Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579415 Posts in 73822 Topics by 29364 Members - Latest Member: guxuwen May 11, 2024, 10:49:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected  (Read 30742 times)

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2021, 06:42:10 am »
I absolutely adored this story!! It's so refreshing to see a story on this site that has a huge musclebound woman who is also really tall!! I know why folks do that and nothing against them, I know the characters being shorter makes their musculature pop even more, but for me, having height without musculature or musculature without height, always felt wrong to me!! Any who, really hoping to see this one be continued!! Great work fbbsmmh!!

Forum Saradas

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2021, 10:31:48 pm »
Thanks GreenJenni 😁

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2023, 05:38:37 am »
An update at long last. 

A locked door was never normally a barrier to Siobhán. However, ripping the door from the hinges was not the entrance she wished to make to the Urbanton Chronicle offices. She pressed the intercom.
“Can I help you?”, the rather grumpy security guard enquired.
“You can open the fucking door!”
“look lady…” Siobhán didn’t allow him to finish.
“No, you look! There is one prominent woman in this city , who has a Belfast accent, she can open this door with or without your help, but if you don’t open it for her, not only will you need a new door, but she will destroy every piece of equipment inside. So why not just assume that person is me and save us all a lot of hassle by opening that fucking door!”
The door opens.
“Thanks darling. I knew you’d see it my way. Would you be so kind as to direct me to the editor’s office? I presume he’s still in?”
Lost for speech, the security guard, a rotund African American gentleman points her towards his office, nodding to confirm he is in.
As she walks down the corridor, dressed all in black, past a room full of now slack jawed journalists and sub editors , she can’t resist having a bit of fun.
“Yes folks, I am who you think I am, if you’re wondering where the tights are, I only wear them when killing criminals. To those of you thinking ‘nice arse’ thank you, I do work out! Those of you who are male and thinking “She looks like a man!” So could you if you worked out more. Later bitches” She flips two fingers backwards as she proceeds
“Hello Mr Miller”, she pronounces as she utterly destroys the double doors leading into his office “I don’t know if you’ve been expecting me,  but after you fired Chris Mitchell, you probably should have.”
“What the…” With that, Siobhán raises her large hand, beckoning him to stop talking.
“A big bitch, who you must know by now is the infamous ‘Muscled Avenger’ just destroyed the door of your office with her palms. This might be your cue to shut the fuck up.”
Tony Miller nods.
“You like golf don’t you?” She asks rhetorically, looking at the clubs in the corner of the room as she strolls menacingly towards them.
“I don’t like golf”, she says, taking the driver  out of the bag.  “It’s just not, violent enough for me.”
With that , she effortlessly bends the driver into a pretzel, before snapping it at the knot.
Tony is about to interject when Siobhán beckons him silent again.
“I thought we discussed your need to shut the fuck up?”
She destroys every single club, each more emphatically than the last.
At the end of this ferocious display of strength, she turns towards the shocked and terrified editor.
“You think I’m going to kill you don’t you?”
“The thought had crossed my mind.”
Siobhán’s uncontrolled laughter was almost as menacing as her displays of strength. She shook her head as her cackles continued.
“If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead, it would have been vicious and violent, right there in that newsroom, where everyone could see it. I’m not a psychopath Mr Miller, I’m a vigilante. I only kill those who deserve to die. You’re a prick, Mr Miller, but if I killed people for that, I wouldn’t have time to fight crime.”
“I suppose I should be thankful”, replied Tony, more for the sake of saying something than anything else.
She walks over to the trembling wreck of an editor and pins him against the wall
“You made trouble for Chris Mitchell, Mr Miller, when you make trouble for Chris, you make trouble for me. You make trouble for me, I’ll make trouble for you.” With that, she turns  180 degrees until her back is now against the wall. Still holding the average sized but comparatively puny Tony she walks him forward before casually dropping him to the middle of the floor.
Standing over the humiliated and apprehensive editor, she asks, “Understood?”
As he nods up at her, she observes the masses of journalists looking on.
“I thought I heard eavesdropping. If you fuckers don’t get back to what youse were all doing, right now, there is going to be an awful lot of smashed equipment in this fucking newsroom.”  No one hesitated in getting back to work.
Siobhán turned back, somewhat surprised, to see Tony Miller still on the floor.
“Unless your plan is to whip out your cock and give those fuckers out there a real show, you can get up off the fucking floor now.”
With that, Tony Miller rose to his feet.
“So if you’re not going to kill me, what kind of trouble can I expect.”
“Well, I can make your life very unpleasant. I’d start, if you weren’t going to do as I ask from now on, by forcing you to drive me to where you live, where I would proceed to lower the property value significantly before smashing the fuck out of your car. I’d make sure no bar or restaurant would serve you. No country club, even when you get new golf clubs, will admit you. I’ll also make sure you lose your job. You’ll wish I had just ended you tonight.”
Tony shook his head in disbelief.
“Okay, so what do you want from me?”
Siobhán laughed again.
“You’re co-operating. Good mawn, that’s easier for everyone.”
“So come on, what can I do to get you off my case. You superbitch freak”
Siobhán laughed again.
“I guess I deserved that.”
“Get on with it!” , snapped Tony
