Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576253 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:42:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Gunther] Voodoo iPhone | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Gunther] Voodoo iPhone | #WIP  (Read 6510 times)

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
Author: [Gunther] Voodoo iPhone | #WIP
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:08:21 pm »
A favorite story of mine from overflowingbra.com that I wanted to share. It's a 3-parter that unfortunately never seems to have gotten a 4th, but it's still a good read.

Voodoo iPhone
by Gunther

Part 1

Tim was a geek. Six foot tall, but thin as a rail, he ruled his high school clique as the reigning nerd. Always with the first of everything, he had taken apart more consumer electronics than most people had owned. And he really, really wanted an iPhone. Unfortunately for Tim, he was also lazy. He had waited to stand in line for a phone until Friday, by which time the line had extended the length of the mall and out the main entrance. There was no chance for Tim to get his toy. With a sigh, Tim wandered the mall resigning himself to buying one off eBay at horribly inflated prices.

Moping along, he noticed a store he’d never seen before, one that didn’t seem to fit in with the chain clothing stores and gadget shops that dominated the mall. First of all, the place was dark, with heavy velvet curtains separating the mall from the store. Second, instead of the normal carefully designed signage, the place had a broken wooden plaque with the words ‘Oddities and Sundries, Supplies for the Discriminating Wiz-’ on it, the remainder belonging to the long missing broken half of the sign.

Intrigued, Tim walked in, pushing the musty curtains away with a cascade of dust. Inside the dimly lit shop stood ceiling-high shelves piled with what looked like rejects from a thrift store. In the rear hung another curtain, with a small stool blocking the way. Examining the shelves more closely, Tim found the strangest collection of stuff, including a shriveled hand, an antique pocket watch with a broken crystal, a dusty handkerchief with the initials ‘H.H.’ embroidered on it, and a device that looked just like a 1920’s era B-movie ray gun.

Engrossed by the items, Tim didn’t notice that a figure had emerged from the back room until he heard a polite cough.

“What can I help you with, young man?” said the figure “I’m certain that my humble store has what you’re looking for.”

Tim’s first impression was that this guy really knew how to act the part. Ancient, with a gray beard and long hair, the short wizened old man sported a dark blue robe of velvet with stars and comets embroidered in silver thread. This was topped off with a tall conical wizard’s cap, with a silver tassel hanging off the end.

“Er…I doubt it,” said Tim, “I was hoping to buy an iPhone, but the line at the Apple store winds for a couple city blocks.”

“Ah, the lazy shopper, well sometimes laziness can pay off, you know! I think I may have something here that will interest you.”

As the old wizard says this, he raises his hand and points to the shelf that Tim was just examining. There, where Tim could have sworn the pocket watch had stood, a brand new iPhone had appeared.

“Woah! Where’d you get this?” exclaimed Tim.

“Ah, well some of us have friends at Apple, you see,” said the old man, almost sheepishly. “It’s an advance copy and has some features that have been disabled on the mass-market version. I’ve had a hand in developing some of the features myself!”

“Cool!” said Tim. “How much do you want for it?”

“Well, I don’t have much use for it myself, so I’ll let you have it for a hundred bucks. The special features mean that you’ll want to take the unlimited plan with AT&T, of course, but I can activate your phone here, if you’d like.”

“It’s a deal!” said Tim, hardly believing his luck.

“One thing” said the old man, taking the phone from the shelf. “You have to promise me that you’ll not let anyone else use the phone. Er…I don’t want to get in trouble with Steve Jobs, you see. He could make things difficult for me down at the guild…ah…office.”

With that, the old man pulled a very odd-looking iPod connector that resembled an old stick more than anything else, plugged the phone in, and activated it.

“There you go, young man,” he said as Tim handed over the money with trembling hands. “Have fun, and don’t let anyone know where you got it, eh?” The old man gave Tim a quick wink. Elated with his find, Tim thanked the old man and ran out into the mall to check out his new toy. Just as he stepped outside, he realized that he didn’t get the packaging or any peripherals. How would he recharge it? Turning around, he was startled by a brightly lit and consumer friendly Baby Gap instead of the expected velvet curtains.

“Holy…crap,” he said with a dazed and befuddled gasp.

Stunned, Tim collapsed onto a bench, and after a few dazed minutes, he looked at the phone in his hand. It looked like a regular iPhone, to his eyes.
“Well,” he thought, “might as well play with the thing before it runs out of power.”

Selecting the phone book, he sees that the phone had come pre-loaded with someone else’s contacts. These included regular names like ‘Harry’ and ‘Lance’ as well as some odd ones, including ‘Albus’, ‘Gandalf’, and something called ‘The Ninth Circle’. Curious, he looks at the number for Albus, and sees a decidedly strange number that seemed to include runic symbols.

Turning to the phone’s other features, he selected the camera. Looking around for a suitable subject, he takes the picture of a cute teenaged shopper nearby, and looks at the screen. There was her picture, as expected. Checking out the resolution, he tried out the phone’s zooming feature, and discovered that the phone must have an amazing imaging chip because he was able to zoom in to the fuzz on the girl’s shirt, with no pixilation.

Zooming out again, he notices a button labeled ‘edit’. Hitting the button, a palette not unlike one from Photoshop appears on the screen. Deciding to have a little fun, Tim uses the controls to grow her chest to impressive size, with each breast nearly the size of a basketball.

Chuckling to himself, he notices that a new button had popped up during his editing labeled ‘apply’. Huh, maybe this would fix some of the editing artifacts that had cropped up with his fooling around. Hitting the button and staring at the screen, he soon hears a gasp, and then a scream. Looking up, he sees the girl clutching her chest as it rapidly expands to match Tim’s manipulations! Buttons begin to pop off her blouse with the relentless growth, until, with a ‘snap’, her bra gives way, and the breasts leap forward, tearing what remains of the garment. Her breasts now free from their constraint, bob buoyantly, just as Tim had drawn.

In a stunned daze, the girl slides to the floor, her friends understandably freaked out by the spectacle.

Tim decides it’s best to leave and quickly slips out of the mall. He cannot believe what he has just seen, and carefully clutches his new phone as he runs to his car. He has to find someplace private to experiment with his new prize. Knowing that his parent’s are away for the weekend, he drives home and quickly climbs the stairs to his room.
Staring at the phone, Tim begins to hear laughing and screaming from his open window. Looking out, he sees his older sister, Megan, and her friends in the back yard lounging by the pool. He looks down, and sees his sister’s best friend, Tina, lying on a lounge wearing a modest bikini. Tim had always had something of a crush on Tina. A cheerleader, she had an athleticism that he had always found attractive. And while her Japanese heritage gave her a relatively small body, what she had was well muscled. With breasts on the smallish side for a cheerleader, Tina had the outgoing and friendly personality to overcome any shortcomings.

With trembling hands, Tim snaps a picture.

Sitting at his desk, he begins to make changes. With visions of the girl in the mall in his head, he first expands Tina’s breasts, albeit with more restraint than before. Expanding her pert orbs first to the size of softballs, he pushes a little further into the volleyball range. Reviewing his handiwork, he realizes he’s made her a little out of proportion, so he resizes her so that she’s six feet tall, instead of her original 5 foot 2 inches.

With her new height, her new image looks almost scrawny, so he takes the time to expand her arms and legs, with almost cartoonish results. Not the finest artist, he looks to the control panel to see if there’s any way to get some artistic assistance. There he finds a menu labeled ‘templates’ that opens to reveal stylized body shapes, arms of various muscularity and legs from willowy sticks to tree trunks.

Choosing carefully, Tim molds Tina’s image until she resembles a fitness model, with a washboard abdomen and strong, cut arms and legs that take nothing away from her femininity.

He looks out the window to see that the girls had begun playing volleyball in the pool. Staring at Tina, he hits the ‘Apply’ button with a shaking hand. As he watches, Tina begins to change. Unaware of what is happening to her in the heat of the game, Tina makes a couple of truly acrobatic shots, but soon the other girls are staring at her and the game stalls.

‘What’s up?” she says, as her body expands. “Why are you all staring at me?” As her breasts grow, they begin to strain her bikini top uncomfortably. Looking down to readjust, Tina gasps at her rapidly inflating boobs. From behind, Tim can see that her bottom has begun to clear the water, and that her suit is slowly crawling between her buttocks as they develop into the perfect muscular shape he had chosen.

With a ‘pop’ Tina’s top suddenly snaps open and her new breasts leap forth in all their perfection with nipples straining out, erect and proud. Quickly, she grabs her breasts and looks down at her friends. Now a six foot Amazon, Tina lets out a little scream and, freaked out, leaps from the pool and runs into the house. The other girls stare uncomprehendingly, and Tim’s sister begins to follow.

Tim hears a thumping as Tina runs up the stairs, and a slamming of the bathroom door.

“Tina!” calls Tim’s sister from the stairs. “Are you OK?”

“Go away!” yells Tina. “I want to be alone!”

“What happened?” whispered Tim’s sister from outside the bathroom door. “I can’t believe you just grew like that! It was amazing!”

“I…I don’t know,” said Tina.

“Can I come in,” asks Megan. After a couple of minutes, Tim can hear Tina unlocking the door, and his sister slipping into the bathroom.

“My god Tina, you’re huge!” exclaims Megan.

