Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573888 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:00:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1073517 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #3225 on: September 13, 2022, 02:57:27 pm »
Jasper Reed - New Life Under Jasper's Feet

You told your girlfriend you were gonna head over to her house a little early before she got off work to hang out a bit and unwind. Once you arrive you find her step-sis Jasper hanging out on the couch gaming. You've always found Jasper hotter than your gf, she always wears the cutest outfits and sneakers on her feet. The same feet you've always fantasized about seeing in person, but it seems she always has footwear on around you or socks. As you enter, she's geeking out ignoring you. She has a solid following on her streaming page and cares little for you, she actually despises you secretly as she knows you are a little pervert and doesn't get why her step-sis can't see that. You can't help but stare at her shoes as she tells you to leave her alone. You are frozen in place as you can't stop staring, now she gets mad and points her control pad at you, a flash disorientates you as you slowly start shrinking down smaller and smaller. She grins as she picks you up and starts telling you how fucked you are now! She's knwon all along that you are a sneaky foot perve and she's gonna give you want you've always wanted, but not in the way you'd like it! She commands you to start licking the bottoms of her dirty adidas superstars. Each grain is like a huge meal for your tiny body. She takes off her shoes and has you do the same to her massive thick bare feet. The smell is pungent as she had no socks on. You wince as you try your best to keep her happy. SHe is bored of commanding you around and decides to keep streaming on her game, but she will tape you to her foot in the meantime. After a while her phone rings, it's your gf! Jasper casually tells her she hasn't seen you, and that you probably went out without her. The two girls discuss heading the the bar instead and finding some new men!

Dread pours over you as you realize she's about to wear you on her sole as she slips on her shoes  and leaves to go dancing with her step-sis.

The next morning she comes back home, still feeling the effects of the partying, she giggles as she pulls off her shoe and pulls her foot up to her face. EWWW! The smell is overwhelming! She cackles in delight as she notices you are still alive and still stuck on her sole. Her demeanor changes as she pulls you off her foot and purposely drops you on the floor. She stands up towering over your tiny body! She raises her huge foot over you. Since you were able to withstand a whole night of her dancing on you, she is interested in seeing just how much you can handle. She slowly smashes her sole on your over and over again. Grinding it into your body. She is impressed, she didn't realize shrinking you would make you so hardy. Maybe she will keep you around for good, and you can just live in her shoe!

Size: 1430 Mb
Time: 00:25:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/65e94d4583a4d/4171GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #3225 on: September 13, 2022, 02:57:27 pm »

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3226 on: September 17, 2022, 08:32:03 am »
Mikayla Miles - Giantess View of My longtoes and bigfeet

Size: 72,7 Mb
Time: 00:01:38

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/92515569a8652/4175GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3227 on: September 20, 2022, 12:49:19 pm »
Kim Chi - Giantess Face Sitting!

Size: 251 Mb
Time: 00:07:01

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/09c4dc766a8fb/4178GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3228 on: September 20, 2022, 06:04:24 pm »
Goddess Nova - A Tiny Breakfast Treat

Size: 551 Mb
Time: 00:12:00

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2207d15ae0ab5/4179GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3229 on: September 21, 2022, 07:34:06 pm »
Giantess Dummy Humilition

A business meeting with a giantess takes an embarassing but arousing turn when she pitches her new idea to you: dummies (pacifiers) for tiny people like you. When you express distaste, she bets she can make you beg for it. Belittling you until you break under her gentle reassurance that everything would be so much better for you if you were to become her good boy and suck your dummy, giving her control of everything.

Size: 1190 Mb
Time: 00:16:32

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/167fb8ff8623b/4181GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3230 on: September 22, 2022, 06:58:44 pm »
Sexy goth cannibal shrinks and eats you

Vesper is so sick of the male species. But you particularly have been pissing her off. You keep staring at her amazing ass, and she is tired of feeling like a piece of meat. So for once, after she catches you gawking at her she’s going to flip the scenario, and your going to be the piece of meat. Yes, that’s right she’s going to shrink you down to a little mini man and she’s going to “crunch” you limb by limb. She’s not sure how you will taste, but to Vesper it’s completely worth it. It’s time you pay for your indecency towards women, and she’s going to make an example out of you. She tells you that you will feel everything and then she will see you in the toilet, discarded like a piece of trash from her body. Bye Bye Loser. Enjoy her stomach acids too.

Size: 361 Mb
Time: 00:06:10

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/943566a8e5e1a/4182GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3231 on: September 23, 2022, 02:48:04 pm »
Kylie Star - In The Palm Of My Hand

It’s time to relax, give in and allow me to take you down...down to size that is Smiley In this POV scenario you can experience the blissful tingles of excitement as I gently cast my spell with ASMR and make you small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. This was a custom clip in which the name “David” is used. Custom Request: Wardrobe Request: White blouse with black neck choker; knee length, black business skirt; with sheer, black nylons and black pumps; and dark red finger-nail polish. SCENARIO: (From my POV) I (David) arrive at your office for my regular session. You are my Dominant who has been helping me overcome my control issues by having me imagine I'm small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Now, you think it's time for me to actually BE in the palm of your hand. Noticing my skepticism, you walk over to me and whisper how you want to prove to me this will work. You have magical powers and can shrink me till I fit in the palm of your hand. Then using the power of your soft, gentle (ASMR) voice and magical hand gestures, you shrink me till I'm about doll size. Slowly, you crouch down and reach for me with your hand, slowly encircling my waist with your fingers and thumb and lift me up to your face. You giggle as I gently squirm. After discussing how I feel, while still gripping my waist, you shrink me more till I'm about 6" and can lay/fit on the palm of your hand. You admire me there and explain to me this has always been your plan, all of the past Dom-sub sessions have simply been excuses to shrink me and hold me in the palm of your hand. You plan on keeping me shrunk as your little toy. For now, though, you're going to keep me in your skirt pocket till you want to take me out and play with me. Please use soft speaking/whispering, and gentle tones and slow hand gestures throughout. Customer reaction: “Thank you, knocked it out of the park and nailed it! Great work!”

