Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575074 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:23:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sibling Karma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sibling Karma  (Read 25097 times)

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sibling Karma
« on: March 22, 2022, 09:08:54 pm »
SIBLING KARMA

CHAPTER 1

Danny Jones was used to getting his way. He was the first born of two wealthy parents and whatever he wanted, he got... the best toys, the best vacations. In short, he was a spoiled brat. When he decided he wanted to play sports, his parents spared no expense to build a first class gym for him and got him the best coaches. By the time he was in high school, he was a star football player. The problem was his attitude. He was a bully. Nobody got in his way or they would pay the price.

Billy and Kelly knows this first hand. Danny's mother really wanted another child but just couldn't get pregnant with her husband, so she paid to get In Vitro Fertilization, and the result was fraternal twins. Danny hated his new siblings. They just got in the way for him. Their parents could have hired the best nannies for them but they wanted to teach Danny some kind of responsibility, so often he would have to babysit. However, he made their lives a living hell. He was a bully and treated them horribly all their lives. If they got hurt, he would just tell his parents that they were fighting each other, and they believed them. Billy and Kelly once tried to tell their parents what Danny was doing to them, but when it came down to it, Danny was their angel and they couldn't believe that HE would do that to his own siblings.

When Danny entered college, the football coach recruited him for the team. Which meant he spent a lot more time away from home. Practices, games, working out at school, and of course, the parties. He was already one of the most popular guys in school.

Billy and Kelly were happy that he wasn't home as much. They spent all of the their time together. They loved one another like siblings should. One day, Billy decided that he wanted to start working out and asked his sister if she would come down with him. She wasn't too sure about that since she believed that the gym was for "men", but she loved her brother and wanted to support him, so she tagged along to give him support. When they entered the gym, they were amazed at the amount of equipment there was. Their home gym looked better than anything that they have ever seen on tv. Also there was a fridge and a cabinet full of different liquids and powders, and pills. There was also a bunch of bodybuilding magazines on the shelves.

Billy stared wide-eyed at the set up. He couldn't wait to start working out. Before even thinking about it, he went to a machine and just started to pull one of the cables. His excitement got the best of him as he couldn't budge it and he just kind of hung there for a second, then lost his grip and fell. Kelly giggled a little and helped him up.

Kelly - "Billy, don't you think you should learn how to use this equipment first?"

Billy - "yes, of course, you are right Kel, I was just excited to start, and get strong enough to stand up to Danny."

Kelly thumbed through the magazines and noticed there were some pages dog-earred, and found some basic exercises for Billy to start with. They decided to start with some bicep curls and Billy grabbed the 10 pound dumbbells and struggled right away. He managed to do 5 bad reps and then he put them down.

Billy - "This is a lot harder than I thought this was going to be. Maybe, I should forget it,"

Kelly - "Billy, no. You need to get stronger to save us from Danny's torture."

Kelly, picked up the 5 pound dumbbells, read the instructions in the magazine carefully, and performed 12 perfect reps with the small weights.

Kelly - "See Billy, it's not that hard at all. Now you try."

Billy took the 5 pounders and did the 12 reps but with more rocking than there should be. Kelly put her hand on his back and told him to keep his back straight. After that set, Billy was discouraged, and told his sister that this was a bad idea, and left the gym.

Kelly watched him leave and started to cry. She hated to see his brother so down. She picked up the 5 pound dumbbells again and did another set of 12. Her arm felt...good. She enjoyed the feeling of the weights. She looked at the weights in a new light, thinking... well, if Billy doesn't want to use these weights, maybe I will.  She grabbed a bunch of the magazines and ran up to her room, looking for all the exercises she can do.

(to be continued)

Forum Saradas

Sibling Karma
« on: March 22, 2022, 09:08:54 pm »

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Sibling Karma
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 10:05:02 pm »
Off to a good start.  I look forward to future installments.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 03:06:14 am »
Great start! I like where this is going. I hope you continue.
K+

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 08:42:36 am »
The first chapter was very interesting. Well done.

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 05:22:59 pm »
Chapter 2

Jenny took as many of the magazines she could carry and brought them into her room, looking for all the exercises she can do in their gym. As she flipped the pages she was surprised to see photos of muscular women throughout the magazines. She had never seen a woman with muscles like this. She ripped out the photos of the women she liked most and kept them in her drawer, for motivation. She took her notebook out and wrote down every exercise she could find and what body part each exercise was for. She was confused at first. What are lats? delts? traps? hamstrings? These were not covered in school? A quick Google search gave her the info she needed. She took out one of the pictures she ripped out of the current Ms. Olympia. She wrote on it the different bodyparts to help her understand.

