Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575733 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:53:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147409 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #660 on: April 20, 2023, 01:04:41 pm »
“Only the best for my daughter-in-law, right?”
Tonya explained:
“When I was a kid, I pestered my parents for a week or so to buy this straw because I had seen it in the shop. Then I used it for months. I even cleaned it myself every time.”
Chuck sat down on the deckchair.
“Tonya has always had this way of getting what she wants. You probably noticed. I thought a girl like you would appreciate the umbrella.”
“It’s like so tiny, and like sooo cute! Also, it’s like pink!”
Kimmy was clearly very happy.
They sat together quietly for a time. Maybe there were things that should have been said, but right now, everything was fine.

Around six, they heard a car approach the place. Chuck smiled:
“Okay, sounds as if your mother’s there.”
“Alright!” Tonya got up. “Let’s greet her. I hope she’s not too shocked.”
“I wouldn’t bet on it. I think I am still processing this.”
“You’re doing fine, Dad.”
Kimmy nodded:
“You’re like super-relaxed about this, like and stuff, you know? My dad, he was like super-not-relaxed about this and he was like, you know, like really, like not happy. I kinda like also like made like, you know, an oopsie, but I like learned like not to like do it again, and stuff, so it shouldn’t like be like a problem again? Also, I like got a job and stuff cos of that, and I like love it!”
Chuck was a little overwhelmed by the stream of words. He nodded slowly, but said:
“Kimmy, could you say it again? Simpler? English is not my first language.”
The girl blanked.
“Like … how?”
The old man was a little helpless.
“How?”
“Like how did you like not speak English? I mean, I’m like, you know, kinda like not smart, I know that, but I like totally speak like English, from like the start, no?”
Tonya suddenly had this embarrassed look.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #661 on: April 21, 2023, 12:00:49 pm »
“I’ll explain in a moment, Kimmy. Don’t worry. Everything is fine.”
“Oh. Like, okay? Or is it like the Spanish? Or the other thing? The one like my mom used to speak?”
“It’s Polish, love.”
Kimmy wanted to ask something, but to everybody’s relief, the door opened and Tonya’s mother came in.

The bimbo girl was a bit surprised. First of all, Tonya’s mother was on the tall side. She was shorter than Tonya, but definitely taller than Chuck. Also, she had a rather broad build. It was a lot of woman. She was no bodybuilder, she wasn’t even athletic, but she was stout. Her dark brown hair was tied into a braid, and she wore some comfortable pants and a long shirt with a nice, big floral pattern on it.
She had just hung up her coat and stepped out of her shoes, switching to some felt slippers, then she looked at the hulking shape of her daughter.
“Tonya?”
“Mom!”
The massive bodybuilder strode through the room and lifted her up, holding her in her enormous arms. Her mother was a bit overwhelmed by the intensity, while Kimmy was just smiling happily.
“Wow …” The older woman was still being held up in the air by her amazonian daughter. “When you said you got bigger, you weren’t lying!”
Tonya set her down again and they kissed each other’s cheeks. Then the mother asked:
“Did your father give you something to drink?”
“He did. We’ve had a beer.”
The old woman rolled her eyes:
“Tonya. Beer is not a healthy drink. Despite of what everybody says, it is dangerous.”
“Mom, it was one bottle. And it really gets diluted in my pounds.”
The robust woman agreed reluctantly. She looked at her daughter, figuring out just how massive she was. After a while, she said:
“You really are big. I have never seen anyone this big.”
“Thank you. It was a lot of work.”
For a moment, it wasn’t entirely clear whether her mother had meant it as a compliment. She looked past Tonya:
“And you must be Kimmy?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #662 on: April 22, 2023, 11:45:25 am »
The blond girl nodded eagerly:
“That’s like me! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Tonya’s mom!”
The two older women exchanged glances for a moment. There was this unspoken question in the air, but Tonya shrugged her enormous shoulders and smiled brightly. Her mother sighed, then said:
“Still better than the others, I assume.”
“Much better.”
“Well then.” The older woman spread her arms: “Come here, Kimmy!”
Kimmy did so, hugging the tall woman. Her huge tits squished against her chest. The old woman lifted an eyebrow as they separated and turned to Tonya. She didn’t say a word, but there was this unspoken suggestion that she was not entirely convinced.
However, Chuck said:
“Kate, Kimmy and Tonya were so nice as to set up the new washing machine and dryer for us.”
“They did? That is nice. Thank you! But what about your back?”
“Have you looked at your daughter lately? I didn’t lift a finger.”
“Oh … Yes, of course. Well then … How about I cook us some dinner, and we’ll eat outside?”
Kimmy nodded eagerly:
“Can I like help you, Mrs. Tonya’s mom?”
“Call me Kate. I don’t know? Can you cook?”
The bimbo was quite enthusiastic:
“Like, I work like in a diner? I can like totally do things, you know?”
The older woman looked at Tonya:
“Alright. I’ll see what she can do. You can set the table, daughter.”
The huge bodybuilder grinned.
“Right away.”
Then Kate headed for the kitchen, Kimmy in tow.
Moments later, she gave her daughter-in-law an admiring look. The girl was working fast and precisely, despite her long nails and her vacant expression.
“You really know your way around. I am impressed.”
“Like, wow, Mrs. Kate! That’s like … I’m like, you know, so glad you like like it?”
The old woman still found the girl’s way of talking a bit … well … intense?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #663 on: April 23, 2023, 01:12:24 pm »
She was, however, rather amazed by the way she coordinated her cooking. There clearly was a lot of experience behind what she was doing. Once the preparations were completed, Kimmy waited.
“Like, you like gotta tell me like what you like plan like for the food and like the tasty thingies?”
“The seasoning? You will see … I try to cook on the traditional side, and especially now, with Tonya being here, it will be an extra treat for her.”
“Oooh … I like totally gotta like know what you like do! I like wanna like cook all the best things like for her and stuff, cos she like gotta like be happy, you know?”
“You do love her a lot, don’t you?”
“Yeah, I like totally like adore her. Cos she’s like so awesome and so nice and like …” Kimmy’s voice trailed off. She was aware that talking about their sexuality was … inappropriate.
“She did change a lot, though. I don’t know about you, but I have little problems recognizing my baby girl a bit.”
“But I like totally changed too, Mrs. Kate.”
“Just Kate, please. You did?”
“Like a lot!”
The old woman wasn’t sure of what to make of this. She decided not to ask further. Instead, she called out to the other two:
“Husband, tell your daughter to set the table!”
They heard Chuck tell Tonya:
“You know the drill, girl. Get the table.”
“Right away, Dad.”
Then the old man came in and took the cutlery and the plates.
“Mmh … This smells nice. I love it!”
“Yes, yes, now out! You know how it is with men in the kitchen!”
“They want to taste everything?”
“Yes. They do.”
“Ah, I only want to taste one thing …”
He kissed her. Kate rolled her eyes. Kimmy was starstruck. She clapped her hands:
“Sooo cute!”
Kate frowned at her, so the girl stopped and blushed. Kate said:
“Alright, carry out the salad!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #664 on: April 26, 2023, 04:16:38 pm »
Kimmy nodded:
“Like yes!”
Then she was on her way.

