Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574505 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:00:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147137 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #600 on: January 20, 2023, 12:41:08 pm »
He grinned stupidly and chuckled:
“Wow. Imagine me being a mega stud just like you.”
The other guys were thinking about maybe mocking him, but then again, they all fucked Tonya’s wife and were basically in the same boat.
Tonya drew out the last of her cigarette and grinned, the smoke escaping as she did. “Keep dreaming. Nobody matches me, and if anybody tried getting close, all it would do is drive me to leave them in the dust. But if you're willing to try, we can always talk.”
He nodded.
Simon said:
“Boss, I think we've lost them for good.”
“All right. I say we head back to the boat slowly and casually. Should be able to blend in well enough, and then it's all easy.”
It actually worked to a charm and they all ended up close to the beach. However, just as they got close, they saw that the rival gang was there, ready to strike.
“God fucking damn it”, she snarled. They were not blocking their way to the boat, but they could open fire the moment Tonya and her gang approached. Plus, they might threaten the yacht.
Of course. Exactly what she was afraid of.
And no way to communicate to them either. She would have loved to just threaten Bote into backing off.
Tonya sighed.
“I'm gonna see if their honcho is willing to talk. Everyone be ready in case shit goes down.”
“Alright!”
They got in formation, pointing their guns at the opposition from behind the wrecked car. The second group arrived too, ready to fight.
She stepped out, door open and body hidden behind it from the others. She stuck one empty hand above the doorframe. When it was not immediately shot off, she stuck the other one up as well.
There was a lot of tension, but it should be okay.
She stepped out from behind the door, hands still up, and walked towards them a bit.
“I want to talk to Bote!”, she called out. “Come on out! We can still be adults here.”
After a moment, he showed up, careful not to present too much of a target.
“Okay! What?”
“All right, listen. I don't know what you think you're getting out of this by threatening us, but I'm giving you one more chance to let us leave. You're not gonna like the way this plays out if it turns into a real gunfight.”
He grinned:
“Lady, we outnumber you ten to one.”
“Yeah, and your packing glocks against assault rifles. I like our odds.”
She took a deep breath. This needed a show off force now.
“Not to mention we've got people beyond what's just here. You shoot up the head of the family what do you think happens next? Even if you take me down, someone's gonna come back for revenge and burn down everything you've got here.”
She could see that he hesitated now. He didn't want to lose face either.
“Yeah, but here, we can go fucking Vietnam on your asses!”
“You wanna talk Vietnam, little man? Let's talk bombs and napalm then!” Her voice was rising now, escalated from simply shouting to be heard to shouting out of passion.
“Maybe these little power plays work when you're fighting for turf here, but we do not take well to being threatened! You want to find out the lengths we'll go to to fuck all of you up, then go ahead and try something! But if you want to keep running your operations here, you will back the fuck up and pack up your shit!”
He suppressed a shiver as he realized just how fucking massive Tonya was and how terrifying she could be.
“Uh ... Alright. How about we talk normally, right? No sense in getting hysterical, okay?”
He chuckled weakly, trying to pass this off as control.
Tonya relaxed, only so slightly. She was still glaring daggers, a fact that should be visible even through her sunglasses.
“All right. You wanna tell your boys to put their pieces away and let us go, we can all move on with our lives.”
His expression was all:
“Hey, you gotta give me something so I can show it to my guys.”
He just growled at her.
Tonya rolled her eyes. Of course, he wanted a concession after putting them all through this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2023, 05:47:30 pm »
“Fine. This is your turf. What'll it take to make this all go away?”
“Half of whatever you got in there?”
Her eyes went wide. The balls on this man!
“We've got twenty jugs here. You can have four.”
He thought for a moment:
“Okay. Sounds fine.”
“All right.” Tonya motioned to her guys to lower their guns as she went to open the door. She reached in and retrieved four of the containers. She set them down far enough away that it was clear she was not pulling anything, then backed up with her hands in the air again.
“We good now?”
“We good.”
He grinned. This was a victory for him.
And it's more than she had like to concede. But it was not worth blowing up over. Let him have this victory, especially considering he didn't even know what he had. She’d have plenty of time to reevaluate her relationship with the A's later.
“Pleasure doing business”, she growled. “My boys and I are gonna be on our way now.”
“Yes, yes.”
He kept an eye on her as they boarded the boat and eventually, they reached the yacht. No casualties. Nice.
As she rode back to the yacht, she thought a bit more. This was good business, all in all. Got most of what they came here for, and not even an injury to show for it. This was a success at the end of the day. As they pulled up to the yacht, she finally felt the relief crash over her and she broke out into a broad smile.
“Yes!”, she shouted, raising a fist into the air triumphantly.
The other passengers all seemed happy to have her back, but the girls were all oblivious to what happened. Everyone was just relieved.
Kimmy clapped her hands happily:
“Did it like work?”
“Everything's sorted”, Tonya said, smiling as she wrapped her up in a hug. “Sorry for delaying the festivities everyone, but all of our business on land is packed up now! Back to partying non-stop!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #602 on: January 22, 2023, 08:16:59 pm »
After a while, the yacht approached territorial waters. Everybody was relaxed, but there was a strange relief hanging over the ship after basically two weeks of non-stop fucking.
Tonya thought about the plan for getting the drugs home.
Kiki’s yacht should be above suspicion, at least in theory, so getting the stuff off the boat wouldn't be a problem.
