Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579212 Posts in 73916 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 12:43:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who do you wish was doing sessions?  (Read 120371 times)

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FBB Fantasy
Re: Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2022, 12:53:47 am »
Lauren Martin Stow
Sunny Andrews
Jessica Williams
Onana Hrepca
Lauren Quinn
Yari Ramos

And OMFG
Natalia Coelho

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2022, 12:53:47 am »

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2022, 11:38:29 am »
Michelle Jin was briefly on SG a few years ago. I think even did a few tours. She wasn't on for long.

Alessandra Alves was also on SG a couple years ago. Some guy posted a really obscure review about her. He said the whole experience made him quit sessions, or something like that. It was pretty a pretty strange WTF type post.

Yeah imo that dude complained that she passionately kissed him with lots tongue action.. smh just further proof some schmoes are down low homo’s.

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2022, 05:15:25 pm »
Michelle Jin was briefly on SG a few years ago. I think even did a few tours. She wasn't on for long.

Alessandra Alves was also on SG a couple years ago. Some guy posted a really obscure review about her. He said the whole experience made him quit sessions, or something like that. It was pretty a pretty strange WTF type post.

Yeah imo that dude complained that she passionately kissed him with lots tongue action.. smh just further proof some schmoes are down low homo’s.

Or…. maybe that was a line he didn’t want to cross? Ya know? Like he’s married and wants to do non kissing/sex stuff during sessions she he doesn’t feel like he’s cheating? Wrestling and lift and carry doesn’t break the same boundaries but kissing would.

The homophobicness of this community is bonkers.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2022, 10:29:40 pm »
Lauren Martin Stow
Sunny Andrews
Jessica Williams
Onana Hrepca
Lauren Quinn
Yari Ramos

And OMFG
Natalia Coelho

Lauren Quinn... goddamn, I love the way she looks! What a beauty. Best pecs in the biz!

Offline buckyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2022, 06:41:30 pm »
Klaudia Larson
Aleesha Young
Jodi Miller
Jodi Miller
Jodi Miller
(I'm trying to channel some Beetlejuice action)

Offline Jkenn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2022, 10:53:43 pm »
Brigitte Goudz, Cindy Phillips, Britt Miller, Bakhar Nabieva and the legend, Laura Vukov.

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2022, 06:46:02 am »
I wish Jennifer Thomas would visit Tampa, Orlando and Miami, Florida. Jennifer has informed me that her entire traveling schedule is sponsored. I wish I had a few friends to help fund a Florida tour stop for Jennifer, however nobody seems interested in this endeavor. I estimate a sponsorship would cost about: $1,400 for hotel expenses for 7 days, $700 for food, $350 for a rental car, $600 airfare, and a $3,000 talent fee.

Online crazycrazy

• Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2022, 12:26:12 am »

Very shakey ground here buddy, since sthenolagnia is not looked upon as a proper pursuit for a red-blooded hetero man. And what is it that is so "down low" (or properly: low down) about homosexuality?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2022, 03:20:53 am »

Very shakey ground here buddy, since sthenolagnia is not looked upon as a proper pursuit for a red-blooded hetero man. And what is it that is so "down low" (or properly: low down) about homosexuality?
It's a big hill to climb to suggest it was a normal post in any way. That op was clearly trying to work through his own issues whatever they were, I don't much care as to the actual vector.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2022, 07:14:18 am »

It's a big hill to climb to suggest it was a normal post in any way. That op was clearly trying to work through his own issues whatever they were, I don't much care as to the actual vector.

Too much over-ANALysis . . . Heehee!  Bulkettes fucking rule, gay or no gay . . . or Tensing Norgay . . . WTFever.

Okay, I've been drinking too much . . . but I still think I'm right.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline bubba1968

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2022, 09:20:44 pm »
I would like to add Chinese Goddess to this wish list. I haven't seen her on HBC recently. I think it would be great to meet her.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2022, 10:14:49 pm »
I was thinking about Kim Rieck. What a beautiful woman, and great body. Kind of underrated by the judges.

And Carli Terepka. She's a bombshell dream girl!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2022, 02:15:52 am »
Tiffany Rodee.

It'll never happen since she's an elementary school teacher and wouldn't chance it but damn, she is a whole lot o' woman.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2022, 02:28:02 pm »
Jada Beverley is gorgeous and would be awesome

Stefi Cohen would be crazy. For guys who like beatdowns, she's an actual boxer. and imagine getting to handle those record-breaking muscles or having them wrapped around you

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2022, 02:38:26 pm »
Tiffany Rodee.

It'll never happen since she's an elementary school teacher and wouldn't chance it but damn, she is a whole lot o' woman.

Wow! What an elementary school teacher! I remember that Debbie Muggli was a kindergarten teacher back in the day.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View