Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576461 Posts in 73343 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:44:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Jim Reynolds / 1of4] Series: Planet of the 10 Foot Amazons
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [Jim Reynolds / 1of4] Series: Planet of the 10 Foot Amazons  (Read 3922 times)

zarina

Explicit language and graphic sexual situations, adults only!

Planet of the 10 Foot Amazons
by Jim Reynolds
adapted by 1of4

[Return to the Planet of the 10 Foot Amazons follows...]

What if you could act out any fantasy you could imagine?

Would you be interested? Sure you would and so was I. I wondered what that flaky old professor up in 213 was actually up to.

Look up "absent minded professor" in the dictionary and I wouldn't be surprised if you found Professor Wilkin's picture. He lives in my apartment building and teaches a couple of science courses at the local community college, but most of the time he's up in his apartment conducting a lot of crazy experiments.

For months he's been telling me he's working on entering parallel worlds, whole universes different from our own. I dismiss him as a crackpot, but one evening he excitedly invites me up to his place. It's a Sunday night and I'm single, so I really don't have anything better to do. In his apartment, he hurriedly tells me not only can he access parallel universes, but also he can create them.

"You can’t be serious. " I uttered.

"Oh, but I am. Name your world and I will create the correct frequency vibrations and you will be there."

"Okay, Professor," I said laughing. "I want to go to a world where the women are ten feet tall, they're all beautiful and they have huge tits."

"That can be arranged."

"Come on, Professor. I'll believe it when I see it."

He smiled and got up and started turning on his various frequency band machines and fiddling with the dials.

"What else do you want in this world?" he asked.

"No big men. Just the giant, big-titted women I've described. And they all want me and treat me like a stud."

The Professor asked a few more questions, entered the information into his computer and then turned to me.

"Well, it's all set, Are you ready?"

"Let her rip, Professor."

I got scared when everything in the room suddenly got blurry and finally just faded away. Swirling colors danced before my eyes, but gradually they formed into objects and I saw I was in an apartment much like my own, except for one huge difference. All the furniture was almost twice as big as normal and I noticed the room was much bigger too. Disoriented, I wondered if I was back in my own apartment and merely hallucinating from the Professor's crazy experiment.

If what I saw next was another hallucination, all I could say is, give me more! Because out of the kitchen came a giant woman, a towering figure at least ten feet tall. I stood up from the sofa and looked into her bellybutton. She was dressed in a halter-top and shorts with huge hooters the size of boulders; massive mammaries that swayed like a giant canopy above my head. She looked down at me and smiled. "Well now, did you have a nice little nap?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess so." Dumbfounded and turned on all at once, I reached out and touched the giant's thigh.

"You're for real!"

"Why of course I'm for real, silly. Wake up, you've been dreaming."

"But how did I get here?"

"Get here? Honey, you live here."

I looked around the room and saw that it was indeed my apartment and it all suddenly dawned on me. Professor Wilkin had done exactly what he said he'd do-transport me into a land of giant women.

The woman reached down and draped a hand the size of a baseball mitt around my back and pulled me towards her, my head cradled under a creamy canopy of towering tits.

"So what do you say, honey, you awake enough for some fun?"

"Sure, like what?"

She answered by effortlessly picking me up and smothering my head down into the deepest, darkest cleavage I'd ever seen. Surrounded by tit meat, I couldn't breathe, but still was disappointed when she pulled me away.

"Honey, you sure are a lot of fun!" she said as she set me back down and began taking off her clothes. Hurriedly, I caught up with her and soon we were both standing there nude and I looked up at the biggest, most beautiful juggs I'd ever seen. The areola were the size of hubcaps, the nipples were as big as my fist, and I gulped as I realized those magnificent mammaries were mine for the taking.

Reaching up, I squeezed part of one with both hands and the giant woman moaned with pleasure. Suddenly, she scooped me up into her arms and kissed me. The tip of her tongue filled my whole mouth and started to gag.

