Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572745 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:32:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Rach White
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rach White  (Read 4528 times)

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rach White
« on: December 22, 2021, 06:58:42 pm »
Anyone know what happened to Rach White?

Forum Saradas

Rach White
« on: December 22, 2021, 06:58:42 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
Re: Rach White
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 08:31:33 am »
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 05:58:32 am »
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her insta****. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 01:59:39 am »
she closed her OF too, i doubt she comes back anytime soon

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 03:59:17 am »
she closed her OF too, i doubt she comes back anytime soon

She had an Onlyfans?!! :what: I wish I would have known sooner!  :'( What kind of content would she post? Any nudity or topless content? What was her profile name?

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 03:54:24 pm »
pretty sure she was brunettestrong and I don't remmeber anything more than that

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 09:13:36 pm »
That definitely is not Rach White. Are we referring to the same women? Rach White from Australia? Thanks

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 11:24:18 pm »
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 04:44:53 pm »
That definitely is not Rach White. Are we referring to the same women? Rach White from Australia? Thanks

Yup I'm def wrong. Thought it might be because the account was closed at roughly the same time she went AWOL

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2022, 05:57:37 pm »
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
Thank you for your response. It only takes one asshat to ruin it for everybody else. I really hope she returns one day.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 12:42:19 am »

Thank you for your response. It only takes one asshat to ruin it for everybody else. I really hope she returns one day.

She is on HBC right now as TIKTATT
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 02:50:11 am »

She is on HBC right now as TIKTATT
Yes, I am aware of that too. Were you able to cam with her? How was it? I noticed that she is a premium performer now and no longer offers nudity.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Rach White

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View