Satisfied that she got what she needed, she went back down to the gym and started her workout. Using the lightest weight possible she went through her little routine. Making sure to work every muscle. When she was done, a thin layer of sweat covered her and her muscles tingled from the work. She liked this. She thought it was better if she kept this a secret for now. Billy was upset that she was able to do those bicep curls easier than him, so don't want him feeling worse knowing I am working out. She went over to the counter and saw the different powders and pills that were there. Protein, glucosamine, BCAAs, creatine... she had heard of protein but didn't know what it was used for... she wrote down the names of everything thst was there, so she can research them as well. If she was going to do this, she was going to do this right.

Billy, in the meantime, was sulking in his room. Thinking how unfair it was that his brother was so athletic and he couldn't even lift a 5 pound dumbbell properly. Why did Danny have to be such a bully to him and Jenny? After a while, he calmed himself down and decided to try the gym again. As he entered he saw Jenny in there, working out. He watched as she went from exercise to exercise, following what looked to be a  list of exercises in her notebook. He was fascinated, as he didn't think girls did this sort of thing. When she finished he quickly went back to his room and Googled girls working out. He saw pictuers of all sorts of women, bodybuilders, crossfitters, powerlifters... all strong, muscular... and beautiful. He really liked what he saw. He smiled, thinking, if he isn't strong enough to work out and stand up to Danny, maybe Jenny will. He then vowed that he will help Jenny as much as he can, to help her fulfill her goals.

(to be continued)

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 09:29:50 pm »
Nice start

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 01:04:26 am »
Common story premise, but told well. Let's see how things will progress.

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 01:18:51 am »
The first chapter was very interesting. Well done.
Nice start

Thank you so much!

To start, yes, but I have a couple of curves in mind. It is going to be a slow build up.

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 01:19:53 am »

To start, yes, but I have a couple of curves up my sleeve. Thanks

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 05:58:50 am »
I like the start and love the direction. I do have one question, is the sister's name Kelly or Jenny? Just asking. K+!

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2022, 06:07:53 am »
I like the start and love the direction. I do have one question, is the sister's name Kelly or Jenny? Just asking. K+!
shit LOL it's Kelly

Online Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2022, 10:31:39 am »
Loving how the twin brother went from sulking to determined to help, hope we get to see him help by creating a super effective protein or becoming a sort of coach for his sister

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2022, 05:07:00 pm »
CHAPTER 3

While Kelly was wrapping up her workout, Billy went online, searching the best ways to grow muscle and strength. The right foods, the right supplements. He also found articles on steroids, but considering their ages, he didn't want to put his dear sister in any danger healthwise. Their parents were rarely home for dinner, so it would be nothing to ask their chef to make healthier foods for them.

Kelly went over to the counter. She knew her muscles needed protein to grow, so she took the protein powder and some water and mixed it in the blender. She gulped it down in one go, licking her lips after. That tasted so good. She had her list of supplements that were there, now to research them and see what they did and how they could help her. She decided that from now on she was going to wear more baggy clothes, as she didn't want to upset Billy, if and when she started to grow. She thought he was embarrassed enough without her flaunting her strength and muscles.

When dinnertime came around, the two siblings sat at the table and instead of the usual, burgers or fries and whatever other foods they normally had (after all they were still kids), on their plates were chicken breast, rice, and steamed vegetables. Billy expected this but Kelly looked on in surprise, but ate it all quickly and surprised herself when she asked for more. Billy just smiled, knowing that he is helping his sister get stronger. He really hoped that she could possibly get strong enough to put their bully older brother in his place and have him stop bullying them.

------------------------

Meanwhile... Danny was at the school gym after football practice with his coach. Pushing his muscles to the limit. The coach couldn't beieve how strong this kid was as a freshman. When the workout was done, the coach brought Danny into his office...

Coach - Danny, I have to say, you are by far the strongest kid I have ever seen. How did you do it?

Danny - Fuck man, my folks are loaded and they gave me everything I wanted. When I was 10 I told them I wanted to be an athlete and they installed a full gym with everything I could possibly need and every fucking supplement you can get. All I did was lift for 4 years.

Coach - Were any of the supplements... steroids?

Danny - nah, as much as I wanted them, my fucking parents are too goody goody for that shit.

Coach - Well, do you want some.....?

(to be continued)

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2022, 07:27:32 pm »
CHAPTER 4 (next morning)

Kelly woke up and stretched. She could feel the tightness in her muscles from her workout yesterday but all in all she felt good. She went to the washroom to get ready for her home schooling. As she showered, although there was no visible change in her body, she could feel that there is less loose skin. Perhaps, spending a little too much time exploring her body, she didn't realize the time and quickly dried off and put on her clothes, her long blonde hair still wet from the shower.

When she got to the table to eat, Billy was already there eating and a bowl of oatmeal and fruit was waiting for Kelly. Billy watched as Kelly came to the table and thought it odd that her hair was so disheveled.

Billy - Good morning, Kel. Why is your hair still wet?

