Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573735 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 11:24:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 full
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 full  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 full
« on: September 25, 2023, 12:58:37 pm »
Chapter 3: Brotherly love

**This story contains: huge muscles, muscle growth, huge cocks, cock growth, anal, excessive cum, hardcore sex, squirting, drugs, steroids and probably some other great stuff.

The last couple of weeks have been nonstop training for Tina. She pushed herself more and more with each workout, making her muscles swell to even more grotesque sizes. She was now 854 lbs and still growing bigger every day. Taking a look around her, she could only see massive mountains of bulk as her head was surrounded by traps and deltoids so thick and overgrown they completely shattered any human limits. Her biceps looked like basketballs, her veiny pecs were as big as computer monitors and her legs put tree trunks to shame with the sick amount of beef they were now packing. Her abdomen went from a gorgeous 8-pack to an insanely ripped 10-pack while her gut began to bulge outwards a little from all the steroids. Still, it looked like a marble sculpture pushed to the extreme. Eventually, all of the heavy weights she had in her backyard now barely managed to give her a proper pump. None of them posed a challenge for her massive muscles anymore so she had to stack them on top of each other and use her monstrous arms to squeeze them together into a heavy mound of metal. She loved the pump this new improvised weight gave her, but it wasn’t very practical since it was hard to maneuver. It was good for certain exercises like curls or squats, but not much else. So she had to find something else in order to get her muscles to the next level.

One day, Tina was sunbathing outside after another grueling workout she just finished. Her muscles were so huge now she looked like she was made of flesh balloons. She had more curves than a roller-coaster. There wasn’t a single soft spot on her enormous body or below the thin layer of warm, feminine skin. Naturally, her cock was rock hard after she lifted weights all day so she called on her brother to take care of the problem. Tina enjoyed the wonderful breeze of the summer and the sun rays caressing her freakish body while her poor brother struggled to fit her monster cock into his mouth. “Come on, bro! I know you can do better! I can barely feel you trying.” she said with her eyes closed while resting on the warm grass. Zane continued to suck and lick the monster cock while using his hands to grope his sister’s huge balls. After the workout, Tina had an idea to inject her steroids into her balls to see how it would feel. Just as she anticipated, it felt incredible. She could feel her big round balls getting more and more bloated as they sucked all of the growth hormones from the IV bag. Zane could feel her balls producing massive amounts of sperm as he sucked her cock vigorously. He managed to take half of her cock down his throat. He could barely breathe, but it felt wonderful for his “big” sis. “Shit, bro!! Don’t stop!! Suck that fucking cock for your baby sister! Fuck!! Injecting the juice directly into my nuts was a wonderful idea. My balls are so bloated and sensitive now. Give them a punch bro! Punch my fucking nuts!” Tina said with a deeply sexual voice. She was really enjoying this and wanted more. Zane gave her balls a few hits just like she ordered and Tina moaned louder. “Harder!! Hit them harder!!” she moaned. He punched her balls as hard as he could. They were so hard and yet so soft and squishy. She could feel a massive orgasm building up with each hit. Zane could feel it too, she was about to cum. As soon as the contents of the IV bag fully entered her system, Tina’s balls contracted and she came hard inside her brother’s mouth. Loads upon loads of thick jizz went directly into Zane’s guts, giving him a huge bloated belly. “Damn, bro! You look like you’re pregnant!” Tina said while laughing at her “big” brother.

