Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:31:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected  (Read 32237 times)

jsp2480

★Memorable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected
« on: January 07, 2007, 03:44:41 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Welder

Heather's Revenge

My Secretary

*AMY STEELE* Series:

Buns Of Steele

Career Day

The Welder
A True Story
By Morphinman

My wife’s friend Mary visited us yesterday. Here is what happened.
I was standing in our den chatting with Mary while my wife made us coffee.
Mary is 42, about 5’6” with a stocky build.
I asked “ Are you still a welder, Mary ?”
“ Yeah, I have worked at the tractor plant 10 years. The money is great, but it is hard work.”
“You must be strong to do that kind of work.” I said.
“Very strong ! I hit the weights every week in the company gym to keep my strength up.”
“How much can you curl ?” I asked.
“I do 80 pound dumbbells for 10 reps for each arm. I have to lift and weld 150 pound cab doors all day long
so I need to be strong.”
“Dang ! I bet you could do chin ups all day.”
“Yeah, they are pretty easy with muscles this big.” she replied.
She was swearing a sheer flowered blouse with baggy cutaway bell sleeves. The sleeves were sheer enough
that I could see the outline of her massive arms and delts through the fabric. I thought these sleeves would
be easy to get over her arms to see her biceps.

I said “Can I see your bicep ?”
“Oh yeah !” she said. “I have got big biceps.” She bent her arm at a 90 degree angle to
show me.
I started rolling up her sleeve. I pulled the sleeve down over her elbow and started pulling it up over her
upper arm.
Her exposed upper arm flesh looked a lot thinner than I expected. Suddenly I could not push the sleeve
any higher on her arm. She watched me struggle then she said “I don’t think it’s going any higher.”

Then I understood. The reason her arm looked thin by her elbow was that her bicep muscle had all bunched
into a tennis ball sized mound next to her shoulder ! The abrupt increase in her arm’s diameter was
stopping me from pushing up her sleeve.
I put my hand over the mound of bicep muscle. The sheer fabric was pulled taut and was even stretching a
bit due to expansion of her arm. Her expansion had to be over 2 inches to take up all the slack I had seen in
her formerly baggy blouse. I ran my thumb over the ridge between her bicep and tricep. It was so deep !
She smiled proudly as I probed her arm.
I could feel the muscle fibers shifting under her skin. Her bicep was actually higher than her shoulder even
though her upper arm was horizontal. I squeezed her bicep hard but my fingers only sank in slightly.
She looked at me and smiled. “They’re really hard”.
She brought her fist closer to her shoulder, making the huge bicep expand more. The expanding boulder
pushed my fingers out until they were just resting lightly on the fabric of her sleeve. I squeezed again but
nothing happened. She must have felt my attempt, because she giggled softly at my futile efforts.

She looked at me and smiled. “Squeeze harder!” she commanded.
My fingers blanched white from the effort, but it was useless.
I said “That’s incredible !”
“Thanks !” she said. “Yeah, when I go sleeveless all the guys at work say “Look at those pipes””.
She lowered her arm and re-adjusted her sleeve.
All I could think was, “I can hardly wait for short-sleeve weather”.
I said “Your hands look strong. Look at those veins.”
Mary replied “ I was at the doctor’s office once. He looked at my hands and asked what I did for a living. I
told him. He said I had the most developed hand muscles he had ever seen. He told me my fingers don’t
taper much, they are just solid muscle. I have to be careful shaking hands or I can hurt someone, especially
women.”
“Do you arm wrestle ? “ I asked.
“Yeah, I used to beat all the boys in high school. I grew up on a farm with 5 brothers. My oldest brother is
6’4 and 280 lbs. I can still beat him. I have won some contests against women. Usually I just squeeze their
hand until their fingers pop, then they lose their grip. Sometimes I go sleeveless. I keep my arm relaxed
until we start. Then I tense my bicep and it leaps up on my arm. I love the look of shock on their faces.
They know they are doomed. I can beat most of the guys at work, even the ones over 300 pounds. They get
embarrassed losing to a woman, so I usually decline their offers to arm wrestle.”
“Grab my hand and squeeze it” I said. I want to see how strong you are”.
“Are you sure ?” she asked .
“Yep.”
“Okay.” She held out her hand and we clasped hands in a handshake. Her hand was warm and calloused
from years of hard work. Thinking I would get the drop on her I squeezed quickly with all my strength.
Amazingly, she did not seem to notice. After a minute of this she said quietly “Ready ?”.
I nodded. Instantly my hand felt as though it were being compressed in a vice. Her forearm swelled with
cords of muscles that pushed her loose sleeve open. My fingers were forced together and my knuckles
popped. I gasped and felt to my knees. Immediately she released my hand. “Are you okay ?” she asked
worriedly.
Rubbing my reddened hand I nodded and stood back up.

“That’s a heck of a grip you have !” I said.
She looked down at her corded forearm and smiled.
She quietly said “I really wasn’t squeezing that hard. I can’t use my full strength on people. I sent a
coworker to the hospital last year. He made a comment about my arms and I lost my temper. I grabbed his
upper arm and squeezed. This was a big guy, about 260 pounds. He must have had 20 inch biceps, because
my hand only went partially around them. But I crushed his arm so badly that he carried a bruise for weeks.
The bruise looked like a black and blue outline of my hand . I can even crush a pop can in my grip.”
I replied “Lot’s of people can do that”.
“A full, unopened pop can ?” she answered.
“Uh, no” I stammered. “Maybe you can show me the next time you come over.”

Forum Saradas

jsp2480

+Notable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 10:34:07 pm »
Heather's Revenge
by Morphinman

Heather finished her 50th bench press rep, pausing to hold the enormous barbell at arm's length. She smiled as she contemplated her incredible strength. Her published record of 505 lbs made her officially the women's bench press champ. What she had kept secret was that her true power was even greater. She counted the six 100 lb plates on each end of the 45 lb bar as she held it aloft. No one would believe she could bench 645 lbs for reps, so she kept it secret. She would slowly increase her published weight as she defeated each contender. She lowered the weight to her barrel-thick chest and released it. She noted with satisfaction the bar didn't even dent her rock hard pecs. She tensed her left and right pec alternately, making the barbell rock wildly from side to side. She pushed it up with her hands and easily racked the weight. She smiled as the inch thick bar drooped a foot at each end due to huge load.