Kelly - Oh, well, um, I slept in and had to rush.

Billy - Oh, ok. It's just not like you to come down with your hair not done.

Kelly - Yeah, I know. Maybe, I will have to go to bed earlier tonight.

Billy couldn't stop looking at Kelly. After watching her workout yesterday, he had a new respect for her. He always loved her, but as twins, he saw her as an equal to him. They shared everything growing up and were so similar in so many ways. But this, was different. Why was he so tired and weak after simple bicep curls, and Kelly was energetic enough to do a complete full body workout and not be visibly worn out in the least.

Meanwhile, Kelly was starting to feel awkward. She could tell Billy was constantly looking at her throughout breakfast. I know she wasn't as kept as she normally would be with her hair. Normally, she brushes her long blonde hair so that it ran straight down her back. Today, it was all over the place. Still, that should be no reason for Billy to keep looking at her like that.  She quickly finished her breakfast, eating more than normal and ran off to the study for her daily lessons.

Billy, shook his head, since when does Kelly run to get to her lessons. So weird. He finished up and followed Kelly to the study.

------------

Danny, in the meantime, was in his home gym, just finishing up a brutal leg workout, and was getting ready to prepare his post workout shake. He noticed that the jugs of creatine, glucosamine, and protein was gone!

"WHAT THE FUCK??? Where the fuck are my supplements? That good for nothing butler should have made sure there is always a full supply here. Fucking loser. I ought to kick his ass."

In a fit of rage, Danny punched a hole in the wall and screamed. Then he remembered Coach's proposal and smiled evilly. "yeah, why do I need this cheap shit anyways, when coach is going to get me on the good stuff."  Danny flexed in the mirror and laughed.  "Wait til they get a load of me"

------------

Kelly and Billy meanwhile were in the study with their tutor. A young woman they only knew as Ms. Smith. She was young, just out of teaching college. They wanted a young tutor so that when the kids were ready for high school, they would know more current trends and phrases.  When they finished up their lesson, Billy left to do his homework and Kelly stayed behind to talk to Ms. Smith.

Kelly - Ms. Smith? I know you were hired to teach is math and reading and normal school stuff, but shouldn't we, you know, be doing stuff like Phys. Ed.?

Ms. Smith - Yes, Kelly, you should be. I am surprised that you are interested in that.

Kelly - Well, I know Danny used his weights and is playing football and well, when I get to high school, I want to be able to play sports too. (Hiding the real reason why she wanted to get stronger)

Ms. Smith - That is very true. Let me talk to your parents. I don't know much myself but I have a friend that might be able to help.

Kelly - Oh goodie! I can't wait! Thank you Ms. Smith!!!

Kelly ran off and left Ms. Smith there shaking her head... "Ah youth"

(to be continued)

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 12:44:40 am »
(I know it's slow right now, I promise it will get to the point soon)

CHAPTER 5
After class was over, Kelly and Billy went up to their rooms, to presumably do their homework. At least Billy did. Kelly on the other hand was so excited and determined to build muscle that she stripped down to her undershirt and underwear and started to sit ups and push ups. Complete sets to failure. She was amazed at how many she could do. After what seemed like an hour, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Already she could see a faint outline of a six pack, and when she flexed her arms, she could see some definition in her biceps and triceps. She couldn't believe it. There is no way she should have this kind of muscle already. Up until a couple of days ago, she barely did anything athletic at all. Her and Billy were always skinny runts. Kelly did more research on the pills and powders she found in the gym. She wrote out a schedule of when to take what, as per what the magazines instructed her to do so. Kelly really hoped Ms. Smith can find soneone to help her. All Kelly could think of for the rest of the night was flexing and feel the budding muscles that was starting to sprout and imagining them getting bigger and stronger. Stronger than Danny... Stronger than ANYONE!

Billy finished his homework quickly and went back to his new favourite website. Hundreds of pictures of muscular women. He imagined Kelly with these muscles, being strong enough to kick Danny's ass. Billy truly hated Danny. Even though both he and Kelly were bullied mercilessly by Danny, Billy bore more of the physical beatings, whereas Kelly was more psychological. Danny constantly reminded Kelly that she was only a girl and the only thing she can do is have children, if her ugly ass could ever find a man to fuck her. Billy would tell Danny to leave her alone and tried to stand up to him, but one backhand was all it took for Billy to go flying and cause his mouth to bleed. But that was never enough for Danny, he would kick him and beat him, telling him that he was useless, and a mistake, and that he was the only son their parents loved. Billy lay in bed, getting angrier and angrier, trying to figure out how to get back at Danny. There has to be a way to help his sister. Billy went back to his computer and looked up pharmacutical companies and muscle supplements and found mostly generic stuff. On a whim he added a word to his search....experimental. There was one link... trembling with anger and not even thinking, Billy clicked on it...

(to be continued)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sibling Karma

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View