Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:44:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake Breasts, good or bad?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fake Breasts, good or bad?  (Read 30757 times)

Chappers99

Re: Fake Breasts, good or bad?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 07:15:03 am »
Breast Implants Are Great

Forum Saradas

razorsedge

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 01:28:09 pm »
 ;D I love huge fake tits and am tired of all the whining by those that don't like them. >:(

quadlover

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 01:49:15 pm »
;D I love huge fake tits and am tired of all the whining by those that don't like them. >:(

I just to pipe in again and agree with you, huge fake tits all the way  :) :) :)

quad1000

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 02:46:25 am »
It would be impolite to list the FBB boob jobs that look just TOTALLY ridiculous; they are truly obvious.  Strange.  I like totally unnatural roided out muscle but can't get past fake pairs especially in contest shape.  You could glue them on over the chest.  Interesting poll though, as most people don't seem to opinion as I do which surprised me a little. But live and learn.

Valgard®

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 11:50:13 am »
sorry, but i have to be sincere....
i'm a man...and i love boobs... :)

arcore23

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 06:02:25 am »
For me Breast Implants are a very good addiction to a muscular woman.

lionforce

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 12:35:23 am »
For me Breast Implants are a very good addiction to a muscular woman.

oh yeah :)

Dortep3

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 11:52:49 pm »
Clean pecs are better for me.

rumrunner

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 04:48:24 am »
I think on some FBB implants are a must to balance the physique, but on some other women I think they are not needed. For some reason on Annie R. for example, I cannot see her with implants...she look darn good the way she is. Now borderline over doing it, Denise Masino. She looks hot but I have to admit her breasts at time seem to be too big. Its all about balance and symmetry in my view.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 10:30:08 pm »
I'm ambivalent, leaning towards straight pectoral muscle. I see breasts as extra options in a car. You don't need them, really, but they can make the right more fun. It also depends if they are done well. Dayana Cadeau and Nikki Fuller's look good, but Marja Lehtonen and Betty Viana's don't.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

kingjim

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 09:50:31 pm »
I think when people argue about fake breasts not having a natural look when it comes to fbbs is just a joke. Seriously, if you're talking about pro-fbbs, they're not even "naturally" supposed to be that muscular. So to argue about natural breasts when their muscles aren't natural, that's pretty much an oxymoron right there. If you don't like the look, fine, everyone has their own tastes. But to argue about "natural", especially when we're pointing at huge, unnaturally muscular women... you don't really have an argument.

As for my personal tastes, I prefer implants. I prefer good boob jobs over bad boob jobs, but I overall prefer implants.  My outlook on this, is I like muscular girls. And I also like women's physical features such as curves and breasts. If muscles somehow detract from these curves, then something should be done. Hence, implants. That's my outlook, if you disagree then fine. But I like bigger women and I like boobs, and only way to really have both is by implants.

Dexter7

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 02:21:28 pm »
I'm ambivalent, leaning towards straight pectoral muscle. I see breasts as extra options in a car. You don't need them, really, but they can make the right more fun. It also depends if they are done well. Dayana Cadeau and Nikki Fuller's look good, but Marja Lehtonen and Betty Viana's don't.

You are wrong! Dyana Cadeau has the worst breast in BB.  The surgeon did a bad job.  They are too wide... But Betty's breast look perfect & Marja's are nice too.

Dexter

pyro

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 06:00:44 am »
Mmmhhh.... I think it is about how the girl who got the implants feels. It's a matter of self esteem. If she is not happy, she can't make feel fine anyone... So, take it as a therapeutic resource. Besides, women along the history have wear rings around the neck, strangled their feet, and even now they pierce the navel and/or the clit! Just because they want to be "pretty"...  So, what do you want? To have a "natural", unhappy girlfriend, or a "prosthetic" but happy woman?
My 2 cents.

Beauty jobs do not guaranty psychologic succes. When women are not conscious they need the help of family, partners, friends and sometimes of professoonals (md´s and osychologists).
For a lot of girls it is a try to get better in sex industry. Visivle giant boobs are no signe of beautsy, they are fetish.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 11:41:29 am »
I don't really care, but on FBBs there is something about them for me that just works, it feels like something that just makes them even bigger, I'm a fan of them, but I'm a fan without them too.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Heatseeker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2009, 09:05:05 pm »
I don't really care either way as long as they don't look obvious like a couple of over-stretched pincusions.  It's the visual effect that matters.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake Breasts, good or bad?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View