Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575007 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 07:26:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [ZZZ] The Trouble with Shadowlings
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [ZZZ] The Trouble with Shadowlings  (Read 8678 times)

theunknownone

+Notable Author: [ZZZ] The Trouble with Shadowlings
« on: May 01, 2008, 01:09:54 am »
This is my first post, but it will split into several parts due to the 20,000 character limit.  I've been lurking most of the time. This is a muscle growth and giantess story written by ZZZ. I dug it up from a hotboards site and wanted to post it somewhere where it may not be lost. It needs a little editing done to it which I may do later. ZZZ used to be very active in the growth and giantess community back several years ago.

The Trouble with Shadowlings
by thatbumzzz = ZZZ
Part 1

****Loud coughing and the occasional cricket sound is heard as dirt and dust from ZZZ Industries kicks up into the air. Ages of neglect have left the place damp, moldy, and several strange frightning creatures scuryying about in the shadows.  A tall figure steps in and searches around for the light switch.

***CLICK!***

'Dammit! I leave for a little while and the place goes to shit?!?!'

The shadowlings that had been moving around in the dark quickly hide their beer cans and pipes in their robes as they look innocently up at ZZZ.

'No no boss we've been working hard at coming up with ideas for you! And researching new chemicals, magic spells, artifacts...' Before the shadowling can finish the sentence ZZZ's glare is enough to silence even the crickets.

'So basically all you guys have been up to is getting drunk and getting high?'

A shadowling in the corner let's out a cough as smoke rises from it's mouth.

ZZZ smiles and shrugs. That just means we'll have to work twice as hard to get back to speed right?'

The shadowlings cheered, brought out their beer and pipes and continued to party.

ZZZ laughed then walked over to his chamber. Walking over to his black and white monitor, crappy ass computer, ZZZ logs in to the web...

First off, I have to point out to gts fans that while the giantess scene was great in 'Dude where's my car', the B.E. scene was very lame and disappointing. Also, there was no clothes ripping!!!! AAAArrrgh! Something is something though, and if you want to see a sexy 50foot woman in some great gts scenes and even an eating someone alive scene(not my style but I know it is for some) then definetly go see the movie. Otherwise it's just so so with some funny parts, and some gross parts as well.

****ZZZ's sleeve is tugged, and he glances down to see a shadowling pointing at a bright green vial sitting on ZZZ's desk.

'Oh thanks, almost forgot about that.' ZZZ reaches down and takes the vial, then places it in the shadowling's hand, along with an address on a sheet of paper.

'I need you to take this to Alina, here's the address, and tell her it's from me.' The shadowling takes the vial from ZZZ, then looks up at him curiously.

'No special instructions boss? Or hidden surprise, like maybe I pour it on her hamburger or her pillow or something like dat?'

ZZZ grins and shakes his head. 'Not this time. It's been a long time since any of us have seen a straight forward, non complicated, clothes ripping story. Just tell her what it does, and hand it to her.'

Before ZZZ is finished speaking the shadowling is halfway out the door with a huge grin on it's face. The other shadowlings all look up and scurry out after the first one.
ZZZ sits back in his seat, kicks his feet up on the desk next to the monitor, and mumbles, 'Now if only I could remember the password to my web site, and find the key to my growth chambers...'

The Trouble with Shadowlings

Into the darkness, so it begins...

The shadowling found itself lurking about the campus of an average sized university, trying to figure out where Alina's dorm room was.
It decided to approach a cute tall girl, with an average body, and ask her for directions. It slowly reached up and tugged on her sleeve.
(This particular shadowling was only about three feet tall, making it hard for it to get people's attention.)

'Scuz me miss you seen Alina's house?'

The young girl looked down at the shadowling with a very confused look. 'Ummm, hey little kid, halloween is over, so you shouldn't be wearing a dark robe like that.'

Shadowling frowned, 'Me am not little kid, me am shadowling Uno!' The girl shrugged and turned her back to the shadowling, then began to walk off.

Uno did not like people disrespecting it. Specially some girl who was wearing very tight denim shorts, and a furry sweater and packing too much attitude for her own good.

'Me make you much sweeter...' With that the shadowling reached into it's robe and pulled out the vial ZZZ had handed it. Lifting it up in the air, the shadowling swung it down quickly, causing several drops to fly from the vial and land on the young girl's bare legs.

The young girl quickly turned around feeling the wetness on her legs, but Uno had disappeared.

'What the hell did he spray on my legs?' The girl reached down to her legs brought her finger to the back of her calf, touching the greenish liquid, then brought it to her tongue and tasted the fluid.

'Mmmm tastes like candy...EWWWWWW!!! I hope he didn't spit on me! GRRRRR!!!' The young girl stomped off angrily, not noticing the remaining drops of the green liquid being absorbed by her skin.
As she continued walking through campus, She began to feel her shorts were uncomfortably tight. She began to fidget with them but then her shoes started feeling a bit snug as well.

'Is it that time of the month already? I feel kinda bloated...' However, even as she said this she felt her stomach muscles tighten up a bit, then a slight draft on her belly.
The girl reached down to the bottom of her sweater and tugged, 'That's strange, this sweater normally goes below my waist...'

Uno continued to go around campus looking for Alina's dorm room. A tall fellow walked past, and Uno decided to ask once again for help.

'Scuse me sir you know where Alina is?'

Looking down at Uno the young fellow shrugged and replied, 'Not sure, but if you know what dorm she's in, I can give you directions.'

Uno quickly handed the sheet with the address on it to the guy.

'Oh yeah this is clear across campus in that direction.' Pointing beyond several buildings, the Uno sighed and began walking off, then turned around smiling,

'Thank you sir! You say to girl friend this magic word next time you alone with her...'

After uttering the words the young fellow shrugged and walked off repeating the words to himself, thinking the shadowling must be from some odd religion.
A scrawny bookworm of a girl walked past the fellow as he mumbled the magic words, and she soon began to feel her bra very constrictive, as well as her shoes...

To be continued...

