Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575439 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:21:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147349 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #510 on: September 21, 2022, 09:10:11 pm »
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'll let my co-author know!

“Ha. Glad you noticed. Yeah, there's a bodybuilding competition coming to town, and we figured we'd get in on it. We've spent the last few weeks working on getting absolutely shredded. What do you think so far?” Tonya raised one arm into a bicep pose. Where once it was a solid mass of beef covered in a healthy layer of padding, it had now begun to change into a more starkly defined bicep peak, the striations immediately obvious as her skin pulled tight against it.
“Wow. That looks kinda ... brutal. I mean, even more brutal? Damn, Tonya, you're turning me on ...”
She sighed.
“I dunno, but I kinda like beast Tonya even more. Also, the boobs ... Cool!”
“Heh. Yeah, I kinda miss the old cannons”, Tonya said as she patted herself on her only technically flat chest. “But if I'm gonna show up the men's division I don't need any distractions!”
“And I'll take that little turn-on as a sign that we're doing something right”, she added with a grin. “Keeping this kind of shape is damn hard, but maybe I will go for a leaner look after we get done! I'm starting to like how I look too.”
“Yeah, it's not like those pecs are any smaller than my boobs. Fuck, I mean, they're almost as big as my head even like that! Tonya, you're going to blow those guys away. Just one thing, though: How are you going to explain your dick? Or your pussy, for that matter?”
She licked her hard, leathery lips with a wicked smile.
“What's there to explain?” Tonya said, as she widened her stance a bit to admire her own rippling quads and obscene bulge. “This thing's half the reason I'm entering the men's division anyway. I've already got a few comebacks ready in case they give me shit.”
She leaned to the side, flexing one titanic set of quads as she brought her arms up into a proper bodybuilding pose. “What's the problem? Worried this thing is going to make the guys feel small? What's the alternative, send me to the women's division? Yes, that sounds much more fair.” She happily sported a cocky grin as she went through them."
Lindsey grinned:
“Girl, you're an entire division on your own. Also, you're getting kinda tall too, so ... Damn!”
The young woman set a hand against Tonya’s quad and tried to squeeze it.
“Fuck. That's hard.”
“You fucking know it.” The bodybuilder gave that leg one extra little tense. The increased mass from the flex was enough to push Lindsey’s fingers back a bit.
“It's funny, normally being tall makes getting big that much harder. Guess I'm enough of a hulk that it doesn't really make a difference, huh?” She repositioned herself so that Lindsey was facing her straight on, bulge right in front of her face. She leaned forward into a crab flex. Holy fuck, her legs alone were enough to block her from her view. This realization was enough to send a surge of pleasure through Tonya’s junk. Her cock squirmed and swelled.
“So. Am I grating your face against my abs tonight or what?”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #510 on: September 21, 2022, 09:10:11 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #511 on: September 23, 2022, 06:56:23 pm »
“Why wait so long?”
She came very close and started working herself out of that cute preppy dress. Her hard, rough body came into view and she grinned:
“I want to feel your power, Tonya. I want to suffer. Please.”
“There we go. I love when you beg for it.” Tonya took her hand and led her over to the living room couch, slipping off her pants as gracefully as she could on the way there.
Naked from the waist down, Tonya flopped back into a seat and instantly hooked one of her legs around her torso, pulling Lindsay into her. Her chest pressed firmly into her half-erect dick. Tonya took the back of Lindsey’s head in one palm and, as promised, dragged the girl’s face across her eight-pack, which had changed these past few weeks from bulky blocks into true cheese-grating definition.
She produced a lustful, drawn-out groan as Tonya brutalized her nose.
“Ooooww ...”
Her arms reached around Tonya’s thick waist and she started rubbing against that cock.
She tensed:
“This is so fucking hard ...”
“Mmmm, that's the good stuff”, Tonya said in a deep, husky tone. The grip of her thighs tightened against Lindsey. Each one roughly as thick as the girl’s chest, they pressed firmly against her torso, simultaneously crushing her and rewarding her for her worshipful stroking.
“Gaaah ... Fuuuck ... You're breaking me apart ... Yes ... Yes ... Crush meeee!”
She did her best to struggle against Tonya, but it was pointless. What she did, though, was make Tonya’s cock harder and harder.