Standing up, she picked up a 45 lb weight like it was a frisbee. Placing one hand on each side she began to fold the weight in half. Her T-shirt ripped open in the middle, unable to contain the muscle growth of her pecs. She dropped the crumpled mass to the floor, satisfied that she was the world's strongest person.

She settled down to breakfast and read the morning paper. She discovered that the Ms. O contest was being held downtown tonight. She had always wanted to win that title, but the dieting turned her off. And some people thought it had become a beauty pageant. The more she read about "how amazing the entrants were" the madder she got. "I wil show them what real muscle is " she thought as a she flexed her 20 inch arm.

She arrived at the auditorium as they were about to announce the top 5 winners. Sneaking behind the curtain she watched the finalists. Darting onstage, Heather grabbed Lenda and Iris by the back of the necks. The massive women screamed as Heathers grip, trained from countless hours of gripping barbells, closed on their necks. Without even trying she was applying hundreds of pounds of pressure. She effortless lifted the two women overhead. The women clawed at Heather's arms, but her flesh was hard as steel. Heather brought the two women together violently. Their hard weight-trained bodies hit at the torso with a loud thwack.The impact knocked the wind out of them. Over and over Heather smashed their bodies together, the rage fueling her strength. Seeing both women unconscious and bruised, she threw their bodies like darts into the 12th row of the audience.

Dorian, the host, was standing off stage witnessing the melee slack-jawed. He was responsible for the show and this amazon was ruining it!  He strode onto the stage unnoticed by Heather. From behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, pinning her thick arms to her side.  He was shocked by how hard her body felt. He squeezed hard but instead of her flesh yielding, his own 28 inch arms yielded to her hardness. Heather tensed her arms, slowly prying his arms apart, forcing his grip to break free. She flexed her biceps outward driving softballs of rock into Dorians biceps. He moaned in pain as her steely muscles deformed his arms. She slowly began to spread her arms outward, forcing his arms apart. He gritted and tried to close his arms around hers, but next to Heather he had the relative strength of a child. He weatched in awe as her delts inflated, rope-like striations rippling under her skin. She turned in his now-loose embrace to face him. Now she closed her arms around his, pinning his arms to his side. He gasped as the air was forced from his lungs. His eyes bulged as half a ton of pressure constricted on his torso. She raised her arms, lifting his 300 lb body like it was helium-filled.  She squeezed harder and his ribs started to snap. He let out an unmanly yell as he passed out from the pain.  She possitioned one one hand in his crotch and the other around his neck. She pressed his body overhead, hefting it up and down as she walked to the back of the stage. She threw his body down hard onto the oak flooring of the stage. His unconscious body accelerated as it came down, breaking a huge hole in the stage as he hit. His body kept acceleating as it disappeared into the darkness. A moment later a boom reverberated as he impacted on the basement floor.

Witnessing this feat of strengt, h the other finalists backed away from Heather. Heather looked around and noted with satisfaction the terror in the other girls' eyes.  Juliet, the lightweight finalist, was closest to her. She sprinted for the exit, but Heathers massive thighs let Heather catch up before Juliet had gone 5 steps. Heather grabbed Juliet's left forearm. Juliet fell to her knees in agony as Heather applied vice like pressure.

"Flex!" Heather commanded. Fearing for her life, Julie complied. She flexed her right bicep as hard as she could. A thick 15 inch bicep with a split peak rose. This was the arm that had let her win her class. 

Heather laugher "What a cute bicep !"

Heather wrapped her fingers around Juliets arm, her hard fngers covering her split peak. She gently closed her grip, only applying about 200 lbs of pressure. Juliet shrieked as her formerly hard arm seemed to dissolve under Heather's grip.  Heather ground down harder, pushing the flesh around on Juliet's arm. Juliet passed out from the pain. Heather lifted Juliet by the now-bruised arm, her 115 lb body seemingly light as feather. Heather spun Julie around in ther air, and threw her to the far end of the auditorium. Her body smacked the wall hard, and fell to the ground.

Betty, who was there to present medals, had quietly tried to slink offstage. Heather sprinted and caught up to her, ending her hope.  Betty fell to her knees.

"Please don't hurt me" Betty pleaded.

Heather said "I won't hurt you. Just give me the medals."

Betty handed the 5 medals to Heather and bolted offstage.

Heather took the first place medal around her neck. She put the other 4 other  medals in her right hand.

"I'm the only winner here'" she yelled.  She closed her grip around the medals. A keening sound filled the air as the metal oozed out between her fingers. She dropped the lump of metal to the floor.

She looked around expecting to find the stage empty. To her surprise one contestant remained. Rene stood defiant in center stage. At five foot nine and 210 lbs, Rene was easily the most massive of the women.

Rene grabbed her first place trophy and said "I'll be damned if you are taking this away from me !"

Rene charged full tilt at Heather. Bringing her 19 inch arm back, she powered it into Heather's untensed abs. To her surprise, her fist bounced off Heather's abs. Heather giggled as Rene rubbed her sore hand. Heather lifted her shirt revealing a hard six pack with grroves an inch thick.

"You are lucky I had them relaxed. I would have broken your hand with them tensed."  With that , she tensed her abs. The identations grew deper and writhed as she twisted from side to side.

Furious, Rene swung her fist at Heather's chest.   Heather tensed her pecs as the fist hit her cleavage. Her rippling muscle cleavage grew to 4 inches deep, entrapping Rene's fist. Heather tensed her pecs alternating each one, grinding dopwn on Rene's fist.  Rene pulled with all her might but her fist stayed firmly in place. She felt like the proverbial tar baby. As Rene pulled harder, Heather released her grip and Rene fell hard on her steely butt. Rene knew she was in trouble and tried to crawl off.  Heather grabbed Rene's ankle and pulled her toward her. She lifted Rene's body high in the air using one arm, Rene's frame dangling foot first in the air.  Rene swung  her arms violently but could not reach Heather. Heather grabbed Rene's other ankle. Renee knew what was coming. She tensed her 26 inch thighs and tried to keep her thighs together.

Heather said "Make a wish " and began to push her hands apart. Renee tried with all her might to hold her legs together. 3 inch thick tensons erupted on her inner thighs. Heather pushed harder, her massive upper body overpowering Rene's legs. As her arms reached their maximum separation, Rene squealed in pain. Heather swung Renes body over head then tossed it skidding across the stage. Rene hit her head on the wall and lay unconscious.

