Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579394 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:41:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your House  (Read 83443 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Your House
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2022, 09:07:56 pm »
I've said this to you before in another forum - but keep up your stellar writing.  There's a lot of content here that just fetish fodder without real value as a work of authorship.  Your work, however, is professional and of high quality regardless of content.  Keep following your muse.

:rock:

This. Its easy to get lost in the fetish, your writing is something that adds depth and nuance to the characters and story.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2022, 01:37:39 am »
Bit of an unexpected announcement, but I'm gonna have to split what would be a full installment on my DA account into two parts. Need to do some work on my SFW stuff (one superhero one shot, a dark fantasy short I plan on turning into a one show as well, a novella), so I'm having to split my time. But don't worry! PLENTY coming this month! New Sandow Family installment, starting a new multi-part short story that's just straight "big guy meeting a big part in his life that's only gotten bigger", new Cassie & Massiva installment and a new muscle horror short for Halloween.

- - - - - - - -

It was a simple breakfast, comprised of eggs and sausage and toast. As she cooked, humming a little tune to herself, I couldn't help myself as she moved back and forth in front of the stove. Mom never really made anything for either me or Desi growing up, so there was a strangeness there. But in all honesty, I couldn't help but stare due to how Erica's body moved. The emphasis as she rocked her hips back and forth. The way she swayed her shoulders, causing the muscles in her back to reveal themselves. The surprising suppleness of her body as she seemed to be putting on a show for me. While smaller than most of the other Neos in the neighborhood, there was a beautiful athleticism to my neighbor's physique. More of a dancer's build that doubled as a lighter powerlifter than a body of physical supremacy like my mother had. Such incredible control as individual sections of muscles were flexed, like a video of women who would be labeled a "female bodybuilder" but had more of a stripper aspect to its execution.

I couldn't help myself as my eyes drifted down to Erica's legs, lingering on her ass like most men would. I had to admit, it was... WOW! It almost looked like it was perfectly sculpted, so round and firm. Like it was confirming to whoever looked on it that the person it was attached to was the real deal. An ass that influencers online would do anything to obtain, to try and steal some of Erica's shine for themselves. Erica began to bend over, stretching her blue Lycra booty shorts as she tensed up. Flexing tightly as they seemed to thicken with more mass. Her quads bloating slightly as veins burbled up beneath her skin, bulging and spreading out like tree roots as her limbs slowly got more vascular. Her body seemingly replacing soft cushioning for sheer mass, like her body was consciously dehydrating to show greater details. Then, I saw it. A slight spot that grew into a small patch of darkness. A sudden scent permeated my nose. A slight musky scent, accompanied by a delicious mix of cocoa and cinnamon and nutmeg. I must have been staring a bit too long, because the next thing I knew, I felt my dick heavily thwacking the underside of the table with more than enough force to cause it to jolt a little.

"You sound eager to get to these eggs," Erica asked wryly, easing the tension in her legs while keeping her eyes on the food. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I groaned, hand on my dick to try and soothe it. "Just... bumped my knee."

"Sounded thicker than your knee," she said, killing the heat on the stove as she finished plating the food. "But I guess I might be mistaken."

Quickly putting the food in front of me, she moved towards the fridge and pulled out some milk before moving towards the coffee maker. To be honest, it's kind of strange how the kitchen was set up. There were many items that were clearly made by Neos, for Neos. From the fridge and counters, to the tables and chairs which made me feel like a child sitting at the adult table, to bizarre cabinets that always felt like they blended in seamlessly with the walls which took me a week to fully understand. But then you had the stove, some things like the toaster and coffeemaker. I understood that every lady who became a Neo had a drastically increased need for calories, but the human made items clashed in a bizarre way that felt like multiple generations of home decor on display in one room.

"You should eat up."

I came out of my thoughts to Erica having moved to the table, coffee in one hand and the milk in the other. Her six fingers splayed across a glass that rested on the handle of the small milk jug, placing the glass down with a dexterity that felt more like an octopus setting a table.

"I'm sorry. Just... lost in thought."

Erica just gave me a sad little smile, putting her coffee down before brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I completely understand," she gently told me, lightly placing her hand on my dick underneath the table and patting it. "You've been through a lot. Change is rough, but we all have to do the best we can from now on."