“You asked for it, shrimp!”, the bodybuilder grunted as she leaned back and lifted her legs upward with the other woman still between them. Her abs grinding against each other with effort, she lifted Lindsey completely off the ground, holding her in the air just above her as her quads continued to squeeze the leathery woman like a vice. Tonya didn't feel the need to hold back with her anymore. She was bearing down on her ribcage with nearly full force. Meanwhile, this was exciting her so much that her now fully erect dick reached up to Lindsey’s face, pressing against her cheek forcefully.
The younger woman grunted happily and sank the tip of her tongue into Tonya’s cock-hole. At the same time, the bodybuilder felt Lindsey’s rough, hardened body bend but hold under her power.
“Tonyaaa ... This is ... sooo ... awesome ... You're my mistress ... and I fucking ... looove it ...”
Tonya gasped in surprise. She didn't even think Kimmy tried that trick before. She did absolutely approve, though. She let out a grunt as she felt Lindsey slide in and writhe against her.
“Fuck yeah, I am! Show this body the love it deserves!” Tonya dropped the girl from her position and she landed on the musclewoman’s torso. Her arms wrapped around Lindsey’s head, she held her tightly against her chest. Tonya’s cockhead was lodged firmly between the cleavage of her pecs and Lindsey’s face, while her meaty forearms locked the girl in position, surrounded on all sides by walls of beef.
She licked Tonya’s hole hungrily while tensing against the muscle goddess’ balls and pussy.
Feeling her writhe against those muscles was astonishing.
“Oooh ... Tonya, you monster, squeeze me ... Break me ... please ... pleeeeasse ...”
“Yes... Yes!” Tonya wrapped her legs around Lindsey and brought her arms in closer so that her upper arms were now pressed against the masochist’s head and neck. Tangled around her like an anaconda, Tonya showed no mercy. Her thighs squeezed like a hydraulic press against her victim’s spine. Her lower legs forced Lindsey’s legs together, removing any chance she had of escape, and her arms pressed forcefully on her skull.
“Waaah ... Mrmf!”
She was now completely muffled by Tonya’s mass, her legs wagging pointlessly somewhere down below, and she was completely getting absorbed by the big woman’S uber muscles.
Also, she was obviously having a great time, and she tongued Tonya’s cockhead furiously, just so the bodybuilder added that little bit more!
Tonya was quickly learning to love the feeling of her writhing helplessly in her grip. She loosened it for just a brief moment, only to squeeze her body again with double the force. She did this repeatedly, bearing down on her in pulses using the full strength of her body. As Tonya grabbed her for each individual squeeze, she also grinded against Lindsey with her swollen cock, the length of it rubbing against her torso and the head shoving itself into her open mouth. The girl needed to know that Tonya was going to take what she wanted even inside that cavern of muscle she was trapped in.
Lindsey stretched her mouth as good as she could to pleasure her tormentress, her body creaking and groaning under the brutality.
Then, she started to buck, however helpless, in Tonya’s grip and the musclewoman felt a thick warm liquid run along the base of her dick.
Tonya chuckled to herself, a deep bassy laugh that reverberated through her chest and certainly through Lindsey’s body herself. At the sensation of the girl cumming on her dick, Tonya let loose a thick, sloppy spurt of pre in her mouth, that splattered across the musclewoman’s chest and dribbled down the girl’s body. Then the big woman finally relaxed and let her loose.
“Feeling good?”, Tonya asked as she looked over her pecs at her victim.
Lindsey purred softly, her entire body a deep crimson. She was going to be sore in the morning. Tonya could literally see the imprints of the various veins and striations on her skin.
“That was ... sooo good ... Thank you, Mistress Tonya, thank you sooo much ...”
Tonya’s cock throbbed as she said those words. “Mmmm, I like that. You should really call me that more often.” The bodybuilder stroked her hair gently.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2022, 09:47:16 am »
“Now, how do you feel about grabbing something from the kitchen. I'm not finished yet, but I'll give you some time to rest up first.”
She jumped up, then fell on her face. With a groan, she got back up slowly and sighed:
“Sorry, I'm still a bit ... soft after this?”
Then she stumbled to the kitchen and finally returned with a snack and a soda.
“Wow. Your fridge is really packed and weird. That competition is probably gonna make you go crazy if you keep eating like that.”
“Yeah. Like I said, it's hard fuckin work. We're already a little on edge at times. And I can't remember the last time I felt so fucking hungry. But it's gonna be worth it to blow everyone's minds at this contest.”
“You're certainly already blowing mine. Want Brit and me to be around and be your cheerleader squad?”
