Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572595 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:10:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Let’s keep this a secret
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Let’s keep this a secret  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
Let’s keep this a secret
« on: January 12, 2022, 06:32:36 pm »
I’ve had a FBB fetish for 15+ years and keeping it my own little secret. Stashing WPW mags, ordering videos to my address, scheming to travel to meet FBB for 3 sessions, erasing my Google searches. I just have a thing for female bodybuilders. Am I the only one?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Forum Saradas

Let’s keep this a secret
« on: January 12, 2022, 06:32:36 pm »

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Let’s keep this a secret
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 05:39:48 pm »
Not at all.
It's been over 30 years, and still do the same  ???

You are not alone my friend.

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 10:50:02 pm »
Most people keep their fetish a secret. It's normal. Don't feel guilty for it. As fetishes go, this one is harmless

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 10:39:32 am »
I too ,started very early,since I saw a bodybuilder in magasins ,like "Womens Physique  World" the first time
....before ever knowing about FBB ..was yet  aroused by strong girls ,often when fighting at school
- was quite a whimp then ,and didnt have a chance against them `...but enjoyed their superiority as well...!

later then ordered DVD`S(such as WPW...) -locked them in a closet ,and hid the key

later got all from the net - luckly password excluded all closer relatives from access....
 :)
.but on the other hand produced tons of prints of FBB pictures ...then got caught -was quite embarrassed .

....but luckily girlfriend made no scene about it

Offline kiertos

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 05:54:18 pm »
It began with Rachel McLish and Cory Everson and Lenda Murray.  To me Cory Everson is the hottest and was at her peak during the 1990's after she competed and had her show on ESPN2 "Gotta Sweat". those shows were pure gold.  Cory was wearing next to nothing sometimes, bikinis, thongs, high cut shorts and had just had such a vivacious energy. It was something I wish that I recorded ore of on VHS.  Sadly, I do not think she will re-issue the show.  She seems to have moved on and is more spiritual and pursuing her faith. 

If anyone has more Cory Everson clips,PLEASE get them on youtube!

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 11:50:15 pm »
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one  :D
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2022, 02:36:57 pm »
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one  :D

Def like you man, I even have all the WPW mags now lol everything you said is me. So no harm in that, you like what you like.  Now I'm trying to be more open about it.

Offline juanito13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 12:15:02 am »
Very few people know about my fetish. My current GF knows and is OK with it. I haven’t decided if I’m going to do a session or not and if I’ll tell her or not.

Offline juanito13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 12:21:03 am »
ITo me Cory Everson is the hottest and was at her peak during the 1990's after she competed and had her show on ESPN2 "Gotta Sweat". those shows were pure gold.  Cory was wearing next to nothing sometimes, bikinis, thongs, high cut shorts and had just had such a vivacious energy.

I turned 14 in 1989. Can vigorously confirm how amazing Cory looked and the lack of clothing. I really do miss that, especially when she’d first popped on-screen and you’d take her in. Then when she turned around the first time…

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2022, 04:40:41 pm »
For me it was first being drawn to the muscle magazine covers at the bookstore.  Once I browsed the mags themselves I had zero interest in any of the adult magazines stashed on the higher shelves and wrapped in plastic.
The morning ESPN fitness shows of the 90s were probably where I first saw female muscle on video. 
Kiana and Cory of course, but also Kathy Derry of Fitness Beach and Minna Lessig of Perfect Parts.
It's too bad none of these shows are available on-demand from ESPN or other service, but many full Kiana episodes are on YT.

Unfortunately, people like Cory and Rachel Mclish were not cast in more movies, or better yet were a lead in a TV show - like something that would run on a Saturday afternoon.

And too bad that CGI will be used in the She-Hulk series, instead of an actual FBB.  But it's Marvel so I'm not surprised.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 03:37:40 am »
Very few people know about my fetish. My current GF knows and is OK with it. I haven’t decided if I’m going to do a session or not and if I’ll tell her or not.

Would caution against telling her about doing the session…because for the most part under any normal circumstances it is cheating.

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2022, 01:02:59 am »
I’ve had a FBB fetish for 15+ years and keeping it my own little secret. Stashing WPW mags, ordering videos to my address, scheming to travel to meet FBB for 3 sessions, erasing my Google searches. I just have a thing for female bodybuilders. Am I the only one?

Some experience in your life probably triggered your attraction towards muscular women. If it wasn't muscular women, it might have been something else. For me it was my swim coach. She had nice biceps and when her swim suit would get wet you could see her abs through it. This was just around the time I started going into puberty and started becoming more and more interested in girls. I think the combination of that and seeing her so often probably sparked my attraction to muscular women.
Imagine that here in South America (Argentina) it was not common to see athletic and muscular women. and it is clearly one of my best kept secrets.

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2022, 01:23:08 am »
Such an odd post to see here.

Saradas basically exists for guys who share this fetish, and have spent much of hteir time seeking out images, stories, and sessions.

Like, everybody here has a story like this.

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2023, 07:12:22 pm »
The question is why .. why do we keep it secret ?

I can really appreciate the comments in this thread ... I'm married with grown kids and this has been my secret for what feels like a life time.  My wife and I are at the "I tolerate you" stage of marriage which means its easier to stay married then get a divorce .. and while we still can hang out and are cordial there is no romance or intimacy and we sleep in separate rooms..

Now that kids are grown out of the house and I'm looking at the tale end of life, I'm starting to explore this more .. I'm new to this forum, I've never had a session with an FBB .. but maybe someday  .. I've always been too nervous to actually meet someone and tell them what I like .. so like in the movie What About Bob .. Baby Steps :-)

So to the question why is it a secret .. It is rejection .. no one wants to be rejected or ridiculed for what the like .. and this fetish is not what you would call "mainstream"

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2023, 04:42:11 pm »
Why, indeed? In my case, I think I always had the sense in that my desires were a weird fetish. Felt embarrassment every time I time went to the register with a muscle magazine. When my freshman hallmates sorted it out -- I guess it was a muscle mag under my bed that maybe was open to the 'wrong' page, or it was clear which pages I was looking at --  they made fun out of it, suddenly rushing me into someone's room to watch a Ms. Olympia that was on TV.  I learned to hide it.

Keeping it from a partner isn't easy in our technological age, with browser histories and such, but I usually tried. Maybe out of fear I'd be rejected, but also because it would probably be misunderstood, given that few women I've dated were the least bit athletic. Why say you're turned on by women who are so different and that you masturbate to them? Unless you have reason to think that your partner might be willing to work towards that, it can't help the relationship. I mean, it's not like a gf telling you that she needs a bigger dick to be satisfied (you can't change that), but it's close.

I'm sorry your marriage has lost its intimacy. I can't comment on why, but maybe the fetish is an issue? Perhaps not, if you're new to the forum, maybe it just hasn't been a big deal in your life, as it has been for many of us. Sessions can be fun, but would never be worth wrecking a relationship for, especially if you have hope of restoring that intimacy.

It's weird -- it's not like being gay, or suddenly realizing one has homosexual interests. There's a whole community out there that is supportive and real chance of finding intimacy with a range of partners that fill that piece of your sexuality. If you're into women bodybuilders, there's not much chance of finding partners that fit the bill there.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Let’s keep this a secret

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View