Giggling, she pulled me away and cradled me in her arm like a baby. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out, honey," she said, and then carried me into the bedroom.

She laid me on my back and mounted me. Her pussy was amazingly tight, shrinking in size to accommodate my modest six inches. But she didn't act disappointed, as she immediately started to buck and moan and her big tits bounced happily around my head. Surrounded by those eighty-inch monsters, I licked kissed and sucked as much as I could, pausing only to gulp some air.

The giantess began building towards an orgasm and she bucked frantically, her bruising breasts burying me until I couldn't breathe. Luckily, she came before she suffocated me, and as she tensed and howled in orgasm, I felt myself explode. We crushed against each other, my face between her tits, and I sucked on those giant juggs until we both collapsed in mutual orgasm. She stayed there only for a minute, and then lifted her leg and got up off the bed.

Hovering above me were the biggest hooters I'd ever seen and I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

"Well, honey, thanks again. I wish there were more guys like you."

"More guys? There's guys here?"

''Why sure. What's wrong with you, anyhow?"

"But I told Professor Wilkin no giant men."

"What? Giant men? Don't I wish. Honey, you're about as big as they come… specially where it counts." Her eyes looked lustily at my dick, which was already growing hard again.

"Then the Professor did get it right! I said no big men, and there are no big men, just little guys like me."

"Honey, you need to get some more sleep. Anyhow, I gotta go." She walked into the living room and got dressed. As I laid there on the bed, the phone rang.

"You're phone's ringing!" the giant yelled as she headed out the door. "Anyhow, I gotta go. I'll give you a call."

"Yeah. Do that. Most definitely do that."

Confused, but happier than a kid in a candy store, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sugar hips? It's me, Marla. Are you busy right now?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Great! I thought I'd drop over for a quickie. Are you up for it?"

Marla had a sexy voice that perked my interest. "Sure, Marla, come on over."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes. Oh, there's just one more thing. I've got my friend Wendy here…and she's just dying to meet you."

"Well, bring her along."

"That's what I like. Nice 'n friendly. We'll see you soon."

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and when I answered it I saw not two, but three giant women hovering in the doorway.

"Hi, honey," said Marla. "This is Wendy and this is Darlene."

"I thought just two of you were coming."

"Oh, now," said Marla. "Two, three. What's the difference, honey?"

The women walked into my living room and I felt dwarfed by the three of them. They made it clear why they were there and certainly weren't going to take no for an answer.

"Oh, he's cute," cooed Darlene, blue eyed brunette dressed in shorts and a see-through blouse.

"I told you he was," said Marla. "And he puts out too."

The third giantess, Wendy, put a giant paw on my head. She looked down at me with a leering smile. "Honey, we're gonna' fuck you till you can't walk!" She then pulled up her tight miniskirt and bared her blond bush-no panties for her-and pushed my head into her dripping cunt. "Eat it, baby, eat it!" she screamed. Her cunt was so big it covered my entire face, and as I licked and sucked it, I was soon covered with her juices.

"Hey, don't hog him all to yourself," said Darlene, as she yanked me away from Wendy and began pulling off my clothes. "Let's get you into bed where you belong." She scooped me up like a feather and carried me down the hall. Marla, a stunning redhead, and blond, busty Wendy followed us into the bedroom, where Darlene dropped me on the bed. The giants quickly stripped and all three of them climbed into bed with me.

Marla straddled my hips, while Darlene and Wendy lay on each side of me. All three greedily pawed at my dick, their big hands taking turns squeezing my rapidly growing hard-on.

"Oh, baby, you're so big," said Darlene, as she began to tongue my ear. Wendy pushed a huge hooter into my mouth, so big I couldn't take in much more than the nipple. "Suck it, slut, suck it," she grunted. Marla mounted me and sank down on my eager stiff dick. She began pumping violently, crushing my hips driving me deep into the bed.

