never even reached such a refined understanding of what it was I liked about muscular women, or what I really desired if I found myself in this moment.  Eve teased this out in mere moments.  I marveled in the moment at not just her amazing muscular body (which I hadn’t even fully seen yet), but at her maturity and experience.  While I felt at ease and comfortable, I was struck by not just her physical superiority over me but also her knowledge of how things work in the world.  I felt very young all of a sudden.

Eve took my hand and began to stand up, I stood up and began to follow her to her as she guided me down the hallway, past my guest room and Mark’s bedroom, and we entered into the master bedroom.  The Chicago suburban house was not large, but it was in good shape and he been remodeled.  The master bedroom had a queen size bed in the middle and no remarkable furniture.  There was a stack of books on the nightstand and no TV in the room.  I suspected Eve was an evening reader more than a TV watcher and I was somehow not surprised by this.  I quickly glanced around the room as she was leading me and I saw a family portrait of her with Ken and a young Mark on the wall.  It looked like a professional photograph, and I saw a younger Eve smiling at the camera with her small family.  They were probably sitting, but I was struck by how Eve’s massively muscular traps and deltoids were pronounced the wide necked dress she was wearing.  I could also see her swollen pecs showing prominently.  Ken was positioned such that he was higher in the composition and he was wearing a shirt and tie with a sport coat, but Eve’s width and the mass of her upper body dwarfed his size even with the added structure of the sport coat.  Outside of her ridiculous musculature, it was a very normal family portrait.  I couldn’t help but put my mind into that of the photographer as he must have been taking that picture, marveling at the size of this woman…a wife and mother.  I wonder if his mind wondered to the family dynamic.  If he thought about what the fact that the husband he was photographing would be having regular sex with his more powerful wife.  If he thought about this boy’s mom taking him to soccer games or parent-teacher conferences while presenting her enormous muscles to people in the world in these otherwise normal situations.

While in my reverie sparked by the innocent family portrait in the bedroom, I barely noticed that Eve sat me down on the bed and was standing in front of me, “So, I’m going to cut to it.  I know we are both adults here, and I’m very comfortable with the idea of having having sex right now, I think it might be a good idea if we do not.  I do think we can mutually satisfy each other, though.”

I felt the blood pumping in my mind, somehow I hadn’t considered this completely, but now it was out there.  I was simply following along, frankly trying to keep up while this more mature woman guided me through this unbelievable experience, “No problem.”

Eve smiled, “I figured you’d be OK with that.”

She then turned and walked to the corner of the room and disappeared into her walk-in closet.  She spoke to me from within, “You can make yourself comfortable and take off some clothes if you like, or you can just wait for a moment and let me do that in a little bit.  I’m going to change into something here.”

I was intrigued by the idea of Eve helping me ‘get more comfortable’ so I actually opted to just sit there, in my clothes.  I frankly didn’t know what else to do.  This was so different than the sexual encounters I had had up to this point in my life, so I wasn’t quite sure how to handle myself.

I heard the subtle sound of hangers and drawers sliding from the closest (it must have been a pretty big closet to have furniture with drawers inside).  Eve was only in there for a few minute when I heard her say, “So, I admit that I’m not quite in the shape I was in those videos you watched last night.  That was the prime of my bodybuilding career.  But I am pretty confident I am unlike any woman you’ve ever been with before.  I don’t do bodybuilding competitions anymore, but I have worked very hard to maintain the best shape I could.  I’m going to show you now.”

With these, Eve emerged.  She was wearing a very, very small bikini.  I’m not sure if this was an official posing suit or if it was some kind of one-off suit that happened to display her body effectively.  She slowly walked up to the space in front of the bed, allowing me to watch her massive quads pulse and tighten with each step.  Her calves were prodigious, perhaps the most muscular calves I had ever seen on a person in my life.  Her legs were, remarkably, traced with veins, which I was not expecting.  How was it possible that she was in this kind of shape but wasn’t competing? 

She stopped about four feet from me and simply stood, hands on hips, while I took her in.  I looked at her rippling abs, and her tight obliques in awe.  I realized I had never looked at a six pack on any person, man or woman, from this distance before.  It is such a ubiquitous sign of superior fitness that we all take for granted, but I somehow had never really been able to inspect anyone’s anatomy like this before.  I watched her stomach move slightly as she breathed.  My eyes went up to her chest, which I had been able to study through tactile exploration just a short while ago, but now I could see nearly fully revealed to me.  Her pectoral muscles were prominent and sharply defined.  She had no breast implants and actually had no breast tissue that I could see whatsoever.  Her chest was frankly masculine in some regards, looking like what one might see and admire on a very, very fit man, but I still found it mesmerizingly feminine on Eve.  It was one of those confusing signals that I know people who weren’t into the female bodybuilder aesthetic found so troubling, but I just didn’t struggle with it.  I was enthralled by the appearance of women that trained their bodies into something that could match, or really exceed, the physical nature of most men. 

