Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572653 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:56:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  BrandiMae
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BrandiMae  (Read 32626 times)

Offline abbazabba

• Activity:
    0%
Re: BrandiMae
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 08:24:44 am »
looking forward to the site. you've made great progress so far.  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Like what you see? Click [applaud+] for KARMA. Thanks!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 08:24:44 am »

BrandiMae

BrandiMae's new thread
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 10:43:10 pm »
Hello everyone,

For a long time I have been meaning to log into this wonderous forum so I am able to communicate and stay connected with all the wonderful people out roaming the world.  Our fitness and bodybuilding community is so small yet so huge, so it is certainly great to see all the wonderful comments and posts regarding the love and positive attributes of health, wellness and certainly Female Muscle.  
This entire sport is so controversial in nature and so is anything relating to XXX; I just hope everyone stays supportive of not only my fellow muscle ladies but of myself as well.  It is much easier to tell someone how to live their lives versus having any sort of empathy..my word advice....DON'T WASTE TIME BEING JUDGEMENTAL BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY...none of it really matters!

I look forward to hearing all comments.
xoxox
BrandiMae

lix4fbbs

Re: BrandiMae's new thread
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 05:55:56 am »
Excellent to see you on here Brandi. Welcome.
Since you burst onto the scene, you've masterfully represented what is so compelling and erotic about female bodybuilders and the sport you represent.
With your hypnotic presence, impeccable complexion and sultry exotic looks, all in the service of enhancing a gorgeous world class work of body sculpture, you prove to the mainstream just how delectable the "F" in FBB truly is.  Femininity matching physique, with a touch of da freak.  ;)
You are always oh so compelling to watch.
Hope to see you here more often.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 03:07:31 am »
Welcome again beautiful and muscular Brandi!
I Saradas

BrandiMae

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 09:44:01 pm »
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback; I certainly appreciate it.

My personal perceptions pertaining to what Female Bodybuilding is and what female bodybuilding should represent is but scultping a work of art and implementing senusal femininity with a hard, curvy and well-developed dense muscular body.  Ironically many people don't share this same perception and many believe that this sport is based on steriods, in which it is, however, not ever FBB (despite what they claim on HBO, lol)...shares that same mentality.  

I love you all..

xoxox
BrandiMae

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 10:08:40 pm »

Some Info about BRANDIMAE:

Where and when were you born?
~ Dallas, Texas in April of 1982

What is your profession?
~ Currently, I do various things…I am in school obtaining a Bachelors degree in business; I personal train on occasion, I am on various web cam web sites and currently working on my own personal site.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training?
~ Always, I have been athletic since I was 7 or so. The very first sport I played was softball for a team called the STARBURSTS with the colors of bright royal blue and hot pink..it was honestly very funny.
~ I started weight training many years ago as well when I was still in my teens; I always liked to play with the boys, lol.

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
~ Yes, honestly it was. An ex-boyfriend of mine actually was a Natural Bodybuilder and encouraged me to compete; what stimulated my real ambition was when he and I broke up and he said I couldn’t do anything without him, YEAH RIGHT, lol.

Can you give me your competition history?
2009 – Excalibur (Coming up Soon) – Bodybuilding Debut
2007 – Lone Star – 2nd Place
2006 – Europa – 4th Place
2005 – Ronnie Coleman Classic – Didn’t place well =)

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
~ I honestly don’t feel any of these competitions were a big success as I have always been so thick and muscular so that motivated me to transition to bodybuilding. I feel in bodybuilding I will have much more success and hopefully accomplish what I aspire to accomplish long term.

Please tell me something about your training routine (i.e.: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
~ 6-7 days a week on season and I continue 5 days a week even in my off season..I am scared of cellulite. I also Muay Thai train in which I love.

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
~ I do not like to do walking lunges but I do make myself do them anyway; my favorite would be squatting or leg press, my lower body is thick and strong so I love going heavy.