The bookworm's name was Sally, and she was feeling unlike she'd ever felt before. Her buttoned down cotton blouse felt incredibly snug, as well as her long shorts. However, even with the tight clothing,
she was feeling very energized. Sally glanced back at the tall fellow whom had just walked past her mumbling something, and licked her lips. Slowly as her tongue slid along her lips, they seemed to puff out a bit. Her long hair steadily lengthened, and her long shorts
slowly shortened as Sally's thighs bulged outwards and downwards by the second. The gaps between the buttons on Sally's blouse slowly increased in size, revealing more and more of her soft skin underneath, as her chest widened, and her breasts filled out in size and firmness. Sally quickly came back to her senses, trying to figure out what she was just thinking about, and began to walk back to her dorm.
She was trying so hard to remember what was on her mind, that she didn't notice her backpack feeling lighter, her glasses becoming very tight, and her ass muscles pressing firmly against her shorts. She did notice however, when she went for a deep breath, and the center button on her blouse popped off, revealing a lot of cleavage. Two large, round and firm breasts, very different from the flat chest with two small bumps she was used to seeing...Sally passed out.

Uno strolled past the on campus caffeteria, then came to an abrupt halt. Uno turned its head towards the caffeteria, and its eyes glowed brightly, 'Me thinks the boss wouldn't mind me grabbing a snack on job.'

Slowly Uno walked up to the caffeteria door, as a tall physically fit, beautiful woman walked up in front of it, then almost let the door slam on it's face!

The tall, gorgeous woman (wearing ultra tight denim shorts with small tears along the sides which showed each curvy cheek's outline, and a snug tank top revealing alot of her tightly confined, large mounds, and carrying a torn furry sweater in her hand)approached the student behind the counter, 'I don't have my meal card, but I don't want to hear any shit about it!' grunted the amazon. The young man could only nod as he tried his hardest not to drool at the beautiful student.

She walked into the caffeteria, everyone, teachers, students, security guards, male and female, stopped half way into their meals to gawked at the girl.

Uno walked up to the counter which came up above his head, 'She am prettier than me, and me have no meal card too, but me am nice shadowling if you let me in.'

At first the young man behind the counter ignored Uno, but once the amazon was almost completely out of view, the young man used all his will power to turn his head away from the barely viewable beauty. A confused look appeared on his face while he tried to see where the voice was coming from, until he looked down.

'Oh, sorry little kid, didn't see you.'

Uno clenched it's fists, 'Me am not little kid!!!'

Before Uno could say anything else, the young man quickly appologized, 'Oh I'm so sorry, couldn't tell you were a little person underneath that robe.'

Again Uno grunted 'Me am not little person! Me am shadowling!!!'

The student behind the counter appologized again and smiled, 'Go right on in, uh, Mr. Shadowling...' Uno was about to grunt about how it is not a Mr. but a shadowling, but Uno decided the young fellow was being very patient, and handed him a penny.

'Oh it's free for kid...errr shadowlings.'

Uno shook it's head, 'This penny for good luck. You rub it when you see girl you like. You am very patient with Uno.'

The young man smiled, and Uno headed into the caffeteria. As it approached the caffeteria workers scooping food onto student's plates, Uno took a whiff, then almost choked on the horrible smell.

'ZZZ no am lying when he say caffeteria food in college am poison! Maybe me am having salad.'

Back at the counter the young man was looking down at the penny Uno handed to him. It was a normal looking penny, except for the big 'Z' etched into one side of it.

As he gazed at it, a pretty young student walked in, her hair short and curly, a loose sleeveless blouse revealing her stomach and a tatoo of a ladybug next to her navel, baggy blue jeans covering her thin legs.

The student behind the counter fell in love. The young girl walked up and smiled, looked down at the young man's name tag, then her beautiful lips parted, 'Hi Rob, how is your day going so far?'

Rob again fought with all his might not to drool, as he unconsciously rubbed the penny in his hand. 'I'm good miss, and y..you?'

The young girl smiled as she handed Rob her meal card, she began to feel a strange warmth as she watched Rob, neither could see the penny in Rob's hand glowing. 'I'm doing good, my name's Claire...' she licked her lips as she looked over Rob, and began to lean over the counter, Rob struggling to swipe the card correctly. As Claire stood watching Rob, her blouse slowly rose further from her jeans, her wrist bracelet began to stretch, until it snapped, the beads which formed it fell to the ground. Claire leaned down to pick up the beads, and Rob couldn't help but watch her as she leaned. It almost seemed to Rob as if Claire's ass was rising higher while she was leaning down. The stitches of her jeans were straining to contain her round bottom, more and more confined as she moved about picking up each bead. The outline of her ass much more noticeable with each passing second, Rob furiously rubbed the penny, biting his lower lip.

As Claire stood back up, Rob looked at the cleavage of her blouse, and could partially see Claire's bra, even though it was completely unnoticeable before. Something else was strange, her breasts seemed....larger?

Claire smiled as Rob handed her meal card back to her, 'Sorry about that miss...did you get all your beads back?'

Reaching her hand up into her hair as she took the meal card with her other hand, and arching her back a bit revealing even more of her now tightly trapped breasts, Claire winked at Rob. As she raised her arm up even more of her stomach was revealed, and Rob noticed the ladybug tattoo seemed a bit stretched out and faded. He just figured maybe she got it when she was very young. 'How 'bout you help me find the rest of them once the caffeteria is closed, so we can be...alone?' All Rob could do was nod and the drool flowed as Claire walked off. Once again everyone in the caffeteria stopped eating and were gawking at the next amazon whic seemed to sprout from out of nowhere.

There were three girls sitting at one table, watching everyone else as they stared at the beautiful women walking through the caffeteria. Two of them scrawny short haired girls with so so faces and loud moths, the third a long haired, cute, nicely endowed, but very covered and quiet girl.

'What's with the outfits these girls are wearfing nowadays? Seems like their boobs are abouty to pop out their tops at any moment!' Becky looked on with envy and anger.

'And their asses are either hanging out their shorts, or ready to split their pant seams!' Jen grumbled as she chewed on the unidentifiable food on her plate.

The third girl remained quiet and just smiled and picked at her salad.
Then she had an odd look on her face as if she just thought of something.

Becky looked towards the long haired girl, 'You have almost as good a body as those two bimbos but at least you have the decency to cover it Melissa.'

Melissa smiled, but silently sighed inside. She hated being so conservative, but she couldn't help it. She was always too scared to do anything wild or brave, or wear anything reveailing. She lived out her fantasies through the stories she would read on the web...
Excusing herself from her friends Melissa picked up her tray and headed towards the exit.

Back in the food serving area Uno was struggling to find something edible, or even recognizable. Slowly Uno came to the only 'safe' thing to eat at the caffeteria.