“Fuck yeah! I'd be more than happy! In fact, maybe I ought to let a few other friends know. The more people I can have cheering me on the better, after all.”
“I bet we can get some outfits to wear, but we gotta be quick cos if Brit goes on like that, her clit's gonna end up dragging on the floor.”
Tonya burst out laughing and wrapped an arm around her, hugging her closer. “Ha! Yeah. I'm tasking you with keeping an eye on her. Don't let her get too excited before I get to finish my routine. All of you deserve to see the whole thing through.”
“Cool! I'm curious already. Sooo ... How long is it?”
“Hmm? How long is what?”
“How long until the show?”
She cocked an eyebrow:
“Tonya, I've seen how long everything else with you is.”
“Ha! Right, right”, the big woman said with a grin. “It's another three weeks out. So we're halfway done with the preparation at this point.”
“Wow. You're gonna look amazing by then ... I mean, even more amazing!”
“That's the plan anyway. I'm gonna look vacuum-packed into my skin by showtime.” Tonya ran her hand over her abs again, giving it a quick, satisfying slap once she was finished.
She plopped herself on the couch and asked:
“Sooo. Watcha wanna do next?”
“I've got a few ideas as to how our spend our night”, Tonya said with a grin. She grabbed her cock, still rock hard, at its base. “Why don't you go ahead and get in position?”

Some ten days later, Kimmy called her and told her she was coming home. She hadn't really been calling her lover a lot, and her messages were really short, but they were always nice and friendly.
The days went by fairly quickly. Thankfully, Tonya had plenty of distractions to keep her mind off of worrying about Kimmy between school, training, and friends. However, she was aware of how little the bimbo was talking. The bodybuilder did her best to write it off, and the girl’s happy tone was enough to help her ease off. But now the curiosity was beginning to kill her.
“Tonya, I'm like totally on my way and stuff and I'm gonna be like here in like, you know, three hours or so.”
“Sounds good! You need me to pick you up from somewhere or anything?”
“Like ... no? I'm like on the road and I like got myself like, a taxi or something so I'm like coming ... But I'm like really like, you know, excited?”
“Oh, I'm excited to. I can't wait to see what you've been up to these past few days. Luckily, I should be home by the time you get back.”
“Coool!”

Tonya just heard the car as she took off her coat and Kimmy got out, looking horny.
She paid the guy and walked over to their house, wearing her five-inch heels and a pink minidress. Her face looked soft and full, but her body looks even more brutally defined then before.
She knocked on the door and waited for Tonya to open or call her in.
Tonya opened the door, dressed in workout clothes that didn't bother to conceal much of anything. Her tank top came up just high enough to cover her nipples and the straps were thin enough that they basically just sat inside the crevices on her shoulders. Her shorts were little more than booty shorts.
“Oh shit”, the musclewoman said as she looked at the girl’s bimbo-tastic outfit. “Fuckin'... Hey.”
Kimmy was all smiles and giggles:
“Hey! I like totally missed you like sooo much!”
Kimmy embraced her eagerly, digging her fingers into the striations of Tonya’s back muscles.
“Like wow! You're like suuuper hard!”
“Damn, you too”, she said, hugging Kimmy in return and patting her on the back. Her hands rubbed along the bimbo’s strapped shoulders gently.
“And you look fucking great considering how shredded you are. Like your face hasn't changed a bit.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #513 on: September 26, 2022, 05:46:32 pm »
“Uh-huh! I like went to like a special clinic and stuff and they like injerked it and now it looks like normal but like at the same time, I like was still like doing the diet and it like looks like that now. You like like it?”
“Hell yeah, I do! It's a great look! Shit, you get the best of both worlds this way. Badass shredded bodybuilder physique and that cute model face of yours? Perfection!” Tonya grinned and hugged her again. “You're so clever, I can't believe you thought to go do this *and* surprise me with it!”
“Like ... That's like not everything? I like still got like a bunch of crazy thingies and I want you to like see if you like can find them and stuff?”
“Oh my.” Despite all odds, Kimmy actually managed to make Tonya blush a bit. She wasted no time in scooping her up and carrying her inside bridal-style.
“Well then let's see what you have in store now!”
Kimmy giggled as Tonya carried her, then cuddled against her hard chest.
“That's like ... kinda weird and stuff, but yeah ... Like sooo hard ...”
Tonya quickly swooped her up the stairs, relishing the opportunity to find new patches of feathery, striated beef to run her fingers across.
“I know. I'm still getting used to it myself. But it seems like this new look has a lot of fans!”