“I don’t know what happened. I just felt this tingling, and suddenly I’m some kind of Amazon!” cries Tina.

“Well, I’d give anything for that to happen to me,” says Tim’s sister. “It seems like my friends got all the boobs and the bodies, and I’m doomed to remain a stick all through high school. With that body, you’re going to be unstoppable next year!”

“I guess,” said Tina.

Tim suddenly has an idea. Looking back to the picture he took earlier, he isolates his sister. Thinking of what to do, he expands her breasts to softball size, and grows her height to five foot eight. Giving her womanly curves, he keeps her cute in an athletic kind of way. Then he hits ‘apply’.

“What the…” said Megan, as the changes begin. “I’m changing tooooo!”

Tim is a little frustrated that he cannot see his handiwork, so he goes back to exploring his phone. Curious to the camera’s capabilities, he checks the help file and discovers something called ‘remote viewing’. Apparently, the phone can view any location. He just needs to load up Google Maps, select a location, and hit the camera icon, and a live action view of that location shows up.

“Hot damn,” says Tim as the view of the bathroom pops onto the screen. The image it shows him is amazing! The two girls are examining their new assets in the mirror. Tina is caressing her breasts wonderingly, and her nipples are becoming erect with the attention. Megan, who hadn’t burst out of her suit so dramatically, was gazing unbelievingly in the mirror at the model that appeared before her. Tim is impressed at how beautiful she looks with the improvements he’d made.

Curious, Tim touches Megan’s image on the screen. Up pops a little menu that includes items like Cut, Copy and Paste, and Properties. Hitting the ‘Properties’ menu, he gets a list of attributes in alphabetical order. Each seems to open into a sub-menu.

Tim touches the ‘Emotion’ menu, and gets a new list including stuff like ‘happiness’ and ‘arousal’. Hitting the ‘arousal’ menu, he finds several sliders, including ‘physical arousal’, ‘horniness’ and ‘pleasure’. Tim starts shaking slightly as he pulls all three to the right until they all read ‘100%’. Hesitating, Tim hits the ‘apply’ button.

Suddenly, his sister gets a glazed look on her face, as her nipples spring erect and her hands begin to rub her body. Closing her eyes, she shoves one hand into her bathing suit bottom and clutches her breast with the other.

“Ohhhh God!” she moans as she pleasures herself with her fingers. Trembling, she sits on the edge of the tub.

“What’s wrong!” says Tina. “Are you ok? Holy..what are you doing!?” she says with a mixture of fear and disgust. Thinking quickly, Tim accesses her properties and pulls up her arousal sliders. Hitting ‘apply’, he notices another slider labeled ‘sexual preference’ and opens it. He realizes that he could set her preferences to anything! Quickly, he sets both girls preference to ‘bisexual’ and returns to the image view.

Tina looks up from her groping and stares at Megan. She begins to crawl toward the smaller girl, her eyes fixated on her sopping crotch. Grasping her by her waist, Tina tries to lift Megan from the tub to gain access to Megan’s treasure, but is unable to manage the feat. Tim, wanting to see the show, quickly accesses her preferences and looks for something labeled ‘strength’. Seeing a long list that includes ‘emotional strength’ and ‘mental strength’ he finally finds ‘physical strength’. Opening the control, he sees a dial. Turing it clockwise, the display shows a multiple of her current strength. Eager to get back to the show, he spins the dial twice, so that the display shows ‘3x’, and hits ‘apply’.
Suddenly, Tina is able to lift Megan from the tub. Lifting her with one hand, Tina reaches with her free hand to grabbed Tina’s suit bottom and rip it from her. With Tina’s crotch now free, she plunges in to lick Tina’s clit.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” groans Megan, as pleasure wracks her body. Incredibly turned on by the spectacle, Tim begins to rub his crotch through his jeans. Seeing how much his sister is enjoying Tina’s licking, Tim modifies Tina’s tongue to be six inches long. Soon Tina is busy fucking his sister with her tongue!

“Oh God!” screams Megan. “Oh Fuck! I’m cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

As Megan thrashes in her orgasm, her pussy clenches down on Tina’s tongue, spasming with pleasure.

“That was amazing!” pants Megan as she comes down from the heights of orgasm. “Oh, Tina. Oh, I wish I could return the favor!”

Getting the hint, Tim quickly modifies Megan’s tongue so that it’s nearly a foot long! Noticing that the tongue also has a preferences menu, he takes the time to boost its sensitivity so that his sister might experience some pleasure in the giving!

Megan reaches up to kiss her friend, and both their eyes open wide as they realize that Megan’s tongue is now immense. Breaking away, Megan snakes her tongue down Tina’s body and wraps it around one of her breasts. The tip slides around to Tina’s nipple, and begins flicking it intensely. Tina groans with pleasure and begins to once again finger herself. Sliding down further, Megan runs her new appendage over Tina’s slit, roughly flicking her clit in the process. Tina gasps in pleasure! Soon the spectacle on Tim’s screen is unbelievable, with Tina is standing over Megan like a colossus, her legs apart, and Megan crouching between her well muscled legs literally fucking Tina with her tongue.

Tim, meanwhile, has nearly spurted in his pants! “God,” thinks Tim! “Tina’s so beautiful. She’d be awesome even bigger!”

With trembling hands, Tim resized Tina so that she’s at least eight feet tall and hits ‘apply’. Immediately, Tina begins to grow. Groaning, she grabs a breast with one hand and yells, “Oh shit, Megan, I’m growing again!”

Tina’s head approaches the ceiling, and Tina reaches up to balance herself against it. Now Megan is almost standing to reach Tina’s sex, with her hand furiously pumping between her own legs. Suddenly, both girls come. Megan screams and bucks against her hand, while Tina roars her pleasure and grabs the shower curtain rod, mangling it in the throes of her orgasm.

Exhausted, both girls slide to the floor of the bathroom. Megan crawls into Tina’s arms, and pants into her friend’s breasts.

Tim, of course, has come all over himself, badly staining his pants in the process.

As he recovers his composure, he hears the sounds of Megan’s friends coming up the stairs in worried confusion.

“This is going to be awesome!” he sighs to himself.

Forum Saradas

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
Re: Voodoo iPhone
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »
Things start getting good here!

Part 2

Before Tim can even contemplate seducing his sister’s friends, he realizes that he’s in no shape to do anything sexual. He doubts he could get it up again no matter how beautiful the girl after the titanic ejaculation he had just experienced. This he needed to fix!

Before starting in on some changes, he decides to undress in order avoid ripping his clothes. That done, Tim quickly adjusts the iPhone’s view so that the screen shows him in his room. Tim cringes a little to see just how scrawny and prototypically nerd-like he really is. The bathroom mirror hadn’t done him justice.

“Let’s get to work,” he thinks. First, he buffs himself out so that he finally has the muscle to go with his 6’ 3” frame. Selecting arms and legs from the template screen, he molds his body into something an underwear model would be proud to own, with cut arms and legs, and a washboard stomach to make the girls drool. Pausing, he hits the ‘apply’ button.

First, Tim isn’t sure the phone is working. There hardly seems to be any effect. Then, suddenly, a wash of heat flashes over his body, and his muscles expand as if inflated from within. He feels light, like he could perform a backflip. “This must be how gymnasts feel,” he thinks to himself. Tim flexes his bicep and is giddy to see a huge football sized muscle rise from his arm. He runs his hand down his new chest and abdomen, feeling the deep ridges of muscle where only seconds before ribs protruded.

He pauses when he reaches his crotch. Looking down, he realizes that he’s neglected a very important aspect of his fantasy.

Looking again to his iPhone, Tim focuses on his penis. Like most teenage boys, he is sure that he is under equipped down there. For three years, he had avoided the locker-room showers, and even when forced to use them, avoided comparing himself to the competition. About six inches long when erect, he was about normal, but in his mind he was a runt.

“This new body needs some new equipment,” he thinks to himself. Turning to the iPhone, he focuses in on his dick and uses the photo manipulation tools to make it approximately 10 inches long, flaccid. Next, he looks for a ‘properties’ menu for his member, and on finding it, begins to figure out how to improve things.

“Let’s see, I need to be able to get hard at will…there! Mental control!” Hitting ‘apply’ he could feel his dick slide down his leg toward his knee. A warm feeling of pleasure hits him, as the head rubs against his thigh. Quickly, it begins to grow erect as he thinks of all the fun he is going to have. Within seconds, Tim is a 6 foot three Adonis, with a fourteen-inch erection. His dick stands proud from his body with such rigidity that it actually angles up 45 degrees, even with its substantial mass!

“Cool!” he thinks. Turning to the girls, again, he sees them knocking timidly on the bathroom door, trying unsuccessfully to rouse Megan and Tina.

The smaller of the two, Lina, was Megan’s friend from gymnastics. Lina has the dark skin and tightly wound hair that belied African ancestry. As with most gymnasts she had small breasts and a matching stature. What Lina lacks in size, however, she makes up for in fitness. Her near constant training had given her a tight little body, with smallish muscles but very little body fat. Her legs, in particular, were amazing, with a round, muscular ass that could propel her into acrobatic flips and tumbles at will.