Looking at the salad bar, Uno tried to figure out what was wrong with the picture in front of it. 'Me not remember there being so many brown vegetables.'

Scooping some lettuce up, Uno bravely took a bite from it. 'AAAAAACKKK this am most horrible thing me ever tasted!' Uno reached into his robe and removed a small bottle of hot sauce, the label read, 'ZZZ's Power Sauce'.

Slowly Uno uncorked the bottle, 'Me am fixing this salad bar for everybody!'

to be continued...

theunknownone

The Trouble with Shadowlings by ZZZ Part 2
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 01:19:51 am »
The Trouble with Shadowlings by ZZZ Part 2

As Uno reached uncorked the bottle, a strange shadow approached Uno from behind. An average height, very obviously female(Lotsa curves in all the right places, but hidden by the big black robe and hood) shadowling swiped the bottle from Uno's hand. 'Zis iz ZZZ's poition petite! He haz been looking of it everywhere.'

Uno grunted and tried to jump up to grab the bottle from the female shadowling, 'No, me am needing that for yucky salad, Zilch you am always ruining Uno's fun.'

Zilch leaned down and planted a kiss on Uno's head. 'I am zure you vill zink of zomthing else you can do little one. Besides, you know how potent thiz thing iz, and ZZZ mumbled something about uzing it for the other board later on?' Zilch and Uno shrugged simultaneously.

Uno sighed, 'You am always making sense and making Uno feel better Zilch.' Uno swatted Zilch on her firm round ass as Zilch slipped into the shadows unseen.

Turning back to the salad bar Uno pondered out loud, 'Now what me do?'
Glancing back and forth at the miscolored vegetables, Uno stopped to stare at the radishes. 'If me am working magic, me better make sure not to affect too many evil vegies or ZZZ be grumpy, so me fix radishes since almost nobody eat them.'
Waving it's hands in the air, Uno mumbled several magic words, then reached into it's robe and pulled out a hot sauce bottle very similar to the one it handed to Zilch, 'She am only looking for one bottle, she am forgetting ZZZ am having a spare.' A couple squirts on the radishes, and Uno walked towards the desert bar. As it walked away, the radishes behind Uno slowly brightened and swelled.

Looking at the different desert items, Uno could have sworn it had walked onto another planet. 'Me am taking big risk with mystery goop.'
Uno scooped some of what looked like pudding onto it's plate, then filled it's cup with Tang from the dispenser, 'Nobody mess up Tang' then walked over to the seating area.

Looking around Uno spotted two girls pointing at the different women in the caffeteria and commenting, 'They am seeming rude, maybe me go fix them.'

Before Uno could move towards them, Uno caught something out of the corner of it's eye. A small girl all alone in the dark, sitting in the far back end of the caffeteria, near the exit. Uno strutted over, weaving in and out between the tables and people, knocking trays over and bumping people's heads with it's tray. People were grunting and yelling, but after a while they just carried on. Uno was too distracted to appoliogize, it was very curious about this girl. Finally approaching her table, Uno noticed the girl was just about it's own size.

'Hello me am sitting with you.' Before the girl could respond, Uno pulled up a seat, sat down and began scarfing down the mystery goop.
'Aaaaaack this am bland!'

The small girl was wearing overalls and a t-shirt, and smiled as she watched Uno. 'I don't think I've seen you on campus before...'

Uno stopped momentarily and reached out it's hand, 'Me am Uno, who am you?'

The girl shook Uno's hand with a smile, and wiped herself clean with a napkin, 'My name's Sherrie.'

Uno looked at her for a moment, 'You am not sounding like a little girl, what am you?'

Sherrie looked at Uno curiously for a moment, then smiled as she began to think Uno was just a kid. 'Actually big boy, Little Person is the more friendly term to use nowadays, but I personally don't mind how people refer to me.'

Uno reached for it's Tang and took a sip, then just as quickly spit it out, 'Bleeeachhh!!!! It too watery, how somebody mess up Tang!?!'
Sherrie giggled as she took a napkin and wiped some of the tang off Uno's sleeve.

'You am very nice girl Sherrie, you am calling Uno big boy, and wiping Uno clean. Me give you nice gift.' Uno reached into it's pocket and pulled out a hershey's kiss with a single 'Z' on it's label, and handed it to Sherrie.

'You am careful with that thing. It am potent. You am eating a small nibble once a day...' Before Uno could finish, Sherrie popped the entire thing in her mouth, quickly chewed, then swallowed. Uno's eyes opened wider than they'd ever been, 'Uh oh...'

>

As Uno reached uncorked the bottle, a strange shadow approached Uno from behind. An average height, very obviously female(Lotsa curves in all the right places, but hidden by the big black robe and hood) shadowling swiped the bottle from Uno's hand. 'Zis iz ZZZ's poition petite! He haz been looking of it everywhere.'

Uno grunted and tried to jump up to grab the bottle from the female shadowling, 'No, me am needing that for yucky salad, Zilch you am always ruining Uno's fun.'

Zilch leaned down and planted a kiss on Uno's head. 'I am zure you vill zink of zomthing else you can do little one. Besides, you know how potent thiz thing iz, and ZZZ mumbled something about uzing it for the other board later on?' Zilch and Uno shrugged simultaneously.

Uno sighed, 'You am always making sense and making Uno feel better Zilch.' Uno swatted Zilch on her firm round ass as Zilch slipped into the shadows unseen.

Turning back to the salad bar Uno pondered out loud, 'Now what me do?'
Glancing back and forth at the miscolored vegetables, Uno stopped to stare at the radishes. 'If me am working magic, me better make sure not to affect too many evil vegies or ZZZ be grumpy, so me fix radishes since almost nobody eat them.'
Waving it's hands in the air, Uno mumbled several magic words, then reached into it's robe and pulled out a hot sauce bottle very similar to the one it handed to Zilch, 'She am only looking for one bottle, she am forgetting ZZZ am having a spare.' A couple squirts on the radishes, and Uno walked towards the desert bar. As it walked away, the radishes behind Uno slowly brightened and swelled.

Looking at the different desert items, Uno could have sworn it had walked onto another planet. 'Me am taking big risk with mystery goop.'
Uno scooped some of what looked like pudding onto it's plate, then filled it's cup with Tang from the dispenser, 'Nobody mess up Tang' then walked over to the seating area.

Looking around Uno spotted two girls pointing at the different women in the caffeteria and commenting, 'They am seeming rude, maybe me go fix them.'

