Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579465 Posts in 73826 Topics by 29364 Members - Latest Member: guxuwen May 11, 2024, 04:08:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Shortyman97] Ultimate FX Overdose
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Shortyman97] Ultimate FX Overdose  (Read 6769 times)

Offline Shortyman97

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle/ giantess growth
#1st STORY: [Shortyman97] Ultimate FX Overdose
« on: June 22, 2015, 11:15:15 pm »
This is my first attempt at a story

Ultimate FX Overdose
by Shortyman97

My girlfriend was a typical 17 year old who hates the way she looks the way she feels and still does nothing about it. I started the gym round the corner and not long after she joined too. I wasn't hammering the gym like a lot of guys I just wanted to get a little bigger for the summer and she wanted to slim down a little. After about 3 weeks on protein shakes I started to notice a difference when I was pumped after the gym.
Things started to get fun when my girlfriend came off her periods. The horniest girl I have ever met, all she wanted was sex sex and more sex, the fucking was great. Every night after the gym we fucked until we passed out. This was helping because you burn a lot of calories during sex. I started to notice her legs were filling out a little and her arse was too from all her squats and lunges she had been doing while I worked on my upper body. Her legs were really strong when I gave her "special kisses" she used to squeeze her thighs together and almost crush my skull. That's what I loved about her, she had really strong legs from basketball, nice calves and strong thighs.

She asked my about protein shakes and she said she didn't want to try the standard maxi muscle shakes and that she wanted to try something different so we researched various proteins and creatines, something that would make her recovery faster and give her a bit more energy to do more squats. Finally after hours of searching through the thousands of products we found a new shake which was called 'ultimate fx' it was a small black tub which contained a purple powder, there was no flavour to choose from so I ordered the only one I saw. It was a little expensive but has only sold 47 tubs so far. At £98.99 per tub I ordered one for her just to make her happy that she had something very different to everyone else.

We were about to leave for the gym when there was a knock on the door, it was a delivery man with a small plastic wrapped package. It was the stuff.

My girlfriend pushed passed me and signed for the parcel and ran back inside pushed pass me to the kitchen, grabbed my spare shaker and began reading the label on the tub. It stated 'warning this product may lead to a higher libido from strength and energy boost' as she read this out she looked at me and said I doubt you're going to complain about that and winked. She unscrewed the lid and scooped one tea spoon as it suggested into the 500ml shaker and added 200ml of water and began to shake. The powder smelt like bubble gum and when mixed with water it turned magenta in colour, she loved it being a girl.

That night in the gym was strange to say the least. After gulping down her shake on the way to the gym she was basically squatting double what she usually does which was a 50kg. I told her that this must be some good stuff you've double your squat weight! She replied 'I know omg I'm not even straining either I feel so good after that set I might do another 2 or 3 or 4' I felt a little intimidated considering her legs were smaller than mine and she was squatting more than I could doing a one rep max!! I smiled nervously and went back to the cables watching her squat away with an insane weight. When she had finally finished she had broke quite a sweat and there was sweat patches on her t shirt although her thighs did look a bit bigger from being pumped which surprised me.

Walking home from the gym she was buzzing with energy and for sure she was very very horny. She was walking along holding my hand and rubbing herself secretively with her other hand I noticed but didn't say anything. That night she destroyed me in the bedroom she went on for hours fucking sweating and cumming more than normal. After every orgasm she squirted a strangely large amount of cum either over my Dick, fingers or face. I woke up noticing she wasn't next to me, the bed was still damp from the night before. I heard a noise In the kitchen so I went down to have a look. I came downstairs to a big surprise. All the cupboards were open and ravaged, empty packets of food everywhere! The fridge was open with my girlfriend asleep and snoring in, in her hand was some chicken left over from last nights dinner. I found the tub of ultimate FX and read the label. It stated further down that this product would make you feel extremely hungry after your workout (sex being the cardio) because of the energy consumption of your body. I was disturbed my the growling of my girlfriends stomach rumbling and it digested large amounts of food. I then read the bottom of the label and it warned that if more than the advised dosages were taken then it could lead to stomach cramps and possible fits.

I carried my girlfriend up to bed shutting the fridge with a kick. I noticed her thighs were still hard from the gym or maybe the sex and all the grinding that she did last night.

Later that night when it came to going to the gym she was still tired after last night and while I was distracted with a phone call she decided it would be a good idea to have four scoops instead of one she added water and started to shake, still distracted the thought carelessly and tiredly she would use the whole tub, as she poured the purple powder into the shaker the liquid turned red as she shook, after I finished my call she hurried the beaker into her bag as we left for the gym, in the female changing rooms she chugged down her shake noticing a tingling all the way down her through and in her stomach. Wiping her lips she threw the shaker back in her bag and went out to meet me. A sudden rush of energy hit her and was gleeful to see my waiting for her to begin our workouts. She went straight to the squat rack as usual. I decided to stay with her and see if she can squat as much as yesterday, surely she must do been sore so she couldn't. Loading the rack up to 100kg she began squatting fast and low to my surprise her face stayed with that devilish grin on her face as she knew why she was doing this much. She looked at me and said this has gotten easier and put another 50kg on making it 150kg.
With a struggle she lifted off and dropped so low that the ripping sound from the rear of her leggings could be heard when she dropped, she blushed so much that she wanted to go home. following her out of the gym I noticed through the rip you could see her black
Lace underwear which contrasted her glowing tanned skin. She caught me staring and covered it with her hand and laughed.

