Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575122 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 01:51:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Sparx-1] Mighty Princess Shara short story: "Shara's Origin"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Sparx-1] Mighty Princess Shara short story: "Shara's Origin"  (Read 5504 times)

Offline Sparx-1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • ...Meh...
Here's a little story I've been meaning to tell for quite some time... It's not the full story, but only a specific part I really like...

(Muscle growth, oil/massage)

*Achem...*

"I had no idea things would turn out this way...", said the svelte princess Shara as she plopped backwards against the mossy, vine-covered wall of the small cave she was hiding in.  She had just run from her home, the Palace of Krotaia while it was being raided by the forces of Valmonte and his army.  She would have helped fight them off, but there was nothing she could do.  If it weren't for his deception, the King of Krotaia would never have agreed to let Valmonte buy the plot of land that he planned to build highly pollutant factories on.  He cared too much about his pristine, paradisaic island for that.

As Shara stood up, ready to come up with a plan to help her people, a bright light began to glow before her at the entrance to the cave... It got brighter, and brighter, until she couldn't see a thing, and a wind-like force acompannyed by a loud humming sound emmited from the source of the rays. She sheilded her eyes with her arm.  "What's going on?!" She shouted.  "You have been selected, my dear...", A cold raspy voice spoke from the light.  The light slowly died down to a faint glow around the figure emmiting it.  A floating, pale, muscular woman, glistening with oil, and covered in bearing-linked, jewelry-like chains that connected to two spheres, one black, the other white, floating and enveloped in a strange, glowing energy.

"My name is Valensia," the woman said, as she slowly descended to the ground, "...And I choose you to avenge me." Shara was in absolute awe, unable to even move as she had never even dreamt of such a sight before... "It can't be...", Shara said softly. "...A Praetorian?" Valensia lightly chuckled under her breath as a smirk spread across her face. She slowly approached Shara until she was so close that she could hear the massive amazon's huge, pulsating veins course the seemingly immense amounts of blood through her smooth, granite-hard body. Shara slowly backed away from her, and asked her, "Just what do you mean by "Avenge?"

Valensia began to say to her, as she slowly began massaging her massive left bicep with her right hand; "The high Archons banished me to your pathetic realm.  According to them I... "Went a little overboard." ...And now, I'm stuck here, unable to return to either the light realm or the dark realm because of these acursed Pearls..." Shara then slowly eased toward the entrance of the cave. "Sorry, but I won't help you." Shara said. "I have no pity for anyone who troubles themselves by their own disobedience."  Valensia once again closed in on her. "...And I have no pity for those with what you call 'virtues'."

Valensia then placed her hand upon Shara's chest. Suddenly, Shara was engulfed in a powerful ray of energy, and was blasted straight onto the ground! As she tried to sit back up, her the muscles in her stomach painfully locked up tight. As she tried to stand, her legs just locked up, as did her arms supporting her.  Sitting on the ground, halfway out of the ramp-like slope that leads down into the short cave from the forest, she screamed in pain as she watched her muscles slowly get bigger, and bigger, and bigger, tightening under her dark-brown skin. "Ow...Ahh, OW!!" She exclaimed loudly. "I...I can't move...They feel like they're going to rupture! ...AAh!!" Valensia knelt down to her. "For now, my dear..." she said, as she took an ornate chalice filled with warm oil from seemingly nowhere and began to pour it all over Shara's tight, cramping, and still growing body.

