Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575148 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 03:17:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [berghammerz] Hotel with Special 'Lift' Service
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [berghammerz] Hotel with Special 'Lift' Service  (Read 12196 times)

berghammerz

Author: [berghammerz] Hotel with Special 'Lift' Service
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:05:38 pm »
Hotel with Special 'Lift' Service
by berghammerz

Sometime ago I was driving home from a busines trip. It was already late afternoon and I searched for a hotel for the night. In the next town a saw a hotel and and parked my car in front of the hotel. I went in to the reception, were a women of about 40 years did her work. I said her, that I needed a room for one night. She said, that there was still one room in the 4th floor. While she was giving me the room key I saw an information " We have a spezial lift service"
Because I was a litle bit tired, I asked for this serviice. The women at the reception said: " Please wait a moment. I call for Jane. She is responsible for the service."

After a minute, the door behind the recption opened and an about 35 year old women came out. She was about 6.9 tall, had blonde long hair and wear a shirt with short sleeves and a short skirt. She had broad shoulders, big thights and calves and her biceps were as big as I never saw before. " Hello, I am Jane" she said. " Is this you baggage ?" I said "Yes, I have a room on the 4th floor". She put the belt of my bag over her right shoulder and said. "We have no lift in our house, so I will bring you to your romm and you mustot walk the stairs. Do you want the lift service on a high level ?" I did not understand but I said "Yes". She came closer to me, put her left hand on my right shoulder and grabbed with her right hand between my legs at my left thight. Then my feet left the ground and she raised me up so that I was horizontaly lying on the level of her shoulders. She shifted me a litle bit out and then effortlessly pressed me high overhead.

She went with me through the hall to the stairs, holding me overhead. The stairs were broad and high, so she hold me in this position until we reached the room. She lowered me on her shoulders, opened the door and went in with me. In the room was at the wall a lage mirror. She went to the mirror and said to me " I am a bodybuilder siche 15 years and I love my job in This hotel. I show you you a ltlle bit more of my service" She put her hand in position again and lifted me again high overhead. I looked in the mirror, while my throusers was bulging more and more. She was smiling and said " I see you love it too" " Oh yes" was the only i could reply. She made about ten reps with me and then lowered me sloely, before she set me back on my feet. She set my bag on the ground and said "You shoes are a bit ditty. Shall I clean them ?" "That would be nice." I said. " I can not believe, how you lifted me. i am 220 lbs." " You are no problem for me. Look these biceps" Sh She flexed her right arm and I saw  a cannonball of a bicep. "21 inch" she said.

I just wanted t open my shoes when she said. "You must not open your shoes" She came to me, put her right hand between my legs and lifted me straight up until I was about  20 inch in the air.She hold me with one arm on that level and went with me to a wooden chair. She set  me with my feet on the chair .Then she cleaned my shoes, while I was standing on this chair. While I was standing on the chair, I saw a leather belt hanging at th wall. I asked her " What is about that belt ?" "I will show you." she said. She took the belt from the wall and fastend it around my waist. " Let us go to the mirror." she said.  She put her hands under my armpits, lifted me up from the chair and went with me, while holding me in front of her to the mirror. She set me back on my feet. Then she grabbed the belt with her right hand in front of me and lifted me up until my waist was on the level of her shoulders. She held me in this position for ab out 20 sec., then she turned me to the side, so that I was hanging by her right shoulder. Then she raised me up higher and higher, while she turend me so, that she had lifted me with her one arm stretched high overhead, while my legs were dangling behind her right shoulder. When she had lifted me almost under the ceiling with her one right arm I got an argasm. " You like it." she said again.

She lowered me lowly and tured me so I was hanging agsin in front of her like before.Then she raised me up again under the ceiling. Tis tim, with my leg dangling in front of her. " I love to lift guys." she said before she lowered me slowly and set me back on my feet. Then she cradled me and laid me onthe bed. "Good night Tomorrow morning I am back again." I cold not believ, what this muscle woman had done with me. Then I slept until next morning. At 7 a clock, I was still lying naked in bed, the door opened and Jane came in. "Good morning. Lift service" she said. She cane to my bed, grabbed me under my armpits and raised me out of the bed, high over her head and shool me a little bit, before she set me down. I was still a bit sleepy, when she turned me around. She put her left arm from behind between my legs, before she lifted me backwards on her broad shoulders. She went with me on her shoulders to th bathromm, while she massaged my cock with her left hand.