Her hand felt nice, reassuring even. But she was still a Neo. And my changes ensured I responded greatly to any form of intimate contact with them. So I needed to change the topic, or else we'd be seen doing something on camera that mom would come to learn real quick.

"Speaking of changes, does your daughter know about... this?"

In the past, her daughter was a point of pride. But as she retracted her hand, and her sad smile getting more somber, I knew that question had to have stun a bit.

"I... I haven't told Marlene yet."

As she went quiet, I knew I had probably fucked up. But I had to do something or else I'd probably lose it and relief some tension. I've been hot on the trigger since I woke up, mostly because that dream of the Purple Neo just wouldn't go away. It was like something had my sensitivity ramped up. I was more aware of things today than before. Erica's scent was so potent today. The smell of the food. The feeling of the chair and the fork in my hand. The light coming through the windows. Even the buzzing sounded stronger, but also... different? I don't know how to describe it other than the usual buzz attuned to a higher frequency? I didn't hurt, per se. I can't quite... I don't know.

"I'm sorry," I said, knowing I had to do the right thing as I picked at my food. "I didn't mean to upset you like that."

Erica's face brightened as her mood seemed to lighten with it. A small smile returning as she poured a bit of milk into my cup.

"You didn't," she said, trying to grapple with her emotions. "It's just that I haven't seen her in years, what with her job and all. And I only recently got in contact with her again."

"Only recently?"

She slowly nodded her head, becoming more enthused to finally be able to talk about this with someone.

"Just before I was registered with the DOE at the behest of my new doctor. She explained that if I enrolled in the program, my life would drastically improve. And she was right about that. Since then, I've become stronger, healthier, better. A new me. A Neo me. I've been writing Marlene since then."

That last part stuck out to me.

"Writing?" I asked. "I thought everything was voice locked and registered for use for NAE security reasons?"

"It is," she chuckled. "But there are ways around that. It's partly why I wanted to go for a walk today. I have a letter to drop off."

"Then I best get ready to go out," I told her, powering through my meal. "I don't really know where the mailboxes around her are since the NAE started changing everything on me. But they've only been focusing on the neighborhood. Meaning they haven't touched the outer points just yet. And the furthest point out with a box is the park."

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2022, 09:18:52 pm »
"We don't have to-"

"I haven't been to the park in a long while." I told her, pushing myself off the table as I got up. "Besides, I want to see how much has changed since the NAE claimed my home."

With that, I began walking towards the stairs. My dick bouncing back and forth with enough momentum to actually make a noise as I cradled my balls and began running up to my room. Going out meant getting dressed, which meant getting to wear one of the only pairs of pants I owned now. I may have to keep myself exposed at all times inside, but when I'm outside and away from the house, I can have at least a little bit of dignity. Even if the cotton did cater to outlining my dick expertly.

As I slowly came down the stairs, my eyes caught sight of Erica as she dropped one leg down from behind her, only to witness her left shoot up with unnerving flexibility as her knee silently folded around her head. Not a single sound of her body responding like it should as the tip of her shoe tapped the top of her thigh before quietly moving back into place as she kept her hands on the doorframe while her limb righted itself before she lowered it down with the grace of a ballerina. A perfect measure of personal control I had never seen before on an inhuman scale. Shaking out her legs, the muscles along her thighs and ass rippling as she tottered herself to look at the stares where I stood in complete shock and awe.

"That... That shouldn't be possible." I stammered, trying to figure out how she was so hyperflexible.

"It's not possible," Eric said, grabbing a hair tie as she pulled her hair back. "It's Neo. There are many things we are capable of doing now, Desmond. That includes things humans shouldn't or can't."

With a huff and a proud smile, my neighbor put her hands on her hips and gave me a model's smile. Her blues eyes shining vibrantly as she as she gestured towards the door with her head.

"And something we SHOULD be doing is getting the heck outta here, mister! Let's go!"