“Yeah! It's like ... there's like less of you, but it's like also more of you? Like there's more in the less? Is that like a thing?”
“Nah, you're totally right! I was always worried that those boobs were, like, blocking the full view of my chest. Now I can show off these puppies for real!”
Tonya realized as she was jogging up the stairs that her pecs were bouncing from the movement, and giggled as this hit her. “Ha! Guess I haven't lost everything in the process.”
“Oooh! I'm like totally like not sure, you know? Do I like boobs-Tonya more, or do I like pecs-Tonya more? It's like really hard! I guess I kinda like Tonya-Tonya, right?”
Kimmy nodded to herself as if she just produced the most wise wisdom in the history of thinking.
Then she smirked:
“You're like gonna looove this ...”
Kimmy smiled and gave her a tight hug. It really was deep, if expressed in that delightful little Kimmy way. And definitely sweet.
Tonya eagerly dropped Kimmy back onto the four-post bed in our room. “Okay, enough teasing. Let's see what you're working with now!”
Kimmy grabbed her dresses' cleavage, tensed her muscles and ripped it apart with one swift pull. It was quite amazing. Her big, heavy boobs bounced eagerly, wobbling a bit until they settled back down. Her dark brown skin was glowing. Tonya’s first impression was that Kimmy’s nipples somehow got thicker and bigger.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #514 on: September 26, 2022, 09:10:15 pm »
Go Kimmy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #515 on: September 28, 2022, 08:00:30 am »
Then the girl said:
“Like ... take a look!”
Tonya crouched in front of Kimmy, her hands sweeping underneath the bimbo’s bounteous bosom. “Ooh! I hadn't considered this at all. Look how long and full they are”, she said, her eyes eagerly looking over Kimmy’s erect nipples. She reached in and happily wrap her lips around one, sucking on it and batting it with her tongue.
Kimmy almost instantly started to moan and gasp.
“Ooooh ...”
As Tonya continued, they grew thicker and harder, which was strange.
They were obviously very sensitive.
Tonya popped her mouth off of her teat and grinned. “Oooh! Sensitive and getting bigger! I like where this is going!”
Tonya took her tongue to the same nipple and tongued it like she was playing with someone's clit. A regular sized clit, anyway. Meanwhile, her other hand reached to the other breast and began to gently tug at and tweak it.
That's when Tonya noticed that somehow, the nipple ... opened? It looked as if it was flowering, and there was a kind of inch-thick hole now.

Tonya looked down at the spreading nipple in fascination. It was opening wide, almost like it was begging to receive something.
“Oh my ...”, she whispered as she curiously probed at it with a fingertip. To her surprise and glee, it felt just like she was fingering Kimmy, right down the sucking and pulling sensation as if it were attempting to draw her deeper inside her lover.
“Hhhhh ...”
As Tonya sank her fingers in, she felt strange movements inside Kimmy’s boob. It was as if there were some knobs or nubs rubbing against them pulling it in, squeezing it, caressing it.
“Holy shit!”, Tonya said, as she felt the insides of Kimmy’s nipples rubbing at her hand like some kind of souped-up fleshlight. “Wow, you really went all out on this!”
Eager to play more intensely, she leaned in and rubbed the tip of her tongue against Kimmy’s free nipple. It quickly responded in kind, and she happily darted her tongue in and out, teasing Kimmy’s oversensitive bud while her other hand continued to finger the bimbo’s nipple gently.
“Ggggaaah ...” Kimmy barely managed to produce a coherent thought. This felt incredible. She groaned lustfully as Tonya continued teasing her nipples and the bodybuilder soon saw that one of them was now easily open enough to accept an entire fist.
Shocked by how much they seemed to be able to grow, but just as eager to continue pleasing her love, Kimmy began testing that nipple with more and more fingers. Luckily, Kimmy’s body responded perfectly, readily accepting more and more of her until Tonya’s entire hand was lodged inside of her.
“Holy shit! These new nips are amazing! I'm literally fisting your tit right now!”, Tonya grinned and stared in awe, pistoning her hand in and out, stopped only by her meaty forearm. It seemed every inch was a new experience, a new sensation, and she was in wonder of this new addition to Kimmy’s body.
“Ggggg ...”
Kimmy was trashing around now, her mind seriously blown by the intensity of her feelings. As Tonya worked her hand deeper and deeper, she noticed that it was getting really lubricated. There was a whitish liquid that coated the insides and the longer Tonya worked it, the slippier everything got.