Darlene kept slurping at my ear, Wendy pushed more tit into my overstuffed mouth, and Marla pounded away. Quickly, she came, her huge body quaking and shaking. "Oh, baby,! Yes!" shecried and then collapsed on top of me, as Wendy pulled her tit out of my mouth.

"What a fuck," Marla said with satisfaction, and then climbed off of me. 

My hard-on stood straight and strong, ready for the next one. Wendy got between my legs and looked up at me with a sultry smile.

"I'm gonna tit fuck you, honey," she said, and then took those beach ball sized breasts and surrounded my grateful cock with pillars of tit meat. She began a rhythmic pumping, her giant juggs jiggling like Jell-O, covering my cock, hips and stomach. Those titanic tits were crushing me!

Meanwhile, Darlene moved from my ear to my neck, and her giant mouth sucked away with the force of a vacuum cleaner. Marla stood at the side of the bed and laughed. "What did I tell you girls? This guy's a hot little whore who'll fuck all night. Fuck the little whore! Fuck him!"

Wendy began pumping away furiously and soon was screaming with orgasm and I felt myself coming. She squeezed those magnificent melons together and I shot my load deep between her giant juggs.

"Oh, baby, a dick between my tits always makes me come!" she cried, as she pulled away to give the gorgeous brunette Darlene a shot at me.

Darlene looked at my shriveled dick and smiled. "Well, looks like it will take some work to get you ready again." With that, she took that talented tongue and began licking my chest, slowly moving down to my stomach and finally my cock. Effortlessly, she took my dick and balls into her giant mouth, ran her tongue over them and gave me a blowjob that was out of this world! Instantly, I was hard again as she continued her sucking. Suddenly, she broke away and looked down at me with pure lust. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out, baby," she snarled and then
mounted me, sinking down to surround me with her wet pussy. Bucking frantically, her huge hooters pounding away at my face, Darlene quickly built to an orgasm. Her giant hands squeezed my ass, completely covering my buns and I let myself go for a second time as I felt her come.

"Oh, yeah, what a piece of ass!" she cried. She crushed my body as she pulled me towards her and I felt the full weight of her ten-foot frame press down upon me. She laid on top of me for about a minute after we came, then got up and stood with the other two women at the side of the bed.

"How'd you like that, honey?" asked Marla with a wink.

"That was the best fucking of my life!" I said. "You women are incredible!" They all giggled and said they had to go, but that they'd call me again soon. After they got dressed and left, I fell into a deep, satisfying sleep; dreaming of giant juggs and leering faces.

The next thing I knew, I heard voices and felt someone shaking me. Opening my eyes, everything looked blurry, but soon the Professor's face came into focus. 

“Professor Wilkin!  What happened?"

"You got your wish. You went to the land of ten-foot-tall women."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I? It really did happen!"

"Of course. I knew it would," he said, happily lighting his pipe.

"Will I be able to go back?"

"Certainly. Any time you want."

I thanked the professor and went back down to my apartment. I looked at the kitchen clock and saw my adventure had lasted a mere two hours. Tomorrow was Monday, back to the work grind, but I knew where I'd be "vacationing" next weekend. In fact, maybe one of these days I just won't come back and I'll make it a permanent vacation-living in my own personal paradise-a horny harem of hungry, stacked giants-the land of ten-foot-tall women! 

zarina

Return to the Planet of The 10 Foot Amazons
by Jim Reynolds
adapted by 1of4

After my first trip to the land of ten-foot tall women I was eager for an encore. In that world, I was highly desired by the large, aggressive women. My eccentric upstairs neighbor, Professor Wilkin, had sent me hurling into this world of my fantasies He had learned how to create frequency vibrations that would send a person to any world imaginable.

When I told him that I wanted to go back a second time to the land of ten-foot-tall women, he readily agreed.

"The more I transport you into other worlds, the more perfect my experiments."