When we arrive in the bathromm she stood in front of the mirror with me. She lifted me overhead, with my face to the ceiling for a few reps before she set me down on my feet. "Now you can go under the showers" she said, put her hands around my waist, lifted me up and set me down under the showers. She went out and came back until I was rady and had my clothes on again. She grabbed me around my legs, lifted me on her right shoulder. She put my bag and carried me downstairs to the reception, whre I checked out. " I hope you will need my service again" Jane said, before she went to a young pair to do her service. She put her right arm between the legs of the man lifted him up until he was sitting on her right shoulder, then she put her left arm between the legs of the woman and lifted her in the same way on her left shoulder. Then she carrie both upstairs. A nice service I thought an went out.

berghammerz

Re: Hotel with spezial lift service
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:42:40 pm »
2nd part

One year later I came back to this hotel. I went in the hall amd took place on a armchair in th hall because I had some time before I had to check in. A few minutes later an about 45 year old woman came in and took place on an armchair near me. After some time we began a smalltalk and she told me, that two girlfreinds of her had an exiting experience in this hotel. Her friends are two sporty women. Betty is 5.10 and around 160 lbs. Kathy is 5.9 and about 150 lbs. They often go to the gym and both are muscle women lovers. When they entered the hotel they saw an unbelievabl muscular tall woman coming downstairs into the hall. When they checked in they could not take her eyes from that unbelievable female body. " You mus have a lot of strenth." said Betty. She said " My name is Jane and if you want to feel my strength, please ask for the special lift service."

"We would like to get this service" said Kathy. Our room is on the 5th floor. Jane turned araound and came close to the two women. They felt like little Kids compared to this tall muscle woman. Jane bend and put her arms around the thights of Betty and Kathy amd lifted both on her left and right shoulders. " Wow " cried Betty. " I like to be lifted from a strong woman. " Jane took the two bags of the women in her hands and carried Betty and Kathy upstairs to the 5th floor. After entering the romm she set both women back on her feet and said " Pease put your clothes in the wardrobe and then I will show you my strength and lift you like you never were lifted before. You will recieve my full service." after a few minutes Betty and Kathy were standing naked in the room in front of Jane. " You have well trained bodies" said Jane. " But look at this." She put of her shirt and showed her big brests and flexed her huge peaked biceps.

" I never saw biceps like yours." said Betty "Fantastic !" Jane made a step towards Betty and put her right hand between her legs.and began to massage her cliz between her strong fingers. Betty groaned more and more under Janes strong hand. Bettys nipples got hard and then she came. Betty was totally exhausted, when Jane lifted her with one arm up, put Betty with her back against the wall and lifted her higher and higher nearly under the ceiling. " Wow " crie Kathy. " What a strength ! " Jane held Betty up for about 30 sec. Then she lowered her slowly down. She put her left arm around Bettys upper bodby and laid the groaning Betty on the bed. Then she turned around and came to Kathy. She put her hands around Kathys waist and lifted her effortlessly off the ground. She lifted Kathy with her extened arms higher and higher until she held her with her arms in a 90 grade ankle to her body. " She is incredible strong 1 " cried Betty from the bed

Jane lowered Kath a bit and turned Kathys body horizontaly to the ground. Then she put Kathy over her right arm in front of her. Jane took her forearm up and held Kathy lying on Janes bicep.  Kathys legs and her head was dangling down. Then Kathy felt Janes strong left hand between her legs and Jane began to massage Kathys clit between her fingers. Kathy groaned and a few minutes later she got an orgasm. Jane put the exhausted Kathy on the bed by Betty. She went to the foot end of the bed and said " Now I wil shoe you my full strength. " She put Betty by her right ankle and Kathy by her left ankle. She pulled both a bit to the end of the bed and then she raised Betty and Katy up, holding both upside down in the air. She went with them in front of a mirror tured around, so that she stood with her back to the mirror, Kathy and Betty with the face to the mirror. " Look what I can do with you " said Jane. Then she stretched her arms out to the side and held Betty and Kathy upside down, with her arms extened to the side ! After about 10 sec, Jane raised her arms slowly up until she held Betty and Kathy in front of her body, with her arms full extened to the ceiling ! Then she went back to the bed and laid both women down on the bed.

"Thats all for today" said Jane." Tomorrow, when you check out, I will bring you downstairs again." Katy and Betty were totally exited. This woman had more strength, than they both together.