Suzi, was the big girl. Overweight, with thick glasses, a friend might set her up on a blind date by saying she had a great personality. She didn’t, however. Timid and bookish, Suzi’s only redeeming features, in Tim’s estimation, were her red hair and her enormous rack. With breasts to rival those of a porn star, Suzi had to wear a t-shirt to go swimming, as most tops wouldn’t fit. Even now the cool water from the swimming pool was causing her nipples to strain at the wet shirt like thimbles.

At first, Tim figures he’ll just hit them with some of the changes he’d already used on Tina and Megan, but he reconsiders. Tim, you see, had a secret. Having stumbled on breast expansion and Amazon fiction on the web, one of Tim’s most erotic fantasies was to have his cum cause women to grow stronger and more beautiful. Nothing could be better than to have the women he was fucking grow as he spurted his seed into her!

Again, Tim turns to his iPhone. Selecting his testes, he modifies them so that they’ll produce massive quantities of semen. Tim sets his recovery period very low, so that he’ll be able to come again moments after ejaculation. Next he turns to the semen itself. He modifies it so that any women who come in contact with it will absorb it and become 25% stronger, with larger muscles and stature. She would also experience a 10% growth in breast size, and she would become ever more beautiful and sexually attractive.

Realizing that the girls might actually be afraid of him in his current state rather than aroused, Tim decides to make the odor and taste of his semen incredibly pleasant and affect women as an intense aphrodisiac.

Tim hits the ‘activate’ button again and feels the familiar warmth over his balls. Looking down, he sees them rapidly inflate to the size of baseballs! Just the sight of his mighty equipment makes him cum a little in anticipation, pre-cum spurting from his penis head.

Realizing that carrying the iPhone might be a little difficult given the upcoming orgy, Tim hides his new toy between his box spring and mattress. Not the most secure hiding place, but sufficient for the time being.

Opening the door, Tim maneuvers his enormous tool into the hallway and calls to the girls: “Lina! Suzi! Look what I’ve got for you!” Startled, the two girls look up at Tim and react with shock and disgust! The general effect was as if a Greek statue had come to life and, for some reason, sported an obscenely erect horse’s penis!

Then, the odor hits them. Tim’s pre-cum smelled to them like the finest chocolate, the most savory sauce. The indescribable odor causes them to abandon the bathroom door, and walk, entranced, toward Tim’s room.

Lina, the more aggressive and stronger of the two, is the first to reach Tim. As Tim backs toward his bed Lina does an athletic cartwheel and lands with her face inches from Tim’s cock. Reaching out with both hands, Lina grabs the cockhead and begins licking the pre-cum.

“Oh god Tim! This is amazing,” she says between licks. Attempting to put the cockhead into her mouth, the intense pleasure causes Tim’s knees to buckle. Tim falls back on the bed, popping the tip from Lina’s mouth. Smiling, she crawls up Tim’s body and licks the entire length of the cock from the base of the penis to the tip. The sensation is too much for Tim, as he comes just as Lina surrounds the tip with her lips. Nearly a cup of cum spurts from his dick into Lina’s hungry mouth.

Startled with the sheer volume of cum, Lina tries to swallow it all, licking the excess from Tim’s glistening shaft. With a little burp, Lina sits back with a dreamy expression on her face.

By this time, Suzi has caught up with her friend and had watched the spectacle from the doorway. Her hand in her bikini bottoms clutching her sex rhythmically, she stumbles toward the now-free penis in a daze. Tim, watching her approach suggests, “jack me off with your boobs!”

With little will of her own, Suzi pulls off her wet t-shirt, allowing her massive DD-sized breasts to leap free from their confines. Suzi steps forward between Tim’s legs and surrounds his mammoth dick with her mammaries. Her rigid nipples cupped in her hands as she rubs them against his member, Suzi sighs as she tongues the pre-cum from the tip.

Pleasure rushes from Tim’s dick through his body with Suzi’s ministrations. As the pleasure builds, he sees Lina sitting on the bed with her back against the wall. Panting, she has her eyes tightly shut as one hand frantically rubs her crotch through her swimsuit and the other clutches her breast. With a grunt of pleasure, Lina tenses her whole body, and Tim can see her muscles grow larger and more defined each second. With another gasp, Lina opens her eyes wide, and her mouth forms a little ‘O’ of surprise as another wave of growth hits her. Her abdomen is taking on the appearance of a rocky streambed, each muscle clearly defined and constantly growing!

The spectacle before him pushes Tim once more over the edge! With a groan, Tim bucks his hips, pushing his cockhead a couple inches into Suzi’s mouth, and spurts his seed directly down Suzi’s throat! For what seems like a minute, Tim shoots forth his huge load, as Suzi’s eyes roll up in pleasure.

With a ‘pop’ Tim’s dick escape’s Suzi’s mouth. Suzi falls back to the floor, out of Tim’s line of sight. Lina takes this chance to pounce on his dick once again. Her supercharged athletic body is a thing to behold as, with an evil glint in her eye, she strips her bikini bottoms from her body. Posing for a moment, with her muscles tensed in anticipation, Lina performs a flip, twisting in mid-air to land astride Tim’s body, with her crotch just inches from his face, and her mouth greedily lapping at his rapidly re-inflating dick.

Lapping at her sopping cunt, Tim can feel Lina’s mouth encompass his entire dickhead! Her growth has had some unexpected benefits! Soon, Tim’s inexperienced licking has brought Lina’s oversexed body to the edge. Tim can feel her whole body contract in waves of orgasmic pleasure, as Lina tightens her mouth over his dick. Again, he comes, the ejaculation undiminished and, if anything, even more voluminous than the last! Tim and Lina spasm on the bed for several seconds, as the last drops pass her lips and slip down her throat.

Soon, Tim hears Suzi say ‘my turn again, you greedy little bitch!’

Over Lina’s shapely backside, Tim can see a smiling Suzi stand up from the carpet. She had undergone an amazing transformation herself, with her excess fat diminishing into sexy womanly curves, and her glasses discarded to reveal bright green eyes. Suzi’s curly red hair, released from its bun, cascades to her shoulders in luminous waves. But these changes are just dressing for her massive boobs! Tim could swear they’d grown more than 10%. The enormous orbs jutted out from her body, defying gravity despite their size. Her nipples stuck out from generous areola like jumbo pencil erasers.

As Susi dives down on his erect penis, Tim’s eyes roll back once again in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Megan wakens on Tina’s enormous body, to find her friend’s thumb-sized nipples rising and lowering before her eyes. Quickly standing, she’s amazed to find that her friend’s growth wasn’t a hallucination!

‘God, she’s beautiful,’ she sighs, as she gazes down on her colossal lover, still sleeping quietly on the tile floor.

Looking up, Megan sees herself in the mirror, and realizes that her own changes were real too! Five eight, with ample softball-sized breasts slightly tapered toward the nipples, Megan owned the body of a fitness model, with shapely womanly muscles and firm cut thighs. She turns to examine her bottom and giggles with a feeling of elation. Her self-admiration arouses her slightly; her nipples become erect, pointing slightly upward from her shapely breasts.

Realizing that her friends must be freaked, Megan quickly dresses in her bikini, much too small for her now, with the back riding up between her perfectly round buttocks and the bra barely covering even a quarter of her breasts. Careful not to wake Tina, Megan slips out of the room and heads toward the stairs.

Megan notices groaning and slurping noises coming from the other end of the hallway. Curious, she quietly walks over to Tim’s room and peeks in. There she sees what looks like a fantasy version of her brother, all muscled and athletic, lying on his bed half conscious as a girl, maybe Lina, straddles his dick and rides his immense pole with vigor, another (Suzi?!) straddles Tim’s face, with her crotch pressed onto his thrashing tongue.

The girls are amazing! Suzi must be six-two, with weightlifter muscles and enormous pontoon-like breasts jutting a foot from her chest. Her face was still definitely Suzi, but was now incredibly cute, with an upturned nose and a spray of freckles, her eyes closed tight and head thrown back and on the verge of an orgasm. Lustrous red hair frames her face, cascading over her shoulders and tumbling halfway to her ass.

Caressing Suzi’s breasts and on the verge of her own orgasm, Lina rocks against Tim’s dick, plunging half its length into her wet throbbing sex. Now six foot, Lina’s ebony skin glows with health, her sweat-slicked muscles huge and cut, her thighs tensing like longbows with every stroke. Lina’s face had become preternaturally beautiful, with faintly almond eyes and a wide expressive mouth.

Suddenly, Lina’s forearms tense as she slips over the edge and into an orgasm! Head thrown back she groans as Tim spurts his load into her sex. Lina spasms violently as her body drinks deep from Tim’s endless fountain. Leaning forward and clutching Suzi tightly to her body as she comes down from the heights of pleasure, Lina rolls forward onto the bed beside Tim, and slips off his member.

This is Megan’s first full glance at Tim’s dick, and she is amazed! The thing is gigantic! At fourteen inches and with balls the size of baseballs, the thing had barely become flaccid despite Tim’s recent exertions.

Megan, almost against her will, and with not a little disgust at herself, pushes her bikini bottom aside and begins to finger he wet cunt with her fingers, groaning at the spectacle.