"Great. Well, it's Friday night. How about sending me back until Sunday morning? "

The frequency band machines were turned on, the computer cranked up and within seconds, I was back in my giant sized apartment. Finding it empty, I decided to walk outside into this wild world. As I walked down the street, everything was the same as in my neighborhood, except bigger. Hordes of giant women stalked the streets and I only saw two guys, both shorter than me. The women’s heads turned as I walked and I quickly saw why. There were hordes of these giant women, but very few men.

I walked into a bar that was filled with giant women. There were no men. Immediately they surrounded me as I stood at the bar.

"Hey, honey, how ya doin’?" asked a gorgeous, blonde giant dressed in a miniskirt and tight sweater. Her massive mammaries strained against the tight top and I gulped as I saw they were the size of watermelons.

"Say, cutie, what's shakin'?" asked another, a beautiful black babe dressed in high heels and a woman's business suit.

My head was spinning. I quickly realized I could have any woman in the bar-in fact I could have all the women in the bar if I wanted to.

The black woman slid next to me and covered my ass with her giant, probing paw. "Hey cute buns. How about you and me at my place?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know. I just got here"

"Yeah, " said a redhead dressed in shorts and a tight T-shirt. "He just got here. Don't be takin' him away just yet." The redhead draped an arm around my shoulders and then leaned over and stuck the tip of her tongue in my ear. "Ooh, you're so cute!" she whispered. "How about you and me baby, anywhere!"

Not only were the women big and beautiful, but they were aggressive.

"You know," the redhead continued, "not many guys come in here. Because when they do, they get more pussy than they can handle"

"I can handle a lot of pussy."

"Can you now?" She looked at the bartender "Hey, Betty. We got ourselves a live one here." I heard a collective sigh from all the women and Betty walked out from behind the bar. She was a chunky brunette with the biggest tits I'd seen yet this crazy world, huge hooters that were as big as boulders.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked with leering smile. "Well, honey, we’ve got a pool table in back. Feel like gang banging the bar?"

I gulped and looked around. There had to be at least twenty of these giant women, all looking at me with

expectant leers.

"Well, I don't know; " I stammered. "I can't get it up for twenty of you. "

"You don't have to, honey," said the redhead. "We'll take what we can get." With that, she lifted me up into her arms and carried me to the back of the bar. A cheer went up from all the women and they eagerly followed us. The redhead placed me on the pool table on my back. The other women surrounded the table as the redhead began to strip. Betty the bartender and the black babe reached for my clothes and yanked them off. More cheers. The redhead climbed up on the pool table and straddled me. My dick was rock hard as she sank down on it quickly and greedily. Her huge hands pinned my shoulders down so I couldn't move and she began pumping up and down, fast and furious.

Betty the bartender slipped out a huge tit and dropped it into my face. It was so big-it was three times the size of my head-and I sucked on it as she ground away, pushing it further and further into my face. Soon I felt the redhead coming, but I held back. I knew before this night was over I was going to need all the energy I had just to survive.

The redhead pushed down on my shoulders and groaned loudly. "0h yeah, baby. You hot little fuck!"

She ground away and then finally collapsed in satisfaction. She climbed off me and was quickly replaced by Betty the bartender. Betty looked down at me as she grasped my dick. "Get ready for the fucking of your life, sweetheart, " she said and then sank her wet pussy down on my grateful dick. Never in my life have I been so completely smothered in tit meat. Her juggs were like giant balloons that engulfed me, and I felt like I was floating in a sea of tits, drowning those massive mammaries.

Betty came as quickly as the redhead did and soon she got off and replaced by the fancy dressed black

woman. But she didn't bother mounting me, instead she strutted her high heels until she was standing directly over me. She smiled down at me. "I'm gonna sit on your pretty little face, sweetheart," and she slowly dropped down, pussy juice rolling into my mouth, and then she pushed her huge, hot cunt into my face.

She began grinding away as I eagerly licked and sucked her clit I reached out with both hands and

grabbed her giant high heels and held on for dear life as she banged away.