She’d take five of the twenty jugs herself. She talked to JT and Eddy privately and asked them to talk to the others. Just in case things went upside down, they at least wouldn't have all of the stuff in one place.

It worked well enough. At one point, they were almost getting questioned by some guy from the port authorities, but then, Kiki did her thing and everything got confused really fast.
So they were home free.
Lewis would be way happier.
As they were parting ways, she wrapped Kiki in an affectionate hug, and rewarded her with several kisses. “Thanks again for this, sweetheart. I promise I won't be such a stranger in the future! I'll call you soon, and we'll make plans to hang out again!”
A few minutes later, it was just Tonya and Kimmy in the car. She pulled the driver door closed, and exhaled heavily. It was like she hadn't relaxed completely until just then. She placed one hand on top of Kimmy’s.
“I take it you enjoyed yourself?”
“Like sooo much! There were like sooo many cute boys and they were like all really like, you know, nice and always like really cute and careful and stuff! That's like sooo good, you know?”
“Heh. Good. Would have hated to hear if they were anything less than gentlemen. Even if they spent most of their time fucking your brains out.”
Kimmy grinned.
“Like totally!”
Tonya smiled softly at her. “Man, I'm lucky to have you. Wanna go home so I can show you how much I appreciate you?”

Roughly a week later, Tonya was able to get everything sorted. She let Lewis know the good news, they gathered up the goods and got them moving to their eager buyers. Having the new money coming in was a weight off everyone's shoulders. And she decided to reward both her and Kimmy with a big purchase.
She held her girl tightly as they showered off together following a workout session in the gym.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #603 on: January 23, 2023, 09:28:49 pm »
“Hey, babe? Just a heads-up, I'm heading out of town for a few days. Nothing business related, don't you worry.”
“Got it! You like want me to like do like stuff while you're not like here?”
“Pretty much. I mean ... honestly, you can do what you want. It's your house too. As long as the place is intact when I get back, of course.”
“Like of course! I'm like really gonna make it like be like sooo clean and stuff! Also, I like gotta get to work. I like don't know if they like missed me or something. But you like gotta like be safe and stuff, okay?”
Tonya let her see her off as she had someone come to pick her up on her trip.
“See you in a bit. Trust me, you're gonna love what you see when I get back!”
With that, she was off, and Kimmy had the place to herself. It was not long before she had to get ready for work, though.
Kimmy waited until Tonya left, then packed up to go to the diner.

As she walked in, her manager was standing directly inside, and he seemed to be both surprised and relieved as she walked through the door.
“Oh, I am so happy to see you, Kimmy.”
“Like why? What's like up, boss?”
“Two reasons. First being when you asked for time off so soon after joining ... Well, let's just say I was worried we weren't going to see you again. I'm very happy to have you back. That said ... The second reason is because we're in a tight spot today. And I have a big ask of you.”
Kimmy stood up even straighter than usual:
“Okay, what like is it? I can like help!”
He sighed and gave her a look like she just thrust a thousand dollars into his hand.
“We've had multiple servers call out, and I can't get anyone to come in to replace them. Do you think you can pull double duty helping in the kitchen and running orders tonight? Any tips you get are all yours, of course.”
“Sure! I'll just like get changed and I'll do my best, boss!”
She did just that, slipping into her uniform in the back. She took it with her the last time and tailored it to her shape. It fit very well, but it might be not entirely safe for work. Still good enough.
Once she was ready, she stood next to the boss and said:
“I'm like ready!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #604 on: January 24, 2023, 06:55:46 pm »
He looked at the alterations she made and and took a deep breath. He paused for a moment, pinching the bridge of his nose, fighting an internal battle. He quietly muttered “Better than the alternative. May actually help things”, and took a deep breath before addressing her again.
“Okay. Miguel is in the kitchen to help you, but you're on your own waiting tables for at least a little bit. I'm going to go see if I can line someone up to come help with the tables. Shout at me if you need help with anything, okay?”
Kimmy nodded eagerly and started her preparations in the kitchen, occasionally poking her nose out to check whether there were any new arrivals. As soon as someone was here, she stopped, cleaned her hands, hung the apron, checked her hair and makeup, then walked out with her maybe-too-sexy step.
“Hi! I'm Kimmy! Welcome to like our diner. What can I like do for you and stuff?”
Her first table was a pair of guys. Fairly young, roughly her own age or slightly younger. She approached from an angle where one of them got a full view of her as she approached the table. His eyes were on her the whole way up, wide as can be. The other customer was facing the opposite direction, and when he realized his friend was staring, he turned around and did an obvious double-take.
When she asked for their order, they fumbled their words for a moment. The first guy continued unsubtly sneaking glances at her chest, and the second was looking her up and down, trying to decide how to feel about her.
“Um ... Could I just ... get a coffee for now, please?”, the first one stammered.
“Yeah, uh ... Coffee and a water, please”, the other said slowly.
“Like, sure! I'll bring it to you like rightaway!”
She gave them a sweet smile and wrote it down discreetly. Her handwriting was really not good. Then she moved to the coffee machine and quickly made them two cups, and she brought the little extra stuff too, like the sugar cubes, the milk and the little biscuits. She made those herself and brought them after seeing that the fancy European cafés had them.
“Here you are and stuff. I hope you like like it, it's like really good, you know!”
“Hot!”, her first customer yelped as he took the cup. “I mean ... the cup is hot. That's all. Nothing more, honest.” He looked almost ashamed, but still couldn't stop sneaking glances, even as he was talking.