Next morning Jane came in again an said " I show you something and then bring you back down." She took Kathy and Betty by their hand and pulled thm to the mirror. "Stand here." she said. She stepped behin the women and put her hands around Kathtys and Bettys necks. Then she slowly lifted both up in the air until their bodis were close together and held them high with extened arms ! She set them back on their feet, grabbed around their waist and carried both women under her arms downstairs to the reception.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 03:48:03 am »
I like these stories, I like the idea of a very strong woman being used for conveyance, whether it be an elevator, a car, or something else, and your stories are very sexily written, despite the fact that if I'm not incorrect, English isn't your first language. Doesn't really mean anything, you just did a great job, hope to see more. And I hope that there are more girls who can do the same, I'm not a fan of big, tall women, perhaps a different shift comes along and the women are shorter, 5'2 and below? Not trying to mess with your story of course, just a humble request.  k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

berghammerz

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 03:15:33 pm »
3 rd part

We were still sitting in the hotel hall, when the lady ended her telling about the amazing experiences of her girlfriends. "  I hope I can meet this muscle lady here today. She knows to use her strength and to handle a woman for her pleasure. I would like to get lifted by her and to feel her strength. " she said. " Your friens did not exaggerate. I met Jane about one year ago and I know how strong she is." I said. " My name is Kelly" she said in the moment, when Jane came into the hall. She came in our direction and a few seconds later she was standing in front of us. She seemed to be bigger than one year ago. In her high heel shoes she stood about 6.11.  Her thights were about 38 inch and her calves 22 inch. " Hello, did your muscles grow in the last year ? " I asked her. " Yes, my biceps are now 22.5 inch." she replied. Kelly was exited when she saw this musular amazon. Kelly was in her high heels about 5.9, not even small but a dwarf compared to Jane.

" Are you stronger than before ? " I asked. Jane made a step in my direction and grabbed my right thight with one hand, with the other hand she grabbed under my left armpit. Then she lifted my 220 lbs body in one grat heve over her head. " Strong enough ?" she asked. " Wow " said Kelly. " I can not believ what I see. You lift this heavy guy overhead like a little baby ! " Jane held me still overhead for a few seconds, then she lowered her right arm and pushed me with her left arm in an straight position until she was holding me in the air, only with her right hand between my legs. I was feeling like in heaven, when i saw down in Janes smiling face, holding me up without any effort. She flexed her left arm and showed us her cannonbal bicep. She lowered me slowly down  and set me back  on the groundon the ground.

She looked at Kelly and said " I will  bring you upstairs to your room. You can check in later." She went behind Kelly, bend down, grabbed Kellys left ankle, put her right hand under Kellys but and raised her up until Kelly was sitting on Janes palm and she held her like a waiter a tray. Holding Kelly in this position, Jane went with her upstairs to her room. Before they entered the room, Jane lowered Kelly a bit down and turned her, so that Kelly was sitting on Janes palm in front of her face. Jane put her left hand from Kellys ankle and laid her left arm on Kellys lap. Then she pushed Kelly with her right hand over her left arm so that Kelly was hanging over Janes left arm like a towel and they could go into the room. After she had put Kelly back on her feet Kelly said " Wow, you are incresible. Please let me touch your biceps. " Jane fexed her arms and Kelly  put her hands on this amazing peaks. " I know how you can feel it better. " said Jane. She put her right arm between Kellys legs and liftet her up, so that Kelly was sitting on Janes stretched  arm on her bicep. Jane flexed her arm slowly and Kelly felt between her legs Janes growing bicep. Then Kelly actally felt, how she was lifted up from Janes bulging bicep between her legs. Kelly screamed in her muscle lust, before Jane put her down again.