Seizing the opportunity, Suzi leans forward and begins to nurse on Tim’s penis, which rapidly responds by becoming rigid in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Megan can see that Lina was undergoing yet another transformation! As Megan watches, Lina arches her back, head and heels against the bed as her whipcord strong body tenses in pleasure. Her muscles stretch as her body grows another two inches! Then her muscles begin to expand and multiply as her body jerks with the aftershocks. Finally, Lina’s breasts begin to expand, taking on full but firm teardrop shape, nipples pointing like pencils to the ceiling. At last, Lina’s body relaxes, her face taking on the countenance of an angel, peacefully asleep from her exertions.

At this point, Megan can see Tim jerk once, twice and then an extended third as he spurts cupfuls of cum into Suzi. Suzi sucks the nectar from the dick as through a straw, rubbing her breasts violently with her hands and grinding her pussy into Tim’s face. Finally, she trips over into orgasm herself, bucking several times and falling with a gasp to land atop Lina. As she watches this spectacle, Megan feels a bolt of electric pleasure shoot from her pussy to her extremities, wracking her body in sympathetic pleasure.

Coming down from her orgasm, Megan can see that Tim had passed out from exhaustion, or perhaps from lack of oxygen from Suzi’s grinding. In any case, all three are unconscious. As she watches, Suzi’s form grows to six-four or so, her breasts growing to spread out the sides of her prone body nearly a foot. At the same time, Suzi’s muscles grow so that, while not as cut or athletic as Lina, she could easily match a football lineman.

Megan is beginning to understand. “Tim’s cum is somehow making them grow more powerful, more beautiful…” That’s when she develops a plan. Quickly and silently, she approaches her friends and wakes them. Groggily, they get up from the bed, astounded at their new size and beauty.

“I’m a giant!” Squeals Suzi.

“Hell yeah!” laughs Lina, admiring and flexing her new bicep.

“Shhhhhhh,” says Megan. “You’ll wake him,” pointing to Tim, slumbering peacefully on the soaked bedspread, flaccid dick rolling off his abdomen and onto the bed.
Quietly, the three girls leave the room. Megan guides the girls to the bathroom, where Tina has awoken and is trying to extricate her eight-foot frame from the door.

“Holy shit! What’s happened to you?” Says Suzi.

“I don’t know,” says Tina. “One second I’m playing volleyball with you guys, then I’m an Amazon. Then Megan came up to help me and…uh…we both grew!”

“You look amazing,” says Lina. “God, we’re going to be something next year, huh! I mean, I bet we could take on the football team!”

At this, Tina starts to cry a little. “How am I going to explain this to my parents! How can their little girl become a giant overnight?”

“All right guys, we’re going to need to think about this a little,” says Megan. “Suzi, Lina, you guys are huge, but within the realm of possibility. You’re going to have to go home tonight and try to explain this to your parents.”

“You kidding?” Says Lina. “My dad’s going to be elated! He always wanted a big strapping boy, and now he has a big strapping daughter instead! And if he doesn’t like it, well I’ll show him who’s boss now!”

Looking at Lina warily, Suzi says, “I was pretty tall to begin with. My parents went away for the summer, and I’m staying with my grandparents. They’ll probably just put it down to a growth spurt.”

“Good,” says Megan. “Meanwhile Tina, you’re a little big to hide. I think we need to call your parents and ask if you can stay over tonight. We’ll figure out what to do tonight, OK?”

Tina gives a noncommittal “ok” with a sniff, wiping a tear from her eye.

Lina and Suzi then get dressed as best they can. Suzi has to wear Megan’s dad’s bathrobe as a top, and even then it barely reaches past her crotch. Megan fashions a quick skirt for her from an old dress of her mother’s, cutting the bottom third from the top and tying it around her waist. Lina is content with simple bathrobe over her bathing suit.
After the girls had left, Megan takes Tina down to the basement into the guest room.

“Take a nap. I’m sure everything will look better after a rest. Hell, maybe whatever happened will wear off!”

“Do you think?” says Tina.

“Who knows? It’s probably just temporary.”

“Ok. Thanks,” says Tina as she moves the mattress to the floor to avoid having her legs hang off the end of the bed. Megan helps her get things straightened out, and caresses Tina’s hair as she falls asleep. As soon as Megan is sure Tina’s almond eyes had closed for good, she heads upstairs.

Opening Tim’s door, she can see that he’s dreaming as his feet and oversized hands are jerking spasmodically. That’s not all that’s jerking! It seems he’s having a somewhat erotic dream, as his dick has become erect again!

Silently, Megan pads over to Tim. Steeling herself, she uses her foot-long tongue to lick the pre-cum off the tip of his penis. She’s never tasted anything quite like it! Not quite citrus, not quite chocolate. Maybe rum cake with walnuts? Whatever, it’s amazing!

Wrapping her tongue around Tim’s member, she slowly begins jerking him off. Soon Tim grunts a little and quickly Tina wraps her lips on to the head of his penis. A cupful of semen spurts into her mouth for what seems like a minute; coming too fast for her to swallow it all, some of it drips onto her breasts. It tastes like heaven and sin!

Megan unwraps her prehensile tongue from her brother’s dick and sits back on her haunches with her eyes closed, waiting for the changes. She feels a warmth in her stomach that quickly expands to encompass her entire body. Soon she’s jerking her hand against her sex in rhythm to the waves of warmth, quickly coming to orgasm.

With a quiet grunt, she comes down and opens her eyes. Looking down, she cups her cum-spattered breasts, nearly a cup size larger than before. She runs her hand across her cut abs, fingers tickling her firm ridges. Raising an arm, she flexes her bicep, which pops to attention slightly larger than before.

Smiling down at her brother, Megan licks the remaining cum from her breasts and says, “It’s going to be a long night!”

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 09:16:23 pm »
Heads up for those who don't like incest.

Part 3

Tim sits in his chemistry class, with all the other students carefully measuring out chemicals into beakers. Looking up, he sees his lab partner Tina, her Asian features scrunched up into a grin. She looks at Tim with her beautiful brown almond eyes and says, “Come on Tim, try it out!”

Looking at his hands, Tim notices that he holds a beaker full of a glowing green liquid in his hand.

“What do I do with it?” he asks.

“You drink it, silly!” says Tina.

Slowly, Tim brings the beaker to his lips, and with a quick smile at Tina, slurps the concoction down.

Tina stares at Tim intently, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly Tim burps, and then, with a groan, clenches his eyes closed. Tim can feel warmth and a painful pressure in his stomach that expands into his body. As the pressure is slowly released, he opens his eyes to see his body growing larger, slowly filling out his clothes. Raising one arm, he flexes his bicep and for once in his life sees a muscle, large and growing larger. Soon the sleeve is full, and begins to rip along the seam, revealing a huge and growing muscle, deeply striated and covered in veins.

Looking down, Tim can see that his growth is not confined to his arms, as his pants begin to ride up along his rapidly expanding calves. His shirt no longer reaches his jeans, as his abdomen begins to elongate, exposing rapidly growing ridges of muscle on his normally hollow stomach.

Soon, his jeans become too tight, painfully constricting his testicles. Groaning, Tim reaches down and tries to undo them. Too tight to undo, his efforts instead tear the jeans from his body. As he clears the rags, he begins to see his dick expand, becoming erect in the process. Larger and larger it throbs, bringing waves of pleasure to Tim, until it stands nearly twenty inches from his body, with the diameter of a can of cola.

Looking up, he sees Tina smile and clap her hands.

“So cute!” she squeals as she steps forward to grab his member with both hands.

Tina begins to stroke Tim’s member from the base to the head, while simultaneously licking the head of Tim’s cock, tasting the pre-cum that gathers there.

“God Tina, I’m gonna cum!” groans Tim.

Soon, Tim is shooting a load of cum into Tina’s waiting mouth as she sucks it all down.

Licking her lips, Tina looks up at Tim saying, “Give me another one, Timmy!”

Tim’s mammoth cock doesn’t flag a bit, as Tina begins the stroking once again, smiling as more semen begins to spurt from the tip. Tim arches his back as pleasure flows down his spine, balls contracting and streaming his semen into Tina’s luscious mouth.

It’s then that Tim sees the changes in Tina. Her face has, if possible, become even more beautiful, the eyes perfectly shaped and large within her delicate Asian features. A sigh escapes her lips as Tina closes her eyes.

“Oh, Timmy! I can feel it happening! Ohhhh…”

As Tina says this, Tim sees her clothes begin to constrict around her chest. As if inflated from within, her breasts surge with each breath. Tim begins to stroke himself as he watches the spectacle. Soon, a button flies off and hits Tim in the chest, then another and another. Finally, with a “Brrrrriiipp,” Tina’s shirt gives way, and her formerly small breasts surge forth into volleyball sized mammaries.

“Oooooh! So nice!” says Tina, caressing her new assets with obvious pleasure.

At this point, Tim lets loose with another full cup of semen, arcing it across their lab desk and splattering it onto Tina’s chest. Quickly, Tina begins rubbing it into her chest, and extending a huge foot-long tongue to lick it off.

“Mmmmmm…so good Timmy!” says Tina, smacking her lips. “Can I please have some more?” She says this with an almost demure look on her face, shyly looking up while twisting her body back and forth, the motion setting her breasts aquiver.

“Hell yeah!” says Tim as he begins to stroke his dick anew. Soon Tina extends her tongue, wrapping it around Tim’s penis, and begins to squeeze with surprising strength, rubbing the length of Tim’s cock with a throbbing pressure. Tim can feel the fullness building in his balls as the pleasure crests into yet another orgasm, spurt after spurt of the white sticky cum filling Tina’s mouth so that her cheeks bulge out to hold it all. Tina gulps his seed down with a smile.