“Yeah, thanks”, the second said as he took his cup, eyeing up the little arrangement she’d made. “What was your name? Never seen you here before.”
“I'm like Kimmy! I like work the kitchen like normally, but today, it's like kinda busy, so I'm like out here. It's kinda cool, you know?”
She looked around to see if there were any new customers.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #605 on: January 28, 2023, 10:13:44 am »
By this time, a couple had walked in, very clearly holding hands and making loving or flirtatious remarks to one another as they seated themselves in a corner. Another man, this one dressed in a business suit, had also sat himself down.
“Guys, I'll like be back if you like need anything, I'll just have to check on the others and stuff!”
She went to the guy first, starting her spiel:
“Hi! I'm like Kimmy! Welcome like to our diner and stuff. What can I like do for you?”
He looked up from his phone as she announced herself. He was a bit older, maybe in his 40s, and looked her up and down with a smile.
“Oh! My, well ... Let's start with your name, and an omelette to go with it would be lovely.”
She hesitated, then said it again:
“I'm like Kimmy and I'm gonna like get you the omelette like in no time. Also like, do you want a drink with it?”
“Yes, um ... Actually, what would you recommend? Anything special here?”
“Uh, like, you know, we got some pretty good tea ... And like coffee too, you know? Like, I try to make it like European style, you know?”
She made slightly awkward hand movements.
Kimmy glanced over to the couple to see if they were still flirty or already hungry.
He smiled at the remark. “Well, I'm very interested to see what European style coffee is like! I'll be more than happy to have one of those.”
She even managed to catch the eyes of the couple, it seemed. They were openly staring at her and whispering back and forth to one another. But once she turned around to check on them, they quickly diverted their attention to the menu.
“Awesome! I'm gonna like get it for you like immediately!”
She wrote down the order, gave it to Miguel and then moved over to the couple and said hello to them.
“Hello! I'm like Kimmy and I'm like your waitress. Welcome to like our dinner and stuff! Sooo ... What can I like do for you?”
They looked a little shocked by her presence. As if she were a little overwhelming. Not in the same way as the two guys, more like they were almost intimidated by her.
“Ah ... I'd like a lemonade, please”, the woman answered.
“And a coke for me. Please”, said the man.
“Cool! I'll like bring it to you like right now!”
Then she moved quickly to the coffee machine, readied the guy's order, then the drinks for the couple and she checked on the omelette.
She quickly delivered the stuff with a smile and said:
“Omelette is like coming up, here's like the coffee! Enjoy!”
Then over to the couple:
“Here you are and stuff. Can I like bring you a meal too? We've got great stuff, you know?”
“Um ...” The guy seemed to be stuck formulating a question in his head. His eyes continued to dart between Kimmy’s face, the menu, and the shredded forearms her altered uniform left on display.
“Um ... Let's just say if you were going to order from here ... What would you get?”
“Uh, like actually, the omlette is like really great and I like make it like in a cool shape and stuff?”
“Wow. Uh ... I mean this in the best possible way, but how big of a omelette would it take to feed a body like that?”
She could see the table shift a bit as his partner kicked him in the shin.
Kimmy smiled at her and said:
“It's okay, I'm like not annoyed or anything. I like eat seven meals a day, so that's like not a problem and stuff. But that's like not interesting, I like wanna get you like awesome food!”
Then she thought for a moment and said:
“I like could also make you the tofu bowl. That's like also really good. It's like my favorite for at home!”
“Really? Hey, I've never really eaten tofu before, but I'd eat as much of it as I need to if it meant I could get built like that.”
“Alex, please”, the woman answered. “Sorry, he's not exactly the most tactful.”
“Nah, it's like okay. What do I like bring you? Or do you like wanna share the bowl like in the movie with the two dogs and stuff?”
That caused the other woman to break out into a little laughter.
“Yeah, you know what? That does sound fun. One tofu bowl to split, please.”
“Like got it!”
Kimmy moved to the kitchen, finished the omelette and started the tofu bowl. She got the omelette out to the guy, then returned to the kitchen and prepared the bowl at high speed, while keeping the place in view. Any new people or some requests from the coffee guys?
The pair of guys from before both raised their hand as she came back out with the others' orders.
“The coffee's great”, the shy one said. “And the little biscuit thingies are too. Do you think we could get some more?”
“Like sure! I'll bring it in like a moment!”
Just a quick check on Miguel and the tofu, then they were getting served.
Once the tofu was ready, she brought a big bowl and set it down in front of the couple.
“Like enjoy, I hope you like like it!”
The couple happily accepted, seeming to have shaken off any intimidation from earlier, and returned to happily playing with each other.
Then she checked up on the business man. Since he looked happy, she went back and prepared some more food.
The businessman flagged her down as she passed.
“Kimmy, right? Before I forget ...” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card, handing it to her in a careful, professional manner.
“Just in case you're ever looking for bigger opportunities. I have a feeling you've got a talent for this sort of thing, and I'd hate to see it get squandered.”
Kimmy nodded slowly. Those were complicated words.
“Okay. Like, thank you! I'm like gonna talk to like Tonya and like give you like a call and stuff.”
She looked at the card. What did it say?
It was fairly simple, but with some fancy, ornate designs around the edges. It simply read “Michael Hanes, General Manager, Waterfront” with a phone number at the bottom.
Kimmy vaguely recognized the name of the place from conversations with friends. It was another restaurant, a nicer one. Not exactly black tie level, but trendy and popular.