Half way home she was very quiet, I asked if she was feeling ill and she told me that she just felt tired. About 2 minutes later she stopped and keeled over in pain. Shocked, I asked her what's wrong and she said nothing just her stomach had a spasm. Remembering to myself what the tub said about overdosing. Her stomach made an extremely loud rumbling noise and when the pain subsided my girlfriend looked up at me and gave me that horny devilish grin, I knew what was coming when we got home.

Arriving at the front door she keeled over again with a yelp and ended up on her knees clutching her stomach as it again made a Loud rumbling sound. I opened the door and looked for the tub of her supplements. I couldn't find it.

My girlfriend went straight upstairs and told me she'd be waiting for me, I looked in the bin to find an empty tub of ultimate FX after 2 days of owning it she must have overdosed. Remembering the circumstances I sprinted upstairs to find her on the bed with her hand down her pants and arched back almost reaching orgasm already as she did she let out a sigh of breath saw me stood in the door way and got up ran over and kissed my vigorously. My hard dick touching her crotch gave her the que to throw me on to the bed pull my pants down and make love to me.

Riding my dick so hard, harder than normal she let out a solid moan after every grind. She was gripping her own hair and pulling it as she couldn't handle the hormonal feelings she was going through. Her pussy was so wet that it felt like the best sex I've ever had. So smooth and warm she began to pick up pace when I felt something tight around my dick as her pussy clenched over my dick she had another stomach spasm. She fell onto my chest in pain, this time her stomach kept on rumbling getting louder, I thought it was going to lead to a burp but as she let out a scream of pain I knew it was a lot worse than that.

The clenched pussy around my dick suddenly Go a lot tighter and I mean a lot tighter to the point I squeezed her shoulder in pain, to my surprise her shoulder felt bigger and harder. The rumbling carried on and she kept releasing screams of pain. Her breathing increased while still looking down at my chest with her eyes clenched shut, the ripping sound caught my immediate attention as I felt the rip in her leggings already there get bigger and her arse was growing in my hand too, I was shocked as I looked down to see a purple glow emit from her Pussy which lead into veins around her Pussy which spread outwards. What the fuck is happening I screamed she screamed and laughed at the same time with pain and sexual pleasure combined, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I was now scared as her eyes had changed from brown to a deep purple and she gave me that devilish grin again, she arched her back and screamed as her bust surged forward stretching the t shirt to its limit, hearing more ripping as her arse grew bigger and bigger spreading the seams of her leggings which surrounded her bum. Now her black lace knickers we're rising up between her crack straining is it grew bigger. Her pussy was gaining muscle too as the clenching around my dick grew so strong I screamed to make her let go, she pushed me back into the bed and squeezed her thighs together locking me in position. She grunted as the ripping carried on down her leg along the seam of her leggings as her thighs surged outwards with muscle, then down to her calves which blew apart her leggings they grew so large. Snapping sounds could be hear as the laces snapped on her white Air Force. Her toe popped as the end as her feet grew. The sound of bones cracking and rearranging could be heard when she arched her back as her back spread to a colossal size ripping the back of her t shirt and snapping her bra Which hit me in the face as her t shirt was ripped off her body by herself. Exposing her stomach which was still flat. Grunting again she clenched her stomach as it rumbled louder and louder again. Little bricks of solid muscle appeared in her stomach counting 12 in total she was becoming ripped. She put her hands on my chest and as she did veins shot up her forearms followed by an explosion of muscle appearing snapping her watch off straight away. Reaching her biceps she grabbed her left one as the intense pain of the ripping and growing muscle began to hurt. A sudden snap was heard when her panties snapped right off her solid arse which was no huge. The bed began to creak as her weight had almost tripled. She looked down at me and gave  that devilish grin, I knew it wasn't over.

With an almighty roar and scream she looked up and arched her back and flexed every muscle in her body, as she did each and everyone of them surged outwards causing the bed to collapse. Still growing bigger she was now 10ft in height hunched over she struggled for head room. Her socks finally gave up the battle against her growing feet as they snapped off she let out another roar growing bigger and faster this time smashing her head and traps through the ceiling, I was being crushed by this mountain of muscle which was my girlfriend. The floor beneath me gave way the her immense weight too creating a loud crash as we fell through to the bottom floor, she sat up and her head still reached the ceiling of the second floor.

There let out an orgasmic moan when the rumbling became more violent and began to make the ground shake. With that her breathing picked up pace and she let out a scream as she flexed all her muscles again this time she grew bigger than the house, sending bricks and material everywhere as she grew through the roof of the house letting out an Almighty scream as she did, her foot went through the neighbours well as her leg lengthened and was as big as a large truck. Her bust crushed the second floor of the other neighbours. With anger and rage she slammed down her fist on a car outside the street, her fist was the same size as a car as she completely crushed it creating a large crater in the ground where the car was, still growing her foot was now three houses down crushing them as she went, she was now big enough to destroy the whole street, her body began to shake as she looked as if she was about to orgasm, her eyes rolled back in the back of her head as her growth slowed, with a deafening scream which shattered windows she cummed so much it sent a river of cum down the street flooding every house up to the second floor, everywhere covered I warm sticky liquid. She looked around and with a much deeper and devilish laugh I woke up, to find my girlfriend next to me in bed playing with my dick which was hard, she said wow someone must of had a good dream.

Forum Saradas

Offline Apollo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Apollo's Writing Domain
Re: Ultimate FX Overdose
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:02:45 pm »
Great story

rocklogis

Re: Ultimate FX Overdose
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 10:51:24 am »
 :wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Shortyman97] Ultimate FX Overdose

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View