Eventually, they managed to get everything ready and they all sat down in the evening warmth. Kate said grace, to which Kimmy immediately joined in, while Tonya and Chuck just sat there, smiling vaguely. It was a big point of contention between the parents and Tonya had decided to declare herself neutral, which of course didn’t work. It had taken years for them to figure the process out.
Kate was a little impressed by Kimmy’s reaction, quite liking it. She gave Tonya a surprised little smile. The big woman just returned the expression. Actions spoke louder than words.
Then they ate.
For Tonya, this was a strange experience. She loved Kimmy’s cooking. Of course she did, the young woman did everything to please her, and she really knew her stuff. But this … this was the original taste of her mother’s cooking. It wasn’t healthy, it wasn’t protein-rich, it wasn’t good for dieting … It was just wonderful, cheaty, tasty stuff that made one feel full and happy and completely sated.
It was the kind of food that made you lean back, undo your belt and go “oof …”.
Once this was done, Chuck went to get a glass of honey liquor for himself. As he was about to step inside, he asked:
“One for you too, daughter?”
She thought for a moment, then said:
“Today is the mother of all cheat days, so please.” She turned to Kimmy: “You want a glass too?”
Before she could answer, Kate said:
“She is too young for this.”
“I like am.”
“Exactly.”
“Okay, Dad, one glass for me.”
“Coming up!”

They enjoyed the evening together, and after another round, during which Kate had Chuck pour her one too, they got Kimmy and Tonya to tell the story of how they met, and Tonya managed to vaguely explain what business she was in now. It took a bit of linguistic acrobatics to put it in a way that in a way that her parents could accept, but they swallowed it in the end.
Eventually, Kate decided that it was time for bed and Chuck and Tonya put away the dishes. Kate took Kimmy to the guest room to set the bed for them.
“I wonder if that bed is going to be big enough for Tonya. She didn’t use to be so big.”
“Like I know! Isn’t it like, you know, amazing?”
The old woman didn’t answer.
“We’ll see if this works out. It’s only five feet six. Normally, for our guests, this is enough, even if it’s a bit cosy, but you two, you’re so … much?”
“It’s like, you know, a thing, and stuff? Tonya, she’s like always biggening herself, and she’s like not gonna like stop, that’s what she like said, you know?”
“I wouldn’t know about that. This will have to suffice. Unless she prefers to sleep on the floor …”
“I’m like gonna like ask her, if you like want!”
“No, it’s fine. She’ll figure it out. She has her way of doing things.”
“That’s like true! I gotta like say, Kate, you’re like the most amazingest mom!”
“I am?”
“Yeah! You’re like totally okay with like her, and like me, and also, your husband, like, Chuck? He’s like so cute and nice and like not like, you know, my dad? He’s like, I mean, Chuck, you know? Not like my dad? Like Chuck, he’s like nice to you and like to us, and that’s like a good thing, you know?”
“I guess I know. Yes.”
Kate found it quite difficult to parse what the girl was saying, despite having the entire evening to try and get used to it. She still couldn’t believe that this was real. At first, she thought it was an act, but … no? This was serious? This was what this girl’s thought processes seemed to do?
“Anyway, if you need anything, just let me know, okay?”
“Like totally. Thank you for like having us like here and for like being nice to me like like that and stuff, you know?”
“I know. I really know.”
She smiled and left. As she returned to the kitchen, she seriously wondered about Tonya’s choice. Then again, maybe Tonya could just tune this thing out. Or she had gotten used to it.

Back in the kitchen, Tonya finished drying the pots and the other bits and bobs. Her father had just finished loading the dishwasher and put away some other things. As he did, he said:
“She seems nice. And she loves you.”
“Yeah. I love her too. She’s incredible.”
“With that figure? Oh yes.”
Tonya chuckled:
“She’s something. Just looking at her … you know how it is …”
“With your mother? Yes, still is. Though I must admit that your girl is … in a league of her own. I didn’t even know such people existed in real life.”
“Let’s put it simple: It’s a lot of work to look like this.”
“I think it is. Impressive, though.”
“Amazing.”
They finished up. Then he took a step back and admired his daughter.
“You too, you know?”
“I know.”
“Seriously, when you started that bodybuilding, I thought you were already getting big for a woman, but this … it is very impressive. Just … makes me a bit jealous.”
“Come on, Dad, you’re still in good shape.”
“For an old man, maybe. But you … This is like one of those comic books, right?”
Tonya laughed:
“The comic book people are smaller than me.”
“They are? I have very little insights in these things.”
“Trust me. At this point, there are maybe half a dozen people that still outsize me. And even then, I might be more massive than them in some aspects.”
“Wow …” He looked around. “But … is it healthy? Are you okay like this?”
“I am. I have excellent doctors, and Kimmy is very helpful.”
“Helpful?”
“I can’t much reach my back anymore.”
“Oh. Yes. That would be a problem. I mean, you could use a stick with a sponge …”
“Dad, it’s fine and I can manage.”
“Very well …” He was a little embarrassed. “I could have made you a stick.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #665 on: April 27, 2023, 06:48:39 am »
She chuckled:
“Thank you, Dad. Thank you for accepting this.”
“Of course, my daughter.”
He got on his tiptoes and kissed her forehead.
“I love you, and your mother does too.”