Jane put one arm around Kellys wais and lifted her again lying like a towel over her arm. Then she put Kellys skirt and her slip down. set her back on the feet took the rest of her clothes off, so that Kelly was naked. Kelly did not know what happened, when Jane bend down grabbed Kellys ankle with her left hand and raised Kelly up. Jane held her  upside down, with her left arm extened and began a massage between Kellys legs with her right hand.Kelly was ttally dominated from this super stron bodybuilder and she enjoyed it. Janes fingers went into Kellys vagina and she massaged her clit between her fingers. Kelly groaned and cried " You are fantastic. Give me more." Jane bent a bit down, grabbed Kellys right arm with her right hand and lowered her left arm holding Kellys ankle. Then she raised Kelly up by holding her right arm extened and put her hand ofrom Kellys ankle. Now Kelly was hanging straight up in the air, with the back to Jane. She went with the lifted Kelly to the mirror,  put her left hand from behind between Kellys legs and began to massage her again. Kelly was in heaven and after a few minutes she came with a laod groaning.  Jane lowered Kelly right arm down, while she was holding Kelly with her left hand between her legs in the air. She shiftrd Kelly out, put her left hand under Kellys left thight and her right hand under her right armpit. Then she easyly lifted the exhaustrd Kelly overhead and went with her to the bed. She lowered her and laid her in the bed before she left the room.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:13 pm »
Hey man, tried to answer your PM but your PM box is full so I couldn't. To answer your question, I am a big, big fan of Lift and Carry stories, but unlike you, I prefer the women to be short, like I said in my earlier response, it would be cool to see a woman 5'2 and under due the same feats of strength.

berghammerz

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 04:07:27 pm »
part 4

I was still sitting in the hotel hall, when Jane came backk to me. " Kelly was very happa with my service. " she said. " Your service is first class I replied. "  " In the moment we have not so much guests. Do you want to see our new swimming pool ? "  " Yes I would like. But first I have to change my clothes.. " " I will bring you upstairs. " She bent down, put her right arm around my legs and lifted me on her right shoulder. When she carrie me to my room I saw down on her super muscular thights and calves. " How much do you weight in the moment ? " I asked. " 350 lbs " she replied. This woman can do with me whatever she wants I thought, when we arrived my room. She set me on my feet " Cange your clothes. I will be back in a few minutes. " When she came back i was standing in my swimming trunks. She had a stron leather belt in her hands, which she put around my waist. " Lets go to the pool." she said She grabbed with her right hand the belt and began to lift me up. I felt my feet leaving the ground, while I looked into her beautiful smiling face. She lifted me about 10 inch from the ground, before she went with me to the room door, opened it with her other hand and we went in the fllor.

She lifted me a bit higher, so that my waist was on the leve of her shoulders. Then she turend her right arm to the side, so that she held me close to her right shoulder and I looked into the same dirktion like her. In this position she carried me downstairs and to the pool. When we entered the swimming hall, I saw an about 35 yerr old woman sitting on a deckchair. We were the only persons in the hall. " Hi Sue. " said Jane. " Here is another happy customer of me." In the same moment she raised her arm up and lifted me high over her head, She held me up like her trophy and displayed me to Sue. Sue did not know what to say, when she saw Janes strength demonstration. Jane let me down on my feet, put the belt off and said. " Take place on the deckchair. I have to change my clothes." She went out and set down on the second chair next Sue. " Her muscle power is unbelievable. She is the strongest person I ever met." said Sue. " I am 6.0 tall an I weight 190 lbs. I thought I would be the strongest woman in my gym. But she has more strength in one arm, than me in my whole body.  When I first time met her here in the hotel, I could not imagine, how she can handle me."

The door opened and Jane came back. She had a bmall bikini on and we could see her super muscular body. " Now you will have a very spezia lift and carry session." she said. First she came to me. She put my right hand and puuled me up fom the chair. I was standing in front of her and looked up to her. She wemt to my side, put her right arm in fromt of my waist and pushed my body with her left hand over her streched right arm. She lifted me up and flexed her right arm, so I was hanging in the air, her bulging bicep in my stomach. With her left hand she put my trousers down and set me down again. She grabbed around my waist with both hands, lifted me up and carrie me with a smiling face infront of a mirror. " Wait here until I have prepared Sue. " She went back to Sue, who wear a bikini too, Sue stand up, when Jane went towars her. Before she knew what came now, Jane put her hand around Sues neck and bend her down. She put Sues Head between her legs and put her left arm arond Sues waist. Then she lifted her upside down. With her right hand she lifted Sues trouser up and put it off. She laid her arm aroun Sues body and lifted her in backbraeker over her right shoulder. Then she put Sues tp off.