Tonya was already giddy with how ready her body was to take more of her. Then she felt the odd, slippery liquid deep inside Kimmy. Reluctantly, she slowly pulled her hand out to inspect it, and was happily surprised to see how slick it is. It seemed tailor-made to make Kimmy ready to take fat, long objects of varying sources.
That gave her an idea. As she continued to tease Kimmy’s left nipple to keep her caught up in pleasure, she ripped her shorts from her body and began to slather her already hard rod with Kimmy’s boob lube. It was already aching to be buried in something, and of course this was the next logical step. She pushed Kimmy back in the bed and mounted herself above her, cockhead stretching out that hungry nipple.
“Ready?”
“Uuuh ... yeah ... pleeeeease ...”
Tonya groaned as she pulled on its sides to make it wider.
The big woman groaned loudly as her dick slowly slid down into Kimmy, all of the little nubs, tips, and other bumps inside teasing it excruciatingly on the way down. Her eyes rolled back from the pleasure, and she jammed more of herself in forcefully. Kimmy could see her nipple stretched tightly around Tonya’s meat pole, taking all of it but stretched to its limit.
“Glrg.”
It was a weird sound. The boob seemed to stretch easily to accommodate your cock, but then, the nipple elongated and “crawled” up Tonya’s shaft, somehow getting all over her length and playing along her veins in the weirdest ways. At the same time, Kimmy stuffed her own fist into her other nipple while working Tonya’s balls and cunt with her free hand.
Tonya groaned quickly escalate to a shriek, or at least as close as a voice as deep as hers could get. Her hips bucked, shoving her deeper and dragging Kimmy’s gaping hole along her length.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #516 on: September 29, 2022, 02:46:47 am »
Did not except that

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2022, 04:01:03 pm »
And do you like it?

“Oh fuck”, Tonya said, barely audible as she struggled to catch her breath. “Fuck, this thing feels awesome!” She slowly, deliberately pulled herself out and in again, savoring every bit of movement along the walls of Kimmy’s nipple pussy. She was so caught up in the movement that her eyes zoned out and drool dripped from her mouth onto Kimmy’s chest.
She was now basically just barely controlling her muscles and her movements got more and more intense.
“Pleeeease ...”
Thick globs of whitish liquid swelled from Kimmy’s nipples. There was a weird, sweet scent in the air.
It was almost too much to bear. Tonya plunged herself deep into Kimmy, as deep as her body would let her reach. The musclewoman could feel globs of pre surging through her rod forcefully. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes were tightly shut.  She was right there on the cusp of orgasm.
That's when the whole nipple wall just tensed in one long, snaking motion, rubbing up and down her shaft like a wave.
Kimmy grunted loudly, sinking her fingers into Tonya’s cunt while her other hand went for her balls. At the same time, her other nipple erupted into a thick fountain of white gunk.
“Gaaaaah ...”
Tonya couldn't resist anymore. It was like Kimmy was sucking the load right out of her. Grabbing onto the bed for support, she shot one huge, hot load deep inside the bimbo’s breast. Her pussy clamped tightly around Kimmy’s hand, desperate to hold her in place. The girl’s milk, or lube, or whatever the miraculous white substance was, sprayed across their bodies, covering the both of them in a lustrous sheen as they rode through their mutual climax.
It took a while for Kimmy to calm down.
Eventually, her nipples shrank back to their “normal” size, letting Tonya’s cock flop out with a final gush of liquid.
Then she sighed happily and smiled at Tonya, her pumped-up lips stretching weirdly as always.
“What do you like ... think?”
Tonya was still fighting for her breath. Her cock had gone soft but continued to twitch and jerk as if it were fighting to stay up.
“What do I think? I think you've turned yourself into some kind of sex goddess. Is that the same shit that Neecol has in her? But in your nipples?”
“Like ... yeah ... but like I also like got like more? Like my boobs are like still like fake, but like they like look like, kinda, a donut now? I mean like, the implants? Cos I like got like that thing that likes make that white stuff, like milk? And it like does that now. Yeah. But that's like not like all the things, you know?”
“Seriously? There's still more?” Tonya rolled over to face her, wearing a grin. “Where does your dirty little mind come up with all this stuff?”

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #518 on: September 30, 2022, 04:51:48 am »
I like the surprise and would like to read what happens next. Is it like a special milk?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #519 on: October 01, 2022, 12:04:30 pm »
It totally is!