A little later, Kimmy and Tonya were snuggling against each other in the bed. It really was very tight, with the huge musclewoman taking up most of the space. They tried to sort themselves into it for a while, but other than Kimmy pretzeling herself up using her superior flexibility and then cramming herself into a corner, they were aware that this was not going to work. The other attempt with Kimmy sleeping on Tonya’s chest also didn’t feel good.
It was a bit of a problem.
In the darkness, Tonya said:
“Okay, this doesn’t work. I’m going to move to the floor.”
“But I like wanna like be close to you and like cuddle and stuff!”
“I know, but the bed is too small. I can’t sleep like that, and neither can you!”
“Like, but we can try, no?”
“We already tried. It doesn’t work. Sorry.”
“Then I like wanna like sleep on the floor too!”
“Kimmy, you’re my wonderful little princess. You’re not going to sleep on the floor in my parents’ house. That’s not going to happen.”
“I’m like your princess?”
“Totally. And you sleep on the bed.”
“Like the girl that like sleeps on the, what was it like again? You know, like the little thing that’s like making her like you know like uncomfortable cos it’s like tiny and small and she like can’t sleep?”
“Yeah … There’s this fairy tale thing. Princess on the Pea or something. I never got that one.”
“Uh-huh. The like pea! That was it, you know? Like why didn’t you like get it? It’s like not that complicated and stuff.”
“That’s not what I meant. I just wondered why the prince was into the pickiest girl. He literally picked the girl that was the most sensitive and couldn’t sleep because there was a pea under all those mattresses. What was he trying to do there?”
“Oh. Like … I get it! Yeah. That like sounds like really stupid and stuff.” She saw Kimmy’s cheeky grin in the darkness: “Maybe it was like, you know, his thingie? Like you like got a thingie for like my big sexy boobs and like my muscles and like my, you know, tunnel pussy? Like maybe he thought: ‘Ooh … she can like feel the pea! That’s like sooo hot and stuff?’ Cos you know, I like knew a few like boys and they were like into some, you know, crazy shit and stuff.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #666 on: April 28, 2023, 08:34:01 pm »
Tonya chuckled.
“Damn, girl, you must have seen some shit!”
“Like totally.”
“How about you sleep on the bed, but you still come down here for a bit? I’ll get you back up afterwards.”
“Mmh! Like awesome …”

The next morning, they were woken by the smell of eggs, bacon, pancakes and fresh coffee. Despite Tonya’s offer, Kimmy had ended up sleeping on the floor with her, snoring lightly into the huge woman’s armpit, warmed by the giant furnace that was her muscular belly. Kimmy was still somewhat bloated from the load Tonya had pumped into her, but she was happy and feeling great.
Tonya grinned at her:
“That smells nice …”
“Uh-huh … I’m like kinda getting hungry, you know?”
“It’s like this around here. Even if you’re not hungry, after a while, you get puckish, and before you know it, my mom will make you something tasty. Then you eat it anyway, cos you don’t want to waste it and it smells so good, and a few weeks later, you seriously have to go on a diet, otherwise, you’ll just die of obesity.”
“Whoa. Like for real?”
“No, but … let me put it this way: One of the reasons why I seriously got into bodybuilding was that I was massively out of shape, and my mom’s lifestyle choices were not helping.”
“I kinda like get it, right? It’s all so tasty … I like want it like now!”
“Good, but first, you should definitely get dressed like a decent person. And maybe empty out all that cum discreetly …”
“Like, cos your mom like won’t like it if I’m all like not like proper and stuff?”
“Yeah. You’ve managed to be on her good side, and I think she likes you already, so please, stay right there. You’re doing fine!”
“Are you like nervous?”
“Totally. I’m not kidding, Kimmy, I really want my mom to like you. That would be amazing.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #667 on: April 30, 2023, 05:16:32 pm »
“Is that like not like normally a thing?”
“Let’s put it this way: My mom was not super into me being into girls, and she didn’t like my bodybuilding. So me being all big and manly with two cocks … That’s not going to work in my favor, right?”
Kimmy nodded:
“Like yeah. Not like really, no?”
“No. Definitely not. But you, being a cute as a button nice girl that can cook and pray and be helpful around the house … That, I am sure, she can accept. So please, just be your usual cute and nice self, okay?”
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Like got it! I’m like gonna be like totally like, you know, a girl! Cos I’m like, kinda, a girl, right?”
“Thank you.”
She kissed her lover gently.

After breakfast, Chuck decided that having two super-strong people in the house was just what he needed for a bunch of repairs, and he put the both of them to work to get rid of a bunch of pesky chores that he couldn’t manage beforehand. It certainly made his life easier and occupied their guests and him. Before noon, Kimmy left them alone to go and assist Kate.
Tonya was alone with her dad and they just finished removing the remaining junk from the garage. Chuck did his back to do his part, but it was pretty clear to Tonya that his back wasn’t getting any better. She wanted to say something, but decided against it. Maybe she could visit once a month or so and take care of things? She could invite herself and just “unexpectedly” take care of these things …
Before she could bring up the idea, though, her father said:
“I talked to your mother yesterday night. After you two stopped making noise.”
“Hey, we tried to be as quiet as possible!”
“Don’t worry. We’re both happy for you two. I think your mother will not say it aloud, but she likes Kimmy and she wouldn’t mind her as a daughter-in-law.”
“She’s okay with her?”
He breathed in sharply.
“I wouldn’t go that far. Sure, she would have preferred you sticking to a young man from home … But I think she can accept this. Even though the girl is …”
There was a pause. Tonya went through the list of possible problems in her mind. It was quite a litany …
“Still, she says you’re an adult. More than that. At your age, we were ready to send you off to college. Or we even did it. I don’t care. What I’m saying is … If you want to live this way, not only is there nothing we could do, it’s also completely pointless, since you’ve already been living like this for decades.”
Tonya grinned.
“That is correct. I am old enough to have my midlife crisis.”
The old man answered the grin:
“And you already got the girlfriend that’s way too young! Now you just need the motorbike.”
They snorted with suppressed laughter.
Chuck shrugged:
“What I’m trying to say is: Even if she might be grumbling, she loves you, and she thinks that Kimmy is … acceptable. If you manage to somehow get a grandkid or two, then you will definitely have won her over.”
Tonya nodded:
“I definitely plan to. I think Kimmy’s going to be an amazing mother.”
“And you too?”
She smiled with a bit of timidity:
“I kinda see myself more as a father? But I’m going to do my best to follow your example.”
The old man sighed, suddenly holding back a tear. Then he hugged her. There was a brief silence. Then it stretched a bit longer. Her father held her in the embrace. At last, he said, in a low voice:
“That was the best thing you ever said to me.”
He released his daughter and looked up to her.
“Let’s get rid of the rest of this, shall we?”
“Let’s, yes.”