I think Eve could see me appraising her chest, probably taking mental notes that this was a favorite body part of mine, and she casually tightened her pecs a few times without removing her handle from her hips.  She said nothing, only holding a casual, close-lipped smile while I took her in.  I was suddenly aware of how hard I had become, and I could tell that my erection was not hidden at all, but I made no move to try to disguise this.  I could tell that my arousal was welcomed in this moment and I allowed it to be prominently displayed.

After taking in Eve’s chest, I studied her now revealed shoulders and arms.  Her deltoids were prominent caps that seemed almost to well defined to believe.  I could see her thick triceps and large biceps and felt an urge to try to encompass them with my two hands.  She had veins over the front of her shoulders and tracing down her biceps before expanding into a network of vascularity on the outside of her thick forearms.

“I imagine you wouldn’t object if I did some posing for you?” 

She didn’t wait for an answer, and I only smiled and unconsciously licked my lips.  She proceeded to run through a number of competition poses that I recognized from the hundreds (thousands?) of hours of bodybuilding images and videos I had consumed in my life to that point.  I watched her hit poses.  It was amazing to see what really went into them.  I could see things I had never noticed in bodybuilding poses before in this up-close viewing.  Many poses had featured body parts, but I never appreciated what went into the rest of the body.  I saw how she flexed her thighs when doing a side chest, how she contracted her lats and tightened her abs when doing a front double biceps pose, how she had to contract her hamstrings and glutes in a rear double biceps shot.  I saw how she flexed her pecs and abs in a side triceps pose.  I could hear her sharp inhalations and exhalations as she set-up and executed each pose, and I could see beads of sweat starting to form on her skin after a few minutes of this.  I was enthralled…and I could tell she was aware of it.

“I think you should come here and take a closer look.”

I welcomed this invitation, and stood up to close the few feet between us.  I again did nothing to hide the erection and Eve seemed to appreciate it as some sort of confirmation of what we were doing here in her bedroom.  I walked up to her, not quite knowing where to start. 

Of course, she recognized this, “Tell me, what muscle do you like the best?  Biceps perhaps?”  She raised her right arm into a biceps pose and I didn’t need any help to reach out to start feeling it.  While this was now my second time doing so, there was something about getting to do this while she was nearly naked on front of me had a very different effect.  I spent many luxurious moments feeling the swollen curves of the biceps, triceps, and deltoid of her arm. 

I didn’t even notice her other hand find its way to my crotch and begin to lightly caress my erection. “Ah yes, I see this is a favorite.”  She came close to my ear, “Mine too.  But…how about my pecs?  I think I sensed that this was something you really enjoyed” She pulled her hand away from my crotch and clasped her hands behind her back and proceeded to tense her pecs tightly in a pose I had never seen before.  “Go ahead,” she invited.

I reached out with both hands and cupped her pecs as she tightened them, and felt as she proceeded to flex and relax.  Her chest was shockingly firm.  She pulled one arm out from behind her back and proceeded to untie the bikini top from behind her neck.  The elastic string sprung away and now the small fabric covering her nipple was only in place because my hand was holding it there.  I allowed it to drop and I could now see her small nipples exposed over her square, muscular pectorals.  My erection surged again.

Eve was speaking in a new voice now, transformed by the intimate closeness and the fact that we were in her bedroom.  While I was feeling her pecs, she reached one hand to touch my softer, less developed chest through my shirt.  “I imagine you work out, too.  Most men your age do.  Are you pretty strong?”

“Um, I do go to the gym.  I’ve been lifting for a few years.”

Eve smiled demurely, “Oh, do you?  Do you bench press?  How much can you lift?  I know young men in the weight room do pretty well.  All that testosterone.”

I didn’t know what to say, but I felt incredibly inadequate, “I do my final set with two hundred and five pounds.  I have maxed out at two twenty five one time.”

Eve looked me in the eyes, “That’s incredible.  I can tell you probably only weigh one hundred and eighty-five to ninety pounds…right?  You can bench more than your bodyweight.  That is pretty elite.  Most people can’t do that.  Excellent.” 

