Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by giantgirl7foot2 on 22 Sep 2022
  • Aww, yeah!
  • #32 by the_forge on 23 Sep 2022
  • Meanwhile back at the college...

Danny kept up his steroids, training and football, in that order. He really didn't give a fuck about the football team. He only used it as a means to get the best steroids possible from coach. Nobody on the team liked him, he was considered a bully and if you didn't do as he said, he would find a way to emasculate you or worse, damage you.

Outside of the gym, there was not much love for him on campus either. All the girls loved his body and started fighting for his attention as soon as he started at the college. But after awhile, word of his abusive ways, literally raping any girl that didn't do what he wanted to. Of course, the college wouldn't do anything about it, because well, he was the best chance the school had of winning a championship. And with his family's money, the town police didn't do anything. He was untouchable and unfortunately he knew it...

------------------------------
    Back at the mansion...

Billy was so afraid to leave his room. He was afraid that he may have poisoned his twin sister. He spent the last three hours crying on his bed, thinking he fucked up so badly.

Suddenly, there was a huge crashing sound and the entire house shook violently. Billy had never felt anything like that before... he wiped his eyes and got up off the bed, and went to his computer, to see if there was any reports of lightning or explosions in the area.  Nothing.

As he was going back to bed, there was a loud knock on his bedroom door.

"Billy? Are you in there? I need to talk to you!" That voice was definitely Kelly's but it sounded... louder? yeah but not really... more confident... definitely.

"Yes Kelly, I am in here... give me a second and I will unlock the..." before he could finish the sentence the door bursts open, metal screeching from the sound of the lock and closes rather quickly..

Standing before Billy... was Kelly... and... and...

Billy faints.
  • #33 by jhunter on 24 Sep 2022
  • Hm... interesting set up so far. The ending will be interesting.
  • #34 by wowser1016 on 24 Sep 2022
  • Can't wait to see what caused Billy to faint. I'm guessing that his sister is somewhat bigger than she used to be. Danny is in trouble or soon will be. Good job! K+!
  • #35 by Jc on 26 Sep 2022
  • Cant wait for more, K+!
  • #36 by the_forge on 24 Nov 2022
  • "Wake up Billy!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

Billy's eye's open slightly, seeing the face of his twin sister, Kelly. Thinking it was all a dream, he felt relief, until he looked to either side of her and sees the enormous traps and delts on either side of her head. He backs up quickly and takes in the rest of her. She truly reminds him of the hulk, without the green skin, of course. Every body part has been blown up to an extreme size, especially for one so short. Biceps, had to be over 22 inches... pecs huge and vascular... abs so deep and rock hard... Quads, bulging...calves, like diamonds... it was a lot to take in.

Kelly - "Billy, you need to tell me... what did you do?"

Billy - "What do you mean, what did I do? You are the one that's in the gym all the time working out? How can I do anything about that?"

Kelly - "Do you think I am that stupid, Billy? The protein powder with the lid off? The white powder that was in the tub of CHOCOLATE protein powder? And then you sneaking out of the gym when you thought I wasn't looking? I mean, the gym walls are covered in mirrors! You didn't think I would see you??? So again... I ask you... WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

Billy - "I-I-I'm sorry Kelly. I really wanted to help you get revenge for all the years of torture we had to endure. I found this powder online and thought it could help you! I was so focused on you getting revenge that I didn't read the label correctly. You took 2 weeks worth of powder. When I realized my mistake, I ran out of the gym and locked my door because I was afraid... I might have killed you... *sob* Please don't kill me!"

Kelly - "Kill you? Why would I do that? LOOK AT ME! I'm gorgeous! And so fucking strong! That asshole brother is going to get what is coming to him"

Billy - "So...you're not mad at me>"

Kelly - "Well, I am pissed off at you for not telling me about the powder and sneaking around with it, and of course, not taking the precautions to make sure the dose was correct, but I can't complain about the results"

Billy - "True! You look... PHENOMENAL! I've never seen a woman with this kind of muscle size"

Kelly - "I don't think there is a MAN out there with this sort of size for their height"

Billy - "You may be right... but... we haven't seen Danny in awhile, and I am sure that he will do ANYTHING to get stronger"

Kelly - "Don't you worry about that! You just figure out how we are going to get our revenge."

Billy - "Oh... I definitely have a great idea, not only to give him a dose of his own medicine, but to make him look pathetic and embarrass him at the same time..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Pages:
Actions