Size: 246 Mb
Time: 00:15:49

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d0f0fbb7cb9bc/4183GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3232 on: September 24, 2022, 08:51:22 am »
Goddess Holly - Holly's Eager Butt Boy

Goddess Holly loves that she has a never ending supply of men who are willing to shrink themselves for her.  The shrunken volunteers are basically slaves who are used however Holly wants, often they receive a staring role as the victim in her videos.  "For today's video," Holly starts to explain as she snatches you up, "you get to be my butt boy!"  She holds you behind her as she walks up the stairs so you can ogle her heavenly, 38" booty as she sings about stuffing you deep between her cheeks. Holly's plans for you are simple, she's going to get her questing on, get some phat lewts, and level up.  You meanwhile, are going to stay buried deep in her ass crack, squirming from an extreme mix of excitement and desperation all night.  You know it will be hard to breathe, you know you may not survive, you even know her ass will eventually swallow you completely, but you still walk towards it.  Holly treats you to some great views of her rear end and playful squishes as she gets logged into her character.  "You're gonna have to be in there deeper than that while we play," she says, bouncing her ass on top of you a few times.  She places you on the back of her thighs at first as she gets started.  She feels you slip and fall into the crack between her thighs as you try to make your way closer to her glorious cheeks.  "Well somebody's eager, "she says as she looks back at you.  "Well I'll stuff you in there if you want."  Holly pauses the game and causually reaches back and grabs you in her hand.  "Bye butt boy!"  The view switches to 3rd person as she spreads her cheeks and slides your tiny body inside her thong.  She smushes her cheeks together and jiggles her ass, but she doesn't think you're buried enough.  She pushes you in deeper and squeezes her thighs together; bringing her massive, soft ass cheeks together around you and sealing you inside her crack.  Get comfortable in there, its going to be a long night and Goddess Holly won't be letting you out... ever!

Size: 547 Mb
Time: 00:10:02

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/55bafa05c01f7/4184GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3233 on: September 25, 2022, 06:00:31 pm »
Aimee Chu - Ginormous Asian Babysitter

Size: 217 Mb
Time: 00:17:25
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2b1c6e82a33e5/4185GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3234 on: September 26, 2022, 07:55:32 pm »
 :wob:
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3235 on: September 27, 2022, 04:21:59 pm »
For my giantess fans I got ya

Size: 217 Mb
Time: 00:05:21

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7dcdbdd3ceb63/4188GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3236 on: September 29, 2022, 06:18:41 pm »
Elizas - Shrunken Tinder Date

Size: 751 Mb
Time: 00:05:05
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/abbcae40ffcec/4190GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3237 on: October 01, 2022, 09:17:38 am »
Misty Meaner - Cum & Shrink

Misty has a secret power that no one believes, but it’s true! It’s within her genetics. Whenever someone hooks up with her, and cums inside of her; they slowly begin to shrink in size! There’s something magical about her body, especially her mouth. It’s why the two of you shouldn’t do anything together because once you’re shrunken there’s no way for her to bring you back to a normal size! You insist that she’s full of it and she just shrugs, telling you okay, if you say so! Misty first get’s you hard with stroking you with her hand, before leaning in to take you into her mouth. You don't last long at ALL. Her mouth just feels too good on you. You cum inside of it and begin slowly shrinking down to the floor. Once you’re small Misty can’t help but laugh. She warned you about what would happen! She then brings you face level and says now it’s her turn to have fun until she no longer has any use for you. And you end up deep inside of her.

Size: 750 Mb
Time: 00:12:19

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f776cd4036077/4192GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3238 on: October 01, 2022, 05:48:43 pm »
Pink Foxx - Giantess Smashes with Flip Flops & Feet

I see you down there and I decide that I want to smash you with my the bottom of my flip flips. Then I decide that I need to smash you with my stinky bare feet.

Size: 170 Mb
Time: 00:20:15
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/796d1274c9a7c/4193GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3239 on: October 02, 2022, 08:30:08 am »
Miss Amina Rose - A Failed Experiment

I've been working on new shrinking technology for my physics class and have successfully been able to shrink and regrow inanimate objects, but need to test it on a human being. That's where you come in. After I've successfully shrunken you down to an inch tall and conducted a few simple tests, I try to regrow you and quickly realize the device isn't working. While I tamper with it, I tease you about making yourself useful by rubbing my feet and hinting at the other things you could do for me if you want me to care about growing you back to normal size. When I finally figure out what's wrong, you realize you'll live the rest of your life an inch tall, and those fantasies I teased you about seem to become your new reality: in order to keep you safe in your shrunken state, you'll have to serve me however I please... or risk being trampled.

Size: 657 Mb
Time: 00:14:48

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/25dfaad581abc/4194GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View