Then I felt another giant sink down on my dick, but I couldn’t see her, for the black babe completely covered

my face with her dripping wet pussy. But soon the black babe came and when she dismounted I saw a young luscious blonde banging away at my dick. She had the perfect body: long shapely legs and big fat, firm tits. As I watched this beauty ravage my cock, I couldn't hold out any longer and I spurted full a load into her hot, tight pussy. The giants had huge cunts but they shrunk in size to give a good fit for my grateful dick.

The blonde kept pounding away until she came and then quickly dismounted me. She never said a word or

even looked at me.

"Damn, Tracy! You made him come," yet another giant said. "Oh well, there's only one thing to do." She then

flipped me over and banged away on my ass until she came and then rolled off. Yet another one took her place, this one a dark sensuous Hispanic who grabbed my cock as she was pounding my butt. My dick was getting hard again, so when the Hispanic finished, I rolled over and lay on my back.

A fiery redhead grabbed me. "I want you on top," she said. I certainly had no objection to this since all I'd been doing since I got to this world was lay on my back and get crushed by ten-foot-tall 600-pound women.

The redhead laid back on the pool table and guided me into her. My head was right next to her big milky white breasts and I sucked and licked them as I fucked her. Soon we were both coming, and after she got up, I lay there utterly and completely exhausted.

'I think he's all used up bellowed one of the bigger giants.

"Not by a long shot," said another. "I’m getting my share before he's done." She mounted my face and I struggled to lick and suck her pussy. I was used up! Soon S came and climbed off the pool table.

"Well, girls," said Betty bartender "If you want to get anything off this little slut, you bet just all pile on board and get what you can."

Soon the pool table was filled with giants and I felt their huge paws grabbing me everywhere,

titanic tits crushing my face, frantic pussies pumping at every square inch of my body they could find. I counted five giants on that pool table, and I realized I'd now had sex with thirteen of these ravishing monsters. I figured there were least seven to go.

Gradually, the five giants engulfing me soon came, and one by they climbed off the pool table. Then it was the remaining giants turn. They saw I was done, so they just took turns sitting on my face and grinding their cunts, as my very sore lips tried to satisfy them. Finally, all the women had had their shot at me. I was left alone on the pool table and the giants stood there and laughed at me "Had enough honey buns?"

"Like to screw until you drop don't ya'? "

"What a slut! I never saw a guy fuck so many girls!"

Their taunts and crude remarks faded away as I nodded into a deep exhausted sleep. Through the night I occasionally felt the presence of one of the giants mounting me, licking me and quickly dismounting.

When I awoke it was morning and I saw someone had thrown giant sized bar rag over me. I sat up and saw three or four giant women sitting at the bar.

"Look! He's up!" one of the giants said, pointing at me.

Slowly I got up from the pot table and retrieved my clothes. My body ached all over, but never had I felt so completely satisfied. All the sex I wanted and more. As I limped to the front door, I glanced at the bar and saw Betty.

"Hey, baby, thanks a lot," she said "You made a lot of hungry, horny women happy here last night."

"How many were there? " I asked

"Oh, not too many." she said "Only 25! An all-time record as far as I know. I've seen some sluts in my time, but honey, you're the biggest whore I've ever seen.

"Yeah, and I loved every minute of it. " I said and gave her a tired smile as I headed out the door.

"Make sure you come back baby," she yelled after me. "I ain't through with you yet."

Limping back to my apartment, I ignored the leers and the whistles of the giants that

passed. All I wanted was a hot bath and lots of sleep. Then I figured I'd be ready for more! After all, it wou1d be Saturday night and I wouldn't be brought back to the Professor's until Sunday morning. As tired and sore as I was I knew I'd be ready for more - more giant juggs, more hot and horny giants. It was my world that weekend, and I was going to enjoy every giant in it!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Jim Reynolds / 1of4] Series: Planet of the 10 Foot Amazons

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View