I put my shoes on and we stepped outside. Erica told me to give her a second, waiting on the sidewalk as she jogged into her home. Not knowing what to do, I just looked around. It was then I noticed that everyone else was out on the street. All of them in various states of undress, some even completely naked as they looked up at the sky. The energy was palpable as they talked and waited for something to arrive or happen. Like the attendants at a parade in late spring or early summer. The smell of sizzling meats and grill smoke wafting through the morning air as every Neo was in the midst of this makeshift celebration. Some, like Liz who now sported vibrant green hands and the body of a Physique competitor, was sharing a beer with what had to be her daughter Mandy, who was not too far off from her mother's level of muscularity and sported bright orange hands as the two wore matching microbikinis as they watched Cecily forcing Miranda's head between her legs. The black woman's blue hands running through the former Salvadoran housewife's long and luxurious black hair as she used both her tongue and large orange fingers to pleasure Cecily's more lithe and toned figure. Miranda's massive build nestling itself between the blue Neo's legs as my dark skinned neighbor's moans and whimpers grew loud enough for me to hear three doors down and across the street.

A couple houses further, I noticed a small crowd had gathered in front of Mrs. Derringer's place. All of the Neos were completely nude, posing down each other in some sort of communal bodybuilding competition. Flexing and straining their bodies as they seemed to be forcing themselves to flex harder and longer, as if trying to will themselves bigger than the rest. Some eventually giving in and grabbing the ones they were squaring off with until a makeshift wrestling contest was underway. Pairs of competitors letting their bodies do the talking as they pulled each other closer, held each other tighter. And some giving in to a more primal desire as legs were spread, tongues were out and carnality ensued. A Sapphic bacchanal of delirium and might on every inch of this and every other block of neighborhood.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling out to me. Turning in time to see both Liz and Mandy sauntering over to me, beers and hand in hand as their eyes roamed every inch of me. Though their eyes lingered on one area in particular for a long time. It took me a second to realize just how tall the two of them were now. Each looking ready for the stage as they grew closer. It was here I realized that, despite a difference of the colors of their hands, the more buxom curves of one and the size of their muscles, they could practically pass for twin sisters. It had been that long since I had seen Mandy last. I wasn't sure if her mother had chosen to be youthened, or she was made older, or perhaps both. But it was quite uncanny how much the two beefy beauties chose to resemble each other in big ways.

"Hey, Desmond!" Liz said, giving her daughter a knowing glance. "Are you ready for the show?"

"Wh-What show?"

Their fake pouts told me far more than I wanted to know.

"You mean you didn't hear about-"

"Leave him be, sisters."

The two went quiet as a familiar voice rang out, startling me a little bit with its close forcefulness. I turned in time to see Captain Chaimongkhon position herself right next to me, her stance at ease but her face commanding and intense. I was immediately struck with how she had been enhanced once more. She had clearly gone bigger, her body bulkier by the sheer bulging size of her arm as she flexed her shoulders and chest. She had also gotten taller, making me feel even smaller than before in comparison. Everything about her now loudly declared how strong she seemed. closer to the size of a larger male bodybuilder in comparison to everyone else in the neighborhood. Her bull-like neck led down to a pair of mountainous traps that strained at her military green tank top, doubly pulled tight by the way her chest pushed its way out into a cliff-face of incredibly dense pectorals that dropped down to a slightly protruding belly that I could immediately tell was filled with incredible bricks of core strength. Her camo pants filled to the brim with thick legs that I could almost imagine being able to squat the back end of my car with little to no difficulty. Her calf muscles stretching out both the bottom of her pants and the boots she had on that were shined to a perfect polish. Her blackish-blue hair fluttering freely in the gentle breeze as an aura of calm and protection seemed to flow from her.

"We're just have fun, Captain." Mandy whined, shifting on her feet as their pouts became genuine.

"And Erica left him alone out here!" Liz added.

"Fun is all well and good," Amelia scolded them. "But don't forget that even with him being claimed by Commander Nowell, he doesn't have the privileges we do. And the human is still an A Rank. So he deserves better treatment. You hear me?"

"And I didn't leave him alone out here!" Erica said, running to our side as she put her arm around me. "I said to stay here until I get back! Desmond's a good boy!"

My brain twinged as she said the words. I smelled something burning, followed by a weird smell of rubber. She had seen how I reacted to mom's commands. Why would she say it now? I could feel Amelia's eyes on me before I could look, a knowing gaze that flit between Erica and myself.

"Regardless of what the situation was, you know Commander Nowell wanted you to keep an eye on him. We can't get careless with our men, Erica. Now, please return to what you were doing, ladies."

As I watched my neighbors seemed to take being dismissed in stride, Mrs. Tallarico grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards Amelia as she pulled in close.

"I submitted the paperwork for a name change, matron." Erica proclaimed in hushed tones. "Within the month, I'll be going by Joanie Devareau."