Holding Sue on her shoulder she came with her to the mirror and set her back on her feet. She turned us both with our face to the mirror, so we could see, what happened now. She stood behind us and our heads just reached her shoulders. I think her shoulders were nearly th double of mine. Then I felt her right hand comming betwwen my legs, grabbing my balls and then she lifted me of the ground She effortlessly lifted me higher and higher until my crotch was on the level of her breast. While she was holding in this position, she began to massage my genitals with her fingers. I got an erection and began to graon. Jane put her left hand from behind between Sues legs. She put her middle finger in Sues vagina and lifted her as easy as me on th same leve, while she began to massage Sues vagina with her middle finger. Sue groaned when Jane lifted her up. " How do you like this ? " said Jane." Now I will show you a bit more of my strength."

She turen with us to the right, so I was next to the mirror. Then she began to lift us up and down lie a human barbell and I could see her enourmos bicep bulging. She turned around and made the same, with Sue next to the mirror. Sometime later I cane and got the orgasm of my life. Sue came with a loud groaning a bit later. Jane put us down and Sue said " That was the best massage of my life. You are grat ! " " I think you should get a refreshment."
said Jane. She put her right hand again between my leg, but this time from the front. She lifted me a little bit, then put her left hand to my breast and lifted me horizontaly in an overhead press. She went a few steps to the pool and turne me with my head to the pool. Then she threw me like a javelind throgh the air into the water. She turne around to Sue, grabbed with her right hand Sues right ankle and lifted her upside down. Jane raised her arm high in the air and carried the down hanging Sue to the pool, Then she started to spin Sue around until she was flying on the level of Janes head. Sue flew nearly to the end of the pool, when she dived into the water. " good refreshment ? " asked Jane. We both could not say any word. We swam to the end of the pool were Jane was waiting. Meanwhile she had opened a bride door to a sun deck. When we came to the end of the pool Jane bent down to us, grabbed my right arm and Sues left arm. She lifted us out of the water and carried us a few steps, holding us in the air in front of her. With a smiling she set us on a bench. We were totally down, when Jane stepped us, put her hands under the bench and lifted us up. She hold the bench in front of her and went with us through te door. She shifted the bench out and pressed us sitting onthe bench overhead ! She with us overheadlifted about 30 sec, until she set us down on a sunny place. " Here you can dry " she said. She flexed her cannonball biceps and went in.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 04:50:14 pm »
Your PM inbox is full, so while you can send messages, you can't receive any, this is the message I was going to send back.

No, I actually haven't been lifted by a woman in my whole adult life, I've been too heavy, basically. I've been overweight since I was 15 years old and basically I've been too shy to seek out a woman that would be strong enough to do it, so no I've never been lifted. I'm sure there would be women strong enough to do it, though.

berghammerz

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 03:40:57 pm »
part 5

A few month later, thr hotel had more and more guests. A maried man and woman enetered the hotel hall, both looked very sporty. He was about 6.1 and 210 lbs, she was about 5.11 and 175 lbs. They went to the recetion and checke in for one night. They told the woman at the reception, that tey heard in their gym about a special service in this hotel and they should ask for Jane to enjoy it. " Jane is upstairs in the moment. But she must be back soon. Another  pair is just checking out " said the woman at the reception. A few time later they heard steps on the stairs. Jane came downstairs. She carried a fat woman, who was sitting in front of her. The woman had her legs around Janes waist and held  her hands arond Janes neck, while Jane had lifted her big husband in an overhead press. The woman seemed to enjoy to feel Janes strong abs between her legs and she saw up to the big bulge in the trouwsers of her husband carried overhead by Janes big muscular arms. Jane brought them to the reception. and set them down. " Wow. " said the man, when Jane set him slowly back on his feet. " We have searched for years for a muscle wwonan, who can lift us like she wants it. We surely come back to this hotel again. "

