Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576203 Posts in 73302 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:57:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Phylogynia] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Phylogynia] Stories~collected  (Read 20909 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Could anyone translate this story??
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 09:58:24 pm »
I was about to return home when she appeared in the door-frame. She was completely shit-faced and barely managed to stand up straight. Actually, she didn't. She smiled and almost fell on top of me. She produced a deep and sexy laugh that seemed both confused and wonderful.
"Can you walk?", I asked her.
"Not really, darling." She laughed again. She was going to fall, but I held her arm and pulled her towards me. I was stunned by the sheer girth of her biceps. An electric shock went through me and a silent desire grew in me. In my mind, everything went very fast. This was my chance!
"Where do you live?"
"Tonight? I don't know. I forgot, I think."
"Come on then."
I tried to move her but lost my footing for a second. Shit. What did she weigh? While I tried to hold her, she laughed and laughed. She put her arms around me clumsily and as my most powerful erection was being pressed against my belly, I felt annoyed:
"Why won't you stay up, for fuck's sake?"
She laughed on.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 09:50:29 pm »
With an evil grin, she put her hand on my hard cock and said:
"Angry?"
I don't know about you, but if a woman puts a hand on my dick, the rest of me stops working. Her eyes clung to mine and there was no doubt she could see the combination of lust and desire that lit up in mine.
Good.
Let's keep our cool and stick to the facts. I slipped my shoulder under her arm and managed to leave this shitty bar without one of us breaking our faces on the concrete. It took me some effort, but I did it.
By the time we reached my home, she was barely conscious. All she did was laugh weakly. I led her clumsily to my bed. She collapsed onto it, still laughing. Standing next to the bed, I took a look at her incredible body. Hell, she was so beautiful my erection almost became annoying. I watched her in admiration. She was twisting her body gently, shaking her hips and looking at me with a sensual smile and a cloudy eye.
"What are you doing?", she said, "Come on."
I sat at her side and slowly began caressing her cheeks, her lips, her neck and her large shoulders. I paused as my hands lay on her massive biceps, fully understanding their size and hardness.
My touch amplified her desire and she began to slip her fingers along her thighs, finally reaching her cunt. She arched her back with pleasure and revealed the most impressive and beautiful abs I had ever seen on a woman.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 09:39:40 pm »
Large beads of sweat ran down my temples. I laid my hand on the drum-skin-tight node of muscle and calmly slid my fingers between her legs. She put her hand on mine and guided my fingers to her soft spot. She moaned more and more and I thought that she was about to come. I felt the blood pump in my cock; I was certain it would blow.
With an incredibly strong arm, she grabbed me by the throat and pulled me to her lips. She rammed her tongue into my mouth and I felt the sensual spark between us. Small moans and uncontrolled grunts came from her throat and she pulled on my neck with such a strength that our kiss became almost painful. Slowly, as she orgasmed, I felt her grip loosen and her mouth fade from me. Her head, her body, everything suddenly dropped back on the mattress and I understood that she had left me. Her consciousness had drowned in a sea of satisfaction covered by a thick fog of alcohol.
I was shocked. This short encounter made me dream, fantasise at what the future held. Gently, I got up and removed her clothes. First, I took off her skintight trousers, which revealed a string soaked in her juices. Then, I freed her impressively muscled torso and her massive breasts of her top.
She was magnificent.
Within seconds, I took off my clothes and threw them away carelessly. My erection was tremendously strong. I desired this woman more than ever. Her respiration was deep and calm and lifted her large breasts with unbelievable languor. Her eyes were shut and perfectly immobile as if she were dreaming, as if her consciousness had left her. There was a neurotic desire in me that almost tore me apart. I had to resist since I had a feeling that the spoils would be a thousand times greater then this brief encounter.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 02:45:06 pm »
I closed my eyes for a few moments to enjoy the taste of every second of delicious pleasure growing in me. Finally, I was called back to reality by the discreet noises of a body turning over in the sheets. I opened my eyes again to see this exquisite physique turn, to savour the curves, the shapes and the symmetry when my eyes rested on her back. On this muscular surface of silky volcanic blackness, there was a strange and terrifying tattoo. It was a monstrous and enormous creature, its sexual signs disproportionate. Its muscularity was outrageous; its arms, its legs and its chest were covered in inhuman muscles, with large veins plowing their surface. All these muscles were tensed as if in ultimate effort. I realised within seconds that I was wrong. She squeezed her enormous breasts with thumb-sized erect nipples in her herculean hands. The position of the torso and the expression of intense enjoyment joined in pain distorting her face told me that it was a picture of sexual delight, of loosing oneself in carnal pleasures.
I felt my male juices grow in me and I knew I was going to ejaculate when I noticed something in the depths of the landscape of her back. The demonic creature was a hermaphrodite.
There was an enormous cock, rigid and bloated that thrust out between its corded legs above a set of labia just as swollen with blood and lust. They guarded  an insanely terrifying vulva. This vision of a sexual monstrosity pushed me beyond all resistance and I ejaculated violently on her, on this broad, muscular back, on this horrifying tattoo.
I was out of breath, my heart was beating as if it would burst from my chest.

