Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579874 Posts in 74033 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 01:36:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Murder by Numbers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Murder by Numbers  (Read 3990 times)

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Murder by Numbers
« on: October 30, 2022, 10:25:39 am »
Disclaimer: The following story contains extreme violence which some readers may find offensive. I make it clear that the main character  is pure evil, and the story should be read in this context. It is written for entertainment purposes only.

Murder by Numbers.
By Hans Schmoeman

It had been quiet shift for Steve Heyman. With the students at the university on summer vacation, the campus was virtually deserted. Steve looked at his watch. 5.30 am. His shift would be over in thirty minutes, there would be little to report. Or at least he thought. Little did he realise then that when Jeff Krakowski arrived at 6 am to do his shift, he would be arriving on the scene of a brutal murder. Steve would be the victim.
The puny, balding 47 year old was hardly intimidating, so it was just as well that his shifts were rarely eventful.  At 5'6 and 130 lbs, he hardly cut a daunting figure. 
Looking through the cameras showed nothing suspicious. So Steve thought he might be safe to have a cat nap before Jeff arrived. He had only been dozing for five minutes when a Loud noise awakened him.
"What the..." Steve thought as he rose and looked on in shock to see that the door of the university's security hub had been ripped from its hinges. It was an even bigger shock though when he saw who was holding the door.
Standing outside the hub, holding the large metal door, which she proceeded to snap in two, and displaying a menacing smile, was the most impressive physical specimen Steve had ever seen.
Standing 7'6 and weighing over 500 lbs, all of it muscle, the goddess before him had to be seen to be believed. Facially, this black beauty was mesmerising, such a sweet, feminine face, her long black hair went all the way to her glutes, but it was the body that really stood out. 42 inch biceps, 70 inch pecs, 50 inch quads 40 inch calves, 12 pack abs.
As he gazed upon the magnificent Amazon, the conspicuous bulge in Steve's pants made it clear that he was as aroused as he was terrified. Steve had always been into female muscle, so the vision in front of him was all his wet dreams come true. Although he may not have known it at the time, this dream was to become a nightmare very fast. While her body may have been god-like, this muscle machine had  intentions that were pure evil.
"Wh wh who, wh wh what are you?" Steve uttered in disbelief. A sinister bellowing laugh followed. "Where are my manners, allow me to introduce myself. I am Rochelle, the woman who is going to end your life today." With that , she shook  Steve's frail, boney hand, obliterating it completely, to the sound of Steve's blood curdling screams of pain.
Tears fill his eyes as he holds his decimated hand. "Awwww poor baby. Does number 7233 have a sore Wickle handy?", The psychopath mocked.
"Seven thousand two hundred and thirty three?", Steve queried through his sobs. 
"That's how many people I will have murdered by the time I'm finished with you. "
"No, please, I beg of you. I have a wife and three kids. I've done nothing to you. You want money, I'll get you money, anything you want, just don't hurt me."
At this point Rochelle's laughter got even louder and more menacing. "Oh your family is of no concern to me 7233. If they were here I'd just force them to watch then kill all of them too." The evil Amazon was unflinching.
"You've done nothing to me. You see I'm going to kill you just because I can. As a person, you carry no significance to me whatsoever. Just another worthless random victim to satisfy my bloodlust."
At this point, Steve's crying intensified as he went down on his hands (well the one that was still functioning)  and knees and begged for mercy. His pleas were less than useless with the sexy sociopath hungry for carnage. Her evil laughter intensified as she observed her prey.
"You have been selected for obliteration, completely at random. Your life is of no value to me and I do not possess empathy. So all your begging just makes my contempt for your pathetic existence all the more intense." At this point, the evil beefcake spotted the sizeable erection in Steve's pants.
"don't think just because I clearly turn you on, that  I will let you live. I mean why wouldn't you be turned on by this?"
With this, Rochelle began flexing her beautiful body, beginning with a magnificent most muscular, showcasing her titanic body in all its glory. her perfect muscles rippling in all their glory. This magnificent display of erotic musculature was clearly far too much for Steve, who jizzed all over his pants.
Another evil cackle from Rochelle, who took great pleasure in the effect her super sexy physique had on  men like Steve. "Tut tut", she chided, "no self control. I might have to make your death extra painful for that." She continued to flex her huge muscles, kissing them and cooing as she goes . "To be fair, I can't look at myself without getting turned on, so what chance do you have? I bet your wife doesn't look like me." Steve shook his head and laughed. "No one looks like you. But my wife is very hot  a fitness model and personal trainer with over 180 000 followers on Insta****. An unbelievable body. I just rarely get to enjoy it. She is probably in bed with some young stud as we speak."
Rochelle laughed and shook her head. "Well that's your fault for being unable to satisfy her. "
 "It's not all bad", replied Steve, we have a Cuckold arrangement going on, actually turns me on."
Rochelle's laughter was getting softer now. It wasn't that she liked Steve, she didn't like anyone. The entire human adult population served two purposes only for her. To satisfy her sexually (not that anyone could, given her super human stamina) and to fulfill her bloodlust. However, she was taken by how calm he now seemed, knowing what was about to happen.
"I must say 7233, considering how much you were pleading and begging like a little bitch earlier, you're remarkably calm now. How can you be so cool in the face of your impending slaughter."
Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Well it's like this, I tried pleading and it fell on deaf ears. You have already decided I am a dead man and I am powerless to stop it. So I am resigned to my fate. "