Even thought Zane felt humiliated by his hulking sister, he couldn’t help but feel aroused by her imposing presence at the same time. “Are you hard, little bro? Is your little worm hard because I came inside your mouth?” she asked with a lewd expression. Zane’s face was completely red with embarrassment, but his cock was indeed hard. Tina tore his pants right off, revealing his 4 inch boner. “You really are a little pervert, ain’t you? Look at this tiny cock of yours. It’s barely bigger than the veins on my biceps.” she said as she flexed one mighty bicep, making the fat veins on it explode with tremendous size. “Hmm, tell you what. If you manage to make me cum using your little prick I’ll give you a blowjob.” she said with a perverted smile. Zane’s eyes lit up as he heard these words. “Deal.” he said with great confidence. “Hold on. I didn’t say which hole you’re supposed to please.” Tina said as she flexed her humongous cock, bringing its head right in front of Zane’s tiny manhood. “Go on, bro. Fuck your little sister’s cock! Show me you’re the man in this house!” said Tina, clearly toying with her older brother. “I’ll show you. You’ll see I’m no weakling!” said Zane with fire in his eyes. He grabbed Tina’s cockhead and pushed his own cock into her urethra. Tina could barely contain her laughter. She watched as her “baby” brother struggled to fuck her pisshole. Zane needed to have a cock at least 4 times bigger in order for her to feel anything. “Are you in yet, bro?” Tina chuckled. Zane’s erratic thrusting did nothing but scratch the surface of the upper side of Tina’s urethra. After about a minute of hopeless thrusting, Zane came. His load was so insignificant Tina barely felt it inside her cock. “Did you cum already? Damn, bro, you’re really pathetic!” Tina said, chuckling again, this time even louder. “Well then, no blowjob for you! Not until you become a man. And I highly doubt that will ever happen.” she said as she stood up. Zane has been humiliated again by his massively muscular sister. “Now go back inside and start making dinner. I’m starting to get really hungry. At least you’re good at that.” Zane complied without saying a single word. He then went back inside the house with his defeated weener hanging between his legs.

“Well, that was pretty lame. But I still need to fuck. Hmmm.” said Tina as her eyes wondered around the yard, stopping at the massive mound of metal she created from all the gym equipment. “Fuck yes!! That should do!” she said as she approached the massive block of contorted metal. She grabbed the pile with both hands and began pushing her gigantic cock against the hard metal. The thousands of pounds of steel struggled to resist Tina’s throbbing cock as her muscles pumped up bigger from the effort. Her veins exploded with new size, making her already massive muscles swell to insane proportions. The metal was beginning to give in. “Fuck yes!! Take my fucking cock!! I’m gonna make a new hole for my beautiful cock!! I’m gonna fuck this useless pile of scrap!!” Tina said as she witnessed her entire body becoming grotesquely pumped and riddled with even more thick veins. A few seconds later, her cock penetrated the first layer of steel and quickly made its way to the middle of the pile. “YES!! FUCK!! TAKE MY COCK!!” she screamed as she began thrusting. Thousands of pounds of steel were now pressed against her mighty cock and they felt wonderful. Her hips were moving faster and faster with every thrust. Her massive glutes looked like they could crush bricks and iron bars with just an effortless squeeze. She could feel her massive balls slamming against the wall of metal as her cock went in and out, making a loud thud and bending the wall of the mound little by little each time. She was a beast. The cold metal stood no chance against Tina’s overbloated muscles and her ridiculously large cock. “YES!! FUCKING MAKE ME CUM!! TAKE MY FUCKING COCK AND MAKE ME BURST!!” screamed the monstrous girl as she pounded her former gym equipment into oblivion. It served its purpose well, it helped her grow bigger. Now it had no further use but to become a cocksleeve for the hulking muscle-obsessed amazon. The ground shook as Tina’s brutal pounding continued for about half an hour, contorting the metal mound even further into a giant cocksleeve.

“OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I’M GONNA CUM!! SHIIIT!!!” Tina screamed at the top of her lungs as her cock erupted violently in the middle of the metal pile. Her cumblast was so strong the entire pile exploded, sending large pieces of metal flying in every direction, covering the whole neighborhood with cum-soaked bits of bent steel. Tina’s orgasm continued even after that, blasting the fence in its entirety and covering the whole yard with her sticky cum. Tina’s orgasm slowly subsided, but her cock continued to spew smaller ropes of cum for a few more minutes until it completely stopped. Zane watched the whole display of lewdness and raw power from the window of the kitchen. He was completely shocked. He knew his sister was a muscled freak, but this was beyond even his wildest expectations. All of her muscles were so obscenely pumped after that last orgasm she looked like she was about to burst. He knew he would have a lot of work tomorrow, fixing the fence again and collecting all of the scrap metal Tina’s atomic orgasm sent flying everywhere. He could hear Tina's heavy footsteps as she was coming back inside. “Hey bro, is the food ready? I think I know where I can get a proper workout! We’ll go to the construction site after you finish repairing the broken fence tomorrow.” Tina yelled from the dining room as she took a seat at the table. She was very hungry after cumming so much. Zane hurried to get the food ready, not wanting to keep his “big” sister waiting.

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my Patreon right now! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work! You can also check out my Discord server if you feel like chatting or have something to share!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 full

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View