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
~ Definitely my Bootah, round and juicy, lol.

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
~ Squat – 250lbs/ 5 Reps
~ Leg Press – 500 + lbs / 2-5 Reps
~ One Arm Curl – 45lbs / 2-5 Reps

~ Biceps – 14”
~ Thighs – 20”

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
~ I enjoy the way that I look while I am training for a show; I start off loving the training but come show time..I am ready for a break.
~ Off season I love EATING and fighting Muay Thai

Please describe a typical day in the life of Brandi Mae.
~ Very monotonous:
Breakfast
Cardio
School
Work
Train with weight or fight
Bed time

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out (hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
~ Hobbies, I have many. I love Yoga and meditation; I actually love Thai Chi.
~ When I am not training I do enjoy drawing or cartooning, reading, hiking, fighting, of course spending time with the family, volunteering, pole dancing, watching pointless VHI reality T.V. shows, MAKING MONEY, I also just started research and study on the philosophy of Taoism (people don’t realize it is more of a philosophy versus religion)

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
~ I love feeling and overall just being healthy; our society is structured to be unhealthy and to perpetuate obesity so the “eat clean and work out regularly” works great for me.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
~ That I founded a non-profit organization for AT RISK CHILDREN to eliminate obesity throughout schools and to assist with low income families whose children wish to participate in sports and or activities but are not able to do so because of lack of funds.
~ I also use to play the Saxophone; I aspire to start again once I am finished with my degree.

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
~ My competition goals are to definitely turn PRO in the IFBB for bodybuilding.
~ I also aspire to become a professional female kick boxer.
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 11:13:25 pm »
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback; I certainly appreciate it.

My personal perceptions pertaining to what Female Bodybuilding is and what female bodybuilding should represent is but scultping a work of art and implementing senusal femininity with a hard, curvy and well-developed dense muscular body.  Ironically many people don't share this same perception and many believe that this sport is based on steriods, in which it is, however, not ever FBB (despite what they claim on HBO, lol)...shares that same mentality. 

I love you all..

xoxox
BrandiMae
www.brandimae.com
www.clips4sale.com/studio/43156

This is also my perceptions. I don't like the female bodybuilder who don't have a feminine look and a feminine face
I Saradas

Mydreamz1979

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 06:54:22 pm »
Hello Brandi Mae:)  I've been a huge fan of your's for some time now and wish you the best in.all your endeavors .  You're  sooo beautiful yet ripped and strong...I luv it!  Keep up the awesome work  :woohoo:

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 11:29:58 pm »
Hello everyone in forum world; just a little introduction...my name is BrandiMae; I am a previous figure competitor turned bodybuilder and actually won 1st place in my first bodybuilding show.  I have not been able to upload any photos as of yet but I will post some shortly.
I am excited to be a part of this forum and even more excited to show you all the great gains and progress that I am going to make this upcoming season.  My next show is going to be the USA here in Las Vegas which is right at my back door.  Stay on the look out for BrandiMae because I am just getting started and I am about to show the world that genuine "Erotic Muscle Fantasy" does exists and should be more main stream.
I know one thing for sure. You are an Erotic Muscle Fantasy. Thank you for being your unbelievably sexy self. :heart:

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 07:54:58 am »
you are getting bigger brandi. are you lifting heavier in the gym these days? any vids of your workouts i can see or buy? thanks

gouki123

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 05:17:14 am »
Brandi I just want to say you have the most stunning booty in the Fbb world, hell I would even say tha best in the world  :-*

Buzz_Aziani

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 05:16:10 pm »
Welcome Ms Brandi, This forum looks awesome. Looking forward to shooting you Monday:)

Deeper1234

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 09:30:26 am »
I love the clips you put up with the Steroid Talk... Finally some FBB has broken the mold and given us what we want!! I LOVE THEM.  It is so hot watching you talk about how you love to take steroids!  Thank you so much!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  BrandiMae

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View