Before Uno could move towards them, Uno caught something out of the corner of it's eye. A small girl and a guy who looked like a football player, in the dark, sitting in the far back end of the caffeteria, near the exit. Uno strutted over, weaving in and out between the tables and people, knocking trays over and bumping people's heads with it's tray. People were grunting and yelling, but after a while they just carried on. Uno was too distracted to appoliogize, it was very curious about this girl. Finally approaching her table, Uno noticed the girl was just about it's own size.

'Hello me am sitting with you.' Before the girl or the jock could respond, Uno pulled up a seat, sat down and began scarfing down the mystery goop.
'Aaaaaack this am bland!'

The small girl was wearing overalls and a long sleeve white t-shirt, and smiled as she watched Uno. 'I don't think I've seen you on campus before...'

Uno stopped momentarily and reached out it's hand, 'Me am Uno, who am you?'

The girl shook Uno's hand with a smile, and wiped herself clean with a napkin, 'My name's Sherrie, and this is my boyfriend Joe.'

Uno looked at her for a moment, 'You am not sounding like a little girl, what am you?'

Joe just stared at Uno trying to figure out what exactly Uno was.

Sherrie looked at Uno curiously for a moment, then smiled as she began to think Uno was just a kid. 'Actually big boy, Little Person is the more friendly term to use nowadays, but I personally don't mind how people refer to me.'

While Uno, Sherrie and Joe spoke, across the caffeteria Jen and Becky
stopped talking about the other girls for a moment to go and get a second helping from the salad bar. As they glanced over everything available, Jen quickly noticed the radishes. 'Wow those radishes look huge, and for once they seem like they might be edible!' Jen and Becky both scooped several onto their plate, and as they were walking back to their seats, Jen took a bite from one.

Back in the corner of the caffeteria, Uno was looking back and forth between Joe and Sherrie, 'You and Joe am very different sizes, you am liking that?'

Before Sherrie could answer Uno reached for it's Tang and took a sip, then just as quickly spit it out, 'Bleeeachhh!!!! It too watery!!! How somebody mess up Tang!?!'
Sherrie giggled as she took a napkin and wiped some of the tang off Uno's sleeve.

'Actually Uno, we met on the web before we knew anything about each other, and fell in love.' Sherrie then took Joe's large hand in her own, and they smiled at each other. 'Although Joe really likes tall girls...'

Joe's face became red and he quickly responded, 'That may be true but it's whats inside that counts.'

Sherrie smiled and nodded, 'Yeah because I usually try to find guys who aren't much taller than me.' She quietly fantasized about Joe being as small or maybe even...smaller than her, but was then distracted as Uno tugged on her sleeve.

'You am very nice girl Sherrie, you am calling Uno big boy, and wiping Uno clean. Me give you nice gift.' Uno reached into it's pocket and pulled out a hershey's kiss with a single 'Z' on it's label, and handed it to Sherrie.

Sherrie slowly unwrapped the small chocolate treat while Uno spoke, 'You am careful with that thing. It am potent. You am eating a small nibble once a day...' Before Uno could finish, Sherrie popped the entire thing in her mouth, quickly chewed, then swallowed. Uno's eyes opened wider than they'd ever been, 'Uh oh...'

Before Jen and Becky could reach their seats, Jen was licking her lips as she watched Becky walk, and was feeling tingles all over.
Becky was about 5 inches taller than Jen, but they never really talked about their height differences. All they usually talked about was what other girls were wearing, and what boys they were interested in.

As they began to sit down, Jen felt her ass press tightly against the insides of her usually loose skirt.

Becky couldn't put her finger on it, but something looked odd with Jen, and she had a very strange look in her eye. Becky shrugged and put one of the radishes in her smouth, and ate it slowly.

As Becky ate, Jen watched with intensity, enjoying every movement of Becky's mouth. She barely noticed the discomfort as her scrawny body began to change.

Her shoulders slowly widened out, stretching her T-shirt, then her once small breasts began to push outwards, and round out a bit, her bra cups straining to contain her increasing breast flesh. Her hips widened, the elastic around the waist of her skirt slowly stretching to accomodate. Jen could feel her thighs rubbing against her seat as the muscles lengthened and swelled. Her panties began to hug her privates more and more, rubbing against her lower lips as they enlarged along with the rest of her body. Her shirt started below the waist of her skirt, but was now slowly climbing up, as her breast filled out further, her chest still widened, and her entire torso lengthened. Now even her toes became incredibly confined, as they pressed forcefully against the insides of her tennis shoes.

Becky glanced up after finishing her radish, her eyes in disbelief, but then a strange warmth overtook her, and several tingles spread across her body. The oddness of the situation quickly vanished with an intense and increasing lust.

Just then a small figure in a black robe and hood came out from the corner of the caffeteria and quickly jogged by them repeating 'Me am in trubble, me am in trubble...' then Uno stopped and glanced back and forth between Becky and Jen, 'Me am in big trubble, me am in big trubble...' then ran off and out of the caffeteria.

In the background, a soft moan could be heard from Sherrie...

Sherrie had been short her entire life. She was born as one of a few people with a major height variation. She was 18 years old, but was only about 3'5' tall, and was fully grown...until now that is...

Joe quickly stood next to Sherrie as she moaned, 'Sherrie what's wrong? Was there something bad with that candy?? Do you think it was poison??'

Sherrie wrapped one arm around Joe's thigh and smiled up at him. ?mmm no no Joe, actually I feel quite the oppos? Before she could finish her sentence she let out another moan, and squeezed Joe? leg tightly.

Slowly the pant legs on her overalls were creeping upwards. The long white sleeves of her cotton shirt began to slide up her forearms, slowly but very noticeably. Her small stubby fingers were slowly lengthening, quickly loosing their stubby appearance.

Sherrie moaned even more as she quickly realized what was happening, her long time fantasy was becoming true?nd not just in height?

The suspenders on Sherries overalls began to strain as the small breasts underneath slowly rose and filled out. She could also feel her ass press more and more firmly against the backsides of her overalls. Her shoes were then becoming unbelievably confining. The sleeves and the pant legs of her overalls became very snug, as she began to notice something she was never before able to develop hardly anything of?uscle. Her biceps rounded out and slowly inched larger and larger inside her sleeves. Her thighs began to press outwards on her pant legs, the seams slowly being stretched. Her toes busted out from the front of her shoes, though barely contained in very outstretched socks. The top of Sherrie? head had always come to about Joe? waist, but now her head was just above his stomach, and her arms around his waist? They were slowly rising along with the rest of her.