For several minutes, I stayed there, admiring this wonderful body, eagerly following this marvelous creature's every movement. I desired her even more as my carnal thirst had been satisfied for a moment. With every unconscious movement, the monstrous beast lying on her moved as if alive and waking some forgotten dream. Who were this women in front of me?
Both were monstrous in their ways, but they called for me more than I could have ever imagined. I sat next to them and cleaned off the semen I had scattered there. I followed her powerful muscles' curves and the gracious small of her back. I closed in on the tattoo and was impressed by its precision and detail. The grain of her skin was so fine that it allowed an almost lifelike, photographic precision. It was possible to distinguish the opalescence of the nails, the striations of the muscles and the shine of the hair. I stayed on the face's design for a long time, absorbing the precision of the expression, the intense enjoyment of lust. Suddenly, I had a horrifying realisation. Fear mingled with curiosity grew in me.
This lustful face, distorted by pain, was none other than the ebon woman lying on my bed. There was no doubt that this face was hers. She was clearly the orgasmic woman that had stuck her lips on mine a few minutes ago, a distorted visage I could not have seen but which I still recognised.
I left the room, leaving the door half open. I went to the living room, readied my sofa-bed automatically, my mind still stuck on this tattoo. In less than a minute, I was naked under my cover and sleep beckoned me. I gave in.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 02:51:24 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen!

This was the first part. More coming up. I hope you enjoy it.

Online horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 03:02:00 pm »
Thank you so much. Great work. Can't wait for what is still to come...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 05:22:34 pm »
Yes, thanks! I really enjoyed reading this story, you did a great job translating it for us! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 08:32:10 pm »
I spent the night in deep, dreamless sleep and only woke up late; she was already up and was going through my fridge. I leaned on my underarms and rubbed my eyes, trying to come back to life. She was squatting and I could only see the top of her head behind the credenza.
"Good morning.", I tried. She lifted the head abruptly and answered:
"Hi! You wouldn't have a coke, would you? I have a massive hangover ..."
She stood back up and came into the living room. She wasn't wearing her string and her breasts were swinging majestically with every step.
Oh my God, was she beautiful!
She walked around the bed and sat down next to me.
"What are you doing here?", she asked me.
"I think I should be asking you this! After all, this is my living room, my couch and my flat!"
"Well, that'll have to be proven. I would say that I normally wake up next to a guy stinking of alcohol who has probably abused me thoroughly last night. This morning, nyet, empty bed, nice furniture, blue sky and you sleeping in the living room. Do I smell like gasoline or what?"

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 11:48:33 pm »
You're one talented guy.

K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 05:32:15 pm »
Whoa! Thank you.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 05:56:24 pm »
I didn't say anything. She was too beautiful and her harsh and deep voice was remarkably sensual. I was at her mercy and my silence - a result of my recent awakening and astonishment - didn't help creating a positive image. I must have looked like a complete fool.
"So I'm talking to myself, is that it?", she said, taking a swill of coke and closing her eyes as she swallowed painfully. "Fuck, hangover is hell. It feels as if my head is going to burst."
"I have some aspirin, if you want ..."
"So you do talk." She spotted the huge erection I sported and which was only covered by the thin covers. She took hold of my cock and added: "Ah, men, always hard in the wrong moment."
She got up and strolled to the kitchen, saying:
"Nice specimen, too bad I'm not a morning girl. Where'd you put the aspirin?"
To my great surprise, there was no sign of a tattoo on her back. There was only the magnificent, hilly muscles which you only find in people of African descent. Automatically, I replied:
"First drawer in the bathroom."
I heard it open and water flow. She shouted at me, asking if she could take a shower. I agreed. While she was refreshing herself, I wondered whether I had dreamed yesterday. Was this tattoo just a fabrication of a confused, slightly unraveling mind? The memory seemed real and I suddenly remembered the similarity of the faces.
I got up and put on a short and a t-shirt. I went to the kitchen and put on some toast and coffee. When she returned, her hair wet and her body dressed, she was about to walk out.
"Breakfast?", I asked her. She answered dismissively that she had a lot to do and that she had to go. I panicked. I didn't know what to say to keep her here a little longer, to convince her that I was the one for her (and to convince myself ...).

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 09:13:50 am »
"Leaving with an empty stomach isn't very polite ..."
She stopped briefly and smiled. She replied:
"You're the one who's letting me go with an empty stomach. Whatever, bye."
"Shit, shit, I've got to find something else", I told myself as I saw the door close slowly. Just when it shut, I shouted:
"And what about the tattoo? Did I dream of that?"
For a second, I remained there, watching the door. I held my breath, hoping for the slightest sign of her return. The door opened again, she looked at me and examined me for long seconds. I didn't know how to understand her expression. Was she surprised? Amused? There was a certain amusement in her eyes, an almost cheeky look. Finally, she told me with a large grin:
"You don't have the slightest idea what you are getting into ..."