“Uh ... I've like kinda been like thinking about like stuff, and that's what I like, you know, thought like would be cool, and stuff?”
Kimmy grinned, happy to please Tonya. Then she asked:
“Do you like, you know, feel it like already?”
Indeed, there was a kind of tightness in Tonya’s cock and it was already hardening again.
“Oh, shit”, she muttered. Tonya felt like she shouldn't be anywhere near ready for another round, but sure enough, her dick was quickly stiffening and rising into the air.
“What the hell did you do to me”, she asked, the same dumb grin still on her face.
“Like ... The white stuff, it like makes you like hard again like real quick? Cos it's like a thing for like, you know, having like fun?”
There was a flash of wickedness in Kimmy’s grin.
“Oh you little minx”, Tonya said as she climbed on top of Kimmy and slapped her cock down on the bimbo’s cobblestone abs.
“Well, I intend to take full advantage of that little side effect. In fact, good luck getting me to ever leave you alone now!”, Tonya shouted as she pounced.
“Wah!”
Kimmy held up her hands and giggled, then waited for Tonya to start something.
Tonya lifted Kimmy’s legs back, holding the bimbo’s feet by her head. The musclewoman’s cockhead poised against Kimmy’s asshole, she paused and leaned in through her head, happily sucking at the girl’s tits searching for more of that glorious milk. As great as it was to be back at full mast, she was very ready to drink some straight from the tap!
Tonya immediately noticed that there was almost no resistance in the girl’s joints. It was as if Kimmy could easily be folded up into a ball or turned into a pretzel.
The bimbo grinned, and Tonya could swear her ass was spreading itself open to welcome her.
Then, as Tonya’s lips touched her nipple, she sighed happily.
The big woman started to suckle on it and it immediately produced a thick, satisfying flow of sweet milk. It was incredible. Tonya felt her entire body tingle as the arousal seemed to spread all over her.
Kimmy groaned and whispered:
“Like ... you gotta be like careful ... Not that it like ... you know, makes you ... like not ripped?”
“Aww. Killjoy”, Tonya said as she licked the last drops of milk from her lips. “Well, that's not fair. I can always get joy from you in other ways.” With that, she bent Kimmy’s legs back further, locking the girl’s ankles behind her head. Tonya plunged herself into Kimmy’s asshole, eager to see just how accommodating this new body of hers was.
Tonya was instantly surprised by its width and depth. It just went on and on and it was both wide enough for her cock and incredibly tight. Also, it had obviously been treated the way Neecol's was too and there was so much fingering and rubbing going on in there. It was astonishingly crazy to feel all this. There was so much pulsating and squeezing and Tonya could feel Kimmy’s body tense again.
The musclewoman gasped. Over time, her cock had slowly grown to some sixteen inches in length, and she had found it increasingly hard to find someone who could actually accept her full, absurd length. Even Kimmy had been struggling to fit the whole monster down either her throat or her pussy.
Well, not anymore, apparently.
She plugged away at Kimmy with vigor like the girl had never felt before. Tonya didn't know if it was genuinely giving her some kind of renewed energy or she was just riding the sexual high from her dose of milk, but she was laying into Kimmy’s ass with no restraint. Her hips repeatedly slammed into Kimmy’s, followed quickly by a meaty thwack of her balls slapping against the bimbo’s ass cheeks.
That's when she noticed that something was off:
As usual, she could see her cock move under Kimmy’s abs as it slowly went on inside. But this time, it didn't stop. Instead, that just went on and on and she could push it deeper and deeper.
She saw it disappear under Kimmy’s ribcage.
The bimbo gargled happily.
“Gaaah ...”
And then, Tonya saw her cock reach the girl’s throat. From the inside.
Kimmy’s head lolled back and she opened wide.
Tonya looked down in awe as she furiously shoved herself in deeper. She had no idea how this was happening, but she knew she needed to see it through.
Wrapping her arms underneath her love, she forced herself further inside Kimmy, doubling her efforts. She felt her cockhead squeezed tight by the girl’s throat, then the feel of cool air on her tip as it began to clear the bimbo’s mouth.
Kimmy stared at Tonya wild-eyed, as shocked by what was happening as her.
“Brfff ...”
All over her cock, hundreds of fingers and tendrils danced and teased, making it harder and tighter. Kimmy tried to move her legs, but they are pinned completely by her own head and her arms were just as useless right now. Her breasts began to swell again, producing a trickle of milk.