Closing her eyes again, Tina seems to clench her body, shaking in anticipation.

Tim can see that her clothes are getting tighter and tighter, as her body begins to grow! Muscles begin to form where none had been. Tina’s arms begin to tear the sleeves of her blouse as they grow, inch by inch.

Soon, with a ripping sound, Tim sees that Tina’s pants have begun to succumb to her immense calves, tearing her pants from the cuffs up to her knees. Above, Tina’s thighs bow out to show incredible definition through the pants before those muscles, too, burst from their confinement.

Tina’s shirt, like Tim’s before it, has come untucked to expose a washboard stomach, quickly growing into a streambed of stony muscle.

Tina, with a groan of pleasure, reaches down and begins to rub her crotch through her pants with one hand, while the other roughly grabs at her breasts, rubbing and pulling on her hard erect nipples.

As Tina’s pleasure increases, her growth seems to suddenly accelerate. Her hand rubs her crotch with such pressure that soon her pants fall away like so much tissue paper. With a scream, Tina jerks again and again against her hand, growing taller, with each gasp. Each time, her muscles seem to expand in concert, becoming cut like slabs of granite.

As Tina comes down from her orgasmic heights, Tim sees before him a ten-foot goddess. Incredibly beautiful and dominating, but with the delicate facial features he remembers, Tina’s titanic breasts rise and fall with her panting. An aura of sex seems to emanate from Tina, her skin and bulging muscles glowing with the sweat of her exertion.

Tina opens her eyes and looks down on Tim and smiles a brilliant smile. Tim is overwhelmed with her beauty and sexuality as she says, “Oh Tim! Look what you’ve made me into. I’m a goddess!”

With that, Tina bends down and hefts the lab bench above her head like it weighs nothing. With a little grunt, Tina presses her hands together, crushing the stone topped bench like so much Styrofoam.

Tina brushes debris from her new muscles and smiles down at Tim.“And now for your reward!”

Tim stands shocked as Tina approaches. Soon she presses him to the floor, and Tim is forced to comply with her titanic strength. Lying back, he sees the goddess Tina had become straddle his still erect member.

“Oh, Timmy, I can’t believe this is my first time! And it’s you!” As she says this, she grabs Tim’s cock in one hand and slowly guides it to her hungry vagina. With a little grunt, Tina lowers herself onto Tim’s immense member. Smiling hungrily, she begins to use her new vaginal muscles to stroke Tim’s dick with incredible strength.

“Come on Tim. You know what I want!” Tina squeals, her beautiful eyes demanding Tim’s attention.

Once again, Tim can feel the pleasure growing, the pressure building. Soon, with a groan, Tim arches his back, his testicles squirting his magic cum into Tina’s sucking sex.

“More!” moans Tina, her eyes rolling up. Soon Tim is spurting yet again, as Tina arches her back.

“MORE!” she yells hungrily.

Again and again, Tim squirts his seed into Tina. As he looks up in wonder, he can see the changes begin. Tina slowly grows to the ceiling of the room until her head brushes it. Tina’s breasts expand further, more than keeping pace with her stature. As they widen, the nipples become more pronounced, now the size of pop cans, her hands grab them as she rides Tim’s cock. Tina’s muscles keep pace, growing ever stronger by the second.

Soon, Tim can feel the throbbing of Tina’s cunt become erratic, as she enters the throes of her orgasm.

“Oh Tim! It’s so good! You wouldn’t believe it! The POWER!”

As she says this her whole body jerks on his dick as once again she arches her back in orgasmic pleasure, her head punching through the classroom ceiling and out into the blue cloudless sky. It seems that her growth accelerates as she comes, quickly expanding the hole in the roof as her impervious body rips it larger.

With one last spurt, Tim opens his eyes and looks upon the goddess of his creation.

Tim looked up in confusion to see an incredibly beautiful and muscular woman slump down, hands pressed against his bedroom wall, with waves of golden blond hair cascading down to hide her face. The woman’s nipples scraped his chest erotically with every breath. Then, with a chuckle, the woman sat back onto his still-erect penis and threw her hair back from her eyes.

“Oh, Timmy, I have to say that that was just awesome! You’re so much better than those football players I’m used to!” said Megan, looking down and caressing her gigantic tits. “Ooooh, I can feel it happening again!” she said, closing her eyes.

“Oh, god no!” thought Tim, “Not Megan! Not my sister!” Tim’s first reaction was revulsion at his sister for having basically raped him, and at the feeling of having his erect dick still embedded in her sex. This changed quickly to wonder and desire as he looked up at the muscled demi-goddess that she was becoming.

Her eyes still tightly closed, Megan was enjoying the feeling of the changes once again. Her breasts began to tighten and expand, pushing her caressing hands further and further from her chest with their growth. Her erect and aroused nipples surged forth until they were the size of Tim’s thumbs. They were nearly long enough, and her breasts were nearly large enough that, had he wanted to, he could have licked them from his prone position.

This state of affairs didn’t last long, as her body suddenly began to stretch, her abdominal muscles growing with incredible definition, her legs lengthening and widening further into girders of power.

As Megan’s head touched the ceiling, Tim estimated that she must have been fucking him all night! At least ten feet tall, her muscles bulged with a level of definition and sheer size unparalleled in nature, rivaling even his dreams.

As the changes slowed, Megan looked down at Tim and smiled. “Well good morning sleepyhead! Look what I’ve been doing all night!” She flexed one of her cannon-like arms to show a bulging bicep. Megan’s tongue snaked out to lick the sweat from her new endowments, as she turned back to look at Tim.

“Let’s do it again, what do you say?” said Megan, hungrily.

“Nnn-no,” said Tim, shakily. “Y-you’re my sister! What are you doing?”

“I’m becoming better, silly!” laughed Megan with an evil smile. “I saw you with my friends. I know about your cum. I don’t pretend to know what happened to you last night, but your dick is something magical. I’m becoming a goddess, and I’m not going to stop now! You’re going to help me become the most powerful, the most beautiful being on the planet! Now, let’s get started!”

“No!” said Tim, shaking his head. “You’re my sister!”

Megan smiled. “It’s not like you have much of a choice, little brother.”

With that, Megan closed her eyes in concentration, and when she opened them again, they glowed with a mesmerizing shine. Her body seemed to radiate sexiness outside the realm of Tim’s experience. “Your cum has made me quite beautiful, wouldn’t you say?"

Soon, Tim’s revulsion was completely overcome by the incredible beauty of his sister. With no will of his own, his dick became once again stiff within his sister, straining to give her the gift of further growth.

Megan smiled and began to pump her sex against his member, her slick pussy clenching and milking and begging for more. It didn’t take long before Tim could feel the boiling in his balls that meant that he was going to cum. Suddenly, an overwhelming wave of pleasure wracked his body as his dick pumped his semen deep into his sister. Cupfuls of his cum streamed into her waiting sex, which hungrily lapped up each drop to power her unstoppable growth.

Sighing again, Megan closed her eyes and waited for the changes to begin. Tim could see her breasts tighten once again, as the nipples became as long as fingers and as thick as D batteries. Megan was completely distracted by the sensation of her muscles expanding, as she ran her hands up and down against her ridged abdomen.

Tim realized that this could be his last chance to save himself. Quickly, he snuck his hand down the side of the bed and began to fish for the hidden iPhone. Feeling the cool surface of his toy, he yanked it out and looked at the screen. It still showed his picture, with its Greek-god proportions and torpedo of a dick, preferences menu open.

Looking up, Tim checked to see if his sister was still preoccupied with her changes. Megan was once again stretching, demanding the growth she wanted, her head had hit the ceiling and she had begun to lean forward a little to fit.

Megan’s beautiful tits mesmerized Tim, now hanging before his face. Against his better judgment, Tim reached out with his tongue and licked his sister’s titanic nipple, trying to tease it into his mouth so he could suck on it deeply.

Megan felt the tickle and opened her eyes to see Tim sucking on one of her nipples, like a baby.

“Oh, yes Timmy, that’s nice! Keep it up and I’ll make you my second in command!” she moaned.

This snapped Tim out of his reverie. Still with her nipple in his mouth, Tim raised the iPhone and desperately tried to find the proper controls for his sister.

Megan saw the desperate activity and the iPhone and grabbed it from Tim’s hand before he could do much more than touch the screen. Tim was completely unable to resist her incredible strength as Megan tore the phone from his grip.

As Megan sat back to more closely examine Tim’s toy, the phone was almost comically small in her immense hand. Suddenly, it began to resize itself to conform to the scale of its new master. Megan, startled at the change, looked at the screen in confusion.

“What’s this?” she said. “Is this that iPhone thing you’ve been babbling about for the last week?”

Examining the screen more closely, she saw a picture of her brother as he was now: cut with muscle and with an immense prick. The dick, she saw, had a ‘preferences’ menu open with such things as sensitivity, potency, and so on. Exploring further, she found the hastily closed menu that controlled Tim’s cum and realized what had happened.

“You mean, this thing can change stuff?” she said in wonder. “I can change your cum with a phone? This is awesome!”

Megan’s confused look turned to an evil smile as she formulated an idea.