Finding herself alone on stage at last, Heather said to the cowering judges, "Check out these muscles". She hit a most muscular pose. Her upper body inflated half again in size. Her shirt exploded off her body, revealing her stuffed bikin top. She knew she had earned the victory.

jsp2480

+Notable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:24 pm »
My Secretary
by Morphinman

I work for a large drug company doing research. Last Friday I went into my
Secretary's office to mail some letters and found her crying , her head
on her desk.

"Mary, what's wrong?"? I asked.
She looked up and said " I'm so fat !".

She told me that a co-worker had said something nasty about her figure. Mary was 6 feet
tall and weighed over 200 lbs, a lot of it fat. Her blonde hair was cut short and starting to gray. In her early forties now, it must be hard for her to lose weight, I thought. Mary and I were good friends and it really hurt me that someone would be so mean to her.

I remembered an experimental drug we were working on. It was supposed to
rapidly turn fat to muscle. I doubted it would work, but I thought it might be
her only hope.

"Mary, I have something that may help you. Are you willing to take a risk ?"

She immediately nodded, and stopped crying. "What is it ?" she asked.

I took her to the lab and gave her a 5 oz bottle of the clear liquid.

"Drink part of this tonight and we'll see how you feel  Monday. Only take 1/4
of the bottle, okay?"

She nodded, hugged me and said "Thanks, Jim ! You are the only one who cares about me."
I patted her on the back and we got back to work.

I came into work the next day to finish a report. I was sitting at my keyboard typing when I saw a large shape fill my doorway. It was Mary. Or at least the woman had Mary's face. The body below was Mary's height but its width filled my 34 inch wide doorway.

"Mary?" I asked incredulously.

She nodded, tears of joy filling her eyes.

"You look awesome". And she did. Her wide shoulders tapered to a foot-wide waist in an amazing V shape. Her delts were bigger than her head ! Her shoulders looked like cannonballs under her thin blue knit half sleeve top. Thick veiny forearms protruded from the sleeves, ending in small wrists and her dainty
hands. The backs of her hands, though, were crisscrossed with veins and writhing muscles. Even relaxed her arms looked huge under her sleeves. Every little move made bunches of bicep and tricep muscles move.  It looked like two cats fighting under her sleeves.  Her formerly sagging C cups had firmed up to grapefruit sized tits that sat high on her chest. The boobs hung unnaturally close together, forming an inch wide, four inch deep cleavage that started just below her collarbone.  Thumb sized nipples tented the front of her blouse. Her formerly fat hips were much narrower. Her thighs still looked big under the mid calf pants she wore. But as she walked toward me the thighs turned into a symphony of bunching snakes rippling beneath the pants. Huge quads rose up making a shelf 4inches high above her knees with each step.  Her calves flared out in unison, showing an otherworldly 5 inches on either side of her shins as she approached me. My God, I thought, her calves are bigger than my thighs!

"Look at me, Jim !" she said. "I feel fantastic!"
"Mary, did you take the dose I recommended ?" I asked, suspicious of her massive growth.

She stammered  "Y-Yes but it felt so good I went and drank the whole thing".

"Oh oh", I thought. There is no telling what has happened to her.

She continued "I can't believe how muscular I am. I spent last night looking at pictures
of  female bodybuilders on the Internet. I am bigger than any of them, even the biggest heavyweights."

“Look at this” she said, and she raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. A football
sized ridge rose and tented her sleeve. "My arm is 22 inches when relaxed like this. That is 3 inches bigger than the flexed arm of Renee Toney, one the biggest female bodybuilders !. A lot of the male bodybuilders aren't this big. "

Incredibly she tensed her arm and the mass changed size and shape to a bowling ball covered in flesh, pushing her sleeve to eye level.

"36 inches, flexed" she said proudly. And my left is 38 inches" she added, bringing her left arm to make a double bicep pose. Her round mounds throbbed slightly as the blood coursed through them.  The blue fabric was stretched drum tight and was noticeably paler where her biceps were.

" I could blow away the Ms. Olympia field with this body, maybe even the Mr. Olympia !"

"And stenngth?" she added, looking around the office for something to lift.
She placed a hand through the top and bottom handles of my 5 drawer filing
cabinet. I knew it was loaded to several hundred pounds.
Mary smoothly lifted the cabinet over her head, hefting it up and down like  it was a book.
"This weighs about 30 lbs to me. I figure I must 10 times as strong as I was.. She set the cabinet down gently, and walked to my open office door.  "Watch this" she said. She grabbed the top of the door with one hand and proceeded to knock off 20 quick one handed chinups, impressive for a 200 lb
woman.  Ach rep pumped her bicep up even  more. A rip began to spread from the end of her sleeve, the fabric finally yielding to the rock-hard expanse of muscle.

"My body only weighs about 8 pounds to me now so I can do this all day
long. On the last chinup she extended her body horizontally from the door,
her entire form hanging rigid from her outstretched arm.

"Even the strongest male gymnast can't do that one", she bragged.

She let herself down and walked to me. I noticed the top of the door had splintered where her incredible grip had been.

"This is all thanks to you, Jim. How can I ever thank you? Anything..." she said as her powerful fingers began to stroke my thigh.

Here I was, alone with the most muscular, powerful woman on the planet who wanted to do nothing but please me. My mind swam with the possibilities.Where to begin...

"I really like strong, muscular women" I confessed.
She jumped up and down, her massive form shaking the floor.
"That's great ! I'm going to rock your world Jim !" she said gleefully.
"What do you want to do ?"

I said "First lets see how muscular you are. Some measurements are in order."
She giggled like a little girl.
"Turn around and show me your calves"
"Okay! You won't believe these " she said.
I got a tape measure and wrapped it around her relaxed calf.
"19 inches" I srated to say when she stood on her toes. The tape reeled through my fingers stopping at 25 inches. Her calves were half hidden by her pants cuff but what I could see looked like wood, with striations of muscle instead of grain.

"Feel them!" she ordered. I could not get both hands around the muscle.
They felt as big and hard as canteloupes.  I moved my hand up her hamstrings.
She bent her leg making a huge ridge of muscle bunch out on the back of her
thigh. I probed it through the pants leg and could not dent it at all.
"Check out these quads, she said, turning to face me. She shook her quads
back and forth then tensed  them. Huge corded humps of muscle rose up above her knee, casting a shadow on her kneecap. I was amazed her pants had not split. I measured her
thighs as 31 inches. I probed them with my fingers, pushing with all my might. I could not even make a dent in them.  She smiled, “Don’t be ashamed Jim. I can’t even push them in when they are all hard like this.”