Tonya grabbed Kimmy’s breasts between her fingers, practically mauling them with her forceful gropes. She let out quickly escalating groans as it seemed every fiber of Kimmy’s body is attempting to coax her to orgasm. She thrust herself deeper, the head of her cock stretching out further until it was looming over Kimmy’s vision. Then, with a strained grunt, she came for a second time, her thick white splooge painting the wall behind the girl.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #520 on: October 02, 2022, 07:09:24 pm »
Kimmy followed instantly, her body tightening as if to milk Tonya for her last drop.
At the same time, Tonya was under the weird impression that Kimmy was still riding out that orgasm.
Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Kimmy went limp on her, still twisted up and impaled on Tonya’s cock.
Tonya lost track of the time it took for them to come down. When she finally did, she slowly and gently pulled out of Kimmy. She knew she probably didn't need to be so gentle, but Kimmy’d just been through a lot.
Once the big woman was completely free, she wrapped her arms around Kimmy and her body relaxed.
“Fuck me...”
“Like ... yeah ...”
They just sat there for a long time, basking in the afterglow. Tonya still trying to wrap her head around the fact that Kimmy now somehow had more holes to pleasure her with.
“You good?”, she finally asked as she gave Kimmy a kiss on the head.
“Like totally ... I'm like ... you know ... wow?”
Kimmy grinned cutely.
“Soooo ... do you like like it?”
“Like it? Babe, I've fallen in love all over again”, the musclewoman said, grinning widely. “You just keep coming up with new ways to surprise me and I love it.”
“Cool! I like missed you and I was like so nervous cos I like thought maybe you like would think I'm like, you know, like too much of a freak now ...”
Kimmy held up her hand and bent her fingers backwards all the way.
“We're like gonna have to do like a second time, no? But you like also gotta tell me like what you did while I wasn't like here, okay?”
Tonya stared in awe at the new flexibility in Kimmy’s hands. “Wow. One surprise after another!”
“Yeah. As soon as my lower half is working again, I want to get at you again for sure. But, uh... Shit, what all did I do while you were gone? Lindsey came over and we spent a day together! She's coming along nicely. She's gonna be a superwoman in her own right soon enough.”
“Like how? What do you like mean?”
Kimmy started to stroke her clit without thinking.
“Did you like also get her to like train and stuff?”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2022, 05:54:50 am »
Kimmy, more surprises than….?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #522 on: October 05, 2022, 07:31:24 am »
We're almost there.

“Ha. Not yet. I did get to talking to her about it. I think she's interested in giving it a shot now, but she hasn't started yet. I was talking more about that treatment she's on. I swear she's just shy of indestructible.”
“Wow. That's like gonna come in handy if you like keep getting stronger and stuff.”
Out of the corner of Tonya’s eye, she noticed that Kimmy was sinking her fingertip into the end of her clit.
Her eyes went wide as she realized what she was looking at.
“Jesus Christ, for real? How many holes do you have now, girl?”
Kimmy sighed happily.
“Uh, I dunno ... There's like my mouth and my nipples, so that's like three. And there's like my pussy and my butt, so that's like five. Yeah. But that's like ... Just a thingie for me, you know, like ...” She sank her thumb into it and it formed a sleeve around it. “Yeah ... Maybe you like could ... but I don't think it would like stretch enough, you know? Cos you're like sooo big.”
“Yeah, no kidding. I'm impressed with how much everything else stretched, but I don't think that's going to take all of me. It's still giving me plenty of ideas, though”, Tonya said, sticking her tongue out.
Kimmy spread her legs and bit her lip.
“Like ... really?”

The next weeks were tough. Everybody was hungry and the training still had to go on at full power, after all, they had to look great. Honestly, Kimmy’s look was really strange. The longer the preparations went, the more ripped and dry her body looked, but her face was still as full and soft as ever. Also, she was really horny and she was eager to let Tonya take out her frustrations on her, especially if Kimmy got fucked by her.
Tonya was more than happy to oblige her in the bedroom. The big woman had been breaking her self-imposed rule about keeping the outbursts to the weight room, but the aggressive, bordering on violent sex was proving a great way to let off steam.
It had been a while since Tonya had been close to contest shape, and looking at herself was almost like looking in a funhouse mirror. Gone was the somewhat natural-looking bulk she was accustomed to, replaced with striated blocks of beef. Kimmy’s look was only that much freakier, though. At times Tonya genuinely worried if one of Kimmy’s veins was going to burst. It was nearly as if there literally wasn't an ounce of fat on her.