“Cool! I'm like gonna take like a look! Sooo, want like something else?”
“I think I'm going to go ahead and settle up, actually. And I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.”
“Yeah! Have like a nice day!”
She got the money and checked on the rest of the guests.
At about that time, a series of other tables began to flow in. The two young guys were also requesting their check, and when she cashed them out, the shy one left a ten-dollar bill behind. Quite a generous tip for someone who just had a few cups of coffee.
The couple stuck around and ordered more food, conversing with Kimmy happily every time she checked in. She ended up seating several more tables, all of whom had a pronounced reaction to her, by the time some help arrived.
Kimmy vaguely recognize her from her previous shifts, but she hadn't had the chance to get to know her yet. She was dressed in the unmodified version of the uniform, which she finished adjusting as she walked through the front door. She seemed a bit surprised to see Kimmy.
“Hey. Boss didn't tell me you were working front of house now”, she said. “Had any problems?”
“I like guess not? I dunno. It was like fun, you know?”
She opened her mouth as if to deliver a comeback, but shrugged her shoulders. “Guess I can't fault you there. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't enjoy it. So, you gonna stay out here helping out or go back to the kitchen?”
“Uh, like, what do you think is like the best? I can like do like both and stuff too.”
“Hey, if you think you can manage it, be my guest. I already know you've been racking up tips in that outfit.”
“Tips?”
“Wait. You're joking.” She stared at Kimmy for a moment, trying to read her.
“The ... the tips. From the customers.  The ... Ugh, I honestly don't know how to explain this. The extra money?”
“Oooh ... Cool. So that's like for us? I was like ... those people like can't count? But I thought, I'll just like keep it and give it back to them if they like want it. Yeah. Awesome! So like that's great!”
Kimmy saw the other woman’s face drop a bit as she spoke.
“Shit. Well, still enough time to make up for it, I guess ...”
She took a deep breath and placed her hands on Kimmy’s shoulders. “Yes. That money is for us. And the more they like us, the more they give. So just keep being really, really nice to everyone so we can bring home a lot of money at the end of the night, okay?”
“Like, I took the money and like put it like in my pocket.”
Kimmy took it out and show it to her. It was quite a wad.
“Fuck”, she whispered quietly. “You made all that just from the afternoon?” She shook her hands a bit to calm down, dollar signs in her eyes. “Okay, yeah, you're out here with me tonight unless Miguel gets back up. You just keep pouring on the charm or shaking your goods or whatever you've been doing.”
“Okay! I'll like be careful and stuff!”
She got to work, doing her best to keep things running.
The night went by quickly. Much like her first ever shift, it was quite a rush. No breaks, no pause, but she was able to fall into a flow pretty quickly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2023, 03:18:35 pm »
By the end, she sat at the counter seats with her coworkers at the counter seats, counting up tips for the evening. It was quite a haul, all things considered. The other waitress was happily counting things out into piles.
Of course, the tips didn't mean a ton to Kimmy, since money was still essentially no object for her, but both Miguel and the waitress looked like they'd won the lottery.
Kimmy was happy too, having enjoyed this.
“That was like really nice and stuff. Thank you for like letting me be like in front too!”
“No, no, thank you!”, the other woman said, grinning ear to ear. “Just realized we never got properly introduced, by the way. I'm Meg.”
“Hi Meg! I'm Kimmy!”
Kimmy smiled cutely at her.
Meg was cute. Maybe on the average side, but clearly put effort into her looks, with carefully styled hair and well-crafted, subtle makeup.
“Nice to meet you”, she said, seeming to put on a genuine smile for the first time in the evening.
Once the money was divided and distributed, Kimmy remembered the business card and took it out.
“Uh, like, guys, one thing. Do you know what that thing is?”
Meg took it and looked it over. Her eyes narrow as she read over the information.
“Someone give this to you today?”
Kimmy nodded.
“Uh-huh. Is it good?”
Then she looked worried:
“Is it like bad?”
Meg showed it to Miguel, who read it over and gave a quiet laugh.
“Nah, you may have struck gold here, girl”, Meg answered. “Bit of a dick move on his part to try and poach someone from their workplace, but this could be a great way for you to move on up.”
“What does that like mean? Move where?”
She was looking increasingly nervous.
“Did I like screw up?”
Now Meg laughed as she started to piece together exactly who she was talking to.
“No, no. Girl, the guy is offering you a job. I don't know what your story is, but if you can see yourself working in a restaurant in the future, this could be big for you.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #607 on: January 30, 2023, 08:12:51 pm »
“I dunno. I was like just looking for a job cos my girl, Tonya, she like, you know, had trouble with money and I like had to like help out and stuff. So I like dunno. Cos she like fixed the money thing, like now, I think? Cos she's like all relaxed now.” Kimmy nodded. “But if you like think this is like a good idea and stuff, then I can like go and talk to that guy, no?”
She stopped for a moment and took a moment to think.
“Okay, so ... What exactly is your story? I had just assumed you were some college freshman looking for work, but now you're talking like money is no object ...”
Meg sighed. “Tell you what. I was gonna invite you out for a drink to celebrate the good night. You want to come on and maybe we can talk about it?”
Kimmy nodded happily.
“Like totally!”
She took the card again, nodded to Miguel and Josh and said:
“Thank you like for the advice and stuff. See you like soon!”
They both happily waved goodbye. Kimmy could see them talking amongst themselves as they headed out.
Then she turned back to Meg:
“What kind of like place did you like have in mind?”