I moved my hand up toward her abdomen and she moaned.  She lifted her shirt.
"Ever see a 10 pack ?" she said as she contract her stomach muscles.
 Two inch  wide cobblestones formed in rows starting beneath her pants and
disappearing under her blouse. I traced them with my fingers, noting the
inch-deep grooves between the muscles. She tensed her abs rolling a muscular wave up
and down, making the muscles move up and down like keys on a player piano.

I went to move my hand under her breasts but she grabbed my hand in a vise-
like grip. I was disappointed until she said " No yet, hon. Let's get more comfortable
first."

“Wanna lift?” she aske, rhe reached down and wrapping her right arm around my waist. She lifted my 210pound body from my chair like a feather. She held me to her side like a stack of paper, and carried me rear first into the hallway and down the aisle. My head was at her rear, inches away from her round soccer ball glutes. Her ass cheeks swelled and rolled as she carried me. I could see the deep side dimple and striations in each cheek, even through the pants material. Looking down at her calves I could see them relax and bunch under my added weight as she walked. Tiny tears formed where the hem covered the swelling ball of muscle, overcome by the expansion of the calves.

She carried me into a dark conference room, turned on the light and shut the door.  She took chair cushions and put them on the big conference table. The door did not have a lock, as I pointed out.  She set me down on a chair.
"Don't worry" she said. She took the outside doorknob in her hand. She
squeezed the knob causing huge tendons to jump out on her forearm and hand. The
steel knob flattened in  her fingers. She tore it off its shaft with a quick
flick or wrist. She dropped the knob in the trash can and closed the door. "Now we
won't be disturbed." she whispered.

Mary picked me up in her arms like a child and laid me on the cushions.
Stepping back,  she crouched slightly then jumped 30 inches up, landing on the
table with a thud.
Standing over my legs like a colossus, she began to lower her pants.  I was happy to see she wore a thong. Her thighs were even more monstrous looking bare. She tensed each thigh, causing the corded muscle to ripple across her legs.
"Ever see 44 inch thighs, Jim ? Can you even imagine power in there ?" I shook my head.
I stroked her thighs and felt the steel cords rippling just under the skin.
"Strip" she ordered. I obediently took off my clothes. My excitement was showing as my manhood stood 10 inches vertically.
"Mmmm, I like that. What a nice compliment" she said ."I am going  to show you muscles you didn't even know existed !"
With that she lowered herself onto me. It felt as though a velvet covered
steel hand was caressing me.
  "Wow, wow, wow" she said as she pumped up and down.
I could tell she had not had sex in years and all that pent up lust was erupting.
"You wanted to see boobs" she said.
"Here you go" and she peeled off her top. She was braless underneath as I surmised. I doubted she would ever wear, or need, a bra again. It would have been at least a 34 G cup to hold her bowling ball boobs.
I reached up and rubbed her breasts. They were as hard as heavy as 2 pumpkins.
She said "You don't need to be so gentle".

I playfully slapped her right boob. It only moved slightly, though my hand stung from the impact.

"More!" she moaned.
I began to slap , then punch her breast. They were so firm it only aroused her more. Her nipples grew to two inches long.
She arched her back and the melons rose up on her chest, her nipples pointing at the ceiling.
"Wanna see something cool  ?" she whispered.
I nodded.
She alternately tensed her left and right pec, making each boob rise 4 inches higher , then fall.
"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen" I said.
"You are so sweet" she said, and she practically lifted me off the table with her internal muscles. She pumped my whole body up and down ferociously using just her vagina.
"Oh my" I said.  I came instantly.
She kissed me passionately, and we fell asleep.

We awoke in others arms a few hours later, still nude.
She arose and said "I feel like a workout."  I could sense the lust had apparently amplified her already immense strength.

Seeing the pile of tools in the corner that were being used to expand the conference room, she squealed girlishly "Oh look, toys !"

She pulled a huge 20 lb sledgehammer from the pile of tools.  She hefted it in her left hand like it was made of plastic. 
“It’s hammer time !“ she said, and she began singing the old M.C. Hammer tune “Can’t Touch This”.

She flexed her right bicep into a stack of peaked muscle.
"Can’t touch this?" she sang.  She swung the hammer in a wide arc and smashed it onto her bicep.
CLANG!
I expected her to cry out in pain, but she just smiled.  The hammer head had deformed and curved around the peak, holding it in place !
She released her grip on the handle and the hammer stayed suspended in air.
"Can’t touch this !"  she continued.
Sshe flexed her bicep even higher, adding another peak.  She popped her bicep up and down, making the top peak look like a golfball disappearing and reappearing atop a softball.  The muscle  popped off the hammer which crashed to the floor.
“I’m M.C. Hammer..that’s MC  for Muscle Control !” she laughed.

She then  picked up a wooden handled iron file an inch wide.
“I think I’ll do some filing” she joked.
 She rubbed the rough file across the side of her inch long nipples. The nipples grew in diameter and thickness until they looked like shotgun shells. She rubbed the file faster as
steel shavings flew off the file. Suddenly the rain of metal stopped. She held
out the file and saw it had been worn smooth by her diamond hard nipples ! She
placed the file between her boobs and buried it 6 inches deep in her tight
cleavage. She pushed the file sideways. Her breasts only deflected a little as
they hardened to 8” granite balls. Suddenly the iron file snapped in two, with
the bulk of it still in her cleavage.

"Oh my!"  she said. Pulling her breasts apart she saw the remains of the file, now flattened to 2 inches wide, fall and hit the floor.
She put her finger to her lips and said in a little girl voice, "Awwww, I tink I bwoke it."
She was so adorable.

Her nipples were now swollen red and enormous. She picked up the sledgehammer
again and smashed the undamaged face into her right nipple. The enormous impact only
moved her nipple into her breast about a half inch and only made her breast
jiggle slightly. The nipple had nowhere to go but into the hardened steel of
the hammer face. Her nipple made a 3 inch long and one inch wide hole in the
hammer.   She  let the hammer go and the hammer hung at the end of her breast, the handle swinging in the air.
She put her hands  behind her neck and tensed her pecs.  The breast and hammer
moved up and down, making the handle dance in a circular motion.
 She rubbed her free nipple and both nipples expanded even more. The expansion ripped a gash in the hammer head. The hammer dropped to the floor, the recoil making her
boob recoil upward and bounce to a stop.

