Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579725 Posts in 73843 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 07:52:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: The Ideal Girlfriend?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: The Ideal Girlfriend?  (Read 7597 times)

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#DISCUSSION: The Ideal Girlfriend?
« on: March 29, 2016, 06:23:23 am »
Please share what you would hope for in a girlfriend, personality as well as physique. I guess there's a spectrum of fantasy to reality, I'll describe one candidate that is almost fantasy but is just in the realm of possibility...

Physically my ideal GF would be insanely muscular about 6'10", and about 500lbs, insanely ripped ,nobody fat, normal doorways , cars etc are a problem for but she manages. She is quite well off, so she built a house that accomodates her massive size, as well as a modified car, altho because she is an exercise fanatic she prefers to use her own muscles to get around.

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The ideal girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 04:02:20 pm »
Hmm,  I suppose I'm a lot more realistic about this =)

For me, I'd like her have muscle-building aspirations so I can witness some first-hand FMG, intelligent, ambitious, interested  in properly raising a family, and most importantly - truly loves me and is loyal.  Height doesn't really matter too much.

Maybe that is actually unrealistic after all ;)
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:28:33 pm »
I would hop on the MM band wagon and say all of that, but with superhuman strength, and a love to show it off. Muscles could be anywhere from gymnast size to a Mr. Shhh style monstrosity. Height-wise, I'd love it if she was 5'5 and under, I'm not a fan of women that are taller than average. The shorter she is, I figure, the more her muscles and strength would stand out. But she would be loving, protective, rich, generous, and incredibly smart too. 3 PHDs by the time she's 25, a CEO in a global energy giant that she created with her own two hands. And maybe... a superheroine at night. :P Or she could just be strong enough to carry me around in whatever ways she wants and we could have a nice long life of me worshiping her strength and beautiful body.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 07:55:12 pm »
Kind and caring, but sexually fierce.
Dirty sense of humour under an elegant demeanour.
Giggly in private.
Taller than me and bigger and more muscular - basically dwarfing the biggest male bodybuilders. Well over six feet tall.
Ripped.
Succulent labia and small, crazily separated implants.
Vocal.
High sex drive.
A thick clit.
A hugely thick chest.
Intelligent, if pleasantly understanding of others.
Fascinated by herself, aroused by herself, keen to share her lusts.
Mischievious.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 04:52:23 am »
Tall and curvy with muscles. All natural with big boob's and a big ass. Smart, kind and sexy with a protective, yet secretly sadistic nature. She would torture anyone who would do me harm. She would be smart and rich and let me lay in her arms as she rocked me.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 01:41:00 pm »
Kind and caring, but sexually fierce.
Dirty sense of humour under an elegant demeanour.
Giggly in private.
Taller than me and bigger and more muscular - basically dwarfing the biggest male bodybuilders. Well over six feet tall.
Ripped.
Succulent labia and small, crazily separated implants.
Vocal.
High sex drive.
A thick clit.
A hugely thick chest.
Intelligent, if pleasantly understanding of others.
Fascinated by herself, aroused by herself, keen to share her lusts.
Mischievious.

This, almost to a T. No implants though.

She'd be the most massively muscled, strongest woman on the planet, over six and a half feet tall, and 350 pounds of solid muscle. She works hard and plays hard. She loves the disparity in our physiques and spends time fawning over my slighter build as I worship her bulging muscles. She loves the attention her build gives her and she finds it sexually exciting displaying her physique to others, which I reap the benefits.

She's just massive. Towering over me, dwarfing me completely. Bullnecked. Broad shouldered. Her biceps are bigger around than my thigh. Unflexed they're nearly twice the size of mine when flexed. Her thigh is as big as my chest. Her chest is astoundingly muscular. No breast tissue, pure muscle, with thick puffy, sensitive nipples. Her upper and lower body are perfectly proportional. She works every muscle group with the same focus and intensity. There is no weak point at all on her body. She's ripped, but not contest shape, letting a small amount of bodyfat smooth her physique out some but with veins and separation evident without flexing. Her skin is flawless, smooth, creamy and hairless. She takes great care in her appearance, never allowing an unsightly blemish mar her beauty. She looks like she couldve modeled had she not devoted herself to reaching the pinnacle of human muscular development. Her jawline is thicker and more muscular than the average woman, but still feminine.