She came closer and inspected me from head to toe. She did two turns around me and checked every part of my anatomy. I felt as if I had to justify my look:
"Who'd have thought?", she said, once the bizarre formalities were done.
"What do you mean?"
She didn't answer right away. Instead, she went to the living room and dropped into one of the armchairs, crossing her long legs and balancing a shoe on the tip of her feet. She repeated:
"Who'd have thought?"
"Huh?", I asked, shrugging.
She seemed amused since she was now laughing, showing her beautiful teeth. Finally, she said:
"So you've seen a tattoo? On my stomach? On my tit? On my hip?"
"On your back. There.", I made a sign by putting my hand on the lower part of my back.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 09:15:51 pm »
"But you can see that I don't have a tattoo. Look." She turned around and knelt quickly on the armchair, her arms on the back of the chair, pointing towards her big round and muscular butt.
"Come and look!", she told me. I approached, half confused, half horny. She still smiled and called me to come closer. When  was there, she made her butt quiver and laughed inappropriately.
"Fuck, she is beautiful!", I thought.
I was now able to see that there was indeed no tattoo on her magnificent back muscles.
"Touch it!"
Shaking feverishly, I lay my hand on her lower back. Her skin was hot and silky. It was so firm I blushed. She arched her back slightly and shoved her butt in my direction. Between her legs, I could see a hint of her cunt under the tightness of her trousers. She gave me a malicious look.
"Deeper, deeper ...", I did as she told me. My hand followed the shape of her round and hard cheeks, eventually gliding along her thighs and following her powerful curves. I felt the movement of her muscles as she shivered under my caresses and I felt the irresistible desire of a man submitting to his nature. Calmly, I moved back up between her legs, aware of the breathless atmosphere. I felt the shape of her cunt on my fingertips. Then, I lay my entire hand on it. I pressed my palm against her lips and smelled their heat and wetness.

Was this some kind of game? She still smiled as if all this was just to excite me and to make a fool out of me. Her coy smile annoyed me and I pushed her on the side of the armchair. She seemed very surprised, but before she could say a thing, I was already in the kitchen, working on the coffee machine.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2014, 09:06:13 pm »
"I don't care about a bitch like you. Piss off."
Recovering from her surprise, she was now in the kitchen, her enraging smile on her lips.
"But, my darling, you don't seem to understand. You are mine as I am yours. The occult has chosen us. You will be my partner, whether you want it or not. Maybe you do not see it today, but believe me, you will fulfill your destiny."
What was she talking about? She was crazy, that was clear. The occult? Whatever.
She came even closer. This time, her smile disappeared and her expression became menacing. Within seconds, my exasperation turned to curiosity, then to fear. As she closed in on me, it seemed to me that her voice changed and turned deeper. Her eyes appeared to glow with an unreal light as if they were a source of brightness themselves. In the golden morning sunshine, her skin glinted like fresh snow, a black and troubling snow.
"Last night, in the bed, what did you see on my skin? A black tattoo on black skin. A vision that shook your very soul. You've seen me on my own skin. What was I like? As I am or as you'd like me? This image, drawn in coal, didn't grow from you subconscious. It wasn't a fruit of your desires. That's what you think it is. Your so naive. I am the intersection of the universe and your dream. Whoever wanted this encounter has made it so that we met yesterday in this pathetic bar where I looked for you for years without knowing if you'd be there. I knew you'd be a man, nothing more. Caucasian, Asian, Black, handsome or ugly: unimportant. What you have seen yesterday is what I will be for you soon and I know it will be the greatest moment in your life. My master knows how to reward you for the favour you'll do for him."

As she said this last word, she stuck her body against mine and embraced me as I had never been before. Her breath tasted of sex and I felt the magnificence of her breasts against my chest. A massive thigh pressed against my rock-hard cock and her powerful hands slid over my waist, legs and neck. I was paralysed. She knelt in front of me and I had to grip the credenza to stay upright. She undid the knot of my towel. It slipped to the ground, revealing my hard and erect dick. She grabbed my balls firmly in her hand. Her long kiss had cost her her breath and she engulfed the first inches of my cock. Her lips twisted into a demonic grin. I felt her breath on my cock and every blow of heat expanded along it, up to my abdomen. I was gong to go crazy when she looked directly between my legs and said:
"And you, my little man full of desire, you'll make me a mother." She swallowed me.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 09:08:11 pm »
So that's it!
I hope you enjoyed the translation and understand it. Sometimes, I wasn't quite sure of how to put it.
There is a Spanish saying on this:
"Translations are like women, either they are beautiful or they are faithful."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Phylogynia] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View