I could feel my face scrunch up as she made the announcement. Yet another name change? Why is everyone around me so hellbent on this? Then it hit me.

"Devareau?" I asked. "That's not your maiden name."

"Neither's Tallarico," Amelia said softly, stepping in with an apparent need for secrecy. "But things change, all the-"

A low, discordant hum fell upon the street as both ladies turned their eyes to the sky. Sudden anticipation on their faces, separated by anxiousness and mere spectacle. I looked up at the crystal blue sky, wondering what was going on before glancing around the entire neighborhood to see every Neo had stopped what they were doing. Every single one looking upward towards I don't know what.

"What's going on?"

Amelia's eyes stayed on the sky, a slight grimace on her face.

"It's begun."

"What has?"

Placing her hand on my shoulder, Erica pointed me back towards the sky. A distant look of an observer studying the heavens as she pulled me in tight.

"The next step in the war," she proclaimed. "The creation of the NAE zones!"

As the neighborhood began to cheer, I watched as a golden shimmer passed above our heads. It was radiant, almost ethereal in the way it glowed as it crossed the sky like a veil. Covering us all in its frightening splendor as it defied all rational means of existing. A faintly dark crackling of energy coursing through the field, much like what I had seen in my visions as the vibrations grew more intense. I felt my teeth rattling, my ears buzzing. Something deep in my brain reverberating so fiercely, it made the inside of my skull itch. The scent of burning rubber was strong, like when I was ordered to be a Good Boy like mom told me to be yesterday. I could feel myself getting weak, my legs giving out on me like every ounce of energy within me had just vanished like a dry lake. If it wasn't for Erica or Joanie or whatever she was calling herself holding me up, I'm pretty sure I'd be on the pavement. Then, in one more burst of golden light, the field vanished from sight, though both the hum and my weakness remained.

"Wh-What... What just..."

"That's a disruption field," Amelia said, looking me over with a scowl. "Multipurpose as a chaff barrier, secondhand Axzhurat field generator and means to keep humans under control."

"Control?" I mumbled, suddenly feeling tired. "What do you mean by control?"

"Can't fight if you don't have the energy," Erica proclaimed as she handed me off to Amelia. "That means no walks for a while, Desmond. Looks like I have to go to the park alone."

As I was put in Amelia's arms, I could feel my heart starting to race. The sheer power I could feel was almost electrifying. I was reminded of the gentle force of nature element from back when I saw her again. She had clearly worked out before showing, her muscles pumped. There was a primal part of me that wanted to run my hands along her body, feel every nook and cranny and crevice and ridge. I smelled the subtle scents of tropical fruits and lemongrass as she adjusted her grip on me. My mouth was dry. I just... I had never responded this intensely to anyone before today. I could feel myself twitching in my pants as she slowly started to walk me back inside the house.

"You need to calm down," she told me, smiling gently as we reached the door. "Or else we might get into trouble."

["You are to be a good boy and do as the ranking Neo wherever you are tells you to do."]

I felt a jolt in my brain as mom's command rang in my head, and whatever urge was building instantly disappeared. Though I have to be completely honest, I wanted to follow through on it. I REALLY wanted to. I really NEEDED to. And Amelia wanted to, as well. I could tell by the sound of her voice. It was utterly undeniable. But I had to be a good boy. And Amelia was the highest ranking Neo in my area. So I have to listen and be a Good Boy.

God, I hate that those words are so ingrained in my head now. So I sighed and nodded my head as Amelia took me inside.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2022, 08:10:52 am »
People of Saradas! I recently commissioned art from YOUR HOUSE from an artist going by FRK Studios both on DA and on Twitter. And outside of a couple quibbles (she's a Red Neo, so both her eyes and as of this point in the story halfway up her forearms should be red), I'm actually very pleased with the picture.

SO! May I present to you, The Reaper Of The Red! Her Majesty, Cecilia Bernard's Right Hand! Commander of the forces of the Neo Alsarnian Empire! Mother of Desiree Nowell, Sister Of The White! Mother, Keeper and Breeder of Desmond Nowell, the First Viable Human! Matron Warchief of Her Majesty's Armies and Domina Valkyria Of The Axzhurat!

The first picture of COMMANDER LAURA NOWELL!