“Not any one really. You picky? I know a quiet little place that I like to go.”
“Okay. I just like wanna be sure I'm like dressed for it and stuff.”
“Ha. Yeah, I should have guessed. You definitely seem like the fashion-conscious type”, Meg said as she looked over Kimmy’s highly modified uniform.
“But we just go here straight after work most of the time anyway. We can just go as-is if that's cool with you.”
“I like got my change of clothes and stuff with me.” She headed back inside. “I'll be like right back!”
When Kimmy came back out, she was wearing some skintight white jeans that showed off every bit of muscle on her uber-legs, as well as a pink crop top and a white hairband. Also, she had a big playboy-bunny-pendant resting between her boobs.
Oh, and of course, she was wearing four-inch heels.
“Better?”
Meg didn't even need a moment to take in Kimmy’s outfit before she broke out into a grin.
“You know, somehow I'm not surprised. I'd say you're gonna have to beat guys off with a stick, but uh ...” She gestured to the prominent biceps on Kimmy’s arms. “Something tells me that wouldn't be a problem. Come on, it's walking distance from here”, she said as she gestured down the street.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #608 on: February 01, 2023, 07:04:03 pm »
Kimmy took her arm and walked with Meg, swinging her hips and being her usual intense self.
Meg laughed a bit to herself as she began to walk in step with Kimmy, without the strutting or sashaying. “Man, you don't do anything halfway, do you?”
“I dunno. Is this like, not okay for you?”
“Nah, you're cool. Honestly, it's kinda great. I can see why you were such a hit with customers, aside from, you know, the obvious. Been a while since we've had someone as fun as you around here.”
Kimmy clapped her hands happily.
“Cool! I'm like so glad you all like like it. Cos I was like sooo unsure and now it like worked. That's like great, you know? I like tried really hard.”
“Yeah ... Heh, you know, I caught glimpses of you between shifts and ... honestly, I didn't think you were gonna cut it either. But honestly, you've blown any expectations away. You really know your shit.”
She led Kimmy to a small old-looking building that was fairly quiet. She opened the door and it was, in fact, a bar and not much more. It was mostly empty, but stylish, with lots of wood along the walls, floors and bar.
“So, uh ... What's up with you? You said this is your first job, but you cook like an old pro.”
“Uh, I like didn't like really learn it or anything, but I like cook all the meals for like Tonya and me since we like moved here cos I thought it'd be like a good idea. And cos of the bodybuilding, we like have like seven meals like a day, so I learned to like cook like fast and a lot and that's like what you do like in the diner and stuff, no?”
Kimmy watched her to find out what kind of drink she took.
“Jesus. So, like, you're a housewife that just kinda forced yourself to work on turbo mode, huh? That's one way to learn, I guess.”
Meg took a seat and gave the same sort of tired smile she'd been giving to Kimmy to the bartender before ordering a rum and coke.
Kimmy nodded and ordered the same:
“Uh, like kinda, yeah, I guess? I mean, Tonya's like in charge of like my dad's business now and I like gotta like do my part and stuff, no?”
She took a sip of the drink and nodded.
It was not bad. It was sweet, just not as much as Kimmy’s normal choices. The alcohol taste was also more obvious.
“That's like good. And you? Why do you like work at the diner?”
“Heh. Why do you think? Money, money, money. I'm trying to get into grad school and that ain't free. No offense intended, but you're lucky to be in the position you're in.”
“I like know. I mean, I like took a while to like get that, but now I like got it, cos it's like a thing you like don't see if you're like right in it. But I like also didn't like go to school much after the nuns. What are you like gonna learn at school?”
“Psych”, Meg said after taking a long sip of her drink. “Studying to be a psychiatrist or therapist in the future.”
“Cool. That's like for taking care of the crazy people, no? Like the killer guy from the movie I watched with Kiki once?”
“Well ... Hopefully not like that. I imagine it didn't end very well for the doctor. But yes, in essence. All about ... you know, helping people, doing good for them, you know?”
“That's like sooo nice! I gotta say, that's like a cool thing to do. Also, like in the movie, the doctor like tried to like figure everything out, but in the end, the killer guy like killed him. Yeah. No. Like, it was complicated, cos like I think the doctor was like the killer guy or like not. I dunno. It was like, a really hard movie.”
“Uh-huh.” Meg nodded quietly and stayed silent for a moment.
“So, what about you? What do you ... want, I suppose? Out of life? Have you thought at all about your future, or what you and this Tonya are going to do together?”
Kimmy blanked.
“I dunno. I'm like having fun with her cos we're like having like sooo much amazing sex and stuff and there's like all the guys and they like ...” She lowered her voice. “... fuck me like all together like a lot ...” She got louder again. “And I'm like kinda always, you know busy and stuff, with the training, and the cooking and the working, you know?”
Meg stayed silent again for a moment, and did an admirable job of holding her composure. “Wow. That ... I can definitely see the appeal of that lifestyle. And obviously that's been working really well so far for you, huh?”
“I dunno, I guess? I mean, I like kinda have been doing this since I like met Harper and she like really like showed me what's like cool, so yeah.”
“Mm-hmm. Right. So, this kind of leads into what we came here to talk about. Working out of home, taking care of Tonya, and having sex with people ... Does that give you everything you want? Or are you happier working or doing other things too?”