She picked up the sledge hammer, pulled her boobs apart,  and put it between her
breasts.  Placing a hand on each boob she pressed her marble-hard tits together.
The hammer head was squeezed into a thin plate that protruded from her
cleavage. The oak handle was splintered by the force of her tits and fell to the
floor.

She took the baseball bat sized handle and slid it between her ass cheeks.
Clenching her ass she held it tight. She pushed on the end until the handle with her left hand behind her until the handle snapped in two. She relaxed her ass and the foot long fragment fell out.

Mary prowled in the tool pile then her face lit up.
"Ooh, look what I found" she said as he picked up a 10 inch long wrench, closed on both ends. 
She took the wrench and put each end over a long nipple. She had to jam it tight to
get her erect thick nipples into the openings. The wrench hung suspended between her melons like a steel bikini.
I reached up and grabbed the wrench and tugged, but her swollen nipples held it securely. Her boobs didn’t even budge when I pulled myself up to a chinup on the wrench. I released the wrench and her boobs quivered slightly.

She tensed her pecs, forcing her boobs together.  The wrench tried to resist but its chrome steel alloy was no match for the power of her chest. The force buckled the steel shaft of the wrench into a V shape at the wrench end moved 4 inches closer together.  The ridges inside each wrench opening ground against her nipples, increasing their length to 3 1/2 inches. The wrench locked even tighter onto her nipples. She tensed her pecs the other way, driving her tits 12 inches apart at the nipples. The folded wrench unfolded with a shriek. It began to stretch thinner, past its original 10 inch length. She tensed harder and the wrench shaft stretched like taffy, then snapped in two. Her nipples were so tight that wrench pieces stayed in place hanging horizontally from her nips.She began to alternately tense each tit. The motion made the broken wrench pieces spin like propellers on each boob.

"I can fly", she laughed, as her chest did a good imitation of a DC-3. Faster and faster she spun the wrenches, until they each flew off. They hit with such force that they embedded themselves in opposite walls.

Picking up a foot long screwdriver, she relaxed her abs and stuck the screwdriver in between the still visible clefts of her 10 pack. She tensed her abs, and released the handle. The heavy screwdriver stuck straight out, held firm by the ¾ inch crevice of her abs.
“Screw this “ she said, and twisted the screwdriver handle. The flat tip did not budge, but the rectangular shaft slowly twisted into a spiral shape under her unstoppable grip. Thick cords ¼ inch thick stood out on her forearms and throbbed with the blood pulsing through them.
Taking both hands on the shaft she pulled on the screwdriver. The blade groaned and slowly  bent into a U shape. She relaxed her abs and the screwdriver fell out. She marvelled at her power.
I reached out and took her hand.
"That's enough for now. Let's go out." I said.
She agreed. We dressed and left the pile of mangled tools that would certainly amaze the workers.

jsp2480

★Memorable Author: [MorphinMan] *AMY STEELE* Series
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:55:35 pm »
*AMY STEELE* Series

Buns Of Steele
by Morphinman

Little Amy Steele  has buns of steel.  Not firm glutes like the models on TV, she thought, but a behind that as hard as tempered steel. Waiting in line for her turn at the balance beam, she ran her hand over her right ass cheek.  It felt like warm rock.  She tensed it slightly and was pleased to feel a softball sized indentation form.  Striated muscle formed under her fingertips.  She pressed in as hard as she could, but make not even a tiny dent.  She smiled. She felt her skin tight leotard sliding between her legs, unable to cover the soccer ball sized mass of muscle. She could now feel the individual muscle fibers, unencumbered by fabric. She tensed harder, but heard the sound of ripping fabric as the leotard reached its limit.  She quickly relaxed her muscles. It would be embarrassing to perform in a ripped leotard, she realized.

“Amy !” called her coach.  She walked slowly to the balance beam, wiggling her hips like she had seen the older teenage girls do. As she put each leg forward she tensed the corresponding glute and thigh.  Corded muscles erupted all along her leg.  Her quads swelled up and overshadowed her tiny knees with 3 inches of muscle.  As she walked to the beam she was rewarded with gasps from the hundred or so parents in the stands.  She could hear them murmuring things like “My God look at her legs !” and “She looks like a little bodybuilder.”  She grinned from ear to ear.  She looked at Sue, the captain of the competing team.  The rippling thigh, calf and glutes, laid bare by the sheer white uniform, was having the desired effect. Sue was obviously psyched out , trembling slightly and growing pale. 

Amy walked up to the beam.  Placing her hands on the beam she executed a slow planche, raising her legs to a 90 degree position .  She held the pose and tensed her glutes.  They solidified into spheres with deep dimples on each side.  Striations danced across her ass as her leotard slid back into her crotch.  She glanced over at Sue, who was standing, slack-jawed by the muscle-show.   Amy brought her legs up slowly and finished the handstand. She dropped her body lengthwise on the beam. The cool wood felt refreshing on her bare cheeks. She straddled the beam and the coolness startled her.  She involuntarily brought her thighs together hard, one thigh on each side of the beam.  She heard a sickening crunch.  She felt the wood conforming to her rock hard thighs.  She realized too late she had clenched her ass and thighs too tightly. The 4x4 inch solid oak beam was crushed in two by the accidental power of her ass.  A moment later the beam broke in half and the two halves fell to the mat.  A buzz ran through the crowd. They did not realize what had happened, but Amy did.   And her coach did.  He escorted Amy from the mat.  She was pulled from the competition.

Dejected, she went to the bench to put her warmup suit on.  She pulled the baggy top over her muscular torso.  She pulled the pants up over her swollen thighs only with some difficulty. But she could not get them over her ass. She had bought the largest size, XL, and they looked ridiculous around her 18 inch waist.  But the waistband would not go over her bulbous ass. Exasperated, she yanked up hard.  The pants tore in two at the back. She threw the ruined garment aside and walked out of the gym in her leotard.  She was in trouble and she knew it.
She had gotten disqualified and had torn her new suit.  Her coach would be pissed.  He was big into athletics, having been a tackle on the football team in high school.  At 6'4" and 300 lbs, he intimidated everyone. Amy stood by the street corner and waited nervously for him to pick her up. 