She was not patronizing me, but I knew she was setting me up, and I was ready for it, “I’m guessing you can bench a lot more than that.  Can you tell me how much?”

“Mmmm, you like more than just the muscles on the girl, right?  You want to know how strong the girl is, don’t you?”

“I do.  Please.”

She surprised me by doing a mild most muscular-style pose, pressing her hands together in front of her body, making her pecs contract tightly, along with her traps and deltoids.  “Oh, I’m a little stronger than you.  I do my final set with about two hundred and forty pounds these days.  I can do a working set with your max, but I do six to eight reps with that if I’m feeling pretty good.  What do you think of that?”

“It is incredibly sexy.”

“Mmm, it is, isn’t it?  Strong, muscular women are sexy.”  She pushed me back to the bed and slinked up to the edge of the bed.  She began to unbutton my shift and pulled it off, then removed my T-shirt.  She then unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and worked them off.  I was in my boxers.  My erect penis slipped out of the fly of my boxers.  She smiled and gently placed her hand around it, lightly stroking up and down a few times.  It was a heavenly sensation and I could feel that I could reach orgasm instantly if I wanted.  I could tell Eve sensed this as well and backed off expertly.

“Not yet.  We’ll get there soon, I promise.”  She slipped her bikini bottom down and I was not presented with a clear view of her full body.  My mind reeled that I was in this position all of a sudden.

Eve took my hand and brought it to her vagina, allowing me to touch her enlarged clitoris.  It was not hard, but it was firm and very pronounced. 

“I know you’ve not been with a woman quite like me before.  What do you think?”

“Amazing.  You are so sexy…I almost can’t stand it.”

“Have you performed oral sex on a woman before?”

“Um, I’ve tried.  I don’t know if I’m any good.”

She laughed, “You’ll be fine.  Lie down.”  I followed her command and she slowly crawled over me and straddled my face, gently lowering herself down so her enlarged clit was just over my mouth.  She had positioned herself so my right arm was actually in front of her leg, so it was free to explore her body.  She use her hand to gently lift my head to bring my mouth up to her, and I proceeded to get to work.  I allowed my tongue to explore, thinking to be as random as I could under the assumption that this was more stimulating.  She seemed to respond well to this.  I hadn’t lied that I had done this before, but the reality was that I had only done it one time and I was somewhat drunk, but this experience was very different.  Eve participated in managing the process expertly with her hand, pulling me closer or moving me farther away as she desired.  I used my free arm to caress her abs, feeling the ridges of her musculature as she writhed from the action of my tongue and mouth.  I reached further to find her pecs, feeling fortunate of Eve’s relatively small stature that allowed me to reach this high, and I proceeded to cup the muscle of her chest.  She responded by contracting it tightly, forming an iron hard block of muscle below my hand that I squeezed even harder.  I simultaneously took her clit into my mouth and alternated light sucking and gentle licking while my hand worked back and forth across her chest.  I could feel Eve starting to approach climaxing and she was tightly flexing her pecs and abs for me as she did so, adding layers of vocal pleasure over the top of the encounter.  Her hand was pulling my face closer to her body, almost suffocating me…which was strangely even more erotic.  I felt her start to let go as her vocalizations turned to guttural moans, while she continued to flex her muscular torso for my probing hand as she had an intense orgasm. 

She released by head and shifted her weight to come to rest next to me, one leg still straddled over my chest, panting lightly.

“You, um…are a natural.”

I was flattered, “I just did was seemed right.  You seemed to know how to get the best from me.”

She laughed, but said nothing as she repositioned herself to lay next to me.  She brought her arm before me and flexed her biceps in front of my face.  Without thought, I brought my mouth forward to kiss it, relishing the sensation of the hard muscle against my lips.  I reached up with my other hand to caress from the back, again exploring the mass of her muscular arm and shoulder while I kissed and licked the inside of the muscle.  The round, unyielding muscle, covered in a light sheen of sweat was intoxicating.

She slipped her other arm underneath me and started to nearly lift me up such that I was propped up and leaning against the headboard.  Once in this position, Eve straddled me, allowing my erection to sit just in front of her.  I could feel her crotch brush against it and felt a zing of electricity, but remembered the line she had drawn.  She proceeded to do a front double biceps from this position and I was struck by how imposing she was in this position.  She may not have been as massive as she was in her prime, but she was still a tremendous physical specimen, well beyond any person I had ever been in the presence of, male of female.  I reached out to cup her biceps and she smiled as my erection throbbed against her. 