“I like to like sew? That's great fun. I like do most of my outfits now cos the shops don't usually do my size and Tonya's is even harder. So I like have to make it all. That's like a lot of work, cos like Tonya like got her boobs taken out and now I like had to like redo all her stuff. Yeah. But it's like gonna be Halloween and I'm like gonna make some cool costumes for us. I'm like thinking ... I could like be like, I dunno, maybe like a witch or something?”
Meg laughed almost inaudibly before sipping the rest of her drink.
“Yes, that sounds really fun. Especially if you have as much fun with the sewing as it sounds like you do. Do you do this sort of thing with her often?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #609 on: February 02, 2023, 04:56:23 pm »
“The sewing or like the costumes?”
“Either. Do you get enough time to do stuff you like? Does she treat you well?”
“Uh ... I like do, no? I mean, I like do the stuff like cos I want it, no? Cos I wouldn't like do it if I didn't. Cos then I wouldn't like do it right, I guess? Wanna like see the costumes we like had for that fancy party like at college?”
“Heh. Yeah, sure. Let's see it.”
Kimmy showed her the Big Barda and Power Girl picture.
“The girl like on the right, that's like me!”
Then she paused for a moment and added:
“And the other girl is like Tonya, you know?”
Meg looked at the picture quietly. “Dang. You two ... look like you complement each other very well.” She squinted like she was examining the picture thoroughly.
“You like know Tonya?”
“I know about her. I remember seeing her around campus this past year or so. She's kind of hard to miss. But no, I don't know her, exactly.”
“Cool! When she's like back, I'm gonna like get you to like you know meet her and stuff, cos you're like at the same school thing and stuff, no?”
“Oh! Sure, I guess. Always good to meet new people, right? But, uh, is she really that big?”
“Nah. She's like way bigger now. We like did a competition and she like really got into like shape and stuff.”
Kimmy showed her their pre-competition snap.
“Nice, huh?”
“Holy-“ Meg caught herself, pressing her hand to her mouth. “No offense, I thought you were the biggest person I'd ever seen, but she's even bigger.”
“Uh huh. She's like, you know, huge. And not only her muscles, if you like get it?”
Kimmy winked at her in the most clumsy way ever.
“Geez. You really don't hold anything back, do you?”, she said, blushing a bit.
“I ... suppose there's no harm in getting to know her. Whether you stick around at the diner or not, you seem like a good friend.”
“Like, thank you! You like too ... Uh, cos you were like asking ... Do you like do something when you're like not at the diner or at school?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #610 on: February 04, 2023, 08:57:19 am »
“I mean, most of what most people do, I guess. Honestly, I felt like my schedule was a little too jam-packed until I met you guys.”
She thought for a moment before responding. “I know this is gonna sound like a silly question, but you guys obviously go to the gym, yeah?”
“Like, kinda yes, but like no, cos we like got our own gym. It's like really like better for us cos the machines like at the other gym were like kinda, you know, sad? They were like too easy and the guys made them like all sweaty and disgusting and stuff.”
Kimmy thought about it for a bit:
“Wanna like see it?”
“Sure, I'd be down for that. But I was also hoping you'd be okay, with, like, being a gym buddy, maybe? I've been telling myself for ages that I'm going to start taking better care of my looks, but I never really got started with it. You know how it is ... Okay, maybe you don't exactly know, but I need a good kick in the ass.”
“Sure. Like ... What do you wanna like get like?”
“I don't really know. I hadn't put much thought into it beyond 'get in better shape.' And, you know, maybe learn how to pretty myself up a little bit, otherwise”, Meg said in spite of the obvious care she put into her subtle makeup.
She tentatively touched Kimmy’s forearm, testing its hardness with her fingernail. “I mean this look might be a bit ... extreme. But there's plenty of room between where I'm at and where you're at, right?”
“Like totally. If you like wanna, you can like come like to our place tomorrow and I can like give you like a first workout and you can try and stuff.”
“That would be amazing! Honestly, that's so kind of you. Should I bring anything, like for the workout, or just as a thank you?”
“I dunno. I guess I like got like some old outfit I had that you could like try, but you can like bring your own and stuff. Also, like maybe I'll get you like some good shoes. I can't like make them myself, but I can buy them for you.”

The next morning, Kimmy prepared everything religiously for their meeting. She had the food prepared, the gym set up, everything!
Now she sat there waiting for her to arrive.
Meg was there at exactly the time Kimmy had arranged for. She looked more stylish than Kimmy would have considered, given that she was happy to wear her work uniform out for drinks last night. She was sporting nice-looking color coordinated outfit with yoga pants and a tank top and had her chestnut hair up in a neat ponytail. She looked more like she was going out to the gym to show off than if she were going to a quiet, private workout session.
Kimmy welcomed her with a careful hug and said:
“It's like sooo nice you came! I like got everything ready, like already, and stuff, but I can like show you like around and stuff if you like wanna like do that first and stuff, no?”
“Oh! Yes, of course!” Meg looked eager, and happy, but was obviously a bit taken aback by the place. She seemed a bit enamored with it.
Kimmy led her around, showed her everything and even showed her the walk-in closet, which was even more overstuffed than ever.
Kimmy watched attentively if there was anything Meg wanted to try. She made a mental note of it.
Meg watched quietly, with rapt fascination, as Kimmy led her about the house. The big girl occasionally heard a quiet “Oooh” or “Whoa” as she laid eyes on the closet, or the shower, or the sheer deluxe quality of the place.
As Kimmy walked herthrough the closet, she reached out and examined a few of the fancier dresses, the kind that Kimmy wore when she went out to a nice restaurant or a more upscale club with Tonya.
