Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575380 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:07:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?  (Read 31572 times)

Offline bombshel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2023, 03:21:44 pm »
I’ll play.  I like lean, ripped contest level conditioned women.  My fantasy is to be able to be backstage at one of the big competitions with all the big name names and favorites, but I would be able to go around the room touch and feel all the women as they prepped and posed.  I’d be able to take off their posing suit tops and bottoms as they flexed and posed and I could run my hands everywhere.  Oh to be surrounded by so much muscle, at its peak condition and to be able to experience it is my dream.  The dream reaches its conclusion when one of my favorites finishes me by riding me, while another is next to me posing and flexing with my hands on her.  Can we make this happen lol?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline menases

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I like intoxicating stories...to switch off...
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2023, 08:04:20 pm »
I think to be a (Bad?) Master of a Genie is a good start…

The possibilities would be unlimited... :)

Offline Jaybee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2023, 03:12:50 pm »
To hookup with Cory Everson when she was doing the Bodyshaping and Gotta Sweat shows.  She was at her all time hottest and I have not seen many women that attain that level of physical, mental and spiritual beauty.  She was just magnetic, charismatic and so attractive.  All time hotness.

There's one frontal scene in 'Double Impact' (1990) showing her stomping downstairs with her bare quads firing wildly, wowza it is seriously sexy:)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2023, 09:27:48 pm »
Back in the 90s there was a character in the Superman comics that was a shapeshifter and could take on the form of almost anyone. Most of the time she was in the form of Supergirl with all of her powers. But in my world, she would not experience pain when she transforms. She would also have super strength even if she is in the form of a "normal" looking woman. In my fantasy I would have her for my girlfriend/wife. She would be crazy devoted in love with me but still her own person (no dom/sub stuff). She would have no problem going along with any muscle fantasy I have; in fact, she would enjoy them just as much as I do. We would surf the internet looking at fit/muscle women and she would be just as likely as I am to see someone she likes. "Ooooo look at her biceps/quads/back. I want to be her while we are having sex tonight. Or this morning or this afternoon. But I want to be 6'1, (or 5'3) is that ok with you?" Sometimes she would want a body like Rachel McLish and other times she would want to be Nataliya Kuznetsova. But she would always prefer to be on the taller side. Taller than me. So she could have the body of Ripped Riley (for example) or look exactly like her but be 6'3.  She also has to have a genius level intellect but still be relatable to me and others. And since she is so smart, she would have done something important like find a cure for cancer (and AIDS too, sure why not?) And we would live off the proceeds of all the good work she has done.  And a financial genius too in which case, all of our time would be ours to do what we want and go where we want, when we want. Also, she would have the ability to separate into more than one person (something the comic character could not do). Just in case I want to try out a threesome fantasy. Not likely, but always nice to have that option. And each body would be able to be a different person. (Ripped Riely and Andrea Shaw anybody?) At night, when we go to sleep, (in a special bed that could accommodate her being 8 feet tall if she wants) she would be bigger and taller than me so that I can fall asleep with her big arms wrapped around me. Then other nights she would be smaller (but still muscular) so I can hold her close, and she would fall asleep in my arms. That is if she even needed to sleep.  I have not thought that deeply about it yet. ::::smirk::::
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2023, 02:37:31 am »
Probably not realistic, but--being intimate with an FBB (tall, medium or short) who would let me do whatever I wanted. Hulking, and vascular are key words to me. Sucking on her thick juicy clit, and having her flex for me, and ejaculating on every single part of her body. Also confidence is always attractive. Not arrogance, but an FBB who is proud of their muscles, and will show them off, especially to me.

A romantic relationship with an FBB would be a fantasy for me.
Not far off from what I would say

She would work if she has some good boxing skills. It is hard to tell from watching her insta. She'd be fun to watch take my girlfriend out.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View