Joe quickly pulled Sherrie out of the cafeteria from an emergency exit. Thankfully, the alarms never worked properly.

Standing in the empty alley next to the cafeteria, Joe could only gawk in disbelief at what he was seeing. It had to be some sort of miracle. Maybe the kid in the monk like duds was really an angel? Or maybe the kid wasn? a kid at all but a really short televangelist with some serious faith power? Either way he didn? care. He and his girlfriend were getting their wish that had always seemed completely impossible. In fact, she seemed to be getting it more than they could have ever even dreamed of. Her arms were now slowly approaching the upper portion of his stomach. The great thing was that it wasn? only his girlfriend? dream but his own?ut how big would she get?? Joe quickly became very aroused as he thought about the possibilities, and a growing Sherrie definitely noticed as she reached with her free hand to grasp Joe? privates.

?ooh Joe looks like you have something growing too? With that she squeezed his member firmly, and he could feel her hand growing while holding his crotch. Down below, Sherrie? pant legs only came to her knee. Within seconds, the seams burst open revealing her now large thigh muscles. Almost at the same moment, her sleeves almost simultaneously split open around her biceps, revealing even more of her newly developed musculature. Her feet ripped free from the remains of her shoes, her socks also tearing to shreds as her toes slowly escaped their confines.

Another splitting sound was heard and Sherrie smiled as she looked up at Joe, whose face was even closer than seconds ago, ?mmm that was my bra that just unclasped? Taking a deep breath Sherrie revealed to Joe what else had been growing besides muscles; her large breasts were thrust firmly against the now almost transparent shirt. Her nipples were very big and hard, and growing along with the rest of her. Her breasts were spilling out from the sides of her suspenders, and pressed tightly against one another between the two straps, just barely contained by them. Right as Sherrie reached the height of her inhale, the overall? suspenders snapped off, and a large tear formed down the middle of her white shirt, revealing a great deal of some serious cleavage. Her overalls did not slide off completely though. The descent of the front flap ended just below her stomach, being held up by her now wider hips and thick thigh muscles. Her stomach was striated with muscle as well, as the white shirt only came down to the top of her abs now.

Uno was quick to leave the cafeteria far behind, as it continued on it's search for Alina. It noticed it had gone off the intended path, but was now standing next to the entrance to the swimming pool area. “Maybe some nice swimmers help Uno find Alina.”

It quickly entered the double doors, and the girls swim team was warming up within. “Better make sure girls are having suntan lotion…”

Jen and Becky could barely pull themselves off each other as they groped and fondled one another’s newly developing bodies, while at the same time trying to get in their room. Their growth seemed to have almost completely subsided while they escaped the cafeteria and made their way to the dorm, but now as the anticipation increased, so did the growth rate. Jen unlocked the door and looked over at Becky, who was once 5 inches taller than her, but was now looking her eye to eye. Not only that, but Becky was also taller than she had been just minutes ago. Her sun dress was squeezing her every curve. They gave each other a quick wet kiss.

As Jen opened the door she heard a popping sound from her tennis shoes, her toes were touching the cold linoleum. Another sound was soon heard, a small click, as one of the straps on Becky’s bra came undone. A third sound was heard, but this was from within the room.
“Hey I was trying to take a nap here.” Melissa reached over to turn on the lamp next to her bed. Her eyes opened wide as she tried to recognize the voluptuous women standing in her doorway. Her eyes went even wider after realizing who the culprits were.
Becky closed the door behind herself as she pulled Jen close, “Wanna have some fun Melissa?”

To be continued…

theunknownone

The Trouble with Shadowlings Part 3 by ZZZ
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 01:26:12 am »
The Trouble with Shadowlings Part 3 by ZZZ

”Our dreams have come true my love!” exclaimed Joe while holding Sherrie close. No one in the caf had even noticed what was going on in the side alley.
Sherrie smiled seductively as her head was now just below Joe’s chin. “Oh so you dreamed of me growing also sweetie?” Before Joe could answer she placed her finger over his lip and let out a small sigh of pleasure, “Oooohh I believe your dream is to be with a taller woma…”
As Sherrie spoke her ass completely escaped the confines of her overalls, her panties underneath were now a small thong, and also split off her body as her ass and hips swelled out of the fabric. The underside of Sherrie’s now very large mounds began to peek out the bottom of her shirt. The rip down the middle of her shirt slowly approached the bottom, even more cleavage being revealed, and still more of her swelling bust slipped out the bottom. The shirt could take no more as Sherrie deeply inhaled yet again, causing the tear down the middle of her shirt to split it in two, her large breasts now free, the remains of her tiny bra sliding down off the sides of her now very large, firm round breasts. Her hand, which had been on Joe’s privates this whole time, was now covered most of his manhood. Her eyes were now just below Joe’s.
Sherrie’s arms were now around the middle of Joe’s chest, this whole time they had been rising up along his body as she was growing. She squeezed him tight and brought her mouth to his, giving him a long deep kiss. As they held this kiss they had long fantasized about, still Sherrie grew, her bare breasts pressing against Joe’s chest as they were rising and swelling, her head now even with his as her tongue traveled deeper into his mouth while it too lengthened. Sherrie stopped the kiss to let out a small gasp, her hips than destroyed the last of her clothing that was still clinging to her body, as they slowly swelled outward. Standing completely naked and now as tall as Joe, Sherrie could feel Joe’s bulging privates pressing against her bare pussy. His arms were wrapped around her, feeling her incredible hard body pressed against him. She pulled his head close to give him yet another kiss, the excitement of her being as tall as him seeming to magnify her growth, as Joe now had to lean his head back to kiss Sherrie. Her tongue was even bigger in his mouth, her hand on his crotch now moved to his ass. She stopped for a moment, her eyes fluttering as her head rose higher, her feet for a moment as large as Joe’s, but now inches bigger, her breasts slowly moved further up Joe’s chest until the two huge orbs were in his face.
Now looking down at Joe with a wicked look on her face, Sherrie let him know her thoughts, “Lets get on with the rest of this fantasy…” And with that ripped off his pants with a slight tug, her biceps swelling enormously as she did so. She proceeded to lower Joe to the ground, and mount him. While laying on him and positioning herself, Sherrie whispered…”Mmmmm…I think I’m still growing….”