“Wow. If you don't mind me saying, this is so much more than I expected”, Meg said as Kimmy headed back downstairs. “How do you even get your hands on all this?”
Kimmy blushed.
“Uh ... My dad like got me like that card thingie and I like just showed it and then they like gave it to me. Yeah.”
Then she thought for a moment, and added:
“Also, I like had to like kinda find the shops and stuff, but I like heard like about a lot of them like on the phone, you know?”
“Ah. I see.” Meg nodded along, her expression straightening out a bit again. “I really should have figured. But seriously, the place is a palace. Incredible.”
She then blinked as if she'd been snapped out of a dream. “Sorry, I ... I don't want to make you feel weird with my gushing or anything. You said you had 'everything' ready, what all exactly do you mean by everything?”
“No problem.” Kimmy looked totally neutral on this. She didn't get it, but she was not unhappy either. “Yeah, like, I got like the mats for stretching and for the core training and I like got you like a plan for like today and like food for the week if you like want it?”
“A week's worth of food, and a training plan? That's really too generous of you!”
“Nah, it's like, if it's like gotta do something, we like gotta do something? You know?”
“Sooo, you wanna like get started?”
“Ha. Clearly I was right with my first impression. No half measures from you. And yep, I am at your service. Let's get down to work!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #611 on: February 05, 2023, 12:13:50 pm »
Kimmy welcomed her with a careful hug and said:
“It's like sooo nice you came! I like got everything ready, like already, and stuff, but I can like show you like around and stuff if you like wanna like do that first and stuff, no?”
“Oh! Yes, of course!” Meg looked eager, and happy, but was obviously a bit taken aback by the place. She seemed a bit enamored with it.
Kimmy led her around, showed her everything and even showed her the walk-in closet, which was even more overstuffed than ever.
Kimmy watched attentively if there was anything Meg wanted to try. She made a mental note of it.
Meg watched quietly, with rapt fascination, as Kimmy led her about the house. The big girl occasionally heard a quiet “Oooh” or “Whoa” as she laid eyes on the closet, or the shower, or the sheer deluxe quality of the place.
As Kimmy walked herthrough the closet, she reached out and examined a few of the fancier dresses, the kind that Kimmy wore when she went out to a nice restaurant or a more upscale club with Tonya.
“Wow. If you don't mind me saying, this is so much more than I expected”, Meg said as Kimmy headed back downstairs. “How do you even get your hands on all this?”
Kimmy blushed.
“Uh ... My dad like got me like that card thingie and I like just showed it and then they like gave it to me. Yeah.”
Then she thought for a moment, and added:
“Also, I like had to like kinda find the shops and stuff, but I like heard like about a lot of them like on the phone, you know?”
“Ah. I see.” Meg nodded along, her expression straightening out a bit again. “I really should have figured. But seriously, the place is a palace. Incredible.”
She then blinked as if she'd been snapped out of a dream. “Sorry, I ... I don't want to make you feel weird with my gushing or anything. You said you had 'everything' ready, what all exactly do you mean by everything?”
“No problem.” Kimmy looked totally neutral on this. She didn't get it, but she was not unhappy either. “Yeah, like, I got like the mats for stretching and for the core training and I like got you like a plan for like today and like food for the week if you like want it?”
“A week's worth of food, and a training plan? That's really too generous of you!”
“Nah, it's like, if it's like gotta do something, we like gotta do something? You know?”
“Sooo, you wanna like get started?”
“Ha. Clearly I was right with my first impression. No half measures from you. And yep, I am at your service. Let's get down to work!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #612 on: February 06, 2023, 02:14:49 pm »
Kimmy started by getting her to warm up, stretch and limber up. At the same time, she tried to figure out how fit Meg actually was and how much strain she could put on her for the first time. She didn't want to overdo it and discourage her, but she also didn't want to bore her.
Also, Kimmy’s stretching routine was just the tiniest bit intimidating. After all, she easily folded herself into a human pretzel and twisted and bent her limbs in all kinds of weird directions.
Meg was off to a bit of a rough start. She definitely didn't have any actual practice with this. Aside from some okay legs, she was super thin and she was struggling to even touch her toes while sitting on the floor. But despite that, she was dedicated. She truly was trying her hardest already even in the warmup, even if her hardest wasn't anything impressive.
Kimmy didn't actually expect anything, so she was just doing her best to adjust her plan.
“You're like doing fine. Just like, you know, try it, and like see how it like feels, okay?”
“Yeah, don't worry, I'm here for this.”, she said as she bent forward again, trying to mirror Kimmy’s movements. “Don't worry, I know my limits, I know I'm not going to be able to keep up with what you can do. But anything you ask me to do, I'll try my best.”
Kimmy nodded and said:
“That's like so cool ... I'm sure you're like gonna be like fit in no time and stuff.”
Now that Kimmy was warmed up enough, she checked Meg to see if she was doing okay. Since everything was fine, she suggested some training for the core. That was always a good idea.
Meg already looks a tiny bit winded, but she was not hurt or anything. She took a deep breath and sat up, looking to Kimmy expectantly.
“All right”, she said with an awkward laugh. “What's next, coach?”
“Like ... you always gotta train your core. Cos you like are like standing, like on your feet, and it's like your core that like holds it like up. Like not the feet but like this part.” Kimmy showed her huge chest and broad shoulders. “So you like gotta train it and we're like gonna do like some simple stuff like together now.”