At the same time, Kate was busy in the kitchen with Kimmy. It was Sunday, and that meant a fancy lunch. The bimbo was working hard at assisting Kate, trying to understand how the recipes worked. She was pretty sure that this stuff was terribly unhealthy, but after tasting Kate’s cooking the day before, she was on board with viewing this as a cheat meal. Besides, she was quite certain that knowing how to cook these things would be another nice thing for Tonya.
After all, this was pure childhood, wasn’t it?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #668 on: May 03, 2023, 07:41:04 pm »
Kate was quite happy with the young woman. She was eager, hard-working and willing to ask intelligent questions. It was just so strange that she also seemed incredibly dumb. The older woman found this deeply confusing. How did it even work? On the one hand, this very blond, super-buxom girl with the fat lips and the vacant look in her eyes was completely unable to talk like a normal person, constantly filling any sentence she uttered with bizarre and pointless interjections and producing weird, somewhat sensual but also utterly vulgar gestures and expressions. On the other hand, Kimmy was clearly observant and worked in a clear and structured way. She also seemed terribly naïve.
It was deeply confusing.
Kate couldn’t say she really liked this girl, but after a while, she could see what Tonya saw in her. And maybe, this girl would make her daughter happy, even if Kate couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t pick someone … brighter?
Kimmy smiled at her. There it was again. This vacant, strangely erotic expression. Like one of those sex dolls they found at the house of that old guy after he had to move to the retirement home.
She shivered.
Seeing those almost real puppets stare blankly into space had made her deeply uncomfortable. And this girl … she was like that, but … alive, obviously.
It was just so strange. Why would anyone want to do this to oneself?
The girl asked:
“Like … If like Tonya and me like get married and stuff, would you like, you know, bake like something like for us? Cos I’m like sure Tonya would like like it, no?” She thought about it for a moment, then added: “Like, not like the whole cake, cos that’s like gonna be like way too much work, but like, you know, just like a tiny cake like on top like just for us? That would be like so nice, you know?”
Kate nodded:
“I think I’ll do that. Yes.”
The bimbo clapped her hands:
“Like thank you like sooo much! That’s like gonna be like amazing! We like gotta like figure this out and stuff, and we like gotta like get a nice place to like get married and stuff … But like knowing this is like kinda, you know, like a cool thing!”
“You’re both serious about this?”
“Totally! I like can’t like wait, and I like already got like this ring from Tonya, you know? Isn’t it like gorshes?”
“Gorshes?”
“Like, you know, sooo cool?”
Kimmy showed Kate the ring.
“It’s like got this cute heart thingie diamond? And look … It’s like sparkling! I like love it!”
Kate nodded. It was a nice ring. A bit gaudy, but that went well with the bearer.
“It’s cute. And it fits you really well.”
“You like think so? It’s like totally that! Cos like Tonya, you know, she like knows me like sooo good, and stuff?”
“Uh-huh.”
“Yeah! And when we’re like married, I’m like gonna be like a mom? You’ll like have to like show me like everything, cos I like really like dunno? I mean, I can like ask Alice, but … I like could like really like need like another mom to like show me? Exert if you like don’t like wanna … Cos I like don’t like wanna be a nuisance and stuff.”
Suddenly, Kate’s heart was overflowing. That was amazing! It felt so good to hear these words, even though they were well-hidden in that flow of filler. She didn’t understand where those kids would come from, maybe from in vitro fertilization, but she loved what she heard.
“Of course. I will be there to help you.”
“Like that is so nice! Tonya’s like going to love it!”
Kate wasn’t one hundred percent sure that her daughter really wanted her to be this close, but if she could help, she would.

They stayed for a few more days, then Tonya and Kimmy hit the road again. The big woman was incredibly relieved. Not only was she glad that her parents were in good health and that they were doing fine, she was also amazingly happy that they accepted Kimmy. More than that, really. Her mother had ended up being quite enthusiastic about the bimbo girl. Apparently, they had agreed on some kind of strange deal, and Tonya only hoped it wouldn’t end up causing trouble.
Kimmy, on the other hand, was getting really excited. She had thoroughly enjoyed the trip and felt perfectly at home at this place. It felt as if she had just latched onto Kate as her role model, something she hadn’t yet announced to Tonya. But she found that she really wanted to be a mom that cooked those excellent things and was just really nice!
If Tonya knew, she’d probably try to get the expectations right, but for now, the girl was just glad.
As they were driving, Kimmy asked:
“You like want me to like get that wedding thing like to happen?”
“Wedding thing?”
“Like, you know, a date for us like it? And like a church and like the recertion? Cos it’s like gonna be like big and everything, right?”
Tonya suddenly felt a pang of nervousness. Sure, she wanted to get married and she wanted to be with Kimmy, but now, it started to feel quite real. She smiled at her girl:
“Yeah. I’d be glad if you took care of things. That would be a big help!”
“Cool! So I’m like gonna like talk to Alice and she’ll like help me figure this like out and stuff, cos she like knows like how to do things like that and stuff, you know?”
“I’m sure she does.”
Tonya sighed. So she was getting married … Of course, getting married to a girl like that was amazing. There really was no reason to feel weird about it.
Kimmy pattered on about her planning the event. As Tonya focused on driving, she half-listened to it all. This would be one major party …
She wondered what Lewis would say. This would be crazy expensive. She just hoped he wouldn’t crucify her …
Just then, she heard Kimmy ask:
“Like, Tonya, would you like mind if I like got like one more set of mods and stuff?”
“Mods? What do you have in mind?”
“It’d like be a surprise, and it’d be like, you know, something for like you and me, no?”
The huge woman shrugged her mighty shoulders.
“Basically, I’m all for it, but we’ll have to make sure I can finance this. I don’t want to run into trouble again.”
“Like … Yeah! I like totally get it, and I’m like gonna like tell you like what it like costs and stuff. Cos I like wanna have it like, before like the wedding and stuff? Cos like when we’re like married, I wanna like have kids, and then I like can’t like get any mods then, cos that like prolly like isn’t gonna work anymore cos it’s like not good for the kids and stuff, no?”
“Yes. That sounds sensible.”
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Awesome! You’re like so gonna like love it!” She grinned with her thick, sausage-like lips: “Also, I like can’t wait to like get like your cocks again? With your mom and dad in like the next room, it was like kinda, you know, not like easy? But like when we’re like home, I like really wanna like get like fucked hard, you know?”
Tonya grinned:
“We can stop right here and find a place …”
Kimmy nodded:
“That’s like fine with me like too!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #669 on: May 04, 2023, 01:03:56 pm »