Back in the cafeteria, Rob was escorting the last person out of the cafeteria, that tall blonde amazon that had first come in. After he closed the door, Claire was sitting on the counter. “Finally, some privacy!” With that she grabbed Rob and pulled him on top of her. The seams on her once baggy blue jeans now stretched to their limits, they slowly started snapping as she started making out with him…

Melissa stared in disbelief as her two roommates groped and fondled each other. Even more unbelievable was their current appearance. Becky was once only a few inches taller than Melissa, but now she seemed almost a whole foot taller. Also, her body looked incredible, her breasts beginning to spill out the top of her dress, and her ass peeking out from below it. But more shocking was Jen, who was Melissa’s height just this morning, but was now taller than the Amazon Becky, and even more voluptuous! Jen’s t-shirt did not cover her waist at all, and was just beneath her now very large bust. Jen’s ass was also peeking out from underneath the skirt, but she could swear more and more of her ass became revealed as she watched.

”Mmmm Melissa you are getting me hot while you sit there looking over our bodies.” Jen ran one hand over her own body while she spoke, the other hand slid along Becky’s side.

As Jen’s hand moved on Becky’s body, Becky shivered with delight, her breasts pressing up and outwards even more so against the top of her dress. Her legs lengthened and became firmer, a strap on her sandal suddenly snapped off. Becky made a small pout as she noticed she was once again taller than Jen.

Melissa couldn’t even think. She had always been a fan of giantess stuff on the web, but she never thought it was even possible in real life. And yet here it was right in front of her. She had always thought of becoming the giantess herself, not her roommates!

Jen turned to look at Becky, then over to Melissa. “Melissa, why don’t you come…bond with us.”

Melissa didn’t have to be asked twice. If there was any chance of her fantasy coming true, this would be it. She had read enough giantess stories to know how these things work. Melissa had always been attracted to Jen and Becky, but never thought they were into being intimate with women. Without another thought Melissa jumped out of bed in her pajamas and ran over to the two amazons who towered over her. As Jen went to wrap an arm around Melissa, Melissa reacted in a way neither of the amazons could have expected.

Melissa went down on her knees, quickly lifted Jen’s skirt to reveal panties that barely covered any of Jen’s pussy, then dove her face right against it.

Jen let out a small scream of shock and pleasure then placed her hands on Becky’s shoulders. As Melissa continued to work on Jen, Jen’s body quickly reacted. Jen’s eyes were partially closed as she felt the warmth overcome her every inch. Her hands on Becky’s shoulders covered more and more each passing moment. Both sides of her skirt shredded open as her growing thighs expanded free. Her ass completely slipped out of the now destroyed rag as it also grew. And once again Jen rose taller and taller than Becky. Her breasts were pressed against Becky’s, but slowly they began to dwarf her friend’s bosom. Jen’s T-shirt started rising up over her breasts, revealing the under swell of each magnificent orb, then quickly split to pieces as she began to orgasm from Melissa’s mouth work. Now Jen’s huge bare breasts rubbed against Becky’s as they rose higher by the second. Becky started rubbing her still covered pussy against the back of Melissa’s head, while cupping each of Jen’s swelling mounds. Jen’s growing breasts caused Becky’s fingers to spread apart as she tried to contain them in her hands. Becky was getting more and more turned on, when suddenly her sundress burst open along one side from the bottom up, her swelling body becoming completely revealed all at once. Her panties were also barely covering her privates. Melissa turned around to see Becky’s sudden growth, Jen’s panties no longer covering her now much larger hips.

”Becky, those panties look uncomfortable, let me help you like I helped Jen.” Before any response, she forcefully pressed her face against Becky’s pussy and began sucking and licking.

Becky’s entire body trembled forcefully, her panties very quickly snapped off as her waist and ass grew significantly along with every other inch of her. Her hands now started covering more and more of Jen’s huge mounds. Jen brought herself closer to Becky, grinding her pussy against Melissa’s head, then leaned down just a tad to kiss Becky fully on the lips. Slowly, Becky began to reach Jen’s height and soon pass her, while starting to orgasm. Melissa’s head was now sandwiched between the two giantesses hips.

Uno looked around for someone to talk to at poolside, but everyone was having fun in the pool. “Pool looking too wet for Uno’s clothes, boss be mad if him have to dry clean. Maybe people in pool help Uno once they tired of tight bikini’s.” Uno leaned over, then brought a small bottle with a squirt top from it’s robe. With a small squeeze, a tiny drop of goo landed in the pool. Just as Uno was about to put the bottle, a loud female voice was heard behind it.

”What do you think you are doing???” A tall busty lifeguard asked. Uno was startled and squirted a second, very huge glop of goo into the pool, then dropped the bottle on the floor. Uno’s eyes opened wide, and it ran off mumbling about being in bigger trouble.

The lifeguard leaned down and picked up the bottle while looking at the girls squirming in the water. “Good I forgot to bring my sun tan lotion.” She poured some of the goo on her hand and started rubbing it all over herself.

Rob had never even kissed a girl, but here he was, sitting on the floor of the cafeteria behind the counter, a gorgeous woman sucking on his manhood. He slowly rubbed his hands over her head, while admiring her sexy body. He hadn’t realized how hot this girls body was, her once loose jeans now barely fitting her. He seemed a bit confused as he watched a toe ring pop off Claire’s pinky. Rob didn’t care. He was getting lucky for once in his life. And he owed it all to the lucky penny that weird kid gave him. He reached into his pocket and decided to rub it, hoping that this moment would last and not be the last, he closed his eyes and slowly rubbed the old penny.
Claire moaned feeling her pant’s tighten, but she just couldn’t stop sucking on Rob’s cock, she was enjoying it more than anything she’d ever done. She even felt herself cover more and more of it with her mouth and tongue. Soon the back middle of Claire’s pants ripped open, her growing ass becoming completely revealed. Large round and muscular, it began splitting her jeans even further. Claire started to feel even more aroused, her once small breasts now large and firm, her nipples pressed against the floor and sliding along it as her bust swelled.

Claire couldn’t take anymore. She raised herself up by pressing against the floor, her biceps swelling large, the front of her sleeveless blouse had already split diagonally, revealing her large mounds. The front of her jeans had also split open, her privates completely viewable. Claire then climbed on top of Rob, straddling his hardness and riding him like a wild bronco, only she was much larger than Rob, or even a bronco.
All Rob could see were two huge breasts in his face, as he furiously rubbed the penny in his hand even more.