While continuing to flex one arm, she gently put her hand around my erection and began to lightly stroke, which provided an unbelievable sensation.  I was still feeling the hard biceps of her other arm which she continue to flex and relax over and over for me while stroking me.  I resisted the urge to close my eyes in favor of the visual sensation of watching this muscular woman meet my needs.  I was struck by the action of her stroking me from this position, as it gave a brief and confusing illusion of her stroking herself, which created some very unusual signals in my brain that I found bewilderingly sexy.  She seemed to register it as if she knew what this position did for me, continuing to nudge her crotch closer to mine while stroking me.  She closed her eyes, flexing with one arm for me, stroking with the other, and she moaned as if she was feeling the same sensations I was feeling.  I could feel the onrush of my orgasm, but she slowed and stopped these actions quickly, getting my attention.  She put her hands down to either side of me and slid back slightly over my legs to bring her face to my crotch, quickly taking my erection into her mouth.  The warm wet sensation was amazing.  My hands found her bulbous shoulders and caressed them while she begin to gently bob up and down on me.  Now there was no stopping what was inevitable and I started to moan loudly, Eve removed her mouth and gently stroked me while I proceeded to have the most intense orgasm of my life to date.  She lightly ran her hand over the wetness that was now over my chest and stomach while continuing to gently stoke me, knowing the highly sensitive state I was in.

I saw her smile at me, “I take it you enjoyed that?”

I had no words. 

“No need to respond.  I enjoyed that greatly.  It has been…a while for me.  Thank you.”

“Um, no problem…”  Was that the right response.

She giggled.  “So, we did what we did.  I enjoyed it and I have no regrets.  I hope you don’t either.  Obviously this was a moment for us only.  Right?”

I was a little aghast, but I appreciated her directness.  She didn’t leave things unsaid that really needed to be said, “Absolutely.”  She lied down next to me for a bit and we didn’t say anything.  I resisted the urge to touch her and simply enjoyed the warm body next to me.

“This was wonderful, and I am glad we were able to enjoy this time together.  It was a special moment.  I do think it would be best if we cleaned up and slept separate, though.  Are you comfortable with that?”

I understood, “Of course.  Let me get my things together and I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Great.  I’m going to clean up too.  I see that it is pretty late, I’m going to shower as well and then get some sleep.  I will see you in the morning.”  She propped herself up and gave me a kiss on the mouth.  I took one last chance to reach up and lightly cup her shoulder, which she seemed to allow, but I could tell that this was meant to end our encounter.

“Remember, it is absolutely OK for you to like what you like.  There is nothing wrong with appreciating a strong, muscular woman…or whatever else feels right for you to be attracted to.”

With that, I took my queue to get up and leave the room, bundling my clothes with me.  I went to my room, grabbed a change of clothes, took a quick shower then proceeded to head to bed for a sound night of sleep.

The next day the weather had cleared and Mark made his way to his mom’s house.  He arrived in time to have a late breakfast with us.  Eve was masterful resuming the condition of the relationship between us mostly where it was when he had left at a casual but platonic state, as if nothing intimate had happened between us the day before.  Mark, from what I could tell, had no clue.   

I was forever changed.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2023, 08:43:29 pm »
Welp, I need to fire my editor. During the long interlude, I confused the city they were in from the beginning to the end of the story and I had a wrong reference in that third part. I wish this platform allowed posts to be edited. Instead, I'll have to ask the readers to pardon me for the continuity error.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2023, 09:58:54 pm »
This is a wonderful story.  Am not sure where you take it from here. Maybe Eve introduces him to a younger version of hersel from the gym. Her role of a mentor to both would add an extra layer to a wonderful story. K +++++

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2023, 11:21:37 pm »
 Very nice story and an excellent last couple of chapters - thanks for sharing :)

Offline allmaster

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2023, 04:47:47 am »
Wow....really awesome story  :clap: :clap:
You are the best, madsoam2

And when you have time, please finish lisa's path.
Thank you.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2023, 06:49:03 am »
... I wish this platform allowed posts to be edited ...

Editing abilities are available for those with a higher Membership level...*VIP* is one.  :what:

Or you might contact 'Aretxa'--the Moderator for this area--who has the authority and ability to make changes, if he agrees.

:woohoo:

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2023, 09:47:35 am »
This is really good  :wow:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2023, 05:45:32 am »
I hope for more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Eve

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View