They aimed for the next motel to get a little R&R, when Kimmy’s phone buzzed. She took it out and looked at the screen.
“I like got like a message, you know?”
“Okay? What about it?”
“It’s like one of those texty messages that like old people do?”
Tonya decided to ignore the barb, which was probably unintentional. She asked:
“What does it say?”
“Uh … wait … I like gotta open it first … This is all so like, you know, weird? Okay … here it like is … It says: ‘Hlp. N.’ Okay that doesn’t like mean anything like, at all and stuff, no?”
The big woman stared into space for a moment. Hlp. N. She dug her mind. This wasn’t something people just sent. Spammers wouldn’t send something like this. It was not a butt text. People didn’t butt text anymore. It was a real message.
She turned to Kimmy for a moment.
“Fuck.”
“Like, what do you like mean?”
“I think I get it.”
“Okay? So what like is it? Do I like have, you know, like a prius?”
“A prius?”
“A computer prius or something? You know like a bad thing on my computer? Only it’s like … you know, a phone?”
“A virus?”
“That.”
“No. No. Not at all. No. I think that this is from Neecol and I think she’s in trouble.”
“Oh no! Like, what can we like do?”
“Text her back … No. Wait. Don’t. If she sent the message like that, I’m pretty sure that she’s not going to want to get a call or something. It would make it clear that she has alerted us.”
“But that’s like what she kinda did, no?”
“Yes. But if she wrote this message in this way, it means that she can’t just call you or send you a normal chat message.”
“Oh. Yeah. That like kinda makes sense.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #670 on: May 05, 2023, 11:55:34 am »
“Exactly. So, we’re going to figure this out. Then we’re going to help her. And I’m pretty sure we’ll have to act quickly.”
“Like … okay? But how do we like do that?”
“Oof …”
Tonya groaned. She had to figure this out.
“Think, Tonya … What is going on here? How can you fix this?”
Kimmy looked at her nervously. She wanted to help, but she had no idea how.
“Can’t we like just go and visit her and stuff? We could like check if she’s like okay? But she like isn’t, so we could help her like right there, you know?”
“Obviously. But we don’t know where she is.”
“Oh. Yeah. That’s like kinda a problem. I mean … How about we like ask like Harper?”
“Harper?”
“Yeah. Harper like, you know, she always knows where people are like going and doing things and stuff.”
“Harper. Yes. That could be a clue. Fuck. Wasn’t it Harper who set her up with this guy?”
“I dunno? Like maybe?”
“Okay. Okay … okay. Let’s talk to Harper then.”
“We’re like not gonna like stop now?”
“Nope. We gotta take care of this quickly. But I’m sure you’ll get your sweet pussy stuffed, don’t worry!”
“And like my butt too?”
“And your butt too, my love.”
“Mmmh … Yes!”

Soon, they arrived at Harper’s place. It was lucky she was there, and she probably would have been unavailable if anybody else except Kimmy had called. The place was clearly fancy, but also surprisingly well-protected. Tonya was slowly becoming aware of how the really rich kept their privacy, and this was one of those places.
They reached the rather massive gates of the community, and after a quick and somewhat pointless ID-check using Kimmy’s old card, they were let in. A short drive, and they walked up the rather fancy home Harper used when here. To Tonya, it was a little surprising how un-pink the place was, but since it was probably just rented for local use, it was just as well.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #671 on: May 07, 2023, 03:06:47 pm »
She walked up the path with Kimmy, having changed their outfits to something more appropriate. Tonya was all tailored shirt and super-tight pants, while Kimmy just wore a shrink-wrapped sunglow-yellow minidress that managed to cover her crotch and not much more. She also opted for a pair of white gogo-style boots and a matching hairband, her blond mane hanging down past her butt.
The door opened as they approached, and Harper smiled at them. Her look was similar to the last time they had seen her, but she had changed in subtle ways. Her long black hair was cascading down her shoulders in big, firm locks, and her face was a bit more sculpted than before, with higher cheekbones and slightly hollow cheeks. Her lips were as sensual as before, without the plump, rather vulgar sexiness of Kimmy’s. Her breasts were just as round as before, but her nipples were clearly perkier than before and poked firmly through the fabric of her robe.
Also, she was even slimmer than before, her tight hips clad in a pair of crotchless pantihoses. Tonya wasn’t sure, but the other woman looked a bit taller than before. Her legs were maybe a bit longer? She couldn’t tell for sure, after all her own perception of her height was constantly shifting.
She stared at the couple walking up to her.
“Holy … Kimmy? Tonya? What like happened to you? You like look amazing and stuff!”
Kimmy giggled and ran to her, embracing her eagerly.
“Like … nothing much, right? I mean, like, wait. No! Like a lot, cos like look at Tonya? She’s like super hugely amazing and stuff!”
Tonya grinned.
“That’s one way to put it.”
“This is like sooo cool! Like, come on in and like make yourself at like home? Mi casa, su casa!”
She ushered them into the living room, not without brushing against Tonya’s butt, and taking a good look at the pair of snakes in her pants. Her eyes were quite open:
“Are those like … two?”
“Exactly.”
“Fuck … I like gotta try them!”
Kimmy nodded eagerly:
“Like yeah! You like gotta. They’re like so big and thick and long, and I can like really get fucked like super-hard with them. You’re like gonna love them!”
“But … how does that like even work?”
Tonya grinned and gave Harper’s ass a good strong squeeze, making the girl wince with lust.
“Oh … Just the marvels of science …”
“Okay? Like, I gotta see that!”
Harper’s place was amazingly nice, but Tonya found that she didn’t have much of a mind to look around and admire the furniture. Instead, she did what she liked to do best and set her strong hand on Harper’s jaw. She pulled her in and kissed her, then said:
“How about you unpack them?”
The bimbo business lady instantly obeyed her, carefully undoing her fly. Kimmy assisted her from behind, her huge breasts rubbing against Tonya’s wide back. In a few moments, they managed to lower Tonya’s pants enough to free the two giant cocks. They were already rising slowly, and Harper’s expression was one of rapt fascination. She sighed:
“Wow … Those are like huge!”
Kimmy nodded, kissing Tonya’s giant traps:
“And they like get even bigger … You’ll like see!”
With a wicked grin, Harper got on her knees and started licking the top rod, which continued its ascent, getting harder and harder in the process. The bottom one followed suit a moment later. Kimmy could feel the churning of new cum in Tonya’s enormous body. The mere thought of the fountains of cum that her lover could produce made her moan.
Harper was now busy with both cocks, licking them, kissing them, and worshipping their amazing thickness.
She whispered:
“Okay, I’m like gonna feel like I’m getting like split in half by them … You’re like gonna have to be like really careful!”
Tonya grinned, then grabbed the bimbo and twisted her around so that she ended up on all fours. She leaned down and rubbed the uber muscles of her torso along the slim girl’s back.
“I doubt I can guarantee that …”
“Oooh …”
Kimmy dug her strong fingers into Tonya’s back, then reached between her legs, catching the uber-woman’s ballsack and pussy and starting to stimulate those too. Tonya moaned as her cocks got even bigger and harder. She carefully aligned them against Harper’s perfectly shaved, plump pussy and her sweet, tight butthole.
She put in a gentle pressure, just to make sure the girl felt that she was there. Her precum welled up, lubricating the girl’s holes. Then Harper felt Kimmy’s hand on her clit.
“Oh God! This is … Giiirl?”
Kimmy carefully slipped between Tonya’s huge legs and laid under the both of them, playing with their genitals eagerly.
Tonya grunted and started working her giant cockhead into Harper. The bimbo girl grunted, her mind struggling with the sheer insanity of those appendages’ sizes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #672 on: May 11, 2023, 07:45:38 am »
“Fuuuck … It’s … They’re like both like sooooo thick … I’m  … oh Goood …”
She squealed as Tonya pushed on, filling her vagina and her ass completely. The mass of those twin snakes was absolutely overwhelming. She had never felt so stuffed with cock, despite being an absolute size queen and having plenty of experience with big-dicked dudes. The thing was, something about those monsters was making her mind all wobbly, and her feeling even more bimbo-ish than ever …
“This is like … sooo … big … Like I’m sooo full … Like … look at … like … my tummy …”
She grunted as the massive bump that Tonya’s monstrous cocks were creating was swelling further. Harper was absolutely overwhelmed. She was getting incredibly stuffed, and she was vaguely aware that if Tonya were to cum, she would probably be terribly injured. Her mind was going, but at least some of her survival instincts were still there.
She gripped the carpet, just struggling to survive. Her spine bent through completely, and she felt the bulge in her stomach get bigger and bigger. Below her, Kimmy was licking and kissing her, while also playing with Tonya’s pussy, which was dripping by now.
Harper was losing her mind. She produced a high-pitched squeal.
Tonya took a deep breath, controlling herself. It wasn’t easy. After all, she was horny as hell, and in her own way, Harper was quite tight too. Not like Kimmy, whose super-engineered uber-pussy delightfully wrapped itself around her dicks perfectly, but still somewhat naturally.
Just as she was about to push further and cum, Tonya stopped and pulled back out. Harper instantly collapsed on the floor, her pussy and her butt stretched out and looking very red and shocked.
Kimmy slipped away from under her and got up to Tonya, kissing her and fondling the giant musclewoman’s chest.
She asked:
“Aren’t you like gonna like cum and stuff?”
Kimmy stared at the twin cocks that were dripping precum with an expression of absolute desire. Tonya grinned.
“If you want, you can drain them.”
“Mmh … That’s like a nice thing, right, Harper?”
The other bimbo stared at her friend. Kimmy opened her mouth wide and sucked the top cock in, literally inhaling the monster that had overwhelmed Harper a moment ago. Watching her take that giant rod without much of a problem was downright intimidating.
It was also really hot.
Harper’s fingers went to her stretched, reddish pussy. She started fondling herself as her friend sank more and more of Tonya’s snake into her mouth, producing gargling, happy noises. The huge woman grinned as her lover’s fingers started dancing around her thick cockhead, while her second dick was getting massaged by Kimmy’s humungous pecs. She growled, her voice dropping deeper and deeper:
“Oh fuck … Kimmy … This is … It’s amazing … every … time …”
Harper was completely stunned by this vulgar display of unstopped sexiness. She felt a little set back by the sheer easiness with which Kimmy handled the monster that was Tonya’s cock, and the way she managed the second one. She slowly crawled closer and ducked under Kimmy to give Tonya’s bottom shlong a lick.
The big woman sighed deeply and her voice rumbled:
“Ooh … Nice … I’m gonna … I’m gonna …”
Harper was hit by the stream of cum at full force. It was like getting sprayed by a firehose. The poor bimbo’s face was instantly soaked in jizz as Tonya’s uber-body pumped out a massive load. She yelped, closing her eyes to protect them. The white jelly ran all over her, dripping on the carpet, seeping into her clothes and filling the room with its smell.
She groaned, overwhelmed by the intensity. Kimmy was still impaled on Tonya’s cock and was just letting it pump into her stomach. Her distended throat led down to her huge breasts that were still shivering against Tonya’s lower cock, while her belly was swelling up with her lover’s cum.
Kimmy’s blank, overwhelmed expression and the thick drip of saliva from her thick lips made it clear that her mind was pretty much gone from orgasming. It took her a while to come back, and she slowly backed away from Tonya, the huge cock finally flopping out of her mouth. As it left her, she planted a little kiss on its massive head.
Tonya smiled at this endearing gesture.