The tall fellow that had helped Uno earlier was leaning over a girl who was passed out on the floor. He slowly patted the side of her face. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked up at him. “Miss I think you slipped and fell, looks like some of your clothes ripped a little in your fall. You even lost a button on your blouse. You’re lucky I heard you as I was walking off.”

The bookworm looking girl smiled up at him, “Thank you for helping me, my name’s Sally.” She reached up and shook the tall fellows hand while he helped lift her up.

”My name’s Ken. You gotta watch where you are walking miss. Well I guess I better be on my way, I gotta go tell my friends these weird words some little kid told me, see if they know what language it is.”

Sally looked at Ken for a second, then adjusted her now snug blouse. “Well I study languages as a hobby, maybe I might recognize the words?”

Ken nodded and repeated the words Uno had spoken to him. Sally thought about it for a moment. Her thinking quickly became interrupted with her blouse getting even tighter, as well as her glasses. Her eyes opened wide as she recognized the words and whispered them, the sound of a button popping and cloth shredding could be heard shortly afterwards…

Ken was looking over Sally while she bit her lower lip and moaned a little. It seemed as if she had just stood up on her tip toes, what with her head and shoulders rising about an inch or two. But, when Ken glanced down at her feet he noticed they were planted firmly on the ground. Sally reached out and leaned up against Ken as she felt her body tremble, now knowing why she was having all these odd sensations.

'Those words you just uttered, they're meaning is 'By the power of the Z, grow woman, grow!' After translating the phrase Sally could once again feel the warmth fill her and make her feel even hornier. The opening on her blouse where two buttons had popped off earlier spread wider as her breasts pressed firmly outwards, the two big orbs pushing tightly against Ken. Her glasses began to rise up along her nose as her face grew, they now looked somewhat child sized on her. Her head rose higher as she began to rest it against Ken's chest. 'Ohhhh those words also seem to make me a bit more...aroused...' She reached down onto Ken's pants and grabbed his cock which was already very hard from what he was seeing and feeling. Sally's once long shorts were now beginning to look like Daisy dukes, as hr thighs snapped open the seams along the sides. Her feet ripped out of her tennis shoes, each string strap busting open as her feet grew wider as well as longer. Her backpack now looked very small on her slowly widening back.

'Uhhh miss your blouse...it's falling apart please let me help you...' Ken held firmly onto the front of Sally's blouse, feeling her firm breast flesh push more and more against his fingers. He wondered how she ever even buttoned the blouse closed with such big tits. While holding the front of her blouse, Sally's back now ripped open the back of it just a tiny bit, until let go of the blouse a little bit.

'Oh I get it, those magic words(and he uttered them) which mean 'By the power of Z, grow woman grow' actually makes a woman grow!

Sally gasped aloud, not once but twice after hearing Ken utter the words in english and in the ancient language. Her body exploded in heat, and she knocked Ken down and straddled him, laying her self atop him her breasts very quickly grew along his chest, the rip in the black of her blouse widening even further much much faster, her shorts becoming completely destroyed as her legs lengthened and widened out drastically. She was now looking Ken in the face when her glasses fell off, much too small for her now bigger face, she brought her lips to his, while her toes rubbed against the tips off his shoes, then pressed beyond them.

'Let me reward you for helping me up earlier little boy...'

He could feel Sally getting heavier by the second as she kissed him deeply. All he could do in his moment of shock was mumble the words again while Sally had her tongue in his mouth. Her tongue soon moved deeper and widened very quickly, her body stretching, now her huge breasts were planted on his face, the tips of Ken's feet now only reached Sally's ankles. Sally reached down and pulled open Ken's pants, then slid herself onto his hardness, she could feel her pussy growing all around it, as ken mumbled the words over and over...

At the swimming pool, the girls team was now fidgeting quite a bit. One of them quickly climbed out of the pool to try and see what was wrong with their one piece bikini. She couldn't believe how tight it felt! It was squeezing into her pussy, the straps on her shoulders pinching in, and her breasts slipping a little out of the sides of the upper portion. Droplets of water moved down along her body as she tried to figure out what was wrong. 'Hmmm that's odd, I've never heard of a bikini shrinking in the water.' She soon realized that was not the case as she watched her bare feet grow longer and wider than the floor tiles they were on. Her breasts slipped out further as water from her hair slid slowly along the sides of her swelling mounds. The bikini became more and more tightly stretched across her body. The bottom of her bikini dug deeper into her lower lips as she began to groan, till finally one of the straps on her shoulder snapped,
alot more of her swelling breast becoming revealed, her large hard nipple now viewable.

Another girl, just climbing out of the pool, began to squirm in her now tight two piece bikini. Her breasts began to overflow each wet triangle of fabric on her top, as her bottom began to look more and more like a thong as it dug into her. Small amounts of water slid down her leg as it widened and grew lengthier. Her widening hips snapped the side threads on the lower half of her bikini exposing her pussy. Before she could even consider covering herself, her breasts split apart the knot in the center of her bikini top, her now swelling mounds free, growing much faster as the young woman rose taller and taller.

Still inside the pool at the deep end was a girl who had her body pressed against one of the water valves inside the pool. For some reason she had become very aroused and was enjoying the water pressure up against her pussy. Her hand was also allowing her greater satisfaction as her fingers slowly rubbed over her skin. She could feel her feet rubbing along the wall of the pool as she floated on the deep end. Each strap on her two piece slowly came undone as the water jet added more and more pressure, and the pleasure added more and more inches. She felt her feet still sliding down along the wall, even though she didn't feel like she was sinking into the water. With each strap undone it wasn't long before her bikini slipped off her growing body. Opening her eyes she was very disoriented, everything looked much smaller. Taking a deep breath, her eyes widened seeing two huge breasts in front of herself. She cupped each one with a feeling of awe realizing they were her own huge breasts. The awe only became greater when she realized her feet were on the floor of the pool, and she was still in the deep end.