“25%, eh? Little bro, how do you expect me to become a goddess with just 25% growth each time! Let’s see. You must have come fourteen or fifteen times last night, so that would mean that I’m like, what, 30 times stronger? Oh, yeah. I started with a pretty enhanced body too! I must be 60 times stronger than the typical girl now! Let’s just ramp things up a little.”

Tim watched as his sister ran her finger around the control ring a couple times. With a smile on her face, and the phone tightly gripped in her hand Megan says, “Let’s just see what 200% does!”

Tim could feel a tingling in his dick and balls as the phone upgraded his equipment once again. The feeling of his dick expanding and sliding deeper into his sister was incredibly erotic, and with the radiant beauty of his sister, he almost willingly began to hump her.

Megan could feel her brother’s tool sliding deeper and deeper into her sex, stretching the walls of her pussy so that thrills of pleasure accompanied every thrust. With a smile she began to slide against the titanic phallus, in the process rubbing her sensitive breasts against Tim’s face. Tim frantically wrapped his muscled arms around Megan’s bloated tits and tried to fit the gigantic nipples into his mouth.

Megan began to groan with the pleasure radiating from her pussy. Each stroke seemed to send electric shocks from her sex to her nipples and all along her spine. Her brother’s meat filled her to capacity and she could feel now the softball-sized balls rub against her sex every time she threw herself down on his dick.

Tim could feel his balls push out against his legs, filling with the magic cum that would make his sister the master of the world. With a final thrust, he let loose with immense streams of cum, spurting from his dick like water from a hose. The pleasure of release caused him to arch his back in intense pleasure, as he looked up to see his sister grab her breasts with both hands and arch her back in concert.

The orgasm seemed that it would never end. Both siblings thrashed on the bed, which groaned with their combined weight. Finally, the orgasm ebbed from their bodies, and Megan tossed her golden locks from her face. Sitting up with a smile, she could feel the growth begin.

Tim looked up in horror, mesmerized by the changes taking place. Megan had grabbed a breast in each hand and was roughly mashing them into her body, rubbing them wildly with the sensations that were coursing through her body.

Megan’s mouth formed an orgasmic ‘O’, as her body began to tremble. Her muscles seemed to writhe under her skin, her legs jerking wildly along side of Tim’s body. Suddenly, with a yell through clenched teeth, Megan arches back and her body explodes with growth!

Her body clenched in a muscle orgasm, Megan’s frame begins to expand dramatically, rapidly growing to press her breasts against the roof. No match for her stiff, steel-rod nipples, her breasts tear through the wallboard, leaving a trail of broken framing above Tim’s bed. With another yell, Megan grows again, pushing her torso through the roof and into the morning sky. Finally a third surge of growth wracked her body as she bent forward. Her legs fell from the edges of the bed and quickly filled the room. Her breasts pressed against Tim’s body. Each nipple was the diameter of a bowling ball as they punched dimples in the floor.

Tim couldn’t stop himself. The incredible spectacle of his sister’s growth had filled his balls with more of his magic cum. With a whimper, he shot another load into his sister’s cavernous sex.

Megan looks down and smiles. “Thanks for the complement little bro’,” she says, “but I think I need to start conquering the world, don’t you?” With this, she stepped out of the house in all her 15-foot glory, reveling in the changes that had taken place. Closing her eyes and sighing, she enjoyed the sensation of her brother’s most recent load tingling through her body.

Calm in comparison to her previous reactions, Megan smiled as she feels her body grow once again. Megan sighed with the sensation of her feet sliding across the lawn with her growth, and the breeze playing with her expanding nipples. Now a full thirty-feet tall, the goddess that had been Tim’s sister has the scaled-up muscles of a bodybuilder, with titanic but firm breasts jutting out from her chest, casting a shadow over the neighborhood. Her golden hair flowed down her back like a waterfall, just touching the top of her perfectly round and muscled buttocks. Her muscled thighs framed a pussy that could take a telephone pole, and strong enough to crush it too.

With a smile, the goddess looks down to the ruins of her brother’s room.

“Well little brother, thanks for the new me. I think I’ll have a little fun now, what do you say?” With this, Megan began walking toward town, shaking the ground with every step, and taking the magic iPhone with her.

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 09:23:22 pm »
Whoops. I miscounted. There are 4 parts to this story, but I'm afraid it will end after this. Part 5 doesn't seem to exist.

Part 4

Tim sat dazed in his room, the roof above him and the wall behind him torn from the house, his fifteen-inch dick hanging limply between his legs, nearly scraping the floor.

“What have I done,” he groaned. There was no telling what his sister would do with the kind of power she now held in her hands. Megan had never been the smartest girl, nor all that creative, so it was unlikely that she would realize just what she could do with that power, but Tim was sure she could cause serious trouble. What could he do?

“The wizard, I’ve got to find that old man!”

Quickly, Tim rose and attempted to get dressed. Finding that none of his old clothes would fit his muscled frame and immense dick, Tim wrapped himself in a bathrobe. His dick now hung nearly to his knee and Tim was forced to tuck it under the robe’s belt. Tim rushed down the stairs toward the front door. Suddenly he heard a clatter from the kitchen and jumped! Was Megan back?

Silently, he padded to the kitchen door and peeked in. There stood Tina, wrapped in a bed sheet, doubled over looking into the refrigerator, the appliance comically small in comparison to her size. Tina jumped a little as she heard Tim’s movement, bumping her head into the upper door of the fridge, and denting it severely in the process.

Turning toward the door, she spied Tim peering in at her. With an ‘eek’ she wrapped the bed sheet more tightly around herself and turned her body to shield her immense breasts from Tim’s eyes.

“T-timmy?” she said, timidly.

Tim, mouth open, walked into the kitchen, staring at the giantess. “Y-you look great Tina! I mean that. Really beautiful!”

Tina blushed a little as she looked down at herself. Looking back to Tim, she saw his new muscled body and said, “Oh Timmy, what’s happened to us! I was swimming with your sister, and I just grew! I just GREW!” Slumping to the floor, Tina started crying, giant tears dropping to the linoleum floor.

Tim hurried to Tina’s side and tried to comfort her, his arms barely able to reach across her shoulders. “Tina, I have to confess something. This is all my fault.”

“What do you mean,” she said.

“Well, I, uh, I kind of got a new phone. A, um, you aren’t going to believe this, a phone with magic powers.”

“What?”

“I wanted an iPhone, you know, those new phones from Apple? Well, I was in the mall, and this weird shop just sort of appeared out of thin air. An old man in there sold me an iPhone. When I tried it, I found that it had special powers. It could change people. I could modify their appearance, their strength, pretty much anything.”

“You did this to me!” said Tina, as she sat up straight, her face flushing in sudden emotion.

“I’m sorry Tina, I’m sorry!” Tim stepped back, suddenly afraid of the girl before him. “I was just caught up in the moment! I saw you guys playing in the pool and I just got carried away!” Tim took a breath and steeled himself for his confession. “I-I’ve always liked you and, um, sort of fantasized about you growing bigger and stronger. You know, like the women in the comics. I wanted to make you like a superhero!” He stepped back and looked at her. “You’re beautiful Tina.”

Still sniffling and wiping her eyes, Tina looked up at Tim thoughtfully. “You really like me like this?”

“God yeah!” said Tim. “You’re amazing! I bet you you’re stronger than anybody!” Saying this, Tim suddenly realizes that there’s one person in the world that’s stronger than Tina. “Oh shit! We’ve got to stop my sister!”

“What do you mean?” she said, confused.

“Megan has the iPhone,” said Tim. “She’s, uh, made herself huge. I mean like forty feet tall. And super strong too! Who knows what she’s doing now! We’ve got to find a way to stop her!”

“What can we do?”

“We’ve got to find that old man again. He has to know a way to reverse the phone’s effects. Come on, we’ve got to get to the mall!”

“Like this?” she said, motioning to the bed sheet wrapped around her body.

“I think it’s pretty much the only thing that’ll fit you now,” says Tim. “Come on, we can’t be worried about our modesty right now. Megan could be taking over the world for all we know. You know Megan, she’s pretty and a little silly, but she can also be kind of mean. She rules the cheerleading squad like a dictator!”

“True,” says Tina. “But how are we going to get to the mall. I must be eight feet tall! I don’t think I can fit into your Civic.”

“Huh, that’s true.” Tim thought for a little and finally decided that the only practical way to get there was to run. The mall was only a little more than a mile away, and with their new strength, getting there should be easy. “We’ll have to run, I guess.”

Quickly, both teens adjusted their clothes to more fully conceal their endowments, and sprinted from the house toward the mall. It quickly became clear however, that Tina could make the trip much more quickly than Tim. Turning at the end of the block, she saw Tim stumbling awkwardly, unable to make much progress. His flapping robe revealed his gigantic penis, flopping out of the robe’s belt and hitting Tim’s knees with every stride. Tim finally stumbled to a stop halfway to Tina with a wince.

“Come on Timmy!” she called.

Tim groaned, “I can’t run! My, uh, equipment gets in the way.” Tina jogged back to help. Tim looked to be in serious pain.

“Here, climb up on my back and we’ll go piggyback,” she said.