With that, she grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and held him aloft, reminding him of where the power lay in this scenario.
“Another outburst like that and I might have to revisit my ban on killing you.”
She dropped Tony to the ground and beckoned for him to get up.
“Finished our little act of defiance now are we?”
Tony nodded.
“You’re going to re-hire Chris, but not in his current role. He’ll be your Deputy editor.”
Tony shook his head
“I can’t fire Sandra, she’s amazing. African American, female, ambitious, the feminists would have a field day if I replaced her with a fat white guy, who might I add, is, at best, a bang average journalist.”
Siobhán thought for a moment.
“Say, is that Sandra’s office next door? “
Tony nodded.
“She at work?”
He nodded again.
“Well that’s handy.”
Siobhán turned towards the wall
“If you’re listening Sandra you’d be advised to move away from the wall in the next 3 seconds.”
Sure enough, footsteps could be heard retreating.
Smash! A quick jab from Siobhán’s left hand and there was a huge gaping hole in the wall. Sandra Barnes stood looking at it.
“So, Sandra, how much of that did you just hear?”
It was Sandra’s turn to laugh.
“Enough to know I should be job hunting.” Sandra continued laughing.
“You’re taking this awfully well Sandra!” Remarked Tony.
“Tony, get real, a superhuman, who doesn’t deny killing at least 11 people.”
“That’s just in Urbanton actually.”
Sandra nods.
“Right, well basically a superhuman serial killer, bursts in here, destroys a wall, a double door and an entire set of golf clubs, how the fuck are we going to stop her?”
Siobhán stares for a minute.
“Fuck me, Mr Miller, when you were describing Sandra earlier, you neglected to mention how hot she was.”
“Well I, er ,um.”
“Fuck sake Tony we’ve all seen you checking out her ass!”, Al Spinetti interjected from the newsroom.
“There’s going to be an awful lot of smashed equipment to be replaced if I hear another interruption like that.”
“For fuck sake Al, you’re not helping!”. Admonished Sandra, who was now standing in Tony’s office.
“Just to say Sandra I haven’t er…”Sandra shook her head.
“Oh bitch please you’re as subtle as a Jackhammer Tony.”
At this point, Siobhán, feeling curious, stepped back through the hole in the wall and took an admiring glance at Sandra’s ass.
“In Mr Miller…
It was Tony’s turn to interject.
“Oh please, you’ve just destroyed two offices, indirectly threatened to kill me, directly threatened to ruin my life, sacked my deputy editor and appointed a new one, you might as well just fucking call me Tony.”
Siobhán moves next to Sandra, smirking.
“Oooh look at Mr fucking cranky britches, who ate his bun?”
Sandra starts laughing hysterically.
“Tony, you have to get this girl on features, she’s a hoot.”
“You were saying, Muscled Avenger?”
“Just saying that it is a cracking arse.”
Sandra blushes.
“Really, you think so?”
“Girlie, you clearly squat!”
Sandra high fives Siobhán, who passively receives the gesture so not to hurt her new crush.
“Damn right I squat. Maybe not as much as you…”
They both laugh.
“Can we please break up this little love in and figure out what we’re going to do.”
Just at that moment, Mary Reynolds enters. The pretty, petite, bespectacled, blonde sub-editor.
“With all due respect to everyone here and not wishing to get our newsroom smashed, there is a simple solution.”
“Solution to what exactly?” , Tony played dumb.
“For fuck sake Tony, you know they heard everything, this place isn’t exactly soundproof without a door. Go on Mary”, asked Sandra.
“Well you won’t want to hear this Tony, but I, along with at least three other female employees have been considering making sexual misconduct allegations against you, You’ve groped me at least twice, and dozens more here, of all genders could bring bullying complaints against you. You’re friends with the owners and the Mayor, so a lot of people are scared of you, but now that you’re clearly no longer in control, your position is untenable. Chris’s blog post has had over 6 million views already, that’s almost eight times the population of Urbanton, this is massive news, if you don’t hire him back someone else will. Your resignation won’t be hard to explain given  your error of judgement.  It won’t fully satisfy those of us you have wronged, but it would at least get you out of here. Ms Taylor takes over as Editor, Chris is brought back as deputy, it all works out.”
Radio silence for a few seconds.
“I guess there is no point in me trying to defend myself.”, conceded Tony.
The three women shook their heads.
“You’re lucky I don’t snap you in half right now.”, barked Siobhán.
Tears  ran down Tony’s mustachioed face as he came to terms with his professional demise.
“I’ll be back in a while to gather my stuff and draft my resignation, but right now, I’ve got to clear my head.” Tony grabs his coat and leaves the office while fighting back the tears.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2023, 01:57:40 pm »
The alarm rang out from the First Bank of Urbanton as the three armed men bolted , with their multi million dollar  haul, towards the waiting getaway car. It came to a sudden halt after crashing into something, or rather someone.
"You guys picked the wrong fucking City to rob a bank in. Do yiz not watch the news?", the Muscled Avenger mocked. The driver, a short, rotund man had the dumbest and soon to be the last idea of his life, he reversed slightly, put the foot on the clutch and drove straight towards the blonde Amazon. His balaclava covered head made a heavy  collision with the steering wheel, activating the airbags. After first ripping the car in half before ripping the driver's door off its hinges. Taking the balaclava from his head to reveal short black but greying hair , and a matching  beard, she proclaimed menacingly.
"You tried to kill me. So you have chosen death."
Roughly grabbing him from the car, the Muscled Avenger burst the airbags and ripped off the ring of the steering wheel. Wrapping it around his neck in a rage that was intense even for her, she had choked him to death in seconds.