The female lifeguard outside the pool was too busy with her own one piece bikini after having applied that strange suntan lotion. Picking up the bottle, she read the label out loud 'Something in the Water in a Bottle'

She'd never heard of that brand of suntan lotion, but it didn't matter. She quickly dropped to her knees as she felt her entire body shrinking, her bikini becoming very loose, her light muscle tone completely vanishing. She was about to scream when she felt a sudden surge of strength within, as her body quickly filled back up to it's regular size, but soon her bikini felt very small. And the surge of energy just kept getting more and more powerful, as she watched her somewhat well sized biceps swell larger and harder. Her chest quickly widened, her legs thickened massively and lengthened well beyond their original size. Her breasts swelled quickly and blew her top open as they quickly bounced out in size. She could see everything getting lower and lower as she continued to expand very quickly, each muscle on her body becoming more and more powerful with every added inch. Her hair grew longer and fuller, her ass grew rounder and firmer. Still she grew, and faster still. She was soon about twenty feet tall, while still on her knees! The incredible surge of energy and arousal she was feeling caused her to drop the now comparatively tiny mysterious suntan lotion into the swimming pool, the remnants of the lotion spewing into the pool. The effects of the other girls still within the pool sped very quickly, where about fifteen girls slowly expanded and grew, busting free of their little bikini's there breasts huge, muscles bulging and bodies very wet, until they were all pressed against each other inside a swimming pool that looked like a childs play tub compared to them.

To be continued…

theunknownone

The Trouble with Shadowlings Part 4 (Conclusion) by ZZZ
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 01:27:14 am »
The Trouble with Shadowlings Part 4 (Conclusion) by ZZZ

Uno still had no clue where it could find Alina. Uno was starting to feel like it would have to give up. When suddenly he looked up, and the dorm with the name on the paper stood before it. 'Me am found it!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! Me am found it!!! Now maybe boss give me raise, uh if me am able to find Alina that is...!'

Melissa was still suckling forcefully on Becky's pussy. Becky now towered over Jen and had to lean down not to bump her head on the ceiling. Jen was kissing Becky's mouth and rubbing Melissa's shoulder when she broke away from the deep kiss, 'Melissa, your shoulders...they feel like they're...

Melissa's entire body was on fire, she knew what was happening, she stood up between both amazons, her head right at Jen's breasts, but completely below Becky's, as she felt her pajama's quickly becoming snug. The little fur animal drawings on her pj pants were slowly stretching as her thigh filled in her pants. With each inhale her breasts remained larger. A teddy bear design on her sleeve ripped open as her bicep split through. Jen and Becky were getting aroused watching Melissa and started rubbing their bodies on her once more, they two joining her as all three of them continued to grow against each other. Melissa's swelling and muscular ass cheeks split free of her pajama bottoms, as she grind it against Jen's thigh, while Jen was pressing her big breasts against the back of Melissa's head, and Becky was rubbing her breasts along the top of Melissa's head and Jens huge mounds. Melissa very quickly began to grow faster than the other two, the heat of both women pressing against her raising her lust tremendously, the wetness between her legs unbearable as the front of her PJ top busted open, her now large round globes still swelling quickly, more and more animal design splitting apart as she destroyed her pajamas with her growing form. She rose taller and taller until Jen's breasts were now up against her bare muscular back Becky's in her face, then still she grew until becky's breasts were pressed against her own, Jen's breasts pushing against her lower back. Melissa pulled Becky closer and kissed her as they were now both leaning down to avoid bumping the ceiling, only Melissa was now having to lean down even further, her eyes above Becky's.
Across campus women were becoming amazons, goddesses, titannesses and even, well, just plain huge. There were around Eighteen girls pressed against each other in the pool are all around 50 feet tall, there was a huge girl stuck in an alley between the cafeteria and the building next to it while a fellow humped her leg, head and shoulders of a beautiful girl busted through the ceiling of the cafeteria, then went down, then back up over and over as she moaned, grinding against something or someone far far smaller than her underneath. Just then a black shadowy area formed near the center of campus, as if a storm cloud was above, and a tall figure stepped from the shadows and headed towards the only part of campus that didn't have people running and screaming about giant women. The tall figure walked by a pair who were making out on the floor, the woman much larger than the man. The man was uttering familiar words to the tall dark figure, the 'Z' shaped tattoo on the tall figures hand glowing, while the woman on top of the man was growing with each utterance. The tall figure smiled then walked towards Alina's dorm.

Uno just stepped off the elevator and headed towards one of the rooms near the middle of the long aisle ahead of it. Looking at the piece of paper on the small package and the door number, Uno soon noticed it's long quest was finally over. Uno was a bit apprehensive about knocking, there were strange loud moaning sounds coming from behind the door.

After several minutes of knocking Uno was no longer apprehensive but was now irritated. 'You am opening door so me am going home and getting raise!!' Still no answer, only more and more moaning. Uno continued to pound on the door, until finally the moaning stopped. Some loud creaks could be heard as if huge things were being moved about behind the door. The door slowly opened, and there was a n enormous Melissa squat down on her stomach, legs curled up behind her against her huge muscular ass the top of her head and the ip of her toes pushing against the ceiling.

'CAN I HELP YOU LITTLE BOY, I'M KINDA BUSY WITH MY FRIENDS AT THE MOMENT...' Becky and Jen were quite to see the small figure at the door stomping it's foot upset rather than surprised by what it saw before it.

'Me am not little boy me am Uno!!! Me am giving you package Alina and now me am leaving!!!'

Melissa had a curious look on her sweat glistened face, 'UH, DID YOU SAY ALINA? ALINA IS MY SISTER WHO GOES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FLORIDA, NOT HERE AT MIAMI UNIVERSITY IN OHIO.'

Uno simply passed out.

Melissa used every effort to open the package without smashing it. Inside was a note:

You are very welcome Alina,

Your friend,

-ZZZ

Melissa shrugged then closed the door. The elevator opened and the tall dark figure stepped out onto the floor, then walked over to Uno and tossed it onto his shoulder. 'Come on Uno, you've done a great job, even though it wasn't exactly what I'd planned...When we actually send someone to deliver the package again...I think I'll try sending a different shadowling.'

Uno lifted it's head, 'Me am getting raise boss?'

ZZZ smiled, then looked very serious, 'Do you want to help me pay off the school for the damages?'

Uno quickly shook it's head, 'Um, maybe me not am needing any extra money just yet...'

'Come on Uno, we've got no time to waste. You know how much I love Florida...'

~FIN~

beanoman

Re: The Trouble with Shadowlings by ZZZ
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 05:37:01 am »
a lot of his stuff is up at * giantessworld.net *

ober1992

Re: The Trouble with Shadowlings by ZZZ
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 09:21:05 pm »
nice story k(+)eep write

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [ZZZ] The Trouble with Shadowlings

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View