Then, they looked after Harper.
The bimbo was still lying on the carpet, soaked in Tonya’s jizz and struggling to comprehend what had just happened. Even her most intense gangbangs had never ended in such a ridiculous amount of cum. She was breathing, but barely. Tonya chuckled and turned to Kimmy:
“Looks like she got more than she bargained for.”
“I like didn’t think you were like, you know, all that big? But like, maybe it’s just like me, but you kinda like are sooo much like more than she like thought and stuff, you know?”
Tonya kissed her lover and whispered:
“She was your idol, wasn’t she?”
“Uh-huh! I like wanted to be like her.”
“Well, maybe it’s just me, but I think the student has overtaken the master.”
Kimmy looked at her, then nodded vaguely. Her thick lips moved slowly as she tried to parse what Tonya just said. She started to blush under her makeup. At last, she asked:
“Like … where’s the car?”
“Car?”
“Oh.” The blush got deeper and the girl’s ears got way more intense. “Like … I didn’t get it?”
Tonya hugged her, planting another kiss on the bimbo’s lips:
“I just wanted to say that you’re way better at fucking and being a sexy bimbo girl than she ever will be.”
“Oh! That’s like nice! Thank you, like, you know? Cos I like really wanna be like your best bimbo girl like ever! Ooh … And like soon, I’m gonna like be your wifey bimbo girl like too!”
She giggled and turned to Harper to tell her the good news, but then, she realized that her mentor was still quite sticky. She said:
“How about we like help her get like cleaned up?”
Tonya nodded.
“I think this is a good idea, and I guess we’ll be able to get her to spill the beans on Neecol’s whereabouts while we’re at it.”
She picked the cum-soaked bimbo up easily. After all, including silicone, Harper weighed some 110 pounds, max. Plus a few pounds of cum sticking to her.