Amy leaned against the brick wall of the gym. Her bare cheeks touched the rough surface of the bricks. It felt good. She began to rub her cheeks left and right against the wall. The rough surface felt so good. She began to grind her hips ion a slow circular motion, feeling the resistance of the wall seemingly give way to her unstoppable ass. The steely cable definition under the skin bore against the bricks and mortar, knocking chips and dust off. As she ground harder a pile of red and white debris began to form at her feet. She closed her eyes and ground harder. “God, that feels so good ! “she thought. She continued the motion for several minutes, feeling her glutes pump harder and rounder. She was startled out of her trance when a fist-sized chunk fell on her ankle.
“Oh my gosh, what have I done?”  she thought.  She stepped away from the wall and looked back.  A foot-high pile of dust and rocks lay on the ground. And in the side of the gym, at ass-height, was an indentation the size of half a basketball.  It was perfectly smooth on the inside, polished by the ripped glutes of the young girl.  She patted her right cheek admiringly.
“Wow, you babies are amazing  I must have the hardest and strongest butt on the planet”, she giggled.
She leaned back against the wall, nestling her behind into the indentation she had made.
“Ooh, it’s like a chair made just for me” she laughed.

As she waited, she saw a car load of older boys from her middle school drive by.  Seeing Amy's curvy body in the white tight leotard, the wolf-whistled and stopped. The two boys walked over to her.
“Hey sweetie, whatcha doin ? You’re looking pretty hot today.” The bigger boy said.
The boy towered over Amy by a foot and outweighed by at least 80lbs. Amy backed away from them,  threatened by their tone.  Amy backed into a lamp post which stopped her retreat. The boys came with 3 feet of Amy.  She could feel their hot breath that reeked of cigarettes.  The older boy touched Amy's shoulder.   Amy involuntarily pushed her glutes into the steel light pole. The cold metal made her gasp.  Once again as she momentarily lost control of her muscles. Her bowling ball cheeks closed around the pole and tightened. Amy heard t5he sound of metal being crushed. The boy’s looked around, trying to determine the origin of the sound.  Realizing what was happening, Amy took advantage of the boys midsection and stepped away from the pole. The boys stared at where Amy had been standing. The 4 inch thick pole was crushed to a 1 inch thickness over a 6 inch span. The metal had fine indentations in it from the striations in her ass. The buys gulped.
Feeling a new sense of power, Amy smiled at the boys. She began to advance upon them. They bolted for their car. Amy's gymnastic trained legs easily overtook them. She stopped menacingly between the boys and their car.  Looking into the back seat she saw a football. Getting an idea, she put the football between her thighs and squeezed it lightly to hold it in place.
The taller boy yelled, “Hey give us our football!”
Amy taunted him  “Come and take, big man” 
The boy grabbed at the top and bottom of the ball and pulled. Nothing happened. He yanked with all his might. Still nothing. What was going on? She was just a little girl...
Both boys put their hands on the ball and pulled.  They braced their feet against Amy's ankles and tugged with all their might.  Amy giggled. Her power was slowly dawning on her. She was barely exerting herself but she was overpowering two boys twice her size.  She was getting bored.
She sad, “Enough!”
She clamped her thighs together forcefully. The football exploded and the slabs of leather slammed together.
Unfortunately for the boys, their hands were also between her thighs. As over 2000 lbs of pressure was applied, Amy heard the sounds of bones snapping in the boys hands.  They screamed for a moment before they passed out and slumped to the pavement.
Looking  around, she was relieved to see no one had witnessed the scene.
Amy released their shattered hands and walked back to await her coach at the corner.
He arrived a few minutes later. Seeing the boys on the ground, he asked “What’s with them?”
Amy replied, “They're probably drunk”.

Amy and her coach had a quiet but tense ride home.  After they entered the house he said, “Go to your room”
Amy complied.   
After a few minutes she heard her huge coach’s footsteps on the stairs
He entered the room to see Amy sitting on her bed.
“Amy, this has to stop. I don’t know how you did it, but I know it was your fault. You have to be spanked. “
“But coach, I’m too old” Amy said.
Drawing himself to his full height he declared “No you are not !”
Sitting down on the bed he drew Amy across his knees. 
He pressed down on her back with his left-hand.  He brought back his right hand. Amy tensed her glutes, expecting the worst. The action made her leotard slide into her crotch.  Each cheek swelled into a ball 7 inches in diameter.  The glutes rippled as her skin was stretched tight by the swollen muscle.
His hand came down hard. There was a loud thwack.
“Owww. “
it wasn’t Amy who yelled out, but her coach.  His hand stung like he had smacked a brick wall.  He shook his hand to restore the feeling.  What was going on here, he wondered.
He swatted her again.  He pressed his finger into her exposed white skin. He pressed as hard as he could but his finger just curled.,  Her young torso was packed with muscle and power that would be the envy of a Ms Olympia.  Only it was packed onto a cute little pigtailed girl.
Amy began to realize her coach could not hurt her !  His hardest strokes had felt like gentle taps. Amy began to raise her head. Her burly coach pushed back, but he could not even slow her progress.  Two-inch thick triceps erupted on his left arm, quivering under the strain. This is not happening, he thought. I can bench 400 lbs but this little kid is overpowering me !  And she is not even breaking a sweat !
A deep groove formed on the center of  Amy’s back.  She was striated with muscle from heck to calf as she overpowered the huge man. “No one is this strong !” he sputtered. 
Amy giggled  “I am !”
The coach placed his right hand on her hamstring and pressed down to try and stop her.  Amy smiled and brought her calf up to her hamstring , trapping his hand.  She contracted her hamstring, bringing her calf up hard. Her hamstring solidified into a mass of steel cables. He screamed as she bore down on his hand with hundreds of pounds of force.
He gasped through tears “Shit ! What are you...”
He was cutoff by the astonishing sight of Amy pointing the toes on her bent calf. A baseball sized muscle arose seemingly from nowhere and quickly traveled down the back of her calf to meet her hamstring. Only the rock hard mass collided with her coach’s hand first. The impact on the top of his hand felt like being run over by a motorcycle.  He shrieked and yanked his left hand away from her back. He grabbed his right forearm to try and free his right hand from the velvety vice that trapped it.  He pulled and pulled, frantically struggling to free his right hand.  Amy laughed at his futile efforts. She tensed and relaxed her calf, over and over. She was rewarded by a scream and a slight cracking sound of crunching knuckle each time the cannonball of muscle impacted his hand .
.He desperately pleaded “Let me go !!!”
“Not until I’m ready”, she said.  After a few minutes more of making him scream, she finally released her grip.
Amy rose and sat on her coach’s knee facing away from him.
Amy said, “Coach, that was not very nice.”
He fidgeted uncomfortably. Her behind was so hard and unyielding it was starting to hurt his leg  Amy playfully bounced up and down on his leg. He felt like someone a was pummeling his knee with two huge sledgehammers.
“Aiiaiiee” he yelled. Amy stopped bouncing.
“Oh, did that hurt?” she cooed. 
Amy clamped her upper thighs around his knees lightly.  The force resembled a hydraulic press. Her coach let out an unmanly scream.  He pushed against her glutes with all his might to try and dislodge her. He might as well have been trying to move a semi trailer truck. Amy squeezed harder, and heard the sound of his knee cracking as her coach passed out from the pain.
She rose and pulled her leotard back to its normal position.
“I guess there's a new boss around here”, she said proudly to herself as she went into the bathroom to shower.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Buns of Steele
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 11:23:21 pm »
Wow! That was an awesome story, and that's coming from  a person who's generally not a fan of lower body strength, but you managed to really pull me in and get me excited about this girl's huge lower body strength! K+, can't wait to see what you can come up with next!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 02:28:37 pm »
WOW!  :o  That story was absolutely amazing!  It has been a very long time that a story has blown me away like that.  I hope you continue to write about her.  I wonder what else she can do with that bodacious bottom.