Tina bent slightly to let Tim climb on. Tim, embarrassed at first, decided that his dignity would just have to take a back seat to their urgency. Besides, as he learns after Tina’s first few strides, this gave him a chance to be closer to Tina. As she ran toward the mall, Tim gripped her wide shoulders, her muscles pumping with each stride. His legs wrapped around her waist, with each step her perfectly round ass would bunch up and rub against his inner thigh.

Reveling in the touch of the muscle girl’s body, Tim soon noticed that he was becoming aroused. His dick had slipped out of the robe again and was caught between Tina’s broad back and his chest, throbbing with each jolt of Tina’s run. The head of his mammoth cock reached nearly to his chin. His baseball sized testicles lightly slapped into Tina’s backside through a gap in the robe.

“Oh god Tina, you’re so sexy,” he groaned as Tina jogged toward the mall. Soon Tim could feel his balls tighten, filled with more of his magic cum. He couldn’t stop; the sensation of his dick rubbing against her back was too strong. With a grunt, and an electric rushing sensation, ropes of sticky cum soon shot from his dick, covering Tina’s bed sheet and soaking through to her back. A satisfied Tim clutched more tightly to Tina and smiled.

Tina hardly noticed the wetness, so enthralled was she with her new body and the sensation of running at top speed without tiring. The rush of running, the freedom of strength, gave her a thrill beyond anything she had experienced before. If this was power, she wanted more!

Soon, the magic cum had soaked through to her skin, and amazingly, began to soak directly into Tina’s body! The wetness completely absorbed, Tina noticed her body begin to warm. A sensation of pleasure began to build in her pussy and her nipples became erect. A rushing sensation flowed through her as she ran; power rushing into her from some unknown source.

Tina’s stride began to lengthen, as the bed sheet seemed to shrink, slowly exposing more of Tina’s mammoth legs. Her breasts thrust forward, nipples rigid from rubbing against her improvised toga. Caught in the folds of the fabric, the nipples began to rip through the sheet and, free of their confines, grew much larger, three inches long and an inch across. As she approached the mall, her frame seemed to inflate with muscle, each step revealing more of the young titan.

Finally reaching the parking lot, the giantess skidded to a stop, panting lightly. The torn and ragged sheet hung limply from her, now Olympian, muscles. Her nipples stiff with pleasure, she surveyed the cars before her with satisfaction from her new twelve-foot stature.

Wonderingly, Tina began to run her hands across her new muscles, reveling in their strength. One hand caressed her breast of its own accord, reaching forward to touch their throbbing tips. The other traveled down her now-ripped abdomen to her dripping sex.

Tim gripped her neck with both arms, legs no longer able to encompass her waist, and said, “Tina, could you help me down?”

Coming out of her trance, Tina reached back to find Tim much smaller than when they had started. Carefully lowering him to the ground, she said, “Timmy, what happened to you? What…” Then, noticing her nakedness and her new size, “What happened to me? I’ve grown!”

Mouth open, Tim stared up at Tina’s new endowments, his dick beginning to stir again under his robe. “I couldn’t help it Tina. You were just so beautiful, and your body so sexy, that during the run I, um, I came.”

“You what?!” said Tina.

“I kind of ejaculated. Onto your back. You see, before I lost the iPhone, I modified my dick to produce cum that would enhance a girl’s strength and beauty. You’re probably three times stronger than when we started the run.”

Tina brought her arm up into a flex, and with wide almond eyes watched as her bicep rose to bodybuilder-like proportions. Tim could only stare with awe.

Suddenly, the doors to the mall burst open, and a wizened old man ran out, dark blue robes flapping behind him.

“There you are! You fool! Do you realize what you’ve done?” screamed the old wizard. He stopped in his tracks, stunned at the twelve-foot naked teen before him. “Another one? Jesus, kid, control yourself!”

Tim and Tina break from their admiration of her beauty and look up at the old man.

Tim says, “You’ve got to help us! My sister stole the phone, and god knows what she’s doing now!”

“No shit, kid. While you’ve been having fun, your sister’s been busy fucking with the underpinnings of reality.” Waving a wand produced from the folds of his robe, the wizard conjured a swirling cloud that quickly formed itself into a 40 inch Sony flat screen. On the screen, Tim and Tina could see a CNN report with a picture of Megan standing on a beach.

--An amazing occurrence here on Santa Monica beach today, as a giantess appeared in the skies above Los Angeles earlier. Witnesses say the giantess arrived in what could only be described as a giant flying convertible. Randal Elliot was one of the first to report the event. Mister Elliot, what was it that you saw exactly?--

--Well, I thought it was just another airliner, but it was flying awfully low, you know? Then it got closer and it was this giant flying Corvette with this blond chick behind the wheel. I thought I was going crazy or something, but the other folks on the beach saw it too. She just landed right here next to the pier, stepped out and started demanding a movie contract. Jesus, look at those cans!--

--Er, thank you mister Elliot. We’ve been trying to get an interview with the giantess, and I’ve just been told that our correspondent James Whitman is there with her now.--

The view changed to a picture of a thirty-foot Megan, now clad in a giant bikini, golden hair flowing to her waist, standing next to a utility truck, with a reporter in a bucket extended to her face.

--This is James Whitman with the young giantess, who identifies herself as one, er, Megan Starlet.--

“’Megan Starlet’? What kind of name is that?” said Tina.

“Like I said, no imagination,” sighed Tim. “She probably thought that her real last name, ‘Sugly’, wouldn’t be a good stage name.”

--Ms. Starlet, uh, where are you from and why do you come to Los Angeles?--

--Why, I’m from Palo Alto, and I’m here to take my place as the queen of film.--

--You want to be in the movies?--

--Yes. I think I have what it takes to make it big in pictures.--

The wizard rolled his eyes at the terrible joke, as on the screen Megan squeezed her enormous breasts toward the camera with her muscular arms. The wizard waved his wand, and the screen disappeared with a puff of smoke.

“If she realizes what she can do with that thing, I’m in serious trouble!”

Tim looked at the worried old man and says, “YOU’RE in trouble, what about us! She could rule the world with that thing!”

“Yes, yes, the world, blah, blah, blah. But I’m in serious shit. If my boss finds out, it’s eternal torture for me!” said the wizard.

“Why the hell did you sell this thing to me, anyway?” said Tim.

“I meant to sell you one of the early prototypes, one with just an eternal battery and a universal camera. I needed some cash and we didn’t need it any more. I figured that you could have some fun spying on the girls in the locker room. I didn’t mean to sell you the final product. That thing is for my boss, and my boss only. If he finds out I sold it to some kid and I get the hammer.”

“Well, why don’t you just wave your wand and take it from her then,” said Tim.

“You think I didn’t think of that? The possessor of the phone is immune from the magic of others. You think my boss would want to have this kind of power, but be disarmed by an underling like me?”

Tim considered, “Yeah, I guess. But why didn’t you just use the phone yourself if it could make you an invulnerable god?”

“Because I’m under some seriously heavy hexes. I try to grab that thing myself and it’s like grabbing the end of a red-hot poker. The only reason I could put it on the shelf last time is that I thought it was the castrated model. If I actually realized what it was when I touched it, or had the intent to possess the thing, I would have been in Pain City.”

“Well then, what can we do?” said Tina. “I know Megan, she loves power. It’s only a matter of time before she stops playing around and starts bossing people.”

“We have to take it from her physically, not with magic,” said the old man, scratching his beard.

“How do you propose that we force her to give us the phone? She’s, like, forty feet tall. When she was in my room she was so beautiful I couldn’t even think, let alone fight,” said Tim.

Tina looked at Tim strangely, “In your room?”

The wizard looked up at Tina, her bulging muscles and her twelve-foot height. “Looks like you’ve made a good start here. Why don’t you finish the job?”

“Huh?” said Tim and Tina at the same time.

“I know what you did to your dick. You got magic cum, boy! Pump her up and let your little Asian doll here fight your sister.”

“What! You disgusting old man! I-I just can’t believe you’re talking about me that way! Ugh!” Tina crossed her arms to hide her breasts, and stomped away across the parking lot in indignation.

Tim watched her go, as the old man said, “It’s our only chance, boy. You’ve got to convince her that only she can stop your sister. Get her in the mood and do the deed or we’re all doomed.”

Glancing with distaste at the wizard, Tim jogs over to where Tina is huddled: behind a knoll in the park across the street from the mall. Tina looked as if she was sobbing, her muscular legs drawn up to her chest, long black hair hiding her face.

“Tina. Tina, he’s right. He’s disgusting, but he’s right. This is it, our only chance. If you can’t stop Megan, she’ll be ruling the world by the end of the week. You’ve got to take that phone from her.”

Tina looked up a little at Tim, his robe untied, his Adonis-like body peeking through, and his snakelike dick hanging between his legs.

“I’m afraid, Tim. I’ll be a freak! And…and I’ve never done it before. With a boy.”

Tim’s dick jerked a little at this reminder of Megan and Tina’s erotic adventure the day before. “I understand Tina. If we’re successful, if we get the phone back we can change you back to yourself again. But, I have to say that you’re beautiful just like you are. You’re the most beautiful, smart, cute, sexy girl in the world.”

Tina looked up at Tim, “You really mean that? You think I look beautiful?”

“I’ve always thought you were beautiful. You’re even more beautiful with the changes. If I had my wish, you’d stay this way: strong, muscular, smart, beautiful beyond measure, but if you want to go back to your old self, I’d love you just the same.”