The three remaining criminals fired furiously at the impossible muscle goddess. She laughed off their futile attempts to harm her.
"I was going to offer you lot the chance to surrender, to spare your lives. It seems all three of you scuzzbuckets have decided that today is the day you die. Well that's fine by me "

With that, the Amazonian killing machine grabbed the two criminals stood out in front, who were still firing needlessly, by their thin necks, they dropped their weapons under the strain and with one small squeeze their liv s were ended. The Muscled Avenger normally preferred for her  victims to suffer, but sometimes she just liked to keep it simple.

The Muscled Avenger dropped their two lifeless bodies  on the ground like they were pieces of rubbish. She then took off their Balaclavas to reveal two young men, they looked quite similar. Brothers perhaps?

She crushed their guns as if they were cardboard, before focusing on her next victim. Smiling menacingly. It's not that the superhero was sadistic exactly, it's just that her sense of right and wrong was so clearly defined, that she got a huge pleasure in destroying the bad guys.

"Now give me the  gun!"
Doing as he was told , the Muscled Avenger then grabbed it and bent it into a u shape , discarding it with the others.
Taking off his balaclava, the last gang member begged and pleaded for mercy, but mercy was on the agenda. He was younger than the other two, but again the resemblance was clear .
"Thanks for removing your balaclava. I like seeing whose life I am about to end, but your snivelling will be to no avail. I gave you the opportunity to surrender and you continued to fire your pathetic little toy at my invincible body, so I can only assume you were prepared to fire at others, so you will die. You must."
He started to cry, which didn't elicit the soon to be deceased criminal , the empathy he had hoped from the beautiful muscle beast.
"Awwww, give me a hug", she teased as enveloped his feeble frame in her monstrous torso.

The Muscled Avenger revelled in the sensation of the victim's feeble body disintegrating slowly in her powerful grip. Such was her unstoppable power that it took quite an amount of skill not to crush him to death in a split second. She wanted his death to be as slow and painful as it possibly could be. She wanted him to suffer, she wanted him to be afraid, to breathe in his brutal and agonising death, to be aware of his demise. The instant death she gave the last two victims had left her unsatisfied. She was going to have fun.

The sadistic crime fighting Amazon was in her element as she slowly, deliberately, mercilessly squeezed the last breaths out of her doomed victim. She actually smiled  as she revelled in the sensation of his body slowly breaking in her grip. One thing that wasn't broken was his fully erect cock. An impressive 8 inches.

"Och hello what's this? I make you hard, little man?" He was too   busy struggling to breathe, to give her an answer.

As the ruthless  superhero suddenly released her bone crushing grip, her victim thought he had been spared.

"Thank you, he sobbed"
The Muscled Avenger laughed.
"Oh you're still going to die a brutal death, I just can't let a good hard on go to waste."

Sure enough, the sex mad behemoth raised her victim's  body  with one hand and unzipped his pants with the other. With his granite hard shaft  now at the level of her mouth, she sucked enthusiastically.

It took a matter of seconds for cum to explode out of the bank robber's cock and stream down her throat. With this deed done it was time for the execution to continue. She enveloped the soon to be dead criminal again with her monstrous arms, his attempts to beg for mercy made no difference. Mercy was not a word in Siobhan McAllister's vocabulary, where violent criminals were concerned at least.

"You know, it's a pity, you're quite the hottie and your dick was magical! I'd happily have fucked you under different circumstances, but your crimes mean you must die."
The spectacular Amazon, slowly, carefully, drained the life out of his body. She loved the sound of his bones slowly capitulating to her unstoppable might. Every agonised whimper was music to her ears. If truth be told, she was glad for violent criminals. It gave her a moral justification for using her vicious strength to destroy. Something she found exhilarating.

She resumed her wry, some would say sinister, smile as she slowly but surely disintegrated his inferior body. The guy was actually at least 6'2 with an athletic physique, but it was no match for the determined superhero. After the last and probably longest few minutes of this thief's life, his now broken body breathed his last breath. Siobhan dropped her prey to the ground as if he were rubbish. She took the stolen cash from the remnants of the car she had destroyed and took it back into the bank.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2023, 01:25:14 am »
So great to see more of this story.  Hopefully there will be much more action from this incredibly muscled, superwoman!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View