Now that the big day had come, Kimmy went through the last bits of her posing routine. Then she looked at Tonya and smiled. This was going to be great. They might just be overdoing this a little, but then again, that was what it was all about, right?
“Are you like ready? We like still got time and stuff, but I'm like, you know, getting nervous and stuff?”
By now, Kimmy could look Tonya in the eye with the bodybuilder having grown all the time.
They were, indeed, roughly eye level with each other at this point. Tonya finished touching up her posing shorts and turned to face Kimmy.
“Understandable to have some butterflies on the big day. But I know you, and you're gonna feel amazing once you're up on that stage. Not to mention, your body's going to blow everyone else away.”
Kimmy clapped her hands happily and said:
“Like you too, cos you're like amazing!”
She ran her fingers over Tonya’s massive chest and added:
“It's like made of, you know, metal? Like really, really hard?”
Tonya happily grinned and let Kimmy take it in, but worshipfully ran her hand over the girl’s shredded shoulder in turn.
“I know. It's been ages since I've looked this good. But you? Woof. You look like you could be a model for an anatomy class. You went straight from being able to count your striations from having too many to count.”
Kimmy blushed:
“Thank you.”
Then she grabbed the massive bag of stuff and asked:
“So, like should we go and stuff?”
“Yep. I think we've got everything lined up. Time to go out there and introduce ourselves to the world!”
As they drove to the venue, Kimmy asked her:
“Are you like gonna be like a girl or a boy? I'm like asking cos of the makeup and stuff?”
“I signed up with the men. Figured it made more sense to not hog the spotlight from each other. You got stuff for that, right?”
“Like, of course? I even like got some boy stuff for me, but that was like just a thing cos I like didn't know when to stop and stuff.”
Kimmy looked at her phone, then grinned:
“You're like gonna look like sooo awesome!”
They pulled up at the venue and once the car was taken care of, Kimmy looked around.
It was a big facility. It used to be a sports stadium even, but obviously the whole thing wasn't going to be used for this competition. Regardless, it felt as grand as it ever had, standing in an otherwise mostly empty area like a coliseum, with tons of signs, posters, and other decorations celebrating the contest.
“Wow. It looks even nicer than I remember it”, Tonya said, grinning excitedly. “You ready?”
“Like totally! Where do we like go?”
“We'll have to go around back. Gotta get checked in and everything back there, then we'll have access to the changing room and pump room. Sure we've got everything ready?”
“Yes. Like the bag has like everything.”
Kimmy followed her eagerly to the registration.
They walked through the back halls of the stadium, all of it full of people. Most of them were similar to them; very obviously but beneath their tracksuits, workout clothes, suits, or whatever else they chose to wear to the occasion. KImmy got the impression as they walked through that there were a lot of eyes on them. That was only natural, though. Even if they weren't big enough to make an impression, everyone was eager to size up their competition today.
Luckily, the line was short when they arrived. They were attended to quickly. “Tonya Petrovich and Kimmy Douglas checking in”, she said, quickly. The woman manning the desk quickly handed Kimmy a clipboard with some forms on it. “Just sign at the bottom real quick. Your number and any other ID you'll need are on the bottom of the packet there.” She then turned to Tonya. “I'm sorry, there seems to be some sort of confusion. It says you're entered in the men's division, but-“
“That's right”, Tonya cut in.
The girl seemed a little unsure of herself as she went silent, simply looking back and forth between Tonya and the paperwork. “Well, I suppose as long as you're aware of it. Sign here, and good luck to both of you.”
“Thank you like so much! This is like really awesome!”
Then Kimmy looked around:
“Okay, where do we like go now?”
She was once again confused.
“Come on, babe”, Tonya said, placing an arm over her shoulder. She escorted her lover through the halls, back to what looked like a set of locker rooms, similar to the ones at a gym.
“All right. You're gonna go on in and get changed into your suit in here. I should probably use the men's just to avoid turning any heads. You can just meet me on the other side, okay?”
“Can I like do your make-up like afterwards?”
“Of course, sweetheart. I think they've even got makeup benches and stuff set up over there.”

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2022, 02:05:30 pm »
I liked the story at first... but the inclusion of the clit enlargement turned me off

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2022, 03:36:17 pm »
I am sorry about that. If you want, I can tag those parts as spoilers from now on. (If I figure out how to do that.)

Is it just Kimmy's, or is Tonya's penis also a problem?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View