Tina smiles at this, her tears falling from her cheeks. “Oh, Timmy, I love you too!” Tina reaches forward and crushes Tim to her breasts in a hug that drives all the air from his lungs. As her nipples dug into his chest, he felt his mammoth dick rise in response.

Tina gasped as she felt Tim’s pulsing rod poke her in the abdomen. Pulling back a little, she looked down to see the apple-sized head pointing at her, veins throbbing down the length of Tim’s dick.

“W-what should I do?” said Tina, shyly.

“Just suck on it a little,” said Tim eagerly.

A little hesitantly, Tina extended her tongue. Still long from the previous day’s modification, the tongue snaked out and wrapped itself around Tim’s dick. A little pre-cum spurted from the tip as Tina closed her eyes and began to pull the head into her mouth. The taste of Tim’s jism made her eyes open wide, and sighing she began to suck.

The sight of Tina’s breasts, heaving in time with her ministrations, and the sensation of her tongue jacking off his steel-hard rod soon sent Tim over the edge. Arching his back Tim groaned, “Here it is Tina! I’m coming! I love youuuuuu…”

Tina’s eyes grew wide as Tim’s dick flooded her mouth with spurt after spurt of his magic seed. The flow from his enhanced balls pulsed down her throat, tasting like the sweetest nectar. Finally, with one or two last spurts, Tim’s orgasm ended and Tina released his dick from her mouth.

“Ooohh, Timmy. That’s good. That’s so good!” Tina said, licking her lips. “Oooo, so warm in my belly. I can feel it! I can feel it spreading out! It’s like a live wire through my body. Timmy, look at me! I’m growing! I’mmmm growwwinnngg…”

With this, Tina arched her back, pleasure wracking her young body. Little pulses of muscle along Tina’s body told Tim that his magic cum was doing its work. Soon Tina’s whole body seemed to throb, pulsing larger and larger. Her clenched buttocks slid across the grass as her body elongated. Her tits, already large for her frame from her previous growth, expanded further, inflating like balloons, nipples straining for the sky. Tina’s muscles throbbed with new power, growing larger with each flex of her already powerful frame. Nearing the end of the transformation, Tina reached out with one hand and grabbed a nearby tree. With one final clench of power her fist crushed through the foot-thick trunk of the tree. Panting, Tina looked up to the sky, reveling in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

“Oh, Tim. That was great. I’ve never felt more alive!” Tina looks up, propping herself up on one gigantic elbow. “How do I look, Timmy?”

“Uh, you look unbelievable Tina! Huge! You must be, like, eighteen-feet tall now.”

Tina caressed her breasts with her free hand, marveling at their size and sensitivity. Reaching up, she flexed her bicep and saw it rise to car-like proportions.

“So…powerful,” she said. “So strong! I feel like I could do anything!”

“Tina, Megan’s more than twice your height. You’re going to have to be much more powerful to take her on,” said Tim.

Looking down at Tim, Tina smiled. “Yes, much more powerful. Come here Timmy. I want to thank you for all this. I want you to be my first boy!”

Sitting up, Tina reached out to gently grab Tim as if he was a doll. Lifting him like it was nothing, Tina lay back against the knoll, and brought Tim close to her face. “Let me get you hard again,” she said.

Gently, she rubbed a titanic finger up the underside of his partially hardened dick. An electric sensation thrilled through Tim as she casually caressed his member to hardness.

As it grew to its full two-foot length, Tina sighed in satisfaction.

Parting her knees, she lay back as she guided Tim’s prong toward her sex. Slowly pushing his member into her wet vagina, Tina closed her eyes with the new sensation. So long! So much harder than Megan’s tongue! Tim’s member slowly filled her sex with it throbbing maleness. Tim’s eyes closed with the sensation.

With Tim fully embedded inside her, Tina lowers him to the ground. “Oh god Tim! Fuck me! Fuck me like you’ve never fucked before!”

Tim needed no prompting; he began to pump into the giantess’s wet sex, gripping her knees for leverage. Every stroke was like a bolt of pleasure to his hindbrain, every thrust an explosion of sensation for Tina. The pleasure built within her quickly, much more quickly than with Megan, as Tina’s over-stimulated and gigantic clitoris rubbed against Tim’s abdomen.

Soon, with a groan, Tina arched her back in orgasm. Tina’s tensing body forced her muscles into sharp relief, showing Tim every rocky striation of his titanic lover. With one final thrust, he again pulsed his magic seed into her, filling her pussy with his elixir, pumping her full of power.

After a minute, Tim sagged forward onto Tina’s rock hard abs, panting with his exertions. Soon, he could feel Tina’s body warm as the changes began. “Here it comes! Ooohh!” said Tina.

Laying on top of Tina, Tim could feel the changes this time. With each breath, Tina’s frame expanded, each ridge of muscle on her abdomen pulsing larger. Looking up, he could see her breasts grow larger, huge but ultra-firm, like boulders on her chest. The sight of the growing orbs growing aroused Tim further, as he stretched out his hands and tried to touch them with his fingertips. The silky smooth underside of Tina’s breasts was soft on the outside, but their firmness suggested a core of iron.

Tim began to thrust again, in the midst of Tina’s expansion. Each spurt of growth further fueled his ardor as he witnessed the birth of a new goddess. His one-time crush and now lover was becoming more powerful with each passing second. Soon, the thought of Tina, powerful beyond measure, caused him to once again ejaculate his super sperm into her waiting pussy.

The last spurt of growth waning, Tina reached down to lift Tim to her lips. Now thirty-feet high, Tina’s hand dwarfed Tim, as he was then the size of a Ken doll to her.

“Oh Tim! You can’t understand how this feels! The power, it’s like a drug! It’s unbelievable! Every time I grow, I want more! I’m becoming so strong, like you want me! I can be your princess, your goddess, your everything! Come on Tim, make me powerful! Make me a god!”

With that, Tina again took Tim’s now relatively tiny penis into her mouth. As she does so, his last load of cum began to work its changes on her body. Tim stared into her unbelievably beautiful face, black hair fallen in waves around her body. His magic cum had made her more beautiful than even Megan, more powerful than anybody!

Tina’s tongue gently rubbed against the underside of his dick, and soon Tim was again coming. Closing his eyes, he tried to give more than ever before, more and more, more cum than ever! Pulse after pulse of thick ropy nectar flooded down Tina’s gigantic maw as she sucked the power-juice into her waiting body. Every time the flow slowed, Tim would imagine the goddess Tina would become and another flood would erupt from his magic cock.

After minutes of unflagging orgasm, Tim was finally drained.

Tina, sensing no more forthcoming, dropped Tim roughly to her side as the sensation of growth overwhelmed her. The power of multiple loads of cum flooded into her body, sending her to heights of pleasure unprecedented in the history of mankind. Her athletic body arched completely off the ground, only her head and feet touching, as the pleasure of growth shook the earth beneath her.

Taller and taller she grew. Her body rigid with pleasure, Tina smoothly grew larger and larger, muscles the size of houses bursting out at every point along her titanic frame. Tina’s breasts, now the size of small buildings and rigid with sensation, stood proud on her chest. Tim could hardly believe it when he saw what he thought must be bolts of lightning arc across her nipples.

Finally, it was done. Tina lay, filling the park with her presence, her body steaming slightly from the overload of power that had flowed into her.

Tim timidly approached her ear. She was now nearly a hundred feet tall, and her ear was nearly six feet from the ground. Whispering, Tim said, “Tina? Tina? Are you ok?”

Tim heard a rumble and jumped back in fear. Suddenly, he realized that Tina was chuckling. “Heh, heh. Oh, yes. Very Ok.” Only a whisper, her voice still shook the earth.

Opening her eyes, Tina slowly sat up, and then rose to stand at her full hundred-foot height. Surveying the goddess that she had become, she slowly ran her hand over a body that was muscular beyond belief, and beautiful beyond measure. Her almond eyes gleamed with pleasure at her power.

“Ah, so nice. So nice to be so powerful, eh Timmy?” Again, her voice shook the ground. She reached down at the cowering Tim and gently scooped him up to her face. “Don’t be afraid Timmy, I won’t hurt you.”

Timmy looked into the beautiful familiar face and said, “I love you so much Tina. You’re a goddess!”

“Yes, yes I am,” said Tina with a gentle smile.

“We have to stop Megan. Please stop her before she undoes all this, before she takes you away from me, my goddess,” says Tim.

“Yes, the phone. We must stop your sister from ruining everything.” With this, Tina lowers Tim to the ground. Then, crouching for a second (giving the earthlings below a magnificent view in the process) she leapt toward the south, rapidly disappearing into the sky and landing twenty miles away.

Tim quickly lost her in the distance, and ran back to the parking lot.

“I hope it’s enough, boy,” said the wizard. “We’ve got to get there as soon as possible. We can’t let anything else go wrong.”

“What do you mean?” said Tim.

“I just mean that we can’t let that phone stay in human hands, that’s what I mean,” said the wizard. With this, he waves his wand again, and with a puff of dust, conjures a moth-eaten rug, hovering unstably before them.

“Get on, boy! Quick!”

Tim tightened his robe around him, and sat on the unstable tapestry, as the wizard sat behind him. With a flick of his wrist, they were off!

(To be continued)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Gunther] Voodoo iPhone | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View