And as a bonus, one of the banners of The NAE, for good measure!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2022, 02:18:12 pm »
Replete with the six fingered fist!!!!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2022, 08:24:40 pm »
She looks like a super swole Karen, which fits her character, so I'd say the art turned ot really well.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2022, 04:56:41 am »
it all made me think that equality had been abandoned for true domination

I predict the adoption of caste systems in Canada, the UK, and USA.  Not to fantasy levels of course, and not even as extreme as what India has had for 3000+ (according to Wikipedia) years, but sadly something for us in the direction of what Indian Dalits and "other backward classes" had to endure in the past, but less extreme.  Not now, but in future decades, maybe 50 years.

;)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2022, 05:34:27 am »

I predict the adoption of caste systems in Canada, the UK, and USA.  Not to fantasy levels of course, and not even as extreme as what India has had for 3000+ (according to Wikipedia) years, but sadly something for us in the direction of what Indian Dalits and "other backward classes" had to endure in the past, but less extreme.  Not now, but in future decades, maybe 50 years.

;)

Your House is actually my commentary on muscle growth fiction, in general. It's an introspective look at the various toxic elements within our shared fetish that are then applied in a singular setting. From abusive women to sudden changes in sexuality, from men stripped of everything they have and are to people stripped of their identities and remade "for the better". Both sides of Femdom to ineffectual passivity, the aggressive demasculinization of the point of view/narrator, the inherent stakes of transformation.

It's not a story about the real world. It's a story about the worlds we create without really asking ourselves "Why?" beyond inherent satisfaction. I know I can't just write a story that's pure gratification, but that's just how I am. I like knowing people who read my stories start thinking about why they like or not like certain sections so far. And any real world elements and comparisons are from outside perspectives. That's why it's in First Person up to now, so others can bring themselves into it without losing Desmond in the process.

So, in short, the Caste/Class system in Your House is purposefully designed so that you're asking yourself whether you truly want to live under something like it. Past is present, and future is yesterday. And it's only when we decide to live in the world we want can we understand what others don't see.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2022, 06:48:57 am »
It is an incredible story! 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2022, 06:25:16 pm »
When the author articulates a finest interpretation beyond what the critics conceive.  Damn GLK - this elevates the work even more with the unironic conception of our shared interests. Stellar stellar stuff

;)

Your House is actually my commentary on muscle growth fiction, in general. It's an introspective look at the various toxic elements within our shared fetish that are then applied in a singular setting. From abusive women to sudden changes in sexuality, from men stripped of everything they have and are to people stripped of their identities and remade "for the better". Both sides of Femdom to ineffectual passivity, the aggressive demasculinization of the point of view/narrator, the inherent stakes of transformation.

It's not a story about the real world. It's a story about the worlds we create without really asking ourselves "Why?" beyond inherent satisfaction. I know I can't just write a story that's pure gratification, but that's just how I am. I like knowing people who read my stories start thinking about why they like or not like certain sections so far. And any real world elements and comparisons are from outside perspectives. That's why it's in First Person up to now, so others can bring themselves into it without losing Desmond in the process.

So, in short, the Caste/Class system in Your House is purposefully designed so that you're asking yourself whether you truly want to live under something like it. Past is present, and future is yesterday. And it's only when we decide to live in the world we want can we understand what others don't see.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2022, 06:59:33 pm »
Definitely a great story that's really giving some great introspection into the fetish.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2022, 08:34:06 pm »
Decided to make a poll for which Neo(s) you would like to see art of in the near future. While there are no real Orange Neos of note (yet, give it time), there are a good variety of body types and personalities at play. *AND* I made sure to highlight the ones who are on Desmond's side to somewhat neutral, as I plan on having a separate poll for the more antagonistic Neos (who surprisingly are mostly Reds).

So yeah! New poll! Help me decide the next piece(s) to commission art of!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2022, 12:27:35 pm »
Forgot to add that you can pick two options. If I can arrange it, I'll get two pieces. Otherwise, I'll have to stagger them.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2022, 01:35:00 am »
Voting's locked, and a clear winner has been chosen by you and others elsewhere.

I'm gathering the references for the story's Deuterotagonist, DESIREE NOWELL, now.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2022, 02:23:15 am »
Next installment should be ready tomorrow, as I have to make it compliant with the forum's rules.

Which I honestly won't have to worry about soon, because there's a massive plot point that's going to handle getting around all that soon-ish.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View