Valensia further spoke to her as she began to massage her, squeezing with a lot of her inestimable strength. Starting with her traps, solid as rocks, and vibrating from the extremely high tension of the growth. "Soon you'll see that you and I are not so different, princess..." "But you're a Praetorian..." Shara replied. "Everyone knows that you're all superhuman beings..." Valensia looked at her and smirked again. "Oh, of course. Superhuman beings. Maybe we are... Maybe we aren't... How do you know we're not just humanity it it's finest, and you and your people are... in a way, sub-human?" Shara, now able to move her neck now that the muscles there had loosened up some, looked up at her. "Sub-human?!" she yelled. "What's THAT supposed to mean?! She then tried to jump away, but her entire body locked up, and she cried out in pain. "Not Yet..." Valensia said as she moved on to her pectorals. She slowly massaged them, glistening with oil as they throbbed from the muscle tension. Shara was breathing heavily, with periodic whimpers and soft, but despair-toned "oooohh..."'s and "ooow..."'s.

"Why?" Shara asked.  "Why are you doing this to me?" Valensia then poured oil on Shara's stomach, and began deeply massaging her abdominal muscles. "You're gonna need the strength for what I have planned for you." She replied.  Shara, feeling nearly completely helpless, decided that since she can't move, and was getting a massage, she may as well try to enjoy it. After all, in the back of her mind, she did find such strong relief from such strong muscle pain pleasurable. "Man, this is one tight set..." Valensia commented as she increased the pressure. Shara then tilted her head back as a tear ran down her face... "Oohhh, it feels like they're gonna burst... Too tight... too tight...aaAAAaaahhhh!!...." Valensia laughed and slowly shook her head. "I'll get these cramps out for you as soon as I can, my dear." She said. "At least she cares a little..." Shara thought.

After a while of massaging, Shara's abs loosened up a bit. They still throbbed and twitched, and were, not to mention very tight, but at least she could move them again. Valensia then began oiling and massaging her thighs as Shara let out a few moans of pleasure, especially when she massaged her inner thigh. Then she moved on to her calves, which felt like unyeilding, tight knots of stone. "How does that feel?", she asked Shara as she massaged. "...Hurting... It... hurts a little... but it still feels kind of nice to get the cramp out... ow..." She replied softly as more tears went rolling down her face.

After Valensia massaged all the way down to Shara's feet, she oiled her arms, and started to rub her shoulders, and then massaged her biceps and triceps. "Feels good, doesn't it? Valensia asked again as she massaged the new amazon's rock-hard arms. "...Yes..." Shara said in a soft, quivering voice. "...Very good..." The feeling of having her biceps massaged was something that cannot be described through words. It felt so good to her, especially since they were nearly the last part of her body that was hurting, that her moans of pain slowly turned into soft moans of pleasure.

After her biceps were done, Valensia then moved on to her forearms. After she finished with them, Shara turned over as she let the Praetorian mound of muscle massage her back. As she massaged, Shara's moans were unmistakably pleasure-based. Valensia spread the oil all across her back. Shara didn't seem to be the only one enjoying the massage... Shara could hear and see Valensia's veins pump blood through her body even louder and harder, with sounds almost like loud gulps. Valensia paused for a second, tilted her head back, and let out a soft, quivering exhale-moan, as if the harder pumping felt good to her. Shara seemed a bit puzzled though, as she never expected Valensia to derive pleasure from the functions of her own veins.

After Valensia finally finished massaging Shara she slowly stood up and stretched. Still a bit cramped, but not as much as before, at least she could move again. "...Thank you." Shara said in a soft voice with her back turned to Valensia. She walked up to her and felt the throbbing vein in her bicep, which was the width of half of Shara's hand, and stood about an inch up off of her arm itself. "...How does it feel?" Shara asked her. "...You'd never understand if I tried to tell you." Valensia replied. "Anyway, you should rest... Tomorrow, we'll discuss what happens further. As I said..."

"I have big plans for you..."

Valensia flew into the sky, and teleported in a  flash of light as Shara looked on.

"Whatever she wants me to do, I'm not doing it." Shara thought.

We'll see, Shara.... We'll see...

~.:END:.~

Heheh... ^^; First time I wrote a story like this... what does everyone think?
"It takes one far more powerful, to create than to destroy..."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Sparx-1] Mighty Princess Shara short story: "Shara's Origin"

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View