Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572605 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:19:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  Quadra Blu [Lyman Dally] featured in Max Rep COMIX *MD magazine*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quadra Blu [Lyman Dally] featured in Max Rep COMIX *MD magazine*  (Read 20840 times)

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Quadra Blu [Lyman Dally] featured in Max Rep COMIX *MD magazine*
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2022, 04:41:54 am »
Came across this page of Max Rep Comic after a long time. Sharing it with everyone:

Forum Saradas

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2022, 11:34:45 pm »
@pramitsen2008 Keepin' it alive! TY!   :woot:  K=2297!
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2022, 11:30:31 am »

Offline Lyman Dally

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
QUADRA-BLU ART FOR SALE
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2022, 07:04:47 pm »
Hey guyz. I'm happy to see there has been some recent discussions concerning QUADRA-BLU from my "Steroids n' Asteroids" online comic that was running up until 2013. I appreciate that it hasn't been totally forgotten. I also want to thank whomever it was that assembled all the episodes onto one format. I was too lazy to do that. As you may surmise, the comic wasn't getting me what I needed, and I apologize to those of you who were enjoying the strip. To that end I am offering the ENTIRE collection of original art created for the online comic for sale. I do hope it's appropriate to do so on here. LMK if there is any interest.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
Re: QUADRA-BLU ART FOR SALE
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2022, 12:54:25 pm »
Hey guyz. I'm happy to see there has been some recent discussions concerning QUADRA-BLU from my "Steroids n' Asteroids" online comic that was running up until 2013. I appreciate that it hasn't been totally forgotten. I also want to thank whomever it was that assembled all the episodes onto one format. I was too lazy to do that. As you may surmise, the comic wasn't getting me what I needed, and I apologize to those of you who were enjoying the strip. To that end I am offering the ENTIRE collection of original art created for the online comic for sale. I do hope it's appropriate to do so on here. LMK if there is any interest.
greetings,  Mr. Dally . Glad to see you on this forum

Offline Lyman Dally

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 06:02:28 pm »
Thank you Pramit. I would like to show photos of some of the original art, but am having trouble doing so.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2022, 06:26:51 am »
Thank you Pramit. I would like to show photos of some of the original art, but am having trouble doing so.

Dear Mr. Dally,

Please click on link below for image posting tutorial:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=872253.0

Offline bicepsual

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2022, 05:51:43 am »

Dear talended mr. Dally,
I'm less interested about original art of steroids and asteroids but very interested in the max repp comcis. I've been trying to find the series and even bought the two issues on ebay. Unfortunately one of them didn't even have quadra in it. Is there a way to buy a pdf of the entire series. and the anatomic art guide you sold in the past?

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2022, 03:43:50 am »
does anyone know where one could probably read the Max Rep & Quadra Blu series that appeared in the muscular development magazines? cant seem to find them on internet

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2022, 12:17:14 am »
Here's something rare, it's an illustration from a 1988 issue of WPW, that from the art style and what I can see of the signature, I'm pretty sure was drawn by Mr. Dally.  Maybe if he stops by again, he can confirm?

Also, if anyone wasn't aware, a lot of his art has been featured in mightyfemalemusclecomix more recently.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2022, 02:35:21 am »
Its really difficult to find the old Quadra Blu & Max Rep comics from Muscular Development magazine. Missed such an exciting lineup of a comic strip from the creator himself.

Offline Lyman Dally

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2022, 06:23:07 pm »
Hi Quadra-Blu fans. First, I appreciate the attention she still gets, and I do apologize for really dropping my interest in continuing the series. Online cartoons are a labor of love but not profitable. To that end I'm interested in selling the original art as a collection. I do have to post photos of some of the art. There is a lot. One person here has expressed interest and I would like to discuss that with them further. A Forum Sadaris member can supply my direct contact info for them.

Someone also (could be the same person) was interested in the art collection of MAX REP pages that were published primarily in Muscular Development magazine between 1989 and 1998. I have all of those too.

Another person inquired here about PDF's of the first (and only) MAX REP b/w comic books I self-published. I have a few copies left of each, but won't be doing any pdfs. True, Quadra appears as a late-entry cameo at the end of book #1, but that's it. Both books were distributed by Diamond Distributors, but sales were so abysmal I didn't bother doing book #3.

As a brief history, when bb magazines folded there was no where to feature Max and Quadra. Some Quadra-Blu fans wanted her back (not w' Max) so I undertook creating the "Steroids n' Asteroids" online series from 2011-2013. All of the art I have from that is in the main collection. As to what was published in MD over the years is another collection, including the original art for the cover and fold out, really nice airbrush art (not digital!)

I don't know if any of this is of interest. I do thank those on here who have taken the trouble to amass the full set of Quadra-Blu online episodes. I never would'ave taken the time. And yes, that late-80's b/w poster w' the girl flexing, I did that thru' Muscle Training Illustrated; my first muscle magazine client.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2022, 08:33:25 pm »
Hello Lyman...hope all is well!

Yep, loved the Quadra-blu stuff...even had you commission me into the story a few years back...thanks again...lol

Not sure where you'll be posting art for sale but am also interested...cheers :cool2:

jim
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Lyman Dally

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2022, 07:26:57 pm »
Hi Jim! So great to reacquaint with you on here! I do remember putting you in the early "Quadra and the baguette" episode. I think I still have your reference shots printed out in the collection, tho' not sure if I should include those if I'm not selling the art to you! Hope you are doing well! I will get around to posting photos of the art after I scan some of it for a possible "sketchbook" collection project.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2022, 03:19:41 am »
Sounds great!

Looking forward to it :)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  Quadra Blu [Lyman Dally] featured in Max Rep COMIX *MD magazine*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View