She's frighteningly smart, fearsomely witty, pleasantly cheerful, got a odd, playful sense of humor with a fondness for wordplay, throws out obscure pop culture references to see if anyone even gets them, is kind, sensitive to the needs of others, and despises bullies in all shapes and forms. She's honest one hundred percent of the time, never mincing words, but knows when to hold her peace. She's brimming with easy, heroic confidence, never selfdoubting, but cherishes and values the support of others. She never comes across as arrogant though she has every right to be. Though she demands perfection in herself, she never expects it out of others. Her presence is inspiring and powerful, she's a hero to many, and a friend to all.

She despises violence in all forms. Whenever it rears its head, she chooses diplomacy first, and only after all other options fail does she resort to it. She's well capable of seriously hurting or even killing a man with her bare hands, mastering the art of self defence, but in the few fights she's been in, the only injury anyone fool enough to attack her had sustained was to their pride. The fight is always over before it began, before her assailant knew what hit them. Though she knows where to strike to inflict maximum damage, she more prefers judo or aikido, using the opponents momentum against them even though she's considerably stronger than everyone. She could easily manhandle and break even the strongest men with no effort, but she exhibits perfect selfcontrol at all times. She never loses her temper, and keeps a clear head in all situations, but heaven help the fool who dares hurt anyone she cares about...

With me, she's lovingly dominant, ruling me benevolently and enjoying my company. She never bullies me or intimidates me. I'm just naturally drawn into a submissive role by her force of personality and I love it. I never feel inferior or marginalized when I'm with her. I view her as a heroine, though she denies being one. She's in love with my many quirks and I make her laugh easily. She's able to keep up with me, and even surpass me intellectually, and able to hold her end of a conversation no matter how silly, even able to keep me guessing with silliness of her own. We're best friends in addition to lovers with many of the same interests. We're fire and water, though an unlikely pairing, together we make steam. She inspires me to be the best man I can be and to never rest on my laurels, never apologize for who I am and keep my head up. I inspire her to relax and have fun every now and again, give her someone to protect and be protected in turn, to realize the importance of dreaming and imagination. She's Aries and I'm a Pisces to a T.

We do just about everything together. We have adventures and travel all over, with me marvelling how easily she takes life and how easily she makes friends. Men feel a powerful desire for her, and women become insane with jealousy in her presence. Despite all the attention, her arm is always draped over my shoulders in the end, and mine around her waist. I never look at another woman, she never looks at another man. At home, we cuddle on the couch with me either snuggled up next to her resting my head on her chest, or sitting in her expansive lap. We can't resist touching each other. Movies and tv shows frequently go unwatched, video games unplayed. We almost always start out kissing chastly, but end up making out like a couple of horny teenagers. Eventually she tires of the situation and scoops me up into her massive arms.  I weigh nothing to her as she carries me to bed.

In bed she's a wildcat, fierce and untamed, but loving and reciprocal, interested in making me feel just as good as I make her feel. Shes insatiable, with a sex drive that burns like wildfire. We make love several time a week, sometimes several times a day. Its rarely ever a mere fucking, it's always a several hour long affair that leaves us tired and sleepy afterwards. She's always gentle and in perfect control of herself, never hurting me even unintentionally even when she's being rough. Lots of kissing and touching. Romantic. We do several positions every single time, working on mastering the complete Kama Sutra and applying it to her unique proportions. Her hairless pussy is delicious, powerfully muscled, and tighter than any virgin due to the Kegel exercise she engages in. She exhibits phenomenal muscle control, to the point where she can cum on her own just by squeezing her legs together. She has a big, juicy clit that's very sensitive to the touch. I find myself unable the resist the allure of her musk every time we make love. She cums like a violent thunderstorm, her passionate screams and huge sweaty twitching muscles before me, or sometimes on top of me, has me cumming shortly after. I can't help myself from being vocal. Her pussy is too good. Girl cum sprays out of her pussy, drenching me in it. After hours of passionate, back-breaking sex, we collapse in a heap of sweaty muscles. We rest for a moment, breathing languidly, trying to decide if we have enough in us to keep going which we almost always do. When I'm spent and she takes pity on my mortal weakness, I find myself resting my head on her massive pecs, squeezing her like a bodybuilding bodypillow and she curls a protective arm around me. Sleep comes easily for both of us as I feel warm, loved, safe and secure against her mass, and she feels loved and wanted for who she is.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: The Ideal Girlfriend?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View