Rochelle nodded in approval," you learn fast puny one. The decision has been made that your life is coming to an end and nothing you do or say will change that." 
It was at this point they both noticed Steve was fully erect again.
"Nothing wrong with your libido, is there little man? You clearly like my muscles, but it's time to show you some more of what they can do before you take your last breath."
Rochelle took her large frame over to a large range rover which was parked outside the security hub. "This your vehicle 7233?"Steve nodded.With that, she grabbed the huge machine and threw it up into the air like she was flipping a pancake. As it came down, she grabbed it by the front and with the utmost of ease, tore it like she was pulling apart a slice of Pizza. Steve jizzed again.
"I hope you don't mind me destroying your vehicle 7233. Then again it's not like you are going to need it anymore after today. "
Steve's jaw dropped, he knew Rochelle was insanely strong from what she did to the door, but this was another level.
"You're so fucking strong!
Rochelle nodded her head before kissing her mountainous bicep. "I am the strongest person who has ever lived or will ever live. No one can stop me, nothing can stop me."
With that she shot another most muscular, growling intensely as she did so and bouncing her pecs.  It was clear that she was as aroused by her muscles and power as Steve, who was once again sporting an impressive erection. Rochelle's sexy muscles were so pumped they looked ready to explode. 
Rochelle's face was plastered with a look of pure intensity, she was a demon possessed. She knew what she was about to do to Steve and it exhilarated her no end. For Steve's part, he now fully realised the brutality that lay in store for him. Not only was he about to die, but it was likely to be an excruciating death. So why was he so excited? 
"You're  privileged, little man. 7 billion people on this planet and only just over 7000 have experienced being murdered by my powerful hands. That's .00001% .99.9999% never get to experience the sensation you are about to feel."
Steve looked at his watch, it was 5.57."My shift is due to finish in 3 minutes, my colleague will be here. " The musclebound psychopath just shrugged her gargantuan shoulders. "Just another victim for me to kill. I killed 6 people yesterday. Three punk ass teens in Texas, a married couple in Boston and a lone Bodybuilder that a followed coming out of muscle beach in California. I can run at 3 times the speed of light, so travelling long distances is easy for me. Once I have finished murdering you and your little friend, I will go somewhere else for some more fun." 
Before Steve could even take in what was happening, he felt his left leg snap like a twig, before he had processed the pain and in the middle of his blood curdling screams, his right leg would meet the same fate.
"We wouldn't want you trying to escape now?  Would we? " Rochelle laughed.
"Now that you're going to be nice and stationary , how am i going to go about ending you? Should I tear you limb from limb? Will I smother you with the broken door? Will I batter you to death with the remnants of your land."  rover?
A thoughtful expression filled Rochelle's beautiful face while she contemplated how best to reduce the world's population by one.
"Hmm, I think a good old fashioned back break should do. Snap you in two then discard you. But first, how about a hug?"
Enveloping Steve's puny little body in her powerful arms, Rochelle revelled in the sensation of his brittle bones snapping. Both his arms caves with the utmost of ease. "2 4,6, 8, 10, 12". Rochelle counted Steve's broken ribs, as she casually disintegrated them with her deadly weapon of a body. The sound of her counting being drowned out by Steve's screams of agony any pleasure he may have felt about the experience was soon forgotten as the reality of his merciless slaughter became evident. The physical pain he was going  through was on a level he couldn't even have contemplated before. In a matter of seconds, his entire body was being casually snapped, as if Rochelle was merely playing with bubble wrap.
Rochelle knew exactly what she was doing. She had murder down to a fine art now. While her first double murder, of her parents when she was 4, was an accident. Every act of homicide was now a labour of love. Were the results not so sinister, you would respect her for her craftswomanship. 
She was giving Steve the death she wanted to give him..it was brutal and agonisingly painful for him, but it wasn't messy. She had ripped many of her victims limb from limb, but this was a much cleaner death. Placing one hand on Steve's chest and another on his still erect cock, she threw him up in the air and waited for him to come back down, just as she has done with the Land Rover. And, just like the Land Rover, Steve fully expected to be destroyed on impact as she fell towards the psychotic amazon. But to his surprise, Rochelle just held him. It would have been much too unsatisfying for her had she just ended him there and then. She didn't value or respect Steve enough to give him a quick death. She wanted this worthless, insignificant play thing to go through all the terror and anxiety of knowing his life would soon end. She laughed as she held him for a good 20-30 seconds. "Wait for it! Wait for it." Then, with a sickening snap, she broke his spine in half, causing instant death. As she discarded the mangled corpse, she didn't even stop to look at it. Instead she looked at car lights coming into view. It was Jeff, unsuspectingly driving to a crime scene. "Oh good," she cooed to herself. Number 7234 has arrived .

Forum Saradas

Murder by Numbers
« on: October 30, 2022, 10:25:39 am »

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Murder by Numbers
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 05:26:13 pm »
Wow that's an awesome story. Please continue writing.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 06:21:35 pm »
Wow that's an awesome story. Please continue writing.
Thank you :)

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 09:14:35 pm »
Amazinng. I love it.
Please write moore.
karma+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 01:55:45 am »
Interesting story. Nice flow, could use a bit more detail. Hope to see more.

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 04:03:08 pm »
wonderful story

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 08:32:56 am »
Thanks folks.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Murder by Numbers

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View