A bit later, they had her in the shower, carefully cleaning her and washing her hair. Kimmy was very busy with a comb, getting the dried bits of cum out. Her own belly was still quite filled with Tonya’s load, but she didn’t mind. She’d get it out eventually, but for now, she enjoyed just being full of her lover’s cum. For Tonya, it was a weird sight to see her girl’s super-ripped, muscular belly bulging out with a load of her cum. It was weird anyway, but somehow, this was even more weird than usual. In a good way, though.
 Eventually, Harper was cleaned up and dried. Kimmy assisted her in putting on her makeup again, and got her dressed in a new outfit. At last, the bimbo mentor looked like herself again. As they returned to the living room, in which Tonya quickly opened the windows to let the overwhelming smell of cum out, the girl stared at the mess of cum on the carpet. She whispered, a bit shocked:
“Could you like put the carpet like in the washing machine too? Like please?”
Tonya didn’t mind. She quickly moved the furniture, which was no challenge at all, barely registering as effort, and rolled up the carpet. Then she loaded it on one of her enormous shoulders and took care of it.
She returned a little later, the washing machine quietly doing its thing in the background. She carefully sat down on the couch, knowing that not every piece of furniture was able to deal with her massive weight. Then she kissed Kimmy again, and pulled her over so she could sit on her lap. The girl immediately complied and ran her perfectly manicured hands through Tonya’s hair.
At last, Tonya looked at Harper.
“I enjoyed this. But we’re actually here because we need your help.”
“Like, my help? Why?”
“Let’s put it simple: Neecol is in trouble, and we need to help her.”
“Neecol? I like don’t know like anything about what like happened to her.”
Tonya sighed:
“You’re the one that arranged her marriage to this guy, and I’m pretty sure you profited nicely of it.”
Suddenly, the bimbo got all serious.
“Why do you like care?”
“I care, because Neecol is a friend, and if she’s in trouble, it’s our job to help her. It’s the least we can do.”
Kimmy nodded:
“That’s like right! She’s like our friend, and I like thought you were like my friend too! So you like gotta help us and stuff!”
Harper’s expression was strange. She had this stupid bimbo face, but there was a kind of hardness under it. She smiled grimly.
“I like don’t think so. Neecol like knew what she like signed up for and …”
She was cut off by Tonya’s sudden and shockingly fast movement. Kimmy landed on the couch pillow next to her, but the huge musclewoman’s arm shot forward and caught Harper by the throat. With perfect ease, she lifted her up and let her dangle from her muscle-packed arm. Tonya’s expression was grim.
Her voice dropped a few octaves, turning into a low, brutal growl. The bimbo was panicking all of a sudden. Tonya declared:
“I don’t want to hurt you. But you should know that I succeeded to Kimmy’s dad, and that I learned a few of his business practices. So I recommend that you spill the beans, because otherwise, I don’t see you having much of a future around here. Or anywhere else, for that matter.”
Kimmy was absolutely shocked by her lover’s sudden outburst of violence and her incredible strength. She gasped:
“Tonya, don’t like hurt her! Harper, you like gotta tell us like everything and stuff! Cos you know like she’s like so strong, I can’t like do like anything!”
Harper considered her situation for a moment. She was hanging in the air from a monstrous uber-bodybuilder’s hand. Her hands were trying to even move a finger of Tonya’s strong hand, but there was nothing she could do. She was absolutely helpless and well-aware of the business Kimmy’s dad had been in. Then she decided that her loyalty to her customers was important, but not that important.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #673 on: May 13, 2023, 12:12:32 pm »
Instead, she gasped for air and squealed:
“I’ll like tell you everything and stuff! Please … Don’t like hurt me! Like please!”
Tonya grinned brutally, somehow enjoying the power she wielded over this cunning little bitch.

A little later, Tonya and Kimmy left the house. Harper had eagerly spilled the beans and explained who she had suggested Neecol to. As far as Tonya was concerned, this would be quite the trip, but she was quite certain they could manage it. She was feeling incredibly strong and dominant after this. In her own strange way, she felt that she was growing into her role of mafia don. She wasn’t one-hundred-percent sure she really wanted to be this, but she was glad that she could act the part.
Kimmy was completely enraptured by her lover’s incredible strength. She felt a bit sorry for Harper, obviously, after all, she mostly considered her her friend, but her refusal to immediately help Neecol had markedly cooled her opinion of her. Besides, just seeing Tonya use her power to enforce her demands … It was amazing! She immediately felt safe and protected. With a smile, she kissed the massive woman’s cheek and whispered:
“Tonya, this was like kinda, you know, hot? Like really, really? I mean, you like first like totally covered her like in cum? And then, you like got her to like help us help like Neecol and stuff, so that was like also like sooo neat and stuff? I like love it!”
Tonya grinned and hugged her girl, then kissed her too.
“You’ll see. We’ll save Neecol and we’ll make sure everything will be fine!”
“Like totally!”

After a few weeks of preparations, Tonya and Kimmy were flying to the resort island this Ibrahim guy and his four wives were heading to. Lewis had been so nice as to find out where they were going and had reserved a suite for them. Of course, the two lovebirds were traveling with an assortment of henchmen. Tonya preferred to solve this issue without violence, but it definitely paid to have some muscle to back up any arguments that would be needed to clear things up.
Whatever weapons they would need had already been moved there under the guise of sensitive tech equipment, and Lewis had also arranged for a ship to await them in international waters, as well as a couple of boats to bring them there if need be.
Happily, this wasn’t totally Ibrahim’s home turf. Grappling with him there would have been terribly difficult, but in a neutral area, things were easier. Also, as far as Lewis could tell, the guy was blissfully unaware that someone was coming for him. The private investigator he had hired was still observing him, and so far, everything was alright. He would also help with identifying Neecol should things get more complicated.
They arrived at the island’s airport soon after. Tonya was all relaxed, wearing a nice Hawaiian shirt and some comfortable shorts, all custom-made, obviously. She had grown a little more, and somehow, her muscles were getting not only slightly bigger, but also much denser lately. Despite Kimmy’s earnest efforts, her body’s cum production was in a kind of constant overdrive which gave her what looked like quite a massive roid-gut. On the plane, she had opted to book two seats, simply because she was getting so broad that one was possible, but terribly uncomfortable. The female flight attendant had spent a lot of time during the trip hovering around her and trying to figure her out. Tonya had thought about maybe borrowing her for a moment and have fun, but she was quite sharply aware that her cocks were way beyond the means of normal people now.
She was seriously considering offering free modifications to her casual sex partners as soon as the money was there. It wasn’t that fucking Kimmy and Lindsey was boring or anything, but being able to fuck someone as casually as she could those two … It was a thing she just enjoyed.
Kimmy was walking with her, perched on her stiletto sandals and clicking along happily. She had recently had her hair dyed again, into a wonderful, warm golden tone, and it was cascading down her strong back perfectly. She also had her pout refreshed, and her thick, plump lips were gaping slightly from the sheer volume she had pumped into them.
She was wearing an airy tunic that went down past her super-hard buttcheeks, but not much further, and gave the customs guy a good look of her amazing cleavage. She had also opted for a very slim scarf tied in the back of her head because she had heard that this was somehow expected of women around here. It was little more than a hairband. She did give the agent in front of them an encouraging nod to make sure he noticed how much she tried to fit in. The guy didn’t react, struggling to avert his eyes. After all, Tonya was quite threatening in her massiveness.
After a bit of fumbling with passports and stamps, they were good to go, followed by the squad of brutes Tonya had picked for the operation. They too were dressed quite casually and looked more like a bunch of wrestlers on a holiday trip than a gang of hardened criminals.
As soon as they were outside of the airport, a small motorcade of robust limousines and vans was awaiting and the whole convoy hit the road.
Kimmy was somewhat unaware of the full meaning of the operation, so she just smiled happily and took in the beautiful landscape, the palms, the sun, the blue sky, the crashing waves of the sea … She looked over to Tonya, who seemed a little more worried.
“Are you like okay?”
“Mh. I am, yes. I’m just a little worried if all of this is going to work out well. I hope we can quickly make contact with Neecol and get her out of there. The last thing I want is to get stuck in a foreign country with some asshole that has a lot of local clout if need be.”
“That would be like bad, no?”
“Exactly. I would be glad if we go in, find her, and get her to safety before the guy even realizes she’s gone. That would be best.”
Kimmy nodded:
“You like gotta like tell me what I can like do to help! I like wanna be like there for like Neecol and you and stuff! Cos we’re like, you know kinda like friends and stuff?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2023, 09:27:36 am »
“Of course.”
“Also, I’m like really like not like feeling great cos it was like me who like got Neecol like with Harper and that was like bad, you know? If she like didn’t like meet her, she like wouldn’t have gotten like in trouble and stuff, right?”
“I’m not sure about that. Kimmy, it’s not your fault. There were a bunch of red flags, and I think Neecol should have seen them.”
“Flags? Like where? My dad, he was like really like not for red flags! He like talked about them like they were like, the worst, right? Cos he like had like friends from the company and from like South America and they like didn’t like those like at all!”
Tonya decided to not ask further about what company she was talking about.
“It’s going to be alright.”
“Oof. That’s like good.”