jsp2480

More Amy Steele- Career Day Part 1
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 01:54:26 am »
*AMY STEELE* Series

CAREER DAY
Part 1
By Morphinman

Amy Steele arrived a few minutes late for homeroom the next day. As she took her seat she heard the end of announcements over the intercom.
 “Finally, we have some bad news. Coach Wilson was savagely attacked yesterday. He will be out until further notice. He is in the hospital and has 3 broken fingers and a crushed kneecap.  Police are looking for the assailant.  From the injuries, they believe the attacker is a large male, at least 350 lbs and is probably an Olympic weightlifter.  I know you'll all want to send Coach Wilson your condolences.”

Amy thought, “Fat chance. Bastard got what he deserved, picking on me. I wonder what the police would think if they knew a little teenage girl beat up Coach Wilson.”   She rubbed her hands over her thick thighs,  enjoying their incompressible hardness under her fingertips.

Amy's best friend Sue turned to Amy. “That's awful about Coach.”
Amy replied “Sure”. Right.
Sue snapped upright in her seat and whispered “Uh oh, Mr. Bert is here” , as their teacher entered the room.

Mr. Bert stood by his desk and announced “Class, as you remember, today is Career Day. You get to tell what you want to do when you grow up. Who wants to go first ?”
Amy's hand shot up.
“Okay, Amy you can go first”.
Amy bounded to the front of the room and turned to face the class.
She proudly declared “When I grow up I want to be the world’s strongest woman!”

The classroom exploded in laughter. This little girl ? She did look chunky for her age, with extra large jeans that were looked painted on.  But the poor kid was so fat she couldn’t even get clothes to fit.

Amy was expecting the response and was ready for it.

Amy went to cloakroom at the front of the classroom and came back carrying a huge chest over 4 feet high and 6 feet wide. She could barely reach her arms to the handles on the end.   It clanked and rattled loudly as she carried it. 
The laughter died down as the students began to comprehend what they were seeing.
A murmur went out through the room. The chest seemed like it weighed several times what Amy weighed. How could a little girl carry something like that ? And she didn’t even act like it was an effort for her.  Amy smiled and her shoulder-length blonde hair bounced as she walked in with the chest.

Amy set the trunk down by the teacher’s desk and the floor creaked under its enormous weight. 

“It’s show time” Amy laughed. The class looked at her quizzically.

She slipped off her sandals. She stood up on her tiptoes and tensed her calves.  The sound of threads popping off the legs of her jeans filled the now-quiet room. Her classmates gaped at Amy’s legs.  The only sound in the room was fabric being demolished by growing muscle.

The students saw Amy’s calves expanding from 13..14..15..inches as the jeans struggled to hold back her growth.  Amy felt so powerful. With a little grunt she tensed her calves hard. The jeans exploded off her calves. Shards of denim fluttered to the floor.
Her tanned calves were finally exposed.  A buzz went through the room. Even from the front, the diamond shape of Amy’s 19 inch calves could be seen.  She rose up and down on her toes slowly, pumping up her calves, and eating up the wide eyed stares of her audience.   She turned away from the class, continuing to pump.  Her calves were quickly bloating up toward 20 inches.

"Ready for more?” Amy asked teasingly. Without waiting for a reply, Amy spun around facing the class and planted her right foot in front of her, extending her leg. She tensed hard. The upper thigh of he jean inflated like a balloon. It doubled in size, and held there a moment.  Then a rip traveled quickly from her exposed knee up to her crotch. The blue jean fabric fell away from her quad. What was exposed was mind blowing !  No Mr. Olympia had a leg like that.  It looks totally enormous and out of place on the cute teenager.  One of the girls in the front row fainted.  Amy shook the huge mass of quad muscle back and forth for a few seconds, and then tensed hard. Crevasses of muscle an inch thick spread all over her leg. Her quads formed a shelf 5 inches high over her tiny knee.  Her vascularity was like nothing on earth, a maze of veins throbbing with blood as she tensed hard.  She shook her thigh again.  The muscle was so big it smacked against her other thigh with a thwack each time they met. It was moving so much air that the class could hear a whooshing sound as she swung the slab back and forth.  She saw the three cheerleaders in the second row feeling their own thighs under their skirts. Their legs were as muscular as most fitness models. But Amy’s monstrous limb was easily the size of all three girls' legs combined.  Amy had never been prouder. This was the culmination of her years of gymnastics and weightlifting.

Amy extended her left leg and repeated the tensing, only more slowly. She watched the eyes of the boys in the class. They were all fixated on her leg. Slowly she tensed her quads. A softball sized hump of muscle swelled above her knee. The fabric tore open just above the knee, revealing a six inch long, two inch wide gash and tanned flesh. Amy tightened her muscles and forced the ridge of muscle to slowly rise up her leg. The effect resembled unzipping the jean leg. Only there was no zipper.  Her steely muscles were tearing apart the fabric, a millimeter at a time. As the rip met her crotch, the fabric parted revealing a gargantuan left thigh that perfectly matched the right one.

