Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575725 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:33:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Djeff] Kirsten - A Calf Lover's Dream
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Djeff] Kirsten - A Calf Lover's Dream  (Read 6422 times)

Djeff

#1st STORY: [Djeff] Kirsten - A Calf Lover's Dream
« on: June 07, 2008, 05:17:44 am »
Hey All,  This my Ist attempt at writing a story.....here's part 1.  Any and all critique is welcomed....

Kirsten – A Calf Lover’s Dream
by Djeff

My name is Tom.  I work in a ladies shoe store in the midtown mall.  I’ve always been a fan of muscular women, especially those blessed with big, muscular calves.  For me, they can never be too big.  I love big, huge biceps, but for me, it's all about the legs.  I’ve been fortunate to have had a couple of calf encounters, so I’m always on the lookout for some new leg.  Working in a shoe store, I get my fill of ladies legs, and sometimes just the kind I’m looking for.  Today, a customer just walked in looking for some clogs.  She was about 5’ 4” and looked between 22 & 25 years old, with huge, beer-keg thighs and absolutely chiseled calves.  I would say her quads had to be at least 28” and her calves a mind-blowing 18 inches.  She had on a pair of body-hugging spandex pants that ended just about the top of her calves.  In her quads I could make out huge tear drops formed over her knees.  “Can I help you ma’am?”.  “Sure, thanks.  I’m looking for some new clogs for the weekend.  I just love what they do for my legs, especially my calves.  I guess you like as well, huh”.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare, its just….they’re really muscular...and big.    I hope you don’t mind”.  “Don’t worry about it sweetie, I’m used to it.  I like the attention these legs get.  I’m looking for a size 6, do you have any for me?”  After fumbling around in the back room (and adjusting my trousers), I finally found the right size and produced them for her.  “Would you mind”, she said as she placed her left foot on the footstool.  I slipped the shoe onto her rather small-sized foot, especially considering her calf now looked even bigger, with her not-so-subtle flexing.  “Is my flexing bothering you tiger?  You look like you’re sweating."  "No, I'm okay, it just....it's really big".  "Sorry honey, sometimes I can’t help it.  My big calves just make me so horny sometimes….Don’t worry, they won’t bite…that is unless you want them too.  Besides, you look like the kind of guy who can appreciate a big-legged gal like me.  Go ahead, you can touch it.  I love having my calves worshipped.”  As I started to stroke her left calf, I noticed I needed both hands to get halfway around it.  Her skin was soft, but that softness surrounded the hardest calf I’ve ever felt.  “How do you like? Nineteen and a half inches of pure steel.  My right calf is a bit bigger, 19 ¾.  I measured them this morning, before my morning warm up of 750 calf raises.”  “Your calves are over 19 inches cold?  Oh my god…They’re even bigger than I thought.”  “You’re about ½ right there my love.  God did bless me with huge thighs and calves, but I’ve been adding to them both lately.  They’re nowhere near done growing…My name’s Kirsten by the way”  “Hi Kirsten, my name’s Tom, it’s a pleasure meeting you.”  The whole time we were speaking, I was fondling Kirsten’s monster calves, switching from one to the other, trying to make a dent in them, which was impossible.  It was like massaging a rock.   They now looked  like they were easily over 20” with her constant flexing….“Tom, I think I’ll have to pay for these and go, since there’s a store full of people staring at us now.  You’re so cute.  Here’s my number.  Give me a call tonight, @ 7:00pm.  Maybe if you’re free, you can come over and finish what you’ve started.  I’ll be sure they’re nice and pumped for you.  I’ll give you one last treat as I leave…Kirsten hit a double calf flex and trapped my left hand between them.  The pain was unlike anything I've ever experienced.  They seemed to gain another inch, her calves flaring out on both sides of her shins, as she looked at me smiling, with those big hazel eyes.  God, I love doing that.  I can't wait to see you tonight, calf man!  I always walk high on my toes, so be sure to check em’ out.”  I did just that, as Kirsten bounced out of the store, shoes in hand,  her massive, 20-inch diamond-hard calves pulsating as she went.  It all seemed like it was occurring in slow motion.  I couldn’t wait till 7pm….

Forum Saradas

Djeff

Re: Kirsten - A Calf Lover's Dream
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 05:00:45 am »
Part II...

After what seemed like an eternity, my day was finally over.  I’d been fighting off this boner since Kirsten left my store @ 1:00pm.  What was wrong with me?  I’d been with ladies with muscular legs (and bodies) before, so what was it about this woman that all turned around?  I will admit her calves were easily the largest and hardest I’ve ever experienced, but that wasn’t it.  I was sure going to find out.  I figured I’d call on the way home in the car.  “Hello….oh hi there Tom, I’ve been waiting for your call.  I hope you’re still coming over.  I assumed you would be.  My address was on the back of the card I gave you, I guess you saw it”.  “Of course, I’m just stuck in traffic, but I only about 25 minutes away”.  “Since you’ve stuck, I figured we’d chat while I finish my calf raises.”  “I didn’t mean to interrupt your workout Kristen, I shouldn’t be long anyway.”  “Who said I stopped?  I’ve been doing them before you called.  As you’ll see pretty soon, these legs of mine don’t get tired.  A little stiff sometimes, but that’s about it.  Of course, I’ll need someone to massage them when they do get a little stiff”   “You said you do about 750 every morning…that’s a ton of raises….what do you think about when you’re doing them?”  “Oh, all kinds of things….actually, I do 750 in the morning and another 500 when I get home every day.  Sometimes, I think about tearing the seams in my jeans one day when their obscenely huge or giving some lucky guy a hard-on while walking in the mall.  I know men go crazy over legs like mine….Today was a bit different, though.  I’ve only been thinking about you, Tom.  With every pump, I’ve been thinking of you running your hands over my giant lower legs while licking and sucking on my 28-inch thighs.  I hope I’m not being too forward.”  “Its fine, Kirsten, believe me I don’t mind.  Since we’re being forward, I’ve got the biggest hard-on right now.  I’ve had it since you picked up the phone.  Just the thought of you makes me hard as a rock.  I’m glad I’m in the car.”  “I’m pretty sure I can help you with that hard-on Tommy.  Are you close?  I just finished my raises.  I added another 100 for you….”