They reached the resort eventually, and it was quite impressive. It blended nicely into the landscape, which had been carefully rearranged to prevent outsiders from peering inside. Dunes and hills had been constructed to make it impossible to get a look at the place itself without bothering with walls or screens. Instead, there was a lot of inconspicuous bushwork and, as far as Tonya could tell, a lot of quasi-invisible trenches that were hidden in the perspective. The place was basically a fortress, but one that didn’t even remotely look like it.
For a moment, Tonya wondered why a guy that rich didn’t just use his private island, if he had one, but maybe that resort offered options one couldn’t easily have on that. Or maybe it was just easier for networking.
In the end, it didn’t matter.
She walked up to the reception, and a veiled woman in flowing robes welcomed her.
“Ms. Petrovich? Welcome to the Palace of the Sea. My name is Amira. I hope you had a nice trip?”
“It was perfect. Thank you. This is nice.”
“Thank you. We’re glad to have you here. Would you like me to show you to your suite?”
“Please.”
“Then follow me, please.”
The woman walked around the desk, another, similarly dressed woman taking over for her. A group of valets showed up and took care of the luggage. Tonya’s men were clearly a bit surprised by the quickness and elegance of the service. Tonya turned to Amira:
“I trust you have the rooms for my men arranged?”
“Of course, Ms. Petrovich. They are housed in rooms around your suite, as per your secretary’s instructions.”
“Wonderful.”
With a flourish, the woman led them through the building. It was very quiet and airy, with many small windows that were covered by wooden lattices. The place was kept in the shadows, with only subtle airconditioning. The air was fresh without being cold.
Tonya quite liked this. Kimmy walked with her, all smiles and looking around eagerly.
After a short walk, Amira stopped at a door and opened it carefully.
“Here you are, Ms. Petrovich. I hope you will have a wonderful stay at the Palace of the Sea.”
“I certainly will. Thank you, Amira.”
The woman bowed and waited by the door until Tonya was done inspecting the place. When everything was found to be okay, she disappeared. Kimmy walked around the suite. It was quite large for a hotel room, but as far as luxury suites went, it was clearly one of the smaller ones. The feeling was very comfortable, though. There was a sitting area, a large bedroom, a living and dining room and a quite massive bath. Also, a door offered direct access to a courtyard that provided cool air, and from there, to the beach.
Tonya nodded:
“Okay, this place is surprisingly well thought-out! I really expected that guy Ibrahim to just be a non-stop party shitperson, but apparently, he’s got taste.”
Kimmy smiled:
“I like like it! It’s like kinda, you know, cute, and stuff? Like, you know, a place like for normal people?”
Tonya closed her eyes for a moment and decided not to say anything. There really was no point, was there?
Instead, she just said:
“Okay, how about we get changed and hit the beach? We can look out for Neecol.”
“But how do we like know it’s like her? You know, she like looks like those other girls like now, no?”
“Obviously. But I think that once we have found one of them, it shouldn’t be too hard to find the rest, right?”
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Like, oblisly! It’s like a thing, no?”
“Exactly. Now get dressed. This might be a serious rescue operation, but I still think we can enjoy the sea, right?”
“Like totally!”
She giggled happily and disappeared to get changed.

They walked out into the sun soon after. Tonya had just opted for shorts that went past her knees to make sure her mega-shlongs were well-covered. She was absolutely massive, completely outsizing any other person in this place. The other guests that they passed just stared at this giant, super-manly ultra-alpha. Tonya took in their shocked looks with a certain pride. It was just so good to be beyond anything considered even remotely human.
She had a baseball hat on, and a golden chain with a bull’s tooth hanging from it, which was well-hidden in the valley of her enormous pecs.
Strangely, next to this insane muscularity, Kimmy’s equally superhuman physique looked almost normal? It was just so odd in contrast. The bimbo girl basically sported a heavyweight female bodybuilder’s muscles, combined with a single-digit bodyfat percentage.
With that look, she could basically step on any stage in the world and easily win, while probably placing in male competitions too.
And yet, as she walked with Tonya, she looked … more like a sexy piece of arm candy? The effect was really astonishing, although Kimmy certainly reinforced it by wearing a pink V-style one piece swimsuit that barely covered her nipples and her crotch, as well as a large golden chain whose pendant hung between her surreal uber-tits.
She had tied her hair up in a massive blond bun and thrown a white transparent mesh cape over her perfectly sculpted shoulders. She had also picked six-inch wedge sandals that boosted her up enough so that Tonya could still tower over her but she also looked amazingly sexy. She was basically walking on tiptoes anyway.
She leaned a bit on Tonya, enjoying the touch of her lover’s absolutely enormous biceps. That thing’s mass was really starting to get out of hand. It was round and taut, covered in veins and probably as big as Kimmy’s head now.
Tonya led the way. She had sent a message to her men to check out the place and get a good look at the lay of the land. Also, she had them figure out several strategies to get away from here, should neither the gentle way, nor the escape via the sea work out.

They emerged on the beach and Tonya grinned. This was a beautiful place alright. There were some waves, the air was fresh and there was a bit of a breeze. The sun was out, and the resort provided individual partitions separated by sunsails for the guests. Their place was ready, with a cooler prepared for them, as well as some deck chairs and a small kind of cabinet that contained towels, beauty products and other bits and bobs one might need.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View