Then she showed Meg some stuff like planking, sideplanking and those twisty crunches. She did them too, but she used some extra weights to strap around her arms and legs to make it a little more interesting.
When Meg was done marvelling at how Kimmy’s upper body flared out from her midsection, she nodded and followed along with the bimbo’s movements. Not nearly to her level of grace, of course. Her planks were wobbly, she had to pause every so often, and she was red in the face after each set. But she didn't stop until Kimmy told her to.
“Wow ... You like did really well for the first time. Sooo ... wanna like try some exercises for like your legs and butt? Those like always make me like feel like a supergirl, you know? Cos like legs are like totally strong like for everybody. Cos you're like always walking on them, and stuff, you know?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #613 on: February 07, 2023, 06:34:58 pm »
“Yeah”, Meg said after a couple of panting breaths. “Honestly, if I had to pick one part of me that I wanted to prioritize, it'd probably be that. But, I'm sure that's no big stretch. Every girl wants a nice butt, right?”
“Like totally! Butts are like the boobs of the legs, no?”
Meg snickered and began to stand up. “You're not wrong!”
Kimmy decided to start with some squats. For Meg, no weights, just doing the movement correctly. The bimbo watched her intently and made sure she did it right. She didn't want her student to get hurt on her watch.
“You like gotta be like really careful and like go like doooown and then like uuuup ... Cool!”
Meg followed along with Kimmy, including the slowness of her movement. She groaned quietly with each rep, and before long she was worked up a real sweat.
“God, I can already tell I'm gonna be dead tomorrow.”
“Nah, tomorrow, you're like gonna be like fine. But like the day after, it's gonna be really really bad. Also, if you like wanna build like some muscle like quick, I can like give you a massage, that'd like make it like even badder, you know?”
“Uh?” Meg looked confused for a moment, as if doing mental math in her head.
“I mean, I guess it makes sense to get results faster ... And it's not like I'm going to get as big as you on accident, right?”, Meg said with a laugh.
“Nah. You like need a lot of stuff like to get like as big as me. Like a lot. But like just for like now, it's like gonna be like a thing, you know?”
As they finished the workout, Kimmy directed Meg to the massage bed and helped her onto it. Then she remembered and said:
“Like, uh, could you take your clothes off? Like for the massage?”
“Uh ... Heh. Getting intimate with each other awful fast, huh?”, Meg said, again, giving a soft, awkward laugh. “But, uh ... Guess there's no reason to be worried, right?” She slipped off her yoga pants, leaving her in a plain pair of pale pink panties. She looked down to the floor and began to climb onto the massage table.
Kimmy got to work and she really tried to not overdo it. Still, it was a professional, muscle-building massage and it was not the most comfortable thing to go through. She finished it off with something nice though and added a relaxing part in the end.
As Kimmy worked, she asked:
“How does it like feel? Is it like okay?”
Meg groaned throughout the experience, but it never got to the point where she sounded like she was in genuine pain. Kimmy was definitely working her over, and she could see Meg physically relax as she went through the more relaxing, soothing rubdown.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #614 on: February 08, 2023, 04:19:34 pm »
“Geez. You weren't kidding about the being intense”, she said. “Did you go through all this yourself?”
“Like sure. Tonya like did like a lot of this for me at the start and I like also had like a masseur and stuff. It's really hard, but you like get used to it and stuff.”
Kimmy continued, then asked:
“Is it like something you like would like to like try?”
“What, to keep up doing this, with the massage?” Meg sighed as she stretched out on the table. “Maybe? Actually, yeah. Like, you've got to have a good amount of muscle to have shapely legs and a big round butt, yeah? Along with ... you know, being shapely everywhere else. I'll take any way to get their faster, honestly!”
“Seriously? Cos there's like more stuff we can do to get you like muscly and strong.”
“Yeah?”, she asked as she sat up. “Um ... Honestly, I still need to think about what my goals are. But, hypothetically, if I did want to get big, or strong, what kind of stuff would you be talking about?”
“Like, first you like gotta be like really good with the training and the resting and the food. I can like make the best food for you, but you like gotta eat a lot of it. Like a lot a lot. Then there's like also a ton of stuff, like superments and hormonds and roids. But that's like a thing you like gotta be like really careful with. I like get all my stuff like tested from my doctor and he like says how much I can like use and when so I like stay healthy and stuff.”
“Oh, Jesus”, Meg said as Kimmy wrapped up. “Man. I'd never even considered anything like that. That's a little ... much, maybe? Why don't we do this one step at a time? I'll be honest, I got in this to get shaplier, and if I can get stronger while I do it ... Honestly, that sounds pretty awesome. But, uh ... let's start off with the simple stuff.”
“Cool. Sooo ... Why don't you like get like a shower and relax and I finish like my thing. Then we can like talk or like do something and stuff?”
“Actually ... Before I shower off, do you mind if I just watch you for a little bit? This might sound weird, but ... honestly, I'm kind of curious how strong you are, given that you're, well, enormous.”
“Sure!”
Kimmy clapped her hands eagerly, then she started her routine. Motivated by the audience, she really pushed herself and the amount of weight she moved was intimidating. She did grunt and sweat a lot and just showed off her power and the look of her muscles. She had to admit, she was a little proud of herself there.
Meg watched in awe as the bimbo moved through the different lifts in her routine. Her eyes bounced back and forth between Kimmy’s spectacular form and the massive amount of weights she was putting up, clearly more than a little overwhelmed with the situation.
“Whoa ... That ... That's actually unreal.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View