When Kirsten opened the door, I almost fainted.  Her legs were massive of course, but for the first time, I noticed her upper body.  I was so focused on her legs, it didn’t even occur to me she was huge all over.  “Hi Tom!  C’mon in, I’m glad you’re finally here”.  Kirsten led me to her living room by the hand, walking high on her toes, calves bulging like mad.  Her calves were so big they flared out at least an inch on both sides of her shins.  She also had deep, deep slits in them, from her ankles to just below her knees.  “Wait here for a minute, Tom, I’ll be right back”.  When she returned, Kirsten handed me a tape measurer.  “Go ahead, Tommy, tell me how big my calves are….I just finished 600 calf raises.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.  “20 ¼ inches, that can’t be……”  “They’re a little inflated with the raises.  They’ll go back down a bit to my normal 19+ inches, but it’s a great sign, don’t you think?  Don’t stop at my calves, honey, we’ve got a lot of measurements left.”  I should have worn sweats, with the massive boner I had while measuring Kirsten’s muscle-engorged body.  Thighs: 28 ½ “, Biceps: 17”, Forearms: 14.5”, Waist: 28”, Chest: 49”.  “My god, you’re unreal, Kirsten”.  “Just imagine how big I’ll be when I turn 21.”  “How old are you Kirsten?  I’m 20.  You seemed at least 22 or so.”  “I’m 19 years old Tom.  Actually, I just turned 19 a couple of days ago.”  “Now that’s funny, my birthday was a couple of days ago as well.”  “We can give each other belated birthday gifts if you like Tom.  No sense wasting that massive hard-on.  From what I can see, you’ve got a really nice-sized cock there sport.”  “I do, it’s 11 inches”.   “It definitely work for what I’ve got in mind….most guys just aren’t big enough for what I like to do.  Have you ever been with a woman built like me before Tom?”  “I’ve had a handful of experiences with muscular women, but none built like you, Kirsten”.  You’re a pretty tall guy Tom, what you, about 6’1” are.  “6’2”, not bad Kirsten, what are you, about 5’5”?”  “I’m 5’4”.  Here Tom, get on your knees in front of the sofa and pull down your pants.  I did and what came next I sill can’t believe.  Kirsten laced her muscular calves on both sides of my dick and started pumping them, at fist, loosely, but within a moment, they felt like a vice.  It hurt for about 10 seconds, but it soon turned to complete bliss.  “Happy birthday Tom, I knew I would have your dick in these calves the moment I laid eyes on you.  I’m just glad it’s so damn big and long.  Enjoy your calf-fuck sweetie.”  I was in complete ecstasy as Kirsten flexed and pulsated her enormous calves on my dick.  After @ 2 minutes, cum started flowing from my cock, which she used to lubricate my dick…and continue pumping away.  I could see what she meant by guys not being big enough.  I could barely make out the tip of my dick on the backside of her calves, but the rest was buried deep inside her lower legs.  “Any of your muscle ladies fuck you with their calves, Tommy?”  “No, I never knew this existed”, I managed between breaths. ““You have no idea, Tom.  This is only the beginning.”   “Oh my god, Kristen, I’m gonna cum!” I shouted as I came like never before.  Kristen put on a 100% flex and her calves expanded, covering the tip of my penis and captured all of my cum in her calves.  “Oooh, that feels so hot, you’re cum in my calves, Tom”.  Spent, I just leaned on her muscular thighs trying to collect myself.  Kirsten stood up and started doing toe raises.  I swear, her legs looked even bigger now.  “Tommy, be a good boy and clean off my calves.”  I motioned for a hand cloth that was on her end table.  “No no Tommy, I want you to suck and lick your cum from my calves.”  Could it get any better?  I crawled over and began sucking on her left calf, lapping up as much cum as I could.  When she reached to top of her toe raise, the muscle just jutted out and smacked me in the cheek.  “Sorry Tommy.  I’ll just stay on my toes till you finish”.  Unbelievably, she stayed high on her toes for @ 5 minutes while I finished up both legs.  My mouth was sore from trying to fit in as much calf as I could.  “All of that muscle-fucking has my calves a little stiff, Tommy.  How about a massage?”  She didn’t have to ask me twice.  For the next 15 minutes, I did the best I could to massage Kirsten’s calves, made more difficult by her constant flexing.  She was right, these legs never seemed to tire.  I loved it.  “Thanks Tommy.  Don’t worry, no guy has ever been able to make a dent in these calves.  I just wanted to feel your hands on my muscles.  I love having my big legs fondled.  Can you stay tonight? I have another surprise for you.”  Of course I stayed…..

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Djeff] Kirsten - A Calf Lover's Dream

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View