Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:44:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385807 times)

Offline JacMarn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Introduction
« Reply #1050 on: May 21, 2022, 07:13:02 am »
Hi I’m Jake and I love strong women.  I live in California.  I’m interested in anything to do with buff sexy ladies.  Thanks

Forum Saradas

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #1051 on: May 30, 2022, 05:05:27 pm »
Hey everyone! Love that there is a community here for this! Going by GD in this forum - 28 from NYC. A bit about my experience - I think like most, I started with some familiar names - your Angela Salvagnos and Brandi Maes if you will. But it was pretty tame in the beginning. Slowly I started Googling more and more names until I found myself obsessing over biceps. I LOVE big arms - I think Lenka's were my gateway! HerBiceps ended up taking me down a rabbit hole and now I'm in it for good!

I'm still new to all this so forgive me if I ask a few questions - will try to be as active as possible and contribute my share and if any women that recently caught my eye - for example, Katelyn Winkler...WOW!!! I hope she does a LOT more!

Anyways - love big biceps, love the women of this world, excited to be a part of all this, and can't wait to meet some likeminded folks on here. Cheers to the women lifting the big weights!

Offline Muscleguy1975

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1052 on: June 04, 2022, 09:09:37 pm »
Hi there, I'm Guy, and have been a female muscle fan ever since I can remember. When I was a kid (80's) there wasn't a lot out there on female bodybuilders; you might catch one on a film, or some commercial ( I still remember one where this girl had a brillo pad and polished a pan so much she gets a massive bicep). How things have changed, and I am very glad to be part of it.

Offline JimmyV123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1053 on: June 20, 2022, 07:36:23 pm »
Hi. My name is Jimmy. I have been an fbb admirer for a while now and just recently heard of this site. I have an account on a similar site but wanted to check this out too. I'm into female demonstrations of strength and muscle worship. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

Offline cdog456

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Introducing Myself - New to the Forum
« Reply #1054 on: June 20, 2022, 08:50:24 pm »
Wassup ya’ll I’m Collin and I live in Memphis Tennessee.

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1055 on: July 09, 2022, 01:51:41 pm »
Hi. My name is Jimmy. I have been an fbb admirer for a while now and just recently heard of this site. I have an account on a similar site but wanted to check this out too. I'm into female demonstrations of strength and muscle worship. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.
'

Nice to meet you Jimmy. Yes this site has a lot to offer when it comes to all things related to FFB

Offline davidmcp789

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Gorilla overhead press
« Reply #1056 on: July 24, 2022, 09:19:20 am »
Alright guys, I’ve just joined and thought about a great idea for a forum. Could we create a specific gorilla overhead press forum? Not lift and carry, genuine gorilla press woman’s arms fully extended and man lifted without any help or balanced on her head. The way Chyna pressed Eddie Guerrero. Also females like Amber De Luca, Lora Ottenad, Maria Manic, Beth Phoenix. Females who overhead pressed/press guys the correct way, not just shoulder lift or easier lifts that weaker can do.  That would be awesome. Pics and videos, the rarer the better as I’ve seen nearly all the ones on google search. I think it would be a belter of a forum.

Offline davidmcp789

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Gorilla overhead press
« Reply #1057 on: July 26, 2022, 11:59:22 am »
I don’t know how to post pics but it appears no one is interested anyway which is a shame.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #1058 on: July 27, 2022, 12:50:12 am »
Alright guys, I’ve just joined and thought about a great idea for a forum. Could we create a specific gorilla overhead press forum? Not lift and carry, genuine gorilla press woman’s arms fully extended and man lifted without any help or balanced on her head. The way Chyna pressed Eddie Guerrero. Also females like Amber De Luca, Lora Ottenad, Maria Manic, Beth Phoenix. Females who overhead pressed/press guys the correct way, not just shoulder lift or easier lifts that weaker can do.  That would be awesome. Pics and videos, the rarer the better as I’ve seen nearly all the ones on google search. I think it would be a belter of a forum.

Maybe a good idea. Why don't you start posting some content? Then maybe moderators may create a new section dedicated on gorilla overhead press.

I don’t know how to post pics but it appears no one is interested anyway which is a shame.

There're easy to follow tutorials posted as stickies in all sections where you post pictures.

Quick Tutorial For Posting Images
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=872234.0
I Saradas

Offline jt1978

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1059 on: August 01, 2022, 06:47:12 pm »
Sounds like a good idea to collect some examples of these together. Sure there would be interest!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline davidmcp789

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1060 on: August 02, 2022, 02:16:26 pm »
Well let’s get it going troops 🕺

Offline bicepsual

• Activity:
    0%
Returning member
« Reply #1061 on: September 18, 2022, 09:19:13 am »
Hi, I'm Bicepsual,
An Israeli Sthenoglangiac and somewhat of a muscle artist.
I recently came to find some old discs with both art and pictures from the days of yore (early 2000s)

I hope I'll upload them to the correct forums. please don't be mad if I don't.

Hope you'll enjoy this treasure trove as much as I did.

Cheers!

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #1062 on: September 24, 2022, 02:20:41 pm »
Hi. New to the site. 35 and from the UK. Wondered if many others on here from the UK. Big fan of Louise Plumb.

Offline zymmak

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1063 on: September 24, 2022, 06:56:57 pm »
Hi everyone! Finally I'm here after realizing Saradas as one of the best sites related to FBB. Going to check the threads and then probably post some nice pics and vids from my collection(if there are no such ones here). Hope you like them. Cheers!

Offline Mathwrestler

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
New to the site
« Reply #1064 on: October 07, 2022, 02:45:56 pm »
Hello, I'm Mathwrestler.

I thought it would be a good idead to introduce myself so here I am. I'm not especially a fan of female bodybuilders, although i appreciate them too. I'm mostly into mixed/female wrestling, and I found this forum which could be a good place to find some interesting topics, since my world and yours are kinda intertwined.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View