Amy turned her back to the class.  She tightened her left glute. The volleyball-sized mound rose 5 inches. She relaxed her muscle and repeated the motion with the other glute. She repeaated the motion, picking up speed. The flaps of ripped jean were dwinging wildly left and right as they were alternately yank up by the pulsating globes. Amy heard one of the boys exclaim “Holy shit !”.  She smiled and said “Check this out”. She stopped the motion with both glutes at the top. She quickly squeezed them together hard.  The globes swelled several inches in diameter. Tears appeared at the fabric over each cheek, then the jeans tore wide open.  Putting her finger in the front of the jean waistband, she gently tugged outward. The thick denim snapped and the shredded jeans came off in her hand. Now she was standing in front of the class, nude from the waist down except for white thong panties. Amy heard wolf-whistles erupt from the boys as her glutes were exposed.  She turned her head over one shoulder and “Ummm, thanks boys!”

Amy said “I'm going to need some help here. Wanna help me Bill ?”

Bill Watson was  the school bully. He had been held back at least two years, so he was 18 by now..  Bill was 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighed 240 lbs.  He had hands like catcher’s mitts. Bill had a 12 inch reach from thumb to pinky.  He could palm a basketball with ease.  They called him gorilla hands, but not to his face.

“Bill, why don't you please come oil me down ?” Amy pleaded  in a “little girl” voice.

Bill bolted to the front of the room.

Amy handed Bill a bottle of baby oil she turned her back to him. Bill knelt down, his face at eye level with Amy's ass. He could not believe how stacked she was. He put his hands around her waist and found his fingertips just met. He brought down his hands along her hips. They flared out insanely, to the sides of her 36 inch hips at their  largest point.  Bill tentatively moved his right hand over the bowling ball of tanned muscle.  Her skin was hot,  warm  and silky. Her skin slid slightly under his hands. The flesh underneath did not budge. He squeezed harder, careful not to hurt her. His hand could dent her flesh at all ! He squeezed with all his might. His hand trembled from the effort. The blood went out of his fingers as he applied all his brutish strength. Still, not so much as a dent.  Amy felt his hand quivering.
Amjy giggle “ Are you trying to move something, Bill ? Let me help.”

Amy tensed her right glute and the muscle jumped upwards, out of Bill's grasp. He pulled down with all his might but her cheek rose smoothly.   Bill gasped and thought “Damn this kid is strong !”

Bill watched in amazement as the shape of her ass transformed from spherical to having deep indentations on the outside of her glutes.  The dents sank into form softball size dents.  Striations an inch deep formed on her glutes.  Bill rubbed his hands over the muscles. They felt like two balloons stuffed with steel cables. The cables easily pushed his strong fingers apart as she tensed her ass.  Amy giggled again.
Bill was getting frustrated and mad. This girl was humiliating him in front of his friends. In a fit of rage he punched Amy's right ass cheek. The loud smack reverberated through the room.

“Ow!”  Bill yelled. 
Amy teased “Oohh that felt good. More !”
Ignoring the pain, Bill pulled him arm back and slammed into her other glute.
Amy cooed “”Ummm”.
Enraged, Bill slammed his fists into each cheek, ignoring the pain. Army’s cheeks didn’t budge
Mr. Bert went to intervene. “Bill , that is enough”.
Bill ignored him and punched harder.  Bill's fist was turning red from exertion.
Amy said “That's not nice to disobey Mr Bert, Bill.”
Amy shifted slightly to the left and relaxed her ass. Bill's right hand went into the crack between Amy's cheeks. Bill pulled his hand back to strike again.
Except his fist didn't move.
He pulled harder.
Still no luck.
“Calm down, Bill”  Amy said.
Amy squeezed her cheeks together slightly. 
Bill felt like his hand was being stood on.  His arm heated up.
“Okay, okay” he  cried. Amy released his hand. 
Bill stood up and sullenly walked back to his seat, holding his bruised hand.

Amy looked into the crowd and noticed Sue staring at her legs.
Amy asked “Sue, can you give me a hand ?”
“Sure !” Sue eagerly replied.
Sue stride to Amy's side. 

Amy pulled a six foot tape measure from the trunk. 
“Measure me while I flex.”
Sue wrapped the tape measure around Amy's calf. She had never seen her friend's body up close. Her fingers trembled as she fumbled with the tape. Sue brought the tape snug around Amy's relaxed calf.
“N.n.nineteen inches!” she read off. Sue was shocked to realize this calf was bigger than her entire thigh.
Amy said 'Is that all ?” with mock disappointment. “I think I can do better than that.”
Amy rose on her toes and flexed hard. The tape spun through Sue's fingers stopping at 24 inches.
Sue announced in shock “Twenty four inches ! My god, Amy, that's as big as my waist !”
Amy grinned at her friend. “Watch this”.
Amy came down on her heels, and the tape formed a huge loose loop around her calf. Amy rose up again, quickly filling the loop of tape. She bounced up and down. She and Sue laughed. It looked like Sue was lasso-ing a huge beast.

Any reached into the chest and pilled out a handful of cable ties. They were each an inch wide and over four feet long. Amy winked at Sue ” They’re rated for 300 lbs”.
Amy extended her left leg and relaxed it.
Amy commanded “Wrap them around my legs!”. 
Sue wrapped three around Amy's calf and five around her thigh.  She spaced them a few inches apart. 
Amy ordered ”Make them tight!”.
Sue pulled the cable ties closed with all her strength. Her friend's flesh was not even deformed by the tight bands.  Sue finished and stood up.
Amy warned “Stand back, Sue”.
Sue stepped back six feet.
Amy slowly tensed her calf. The three cable ties stretched slightly, but could not dent her hard body.  The bottom tie stretched slightly, then suddenly snapped in two, followed quickly by the other two ties. They flew across the room, the last one striking Sue hard in the leg.
“Ow!”
Amy apologized “Sorry, but I warned you”.
Sue stepped back another 8 feet.
Amy tensed her thigh and smiled as the thick nylon bands tightened. The strap just above her knee gave first, unable to encompass her huge quad. The other ties exploded off her leg, one after another, POW...POW...POW...POW..POW..  The class was silent, then exploded in applause.
Sue took a little bow.

To be continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 07:16:35 pm »
I'm a big fan of any of your writing Morphinman, you are great when it comes to muscle description and unconventional feats of strength, which was shown here again, her using her buns to grind concrete to dust and crunch a steel pole was really awesome stuff, like I said in the first post, I'm not a big fan of the lower body in stories, I love to see more upper body feats, but you wrote this so well, that I had no choice but to enjoy myself. So let me just say that no matter what the next story is about, the upper body or the lower body, I can't wait to read it! K+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Morphinman] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View