Jane went over to the new guests. " Hello, I am Bob and this is Lynn. What we just saw was impressive. Please bring us to our room." " All right." said jane, put her right hand between Bobs legs, herl eft hand between Lynns legs and lifted them simultanously up until they moved down Janes raised arms and were sitting on her broad shoulders. Lynn groaned a little bit when she felt Janes strong hand between her legs and move down. Jane brought them to their room. She put both down. Bob and Lynn put off their clothes, while Jane put off her shirt so Bob and Lyyn saw her big tits and her super muscular upper body. Jane flrxed her right arm and a huge peaked bicep stood like a mountain on her arm. She led her pecs dance and came closer to Bob. Lynn saw that her not even small husband totally diappeared behind Jane. Jane made a double bicep pose in front of Bob and she saw that something began to grow between Bobs legs. She put her hands around Bobs waist aand lifted Bob slowly up. Bobs dick grew moro and more. Then she had lifted him so high, that his crotch was on the level of Janes head. " You are well built between you legs." said Jane. Bob could not believ, what this woman was able to do with him. Lynn stood at the bed, her mouth open. Jane stretched her arms out and held Bob far from her body away. Then she turned Bob around so that she held him paralell to the ground. She roled him over her right arm and shifted him, so that she held him up on the palm of her right  hand under his back. She tured around to Lyyy and held Bob up in front of Lynns face, like a present. "Unbelievable ! " said Lynn " Take a good look." said Jane. She put her forearn up and Lynn stared on Janes bulging high peaked bicep of her right arm, holding Bob on her palmof her hand. Then Jane slowly began to rise her arm higher and higher until she held Bob with her one streched arm high over her head. Bob groned, when Jane begand to twirl him like a toy in her hand. His dick was standing right up.

Jane lowered him slowly and laid Bob down on the bed. She went to Lynn, who was standing in front of a mirror. Lyyn loked up into th smiling face of the big amazon. Jane put her right hand around Lynns neck and lifted her carefully of the ground until Lynns head was on the level of Janes head. Jane turned  Lynn with her face to the mirror, before she slowly stretched her arm to the right side until Lynn saw hanging herself at Janes extened arm. Jane held Lynn for a moment in this position, befre she raised Lynn higher and higher. Lynn ended with her feet dangling about 3 feet from the ground. Jane lowered her again amd turned her a bit. " Let me stimulate you a bit." said Jane. She put her left hand between Lynns legs and began to massage her. " You are wonderful !. " cried Lynn. Jane stopped her massage and put her left hand deeper between Lynns legs. She put her hand off Lynns neck and held Lyyn only up with her left arm. She tured to the side  and was standing with her left arm to Bob, still lying onthe bed. Bob saw his wife sitting on the left hand of the muscle woman and Lynn was in heaven. Then Lynn felt the rising pressure between her legs, when Jane begand to flex her arm and she was lifted higher until her crotch was of the level of Janes shoulders. Bob saw the bulging bicep of Janes during the lift and his dick begann to grow again. Janr lowered Lynn a little bit, turned her and laid Lyyn with her chest on her right hand, whild she hold her left hand still between Lynns legs. She easily lifted Lynn overhead. Then she put two fingers in the vagina of the overheadlifted Lynn and began an intensive massage. " Thats my new specialyty for my female customers. An overhead liftt massage ! " said Jane Lynn was groaning and groaning while Bobs dick got harder and harder, when he saw Lynn held overhead by Janes muscular arms, groaning louder and louder.

Jane lowered Lynn down and set her back on the feet. Then she went behind Lynn, grabbe her legs under her knees, lifted her up and widened her legs. She carrie her to the bed and set Lynn slowly down on Bobs erected dick., with her face looking to bobs face. Lynn groaned, when Jane set her  down and she felt Bobs dickk in her vagina. Jane went to thr side of the bed and put her left arm under Bobs lega and her right arm under his back. Then she lifted Bob and Lynn in a craddle carry and went with them to the mirror. She put her hands in position and lifted Bob and Lynn in an overhead press ! Jane smiled up to Lyyn upright sitting on Bobs body lying horizontalyon her hands. Lynn and Bob were groaning and crying, when Jane began to shake and to push them over her head. Sometime later both came with a loud groaning. Jane put them down on the bed. " I think you have got enough for now, I come back tomorro, when you check out. " said Jane before she left the room.

The next day, when Jane come back to the room, Bob and Lynn were ready to check out. She laid Lynn over her left shoulder. She went behind Bob put her right hand between his legs lifted him up and carried them downstairs to the reception. " That was the best service of our life." said Bob when they reached the reception. " Thank you. Here is a last present for you." She began to massage Bobs genitals with her strong hand. Bob was in heaven, What a woman he thought. At the end of Janes massage Bob came in his pants. Jane set him down. and put her hand under Lynns skirt, who was still lying over her shoulder. She put her right hand under her slip. She lifted Lynn a bit with her left hand, turend Lynn in front of her body and pressedd her up for a short overhead nassage. Lynn came over Janes head, before Jane she set down on her feet. " Bon voyage." said Jane and went upstairs again.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [berghammerz] Hotel with Special 'Lift' Service

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View